Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Days Of Our Lives has been showing kissing and love scenes this entire time so I don’t think they were ever against union rules. A lot of PT and other shows have been showing kissing throughout Covid as well. GH just probably loosened up their rules. Y&R recently featured a full on love scene with kissing between 2 actors who aren’t together IRL as well. Also, seems like some of the cast has been recently fully vaccinated but they definitely aren’t all fully vaccinated yet.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

I’m all for that, along with the duct tape so we don’t have whispergrowl threats.  I will admit to rewinding that original taser scene a couple of times to enjoy the UCG.

And what was so awesome about that scene is that Peter didn't think Anna would hurt him--she needs to prove him wrong and start really torturing him but we all know the show would never allow that--only Jason gets to truly hurt people.

I'm actually embarrassed for WR--he is such a one note actor, especially in his scenes against FH and JPS.  Watch, the fool will probably get nominated for an Emmy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Most of the soap was cut off for a press conference for me but from what I did see when I watched the Anna, Val, Peter scenes, to answer a few questions...

Anna didn't tell Finn about the toxin because Peter specifically made it a condition that it could only be him, Anna and Valentine who knew or no antidote.

Anna also couldn't risk torturing and definitely couldn't kill Peter because again she needs the antidote for Chase.

I haven’t hugged my Mom in over a year and yet Michael & Willow (actors) are kissing each other. The sounds heard through the halls of the General Hospital studios. Covid? What Covid? Meanwhile, Y&R & B&B are still six feet apart. Days is somewhere in between. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

Does anyone know how Michael and Willow are having real love scenes? Isn't this a first since Covid?  I was wondering if the rules changed because of vaccinations or if they are a real life couple.  As far as I knew only real life couples were having love scenes and that was on other soaps. 

Other primetime shows are having sexy fun times too. I honestly think that a lot of these places are in "a bubble" minimizing their contact with other people, and they are (like others suggested) probably vaccinated or okay with it. 

• Love 2

What was the point of letting Heinrik go when he refused to give Anna the antidote? JEEBUS! When did she get so weak? He needs to be tased until he’s screaming for mercy, and he shits and wets his pants.

Where’s John Reese when you need him, since neither Anna or Valentin aren’t able to do the job. Or Luke.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, driver18 said:

Anna didn't tell Finn about the toxin because Peter specifically made it a condition that it could only be him, Anna and Valentine who knew or no antidote.

Anna also couldn't risk torturing and definitely couldn't kill Peter because again she needs the antidote for Chase.

I take your point that Anna couldn't tell Finn that it was a Peter administered toxin (although how is Peter going to know if she texts Finn?) but it's ridiculous to waste time trying antibiotics (!) as if it's a sudden bacterial infection.

I still don't see why the former double agent and the baddest Cassadine couldn't torture him. Peter is such a weenie, he'd easily break. Maybe give Liesl a shot at him.

And again, why aren't they recording Peter so that they can put him away for life when it's all over? Incompetent all round.

• Love 8

I know Valentin screwed up not popping Peter between the eyes when he had the chance, but I'm willing to give him a pass if for no other reason than because JPS has somehow won me over. I hated Val at first, but JPS is able to generate so much chemistry with everyone that I just love the character now. He could generate chemistry with that stupid bowl of moss in Carly's kitchen. He's like the antiCD/Michael.

• Love 14
On 4/12/2021 at 3:59 PM, statsgirl said:

Willow, having chosen Michael, is now deadtome.

I totally agree.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:26 PM, dubbel zout said:

Maybe they're both fully vaccinated.

Maybe, but they are still making out and having a love scene when too many people in the US and Canada are still ill/dying from the virus. To  me it seems like disregard for those who have been/are ill from the virus, and those mourning loved ones who have passed away because of it.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:19 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Again, when Curtis married Jordan, he knew what he was getting into. He knew she was a cop and he knew there was part of her life that she could not share with him. This whole business was born from jealousy. Simple as that. Curtis didn't like that Jordan was close with Taggert and shared a bunch of secrets with him.

Curtis knew Jordan wouldn't be able to talk about everything, sure.  But I can understand his anger that she a) let him carry the guilt that maybe he could have done more to "save Taggert" (all the while Trina hated him and blamed him for her father dying and b) lied to him when his nephew/stepson was kidnapped as a fallout of her actions. When the lies impact your own life and the family you two share together, I would reach a breaking point as well.  Jordan has done enough stupid things that those situations probably wouldn't be the last ugly ones. For all he knows, Cyrus could decide to kidnap Aunt Stella next to force Jordan's hand about finding "my mother" if the deal with Nikolas doesn't work out.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

.What else explains her wanting to be with the SLS after, what, only a few months of marriage? She went from Chase to the SLS within a week or two. Yeah, yeah, for Wileeeeeeeey. But that her feelings for Chase could just be turned off? Just like that? Even if she thought he had cheated?

