Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is she serious with this bullshit?  Surprise visits from parole officers are standard. 

Is it?  Every show that I've seen with a parole officer/parolee, the parolee shows up at the office.   (I;m thinking Orange is New Black and Mom who both had those stories recently).  I don't rememer ever seeing a parol officer hunt someone down, especially not at the freakin' hospital.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Is it?  Every show that I've seen with a parole officer/parolee, the parolee shows up at the office.   (I;m thinking Orange is New Black and Mom who both had those stories recently).  I don't rememer ever seeing a parol officer hunt someone down, especially not at the freakin' hospital.  

Well, that would be majorly stupid, because that would mean the parolee would only have to be behaving for 15 minutes every week, or whatever, and they would know in advance which 15 minutes that would be.  OK, that will work for drug testing, but not everything.

• Love 5

LOL at Deception being "hemmed in to the American market." Yes, that tiny, limited American market. I get what Sasha is saying, but as usual, it's put so poorly.

3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
21 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Is she serious with this bullshit?  Surprise visits from parole officers are standard. 

I think surprise visits are standard but it doesn't necessarily mean the parole officer has to make them. And given how many cases parole officers have, it's probably unlikely unless there are special circumstances. I'd say Sam falls in that category, given her idiotic, counterproductive hostility to the entire idea of her parole.

Constance Towers always looks impeccable.

"They can visit anytime they want, right?" LOL, as if Carly and Sam would ever visit Lucas anywhere but in Port Charles, and they barely see him there.

Neil never should have acknowledged that Liesl was his patient. That's a HIPPA violation, I believe.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

The implication wasn't that Luke was Helena's baby daddy.  Valentin said Charlotte was the heir to Helena (Val's mom) and Luke (Lulu's dad).  Becuase of Helena's obsession with Luke, she'd want an heir with him, ergo Charlotte.

Well that makes so much more sense.

I thought I heard the other thing, then was pretty horrified by it, then went, oh, well! *shrug* 

About the rest of the show;

Jax to Nina: This is my bedroom.

Me: Suave.

They fell into bed really quickly. And Jax is still completely stupid for doing this. Nina will probably hightail it back to Valentin within the next 5 minutes.

I really dislike Valentin, but Michael is about to get exactly what he deserves. Bitch, Nelle can sell the shares to anyone who is willing to pay her. But you keep being stupid. The Qs should kick you out on your rear. Go back to Sonny, Michael!

Sasha is now an international business woman. Maybe I'd care more if she interacted with Lucy more than a couple of time for about 30 seconds each. This storyline is dumb, Michael talking about Brexit made him look stupid, but there's nothing new there. Him planning on stalking Wylie all the way to Portland is not shocking either.

Lucas wanting to move to get away from Julian is a pretty stupid reason to move. A mob war where Sonny's family and nearest to them is a good reason to say buh-bye to PC, but it's of course all about Julian.

And now Wylie's guardian will be changed to??? This was brought up for a reason. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2

Yes, Lucas and Brad need to relocate to Portland because Julian is so dangerous. Meanwhile, Carly, Joss, Michael, Sonny, Mike and Jason were just in the middle of a mob hit.

43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Deception being "hemmed in to the American market." Yes, that tiny, limited American market. I get what Sasha is saying, but as usual, it's put so poorly.

Neil never should have acknowledged that Liesl was his patient. That's a HIPPA violation, I believe.

I think Liesl obviated that by turning up at the restaurant where Neil was having dinner and talking openly about her therapy.

As if Michael would know anything about the effects of Brexit. Professional economists still don't know the effects of Brexit.

Does the Sasha actress constantly shake her head in real life or is that only for when she's "acting"?

On 2/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, TheMediaHo said:

Franco wasted his entire windfall on Kiki's medical school tuition. I'm sorry, but her mother and uncle have plenty of resources, not to mention daddy Silas' entire estate (which never was resolved, as far as I've seen/not seen). He should get a refund on the tuition costs not incurred by Kiki, being dead and all, and use that for Cam and any other extra expenses.

Universities charge by the semester, three semesters in a year. Since Kiki only attended for one year IIRC, there should be plenty of money left.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:37 AM, dubbel zout said:

Only when he's right in front of his face, otherwise I'm sure he never thinks about Jake.

