Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

When she was with Michael, her styling was so drab, very "student life at BYU."   

So true!  I’ve been thinking this myself.  She was so...grey and pale when she was with Michael.  She looks great now though.

If anyone can make me start to root for annoying ass BrookLynn it’s Lulu.  I just can’t with our girl reporter.

Also a random observation but I turned on the tv the other day and Wally Kurth was on Days of Our Lives.  I don’t watch that so not sure what type of role he was playing but I didn’t know actors could be on two different shows at the same time, on two different networks no less.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Wally Kurth was on Days of Our Lives.  I don’t watch that so not sure what type of role he was playing but I didn’t know actors could be on two different shows at the same time, on two different networks no less.  

I don't think he's under contract to either show, so he's free to do whatever he wants 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Jasam shippers are tweeting it. The poor star-crossed lovers.

Michael is such a sleaze. He told both Ned and Chase that he has no information about who is targeting Sonny even though Jason told him that it was a drug dealer from the northwest. I wish Michael would just cross to the Corinthos side and stay there.

I know he's done awful things but I'm on Team Valentin for getting revenge on Michael and Sasha. And Lulu, who's determined to take his daughter away and make her forget him.

I agree with everything here except for the Lulu bashing. Let's keep it real - Valentine is a very, very bad man. He attempted to kill Nicholas and Ava. 

Further, every time something does NOT go his way, the very first thing he does is to scoop up Charlotte and head out of the country without another thought to Lulu. 

If that man was my baby-daddy, I'd want him out of my child's life ASAP.

• Love 16

For some reason it really annoyed me that Sonny told Jason like 3 times to make sure he doesn't leave any evidence.  You guys have been mobbing together for 20 years. If Jason were in the habit of leaving evidence, someone (Mac or Taggert as they are the only ones that have cared all that much) would have managed to shut you down by now.

Will it really be that simple for Lucas to just blurt this out to Michael 2.5 seconds after remembering.  If so, good on him for just doing it before he can change his mind or Brad can convince him he's wrong.  Although, for history's sake, I think he should have talked to Bobbie about it in private and she can tell him how she hid his true parentage from his mother and how it was worse when it all came out in the end anyway.

Of course, Nelle is now in the process of kidnapping Wiley from Willow's apartment, so he won't be available for a DNA test for a while.  

You know what would have been cool?  If Brad knew this was all going to blow up in his face and he had taken Nelle's baby to the hospital right after the switch and switched him with yet another baby.  

I hope TJ doesn't let Molly's wedding rant discourage him.  And, nice to see them, BTW.  

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Of course, Nelle is now in the process of kidnapping Wiley from Willow's apartment, so he won't be available for a DNA test for a while.  

I hope TJ doesn't let Molly's wedding rant discourage him.  And, nice to see them, BTW.  

Yup, that's a given with Nelle. I was again just blown away by how incredibly stupid Brad was to willingly tell her where Wiley is, and that it didn't occur to him his honesty would put Wiley in danger, not to mention Willow.

In TJ's place, I would have been annoyed by Sam's behavior before Molly even started her rant because of her friend's upcoming wedding.  If they were already engaged and wanted to share that news with you Sam, they would.  There are days when it's really hard to decide which Mob moll gets the prize for being the most hypocritical, annoying, obnoxious and intrusive, Sam or Carly.

I hope the brothers' conversation helped Finn decide he and Anna are done.  I would find it far more believable if Finn said Violet keeps asking for her mommy.  She hasn't lived with Finn and Anna nearly long enough to consider Anna's place "home."

The one thing that surprised me was Lucas remembering Brad's confession in the last couple moments of the show - I really thought that would be the ending cliffhanger for Friday.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Sheggy50G said:

Let's keep it real - Valentine is a very, very bad man. He attempted to kill Nicholas and Ava. 

True. Rocco's #1 Grandpa, Sonny, is also a very, very bad man. So why is he so acceptable to Lulu but somehow Valentin is beyond the pale?