He's Wiley's dad and she gets to be a part of a rich family which always takes care of/protects Michael - she's never had that before.  I think her big Valentine's Day date night with Chase was supposed to show she is a fulltime parent now with Michael, grew used to his lifestyle in those few months, and (ugh) enjoyed the sex with him which makes her "different" now than she was while she and Chase were a committed couple.  In other words, the Show wants us to believe she no longer "fits" with Chase and genuinely fell in love with Michael. 

Yet, that's not actually what the audience has seen.  The writing for them has been poor. I assume the actors were directed to behave like pre-teens with each other.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Okay, I’m ready for the John Reilly/Sean Donelly Tribute now. Like NOW.

It must be coming soon, since Peter threw the memory of Sean Donelly in Anna's face today.

On 4/13/2021 at 6:05 AM, 30 Helens said:

BAA5E61C-9C40-4AC9-B4C4-8D7D3E2AF88E.gif.4b05696f9fee6bcea5015a94753587eb.gif

They really should have put a warning on that episode. You know, there’s “L” for language, “V” for violence... there should be a “MVS” for Millow Vanillow Sex. At least give us a chance to grab a blindfold, people.

This should apply to anytime they kiss, or even a mention (to each other, or anyone else) of their "sexy" times as far as I'm concerned. *Shudder* 

On 4/13/2021 at 2:24 PM, Kiki777 said:

i always did kinda think that Willow was attracted to the $.  When they first got married she seemed awfully comfortable with it awfully quickly, not batting an eye at the fancy breakfast spread her first morning after coming downstairs in the obligatory ‘I’m rich, bitch’ silk robe.

Yes, that seemed to be true.  Michael said he would take her out on the boat (again, a reference to his $), and she said being a Corinthos is "fun." 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, dubbel zout said:

his being there when Willow goes to break up with Chase is a good thing?

The offer to be there for support/back-up screamed "I'm worried your feelings for Chase are still strong enough to make you change your mind when you see him. I want to be sure this break up is final and to gloat that I won."  

23 hours ago, Daisy said:

Honestly - you would think so (because Willow is in love with Wiley and whomever has him at the time). but the fact that Micheal was shot in the head, and Morgan was blowed up by a bomb, and she was shot in the head and Carly is still all "WOOHOO! TEAM MOB, LET'S GO!" Willow is probably not gonna go anywhere

I actually wonder if Willow knows about any of this- if Michael has told her or if she's bothered to do any of her own research.  She acts like she has no clue about the history of violence in that family and isn't at all worried about her own, or Wiley's, safety.

21 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Liesl can cram it.

Liesl wasn't some poor, innocent lamb led astray by Faison who merely did petty acts to attain his love. She committed many crimes without remorse and took great pleasure in some of it. It's one of the reasons why I don't feel sorry at all when she whines about Peter bringing Faison to town and Faison killing her precious Nathan. if Liesl hadn't been Faison's accomplice and covered up for him so many times, he would have probably been in jail or dead long before he got to Nathan - or anyone else he killed over the years Liesl didn't give a crap about.

THANK YOU.  She knew exactly what she was doing for decades while Faison was obsessed with Anna, and wanted to support his "brilliance." She still hasn't shown remorse to the Devane/Scorpio/Jones clan for torturing their daughter/Maxie's cousin. Her response regarding what happened with Robin was "at least she came back/is alive - Nathan isn't."  Ummm, no thanks to you. 

Yes Faison shot and killed Nathan. However, Liesl being his accomplice, protector, and enabler for so many years is the secondary cause of Nathan's death. So she can shut it.

I hope Willow will feel like the guiltiest bitch as poor Chase is in the hospital fighting for his life.

Robert spoke to Olivia about his conversation with Monica to offer the latest info regarding Jason at Pentonville. Did I miss a scene, or did Robert and Monica talk off-screen? It made me feel bad that Monica is worrying about Jason, when I'm sure Jason hasn't given her a thought.

Michael, you're such a transparent SLS esp. regarding Willow. Put your son to bed!!

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robert spoke to Olivia about his conversation with Monica to offer the latest info regarding Jason at Pentonville. Did I miss a scene, or did Robert and Monica talk off-screen?

You didn’t miss anything. It was offscreenville.

