Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Daisy said:

the one that Patrick dumped at the alter?

Yes they started to date and were even engaged to be married. She turned up pregnant with her ex-boyfriend Carlos' baby who went on the run from the cops, Anna and Sonny for killing Sonny. Julian ended up killing Carlos. Sabrina had her son and was murdered horribly by Paul. Her son Teddy was left an orphan but Carlos' twin brother came to town and took custody of the baby and left town.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

You can thank Sabrina for that.

Not really. I know she got all the blame for that when it happened and, clearly, still does but no. Michael was waffling at that point about what to do when it came to Avery and Sonny. Sabrina asked him what he wanted and Michael talked through what he was feeling and MICHAEL made the choice to give Avery back. Sabrina didn't put a gun to his head or push him to do it.

• Love 5

I'm still not at a point where when Lucas is in a scene, I know who he is until he says something that clarifies it. When he was shown on Wednesday's show with Sam, before he started putting his two cents in about Julian's worthlessness, I was trying to go through process of elimination. It's a combination of his spotty air dates and the "basic, nondescript handsome guy" quality of the recast. He's still "Who-cas."

• Love 9
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

was murdered horribly by Paul

That was so gross. They kept showing it, too. I wasn't a giant fan of Sabrina, but she certainly didn't deserve that kind of exit. It was pretty gratuitous.

19 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

He's still "Who-cas."

For me he'd still be Who-cas even if it were RC in the role. It's completely bananas that Lucas has had no POV in this story, when he was Wiley's original father! Someone upthread wrote that they wished Wiley had see Lucas and said "Daddy!" and I agree. It's gross to see Michael act the grand seigneur and deign to give Lucas access to the kid he raised for a year or so. And it was gross that Lucas was expected (and did!) to hand over Wiley without so much as a "Uh, guys, I'm still the legal father here; any way I can stay an important part of Wiley's life?" But as @statsgirl wrote, it's all about everyone gasping at Michael's goodness and generosity. Which he can afford to do when he's always the winner.

Edited by dubbel zout
various typos
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Daisy said:

the one that Patrick dumped at the alter?

10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Yes they started to date and were even engaged to be married. She turned up pregnant with her ex-boyfriend Carlos' baby who went on the run from the cops, Anna and Sonny for killing Sonny. Julian ended up killing Carlos. Sabrina had her son and was murdered horribly by Paul. Her son Teddy was left an orphan but Carlos' twin brother came to town and took custody of the baby and left town.

Not exactly. Robin showed up alive right at the wedding; Emma saw her, broke away, yelling "Mommy!Mommy!Mommy!" in Carlivati's attempt at the AWESOME reunion of Anna and Robin when Robin was wee (close, since it made me weepy to see Emma running toward Robin); Patrick, in shock, walked up to Robin; Sabrina started wailing like one of those small town harridans in India who cry on command at a death; So no, he didn't dump her.

8 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Not really. I know she got all the blame for that when it happened and, clearly, still does but no. Michael was waffling at that point about what to do when it came to Avery and Sonny. Sabrina asked him what he wanted and Michael talked through what he was feeling and MICHAEL made the choice to give Avery back. Sabrina didn't put a gun to his head or push him to do it.

I think the original poster who said Sabrina was to blame meant SHE influenced SLS to forgive Mooby for MURDERING HIS BIOFATHER ,AJ. Of course, I'd stopped watching at that point, so don't know.

• Love 2

This won't be a popular opinion, but Michael did take custody of Avery out of spite, and that's all there was to it. He certainly didn't do it because he was scared for her safety. He hasn't given her a second thought! I hated that story. Plus, as a family lawyer, it was too outrageous for me to suspend disbelief. I was happy when he gave that kid back. He never should have had that kid in the first place!! 

And watching that clip reminds me why I never liked that story or saw it as a good time for Michael. It was too Sonny focused. Michael never stopped thinking about Sonny during this period. They never let him move on. He didn't grow. He just hated Sonny, and, IMO, Chad doesn't have a lot of range. His anger was played the same way. I just grew sick of it. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

This won't be a popular opinion, but Michael did take custody of Avery out of spite, and that's all there was to it. He certainly didn't do it because he was scared for her safety. He hasn't given her a second thought! I hated that story. Plus, as a family lawyer, it was too outrageous for me to suspend disbelief. I was happy when he gave that kid back. He never should have had that kid in the first place!! 