I liked Nelle sticking it to Sam. More people need to do that.

7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I was again just blown away by how incredibly stupid Brad was to willingly tell her where Wiley is, and that it didn't occur to him his honesty would put Wiley in danger, not to mention Willow.

I don't think Brad had much choice. Nelle would have caused trouble anyway. LOL that Carly thought Nelle was there to annoy her. That was a bonus, Carly, not the reason.

That "party" was so lame. No baked goods? I know Cake doesn't have a good record at events, but some treat is needed. Carly is a terrible host.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Chase to Willow:  If something were to happen to Brad and Lucas, who would Wylie be better off with, you or Michael?

Me: With Willow!  Are you stupid, Chase? Wylie would end up in the mob shenanigans if he's left with Michael.

I wouldn't mind if Nelle succeeded in kidnapping Wylie for a few years. Everyone could bond over missing and he'd be safe from the Corinthoses for a while.

Is Water Street a common name?  It seems weak to me. My city has Bay St. and Lakeshore, they could steal one of those.

That's a very fast OD if the needle is still in his arm.

I really like Finn going to Chase to talk. It took a long time, but they've been written to a good place. Better than Jax and Nina who went from 2 to 200 in a few minutes.

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That "party" was so lame. No baked goods? I know Cake doesn't have a good record at events, but some treat is needed. Carly is a terrible host.

Especially for someone who owns a hotel. Get it catered, Carly!

39 minutes ago, Katy M said:

for history's sake, I think he should have talked to Bobbie about it in private and she can tell him how she hid his true parentage from his mother and how it was worse when it all came out in the end anyway.

With Carly stealing 2,  Michael and Avery, it's practically a family tradition.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Or, hell, just ask Olivia to whip up some cannoli.  As the show's stereotypical Italian I'm sure she'd be more than happy to do that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yup, that's a given with Nelle. I was again just blown away by how incredibly stupid Brad was to willingly tell her where Wiley is, and that it didn't occur to him his honesty would put Wiley in danger, not to mention Willow.

Honesty isn't something Brad has a lot of experience with.

36 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The one thing that surprised me was Lucas remembering Brad's confession in the last couple moments of the show - I really thought that would be the ending cliffhanger for Friday.

I'm sure the timeline got messed up because of the impeachment hearings.   They're still talking about V-Day like it's in the future.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

True.  But, the Bobbie/Lucas situation mirrors what's going on better with Lucas/Wiley.  

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is Water Street a common name?  It seems weak to me. My city has Bay St. and Lakeshore, they could steal one of those.

Lower Manhattan has a Water Street.

• Useful 1
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

True. Rocco's #1 Grandpa, Sonny, is also a very, very bad man. So why is he so acceptable to Lulu but somehow Valentin is beyond the pale?

But that is show decree.

Even if it weren't, how often is Sonny with Rocco? An hour every 6 months? And usually someone else is with them. Meanwhile Valentin has split custody of Charlotte.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought she did. Isn't that how Nelle found out by overhearing one of the the hotel workers talking about the party.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

I thought she did. Isn't that how Nelle found out by overhearing one of the the hotel workers talking about the party.

She walked into the Metrocourt restaurant and overheard Julian talking to Olivia about it because he wanted to take Leo to Lucas and Brad's "party." 

I haven't watched today's yet, as I'm still at work, but regarding yesterday?

Reason 12345678910 I can't STAND Emme's Looloo. The way she GUSHED SheBeast's name to Brando: "You SAAAAAVED [SheBeast] CORINTHOS!!!! You're a HEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" As if that piece of no good trash/mob moll was an A LIST Celebrity. And the way she bulged out her eyes when she said it. She comes off as more of a papparazzi/entertainment/gossip columnist than the "reporter" she purports to be.