You wrong him! Jason also thinks about Jake when Liz forces him to.

7 hours ago, ciarra said:

I want to know why Finn left his lizard behind

He has a kid now, he doesn't need Roxy?

Brought Roxy with him to Anna's when he moved in. But I guess Roxy doesn't have the cute lisp of Violet so we never see her any more.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Yes, Lucas and Brad need to relocate to Portland because Julian is so dangerous. Meanwhile, Carly, Joss, Michael, Sonny, Mike and Jason were just in the middle of a mob hit.

For real.  However, let's pause a moment to reflect Michael's crestfallen face at the thought of Wiley leaving town.  His DNA is crying out right now, people--at least that's what the show wants us to think.  It's friggin' hilarious.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to give Sam a teeny tiny sliver of credit in that she didn't immediately go "you can't move, what about all the people who love you, like me!" which is standard soap trope.  Of course then she had to go and say they needed to relocate because of Julian and that one brief moment evaporated into thin air.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

why does everyone think they have a say over where Brad and Lucas live? Or act surprised that they would actually take THEIR SON with them? Do people think they’re going to leave the kid behind while they move? That’s not usually how things work.

So Jax and Nina aren’t content to just go out on a date. Instead they went straight to his house and had sex. Well okay then. I mean, I certainly don’t blame her for wanting a piece of that. Lord knows I would do him in a heartbeat lol!

Edited by Sake614
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

So Sam told her parole officer she was at the hospital because she was sick.  Yet she's out swanning around, first at the Metro Court having something to eat with Alexis.  (Don't dress up Sam, I'm sure something that looks like an old sweatshirt will be fine at a restaurant.)  Then she's at a long term care facility visiting Lucas, sharing her (imaginary) Ebola with him and the residents.

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, ciarra said:

So Sam told her parole officer she was at the hospital because she was sick.  Yet she's out swanning around, . . .

And let's not forget she must have the world's best baby sitter. If we can judge by the number of times Sam's been seen in that sweater that looks like a sweatshirt, the sitter has been there since breakfast, then while Sam was at the hospital, then while Sam was out to lunch, then while Sam was visiting Lucas . . . and, if I'm not mistaken, it's a school day since we saw Violet getting ready for the bus, so why the heck aren't her kids in school? And if they're all home sick, why are they home with a sitter while she's spreading germs all around town? 

All for the purpose of the plot, I know, but does Show not know that watchers wonder about this kind of crap? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Does Lucas remember what Brad told him about Wiley and that is why he wants to leave PC?  He doesn't want to give Wiley up?  I would like that twist.

So I guess it is supposed to be cute that Alexis and her daughter both have to stay away from the men they love for two years?

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think surprise visits are standard but it doesn't necessarily mean the parole officer has to make them. And given how many cases parole officers have, it's probably unlikely unless there are special circumstances. I'd say Sam falls in that category, given her idiotic, counterproductive hostility to the entire idea of her parole.

Oh absolutely, I think her PO is stalking her just for shits and giggles.  After all, Sam is a complete entitled bitch toward the woman that could send her back to jail.  I could see Dolores(?) having some fun trying to catch her with Jason.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

I wonder who V's daddy is?

Helena always had cute little (much younger) hotties hanging around her.  Could be any one of them.  I doubt we'll ever find out unless it's Faison since it won't really matter in the long run.   it does  make me wonder what his last name is now.  Do we know what Helena's maiden was?  

9 hours ago, bannana said:

Does Lucas remember what Brad told him about Wiley and that is why he wants to leave PC?

I'm not sure if its the directing or Ryan himself, but he's been playing it since Lucas woke up in such a way that makes me thinks he remembers and he's pushing Brad to see how far he'll go before he confesses.  

9 hours ago, bannana said:

So I guess it is supposed to be cute that Alexis and her daughter both have to stay away from the men they love for two years?

And of the course the show is playing it with wacky shenanigans, that it's the exact same scenario for both when in fact, its a felon being kept from her felon ex versus a legitimate lawyer wanting to date a legitimate doctor.  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, rur said:

so why the heck aren't her kids in school?

