Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I feel so bad that Neil and Alexis can't be together. Logically I know it's the right thing to protect patients but I like them together.  Neil seems to have magically moved from being a psychologist to a psychiatrist. I wish they would tell me how I can do that.

Way to get your fingerprints all over that bullet, Carly. I guess Dev's not going anywhere now (curses), it's too dangerous to leave Sonny.

I feel bad for Neil and Alexis too. Their story is much better than those two criminals whining about being kept apart.

Carly isn't going to be turning the bullet in to the police so the fingerprints don't matter. But this brings me to a mini mini rant. I hate how Carly will refuse to help the police when it could interfere with Sonny carrying out his plans but yet she always demands that they do their job when it benefits her. Maybe they wouldn't be so incompetent if people didn't help the two biggest criminals in town get away with everything.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Where did she think this relationship was going? She has been with TJ for years now. Isn't that a conversation she and TJ should have sat down and had rather than her going on rants about it and him being all stressed over it? I find the relationship between them pretty uneven.

She's not against being together, just the institution of marriage. Adolescent and young adult Molly has always been pretty radical about the poor and oppressed.  She was the one who started the petition about the waterfront being taken over. Marriage apparently oppresses women.

She's also reacting to being a bridesmaid for four of her friends who are getting married now and apparently going overboard on things. (Four is overkill, but I remember that there was a rash of weddings after high school, and another after college as people got scared of having to function in the real world and wanted someone to help them through it.)

In other words, drama for the sake of drama. At least it's not mob drama for a change.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

My reaction was "Seriously, Show?!!" when the first thing Elizabeth does after receiving the text for help from Cam is call Jason to save her son.

I assume that last scene with Sonny, Brando and Carly, Joss and Dev means Dev is staying. UGH. 

Right? Not the police, but Jason? Give me a break. But, if the writers throw us a huge curve and have Sexy Curtis be the one who saves everyone (with Taggert, if course) instead of Jason, I'll be eternally grateful.

36 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Of course, when your son text you to tell you he's been kidnapped, the logical phone call to make is to Jason. 

Got teased with Dev leaving, now my balloon is popped. Le sigh.

Jordan's coat was nice and I do like that she has no use for Sonny. But of course, Genius Jason has now cracked the code that she and Taggert might have worked together.

I can't with Molly's rants about marriage. Molly isn't on for a really long time, then she shows up, rants away about something and it feels like she's just been on for years. I'm glad she has her convictions, but the way she goes off is exhausting. Where did she think this relationship was going? She has been with TJ for years now. Isn't that a conversation she and TJ should have sat down and had rather than her going on rants about it and him being all stressed over it? I find the relationship between them pretty uneven.

Why with Dev staying? I was so happy when he was leaving. 

And I agree about Molly. Having opinions and convictions is fine, but Molly was exhausting today.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

And I agree about Molly. Having opinions and convictions is fine, but Molly was exhausting today.

She was a bit much today but i think part of the reason they went OTT is we’ve barely seen Molly in the last 4 years since she’s became an adult. I don’t think the way she’s been acting is in character with the younger Molly who gushed over Sam/Jason and Sonny/Brenda’s weddings. Although maybe this is supposed to be new since not only did TJ not know she was anti-wedding but Alexis didn’t mention it when TJ was asking for her blessing a few months ago. I figured when TJ first mentioned proposing that she was going to turn him down for some reason. I love TJ and Molly would they bother with a big marriage storyline with 2 characters that we barely see?

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 4

Seems pretty rich to see Carly Corinthos, champion of the "Sonny will keep the kids safe" mantra, losing it over the bullet and the fact that the kids were threatened at school. If things are so dire that two teenagers are scared to let their backpacks out of their sight at school, then you're not doing your job as parents, period. Beef up security all you want, but normalizing them to fear and to always be looking over their shoulder is no way to live. Where's Jax during all this?

Two bright, ambitious adults such as Molly and TJ who have been together forever would absolutely have discussed marriage by now and know where they stand. It sucks to see TJ so clearly hurt and rejected, but at least they gave Molly a valid (albeit aggressively stated) reason for her saying no. Now we wait to see if marriage is a deal breaker for the relationship.