I'm no fan of Valentin. BUT. Looloo is CLEARLY DELUSIONAL when it comes to Charlotte and her love for her Papa. The way she keeps going on about how happy Charlotte will be once Valentin is out of her life. Really, you clueless nimrodic maroon?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I'm no fan of Valentin. BUT. Looloo is CLEARLY DELUSIONAL when it comes to Charlotte and her love for her Papa. The way she keeps going on about how happy Charlotte will be once Valentin is out of her life. Really, you clueless nimrodic maroon?

Currently, Charlotte is living with Lulu full-time and girl reporter has not notice the amount of rage her daughter is feeling who is destroying pictures of people she blames for what happened to her father and Nina.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's quite possible that this was originally supposed to be the Friday February 7th cliffhanger episode, considering the many days there was no GH due to the impeachment hearing.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Yeah Nelle heard the employee talking to Carly on the phone about it. She said the catering would be at their house soon and she hopes they enjoy the bon voyage party. Ha 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The way she GUSHED SheBeast's name to Brando: "You SAAAAAVED [SheBeast] CORINTHOS!!!! You're a HEROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" As if that piece of no good trash/mob moll was an A LIST Celebrity. And the way she bulged out her eyes when she said it. She comes off as more of a papparazzi/entertainment/gossip columnist than the "reporter" she purports to be.

This is why I hate the characterization of Lulu as a "reporter." She's exactly as you describe. Aside from the "catch the guy who's breaking into women's homes" thing that introduced Dev, I believe every story she's gone after is a sensationalist one that is connected to her circle of family/friends in some way. She's not a journalist. 

I will give the Show credit in that I did laugh today at Sam giving Nelle bitchface and Nelle's "See ya, roomie" in response. 

• Love 3

If the pants had been black, it would have been a nice outfit. But the red was so distracting.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I took it that the body was dumped there or the needle was left as some sort of message.

I thought that it was a comment on the stupidity of the PCPD,

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, ciarra said:

It's a change from her usual "Flashdance" castoffs 

I changed my mind! This dis is the best thing about GH today🤣🤣🤣

What I wouldn't give to hear Tracy say this about/to Sam (I think Nelle is too young to have seen Flashdance?). She has the appropriate contempt for Jasam as well as more experience dealing with Jasam than Nelle. I'm really disappointed with the way Tracy's brief return was wasted. She didn't use her talents/skills to clean up Michael's mess re: Nelle and rub it in his face that "this is how adults with experience at ELQ take care of things," she didn't interact with Lulu, reminisce/argue with Monica, or even have a real conversation with Finn.

• Love 6

It’s nice to see Sam in color but what the he’ll was she wearing? Did wardrobe thing this was trendy? Runway worthy? It was really ugly and so baggy on Kelly Monaco.  Was FV not on set that day? Were the monitors out? Epic fail.

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh don't misunderstand...I wish Sonny and all the Corinthi would just go..go now. Sonny is no better than Valentin. For reasons only "they" can understand, the show writers continue to push the false narrative that Sonny is the good guy - the hero even. Please.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I wouldn't mind if Nelle succeeded in kidnapping Wylie for a few years. Everyone could bond over missing and he'd be safe from the Corinthoses for a while.

I have been thinking the same thing.  I would love for Nelle to win this round.  I am so tired of the Corinthi hypocrisy.  I really want to see Michael lose both his son and ELQ.  To have Nelle be responsible for him losing everything would be icing on the cake.   

• Love 13
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

I really want to see Michael lose both his son and ELQ. 

The character seems to be continually portrayed as the victim who never does anything wrong and gathers tons of pity.  His propping of Sonny and his entourage (yesterday he propped up Spinelli 🤮) just makes me wish for his demise (not for bad things to happen to people/things around him).

• Love 3

Carly's fans used to boast that she was so intuitive and could "see right through" people. Boy, if that were ever true, it's really gone by the wayside, hasn't it? When she said, "Nelle didn't come here to say goodbye," I thought she was going to say, "She's up to something."  But no, "She came here to get under my skin. She's nothing if not predictable." She really thinks she's at the center of everything. She hasn't been important to Nelle in years.   