I'm going to fanwank it that Danny was in school.  What's the shocker is that Scout was at home with a babysitter when we all know those kids spend 92% of their time at Grandma Monica's Home for Wayward Children.  It would have been far more realistic (and hilariously funny to me) if Delores had said "I stopped off by the Q mansion and the housekeeper/cook/nanny said you'd dropped your kids off again and were traipsing aroun town".  

Also, if Sam and Jason are supposed to keep their love of all loves quiet why would she tell the babysitter where she was going so that the babysitter could tell the parole officer when she showed up.  

Also, if the parole officer is allowed to show up unannounced whenever she feels like it, she can't expect Sam to be sitting at home waiting for her.  Maybe she's a work (yeah, I got a hearty chuckle writing that!).  Maybe she is at a doctor's appoitnemnt.  You don't know.  Just cuz she's not sitting on the couch doesn't mean she's calluding with her fellow felon ( I mean, she was, but she coudl have been doing something legit, like lunch with Mom or book club with Krissy or grocery shopping with Molly........)

"You weren't there when I showed up for my unanounced visit".  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 2

I don’t know what the Greek/Russian laws are, but going back to Medieval to Victorian eras, a child born to a couple would have the (presumed) father‘s name, because he or she was born during wedlock. That is still the case her in Amurca. So if FAKAKTA Show follows that, then Valentin is legally a Cassadine no matter who spawned him.

Constance looks AMAZING! I wish they’d resurrect her and convince her to return on a visiting basis—In HER TERMS. She makes the show so much more watchable.

I don’t CARE that Sam is supposedly a PI-she’s on fucking parole and has to obtain a job and report same to Delores, like all other parolees have to do.

And if Sam and Jason luuuuuuuurve each other sooooooo muuuuuuuuuch, why didn’t they just get remarried after she divorced Drew? Not that I care; this STOOPID show would have found a way to separate a married couple as well.

UGH. NOOOOOOOO!!! Jaaaaaaax!!! I HATE this show made me fast forward all his scenes. It won’t be long until Nina’s running back to Valentin. 🤬🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Sake614 said:

why does everyone think they have a say over where Brad and Lucas live?

Because Brad and Lucas are the property of Port Charles, not individuals with agency over their own lives.

3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

why would [Sam] tell the babysitter where she was going

That's pretty standard. It's relevant information. Plus, Dolores's visit wasn't planned, so the babysitter would have no idea she would be showing up. And yay for the babysitter not lying. Whatever she's getting paid isn't worth getting involved in that scam.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm not sure if its the directing or Ryan himself, but he's been playing it since Lucas woke up in such a way that makes me thinks he remembers and he's pushing Brad to see how far he'll go before he confesses.  

That's what I was thinking. He might remember more than he's letting on. The way he was so quick to hire Willow back as Wiley's babysitter or nanny whatever, and to say okay let's move to Portland without a second thought, and it's just to get away from Julian. Weird 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

UGH. NOOOOOOOO!!! Jaaaaaaax!!! I HATE this show made me fast forward all his scenes. It won’t be long until Nina’s running back to Valentin. 🤬🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I'm waiting for the show to figure out a way to have her hook up with Sonny so she can have a baby. You just know his super sperm can revive the deadest of uterii.

• LOL 4

So nice to see beautiful Helena!  Too bad the character is dead, though - can you imagine Nik introducing his grandmother to new wife Ava?  I would have loved to see those two interact.

Normally Jax is one of my favourites, but I’m disappointed he jumped right into bed with Nina.  He seems more the type of guy to at least throw a little woo - but instead he flew in a cheese plate, and is all hey bebeh here‘s my bedroom with the fireplace already lit and fur throw blanket on the bed, now let’s boink.  How good was that cheese, exactly?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 2/15/2020 at 2:24 AM, bannana said:

Does Lucas remember what Brad told him about Wiley and that is why he wants to leave PC?  He doesn't want to give Wiley up?  I would like that twist.

That would be a GREAT twist! This very predictable, boring story could use a twist like that, but I doubt anything interesting like that is gonna happen. Lucas will probably remember and then turn the car around or something. I don't even know, and frankly, I don't care. My Brad has been tossed under the bus for this lame story, so the resolution means nothing to me. Brad is trashed regardless. Oh well. 