• Useful 2

The sexy super spies have turned into Scooby Doo. Jesus God, even Franco did a better job of getting the goods on Peter. I mean, until the whole bullet to the gut thing. 

The only enjoyable moment of today's episode was Robert's "oh fuck" reaction when Liv and Brooklyn started bitching. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Anna is going to keep quiet about the Peter poisoning Chase. So I hope any warm feelings that Finn has for her would finally die because there should be no coming back from that.

Peter should have used that toxin on Franco the second he mentioned hearing voices. No one would have suspected the cause or that he had anything to do with it.

Such 3rd rate villainy.

• Love 5

I guess Michael is kind of Sonny's kid after all.  Selfish, zero charm, cringe "flirting", and wouldn't have any woman legit interested in him but for Plot Armor.  He's awful.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

On the plus side, he’s not impregnating everyone he touches. Yet. (Please God, no Vanillow babies. Wiley is more than plenty.)

Oh, that (non)sexy romp most assuredly produced a Vanillow baby.  No doubt.  Because SLS most assuredly has the magical sperm of the man who stole him from, and then murdered, his biological father.  Writers.  Do better.  And tell Michael that slack-jaw look is not working for him

• Love 9

The most frustrating thing about the Peter/ Val/Anna scenes is that Val/ Anna have to be stupid in order for Peter's plan to work. He told them he got to Finn ( actually Chase, because of the lazy Susan of doom) at the restaurant. So send one of Valentine's minions to Bernardino's, bribe somebody to find out who served the table, and presto! They could get the waiter to flip on Peter. ( Unless Peter had him killed. )

Also, Peter has been working on his own toxins?!?!?! Mr- Trying-to-be-a-good-man has been developing poisons as a sideline this whole time?!?!? And chose to sabotage Drew's plane rather than slip him something in his food? 

The stupid. It buuuuuuuurnssssss. 

Also, yes, Michael keeping Wiley up just so he can have someone to talk about Willow to is not only bad parenting, it's also really pathetic. Other than Chase, he really doesn't have friends. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Days Of Our Lives has been showing kissing and love scenes this entire time so I don’t think they were ever against union rules. A lot of PT and other shows have been showing kissing throughout Covid as well. GH just probably loosened up their rules. Y&R recently featured a full on love scene with kissing between 2 actors who aren’t together IRL as well. Also, seems like some of the cast has been recently fully vaccinated but they definitely aren’t all fully vaccinated yet.

Okay thank you.  I don't watch other daytime shows so I wasn't sure.  

Did no one else watch the scene with Peter, Anna and Valentine where he specifically told them that if they told ANYONE else about the antidote/toxins he wouldn't continue to give them the antidote? That is why Anna is not telling Finn. She's not being a bitch. She's not withholding info for funsies. She's doing it to literally save Chase. It is the only way. If she doesn't do it, she will not get the antidote from Peter that keeps the symptoms at bay to keep Chase alive.

Going to the restaurant and finding out who slipped the toxin in does nothing.

Torturing him doesn't do any good if Peter doesn't give in. Sure it might be fun, but Chase is dying now. They very well might not get the info/antidote in time. It's not a risk they can take right now. Chase is dying. Furthermore, I don't want to see Anna torture him. Even if he does deserve it, it would be out of character for Anna Devane to freaking torture anyone.... especially someone she does still think of as her son despite knowing the horrible things he's done, she's still not going to torture him. Sure, Valentine will, but not Anna!

Killing him means.... NO ANTIDOTE.

Telling Finn or anyone else about the toxin/antidote means that Peter won't continue giving them the antidote that keeps the symptoms at bay to keep Chase alive.

It is the SAME THING that Faison did to Sean when poisoning Tiffany to get Sean to do bad things years ago.

Peter engineered this, taking a page out of daddy's book, to get them off his back. The only way to keep Chase alive is to agree to keep silent. It's the only way to continue to get the antidote. Period. If Anna and Valentine are being stupid then so was Sean all those years ago. This is a classic soap move.

Honestly, not everything GH does is awful. I mean, ya'll were so convinced it was so clearly going to be Gregory who was getting the "poison" and he was going to die because he was so clearly giving himself a eulogy and it was so predictable and lame of GH.... and that didn't happen. Instead, they reached into the history of the show utilizing Peter who grew up with Faison. He took a page out of his book and is following that lead. It all makes sense. All actions of all the characters make sense.

Edited by driver18
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, driver18 said:

Did no one else watch the scene with Peter, Anna and Valentine where he specifically told them that if they told ANYONE else about the antidote/toxins he wouldn't continue to give them the antidote? That is why Anna is not telling Finn. She's not being a bitch. She's not withholding info for funsies. She's doing it to literally save Chase. It is the only way. If she doesn't do it, she will not get the antidote from Peter that keeps the symptoms at bay to keep Chase alive.

