Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

So Taggert is dead but we're keeping Brando? The guy who took a bullet for Carly gets to stick around indefinitely on Sonny's dime and the man who took a bullet for his daughter doesn't survive to make it to her track meet next week? Sure feels like there's a deliberate parallel between the characters given the timeframe of them entering the show, their connections to two members of the teen scene, and their involvement in similar shoot outs. And surprise, surprise, it's Sonny's longtime enemy who bites the dust while Brando gets cozy on the couch with Carly, barf.

At least there was Laura's Boss Bitch act to appreciate today. She was strong, competent, and fearless in the face of Cyrus, and the show ought to give GF more opportunities to flex this side of Laura.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It's not as if doctors haven't faked deaths before on this show.

Don't get your hopes up, GHScorpiosRule. He was seen after Lucas/medical staff worked on him. Trina and Jordan both spent x number of minutes with his body (closed eyes/face exposed) and with Epiphany in a supporting role. 

26 minutes ago, Linny said:

At least there was Laura's Boss Bitch act to appreciate today. She was strong, competent, and fearless in the face of Cyrus, and the show ought to give GF more opportunities to flex this side of Laura.

Yeah, well, This is Laura!Fucking!Spencer! Who dealt with Frank Smith, Mikos, Helena. Not to mention how BADASS she was when the mob war hit Port Charles when Lulu was an infant.

18 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Don't get your hopes up, GHScorpiosRule. He was seen after Lucas/medical staff worked on him. Trina and Jordan both spent x number of minutes with his body (closed eyes/face exposed) and with Epiphany in a supporting role. 

Oh, like when Jake died? With Robin and Patrick there, and witness to seeing his kidneys removed? Which of course was later retconned into him being switched for another boy that was a dead ringer for Jake?

I'm not excited, or getting my hopes up, because, this is HACK!FRANK we're talking about here. But it would be nice if we could get a twist that Taggert's alive and that his death is to lull Cyrus into complacency. But I'm not holding my breath.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But it would be nice if we could get a twist that Taggert's alive and that his death is to lull Cyrus into complacency.

But, why?  We all know this has little to nothing to do with Taggart/Jordan/etc and it's going to be Sonny and Jason that save the day.  

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Ehhh something seems off to me. Katherine Bell after the first parapet off.

I was hoping so. But all the IVs disconnected makes me think he's really dead. But it's not like General Hospital knows anything about medicine.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

So Taggert is dead but we're keeping Brando? The guy who took a bullet for Carly gets to stick around indefinitely on Sonny's dime and the man who took a bullet for his daughter doesn't survive to make it to her track meet next week? Sure feels like there's a deliberate parallel between the characters given the timeframe of them entering the show, their connections to two members of the teen scene, and their involvement in similar shoot outs. And surprise, surprise, it's Sonny's longtime enemy who bites the dust while Brando gets cozy on the couch with Carly, barf.

Yeah. Every time I think the writing on this show has a chance, they pull something like this.

Jordan's solution to keeping TJ safe is to disappear herself??? How is that going to help? Renault will kidnap him and announce that he's going to kill TJ unless she reappears.

If the reason that Sasha is working so hard to push Willow back into Wiley's life is because she doesn't want to be his mother but still wants to stick around Michael, that would make the character at least a little bit more interesting. Have her try to sabotage Michael's relationship with him such as by going against Michael's intentions like going in to Wylie when he's crying. But I doubt the writers are going to give her that much characterization other than as a prop for Michael.  Also, I hate the actress' bobble head. Why couldn't she be the one who died?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Molly seems to be more against weddings than actual marriage.  She said they don’t need a huge party to show their love, but that they can still have a great life with kids, etc.

That's not how I heard her. She's against all of it. He even told her he didn't need a big party ("Yes, I would love if our mothers could be there, sure. But I want to solidify our commitment to each other through vows"). She didn't budge. Once the factor of an elaborate/expensive wedding had been removed, she started talking about how vows and making things official put expectations on a relationship, and that's when people break up.   

