Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

hat I wouldn't give for someone to say to Nik, "See? This is what happens when you don't set boundaries early on."

But, but, but that was Tyler's Nikolas' fault.  He was the one who enable and indulged Spencer.  Poor Marcus's Nikolas and his puppy dog look, gets stuck with the ramifications!!!

14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They're not going to deport the body. Why are they still acting like this is some state secret?

I'm fairly certain it has to do with fraud, against everyone that knew the truth and helped cover it up.  That's what Cyrus is holding over Brando.  

I am so tired of the Michael/Willow push/pull nonsense.  She clearly has no interest in Chase so and he has none for Sasha so enough already.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

pass it off as Valentin's? If she tells Valentin that she was never pregnant after he gives up the ELQ shares to the Qs, then I think that he can sue her.

Hey, maybe she'll think of something clever, like pretending that the baby died.  That hasn't been done yet.  

• LOL 5
4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They're not going to deport the body. Why are they still acting like this is some state secret?

I'm fairly certain it has to do with fraud, against everyone that knew the truth and helped cover it up.  That's what Cyrus is holding over Brando.  

Dev is dead, though. I get that the crime still happened, but with the beneficiary dead, it seems like a waste of time to go after everyone who knew, even if that group includes Sonny. It's such small potatoes at this point.

4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I am so tired of the Michael/Willow push/pull nonsense.  She clearly has no interest in Chase so and he has none for Sasha so enough already.  

Sasha and Chase are still pining for Michael and Willow, though. Sasha isn't more watchable paired with Michael (and he's a dud no matter what woman gets stuck with him), but Willow is much more interesting with Chase, when they can stand to have her talk about something other than stupid Wiley.

But I totally agree this pointless quad, or whatever it is, needs to end. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Hey, maybe she'll think of something clever, like pretending that the baby died.  That hasn't been done yet.  

True. A brand new storyline! This show is creatively bankrupt. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

True. A brand new storyline! This show is creatively bankrupt. 

This is sarcasm, right? Olivia pretended Leo was dead, and Maxie this very moment is planning for her baby to be stillborn.

27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

it seems like a waste of time to go after everyone who knew, even if that group includes Sonny

In real life sure, but if law enforcements were really looking for something to pin on Sonny, Jason or Carly, they would jump on this no matter how inconsequential.  

28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Willow is much more interesting with Chase,

It varies though.  When Chase was telling her about his parental issues, last week or so, she was all sparkly with him and it looked like the Chillow of old.  Then today, she's got that look on her face, because he says he owes her for helping him see the issues with his family.  Which is the same look she gives Michael right before they go in for a kiss.  Blech.  

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This is sarcasm, right?

LOL!!   Yes.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This is sarcasm, right? Olivia pretended Leo was dead, and Maxie this very moment is planning for her baby to be stillborn.

Yes, it is sarcasm. Nelle also pretended her baby was dead. 

That's why I added that the show is creatively bankrupt. Which it is. 

• Love 2
(edited)

The hatred I feel for Millow is off the charts! They make me so sick. I was sick of them and their lame drama before it even started.

I hate how pathetic and juvenile they both are. I hate how they have no problems stringing along Chase and Sasha when they so clearly want to be together. Michael is 30+ years old, but he cannot tell Willow he likes her and wants a real relationship w/her??!! And ppl wonder why he's NOT a leading man! Michael is a joke. Willow is in her mid to late 20s, was in a cult, and gave bith to a child but she cannot tell Chase that she's no longer in love w/him and wants to try w/Michael?!? The writing for her makes her come off like a flake!  