That was one of the first times Michael showed any independence of thought. I didn't care he took Avery out of spite—it totally served Sonny and Carly right.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That was one of the first times Michael showed any independence of thought. I didn't care he took Avery out of spite—it totally served Sonny and Carly right.

But it all tied back to Sonny and his mom. This was a chance to bring Michael out of CarSon's shadow and show him being his own man, but that didn't happen IMO. He was just doing things to hurt them, and he constantly talked about hating Sonny. It just wasn't that entertaining to me. When Morgan was hating on Sonny, I was very entertained. For me, BC is a better actor so the story worked for me. Here, not so much but I know my take is not a popular one. Most cite this as Michael's best time on the show whereas I don't think Michael has had that yet. 

• Love 1

I was on a GH break then. When vampires and pickle relish took over the show for a while there, I got on the barge for about two years. But I'm with @FilmTVGeek80 on this point, based on recap skims and the video evidence. I have nothing against Sabrina in that clip, other than TC's stiff line readings. She sounds as though she'd support whatever Michael decides, and she's clearly just nudging him along a train of thought he's already on.

And come on, it's GH. Of course the destination was always going to be Sonny and Carly getting back in Michael's good graces, with AJ rarely mentioned.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

And watching that clip reminds me why I never liked that story or saw it as a good time for Michael. It was too Sonny focused. Michael never stopped thinking about Sonny during this period. They never let him move on. He didn't grow. He just hated Sonny, and, IMO, Chad doesn't have a lot of range. His anger was played the same way. I just grew sick of it. 

For me, if a character is only interesting because they hate Sonny then that is a sucky character. They could write Milo to hate Sonny too, that wouldn't make him compelling. I have enough hate in my heart to hate Sonny and whoever hates him too lol.

• Love 3

And to be fair, Michael was still at least a bit chilly with Sonny after the Avery custody scuffle.  But that fall, when Ron was out and Jean/Shelly were in, they had Sonny get shot and then we had Michael begging for him to live and apologizing for ever being mad at him and that's when he went back to calling himself Michael Corinthos.  Barf.

I said this at the time, but AJ's murder by Sonny should have changed those relationships forever.  Sort of like how Jason's relationships with the Quartermaines changed after his accident.  That they would find a way to be family again, but that it would never be the same.  But it's all been wiped away.  Double barf.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 21
On 12/23/2020 at 8:18 AM, perkie1968 said:

Yes, they had a knock down, drag out fight on Twitter and then she blocked him.  Twas not pretty and completely instigated by him.  

What’s the cliff notes version? What did she say? What did he say? It must have been more interesting than anything currently on GH.

• LOL 1

Two things I liked on the Christmas episode: Laura/Kevin/"Call me Marty" bonding, and Chinese food for Christmas dinner. Maybe someone on the writing staff has the traditional Chinese food for dinner.

Other than that, what a depressing episode. Christmas at the Corinthos wasn't any fun and Lucas was dead wrong that what was best for Wylie was for his two fathers to disappear entirely from his life. Sam is so awful even Jason was more sympathetic.

I've said that the Sasha actress was bad before but playing opposite Brando highlights how bad she is. At least with Chad Duell her misplaced emphsis and manic energy worked to give some energy to Eeyore scenes. Brando doesn't need that and so she's just nails on a chalkboard with him.

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 6:49 PM, nilyank said:

The problem with baby switches is that usually means a dead baby that was switched with a live baby. Imagine the bigger impact if two babies were swtiched and ten years later, the truth came out.

Happened in real life. See Kimberly Mays/Arlena Twigg. (But the latter girl did die.) I guess - because of this case - I don't see any positives to showing a teen on a soap dealing with this, since it seemed to mess everyone in the real case up.

If I didn't know about the Mays/Twigg stuff, maybe I'd find it "soapy".