Réal Andrews does still seem to be dealing with or recovering from health issues, with the gingerly gait and all. I wonder if his return was in part to give him a steady gig so he could pay down medical debt. A lot of actors are un- or underinsured. I know I'm wildly speculating, but if that's the case and MB had a hand in it, I'd give him some karma points. I know they're friendly.

14 hours ago, statsgirl said:

How did Carly steal Michael, he's her son. Did she lie and say Michael wasn't AJ, yes. The reason she lied and said he wasn't AJ because she overheard AJ saying that he was going to take him and Carly would never see him. Would and could he have done it, most definitely. He had the Q's money and Edward would have done anything to keep Michael in his influences. I didn't much of see AJ  when he came back but when BW played him he was not a good person either.  

That was why I was so disappointed with the character when I came back to watching the show. SJB Carly knew what it was like to  have the threat of someone taking your child away from you. She wouldn't done it to Nik or Ava.

I'm already bored by Sonny's strikeback at Cyrus. It will be the Most Perfect Non-Military Operation Evah, those who did on Cyrus' behalf will have shot first, have bad aim, and choose to die even those Jason gave them a way out.

Sonny will have other mobsters go after Cyrus because it was so expensive to go through Port Charles and Sonny's territory.

I'm going off to watch a Peanuts cartoon, where Lucy promises to hold the football for Charlie Brown. There's more suspense there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Carly continues to be the worst. She didnt even to bother to take Brad and Lucas' coats (they're the guests of honor!) 

Julian had to to do it. She didnt order the cake in time to have it at the party. I also noticed the scene where Nelle heard the bartender tell Carly the cake would arrive. But Nelle apparently got there before the cake.

and no one from the hospital was invited? You know, Brad and Lucas' coworkers and friends. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I will be bummed if Lucas remembers and then Julian and Brad gaslight him. ...but, of course they will.

The only thing that will suck if Nelle nabs Wiley is that Micheal's stupid hangdog, slack jaw face will go from its normal resting score of 7 to a full on 9. 

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Carly's fans used to boast that she was so intuitive and could "see right through" people. Boy, if that were ever true, it's really gone by the wayside, hasn't it? When she said, "Nelle didn't come here to say goodbye," I thought she was going to say, "She's up to something."  But no, "She came here to get under my skin. She's nothing if not predictable." She really thinks she's at the center of everything. She hasn't been important to Nelle in years.   

Speaking of predictable, Carly thinking Nelle was at her house because of her is like Groundhog Day.  She truly thinks the world revolves around her.

Oh, and I am sooooo sick of this narrative that Lucas and Brad have to get out of town because Julian is harassing them.  Carly and Bobbie doing that 'ha ha' aside of taking them to the airport to get them away from him made me PRAY that Nelle does take Wiley and we don't see either of them for a solid 5 years.  Maybe then the smug would get wiped off their faces for at least a little bit.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Speaking of predictable, Carly thinking Nelle was at her house because of her is like Groundhog Day.  She truly thinks the world revolves around her.

while that's true enough, she was at her house and Nelle does, or at least used to, have a habit of really going after Carly.

I remember when Faison kidnapped Lucky for Helena and Lucky said something about his dad and Faison said something like "You Spensers think everything is about you."  Well, yeah, sure, if you kidnap me, I'm going to think it's about me, or at least my family. Not that crazy of a leap. 

I meant to comment the other day when Olivia was grabbing her coat from the Quartermaine foyer. I thought she was opening the front door but then realized it was the closet. I still haven't gotten used to the new foyer.  I prefer the old set but I do like how bright an airy it is. I wish they had just painted the old set. It might have saved them some money, too. LOL!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, xfuse said:

The reason she lied and said he wasn't AJ because she overheard AJ saying that he was going to take him and Carly would never see him.

That rather ignores the laundry cart and how Carly wanted to pass Michael off as Tony's. Forever. She fully intended to keep AJ's child away from him, and mostly succeeded until Michael was an adult. AJ was reacting to Carly's behavior, she was no innocent victim trying to keep her baby away from the bad, bad man. Her child was a tool of manipulation from the start.