I will be happy it's over so I can stop reading about "mean, awful Brad" on other forums though. I also think it sucks that Michael getting this kid is NOT going to lead to an interesting, compelling story (at least to me it won't), but it is what it is. I guess the story will just change to yet another custody battle btw Michael and Nelle. Oh, how exciting? 🙄 

• Love 5

Lucas keeping the secret and an eventual custody battle between Lucas and Michael would have clearly been the most interesting route for this storyline to take but that would involve acknowledging that Sonny’s family is in danger and we can’t have that. Seeing the Carson family divided would have actually been compelling but of course we can’t get that. The worst part is that we know Lucas’ involvement in this is going to be minimal after the secret is revealed even though he is the true victim in this.  

• Love 4

It took one voicemail and one 10 second scene, but Valentine and Nelle is everything I never knew I needed. I officially ship them FOREVER! (Until the show ruins them of course.) But seriously, imagine, how amazing it would be if Valentine and Nelle decided to just say 'fuck it' and got married and showed up at the next board meeting, hand in hand with all of these Q shares. It would be HI-LARIOUS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I'm gonna stand up for poor Delores.  Yes, surprise visits are standard.  In fact, Sam is lucky it was a daytime visit and not the middle of the night.  My Father-in-law, in addition to being a SB preacher, was a PO for many years.  We lived with him for a while and he would regularly get up at 1am to go do random visits to his parolees/probationers to make sure that they were home, not hanging out with known felons and not doing drugs.  All of them, not special cases or just the ones he had a grudge against.  he spaced it out and just annoyed the shit out of people, because that was HIS JOB.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Someone please explain to Sasha that the way to make a valuable contribution to a company is to come up with a great idea and present it, not to have lawyers negotiate a binding contract that may or may not reflect the wishes of the majority owner.  Also, if you want to be an independent businesswoman, hire your own lawyers, don’t take handouts from your Eeyore boyfriend.

18 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

So nice to see beautiful Helena!  Too bad the character is dead, though - can you imagine Nik introducing his grandmother to new wife Ava?  I would have loved to see those two interact.

They could certainly resurrect her, like most of the other “dead” characters on this show! And they should. Constance Towers is as vibrant as ever, and PC is sorely lacking in great villains. The closest we have are Valentin and Peter, and neither of them could frighten a bunny.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Does anyone think she's hassling Sam somehow by doing her job?

Jasam shippers are tweeting it. The poor star-crossed lovers.

Michael is such a sleaze. He told both Ned and Chase that he has no information about who is targeting Sonny even though Jason told him that it was a drug dealer from the northwest. I wish Michael would just cross to the Corinthos side and stay there.

I know he's done awful things but I'm on Team Valentin for getting revenge on Michael and Sasha. And Lulu, who's determined to take his daughter away and make her forget him.

• Love 9

Compliments to the show for a nice twist I didn't see coming today. As Nelle said goodbye to Valentin, I was thinking that we were seeing the last of her . . . until she pulled out that baby passport. I'm eager to see what will happen next. And I'm also eager for overly attentive godfather Michael to find out that Willow will be Wiley's designated guardian; in a perfect world it will happen well before the beans get spilled about Wiley's true parentage (which I'm still hoping is fertilization by some unknown one-night stand).

• Love 4

Wait, if Valentin is supplying Nelle with fake passports for her and Wiley, does that mean he's in the loop as to Wiley's biological parentage? Has that been made clear and I've missed it? Or is he helping Nelle steal somebody else's child with no questions asked? I don't care about his motivations to take ELQ power from Michael, that's business and it's fair enough, but assisting Nelle in absconding with Wiley is awful, especially from someone who hangs his hat on what a good father he is.

Michael can get the hell right outta here with the analogy of Finn and Chase having separate personal and professional lives just like him and Sonny. It was gracious of Chase not to laugh in his face, because REALLY. There are MILES of difference between the two situations, chiefly that Finn and Chase hold legitimate jobs and Sonny decidedly does not, so time to shut up and take the mob-apologizing elsewhere, dude. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Linny said:

Wait, if Valentin is supplying Nelle with fake passports for her and Wiley, does that mean he's in the loop as to Wiley's biological parentage? Has that been made clear and I've missed it? Or is he helping Nelle steal somebody else's child with no questions asked? I don't care about his motivations to take ELQ power from Michael, that's business and it's fair enough, but assisting Nelle in absconding with Wiley is awful, especially from someone who hangs his hat on what a good father he is.

