Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Especially when we know MIchael will come out the winner.

This story is so ridiculous.  Wiley is the main thing that keeps Willow and Michael together, not some other emotional connection.

Right!?!?! What's the point? We all know Michael will "win." They wouldn't dare have Willow choose anyone else. Argh!! 

At this point, I don't care about them being together. Stay together - just get off my screen! They need to be put on the backburner like Tolly or Brucas. I'm sick of seeing them and their uber lame romance every other week. It's boring! They are so ridiculously childish and uninteresting! I know they have fans, but I just don't get it. Nothing is happening w/them. Their story is so boring. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

They just consummated their marriage in Wiley's room?

Technically it was the play room, but yes, not only did they do it in there, but they wrapped themselves up in the drop cloths that were there for the painting purposes.  Nothing says sexy like stinky paint smelling drop cloths.   Why couldn't they walk across the hall into Michael's bedroom?  UGH.  

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sasha's coke trip and subsequent OD was so UCG. Sofia Mattson does not have the chops for a scene like that, unfortunately.

I thought the first attack, when she caught her breath and clutched her chest was pretty decent, but then after the commercial, Cyrus is calling out to her and she turns to give him the evil eye before going bakc to clutching her chest and it was not good.  

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Right!?!?! What's the point? We all know Michael will "win." They wouldn't dare have Willow choose anyone else. Argh!! 

At this point, I don't care about them being together. Stay together - just get off my screen! They need to be put on the backburner like Tolly or Brucas. I'm sick of seeing them and their uber lame romance every other week. It's boring! They are so ridiculously childish and uninteresting! I know they have fans, but I just don't get it. Nothing is happening w/them. Their story is so boring. 

And her choosing Michael over Chase will make no sense unless they just destroy Chase's character. I mean, as is, it would be like having the choice between a porterhouse steak and unseasoned ground turkey and choosing the bird. I will never understand why the writers have love affair with the Michael character.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

So... They just consummated their marriage in Wiley's room?

I mean, they have zero chemistry, they only got married because of the kid, and now they had sex in the nursery!?!?!?

This is just so many levels of EWW.

They are clearly training Wiley to be the next Norman Bates.

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but did Brando deliberately mess with Cyrus's head to make him screw up with Sasha? If so, whether it was motivated by jealousy or just to fuck to Cyrus, major props. Perhaps this little incident will make Cyrus do a little more thinking the next time he decides he wants a sumpthin-sumpthin.

• Love 1

I haven't watched in a week, so of course I had to tune in the day Michael and Willow hooked up. Ew.

I don't care that Chase will surely loose this triangle, because he is not the show's chosen one. But I really hope they don't ruin him in the process. He's one of the few good things left on this show. At least he has that "my brother is my father" story to fall back on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 11/12/2020 at 3:35 PM, Linny said:

Is Brook Lynn really going to leave town without patching things up with Ned or following up with her connection to Valentin? If so, that sucks, and it makes her cheerleading of Chase and Willow today seem especially frivolous. Chase can make the decision to fight for Willow or let them become history without his friend's interference. 

while dripping paint on Michael like bird shit is not exactly inspiring stuff. Neither is her getting all breathless leaning over Michael's shoulder to read the famously provocative material of legal documents. I'm torn between embarrassment and admiration that the show is trying so damn hard to make these two people at all interesting.

It's just nice to see Brooklyn being a decent/supportive person to a guy not named Sonny or dying relative of Sonny's.  She's been such an insufferable and immature brat (with both actresses) that I was genuinely shocked.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that reaction. The Willow actress was Trying. So. Hard. to make the awful, awful script work.  I felt bad for her that she had to try to act like being close to Michael and reading the legal stuff was turning her on.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, sacrebleu said:

and Liz, sweetie, you're a nurse, lines like "our love is stronger than your tumor" should not be coming out of your mouth, or anyone's mouth, really. It's a gawd-awful line and the writer who committed it to page should be fired. 

I swear that is sort of recycled "my love for you is stronger than...") from the Nurse's Ball some years ago when Elizabeth was fighting Helena's mental hold over Jake during his fixation on the magic set when it was rigged with someone poisonous to hurt people.  

On 11/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, statsgirl said:

.I liked the symbolism of Liz in a white shirt vs Franco in dark purple.

I don't understand. Explain please?

• Love 3

Liz is good and ridiculously naive in that scene, wearing white. Franco was dark, and is worried about becoming dark again.

I know that it's inevitable that Willow will stay with Michael because all the plots on this show end with "the Corinthos character wins". But the problem is that they're doing the same story right now with Joss, who will win Cameron even though Trina has more chemistry with him so there are the two stories running parallel. (It reminds me of Jason winning Sam away from Drew who was a better partner for her.) A bigger problem is that we saw Willow with Chase and they generated a ton of chemistry and made sense. With Michael, it's so bad that I don't want to see them on my screen.

2 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Also, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but did Brando deliberately mess with Cyrus's head to make him screw up with Sasha? If so, whether it was motivated by jealousy or just to fuck to Cyrus, major props.

Nothing so interesting. Carly asked him to look out for Sasha around Cyrus. Because she's just so awesome that way. She said it herself in this episode.

• Love 6

I know Christmas is coming but could we really be that lucky that they killed Sasha off? Pretty please!!!! I know heads are rolling over at GH but I didn’t think it would be this soon with more exits. I guess we have to wait till Monday. I couldn’t tell if sub Brook Lynn was really leaving and that AS is returning soon?! Another thing we have to wait for. Sonny talking about his drug pushing past but then you have stupid Jason reminding him he’s a crime boss with a heart of gold. Oh, brother!!! I thought we get to see the end of boring Michael with boring Willow. That said, I don’t mind boring Willow with Chase. I don’t know why that is though. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I know Christmas is coming but could we really be that lucky that they killed Sasha off?

I'm wondering if it's more that the truth about Sasha/Chase will come out, especially since Carly is all over it already and that will cause angst for Eyeore, because he'll feel guilty that him not being in Sasha's life caused her to spiral to drugs (insert eye roll here).  And that will cause angst between the now consumated Millow.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm wondering if it's more that the truth about Sasha/Chase will come out, especially since Carly is all over it already and that will cause angst for Eyeore, because he'll feel guilty that him not being in Sasha's life caused her to spiral to drugs (insert eye roll here).  And that will cause angst between the now consumated Millow.  

If I were Michael I wouldn't give that a second thought.  Sasha and Chase may not have cheated, but they did lie and say they cheated.  (And I have no idea what actual conversations took place as I'm a sporadic watcher AND can't remember that far back, but "say" doesn't necessarily have to be with words.  They said it with their set up).  A lie that humongous would eradicate my trust as much as the cheating, so it would have been over with anyway.  OTOH, I just realized that Michael does have very close relationships with world class liars, so I'm probably wrong about my preceding thoughts.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

(It reminds me of Jason winning Sam away from Drew who was a better partner for her.)

Please. Drew forced Sam to wear those oppressive skirts. That's hardly being a better partner.

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

A lie that humongous would eradicate my trust as much as the cheating, so it would have been over with anyway. 

Except the reason they did it was for [CAN'T BEAR TO MENTION HIM ANYMORE]. That will more than likely take away a lot of the sting. A bad action for a good reason, as it were. There will still be ruffled feathers—as there should be—but the mitigating factor is unimpeachable to all those people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Except the reason they did it was for [CAN'T BEAR TO MENTION HIM ANYMORE]. That will more than likely take away a lot of the sting. A bad action for a good reason, as it were. There will still be ruffled feathers—as there should be—but the mitigating factor is unimpeachable to all those people.

Yeah.  I really need to accept the fact that I don't think like a soap opera character.  This is a good thing, right?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Michael may feel some responsibility to Sasha but not too much. The lie got him not only Wylie but the woman he really wanted.

And Duell will try to show that SLS feels bad, but all I’ll see (if we see it), will be his bored, I really don’t care look.

I got the sense that when Anna told Willow about second chances, that was a hint to viewers that all was not lost with Chase. I mean, ever since the “cheating” and her marriage to SLS, Willow could barely look at Chase or talk to him. Yet somehow she heard about Finn being shot, and she came running to comfort Chase, talking to him about what a good person he is, would be a good dad (if Finn didn’t survive), as if the “cheating” never happened. 

Now, that said, I wonder if she’ll feel like she cheated when she learns Chase never cheated. Not that she did, but this Eeyore is nothing but a rebound for her. And I know it doesn’t matter, because she’ll stay with that milquetoast, because he’s soooo hot!🤢🤢🤢

Maybe I should be grateful Brooklyn asked him to stay, otherwise Chase might have walked in on them “doing it”. Ew.

What’s that you say? Nelle is Nina’s daughter? What a shock! Said no one ever!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The lie got him not only Wylie but the woman he really wanted.

Is Willow the one he really wanted? I think he's so blinded/impressed by her devotion to [CAN'T BEAR TO MENTION HIM ANYMORE] that she's on some sort of bizarre pedestal. We haven't seen an ugly side to Willow yet, but even the sainted Sabrina had some faults. I expect we'll get Willow's soon enough, so that Michael is given a reason to go rescue Sasha from the twin evil clutches of Cyrus and blow.

• Love 3

The ONLY way to make Millow interesting is for Michael to decide that he's not that into Willow now that he's really got her and starts pushing her and Chase back together so that he doesn't have to be the bad guy in their break up.

• Love 2

Of course Carly will reveal truth about Chase and Sasha's "sacrifice."    Michael will rush to Sasha's side when he learns of her OD.   And on the day Willow decides she wants to be with Chase, she'll learn she's pregnant.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ouinason said:

The ONLY way to make Millow interesting is for Michael to decide that he's not that into Willow now that he's really got her and starts pushing her and Chase back together so that he doesn't have to be the bad guy in their break up.

Michael is the noblest guy who ever nobled. He will push Willow and Chase together even though he's so in wuv with Willow. He will self-sacrifice because he is Michael, the son of the most self-sacrificing woman on the show.

10 hours ago, sas616 said:

Of course Carly will reveal truth about Chase and Sasha's "sacrifice."    Michael will rush to Sasha's side when he learns of her OD.   And on the day Willow decides she wants to be with Chase, she'll learn she's pregnant.  

I can't say that the thought didn't cross my mind when I saw the way things shook out on Friday. At "best" (not really) we will end up with a WTD. Maxie is far along in her pregnancy now, so another woman is due for it right after she pops out her useless baby. But I still hate you for putting the thought out in the universe.

• LOL 4
23 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

We haven't seen an ugly side to Willow yet, but even the sainted Sabrina had some faults. 

I’m pretty sure Willow doesn’t have an “ugly” side. She is just a really nice, sweet, saintly girl. I don’t think she has faults. Sabrina only got some faults when they decided to cut her. Willow is “perfect.” Same with Michael. He has no “acknowledged” faults either. He’s just the sweetest, greatest guy!🙄🥱🤮

I think Chase is gonna leave. When he last spoke to Willow, she said Mildew was annulling their marriage. He didn’t know she was catching feelings, so now he knows. He will just walk away. If Sasha dies or ends up hospitalized, Carly will reveal the secret. I will be very upset if the show has Michael faking like he cares, but I am preparing myself for a bunch of lies to spew out of Michael’s mouth about how much he loved Sasha, which is a joke given the way he was written AFTER the affair reveal. It’s clear he never loved or cared about her! He always wanted Willow. 

Once Sasha is dead, they can then have a pointless triangle where Willow ultimately chooses Michael. She is likely pregnant with Michael’s precious baby too. There’s really not anything else going on with Mildew. They like each other. Yippee. Who cares? They may even have Wiley killed off since he has the “bad” mom. 

Edited by lala2
  • Useful 1

I really hope Willow doesn't get pregnant. Michael didn't need [CBTMHA]; he certainly doesn't need another useless child. And I don't want to watch Willow fall further into the mommy trap she's already in. She'll probably ditch her nursing ambitions so she can be a full-time mother. Which, there's nothing wrong with that, but the framing of it here will be terrible.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I really hope Willow doesn't get pregnant. Michael didn't need [CBTMHA]; he certainly doesn't need another useless child. And I don't want to watch Willow fall further into the mommy trap she's already in. She'll probably ditch her nursing ambitions so she can be a full-time mother. Which, there's nothing wrong with that, but the framing of it here will be terrible.

I hear you, but I honestly don't see anywhere else to go w/Mildew.  A triangle is a waste of time b/c Michael will be the pre-determined winner.  I guess Nelle could come back and cause them more problems. I like Nelle, but there's only so much of that I want to see. There's no internal conflict, so all their conflict will be external. That's why I say they should be backburnered but that's just me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Would they really give Willow TWO pregnancy scares in a year? She briefly thought she was pregnant with Chase's baby, and they talked about it, about how they weren't ready for that step. Because THEY had a good, healthy relationship, and not one based on creating the image of a perfect family.

I did wonder how they were using birth control in the painting room. There's no reason for Michael to have a condom in his pocket and unless Willow is on a long term injection, she wouldn't be protected either.

The problem is that they won't write any serious conflict between Michael and Willow, like Willow genuinely torn between Michael and Chase with Chase winning, so the only thing that will cause conflict between them is something artificial like a pregnancy scare or Michael's personal angst. They're forced to write with one hand tied behind their backs. And that tied hand is making realistic conflicts for the Corinthos crew.

Willow being infertile would be a nice change but I can't see why it would be a problem for her right now.

11 hours ago, lala2 said:

I’m pretty sure Willow doesn’t have an “ugly” side.

I didn't like how she was around Nelle. It was like Nelle was the devil incarnate and everything evil. It was really over the top and kind disturbed.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I did wonder how they were using birth control in the painting room. There's no reason for Michael to have a condom in his pocket and unless Willow is on a long term injection, she wouldn't be protected either.

The problem is that they won't write any serious conflict between Michael and Willow, like Willow genuinely torn between Michael and Chase with Chase winning, so the only thing that will cause conflict between them is something artificial like a pregnancy scare or Michael's personal angst. They're forced to write with one hand tied behind their backs. And that tied hand is making realistic conflicts for the Corinthos crew.

Willow being infertile would be a nice change but I can't see why it would be a problem for her right now.

I didn't like how she was around Nelle. It was like Nelle was the devil incarnate and everything evil. It was really over the top and kind disturbed.

Well, Nelle did throw her head into a wall which knocked her out. I would have trouble with that person for the rest of my life. And Willow knows that Nelle tried to kill Michael.

I am not a Willow or Michael fan, but Willow's ire against Nelle seems appropriate.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

There's no reason for Michael to have a condom in his pocket and unless Willow is on a long term injection, she wouldn't be protected either.

Did they have dialogue about her not being on the pill?

I zone out during Michael/Willow scenes but they were so passionate (🙄), it seemed that they were too carried away to talk about birth control.

10 hours ago, bannana said:

Well, Nelle did throw her head into a wall which knocked her out. I would have trouble with that person for the rest of my life. And Willow knows that Nelle tried to kill Michael.

Wasn't Michael trying to hurt her first?

Willow snatched Wiley away as soon as she found out who Nelle was and her attitude towards Nelle had always been over the top even for someone who was grieving the loss of her own child, losing it and shrieking rather than justified wariness. It's the one flaw in the perfect Disney princess. That and going to Michael too quickly after seeing Chase and Sasha.

• Love 2

unless Willow is on a long term injection, she wouldn't be protected either.

She could be on the pill.

The problem is that they won't write any serious conflict between Michael and Willow

Michael never has a serious conflict. His position is always the right one. It's so boring and predictable.

46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Willow snatched Wiley away as soon as she found out who Nelle was and her attitude towards Nelle had always been over the top even for someone who was grieving the loss of her own child, losing it and shrieking rather than justified wariness.

I wonder if they were originally planning to have Willow go off the deep end—because wimmins and bebes—and audience reaction to her changed the direction they took? Because her reactions for a while really were OTT.

• Love 3

What is this I'm reading on Twitter that they dropped in a nuLucas (who?) today with no explanation?

ETA...and they picked a guy who looks NOTHING like Ryan Carnes!  He looks like Nathan if anything!

ETA2...he actually looks like they smushed Nathan and Griffin together.

Em98h-oW8AMJID6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What is this I'm reading on Twitter that they dropped in a nuLucas (who?) today with no explanation?

ETA...and they picked a guy who looks NOTHING like Ryan Carnes!  He looks like Nathan if anything!

ETA2...he actually looks like they smushed Nathan and Griffin together.

Em98h-oW8AMJID6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

OT and I don't really watch anymore, but anytime I see this woman she looks disgusted.  Does she ever show any other emotion?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

My first thought upon seeing the random dude playing Lucas today was that it gives new flavor to the "who??" jokes made around here. Not even a voiceover to indicate the change in actor, what's up, GH? Show some respect for Lucas Jones.

Sam really stood in one wing of the hospital defending Jason as the world's most noble man while he was busy on the other side of the hospital putting muscle to Sonny's threat to make his problems "disappear." I so wish Julian would stop trying to talk to this spoiled delusional twit and realize he doesn't need a relationship with her after all.

Even when he's fired-up angry at Cyrus, Michael is still unbearably lame. "You're a coke-pushing dirt bag!" That'll leave him quaking, Michael. I know he can't say "fuck off" on daytime television, but if "dirt bag" is the best insult he's got against an older, well-seasoned criminal like Cyrus then clearly he's waaaay out of his depth here.

Carly cried bloody murder at Nelle keeping Wiley from Michael but sees no problem not telling Nina that Nelle was her daughter, funny how that works. Doesn't matter that Nelle did horrific things, if she's Nina's kid, Nina absolutely deserves that closure to her story. If Jax keeps this from Nina, it would make him really no different than Valentin, with his constant deceptions under the guise of protecting Nina and keeping her happy. Do better and be better, Jax.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Linny said:

Even when he's fired-up angry at Cyrus, Michael is still unbearably lame. "You're a coke-pushing dirt bag!" That'll leave him quaking, Michael.

So, does that mean Sasha died? Not that I care, but from last week's previews, SLS was going off on Chase for "barging in and interrupting" him and Willow about to "do it" again. I'm sorry, I've turned into a tween myself, but that's all I can call it between those two.

Willow and Chase had SEX. Willow and Chase made love. SLS and Willow? "Do it."

• Love 3
Just now, superdeluxe said:

The new Lucas is ugly.  He looks completely different from Ryan Carnes.  They keep hiring these similar looking dark haired dudes.  Somebody has a type.

He looks like Matt Cohen and Patrick Dempsey if they had a kid.

• LOL 3

Brook Lynn being pregnant with Valentin's child is annoying but at least

Tracy's reaction will be amusing.

Plus that makes Maxie's baby being a toc more likely, woo.

I didn't pay attention, why is Carly keeping this from Nina?

• Love 1

If these writers actually want people on board with Willow's and Michael, maybe stop putting Willow and Chase together. And maybe figure out a way to make Millow less vomit-inducing.

And why is Michael flying off the handle at Cyrus and saying things like "WE will expose you."? Is he or isn't he in the organization with Sonny? Annoying.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I thought nu-Lucas was a decent actor, but like many of you, it wasn't clear to me if he was permanent or temporary replacement. I am working from home but usually have the show on in the background and thought I missed the announcement. I just heard Julian say, "Lucas." In fact, he said Lucas's name like a billion times. I guess they figured if a viewer tuned in late, they would have Julian just keep saying "Lucas" so the person would know why this random doctor was so upset w/Julian. 

Anyway - I have no idea if RC is gone for good, or if he was just unavailable for filming this day. If this guy is indeed a replacement for Lucas, then I sincerely hope the writers actually plan to write for him and don't plan to break him out every 4-5 months to do one scene and then forget about him completely like they did w/recast Valerie. Did Valerie leave town? I think she was seen for the first time in months right when the show came back from its COVID break. Anyway . . . . write for Lucas (if this is indeed a recast), or just let the character go. 

I was surprised at the level of emotion Michael displayed for Sasha. Why does he care now that she's dying?!?! He literally didn't give this woman a second thought once precious Willow came into the picture! The writing is so bad. Michael's level of anger makes no sense.

Sasha did not die . . . yet! But I think Cyrus will be looking to kill her soon since his efforts were thwarted today. Is it bad that I kind of laughed about Cyrus trying out his new formula on Sasha? LOL! What a jerk! If Sasha lives, I hope she gets into rehab!! 

I was too busy looking at nu-Lucas to figure out why Julian was at the hospital. Since Olivia was there too, I guess it has to do w/Leo. Why does Julian try w/Lucas and Sam? Why? He should just walk away from them in the future! 

---------------------------

@ulkis - I think it's b/c it may just make her feel bad. Nina can't do anything about it now, you know? That said, I wasn't giving CarJax my undivided attn so there may be some other reason. LOL! I tuned out Carly's voice after a minute or so. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 2

We should all praise Saint Sonny who protects Port Charles from those nasty drug pushers. I don't understand the logic of the hospital staff being hostages just because they're not Sonny snitches.

Is it wrong of me to wish that Cyrus had succeeded in turning off the machine before Michael stopped him?

I'd rather Brook Lyn be pregnant than Willow.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

TA2...he actually looks like they smushed Nathan and Griffin together.

Really. I couldn't figure out who the tall guy standing beside Sam was.

I'm so tired of Sam and Lucas ragging on Julian. SHUT UP already. "You like the way it makes you look to you." You've just described Sam. And Sonny and Carly. Olivia is a huge hypocrite too.

Sam, threatening Alexis that she can never see your kids again  is not helping her.

Nina, you're an idiot. Look up Florida adoption records for the year. Carly is a huge hypocrite. And Jax, a DNA test on Wylie would answer the question. Oh, wait, no one ever does a DNA test on Wylie.

"Baby-snatching Nelle". Oh Carly, isn't this what you did with Michael and Avery? At least it's her own baby, unlike Nina snatching Avery from Ava's womb.

You know what would be really soapy? Brook Lyn asking Willow how she feels about Chase now that she knows that he didn't cheat on her. Not gonna happen though.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She could be on the pill.

She broke up with Chase before the lockdown so at least 8 months ago. I would have stopped taking them because of the side effects. But maybe Willow wants to be prepared for anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Because she's a bitch. She didn't give a reason as far as I remember, but as always, she expects the men in her life to fall in line.

I didn't mind nuLucas. I thought the actor was given a thankless task to have to interact with something like seven different actors and he did well. It's good to see Lucas, but he's not RC.

If BL is pregnant, maybe it will spare us from Willow being pregnant. At least BL will be pregnant off screen if she does end up going back to BH. And also, from last week, how is it that Lois flew from Australia and was supposed to visit her daughter after she got her throat slashed, but she's in BH instead? It would have been a hell of a lot better if they had never mentioned that she was flying out. 

Michael/Willow scenes acted by two robots going through the motions vs. Chase/Willow where the scenes are acted with some level of emotion. Please, more Michael/Willow, said no one ever. That's really what I want. And CD looks rough, like he hasn't slept in months, especially with those bags under his eyes. 

Please, Michael, you're not threatening anyone with your yelling. You're like a fruit fly buzzing around. You're annoying and a lot of someones can swat your into oblivion, but your last name is Corinthos, so they let you buzz another day to annoy the living shit out of them. Screaming is not acting. 

Every time someone tells Sam what's up about Jason, an angel gets its wings. There's something brewing on that front with this uncouple. And Olivia, no one asked your opinion. There's a corner, take several seats. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly wants to forget that Nelle ever existed. She's said a number of times that she doesn't want to hear her spoken of again.

And also because she's a giant hypocrite. She's got four bio kids of her own plus Sonny's brood and she knows how desperately Nina wants a child of her own but that doesn't matter. Carly cares about precisely 7 people in the world and the rest of them can go to hell.

• Love 6