"KIDNAPPED. HELP." Hee, Cam, points for brevity, there. Liz immediately dialing up Jason was GH standard operating procedure, i.e. ridiculous nonsense. Law enforcement handling a single goddamned case without having their hands held by Jason and/or Sonny is an unimaginable feat, apparently.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Linny said:

"KIDNAPPED. HELP." Hee, Cam, points for brevity, there. Liz immediately dialing up Jason was GH standard operating procedure, i.e. ridiculous nonsense. 

Oh, joy.  I certainly hope Spinelli pounded on his keyboard and found video footage of exactly where they've been taken so Jason can go save the day.  

1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, joy.  I certainly hope Spinelli pounded on his keyboard and found video footage of exactly where they've been taken so Jason can go save the day.  

And I hope, that both CAM and TRINA, being the SMART teens they are, manage to save themselves, so that Jason looks superfluous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Unpopular opinion- I liked Joss’ dress.  It was cute and sparkly and age-appropriate.

I liked it too, but then I watch a lot of figure skating 😁

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I can't with Molly's rants about marriage

although being a bridesmaid 4 times in one year would push me over the edge, she should just say no to 3 of the people!

How can Carly be so shocked there was a bullet in their house.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I feel so bad that Neil and Alexis can't be together. Logically I know it's the right thing to protect patients but I like them together. 

Its like the show is taunting us with nice couples not together- Neil and Alexis, TJ and Molly, and then forcing us to care about dreadful couples like Jason and Sam and Sonny and Carly

Edited by Blackie
grammer and spacing
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Hmm, gee, I wonder who will save the day? puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maybe they will surprise us. 

Oh, Brando is still here. Where is Gladys? 

WTF with that taxidermy honeybadger in Sonny's office?! 

Edited by TVbitch
44 minutes ago, Blackie said:

although being a bridesmaid 4 times in one year would push me over the edge, she should just say no to 3 of the people!

For someone who doesn't believe in the institution of marriage and consumerism, Molly is sure contributing to it indirectly through these friends we never knew she had, never heard of before. Molly didn't even have friends when she was actually on screen, now all of a sudden, she has these 4 four demanding friends who want her to be part of their weddings.

Whatever show. Molly's parents divorced, her uncle Sonny married about a million times. They could have easily kept the whole down with the patriarchy angle, but given another explanation. My parents married and divorced several times, it hurt me deeply and I don't wanna do this because marriage seems to complicate things between people.

I felt sorry for TJ having to sit and listen to her unpack the rage. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Thank God Molly said no.  It would have been pure bullshit for her to accept after all she said.

Hopefully the writers have Molly stick with it and let the story play out, but I doubt it.

The stuffed badger in Sonny's office is all I can focus on now during those scenes.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

How can Carly be so shocked there was a bullet in their house.

I know, like that's uncommon in the House of Sonny.

I kept wondering why Taggert didn't alert Liz that their kids were in danger and just ran out the door.  Isn't that something she should know right away?

I did like the scavenger hunt because my sister and I used to do that when we were kids (although I think our clues might have been better!).  Dropping all those artists' names was kinda fun, too.

I used to teach teenagers and I don't remember any of them being as polite as Cam is, but it's  sweet the way he always "sirs" older men (even supposed Uber drivers).

• Love 12

When Jordan kept wondering aloud why Taggart would want to work with Sonny, all I kept thinking to myself was “moron, have you never heard the expression the enemy of my enemy is my friend“ ?

I know that Franco is not generally liked but I felt bad that he gave Elizabeth an anniversary gift and she had nothing for him...also, I was a little stunned that somebody would not know what a chapeau is (you don’t need to speak French to know what that is)...

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 4

@Bringonthedrama! You left out a very crucial scene from today’s episode! Scenes with Elizabeth and Taggert!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰 I suppose she couldn’t really tell Franco how they really knew each other. Gia came later. Much later.

But yeah, the rest was SHIT.

I didn’t even recognize this Molly, who was ranting and raving militant-like about weddings. Like someone else upnthread mentioned: Molly has friends? And Missy, you don’t HAVE to agree to be a bridesmaid.🙄😒😒

I just 😆😆😆😆😆😆 at SheBeast’s panic. What a maroon. She’s been around the mob rodeo to know that they have enemies. Oh, right. No one would DARE threaten Mooby.🙄🙄🙄 She learned NOTHING over the years. She LOVES being the mob moll. So now Mini-SheBeast will live like a prisoner.🤣🤣 at her, she being the SheBeast, all teary-eyed at the “message.”

And I REFUSE to believe that Elizabeth didn’t know what a chapeau was.

• Love 2

I loved the scenes with Taggert and Elizabeth except for Taggert leaving without telling Elizabeth what was going on. 

I don't care that Molly doesn't want to get married, but shouldn't TJ already know this? Have they never talked about it? I always thought the proposal itself just made things formal. 

And while I'm kind of on her side when it comes to being in weddings, she can say no to being a bridesmaid.

Cam and Trina should have pulled a Lady Bird and jumped out of the car, hee. I'm disappointed Trina started crying before the gun was pulled.

5 hours ago, Linny said:

"KIDNAPPED. HELP." Hee, Cam, points for brevity, there.

Best line of the day! I don't blame Elizabeth for not involving the PCPD; they're hopeless.

Does Brando work for Sonny? What was he doing lurking around Casa Corinthos?

• Love 2

Why on earth would we need more Dev? An opportunity missed.

That whole bullet stuff was way overdone. It could've stayed in the bottom of the backpack for  months unnoticed. Just ridiculous.

What are the likeable qualities of BrookLynn?

Please remind me: exactly what do Sonny's illegal activities entail? 

Yay!!! Trina gets a doctor mom!!! And maybe she dislikes Carly!!! And is friends with Delores!!!

• Love 4

I mean, as much as I usually would roll my eyes at people going to Jason for help then the police, I kind of understand...the police on the show have been portrayed as being kind of a bumbling mess. But, loved we actually got Liz/Taggert scenes and I do appreciate the show for updating us on what Gia is doing now. But, please can we get her to come back for a couple episodes, get some Gia/Trina/Taggert moments.

Snarly being all righteous and bitchy about finding a bullet in her house, when she has armed guards outside and married to a mob boss, you would think this wasn’t the first time she found a stray cartridge lying around, but always have to find a way to interject Carly into whatever storyline they have.

Hopefully whenever Trina’s Mom comes to town, she not only looks at Carly nd the mob sideways, but she can take Sexy Curtis away from Jordan. Curtis deserves a whole lot more then Jordan. Plus, it be cool to get some more Curtis/Trina scenes.

• Love 7

Just saw the Cam/Trina scenes, and I'm going to be really upset if Taggart does not rescue his own daughter. I know that's crazy thinking because Super Jase is involved, but it would be nice, for once, to see someone else save the day. I'm reminded of how unnecessary Jason was that time Josslyn and Oscar were in a hole or something. Drew didn't need Jason, and I'd like to think Taggart could save his daughter and Cameron. 

Again, I know that is not likely happening but a girl can dream, right? 

ETA: The Friz scenes were super cute to me. Loved the scavenger hunt. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, SiouxB said:

I know that Franco is not generally liked but I felt bad that he gave Elizabeth an anniversary gift and she had nothing for him...also, I was a little stunned that somebody would not know what a chapeau is (you don’t need to speak French to know what that is)...

Herbst played it like Elizabeth was flustered and having a brain-freeze, because then she immediately twigged that it was a hat. But yeah. "Chapeau" is not advanced-level French. 

I did find Friz cute yesterday, and I'm neutral, neither a rooter for them nor one of the people who find their scenes unbearable because of his serial-killing past. That said, paradoxically, I was thinking more about his serial-killer past than I usually do, because OG Franco was all about the games and the clues. I don't know if Writers intended it, but it did use a character trait from his dark past in an innocuous way. Good work, I guess. Both actors were charming in the way they played the scenes.  

Liz and Gia as "friends"...I remember them more as rivals who got under each other's skin. Even post the Face of Deception war, I never thought they got to the point of closeness independent of their relationships with two brothers who spent a lot of time together. Taggert's previous description that they ran in the same circles is closer to the mark. But fine, not worth splitting hairs over. I did like Taggert and Liz's interaction and the update on Gia's whereabouts.

Wasn't Gia already back on the lawyer track when Andrea Pearson took over the role, though? So did she quit again, try several other things, and then go back to law yet again?  