• Useful 1
55 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Happened in real life. See Kimberly Mays/Arlena Twigg. (But the latter girl did die.) I guess - because of this case - I don't see any positives to showing a teen on a soap dealing with this, since it seemed to mess everyone in the real case up.

It does happen occasionally in real life, of course. Every other case I've ever heard about, the switch wasn't deliberate, but the result of some genuine mistake. (I'd never heard about the Mays-Twigg switch before - apparently the parents of a baby with a heart defect convinced a doctor to switch her with a healthy baby? How awful. No wonder everyone is messed up.)

Two living babies being switched has shown up in fiction, too. Off the top of my head, there was an episode of Veronica Mars, where a recurring character - hacker Mac - found out she had been switched at birth with the school mean girl, Madison. IIRC, that was resolved by Mac choosing to essentially ignore what she discovered and appreciating the family that raised her. I don't think Madison ever knew the truth. Then, of course, there was an entire show with the same premise, called, you guessed it, Switched at Birth. That show basically had the two families basically adopting each other as one big family, with the two switched girls coming to consider themselves sisters, with plenty of drama and tension along the way, of course.

I do think switching a living baby for a dead one is the soapier idea. Two live babies being switched is usually the result of an error, like I said, instead of a deliberate act.

Now I'm trying to remember if any soap has done that story. The only one I can think of is CJ Roberts and Al Holden from OLTL, and CJ was presumed dead at birth, so. And to bring it back to AMC/OLTL switch that started me down this rabbit hole, that's what many of us wanted to happen with the dead baby in that scenario, for him to eventually be found alive. Once the dust settled, AMC got their two live babies, while the child of three OLTL core families was killed off to facilitate the whole storyline. Not fair.

But at least Kevin and Kelly (the parents of the dead baby) got plenty of airtime both during and in the aftermath of the switch. Lucas might as well be an anonymous dayplayer for all the focus he's had.

• Love 1

The theme for today seems to be, of course.

Of course Maxie invites Britt to Christmas, and just decides that Mac and Felicia are going to get over the past and accept her as family - without asking them first. In one breath she wants to honor Lulu with the baby's name (does she not know that "Lulu" was always a nickname?!), and in the other breath she wants the woman who stole Lulu's embryo to be part of their big, happy family. Um, okay.

I swear Jason has communicated more with Britt in full sentences in their scenes today and recently than he has communicated with Sam in more than a year.

I would feel sorry for Jordan if she didn't totally deserve to get blasted by her husband and her son for her actions and lies.

Who chose that awful blond wig for Liesl Obrecht? She needs to shut up about Anna's "obsession" with her, especially considering that Dr. O has always shrugged off Robin's torture and captivity with "at least Robin is still alive; Nathan is dead." Yes, Nathan is dead because you enabled and protected Faison for decades. 

I was shocked someone actually brought up Elizabeth's parents. This Show usually pretends they never existed. Terry, the only thing Dev would care about regarding how Cam spent his time was that he spent less of it with Josslyn.

Of course Carly is rude to Chase for doing his job and questioning her precious Jason. Of course Michael wants to throw around his biological father's last name to try to find/save his thug adoptive father. Of course Willow volunteers to go check on Wiley, Avery and Donna.  Carly hugging Jason and crying just makes me 🙄.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I was shocked someone actually brought up Elizabeth's parents. This Show usually pretends they never existed. Terry, the only thing Dev would care about regarding how Cam spent his time was that he spent less of it with Josslyn.

Usually when the show brings up people you rarely hear about, it is a sign they might be showing up. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Elizabeth's mother is related to either of Chase's parents.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Of course Carly is rude to Chase for doing his job and questioning her precious Jason.

Chase was great when he was making sacrifices for Michael and Wylie. 

39 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Of course Michael wants to throw around his biological father's last name to try to find/save his thug adoptive father.

I know! His whole I'm going to throw the Q name around was so tone deaf. Read the room, stupid.

Why didn't they run this episode on Christmas eve?

Jordan is getting exactly what she deserves. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Usually when the show brings up people you rarely hear about, it is a sign they might be showing up. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Elizabeth's mother is related to either of Chase's parents.