And yet, he refused to give the antidote once they got to the hospital after letting his ass go, and Anna telling him she wouldn't tell anyone. He can't be trusted. He's a murdering, heinous, lying liar who lies and a sniveling, whiny man-boy. Both Valentin and Anna have been in the spy business to get around him.

She wasn't going to get the antidote no matter what she did. So yeah, I'm calling her out for being weak in this stupid ass lame story. Heinrik is such a weakling despite his sonorous sounding, sleep inducing stretching words out when speaking/threatening, that he quickly starts begging (like he did with Franco), so Anna and Valentin torturing him would have gotten them what they needed.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Anna and Valentin torturing him would have gotten them what they needed.

Yes, it would have. They should have applied the Franco method. Peter folded like a cheap suit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes, it would have. They should have applied the Franco method. Peter folded like a cheap suit. 

And they know that? How? Oh, right. They don't. All they know is that Chase is dying and the only way to save him is to get the antidote that keeps the symptoms at bay and so they have to do what Peter wants. Because Chase is a good man and he doesn't deserve to die on a 'well, maybe torturing him will work.'

Edited by driver18
  • Love 2
Just now, driver18 said:

And they know that? How? Oh, right. They don't. All they know is that Chase is dying and the only way to save him is to get the antidote that keeps the symptoms at bay and so they have to do what Peter wants. Because Chase is a good man and he doesn't deserve to die on a 'well, maybe torturing him will work.'

But they know Peter, and know he can't be trustworthy.

Yeah, Chase doesn't deserve to die on a "well, maybe torturing will work," but at the same time, Peter has been lying to them for years, to the point that Anna can't even be bothered to trust his butt anymore (hence why she wants to take him down, so why trust that two people who want to end him will just stop after Chase gets better? 

There should be more of a tense standstill here because they should know they can't trust Peter to do the right thing or to just back off after this is done. the line in the sand has been drawn. so they really need to commit to it.

I'm just more curious when Peter decided to be all chemist and make poisons while bloviating to everyone how he is good and loves Maxie. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, driver18 said:

Because Chase is a good man and he doesn't deserve to die on a 'well, maybe torturing him will work.'

I would say Chase is a good man and doesn't deserve to have his life depending completely on Peter August's utterly untrustworthy word. Anna Devane has been a spy/double agent/cop for decades. I don't give a crap what Anna does or doesn't tell Finn (because I don't give a crap about Finn), but the idea that Peter has her over a barrel and all she can do is throw up her hands helplessly is insulting. He's no badass or brilliant mastermind, he's a cowardly little weasel. Anna Devane should, without even trying, be able to figure out about ten ways to have him begging to hand over the antidote.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

The only enjoyable moment of today's episode was Robert's "oh fuck" reaction when Liv and Brooklyn started bitching. 

I loved that: "Time for me to get out of here!" Hee. And that should give him some idea of what getting involved with Olivia might be like.

4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Other than Chase, he really doesn't have friends.

Michael's friendship with Chase will likely cool down after Willow breaks up with Chase. And anyway, Michael has Wiley. He doesn't need any other friends. Heh.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

@driver18 why is Peter insisting that Anna not say anything to Finn though? Is it because he thinks would be able to make an antidote on his own? (Besides the meta reason of destroying Fanna's relationship some more, although Peter putting his family in danger seems more than enough.)

About Peter and the toxin, I figure he hired someone to make it for him or he went to some toxin market lol. I don't think we are supposed to think Peter made it himself.

I agree that in this case if Anna and Valentin started threatening Peter nothing would have happened because for plot convenience Peter will cave only when the writers want him to. 

But on the other hand if he gave Anna the antidote and Anna told Finn anything what would Peter do? Say nevermind, return me to wherever I was?

I mean, ya'll were so convinced it was so clearly going to be Gregory who was getting the "poison" and he was going to die because he was so clearly giving himself a eulogy and it was so predictable and lame of GH.... and that didn't happen.

I thought that was going to happen but I didn't think it was lame. I thought it could have been a set up for decent drama.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

@driver18 why is Peter insisting that Anna not say anything to Finn though? Is it because he thinks would be able to make an antidote on his own? (Besides the meta reason of destroying Fanna's relationship some more, although Peter putting his family in danger seems more than enough.)

Almost certainly, yes. Because he famously created the Blackwoods (I think that's the name) cure. In the GH world, that's a cure for a disease that was previously without a cure and despite being treated like a doc of all trades, Finn *is* an infectious disease experts so this would be up his alley.