She absolutely would do the same to Ava and Nikolas. Carly doesn't do empathy, and she respects no one's parental rights but her own.

This is why I'm preemptively tired of Corinthii rage over the Wiley situation. The hypocrisy is too much. Unless Michael comes out of it with a new understanding of what Carly, Jason, and Sonny stole from both him and his actual father - which we all know will never happen.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, Sake614 said:
19 hours ago, Hater said:

Lower Manhattan has a Water Street

So does Brooklyn 😀

So does my hometown in WI. The street follows the river somewhat. It's not that unusual a name.

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I took it that the body was dumped there or the needle was left as some sort of message.

I thought that it was a comment on the stupidity of the PCPD,

It's all three, of course. The stupidity of the PCPD never wavers.

16 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Unless Michael comes out of it with a new understanding of what Carly, Jason, and Sonny stole from both him and his actual father - which we all know will never happen.

Michael has sort of hashed it out with Sonny, at least, about AJ, after Sonny shot AJ in cold blood. I don't remember if Michael and Carly have ever talked about it.

At any rate, this reckoning shouldn't need Michael's child as the catalyst, given that the other baggage has been around for ever. But Michael always forgives Sonny and Carly, so in some ways I'd rather not have the show go there. He'll always be a Corinthos.

• Love 4

Carly’s a huge hypocrite so her actions match my low expectations of her. She hid Michael’s paternity from AJ originally because she was trying to hang onto Tony and later on because she thought AJ and the Qs were going to win custody of Michael. It had nothing to do with her thinking that AJ was a danger to his kid. AJ was always portrayed as kind of a screw-up but not bad until years later when he teamed up with Faith to kidnap Michael, Morgan, and Kristina. 

I also don’t think she cares about anyone else’s parental rights other than herself and the people that she is closest to. She only kept Kristina’s paternity a secret to keep her, and by extension Alexis, out of Sonny’s life and was pushing Jason to get custody of Liz’s kid. Her and Jax keeping Spencer away from Nikolas was the worst since Courtney didn’t even plan on doing that. It makes me glad that she seems to have no relationship to Spencer these days despite him being Sonny’s nephew and Courtney’s son. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

She only kept Kristina’s paternity a secret to keep her, and by extension Alexis, out of Sonny’s life and was pushing Jason to get custody of Liz’s kid.

God, remember when the Niz affair came out and the FIRST THING Carly did was go running to Jason to try to talk him into taking Jake away from Liz? Yeah, this woman really cares about the rights of mothers.

I will say that I continue to headcanon that Avery is Morgan's daughter and that's why she glommed onto her (besides wanting to stick it to Ava because she hates her), because Carly has never really wanted to embrace Sonny's extracurricular spawn before.

ETA: I'd like to see Michael hash the whole AJ issue out with Jason, actually. He was Carly's accomplice in keeping Michael from AJ long before Sonny and he was dead when AJ was last in town. He's also the only one of the three to ever express even a tiny bit of remorse over it, to my memory.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

ETA: I'd like to see Michael hash the whole AJ issue out with Jason, actually. He was Carly's accomplice in keeping Michael from AJ long before Sonny and he was dead when AJ was last in town. He's also the only one of the three to ever express even a tiny bit of remorse over it, to my memory.

I would too, but only if Jason is willing to go beyond the party line of "AJ was the worst and we had to protect you from him".   They could talk about the danger of bringing Michael into Sonny's mob life, including getting kidnapped and shot, compared to what the danger being with AJ would have been.

Then they could segway into whether Wylie would be safer with Brad and Lucas rather than being shot at in a mob hit as he would have been if he were on the docks with Michael, Joss and Sasha.

And I also want world peace.

• Love 4

Oh god they finally put Sam in something other than black and it’s yesterday’s “outfit”.  Eh, at least it was different?