Hey, maybe that will give her screen time and story since Chase is a favorite.

• LOL 1
45 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Of course Maxie invites Britt to Christmas, and just decides that Mac and Felicia are going to get over the past and accept her as family - without asking them first. In one breath she wants to honor Lulu with the baby's name (does she not know that "Lulu" was always a nickname?!), and in the other breath she wants the woman who stole Lulu's embryo to be part of their big, happy family. Um, okay.

That is Maxie's way. She is friends with Nina despite the fact that Nina actively worked with Valentin for years to keep alienate Lulu's child from her. 

And I was going to say, Maxie does know that her supposed-BFF's name is Lesley Lu, doesn't she, and the Lu is from a alias Laura had when she and Luke were adventuring? How does the name Louise correlate to any of that? 

• Love 2

I’ve always thought that Liz had beautiful hair and skin. However, her hair has been just pathetic lately. If the hairdressers are gone because of Covid, then all of the actresses would look awful. Why is it just her?

• LOL 1

That plate of flat biscuits sitting in for Christmas cookies (I assume) was a good metaphor for the episode. Still, it was better than Thursday's and should have been the one before Chistmas.

It's Dump On Jordan day! Not that she doesn't deserve it for yelling at Molly when TJ was kidnapped but still ... Christmas episode. And there is Curtis all alone and Molly & TJ fighting.

Britt's hand was shaking. Oh, no! Does she have a brain tumour or disease too? Still it was fun watching her obliquely ask Jason if he had killed Julian (who Britt had slept with) because of what she told him and Jason assuring her that they wanted Julian alive. Being mad at her mother seems hypocritical if she's going to work with Jason and Sonny.

Michael is going  to coordinate the search for Sonny. Sure, boy. More qualified than the people who work in S&R. And if Sonny is so powerful, why does Michael need to throw the Quartermaine name around?

Finally a happy family at Liz and Franco's... until I remember that Franco has an inoperable brain tumour and Cameron's friend just died.

Merry Christmas Port Charles!

5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

How does the name Louise correlate to any of that? 

Maxie said that she would call her "Lou" for short.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

And I was going to say, Maxie does know that her supposed-BFF's name is Lesley Lu, doesn't she, and the Lu is from a alias Laura had when she and Luke were adventuring? How does the name Louise correlate to any of that? 

Louise and Donna? All these names seem to be coming from the 1950s.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve always thought that Liz had beautiful hair and skin. However, her hair has been just pathetic lately. If the hairdressers are gone because of Covid, then all of the actresses would look awful. Why is it just her?

I give her a pass, it's Christmas Eve, she's home with family, baking, maybe wrapping gifts. 

I'm also wondering if bringing up Liz's parents is the start of something.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Louise and Donna? All these names seem to be coming from the 1950s.

I don't suppose it even matters. We'll never see these kids. Was the last episode the first time we saw Donna since she was born?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sacrebleu said:

I give her a pass, it's Christmas Eve, she's home with family, baking, maybe wrapping gifts. 

I'm also wondering if bringing up Liz's parents is the start of something.

Her hair has looked awful for weeks now.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Hey, maybe that will give her screen time and story since Chase is a favorite.

I am not privy to any spoilers, but Frank's annoying habit of making everyone on the canvas related so he doesn't have to bother building any type of relationship between anyone.

31 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

This was my reaction as well. In all the time she has known the Spencers, didn't she ever hear of or meet Lesley, and understand that Lulu's legal name is Lesley Lu? She was called Lesley Lu when testifying in court. That should mean something to Maxie, considering she wanted her son to have his father's/her deceased husband's first/legal name?  So, her eldest girl child is named after her deceased sister, who would have been the girl's aunt. Her son, her second child is named after his deceased father. This baby is sort of named after ... her best friend who may or may come out of a coma.  

And by the way, Peter, when you refer to the child as "Lou," people may assume you're talking about a son. Idiot. This idea is not as stupid though as deciding that because the baby is female she will inherit Maxie and/or Anna's personality characteristics, instead of Faison's. Personality traits or talents inherited are not based on sex, dude. That's not how human genetics works. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 4

This doesn't really bother me, but then I've known several people who've named their kids "after" someone else by giving them similar-but-not-identical names. Sometimes it's just using the same initial. It's generally explained as a way to honor someone, but still let the kid have their "own" name. I just think Louise is kind of ugly. (Apologies to any Louises reading this.) What about Luanna? That's a real name and it honors both Lulu and Anna.

Speaking of Georgie, Georgie the First was actually named Georgianna. Is Georgie the Second as well, or is she just Georgie?

ETA: Come to think of it, back when Georgie the Second was Connie the Second, wasn't Louise her middle name? Constanza Louise Falconieri?

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

It's generally explained as a way to honor someone, but still let the kid have their "own" name. I just think Louise is kind of ugly. (Apologies to any Louises reading this.) What about Luanna? That's a real name and it honors both Lulu and Anna.

There's a primetime medical show where the lead (a doctor) and his wife knew they were having a girl and named her Luna.  And I have heard the name Luanne before. Either one would be a better choice; I certainly wouldn't think "oh, sounds like Lulu" if someone announced they were calling their child Louise. 

• Love 1

I really appreciated all the points Britt made with Jason today - that she had concerns that information she had given a mobster - no matter how dreamy he allegedly looks in a leather jacket - had gotten a man killed.  That she's not super excited or turned on by the idea of throwing in with Sonny and Jason slash being involved with the mob period (that beat of her at the nurses' station with her hands shaking was a nice small touch).  That she doesn't appreciate being put to constant loyalty tests by hitmen and their underlings.  It was rather refreshing, but it's clear she's going to start craving that mob dong before long so I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 

So Molly confesses to TJ about her ONS at the start of the episode and TJ pretty much forgives her by episode's end?  I mean, I guess I'm glad we skipped a Sonny-style "YOU FAITHLESS WHORE!" denouncement, and TJ will surely still confront Brando about this, but the fact that it was so quick and mostly about stirring up drama for Jordan just tells you how uninvested the show is in these two, twentysomethings with one confessing a soapy misdeed to another.  So weird.

Maxie's flip with Britt given how spikey she was with her the last time they talked was off.  I really think all this prolonged exposure to LWB/FS is rotting her brain.

And you can never go wrong with Dr. O in a wig threatening to destroy a deserving peon like LWB/FS.  Bring it on, Liesl!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

It's Christmas so maybe Maxie had a holiday "lets all just get along for the holidays and be a family" moment.  

Britt is a part of their family after all.  I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about her trying to get Dr. O invited too.

So what is Doctor Terry’s (Elizabeth’s friend and & Franco’s Doctor) full name and what is the short version of her history? I think she was introduced in one of those times I wasn’t watching and she keeps popping up. I discerned in today’s episode that she was a transgender woman given her comments but that’s pretty much it

• Love 1

Terry Randolph is a childhood friend of Elizabeth's from Colorado. As kids, she was in fact Liz's first kiss. She showed up a few years ago to take a job at GH as an oncologist, Liz was mildly surprised to realize that Terry was a trans woman but was delighted to have her old friend in town. She was dead Oscar's doctor. She hasn't had a story of her own yet, which is a pity. I don't think we even know if Terry is into women or men or both, do we?

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

And by the way, Peter, when you refer to the child as "Lou," people may assume you're talking about a son. Idiot.

there are lots of names like that.  Chris, Sam.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Molly confesses to TJ about her ONS at the start of the episode and TJ pretty much forgives her by episode's end?  I mean, I guess I'm glad we skipped a Sonny-style "YOU FAITHLESS WHORE!" denouncement, and TJ will surely still confront Brando about this, but the fact that it was so quick and mostly about stirring up drama for Jordan just tells you how uninvested the show is in these two, twentysomethings with one confessing a soapy misdeed to another.  So weird.

On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand, Molly did explain to TJ that she thought they were done after what Jordan told her, that TJ didn't want anything to do with her. At the very least he gets why Molly did what she did. What he has a more difficult time accepting is Molly keeping the truth from him.

But yeah, the writers are completely uninterested in writing for them. They'd rather double down on Michael and Willow, the mayonnaise of couples, having the same conversation over and over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I liked the Tolly scenes. These two could be good if the show would invest in them and stop thinking we need to see every boring moment Michael and Willow.  

I had hoped Molly would have told TJ the truth sooner because that would have been fresh and new for a soap, but I’m happy she told him before their commitment ceremony. It’s always nice when a soap cliche is broken! Yay for progress in storytelling!!

Anyway, I like that Molly took full responsibility for what happened. I’m glad she told TJ Brando bore no blame  for the incident, and I like that she gave him space when he asked. I’m also happy she told TJ how Jordan misled her. She was so vicious to Molly that day.

Tolly have always been a mature couple so I think they can move past this. The funny part is if the writers were invested in them, TJ probably would have called Molly a whore and things wouldn’t have been handled so maturely. The writers don’t care about them so they will likely work things out. 😂

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4

Chase: We pulled Julian out of the river, dead with two bullets in him, and we know Sonny was after him. Don't know if Sonny's dead or alive yet. Oh, and Jason we know you shot up the bus station, killing somebody. 

Willow: I just love spending time with your family, Michael! 

Edited by TVbitch
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Anyway, I like that Molly took full responsibility for what happened.

I dunno, I thought she spent a fair bit of time pinning blame to Jordan first.  But I did like that she admitted that she kept kicking the can down the street as far as telling him the truth and that's only on her.

I also liked, in that conversation, that Molly kept making tiny missteps with the details that TJ was able to seize on, i.e. his being able to figure out that the guy wasn't just some rando (it was Brando!), that he knows the guy too, etc.

35 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I don't think we even know if Terry is into women or men or both, do we?

Correct, Terry hasn't had even the hint of a romance and it's been, what, two years since she arrived?

Edited by TeeVee329
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And you can never go wrong with Dr. O in a wig threatening to destroy a deserving peon like LWB/FS.  Bring it on, Liesl!

And those nutty '70s glasses!

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
36 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I don't think we even know if Terry is into women or men or both, do we?

Correct, Terry hasn't had even the hint of a romance and it's been, what, two years since she arrived?

She's been on for a total of about 30 minutes since she arrived, and Oscar was her big story.

I'm kind of torn on Curtis laying into Jordan. She shouldn't have to tell him everything about PCPD business, and he should respect that. On the other hand, she's such a terrible liar, so she might as well tell him the truth. Jordan did deserve everything TJ threw at her, though.

I had to laugh at the blocking of the scene at Casa Corinthos. Everyone was standing six feet apart as if they just realized there was some sort of pandemic going on and maybe some social distancing would be a good thing. Michael saying he was going to throw around the Q name was laughable.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael saying he was going to throw around the Q name was laughable.

And just what AJ and Alan and Edward would have wanted, him throwing the Q name around to help his waster adopted father who MURDERED AJ NEVER FORGET.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So when Terry was telling about her friend Abby that died tragically, I had chuckled because I just imagined that it was Abby of stripper/hooking fame that dated Michael and was killed by a crane.

While ON THE PHONE with Michael.  I mean, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.  Being in a relationship with Michael never ends well.  Seriously, Willow, to quote Whoopi Goldberg "you in danger, girl."

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

Terry Randolph is a childhood friend of Elizabeth's from Colorado. As kids, she was in fact Liz's first kiss. She showed up a few years ago to take a job at GH as an oncologist, Liz was mildly surprised to realize that Terry was a trans woman but was delighted to have her old friend in town. She was dead Oscar's doctor. She hasn't had a story of her own yet, which is a pity. I don't think we even know if Terry is into women or men or both, do we?

Thanks, that helps. Ah, Oscar’s doctor, that’s probably where I remember her last. I popped back in the middle of that story too

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael saying he was going to throw around the Q name was laughable.

At least it was a tacit acknowledgement that the Quartermaine name is more powerful than the Corinthos one.

But Michael being the tough guy throwing around his weight is truly laughable.

• Love 4