• Love 1

This isn't an infection though. Finn needs to know that.

I get that the show wants us to believe that Anna feels that she can't say anything because they want to promote the idea the Peter is such a Big Bad but that's as believable as the idea that Michael is such a great sex symbol that women instantly fall in love with him.

For one thing, Peter has already folded twice, once to Obrecht and later to Franco. Why are super spies Anna and Valentin cowering in their boots in front of him?

For another, if Finn knew that it was a toxin rather than an infection, he wouldn't waste time with useless treatments like antibiotics. There are anti-toxin treatments that may not cure Chase but would buy time. Surely Finn and Obrecht (who has possibly developed some toxins of her own in the past) can come up with something to save Chase.

Meanwhile Peter has yet to give Chase any antidote so why risk everything on the chance that he would keep his word?

33 minutes ago, ulkis said:

But on the other hand if he gave Anna the antidote and Anna told Finn anything what would Peter do? Say nevermind, return me to wherever I was?

Or this. When (if) Peter gives Chase a bit of antidote, seize it from him, do an analysis and manufacture more. Easy-peasy.

TR was right, they've written themselves into a hole with Peter and it just keeps getting worse.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

For another, if Finn knew that it was a toxin rather than an infection, he wouldn't waste time with useless treatments like antibiotics. There are anti-toxin treatments that may not cure Chase but would buy time. Surely Finn and Obrecht (who has possibly developed some toxins of her own in the past) can come up with something to save Chase.

Yeah, there would be no need for Peter to know Anna told Finn what to focus on--unless they did the usual b.s. and had a loud talk in the hall five feet away from LWB.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This isn't an infection though. Finn needs to know that.

I get that the show wants us to believe that Anna feels that she can't say anything because they want to promote the idea the Peter is such a Big Bad but that's as believable as the idea that Michael is such a great sex symbol that women instantly fall in love with him.

For one thing, Peter has already folded twice, once to Obrecht and later to Franco. Why are super spies Anna and Valentin cowering in their boots in front of him?

Meanwhile Peter has yet to give Chase any antidote so why risk everything on the chance that he would keep his word?

Or this. When (if) Peter gives Chase a bit of antidote, seize it from him, do an analysis and manufacture more. Easy-peasy.

They do not know that he folded to Franco so quickly. And he didn't fold quickly to Leisl. She had him kidnapped for ages. They aren't cowering in their boots. Chase is literally dying in less than a few hours of him letting them know he poisoned him.

if Anna tells Finn that it is a toxin, he's going to ask her how she knows... then that means she is telling him the information that Peter told her NOT TO TELL FINN (or rather, keep it between the three of them). That means that Anna can not tell Finn because if she does she will risk not getting the antidote that will save Chase's life.

First of all, I mentioned in my first post about this that most of the episode was cut off by a press conference for me and even though it was after 8 it wasn't up on streaming for me for some reason so I didn't see the rest of it. Secondly... they would literally be risking Chase's life so that is what they are risking by not following his rules. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. I get that we know logically that Chase is not going to die. But Anna, the character does not know this. Chase is going to die. He will die. Period. Dead. He will die if she does not do what Peter says. She does not know that he will fold like a cheap suit because only Peter and Franco know how quickly he folded and Franco is dead.

Anna and Valentine are not recording their conversations because Anna knows that what they are doing is... wait for it... ILLEGAL. It is against the law. Anna and Valentine will get arrested for kidnapping. They are breaking the law. And anything that Peter says will get thrown out because it was said under duress. So it's pointless to record it

When (if) Peter gives Chase a bit of antidote, seize it from him, do an analysis and manufacture more. Easy-peasy.

Except.... That could take time and in the meantime, Peter if (and of course he would) finds out and chooses to NOT give them more antidote and they aren't able to figure out how to manufacture more in time to save Chase, well, then, yeah, Chase dies.  Not so easy-peasy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If/once Peter gives Anna the antidote, there's nothing to stop her from telling everyone what he did. And I doubt anyone will be shocked to hear that he hasn't turned over a new leaf. 

It's another stupid plot point.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If/once Peter gives Anna the antidote, there's nothing to stop her from telling everyone what he did. And I doubt anyone will be shocked to hear that he hasn't turned over a new leaf. 

It's another stupid plot point.

It is a CONTINUING antidote that he needs to receive to keep the symptoms at bay. It's not a stupid plot point. It's the SAME STORY that happened with Sean and Tiffany that Faison did. It's GH writers using the show's history! Something that we all want them to do. That's why we heard that story about Sean and Tiffany. That's how Faison got Sean to do things for him. It wasn't a cure, it kept the symptoms at bay. It's the same thing that Peter is doing, taking a page out of daddy's book!