These two are not cute. They are insufferable and anoying. They both need to grow up and say what they want. I hope Sashas cuts Michael loose tomorrow. Why should she be second best or runner up to the magnificent, saintly Willow or anyone else honestly? Sasha deserves so much better than Michael. I want to see her w/Brando. I'm more than ready for Chase to ditch Willow and hook up w/Brook Lynn or Amy! Heck, hook him up w/Liz.  I don't care. Put him w/anyone but Willow. Leave Weeping Willow to boring Michael. Millow can bore each other to death for all I care! I just want them off my television screen. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 15

Why does everyone think Cyrus is such a big bad.  All he does all day is walk around town and ask anyone who will listen, where his mother is.  Asks Jason, Carly, Laura, Jackie, Jordan, Martin......Here's a crazy idea, do something really radical, like kidnap Josslyn and tell everyone that she won't be released until Jason released Florence.  Guh, so stupid.  

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Whew. For a minute there I thought I'd completely lost any detector.

Sorry, I meant to put an exclamation point or two at the end of that sentence to show that I was being fascetious!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, lala2 said:

she cannot tell Chase that she's no longer in love w/him and wants to try w/Michael?!? 

When did she get her head injury?

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ciarra said:

When did she get her head injury?

The day that she and Michael had cootie sex amongst the paint drop cloths.  Those paint fumes can kill your brain cells like nobody's business.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 4/2/2021 at 4:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

Not quite; Robert didn't oppose bail. But it didn't matter, since Jason was remanded to Pentonville anyway.

It's a shame how even Anna and Robert have to serve on the side of the Holy Hitman. What happened to 'bargain basement criminals'? Is no one allowed to hate or oppose Sonny and Jason without being wrong or The Big Bad? The fact that Jason didn't kill Franco doesn't change that he still killed countless people (including innocent people - let's not forget he had no qualms about wanting to kill Dante) for the mob, and the fact that Emma was traumatized over Sonny shooting Robin in front of her should (as Patrick pointed out when Kristina needed surgery because of a spinal issue she had due to the car bomb that her father planted months prior) should mean that Anna and Robert should never, ever want to be on the same side as Sonny and Jason.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:03 AM, ouinason said:

She did stab him as well though, didn't she? 

I recall people pointing out that it was a bit excessive that the show had her stab and shove him off the balcony, although it's also clear from the early scenes of Luis Alcazar's death that Guza had no idea who the culprit was supposed to be because Alexis was one of the people who stumbled upon his body and was shocked to see him dead (which isn't a surprise if you recall any of his 'who did it' mysteries, similar to how Zander was retroactively made responsible for burning down the PC Hotel even though we saw the poor wiring that Edward refused to update cause the fire without any person starting a fire).

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

The day that she and Michael had cootie sex amongst the paint drop cloths.  Those paint fumes can kill your brain cells like nobody's business.  

So  can sex with Michael.

11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Why does everyone think Cyrus is such a big bad.  All he does all day is walk around town and ask anyone who will listen, where his mother is.  Asks Jason, Carly, Laura, Jackie, Jordan, Martin......Here's a crazy idea, do something really radical, like kidnap Josslyn and tell everyone that she won't be released until Jason released Florence.  Guh, so stupid.

I WANT.  This is so incredibly stupid, that we're supposed to believe that Cyrus is this big scary mobster but all he can do is walk around like Baby Bird asking everyone if they know where his mother is.

This storyline is also doing Laura no favours. All she can say is "I can't do anything."  Florence Grey was kidnapped. I don't care that she says she likes this new hospital, the woman was clearly not compos mentis. Martin doesn't care that he has no idea where his mother is but Cyrus does.  What Carly and Jason are doing is highly illegal but Laura is the mayor, she should have some sense of law and order. Repeatedly saying that she has no power and can't do anything when really she just doesn't want to is making her look awful.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I believe that Cyrus has now surpassed Sonny as Whiniest Mobster Ever.   

Sonny has years on Cyrus, but Cyrus is definitely in the number 2 spot, especially with Franco dead.

40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Repeatedly saying that she has no power and can't do anything when really she just doesn't want to is making her look awful.