I don't disagree that the Cyrus story is a little messy in the way it's pulled all the characters in, but it's delivering some nice suspense. The long hold on Taggert leaving Sonny's office and the silhouette following him, seen through frosted glass, was a nice touch, as was the reveal on the "Uber driver."

I was never buying that Dev was headed for boarding school. I could see Show cutting him loose if they thought the actor or character was not working, but we'd probably get introduced to some other guys in the Joss/Cam/Trina set first. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

ETA: The Friz scenes were super cute to me. Loved the scavenger hunt. 

That was nice, and it seemed realistically domestic, which doesn't always happen on GH. I also loved that Franco got her art supplies so she could start creating again. I like that that part of Elizabeth hasn't been completely forgotten. In my mind, Aiden inherited Elizabeth's creativeness and expresses it through baking.

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Taggert's previous description that they ran in the same circles is closer to the mark. But fine, not worth splitting hairs over. 

Yeah, and I think it was fine to gloss over things now that it's been a couple of decades since they've seen each other. It was nice they had Elizabeth be genuinely pleased for Gia's success instead of being bitch-faced or catty. You know if it had been someone like this in Carly's past, she'd have made some snide comment.

• Love 13

Dev is going to be the new Spinelli, I can feel it: we're never getting rid of him.  

And, lol, what kind of ~threat is placing a single bullet in a kid's backpack that could've gone undetected for weeks?  

Cam and Trina we're so cute with the selfie taking before everything went sideways.  So much ore fun and interesting than Joss and Dev.

I saw white rage lights and flames came out of the side of my face when Elizabeth called Jason after getting Cam's text.  For fuck's sake, woman.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, AuxArx said:

I kept wondering why Taggert didn't alert Liz that their kids were in danger and just ran out the door.  Isn't that something she should know right away?

In my opinion:

A) The kidnapping was personal; the goal was to use his daughter to make him compliant. He feels guilty that Trina and Cam are in danger because of him. So, he hopes/wants to resolve it without Jordan's/PCPD/s help and without scaring Elizabeth.

B) He got to know Elizabeth because he was a police officer and she was a rape victim on Valentine's Day; Lucky found her crawling out of the bushes when he was walking home from the high school's V-day dance. Fast forward to 2020: her son and his daughter are now the same age Elizabeth was when that trauma happened. I am sure he was remembering that when he told Cam to make sure Trina got home safe after the dance. They were en route to a winter dance at the school when they were kidnapped.  It's not the exact same situation, but I imagine that it could/will bring up memories and she will be upset that her son is afraid and his life has been impacted by a violent/dangerous man. I imagine Taggert feels awful that her son is in this potentially traumatic situation because someone wants to get at him.

I assume Elizabeth left out a lot of important details in explaining to Franco how she and Taggert know each other because of Franco's issues and behavior. If she brings up how kind Taggert was to her in the aftermath of being a teen rape victim, Franco is likely to get snarky and lash out because Tom eventually got out/why didn't the police find a way for such a monster to accidentally die in police custody, etc.  If she brings up how Taggert was so gentle with her when she was devastated about believing Lucky died in the fire, Franco would fixate on how Lucky was the true love of her life and that's hard to live up to when he just loves her soooo much and it's not fair and.....UGH. I laugh at her explaining that she was friends with his sister. Ummm, I remember how they did NOT get along and Gia was involved with Nikolas. 

I found the brief scene with Taggert disappointing;  hopefully Elizabeth gets a scene or two with him about the past and present that has more substance when Franco isn't around to be difficult/annoying. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I found the brief scene with Taggert disappointing;  hopefully Elizabeth gets a scene or two with him about the past and present that has more substance when Franco isn't around to be difficult/annoying. 

I enjoyed it because at least they didn't act like perfect strangers or worse, casual acquaintances. While I rolled my eyes at the friends with Gia line, it was established they still remembered each other and were able to be natural with each other. I'm HOPING for more substantive scenes.

There was just something off about Dev. Or maybe it's because the kid can't act. But he seemed very nonchalant about the bullet that SheBeast found. And to be honest, in the last scene when all those things fell out of his bag on Wednesday, I thought it was a tube of lipstick! He didn't look scared or worried. Just, oh wow. Well, I don't know how it got there. Can I go now?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Breaking News: Longtime Mob Moll Sees Bullet For First TimeERzNTb7UwAA1Vz1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Guess that doesn't count the one her loving husband put in her head as she was giving birth to Morgan...oh gee, maybe it's still in her wedged in her brain.🤔

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

People with better memories than mine: Hasn't Dev had that bullet for a while? I seem to remember him finding it somewhere and deciding to keep it? If anyone was going to get a bullet in the backpack, shouldn't it be Joss or Avery? They're closer to Sonny than Dev, and we know how the show loves to terrorize the wimmins.

On 2/26/2020 at 9:51 PM, yowsah1 said:

I have been saying for ages that this show should have been centered on Liz, but that would require showrunners and writers who actually care about making a good show.

Why should we care about the guy who was the biggest victim in all of this?  The writers clearly don't.

I agree about Elizabeth. I think she should have been the next generations Laura and it actually looked like the show felt the same way at one time. 

Lucas’s loss is a huge tragedy, but the silver lining is he will be permanently free from the sniveling coward he’s married to. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

People with better memories than mine: Hasn't Dev had that bullet for a while? I seem to remember him finding it somewhere and deciding to keep it? If anyone was going to get a bullet in the backpack, shouldn't it be Joss or Avery? They're closer to Sonny than Dev, and we know how the show loves to terrorize the wimmins.

I thought it was Oscar that found a bullet and had it made into something as a gift to Joss. It something corny like that or at least half remember Oscar being that corny to do that something like that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And, lol, what kind of ~threat is placing a single bullet in a kid's backpack that could've gone undetected for weeks? 

Not weeks, months. The bullet is small and many teenagers don't clean out their backpacks properly until the start of the next school year, they just grab the books they need.

Renault should have found a way to put drugs in Dev's backpack if he really wanted to get Sonny's attention.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TheMediaHo said:

Okay, I'm confused...doesn't Trina live with her mother (whom we've never seen)? I think it would be hysterical if her mom is actually Delores, as Taggart would love her efforts to keep AngerBoy away from SweetSam!

Delores isn't Trina's mother. Per the spoilers,

Trina's mother has been cast, and apparently, she's a doctor

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, nilyank said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought it was Oscar that found a bullet and had it made into something as a gift to Joss. It something corny like that or at least half remember Oscar being that corny to do that something like that.

Right, it was Oscar. Bummer. I wanted Dev to get caught in a lie and Sonny to bounce his ass out of town. 

Good for Cam for fighting back! It's so predictable that Jason shoots the guy who's aiming at a teenager, defenseless on the ground.

My heart went out to Trina, seeing her dad get shot saving her/distracting the bad guys so that Curtis could get her out. I would have vomited from the stress, too. Those two teenagers acted their hearts out today, well done! Kudos to Cam for talking Trina down from doing something stupid, and then comforting her.

It SUCKS however that Jason will get credited in being a partner in stopping the bad guys from murdering Taggert. My heart broke for him with all that blood and "Take care of my daughter." I will guess that next week he has a very close call but survives.

I really liked the Willow/Chase and Willow/Michael scenes. I anticipate Michael having feelings for her as she spends time with Wiley, and growing distant from "business woman" Sasha, in the not too distant future.

Molly, I totally understand your feelings but seriously, how could you hurt the love of your life like that AND never have a conversation about marriage in 8 years together.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 14

I really hope that Taggart isn't dead. For my sake as well as Trina's.

The plotting for this episode was terrible.  The excitement of the kidnapping was lost by the cutting between the low energy scenes between Michael/Sasha and TJ/Molly. Willow and Chase at least generated some energy.

Poor Elizabeth. It's been less than a year since Cameron was last kidnapped, three since Jake was.  The scenes where Cameron shows Trina how to handle a kidnapping were sweet.

That shot of Jason and Curtis, side by side, shooting the bad guys was almost as bad as Jason's Terminator shot after he blew up the warehouse.

Yes Michael, let traumatized Wiley cry it out. I know at least two people with anxiety disorders who were left to cry it out but hey, the world can use more. As Sasha said, you have great instincts. Oh, wait, she wasn't being sarcastic?

What kind of conference call to Italy is Sasha on? It's dark in Port Charles so it must be past midnight in Italy. Did the writers forget which direction the time zones go in?

This anti-marriage problem between Molly and TJ falls completely flat because we haven't seen Molly on a regular basis in years so we don't connect with her. Because of that, there's no weight there, just neuroticism.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

They need to cut out the so-called action scenes. It was as always very badly choreographed and I was completely embarrassed having the show on while my husband was home. I'm an intelligent person, I cannot come up with any sort of plausible excuse to justify this. 

I guess Taggert is a goner. The whole take care of my daughter . . . I bet Trina's mother and Curtis know each other and that Trina might turn out not to be Taggert's at all. If anyone wants to see my cyberbet . . . 

Michael was extra obnoxious. Let Willow speak! See, Michael is the type of man no woman should want to marry because he is always interrupting the womenfolk when they try to speak.

Also, could care less about Sasha's off screen career, because it's OFF SCREEN. 

Molly & TJ have been together for 8 years! And they never even discussed what they want from their futures that had nothing to do with their careers. It doesn't even seem like they talked about having children from the way Molly was going on. 

• Love 3

Oh, shit, Taggert. Somehow even though we've just established him as Trina's dad, him jumping into the line of fire to save her felt both momentous and devastating. It's certainly a more noble and sacrificial move than anything I've ever seen Sonny do, and he most definitely won't expect high praise for it either (assuming he lives, which, please?).

Real glad we got a five minute check-in on Lucas before cruising right back to Willow and Michael, whose thoughts and feelings just don't get enough airtime. Seriously, Willow and Michael's perspectives are important, but Lucas is getting outrageously shortchanged here. His marriage is ending! He's losing his son! Make him a priority!

I easily care more about Trina and Cam's relationship (friendship with the potential for more, hopefully) than I do 2/3 of the couples on this show. GH struck gold with these actors, who are confident without being pretentious and vulnerable enough to make the audience feel their pain and fears along with them.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Molly, I totally understand your feelings but seriously, how could you hurt the love of your life like that AND never have a conversation about marriage in 8 years together.

Why is the onus on Molly alone? TJ is supposed to be an equal partner; he could have brought up marriage in 8 years together just as easily. They're both dopes here. Get them into couples counseling!

I liked the Alexis/Molly discussion about relationships and how they affect everyone.

Why is no one talking about Lucas having to give up his legal parental rights to Wiley? I get Lucas is the least important part of this story (ahem), but that's a pretty big step that has to happen. Someone could acknowledge what a raw deal this is for him.

Good for Cam for putting up a fight. I wish Trina had done more. Go for the nuts, girl!

LOL at how quickly Jason got to the kidnapping location. Good thing the wormholes in PC are so comprehensive.

OMG, Michael and Sasha are boring. Gassing on about the difference between fun uncle and dad was excruciating. And him telling Willow about kids was a bit much.

The episode synopsis said that Spinelli comes through; that must have gotten cut for time. Thank goodness. I don't want to hear about Dolores getting a speeding ticket when she was 16 and how that will be weaponized against her.

I thought the blocking of the shootout was pretty good, considering how terrible it often is.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Molly & TJ have been together for 8 years! And they never even discussed what they want from their futures that had nothing to do with their careers. It doesn't even seem like they talked about having children from the way Molly was going on. 

Unfortunately, that's actually pretty realistic.

• Love 2

Nice job running out of there without Trina, Constanza Webber. (I was watching on a laptop, so the situation might have been more complicated than that, but it sure looks like Cam just... left her there.)

I don't know how Willow will respond to Michael, but her expression certainly SAID, "I'm not your maternal pillow that you can pull out and toss aside at will, depending on how much help you need with the nurturing."

It would certainly be soapy if Willow tried to "get with" Michael as a way of being a mom to Wiley, but really Chase is saying and doing all the right things here and is overall so much the better man for Willow, or anyone.

I've never been entirely clear on how the two Quartermaine gathering rooms relate to one another, but I'm SO relieved that the Q library (I guess?) is intact. The other living space looks like a Boca hotel room now.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Why is no one talking about Lucas having to give up his legal parental rights to Wiley? I get Lucas is the least important part of this story (ahem), but that's a pretty big step that has to happen. Someone could acknowledge what a raw deal this is for him.

Everyone assumes that Lucas will have no problem with giving up his child to Michael. I want this child so badly not to be Michael's and that to come out in court. I also want a pony and world peace.

• Love 8