Edited by driver18
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, driver18 said:

It's the SAME STORY that happened with Sean and Tiffany that Faison did. It's GH writers using the show's history!

It's also the same thing that Jerry did with Nikolas.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ffwbe said:

A lot of PT and other shows have been showing kissing throughout Covid as well. GH just probably loosened up their rules. 

Yet today the camera panned low so the audience couldn't see Sasha and Brando "making out" and then the confirming for the audience they had sex was handled same as the Nava sex however long ago (no actors in the shot, clothes on the ground), except this time we saw a hand and steamy car window. I don't understand the reason for the nod to "Titantic".

7 hours ago, driver18 said:

It is the SAME THING that Faison did to Sean when poisoning Tiffany to get Sean to do bad things years ago.

It's also a recycle of Jerry Jax threatening an innocent life and forcing Robin and Nikolas to lie to everyone that they were "in love." 

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Yup!!

For the most part, I like Dante but I HATED how he congratulated and propped up Michael today. UGHHHH. Hey guys, Willow and Michael are not currently engaged and their marriage was in fact annulled. Willow has not yet returned from breaking up with Chase. Maybeeee SLOW YOUR ROLL.

So let me get this straight. Michael knows his brother is still recovering from PTSD, is learning to be a single father and is mourning the fact that Lulu is in a coma, but is encouraging his brother to return to the police force so he can be the one to take care of Chase while Michael and Willow go on their merry way as a family with Wiley? What a douche. Michael telling Dante " I love her so much" and the plan is for him to move into the Gatehouse makes him (not Chase) look pathetic and needy.

The only parts of the Show I liked were Finn and Gregory interacting, Willow looking ashamed/guilty that Chase thinks they've reunited and then Gregory's gratitude and happiness toward her that she brought Chase to the hospital and believes they've re-united, and of course the look on Josslyn's face when her dad said "sting out of being waitlisted" regarding her acceptance to PCU.  Okay, I also liked that Carly was mad she didn't already know this.

Michael, SHUT UP.  I can't decide who's more obnoxious and self-centered in this episode, Michael, Carly or Sonny/"Mike."

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 10

I thought Jax did a pretty good job today of gently telling Carly her hysteria over Jason is unfounded, even if his words were to no avail. Had it been me, I would have propelled Joss straight into Carly's face and been like, HERE. THIS is what deserves your attention: the teenager with a life-altering decision in front of her. Not the 50 year old career criminal sitting in prison like his ass has earned. But whatever, Carly and Joss have had their heart-to-heart so we can tick "be a good mom" off Carly's to-do list for April, I guess.

I could not be more bored with Nina wandering around Nixon Falls like she's the Bachelorette, getting attention and causing tension between Sonny and Elijah. What does ANY of this matter?? It's like they're on a whole different show and I do. not. care.

Chase absolutely doesn't deserve to be suffering so much from stupid Peter's toxin (hurting Chase is seriously like kicking a puppy. I just want to make him better) but it is interesting how he's inadvertently landed himself in a George Costanza type situation where as long as he's sick, he can't lose the girl. Willow should feel guilty here; she told Michael she knew all along he was it for her, yet she enabled Chase into thinking they were on a path to reconciliation. It gives the sense she kept Chase in her back pocket in case Michael did wind up with Sasha, and I hope eventually Chase lets her know that it's not cool that she played with his feelings in that way.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yet today the camera panned low so the audience couldn't see Sasha and Brando "making out" and then the confirming for the audience they had sex was handled same as the Nava sex however long ago (no actors in the shot, clothes on the ground), except this time we saw a hand and steamy car window. I

What was that??   We have to sit through 20 minutes of boring vanilla Millow sex yesterday, playing out every. single. beat.  But with Brasha, who clearly have a ton more chemistry than Millow we get a Covid kiss, which is even less than most since they didn't even have their face near each other, followed by clothes on the ground and the assumption that they're doing it in the car.  GUh,

24 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:
7 hours ago, driver18 said:

It's also a recycle of Jerry Jax threatening an innocent life and forcing Robin and Nikolas to lie to everyone that they were "in love." 

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

It's also a little bit like Cassandra Pierce poisnoning Sasha and that one was only a couple of years ago.  