Full disclosure, like @GHScorpiosRule, I don't care about this relationship very much. They're barely on, they haven't had any conflict that I remember since Rafe, and that was when they were in their "high school dance" years.  

I thought it was weird when Alexis said, "You are not me. You are nothing like me." I think they write Molly a lot like a young Alexis, actually: an aspiring lawyer who's outspoken, a feminist, and somewhat neurotic. At least Molly is saying in advance that she doesn't want to get married, rather than bailing on it during the ceremony, like Alexis did with Ned 20 years ago.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Sasha guilting Willow into staying with Wylie made me want to slap her.

Absolutely. She didn't understand nor did she care that Willow needs to grieve the loss of her son. She's clearly not Willow's "girl friend" as she claimed to be when Willow had the pregnancy scare.  Instead, Willow is ideal for Sasha's life: a woman who already loves Wiley can fill the role of maternal presence (because Sasha doesn't want it), while not being a threat to her relationship with Michael because Willow is in love with Chase. However, Michael telling Willow "you'll always have a place in my family" (not "you're always welcome in Wiley's life") and Sasha's "we'll just figure it out" attitude to Michael about their relationship (not "I love you and Wiley/I'm committed) combined with pressuring Willow to be there for Michael and Willow makes me think the Michael-Sasha relationship isn't going to last very long (a breakup in six months - a year). Sasha's unknowingly rolling out the welcome mat for her boyfriend to fall in love with Willow. I would be fine with Sasha leaving anytime now because her character serves no purpose outside of Michael (please, Lucy is rarely seen-that 'storyline' doesn't count.)

• Love 7

Curtis - “I know you’re really not mad at me”

Jordan - “No, I am.”  Heh.

I liked Curtis shutting down Jason.  These two are not friends.

Liz and Cam (plus silent Franco) had such a touching scene.  I teared up.  

Speaking of tearing up - Trina and Taggert.  Pulled at my heartstrings.  I always liked Taggert and I’m glad we got Real back if even for a short time.

I really hope Brando and Carly bone.  Will serve Sonny right.

The actress that plays Willow is still knocking it out of the park.  She even looks smaller, younger.  Sasha and Michael are real assholes for pressuring her like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

Oh GOD!!! I TOTALLY wanted to bitch slap Sasha! This maroon is so TONE DEAF-Both her and SLS! They have NO IDEA of the pain that Willow is going through. And sorry you uber SLS, You do NOT know what Willow’s grief is like. You didn’t carry Wiley in your womb-if that was possible. You didn’t hold your baby when he was born and make the painful decision to give him up. Only to find out that the baby you thought was yours isn’t. So STFU. You don’t want to be a father. You want Willow to be Wiley’s nanny and raise him, while you just pat his head and talk over his head.

Until I’m proven wrong-I’m gonna believe Taggert isn’t really dead! I didn’t see Lucas yelling “DON’T you DIE ON ME!” Or fibrilate him or whatever those things are that are attempts to jump start the heart! Yeah, I’m mixing my hospital jargon-So what?

Trina and Cam were so GOOD! 

I ❤️ And 😆😆😆😆 when Curtis blew Jason off!

Becky was WONDERFUL with the actors who play Trina and Cam.

Hey guys! I just realized what Mooby’s bidnez entails! Kidnapping (not letting Brando leave), blackmail and murder!

LAURA!FUCKING!SPENCER! For the WIN!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I liked Curtis shutting down Jason.  These two are not friends.

I LOVED that. Suck it, Jason. You don't own everyone.

I like that they had Cam be messed up at seeing the dead guy. He should be freaked out, even if he's been kidnapped before and lives in Port Charles.

"What kind of mother doesn't know her own child?" "What kind of father doesn't?" Oh, FFS, people. I HATE this crap. It's as bad as when parents are all, "I knew s/he was mine! We had a connection!" Spare me.

Poor Brando. Railroaded into staying in Port Charles when all he wants is to get back to his life in Chicago.

I really liked that Elizabeth's shoulder was the one Trina cried on, but it did crack me up a bit to see how far down she had to bend because BH is so tiny.

Poor Wiley. He has a crappy father ("I caved"), crappy grandparents, and crappy prospects.

Great to see Laura kick some gangster butt. It's about time she got her groove back.

• Love 10

I didn't realize how invested in Taggert i was until today when I cried after his death. Then when I came here to express my feelings the only words I could come up with were 'stupid MFs'. I am enraged that waste of space Jason Morgan is standing, alive, outside of Taggert's space gossiping with useless Sonny. So much could've been developed with this character but no, we get additional Corinthii- Dev Donna and Brando. The only way I can move past this is if Real wanted to limit his time on this show. GH sucks.

• Love 14

Ok everyone so the hubs is away on business and the little is sleeping so I went on an ill advised YouTube trip down Liz memory lane.  All I can say is y’all—don’t do it.  

Things you will see that will give you the sads:

-Jason being an actual human (a hot one).

-Kelly Monaco acting and having really bouncy hair.

-You will fall in love with boxcars and painting studios.

-Taggert being so sweet and also a bad ass.

-Bobbie being able to move her face.

-Don’t get me started on Audrey.  

And through it all, Becky is amazeballs.  And she’s still bringing it to this day.  Good on her, but that’s an entire hour I won’t get back (I had to tear myself away or it was easily going to be a long night).

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Liz to Trina: Can you please scrunch down so I can hug you?

It seemed so awkward when they did it. It’s almost like they didn’t get a chance to rehearse but then when it came to tape it they didn’t know what to do. 

On 2/28/2020 at 12:05 PM, statsgirl said:

What kind of conference call to Italy is Sasha on? It's dark in Port Charles so it must be past midnight in Italy. Did the writers forget which direction the time zones go in?

Thank you! I backed it up a couple of times thinking it was a poorly enunciated “L.A.” but it was indeed a coast of Bolivia-style reference. 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Auntie Velvet said:

I've never been entirely clear on how the two Quartermaine gathering rooms relate to one another, but I'm SO relieved that the Q library (I guess?) is intact. The other living space looks like a Boca hotel room now.

Was there any nod to that at the start of the episode (“come in this other room” or some such)? We were preempted for the first 15 or so minutes and I’d always thought the new Q set replaced this one. Given that, the Italy reference, CD’s stammering, and the Sasha actress’ vocal fry, I think I missed the whole context of the scene.

Someone above mentioned the Spinelli reference in the episode summary and his making no appearance (I’m not complaining). There were a couple of other discontinuities - Michael had on a different shirt in consecutive scenes and Molly and TJ skipped straight to dessert. I also wonder if they more heavily edited or reordered things given the previous preemptions.

Becky Herbst has been rocking it lately. 

• Love 1

Sasha and Michael really pissed me off, basically bullying and manipulating poor Willow who is still visibly grieving.  I guess that was the theme of the episode, with Carly/Sonny talking Brando into staying - though I am glad he’s sticking around, I like the actor and also hope for a Brando/Carly affair.  Also, it would be cool if he was working for Renault.

Yay badass Laura is back!  And on a shallow note, her hair looked fabulous!

So pissed/sad that Taggert is gone 😭😡😭

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Sasha and Michael really pissed me off, basically bullying and manipulating poor Willow who is still visibly grieving.

I know! It hasn't even been a week since the Wiley reveal. Give the lady a moment to process. Ugh.

• Love 4

I chose to believe Taggert got Lucas to help him fake his death to get Trina out of the line of fire and Taggert will be in witness protection.  

Because I don't want to believe in a dead Taggert.   

Why are we stuck with Brando?

I am totally here for Cam helping Trina through this, though.

Weird that Trina's mom is going to pop up and didn't pop up in this particular episode.

I just couldn't with all the Wiley's mother thing.  If Wiley needs another parent and consistency.  He's got another parent.   That parents is at the hospital faking Taggert's death.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Sasha and Michael really pissed me off, basically bullying and manipulating poor Willow who is still visibly grieving.  

She looked so vulnerable and it felt as though they were praying on her grief. It felt as though they were trying to bully her into something she did not want and refused to respect her wishes. Then Michael brings out Wylie, the ultimate manipulation tool. They really suck.

I'm really hoping we get a Lucas/Willow scene, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4

Mikey and Sasha were aggressively obtuse and self-serving. Same for Sonny and Carly.

I'm hoping Taggert's death was staged to protect him and Trina. The whole thing was kind of weird. First it seemed like he was gonna die in the warehouse, the way he intensely told Curtis to look after Trina then his head dropped. Then cut to Trina at his side in the hospital, almost like that was an add on they decided on later. He's feeling well enough to be having visitors, propping Sonny, and eat malted milk balls, (which do not taste like chalk Trina! They are delicious!) Then boom he's dead. 

Maybe later on they will show us them colluding his passing to keep Trina/Taggert safe AKA kidney gate. Here's hoping! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bybrandy said:

I am totally here for Cam helping Trina through this, though.

I am sensing the writers will try to sort of recreate the Lucky and Elizabeth post V-day trauma love story with Cam and Trina love story post winter formal kidnapping/her dad's death trauma. Joss will be jealous that Cam isn't all focused on her pain anymore.

• Love 8
(edited)
59 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am sensing the writers will try to sort of recreate the Lucky and Elizabeth post V-day trauma love story with Cam and Trina love story post winter formal kidnapping/her dad's death trauma. Joss will be jealous that Cam isn't all focused on her pain anymore.

This was my thought as well. And I'm gonna go against the tide here, and hope that they remain friends. It is possible. Even when there's unrequited feelings from one side*. Oops, forgot what show I'm talking about here. Sigh. But if they do, I'll be here 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

as Mini-SheBeast writhes with jealousy.

And DAMNED if SheBeast trotting out her spawn in front of Brando didn't remind me of how she trotted out Baby Joss during SLS's trial (Claudia's murder). It irked me then as this one did. I wish Brando would have told them Thanks, but No Thanks. And ask if Mooby would keep him against his will? And throw kidnapping in his tone-deaf face?

*I've been that person who had the unrequited feelings, and yet was able to stay friends with the guy. And this was in high school.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I need to rant. I apologize in advance! 

I am so over Willow and her endless grief. I understand Willow is upset, but there is also a part of me that just doesn't care. She gave up her child for adoption. If she didn't live in PC, she would know nothing about her child's fate. I'm not saying she shouldn't be sad, but I'm tired of this show focusing so much on her when Lucas hasn't gotten any of the focus he deserves! 

Despite what this show thinks, Lucas has lost just as much as Willow if not more! He's lost his son, his marriage,  and the life he had planned. We never saw him confronting Brad. We haven't seen him at all conflicted about Brad like any other spouse would be on this  show. We haven't seen him lamenting the loss of his marriage or his son. It's just been bad, IMO. Maybe those scenes are coming but they should have happened by now! If this crap show didn't constantly play favorites, we would have seen some scenes like that by this point. 

Seeing Lucas yesterday just looking unfazed and unbothered ticked me off! Where is his part in this baby story?!?! 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Despite what this show thinks, Lucas has lost just as much as Willow if not more! He's lost his son, his marriage,  and the life he had planned. We never saw him confronting Brad. We haven't seen him at all conflicted about Brad like any other spouse would be on this  show. We haven't seen him lamenting the loss of his marriage or his son. It's just been bad, IMO. Maybe those scenes are coming but they should have happened by now! If this crap show didn't constantly play favorites, we would have seen some scenes like that by this point. 

Seeing Lucas yesterday just looking unfazed and unbothered ticked me off! Where is his part in this baby story?!?! 

Oh, Silly Lala2! This show doesn't give any figgidity FUCKS about anyone NOT named Corinthos. Frankly, I'm amazed that FAKAKTA SHOW is providing the viewers with Willow's grief. Probably because SLS wants her to continue to be Wiley's nanny.

If this show had the same writers it did 25 years ago, we DEFINITELY would be seeing Lucas's pain, anguish, anger, conflict. And Mooby and his clan would be on the fringe.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I need to rant. I apologize in advance! 

I am so over Willow and her endless grief. I understand Willow is upset, but there is also a part of me that just doesn't care. She gave up her child for adoption. If she didn't live in PC, she would know nothing about her child's fate. I'm not saying she shouldn't be sad, but I'm tired of this show focusing so much on her when Lucas hasn't gotten any of the focus he deserves! 

This is exactly how I feel. It pissed me off yesterday when Sasha said Willow has been a mother to Wiley. She was his nanny, not his mother. He had a Father and a Father. They did not need a third parent. So disrespectful. They could have let her have the scene in the hospital and cut her graveside scene short so we could see Lucas confronting Brad in prison and being conflicted on whether he still wants him. He could have been the one to come talk to Michael, bring Wileys old toys and say he needs time away because he still feels like Wileys dad.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Seeing Lucas yesterday just looking unfazed and unbothered ticked me off!

Seeing Lucas walking and performing in his highly stressful job as an ER doctor mere weeks after being in a three-month-long coma is also ridiculous, but that's this show.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

That was one terribly boring episode. Maxie and Peter just skeeve me out as a couple, don't care about Anna and Finn, all things Valentin have been boring for over a year now, Brook Lynn is still a spoiled brat, and Michael is a snoozefest. Putting them all in one episode was an interesting decision.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Episodes like this one make me hate this show so much. Wylie, me me me me me me me me me, Wylie, meeeee!

I cannot stand Brooklyn or that dumb AF storyline or her wardrobe. Also, stop blackmailing Julian.

The only good scenes today were with Alexis and Val, but then he went right back to being his douchey self. So good for not changing Val.

I hate Peter. I can't stand this version of Anna. Finn is a waste of skin. Michael, there are really no words anymore for him. 

Maxie, just start your own magazine or go work elsewhere instead of bitching about Nina constantly. We get it, she's incompetent and the only reason the magazine is doing so well is because of you. Quit! Go to Vogue and bitch about Anna Wintour instead. She's a far more interesting person anyway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Brook is getting the offer she was going to get regardless of Julians involvement so the show literally had her blackmail him because they like seeing him get kicked around.

I am not here for Valentin's pity party but I look forward to him fighting the Q's. This is the first time i have been interested in him and i hope the show does not disappoint.

Glad Michael was knocked into reality regarding Nelle and Wiley. Even if she is convicted she may still have some legal say in his life. I hope Nelle knocks the smug out of Carly tomorrow. Physically.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m confused. Did we know that Taggart was Trina’s dad? And where is her mom? Who does she live with? This makes no sense to me

We didn't know Taggert was her father when Trina first showed up; as far as I can recall, she never talked about him. We all learned her was her father two weeks ago, when she and Cam were at Kelly's, Taggert showed up, and Trina yelled "DAD!" jumped up and hugged him.

Her mother has finally been cast. Who knows when we'll see her.

• Love 1

I loved how cheesy Brook Lynn's music "awards" were. It's so much better when the show leans into that.

Ugh, I don't need a precocious, lisping Violet to play matchmaker between Finn and Anna.

What did Amanda Setton do to Wardrobe that they dress her so unflatteringly? She looks like a box today.

I loved the Alexis/Valentin scenes. NLG and JPL work well together.

Kathleen Gati, on the other hand, looked fantastic.

Why didn't Julian stick around to see what Valentin wanted with the producer? I know he said he doesn't care, but it's useful information. What a dumb plot point.

10 minutes ago, Thatoneshow said:

Glad Michael was knocked into reality regarding Nelle and Wiley. Even if she is convicted she may still have some legal say in his life.

Seriously. Him saying Wiley was neither a Cooper nor a Jones was so disrespectful. Wiley isn't even legally Michael's! Handing the kid over doesn't make it permanent. Why is nobody addressing this?

Of course Finn can't zip up a child's coat. Spare me the gendered clichés, Show.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think it would have made more sense if Trina were Gia's kid, Gia died (illness or injury) and Trina was being raised by her father's family.  Uncle dead Taggart would make more sense for lessening Trina's grief.

Hey, what about Sasha proclaiming Nina as one of the two greatest moms in Port Charles?  Clearly the girl doesn't get out much.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Same. I really hope they continue to get more scenes together despite not technically being siblings.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, TVbitch said:

He's feeling well enough to be having visitors, propping Sonny, and eat malted milk balls, (which do not taste like chalk Trina! They are delicious!) Then boom he's dead. 

I had a bad feeling as soon as he asked for the malted milk balls. And then he told Sonny to look after Trina (or something to that effect) and I knew immediately they were going to kill him off. Pissed me off ROYALLY that Jason/Sonny walk away unscathed and will be hailed as heroes while a COP gets killed.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

What did Amanda Setton do to Wardrobe that they dress her so unflatteringly? She looks like a box today.

Is that Brooke Lynn?  I was going to ask if she was pregnant in RL because she looked like it the other day.

eta: I agree with Trina, malted milk balls DO taste like chalk, I have always been in disbelief that people actually like those things

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh, Silly Lala2! This show doesn't give any figgidity FUCKS about anyone NOT named Corinthos. Frankly, I'm amazed that FAKAKTA SHOW is providing the viewers with Willow's grief. Probably because SLS wants her to continue to be Wiley's nanny.

If this show had the same writers it did 25 years ago, we DEFINITELY would be seeing Lucas's pain, anguish, anger, conflict. And Mooby and his clan would be on the fringe.

I know!! You're right! I guess the overabundance of Willow's grief just worked my last nerve! I wished the writers were more fair and just better overall. If Brucas just had to be involved in this lame plot, the very LEAST the writers could have done was shown the fallout for them as a couple. And not weeks later either if those scenes are yet to be aired! We should have seen Lucas confronting Brad that same day or the very next day! 

2 hours ago, Thatoneshow said:

This is exactly how I feel. It pissed me off yesterday when Sasha said Willow has been a mother to Wiley. She was his nanny, not his mother. He had a Father and a Father. They did not need a third parent. So disrespectful. They could have let her have the scene in the hospital and cut her graveside scene short so we could see Lucas confronting Brad in prison and being conflicted on whether he still wants him. He could have been the one to come talk to Michael, bring Wileys old toys and say he needs time away because he still feels like Wileys dad.

I couldn't agree more w/you!! Willow was Wiley's nanny. That's it.  If this show were any good, Wiley would be shown missing his DADs, not Willow!! Michael should be asking Lucas for tips and/or advice, not Willow!  I mean . . . . why did they even give Brucas this kid?!?! What was the point?!?! They mean nothing to this story. Nothing at all. They may as well have been left out of it AFAIC! 

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Seeing Lucas walking and performing in his highly stressful job as an ER doctor mere weeks after being in a three-month-long coma is also ridiculous, but that's this show.  

True!! It's similar to Jason being held captive in a chair for 5 years moving around fine and not experiencing any atrophy in his muscles! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Wiley Quatermaine Corinthos !  excuse while I go throw up.......

That's actually better than my assumption - I really thought Michael would change his name to Wiley Jonah Corinthos.  When he turns 18, he can drop the "Corinthos" if he wants to.

6 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I know!! You're right! I guess the overabundance of Willow's grief just worked my last nerve! 

Michael should be asking Lucas for tips and/or advice, not Willow!  I mean . . . . why did they even give Brucas this kid?!?! What was the point?!?! 

The focus on Willow's grief makes sense to me because she carried a baby for 9 months, then bonded with Lucas and Michael over Wiley and went to lengths to protect him because she thought this was her baby, in danger from Shiloh. In a conversation in Willow's classroom, Lucas called her "Wiley's mother." When Lucas and Brad decided to leave town, they asked Willow to be Wiley's legal guardian in the event of their deaths. Michael has made it clear he considers Willow to be the motherly presence in Wiley's life, with Brucas as the two dads and himself as an uncle. 

The point of giving Brucas a kid was to make Carly a key player in this drama - the irony/punishment from Nelle that Carly's brother and brother-in-law got to raise her grandson right in front of her face, and Michael's, and "Grandma" and"Daddy" had no idea.  Now the narrative has shifted to Michael "understands Willow's grief" (no he doesn't) because he "mourned her son." Michael wants her to stay close, essentially be the mom stand-in, because Nelle is .... Nelle.  However, what we saw on-screen was not Michael looking forward to being a dad and then being devastated/heartbroken for months when his "son died." He looked sad in the hospital chapel while holding the deceased newborn, referenced going to a grief group and we saw him chat with Willow elsewhere because they met in the grief group, and he said something to Joss about keeping busy and focusing on his godson to deal with his grief.  We never saw him so depressed he didn't want to get out of bed, or weeping at Jonah's grave, or being comforted as he  broke down at the end of a grief group meeting. Willow described Michael's grief to Chase, as she had observed it in the group meeting. I feel for Willow's pain, because I've seen her story unfold, I've seen her have nurturing scenes with Wiley, and she is grieving the way a mother who hears her child died would. I don't feel for Michael's pain because the audience has only been told that he has been grieving; same for the rest of his family. I sort of feel for Lucas, except I can't even recall if he ever had a scene alone with Wiley and the audience has yet to see him look completely devastated about losing his son.

I'm not expecting to see much of Lucas, because the writers are focusing on the bond between Michael and Willow over Wiley and possibly setting up a Chase/Willow/Michael triangle. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I don't feel for Michael's pain because the audience has only been told that he has been grieving;

I'm not sure CD is up to the acting challenge, so I'm relieved we don't have to see him try to show Michael grieving.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh GOD!!! I TOTALLY wanted to bitch slap Sasha! This maroon is so TONE DEAF-Both her and SLS! They have NO IDEA of the pain that Willow is going through. And sorry you uber SLS, You do NOT know what Willow’s grief is like. You didn’t carry Wiley in your womb-if that was possible. You didn’t hold your baby when he was born and make the painful decision to give him up. Only to find out that the baby you thought was yours isn’t. So STFU. You don’t want to be a father. You want Willow to be Wiley’s nanny and raise him, while you just pat his head and talk over his head.

Until I’m proven wrong-I’m gonna believe Taggert isn’t really dead! I didn’t see Lucas yelling “DON’T you DIE ON ME!” Or fibrilate him or whatever those things are that are attempts to jump start the heart! Yeah, I’m mixing my hospital jargon-So what?

Trina and Cam were so GOOD! 

I ❤️ And 😆😆😆😆 when Curtis blew Jason off!

Becky was WONDERFUL with the actors who play Trina and Cam.

Hey guys! I just realized what Mooby’s bidnez entails! Kidnapping (not letting Brando leave), blackmail and murder!

LAURA!FUCKING!SPENCER! For the WIN!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌

Just now, KayVeeTeeVee said:

You forgot baby stealing!

3 hours ago, teenj12 said:

When she put the penny on the ledge and said 'penny for your thoughts' and he poo pooed that, than reached over and put the penny in his pocket, he had this cute little look on his face and she smiled at him.  It felt like a Nancy/James moment.  

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I am so here for that, especially after yesterday’s YouTube walk down memory lane.  

I don’t think Taggert’s death was faked, although I would be happy about that.  When he sent Trina away, it seemed like he knew he wasn’t going to make it.  

Loved the little scene between Alexis and Valentin.  They work well together.

Other than being horribly ill fitting, per her usual, why did Ned say Brooklyn wasn’t dressed appropriately for answering phones at ELQ?  She was wearing a sweater and skirt.  Frumpy, yes.  Inappropriate, no.

• Love 3