What can Laura do, though? She has no police powers. She can't put the PCPD on the case. (Jordan doesn't care anyway.) She can't force anyone to tell Cyrus where his mother is. She's already told Jason she thought he made a mistake, and that didn't change Jason's mind. Carly certainly won't tell anyone where Florence is, so trying to persuade her is pointless.

If Cyrus wants his mommy back, he needs to take action. @perkie1968 is right: He should kidnap Joss and make a trade. It's an idiotic plot point that they're making Cyrus so powerless here. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Story I want to see for this stupid baby plot.

BL overhears Maxie planning to send her baby off and gets a lightbulb moment.  She intercepts whatever hand off is in play and returns having "delivered" her baby with Valentine.  Maxie eventually figures out that her daughter didn't get to where she was supposed to and wigs out, but can't do anything publicly without tipping her hand that the baby survived.  Meanwhile both BL and Valentine grow attached.  Maxie, with some help, figures out what happened and confronts Brooke, who refuses to acknowledge anything at all.  Peter is still out, so Maxie is pretty stuck, so she decides to cozy up to Valentine to get close to the baby.  

That's as far as I got.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Isn't that insulting 14 year olds?  I'd go with "preschoolers".

No way! Preschoolers are fucking honest. They will tell you the truth to your face. Willow and Michael are nothing like that. I think Wylie is more mature than those two.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Does it bother ANY authority figure in PC  that Carly/Jason have kidnapped (across state lines) an elderly, invalid woman?

Why does GH waste so many resources on MB?  When is his contract up?

• Love 8
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Here we go with Pillowena 2.0.

Paging @TeeVee329!!!!

My girl Amanda Setton does have some experience in this soap arena: 

I am surprised they revealed this so early.  And I...don't hate it?  Get your non-murder, non-rape, non-mob scheme on, girl!  And it's Valentin who karmically has this coming for various shenanigans so I don't feel bad for him.

And you know this will collide with the Maxie story, which will provide more opportunities for Britt and Brook to be snarky friends or bitchy enemies and I'm open to both!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It's an idiotic plot point that they're making Cyrus so powerless here. 

But why do they think that it would take Cyrus' power away?  No one believes that Jason would kill Florence.  She was grabbed to neuter Cyrus but once he realized that she wasn't in any real danger, that's when he should have continued whatever his plan is for world domination.  I was going to originally suggest that he grab all Corinthi and Morgan children, but since Carly doesn't remember where she left Donna and Jason's forgotten that he has 2 sons and a step daughter/neice, the only ones that matter are Michael and Josslyn.  

I would pay money for Cyrus to grab Josslyn, but then get so tired of her Carly like screeching that he would return her shortly thereafter!!

• LOL 7
18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And it's Valentin who karmically has this coming for various shenanigans so I don't feel bad for him.

See, i disagree.  Valentin has done a bit of damage in his PC life, but not Sonny/Jason/Franco/Peter levels of damage.  And it's not his fault that BL is an immature idiot who sold him her shares.   She's acting like Valentin deserves what he gets, but all he's guilty of is being a shrewd business man.  

• Love 6

Rather than thinking that Spencer is ghosting, why doesn't Nik confirm with the school to see if he is son is there? He said that he has not spoken to Spencer in month. This is the same kid when he was a young child who would use his credit card to leave his school in Europe and travel to Port Charles without any adults from either side of the Atlantic being any wiser.

I see they used both the livingrooms/studies in the Q scenes. 

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

This storyline is also doing Laura no favours. All she can say is "I can't do anything."  Florence Grey was kidnapped. I don't care that she says she likes this new hospital, the woman was clearly not compos mentis. Martin doesn't care that he has no idea where his mother is but Cyrus does.  What Carly and Jason are doing is highly illegal but Laura is the mayor, she should have some sense of law and order. Repeatedly saying that she has no power and can't do anything when really she just doesn't want to is making her look awful.

1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

Does it bother ANY authority figure in PC  that Carly/Jason have kidnapped (across state lines) an elderly, invalid woman?

The worst thing of all the worst thing that happened in today's episode was having Laura say that Florence wasn't kidnapped, Jason simply moved her and is responsible for her medical care. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

The worst thing of all the worst thing that happened in today's episode was having Laura say that Florence wasn't kidnapped, Jason simply moved her and is responsible for her medical care. 

Laura also said that Martin isn't pushing the issue and he is the one that makes the medical decisions about her care, not Cyrus. 

• Love 3

i am catching up through you guys - so i am watching some clips - 
Everytime Olivia goes "spoken like a True Quartermaine." I want to punch her in the face, or have Ned go, "you know, as much as I love you, if you can't love my family, there's the door you leave." 

• Love 6

Also also - while Cam is wrong with regards to Jason killing Franco - this is how people should be treating Jason. The man is a murderer. I mean, Lila Rae is growing up without her daddy - because of Jason (and her mother). there are countless "Cams" out there who don't have a father (or a mother) because of Jason. so, you know i honestly hope when Jason is released, Cam goes "this changes nothing. you're still a murderous pig."

and honestly,  Joss can go kick a rock, and Cam needs to find a new friend. she's terrible

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Also also - while Cam is wrong with regards to Jason killing Franco - this is how people should be treating Jason. The man is a murderer. I mean, Lila Rae is growing up without her daddy - because of Jason (and her mother). there are countless "Cams" out there who don't have a father (or a mother) because of Jason. so, you know i honestly hope when Jason is released, Cam goes "this changes nothing. you're still a murderous pig."

and honestly,  Joss can go kick a rock, and Cam needs to find a new friend. she's terrible

Jason is partially the reason that Cam himself is growing up without his own biological father. Jason covered up Courtney shooting a cop in the back. The cop who was in love with Courtney (don't worry, it was presented as pure even though she tossed aside to go back to Jason) pointed the finger at Zander. When Brian (the cop) and Jason met up again during the Port Charles Hotel fire (a fire set by Zander because he flipped out when someone ID him and Zander accidentally killed him) neither one of them discussed how both were slime eating bottom dwellers for framing someone else for Jason's Mob moll. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Today when Nik mentioned that Spencer wasn't a kid anymore and was graduating, it gave me hope for a recast. Of course, if he shows up in PC as a sexy prince, he'll probably promptly be put in the roll of pining after Joss. 

Yeah, Laura is now re-storying it that Cyrus' mother was not really kidnapped. And I think she even put kidnapped in air quotes. Jesus Wept. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What can Laura do, though? She has no police powers. She can't put the PCPD on the case. (Jordan doesn't care anyway.) She can't force anyone to tell Cyrus where his mother is. She's already told Jason she thought he made a mistake, and that didn't change Jason's mind. Carly certainly won't tell anyone where Florence is, so trying to persuade her is pointless.

I don't know how it works in Port Charles but in my city, while the mayor doesn't have direct authority over the police chief's decisions, he dies have influence over what the Chief does. Laura can tell Jordan that it's time that they stop breaking the law. And if Florence was transported over state lines, Laura can get in touch with the FBI because it's their jurisdiction..

And if she's really serious about helping Cyrus find out about Florence (and I don't think for a minute that she is), Laura can tell Jason "Until Florence is released, forget any help from me for anything you or Carly want."

I get it that Laura doesn't want Cyrus to know where Florence is, she's using it to keep him in line.  But stop having her say "I can't do anything." It's ridiculous making Laura, mayor of Port Charles and survivor of several Cassadines, into this helpless person.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Laura also said that Martin isn't pushing the issue and he is the one that makes the medical decisions about her care, not Cyrus. 

Her care, not whether she's held hostage or not. Even if we assume that Martin holds her medical PoA, it still doesn't mean that he legally can withhold the information where she is from Cyrus. That's for making the medical decisions, not her whereabouts.  Martin was just fine asking Cyrus to pay for Florence's expensive treatment when he needed him., and I'm sure he would be fine asking for money for Florence again.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am surprised they revealed this [BLQ's fake pregnancy] so early.  And I...don't hate it? 

What I hate about it is that Brook Lynn slept with Valentine as revenge for stock acquisition.  Her ONS for fun (resulting in oopsy-baby) was far more palatable than prostituting herself in the name of the Q family.  It's also a dirty trick on Valentine personally, when his "trick" was a business maneuver. 

• Love 5
On 4/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And that “headline” on that rag is just soooo 1930s tabloid trash. No, wait. It looks more like a title of a 1940s pulp movie! 

My first thought was R.L. Stine/ Goosebumps cover. And white on black text?? Aside from the not-inconsiderable cost involved in drowning that issue in black ink, what about all the poor readers who are now going to have ink-stained fingers the rest of the day?? Although I would have loved to see Carly scratch her lip and give herself a Hitler mustache.

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Today when Nik mentioned that Spencer wasn't a kid anymore and was graduating, it gave me hope for a recast. Of course, if he shows up in PC as a sexy prince, he'll probably promptly be put in the roll of pining after Joss. 

Spencer’s incommunicado... Nik wants Spencer to attend the re-nuptials... Spencer’s on his way to PC, isn’t he!  GAH. I just know that little (maybe not so little) brat is going to pop up any day now. 

9 hours ago, lala2 said:

Sasha deserves so much better than Michael. I want to see her w/Brando.

I want to see her off my screen.  And she can take Brando with her, for all I care. Both of them are utterly pointless. 

6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

the Maxie story, which will provide more opportunities for Britt and Brook to be snarky friends or bitchy enemies and I'm open to both!

I had no idea how much I wanted this until you just said it!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

No one believes that Jason would kill Florence.

That's what makes Cyrus's inaction so inexplicable.

15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I was thinking more about Valentin's shenanigans with Lulu's embryo baby.

BL doesn't care about that. (Nor should she, frankly. It has nothing to do with her.) She's much more concerned with her own problems with Valentin.

14 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
15 hours ago, sunnyface said:

When is his contract up?

Probably never.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. MB is a lifer, either way.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

what about all the poor readers who are now going to have ink-stained fingers the rest of the day?? 

It was online. I don't think the Intruder publishes a paper edition.

As for Laura being powerless, it's more that she doesn't want to help Cyrus. Which is another reason he should kidnap Joss or do SOMETHING. Again, idiotic plot point.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

BL doesn't care about that. (Nor should she, frankly. It has nothing to do with her.) She's much more concerned with her own problems with Valentin.

That being said, if BL were smart, she'd loop Ned in on the scam and benefit from his decades of Q-family scheming. No Brains has this Girl.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It does. SheBeast showed Jason the paper edition right before his bail hearing.

Oh, right. 

49 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

if BL were smart, she'd loop Ned in on the scam and benefit from his decades of Q-family scheming.

But she has to prove she can All By Telf, as I used to say as a toddler. *rme* Even though that cat is out of the bag, Ned might think twice about helping her considering Olivia is braying about how using a baby is so heinous. Never mind she used Leo against the Biggest!Bad!Evah! in PC, Julian. BL is so much worse. *more eye rolling* Ned does seem to want his marriage to succeed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

OH. MY. GOD.    Stop asking every human you come into contact with to help you find your mother for the love of pete.  

Cyrus to Nikolas:  If you can help me find my mother, I'll make sure Alexis is safe while serving her sentence.  

What's next.....

Cyrus to Avery:  If you help me find my mother, I'll make sure you have the best ice cream for your tea party

Stop it!!  It's gotten ridiculous 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

OH. MY. GOD.    Stop asking every human you come into contact with to help you find your mother for the love of pete.  

Cyrus to Nikolas:  If you can help me find my mother, I'll make sure Alexis is safe while serving her sentence.  

What's next.....

Cyrus to Avery:  If you help me find my mother, I'll make sure you have the best ice cream for your tea party

Stop it!!  It's gotten ridiculous 

Too bad Amy Vining is dead.  She could get you any info through the grapevine in 10 minutes flat.  I mean, it might not exactly be accurate, but...

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

If there's a more boring story going on right now than Willow/Michael, I can't think what it is. Why isn't Wiley dead yet?! 

"I am always happy to help." Oh, really, Sam? When you disapprove of Alexis, you're most definitely not happy to help.

• Love 8
(edited)

Oh crap, they've going full speed ahead with this boring, boring Millow pairing. And making Willow really fit into the Quartermaine home. Today her dress matched the lamp and the drapes.

The show has finally found someone who Valentin doesn't look good against -- Carly. On the other hand, he did elevate her, much better than her scenes with with Peter.  His scenes with BL were fun and the best part of the episode, along with Nik telling Laura that Cyrus and Jason should just kill each other. It sucks that Millow is happening and Valentin/BL baby is fake.

Over all, too many unpleasant storylines. I'm really disappointed in Laura, Sonny and Jason propper.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

As for Laura being powerless, it's more that she doesn't want to help Cyrus.

Exactly.  She's lying, and willing to sacrifice Alexis. That's a Luke move, a contributor to why I hated him by last few years of his tenure.

Kidnap Joss, dammit Cyrus. Do something strong.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

The threat against Alexis is the first one that makes sense. Alexis is genuinely vulnerable in prison. and Nik has Cassadine connections as well as being able to lean on Laura.

17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If there's a more boring story going on right now than Willow/Michael, I can't think what it is. Why isn't Wiley dead yet?!

With our luck Michael and Willow would just bond together in their grief.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 5

Okay whoever had "TWO" as the number of times that Cyrus was going to ask someone to help find his mother today, you win the bowl of peanuts.  Nikolas and Carly get to be the recipients today.  Who will it be tomorrow?  Place your bets here.

I find it hilarious that Sam, who can barely walk in heels without falling is made power of attorney over Alexis' financial things while she's in prison.  Also is there such a thing as a prison advocate?  Seems rather odd to have someone paid to come out and tell you how to behave while your behind bars.  "Don't antagonize anyone"  Ok,, gotcha.

Amanda Setton did not impress me the first time around, but I'm liking her right now.  And oh noes, how is she getting out of this one.  I'm guessing that Britt will conveniently be on duty when Valentin takes her to the hospital and a wee little plan with Maxie will be hatched.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The threat against Alexis is the first one that makes sense. Alexis is genuinely vulnerable in prison. and Nik has Cassadine connections as well as being able to lean on Laura.

Yep.  I typed that in too soon.  I was just so annoyed that it was coming out of his mouth AGAIN, that I had to vent/rant.  then the scene ended and I realized that it's not that bad of a plan, though it is more bad guy adjacent than out and out bad guy.  Grabbing a Corinthos/Morgan would be the hard ass decision.  Grabbing a Cassadine, to get to Laura through Nikolas seems like a reach.  though it might also wake up Valentin, if Nik were to confide in him about Cyrus' threat.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Also is there such a thing as a prison advocate?

There is. Harvey Weinstein met with one, I'm pretty sure.

Threatening Alexis is a decent move—at least it's a move. A more effective move would be going after a Corinthos/Morgan, of course, and a more direct way to let Jason know Cyrus isn't fooling around. And wouldn't Alexis be in protective custody, at least initially?

• Love 1

I laughed when Laura screamed with terror at Cyrus and grabbed Nikolas by the arm for protection.  Jesus, the guy barely raised his voice.  Ease up on the coffee Laura.

Willow and Michael oh give me a break!  I’m over it!  Just tell Sacha and Chase you aren’t into them anymore.  They knew that was a risk with their ill conceived plan anyway.  So dumb!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8