I love how eveyrone is getting excited that Trina and Joss have gotten into PCU.  I always thought PCU was the lamo college, where everyone gets in, so long as they know how to spell their name.  "You get into PCU.  And you get into PCU.  And you get into PCU....."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Even in Carly's dream/wishful thinking, Sonny is an asshole. I'm not surprised, but I'd think Carly would remember more of an idealized Sonny. Or maybe that was the idealized Sonny, heh.

Keep telling yourself that you and Willow are back together for yourselves and not Wiley, Michael.

I had to laugh when Jax called out Carly with her "I have too much going on right now!" whining, and it was about Jason.

8 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

For the most part, I like Dante but I HATED how he congratulated and propped up Michael today. UGHHHH.

The worst for me was when Dante said he could tell there was something real between Michael and Willow. Yeah, because you spend so much time with both of them. Spare me.

I guess Michael finally put Wiley to bed, since he wasn't up when Dante dropped by.

10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

the look on Josslyn's face when her dad said "sting out of being waitlisted" regarding her acceptance to PCU

That was great. I also liked that Carly didn't know. She can't handle the truth, hee. I did like Carly's "You are my plate!" That was a good line, I thought.

7 minutes ago, Linny said:

I could not be more bored with Nina wandering around Nixon Falls like she's the Bachelorette, getting attention and causing tension between Sonny and Elijah. What does ANY of this matter?? It's like they're on a whole different show and I do. not. care.

I know. What is the point of any of this? If people were still actively looking for Sonny, there would be some connection, but no one is, and Nina isn't doing anything one way or the other. And this dumb thing with Elijah. Who cares?

• Love 7

Anyone else notice, when Joss first walks into the room, interupting Carly's "talk" with Sonny, she's walking fine.  But the minute Carly mentions her sore ankle, from that moment on Joss is walking with an exagerated limp.   Like Eden had momentarily forgotten that Joss had hurt herself "yesterday".  

• LOL 8

I don't know who is the proverbial square peg and who is the round hole, but take your pick between Michael and Willow.  Man those two can put any insomniac to sleep!  As someone had posted previously, the writers really gave us all the big middle finger!  I knew when they started the cheating story line between Sasha and Chase, there was no going back. 

That being said, I hope Brando and Sasha grow into their relationship.  God knows Michael is the soap opera version of the Cartwright brothers from Bonanza, no luck with any woman ever!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, driver18 said:

. It's not a stupid plot point. It's the SAME STORY that happened with Sean and Tiffany that Faison did. It's GH writers using the show's history! Something that we all want them to do. 

It is a stupid plot point - meant to prop Peter.  It makes so-called WSB badasses Valentin and Anna look like pathetic wimps held hostage by a move from Faison's son, who happens to be Anna's nephew.  It reminds me of the plot point when Faison "tricked" Robert, Anna and Robin, resulting in Robert and Anna being trapped so that Robin had no choice but to do exactly what Faison wanted for weeks/months (however long it was) in order to create Robin/Patrick and Sabrina angst. You (Show) expected me to believe that these two smart WSB agents with decades of experience could not escape and were relying on their untrained daughter to deal with Faison. You now expect me to believe that Anna can't possibly figure out how to secretly tell Finn and secretly get backup from Robert without that nitwit Peter finding out. I understand that Peter is a psychopath, but Anna was dealing with his psychopath father since before he existed. 

53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Even in Carly's dream/wishful thinking, Sonny is an asshole. I'm not surprised, but I'd think Carly would remember more of an idealized Sonny. Or maybe that was the idealized Sonny, heh.

Keep telling yourself that you and Willow are back together for yourselves and not Wiley, Michael.

I had to laugh when Jax called out Carly with her "I have too much going on right now!" whining, and it was about Jason.

I think that was her idealized Sonny - the guy who promises her he's going to get Jason out of this mess and back with them. Carly feeling utterly lost without Sonny and/or Jason nearby and whining to/leaning on Jax shows she is useless and pathetic without a man. All she knows how to do is snarl and insult/yell at people. 

Yes, in the conversation with Dante it certainly seemed like Michael was talking himself into believing that he and Willow are choosing to be a real couple because they're in lovveeeee and it's not about their connection of parenting Wiley together.  Yet, did Willow ever show a hint of attraction to him when they both thought his son was dead? Nope!!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It is a stupid plot point - meant to prop Peter.  It makes so-called WSB badasses Valentin and Anna look like pathetic wimps held hostage by a move from Faison's son, who happens to be Anna's nephew.  It reminds me of the plot point when Faison "tricked" Robert, Anna and Robin, resulting in Robert and Anna being trapped so that Robin had no choice but to do exactly what Faison wanted for weeks/months (however long it was) in order to create Robin/Patrick and Sabrina angst. You (Show) expected me to believe that these two smart WSB agents with decades of experience could not escape and were relying on their untrained daughter to deal with Faison. You now expect me to believe that Anna can't possibly figure out how to secretly tell Finn and secretly get backup from Robert without that nitwit Peter finding out. I understand that Peter is a psychopath, but Anna was dealing with his psychopath father since before he existed. 

I wish I could give this post a gazillion-trillion-bazillion 💗!

6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, in the conversation with Dante it certainly seemed like Michael was talking himself into believing that he and Willow are choosing to be a real couple because they're in lovveeeee and it's not about their connection of parenting Wiley together.  Yet, did Willow ever show a hint of attraction to him when they both thought his son was dead? Nope!!

For Realz! And can someone clarify when Willow was telling the SLS that he was it for since the beginning--does she mean waaay back when she was initially with Chase? Because that's just bullshit.🤬

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yet, did Willow ever show a hint of attraction to him when they both thought his son was dead? Nope!!

She showed empathy for his situation, and that's about it. But empathy isn't attraction. 

• Love 3

Old Woman Brain - SLS? 

I find it hilarious that Carly dreams up Sonny  - and Sonny doesn't even ask about kids first. just about their true love Jason. Truly i don't get why they bothered giving these guys kids

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Stupid Little Shit. Nickname I coined waaay back when Chad Duell took over the role.

I LOVE IT 👏

lol Carly "why didn't I know about you being waitlisted?"
Me: because you've been attached to Jason like a burr and you flat out just said you don't care about anything else but getting him out and securing the territory?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I find it hilarious that Carly dreams up Sonny  - and Sonny doesn't even ask about kids first. just about their true love Jason. Truly i don't get why they bothered giving these guys kids

YES!  My exact thoughts.  Carly imagines Sonny and it's all about "Jason, Jason, Jason!"  And enough with the "Nina upset Wiley" schpiel.  The kid forgot within 3 minutes and is back to staring off into the middle distance every time he's onscreen (some toddler 'actors' just don't engage).  Also, why isn't he dead? /tm@DubbelZout

Also, there is literally no way someone would tell "Mike Smith" over the phone about an embezzlement charge.  But of course Mike-Who-Likes-To-Fix-Things is 'on to' Elijah and will no doubt save the day for stupid Lenny and Phyllis.

Dante to Michael: "No one deserves happiness more than you."  Except almost every character on the canvas not named Corinthos.  I liked Dante when he was only brainwashed to "complete the mission" and not kiss Corinthii ass.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 9

I hate Michael so damn much. I hate how everyone in the world has to prop this shithead. Jax yesterday, Dante today. There is no end to this. 

But it's great, Chase, the genuinely good guy, gets to be in a pity relationship. I hate this show so damn much for the way they handle characters when they pit them against the chosen ones.

Why do we have a Mike storyline if Mike is going to behave exactly like Sonny does? Just send him back to his dumb family. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I hate Michael so damn much. I hate how everyone in the world has to prop this shithead. Jax yesterday, Dante today. There is no end to this. 

But it's great, Chase, the genuinely good guy, gets to be in a pity relationship. I hate this show so damn much for the way they handle characters when they pit them against the chosen ones.

Why do we have a Mike storyline if Mike is going to behave exactly like Sonny does? Just send him back to his dumb family. 

The same. it irritates me.

Like I said, I want them to develop a true love story with Chase, he deserves it and the actor can handle it. 

I don't know. Like he's not acting nicer, he's basically Sonny, but his name is Mike now. Also also no one is gonna go "Oh yah, totally, Elijah? TOTALLY embezzled money! don't hire him!" like.. come on show. a LITTLE EFFORT HERE. 

Why do people care now that Dev was in the country illegally? The guy is dead. I don't think ICE would care.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

giphy.gif giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• LOL 5

Michael has slept with Willow exactly twice and he's already moving in. What's that joke about bringing a U-Haul to the third date?

There is no way Chase's tests all came back normal.when 20 minutes later he couldn't feel his hands or legs. There are precursors to nerve damage.

Why did Phyllis identify herself to Jax? Now he knows where to find Nina.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What is the point of any of this? If people were still actively looking for Sonny, there would be some connection, but no one is, and Nina isn't doing anything one way or the other. And this dumb thing with Elijah. Who cares?

It shows how amazing Sonny is even though he's lost his memory. He's a killer poker player, understands the intricacies of being a venture capitalist and knows how to be a super PI. He'll save Nina yet, while he's saving Phyllis and Lenny from Elijah.

52 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Because they're perfect and perfect people have children. Even if they come fourth or even lower down.

• Love 2