Since Nelle, Valentin, and the skeevy record producer all seem to share Colonel Tad Sanders as a lawyer, I had just kind of figured that they all knew enough of each other's back stories to be acting in concert to hurt the Q's. Hence, Val would know about the baby.  (But I could be wrong.)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Does anyone think she's hassling Sam somehow by doing her job?

Jasam shippers are tweeting it. The poor star-crossed lovers.

No surprise there. They probably think Jason and Sam are terrific parents, too.

Lulu telling Brando to get his ducks in a row was good advice from a friend but terrible advice from a journalist. Lulu, you're the one who's supposed to dig up those skeletons!

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I wish Michael would just cross to the Corinthos side and stay there.

I know. Aside from the fact that he's spectacularly unfit to be CEO of ELQ for so many reasons, the idea that everyone is peachy keen with a Corinthos being so heavily involved in the company is ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know he's done awful things but I'm on Team Valentin for getting revenge on Michael and Sasha. And Lulu, who's determined to take his daughter away and make her forget him.

I'm Team Anyone who tries to take down Michael and Sasha. It never lasts, so I have to get my kicks where I can. As for Lulu, I hate the stupid back-and-forth of Charlotte's custody, but Lulu always goes about it so annoyingly than I want Valentin to slap her down.

On the other hand, I enjoyed Valentin having to see Nina and Jax have breakfast together at the MetroCourt. I love how Jax gets under certain men's skin.

"I've gotten used to you, okay?" Way to spread the love, Carly. And I continue to wonder how Sonny feels justified to threaten people who can blow up his world. Brando has every right to information about Dev if he (Brando) is going to keep the lie going.

30 minutes ago, rur said:

And I'm also eager for overly attentive godfather Michael to find out that Willow will be Wiley's designated guardian; in a perfect world it will happen well before the beans get spilled about Wiley's true parentage (which I'm still hoping is fertilization by some unknown one-night stand).

I'm sure Michael would sue Willow. Or Sonny and Carly would on Michael's behalf. They're that entitled to butting into other people's lives.

• Love 2

I was wondering if that business with Valentin and Nelle meant that he knows that Wiley is Michael's. They didn't say anything about it. But maybe she didn't tell him the real truth and just that she's taking her late husband Shiloh's son. 

I get that this is revenge on Michael but how is it for Sasha? Lol sure she's Michael's girlfriend, but I don't think taking Wiley and ElQ away would affect her too much.  

Impossible Pipe Dream: Michael learns the truth about Wiley and it hammers home like nothing else has exactly what Carly, Jason, and Sonny did to AJ. He turns on them permanently.

Impossible Pipe Dream #2: It is discovered that toxic fumes from the gray paint everywhere in Port Charles has caused a mass hallucination in the form of Roger Howarth's Franco. He disappears and is never mentioned again.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I get that this is revenge on Michael but how is it for Sasha?

Sasha finally admitted the truth about Valentin hiriing her to be Nina's daughter which was the final nail in the coffin, though Nina had already had enough of Valentin before it was confirmed that he was behind it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

But maybe she didn't tell him the real truth and just that she's taking her late husband Shiloh's son. 

Valentin is so desperate for the shares, i don't think he cares who the baby is in relation to Nelle.  

He has his lawyer ready to get Brook Lynn's shares, by making sure the music producer doesn't let her out of the contract.  He was playing hard ball there as well, but then made a comment the other day to the lawyer about how he wasnt' happy to find out the producer was a lech, hitting on BL.  So maybe he does have morals on things he already knows.  If he doesn't ask Nelle about Wylie, than he can ignore the truth and take her shares.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

then made a comment the other day to the lawyer about how he wasnt' happy to find out the producer was a lech, hitting on BL. 

I think that was a sop to the audience so that we knew the harassment wasn't part of the deal Valentin made with the producer. 

I wonder if Brook Lynn would have wanted out if it were just a matter of an airtight contract.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wonder if Brook Lynn would have wanted out if it were just a matter of an airtight contract.

Since Brook Lyn has been portrayed as rather willful, It would be in character for her to decide she wanted out for . . . reasons.

And, except that it advances the plot, I find it hard to believe that an army of ELQ lawyers couldn't find a loophole in a skeevy producer's contract.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, rur said:

And, except that it advances the plot, I find it hard to believe that an army of ELQ lawyers couldn't find a loophole in a skeevy producer's contract.

I don't know; Taylor Swift is having an impossible time buying back her back catalogue. I think the music business is probably the sleaziest of the arts. An artist, especially a new or unproven one, has little to no power.

Google the American Idol contracts. They lock in the singers for years. 

• Love 3

Lulu acting like a shrew makes me root for Valentin, even though I can't stand him. So I'm assuming this is the writers' goal.

Valentin taking down and Michael and Sasha is another one. 

Nelle taking off with Wylie to force this stupid secret out, please, let's move the plot along.

• Love 4

Ridiculous how Nelle can sell shares that technically are not hers yet, and Valentin suddenly has "his own money" to buy them with.  He must have siphoned off money from the Cassadine account, because wasn't he some sort of fisherman in Greece, when they first intro'd his character? 

What happens if the court doesn't award the shares to Nelle?  Does Valentin have a receipt?  What's the return policy? 

Still sick of the smug on Michael's face.  #teamNelle.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Ridiculous how Nelle can sell shares that technically are not hers yet, and Valentin suddenly has "his own money" to buy them with.  He must have siphoned off money from the Cassadine account, because wasn't he some sort of fisherman in Greece, when they first intro'd his character? 

That was a lie to trick Nik. He worked for the WSB and did a bunch of shady things over the years to put away in his offshore accounts.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ciarra said:

It makes sense to me that he's still well funded, even now that he has no access to the Cassadine money. Between the WSB and his Port Charles years, there were supposed to be years of criminal-mastermind doings with contacts like Cassandra Pierce, "Liv" Jerome, others we haven't met. I'm sure whatever he was involved in was lucrative, and he probably had a lot squirreled away in various accounts. What was he going to spend it on? Billy Joel tickets aren't that expensive. (Edit: I didn't see that @nilyank already covered this.) 

Chloe Lanier has really looked like a knockout since the character got sprung from prison. When she was with Michael, her styling was so drab, very "student life at BYU."   

I hope this good writing period continues. Even the stories I'm not that into are not hard to watch. Except for anything involving Sam, and that's largely on Monaco.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6

Was relishing Michael (rightly) being portrayed as a total doofus in Monday's episode. First, even though Ned and the family told him to secure Nelle's shares, he is smug and thinks he has the upper hand on her. Now everyone will pay the price.  

Then, he looks like a complete assclown brushing off concerns about his father's "business" and comparing himself to Chase. He casually dismisses it when Chase says "more innocent people could be hurt." Like it's not a thing. What a tool! 

....I guess I really want to see all the Corinthii burn!!!

Hope they have a plan to keep Nelle around. Chloe can act, and is one of the few who doesn't genuflect to the C's. Thought her and Valentin had a bit of chemistry.   

• Love 10

When Alexis and Valentin were talking before Valentin took the DNA test, she said that he was sure that he had money squirreled away in Switzerland or the Caymans. Or both, he replied with a small smile.

Since the Quartermains are contesting Oscar's will, I wonder what papers Col. Tad Sanders drew up.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Sasha is now an international business woman.

Wasn't she a temp last week?  Sounds about right.  Emily became a doctor in a month; Michael, who may or may not have received his GED (and certainly never went to college) is CEO of a major corporation....  Lucy goes from Librarian, to owner of a cosmetics company to real estate agent.  And Nina, who had been asleep for the past 20 years manages to run a successful magazine (with Maxie's help, of course.  Maxie, the wedding planner)

On 2/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, YaddaYadda said:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 2/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

UGH. NOOOOOOOO!!! Jaaaaaaax!!! I HATE this show made me fast forward all his scenes. It won’t be long until Nina’s running back to Valentin.

now I'm wondering if Jax has super swimmers like Sonny, and Nina turns up pregnant in spite of what all of the doctors say....  she hasn't had a hysterectomy, has she?  Just "pre-menopause" or something like that, right?

That would make things interesting with Valentin....

• Love 1