Add me to the camp that hopes Nelle will get away with taking Wiley.  After all his bullshit Michael doesn’t deserve a kid and selfishly I really don’t want to try and keep track of another child who is never seen.

Carly can miss me with being all smug about Brad and Lucas leaving to get away from big bad Julian.  Lady get a clue.

• Love 4

Okay, so I am a few days behind, only up to last Thursday, so maybe this has been addressed, but Brad told Julian that he was moving the family to Portland because of something about a job opportunity, right after he heard about Ellie relocating back east.  Did he apply for this job?  Does he think there are no other candidates?  Why does he think he will automatically get this job?  Does Lucas have no say in a cross country move?  What makes Brad think it is a good idea to go to Portland for this job he JUST heard about? If Ellie is already in the process of relocating, they've been trying to fill that job for awhile now and it is unlikely that they are looking at new candidates.  I mean, I get why he wants to leave PC in general, but to think he has any chance of Ellie's job?  (IRL I am a recruiter, and this one really bugged me!)

28 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Oh god they finally put Sam in something other than black and it’s yesterday’s “outfit”.  Eh, at least it was different?

She's worn that before, when the occasion doesn't call for the dreaded skirt or dress.

• Love 1

This episode was everything I knew that I didn't want: the smugness meter off the charts with both Sonny and Carly, adding Sasha to the smugness mix taking it on herself to call Chase; Sonny trying to act tough in the prison; Jason being smug with the thugs,; a catfight between Willow and Nelle; and Chad Duell trying to act distraught.

The most fun I had was trying to figure out if Jordan had changed her nail polish between leaving the docks and arriving at her office.

55 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

Okay, so I am a few days behind, only up to last Thursday, so maybe this has been addressed, but Brad told Julian that he was moving the family to Portland because of something about a job opportunity, right after he heard about Ellie relocating back east.  Did he apply for this job? 

here was a scene where Brad said that he had done a telephone interview for the job and got it.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

here was a scene where Brad said that he had done a telephone interview for the job and got it.

He also got a job for his comatose husband who just woke up 5 minutes ago, and has no issues with the after-effects of said coma caused by traumatic brain injury (balance, muscle loss, ability to swallow food). 

• LOL 1

UGH at Carly's extended yelling at Brad. Yes, I know Michael yelled at him too and spoke about all Willow has been through (unlike Carly who only cares about her own immediately family + Jason's), but this should have been a face off between Lucas, Brad and Michael. Carly needs to shut her hypocritical mouth and take a seat in the corner because it's not her fight. Hey Carly, Michael has not missed out on more than a year of Wiley/Jonah's life!! 

Good for Willow for punching Nelle in the face. That fight scene was 1,000 percent better than the Josslyn-Nelle fight scene. Nelle seemed like she definitely was not expecting Willow to fight back so hard. 

Trina turning out to be Taggert's daughter is a cool twist. 

• Love 11

Aw, Cam finally admitted he like Joss.  About time.

And Trina is Taggert's kid?  Didn't see that coming.

Thought the baby reveal was pretty interesting...and another "about time".  But sort of funny saying Michael "missed out" on the baby's first year when he actually didn't...he was there as much as Brad and Lucas were.

Just ignored Sonny and Jason because they really are the worst.  Jason walking away from the exploded building like a Terminator was kinda hilarious.  Ooh, tough guy.  (and he's really too old to still be this scary hitman)  Still can't figure out why they're the "heroes" of this show.  Ugh.

Edited by AuxArx
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This episode was everything I knew that I didn't want: the smugness meter off the charts with both Sonny and Carly, adding Sasha to the smugness mix taking it on herself to call Chase; Sonny trying to act tough in the prison; Jason being smug with the thugs,; a catfight between Willow and Nelle; and Chad Duell trying to act distraught.

Details! Details! Did all these asshats believe Lucas when he said he knew what he heard/was told/remembered?

Is Mooby visiting trying to threaten Curtis again?

ETA: Never mind: just read @Bringonthedrama's post.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule