Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I hope if it is true that JE is back for a bit that it is not to have her take Brooklyn under her wing. 

After Ava and Nina are through taking down the Cassadines, maybe Ava and Tracy can team up to take down Sonny. ....a girl can dream.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

I hope if it is true that JE is back for a bit that it is not to have her take Brooklyn under her wing. 

After Ava and Nina are through taking down the Cassadines, maybe Ava and Tracy can team up to take down Sonny. ....a girl can dream.

Jesus, can anyone besides Sonny give a shit that Ava murdered Kate and helped get AJ killed? Olivia has stopped because she birthed a Jerome spawn, despite Kate leaving her half of the MetroWhore to Oliva, Tracy was friends with Kate, or at least Kate's ill conceived other personality and was ready to, along with Olivia, hook AJ to 4 horses and have him quartered when everyone thought he did it. 

Ava doesn't own shit about her own past behavior. If she did she would march and confess to all of her crimes and receive her punishment. Nor does a person after getting two people killed go on and do the same to some college kid she once professed to love if they feel any remorse over past destructive behavior. It is a big lie, and I am as sick of her "Perils of Paulina" stories as I am of Sonny's woes-is-me bullshit to drum up sympathy for those two assholes. 

I will concede this, Maura West's attitude about dictating storylines is way better than of the majority of the cast, especially a good amount of the leads. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I will concede this, Maura West's attitude about dictating storylines is way better than of the majority of the cast, especially a good amount of the leads. 

I don't really understand this statement. Maura doesn't dictate shit. She shows up, does her job, and does it incredibly well. Pretty much one of the best, if not the best in the entire cast. She doesn't demand anything.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I don't really understand this statement. Maura doesn't dictate shit. She shows up, does her job, and does it incredibly well. Pretty much one of the best, if not the best in the entire cast. She doesn't demand anything.

Which is the attitude I am complementing her own. Too often, I hear of MB, StBu and in some cases NLG making demands about the character (really NLG, you don't like Alexis being involved in Cassasine storylines? Alexis is a Cassadine, the occasional Cassadine storyline will come up). However, I don't think Maura West the best in the cast. I find her mannered and in some instances, like when she realizes Kiki is dead, she starts out well but goes way over the top into scenery chewing territory.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Which is the attitude I am complementing her own. Too often, I hear of MB, StBu and in some cases NLG making demands about the character (really NLG, you don't like Alexis being involved in Cassasine storylines? Alexis is a Cassadine, the occasional Cassadine storyline will come up). However, I don't think Maura West the best in the cast. I find her mannered and in some instances, like when she realizes Kiki is dead, she starts out well but goes way over the top into scenery chewing territory.

It would have been more clear had your original post stated Maura’s lack of dictating as opposed to stating that she had a “way of dictating” that caused the confusion on my part as well. And she’s not the only one. Rebecca Herbst is another who does what’s asked/demanded of her with no complaints or diva behavior.

• Love 5
On 12/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

As much as I loved the Lucky mention, I didn’t care for the “Lucky invited” Aiden. I would have much preferred a “It’s Lucky’s turn to have Aiden for Christmas this year.” 

Lucky left the family when Aiden was a baby, and has seen him only once in person briefly since then - during Geary's retirement storyline. I liked the mention because it shows that Lucky has thought about and wants to see Aiden, after a year or so of Aiden feeling bullied/rejected by classmates and their families. Elizabeth's comment about Cam telling Aiden he should go shows that he loves his brother and wants him to have memories of/ a relationship with (their dad) Lucky.  The implication is that Lucky either knows about the mess with FrancoDrew and Franco's "restoration" or he will hear about it in detail while spending time with Aiden and how Cam wants to be by Elizabeth's side through all of this. No way would Cam feel comfortable going off to spend time with a Dad he just has vague memories of, when he feels responsible for what happened to Franco and wants to be there with his Mom to help manage Franco's transition back home - especially since Drew isn't around anymore.  (Also, the Show has not been consistent since JJ left as to whether Cam is still considered to be Lucky's son, I guess since he never officially adopted him.)  As for Jake, well he's Jason's son. There's no way the Show is going to have Jake get invited/want to see Lucky since he hasn't spent any significant time with him since age (almost) 4. Jake has been seen loving Franco, Drew and Jason as his fathers in the past four years or so.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I appreciate so much how few fucks Jake really gives about Jason.  Drew was his real dad!!

The way the line about Aiden was delivered, it was clear that this is a huge step for Aiden's relationship with Lucky.  Elizabeth had trouble putting him on the plane and Aiden only went with encouragement from Cameron.  That's gonna be one awkward ass Christmas.  I somehow can't see Lucky reacting with as much joy as Friz do to Aiden creating awesome baked goods.  Not that I think he'd be mean, but ... well he probably knows very little about Aiden's day to day life, even if they talk often (which I doubt) and most of his stories will probably have a smattering of "Franco said" and "and mom and Franco" and such.  Add to that what some might see as a less than macho hobby and Lucky might feel a little out of step with his kid.  

Even if you are the best dad in the world, seeing your kid for the second time in 9 years is not going to be a simple thing.

And I did the math guys.  Franco and Liz have not only been together for the longest time out of all her relationships, I think their marriage has now been the longest as well.  Liz and Lucky's first marriage hit it's end at almost exactly a year and all the others were shorter.

• Love 4

Lucky? Be upset that Aiden likes to bake? Crying emo-song playing Lucky? 

Elizabeth had trouble putting him on the plane and Aiden only went with encouragement from Cameron.

From my own biased perspective, it sounded like he very much wanted to go but he felt bad not being there for Franco (in addition to just wanting to be there for Franco anyway) and Cam convinced him by basically telling he didn't have to feel bad because Franco would want him to go.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

you have a point about the emo crying guitar playing, lol.  I was thinking more of not having anything in common i guess.  

I stand by my point that Lucky knows dick all about his kid.  I'm sure Aiden was excited to go, but I still feel it would be weird for both of them since they don't really know each other.

4 hours ago, ouinason said:

I appreciate so much how few fucks Jake really gives about Jason.  Drew was his real dad!!

The way the line about Aiden was delivered, it was clear that this is a huge step for Aiden's relationship with Lucky.  Elizabeth had trouble putting him on the plane and Aiden only went with encouragement from Cameron.  That's gonna be one awkward ass Christmas.  I somehow can't see Lucky reacting with as much joy as Friz do to Aiden creating awesome baked goods.  Not that I think he'd be mean, but ... well he probably knows very little about Aiden's day to day life, even if they talk often (which I doubt) and most of his stories will probably have a smattering of "Franco said" and "and mom and Franco" and such.  Add to that what some might see as a less than macho hobby and Lucky might feel a little out of step with his kid.  

Even if you are the best dad in the world, seeing your kid for the second time in 9 years is not going to be a simple thing.

And I did the math guys.  Franco and Liz have not only been together for the longest time out of all her relationships, I think their marriage has now been the longest as well.  Liz and Lucky's first marriage hit it's end at almost exactly a year and all the others were shorter.

Nothing like having something forced down your throat! Yes I will sit at the table alone and say Friz is my least favorite relationship of Liz's and I hate Roger Hogworth and Franco. Friz has officially knocked Liason from the top spot, bc as a much as a moralizing  hypocrite bore Jason is, he never committed any crimes against her and with Ric/Liz, the attraction started first before the relationship went to shit. Aside from Franco violating every protocol against health officials pursuing relationships with he families outside of the hospital, with him showing up at her house, breaking into her car to get her alone, and trapping her in an elevator and covering up the camera to speak with her. With people like Kevin (I can't really speak for Neil) at least he didn't pursue the relationship with Lucy when she was his patient (though them dating quickly afterwards is actually against therapist protocol.) 

I dislike Franco for several reasons:

1. The show was fixated on making him fit into the show (when it was obvious he didn't) they heavily neglected SK's AJ until Sean requested to leave the show.
  2. I wanted Liz to be the art therapist with her background in both art & nursing and transition out of nursing. Yet they had the fucking serial killer with questionable artistic talent take that role.
  3. Making him Scotty's son. He already had two unknown kids (who were way better and made more sense), he didn't need a third.
  4. Like Jason, characters are often sacrificed on the alter for him. The made the Liz's younger sons gung ho about him, and acted like Cameron was crazy for not wanting him in the family. 
  5. The show says he has changed, but evidence points otherwise. He staged a mock wedding and showed Carly in the midst of affair in front of her young daughter instead of having a more private breakup and then convinced a lot of people that they were in a room with a bomb. He stabbed his mother and left her for dead, and of course she was the villain for being pissed about that. He put Liz's rapist in a cage with shock collar. He helped kidnap a newborn. 
  6. The rape revisit. Speaking of, instead of giving Rebecca Herbst the storyline she deserved after all of these years playing second fiddle to just about everyone else they gave it to Franco in order to usher in Friz. It should have starred Liz, but it became about Franco being "a better man" even though his lies helped have one brother kill another and of course Franco never had an ounce of remorse for driving a seemingly decent man to do this, because Liz had sex with him. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 5

Michael Easton plays a better cop/detective then a doctor. He and Finola Hughes were so good working on the Peter case going over all facts and clues. I know he started as John McBain, then Dr. Silas Clay and finally Dr. Hamilton Finn but I think he’d prefer playing a cop. He seems more comfortable doing that. I’d also prefer he not be involved with Anna. I see no sexual chemistry between them whatsoever. They (TPTB) should break them up, have Finn become a cop and have Hayden return. Is that too much to ask?

• Love 6
11 hours ago, ouinason said:

I'm sure Aiden was excited to go, but I still feel it would be weird for both of them since they don't really know each other.

I think we're supposed to assume that Aiden and Lucky have had a long distance relationship for years.  They Skype and what not.  It's just the first time the writers have written it in.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Aside from Franco violating every protocol against health officials pursuing relationships with he families outside of the hospital, with him showing up at her house, breaking into her car to get her alone, and trapping her in an elevator and covering up the camera to speak with her. With people like Kevin (I can't really speak for Neil) at least he didn't pursue the relationship with Lucy when she was his patient (though them dating quickly afterwards is actually against therapist protocol.) 

I don't think a soap can really afford to be that strict about the origin of romance and even extended families, especially one centered on a hospital. Heck, it could be argued that Kevin made the same ethical blunder by helping Laura figure out what was wrong with Spencer (the first time Nic faked his death) while they were starting to have feelings for one another.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Lucky left the family when Aiden was a baby, and has seen him only once in person briefly since then - during Geary's retirement storyline. I liked the mention because it shows that Lucky has thought about and wants to see Aiden, after a year or so of Aiden feeling bullied/rejected by classmates and their families. Elizabeth's comment about Cam telling Aiden he should go shows that he loves his brother and wants him to have memories of/ a relationship with (their dad) Lucky.  The implication is that Lucky either knows about the mess with FrancoDrew and Franco's "restoration" or he will hear about it in detail while spending time with Aiden and how Cam wants to be by Elizabeth's side through all of this. No way would Cam feel comfortable going off to spend time with a Dad he just has vague memories of, when he feels responsible for what happened to Franco and wants to be there with his Mom to help manage Franco's transition back home - especially since Drew isn't around anymore.  (Also, the Show has not been consistent since JJ left as to whether Cam is still considered to be Lucky's son, I guess since he never officially adopted him.)  As for Jake, well he's Jason's son. There's no way the Show is going to have Jake get invited/want to see Lucky since he hasn't spent any significant time with him since age (almost) 4. Jake has been seen loving Franco, Drew and Jason as his fathers in the past four years or so.

While all this is true, since this fucking show is constantly retconning shit on a daily, weekly basis, they could have thrown in the line it was Lucky's turn.

Yeah, never gonna NOT be bitter over the decimation of my favorite second generation of the Spencer family.

15 hours ago, ouinason said:

12 hours ago, ouinason said:

you have a point about the emo crying guitar playing, lol.  I was thinking more of not having anything in common i guess.  

I stand by my point that Lucky knows dick all about his kid.  I'm sure Aiden was excited to go, but I still feel it would be weird for both of them since they don't really know each other.

I could not disagree more about the above, especially the bolded. Wee Lucky was very similar to Aiden in terms of personality. And he's not like Mooby or Jason or anyone else, that he would have an issue with what Aiden likes to do: bake/cook.

And just as I posited up thread, this show retcons history willy nilly, so I'm going with that this isn't the first time Aiden is visiting Lucky. It's just the first time this show decided to mention him since he left regarding his children.

• Love 2
On 12/21/2019 at 9:38 PM, Ambrosefolly said:

Jesus, can anyone besides Sonny give a shit that Ava murdered Kate and helped get AJ killed?

Sonny pulled the trigger that killed an unarmed man.  Ava killed an unarmed woman.  They are both despicable characters.  Yet Sonny continues to earn a living preying on the despair and seemingly helplessness of society's most unfortunate (both in actions and in threats - see. his threat against the new shrink  - Neal).  It is much more outrageous that Sonny Corinthos is portrayed as anything but slime.  Ava is treated as slime by just about everyone in PC - as she should be, but the same certainly can't be said about Sonny.  I wish that neither character existed, but do sometimes enjoy the performances that Maura West turns in but it is an extremely rare occurrence that I am able to appreciate Maurice's acting efforts.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

Sonny pulled the trigger that killed an unarmed man.  Ava killed an unarmed woman.  They are both despicable characters.  Yet Sonny continues to earn a living preying on the despair and seemingly helplessness of society's most unfortunate (both in actions and in threats - see. his threat against the new shrink  - Neal).  It is much more outrageous that Sonny Corinthos is portrayed as anything but slime.  Ava is treated as slime by just about everyone in PC - as she should be, but the same certainly can't be said about Sonny.  I wish that neither character existed, but do sometimes enjoy the performances that Maura West turns in but it is an extremely rare occurrence that I am able to appreciate Maurice's acting efforts.

I like that the Qs generally hate Sonny. And I like the fact that even though they can't turn off their love for Jason (and I'm not saying they should) they have made vocal their distaste (to put it mildly) for his profession.

And this reminds me (not sure why) of a few months ago when we were discussing Edward. And I couldn't think of any really redeeming qualities of David Lewis's Edward, but I liked him and didn't know why.  Somewhere along the way I remembered the reason.  John Ingle's Edward had more redeeming characteristics/moments.  But, he was kind of a grumpy old crank.  David Lewis's Edward just exuded joy, even when he was doing bad stuff.  He just seemed to love life, while all the while being selfish.  

• Love 1

I really liked the show today, it was very theatrical and I've always been a Dickens fan.  I even got a little misty at the end.

The ghosts were well cast, except maybe for Joss as the first one.  The other two were perfect, I thought.

So good to see Tracy again.  I'm glad she's back for awhile.

And every time Finn/Scrooge was on screen, with the long hair, I kept seeing Steve Perry (which may explain why I've always liked the actor no matter what he's in).

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Where is my Christmas Carol episode? I got a general  pre-Christmas one. Is Canada a day late?

Although Gladys rolling her eyes at Sonny being possessive of Mike was worth the price of admission.

And great fun to see Tracy again. Good cliffhanger too.

4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I like that the Qs generally hate Sonny.  

I wish they did. Brooklyn seems to adore him more than any member of her actual family, Ned does business with him, Olivia goes to his house for family occasions, and even Monica thanks him and let's him come to her house freely. And then there's Michael who seems to have forgotten his real father.

17 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Aside from Franco violating every protocol against health officials pursuing relationships with he families outside of the hospital

Unlike Kevin, technically Franco is not bound by HIPAA although HR probably had him sign  some confidentiality papers.

I looked to see if there was anything in HIPAA about sleeping with a patient's mother and I didn't find anything, although I didn't read the act itself.   Sleeping with a patient is definitely forbidden.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I got a general  pre-Christmas one. Is Canada a day late?

We're a day behind.  We'll likely get the stand alone episode tomorrow, unless they decide to skip it and keep with the American schedule.  

• Love 1

Jane Elliot looks beyond fabulous.   Her hair is a thing of beauty.    And compared to Leslie Charleson, with her immovable features, and Jackie Zeman, with whatever she has that used to be her face, Jane is a shining star who is far more beautiful than those two could ever hope to be.   -    I have missed her so much.   Sure wish she'd come back on a regular basis.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Where is my Christmas Carol episode? I got a general  pre-Christmas one. Is Canada a day late?

Down here we got the Dickens episode today instead of the pre-Christmas ep you all had, which will air for us next time.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

We're a day behind.  We'll likely get the stand alone episode tomorrow, unless they decide to skip it and keep with the American schedule.  

No, because of the pre-emption here, Friday's episode would usually air today but since they had a promo that DAYTIME EMMY NOMINEE MICHAEL EASTON would be in a special episode on the 23rd they didn't want to air it on Thursday, but I guess someone in Canada didn't get the memos. So we will get the episode you guys got today on Thursday and vice versa. Then whenever the next episode airs it will match up, unless something else wacky happens.

1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

Jane Elliot looks beyond fabulous.   Her hair is a thing of beauty.    And compared to Leslie Charleson, with her immovable features, and Jackie Zeman, with whatever she has that used to be her face, Jane is a shining star who is far more beautiful than those two could ever hope to be.   -    I have missed her so much.   Sure wish she'd come back on a regular basis.

I think JE is beautiful and am glad she never messed with her face but it was probably a lot easier not to give in to temptation since she has such great bone structure.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, ulkis said:

DAYTIME EMMY NOMINEE MICHAEL EASTON

When in god's name was this? Vampire Dr. Silas McBain Finn? I saw a note that he has a set a record for multiple roles on the same show. I say we should let him play every single one. Maybe then people would finally get sick of him. Frank never would of course.

Good lord, he was actually nominated for FINN? As lead actor?

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by tvgoddess
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, sunnyface said:

The part about AJ that bothers me the most is that Sonny stood there going "Let him bleed out!" or something like that. There was NO reason beyond sociopathy to do that -- Ava had been "saved" by that point and AJ was no threat to her.

• Love 8

JE is rocking that gray hair, love it. 

So, it seems like a couple of the actors kind of tried to do an accent for a few lines but then most just gave up. 😄  Liz almost sounded Irish at first! Some did not even try. What was with Finn's chunky gray clip ins, was he going to a rave later?

I have to agree with the surprise about ME getting a Emmy nom for this role. I mean, Finn is pretty bland. None of the men on the show are at the level of MW or JE, but I would even put RoHo or dude who play Shiloh above ME. 

• Love 3

In spoiler tags for those who don't want to be spoiled about Tracys entrance

Spoiler

Tracy appeared at the end of the episode outside the Quartermaine house and goes in to see everything different, sliver grey instead of the usual decor. She wonders what happened and Brook Lynn comes downstairs and they greet each other and talk

• Love 1

The “Christmas Carol” episode was shown in TN today. I watched it while I was baking for the family arriving tomorrow. I liked the costumes and the sets. They were well done although the party outside in the snow with the young ladies in summer dresses was rather humorous. My favorite part was seeing Tracey. She was always one of my favorite characters no matter her devious machinations. I also agree with the poster who said how great she looked compared to the actresses who play Monica and Bobbie. Leslie Charleson can barely blink her eyes now and her teeth are so huge in her mouth. She did a great job on this show for years but it might be time to retire this character before she starts scaring the multiple children who seem to live in the Q mansion. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

So then no one gets a new episode tomorrow?  And we get a Christmas Carol episode after Christmas?  

Yeah no new episode. And maybe to the second? I guess they could just repeat the episode they showed you today on Thursday again.

I'm not certain but I think we Canadians will be getting the Christmas Carol episode tomorrow as Canadian tv will continue to show episodes in the order they were originally scheduled as Finn was shown already being " Scrooge like" in todays episode and we see Tracy arriving as well which leads into the Christmas Carol

• Love 2
On 12/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, sunnyface said:

Yes, but I was responding to a post about Tracy teaming up with the woman that killed her friend and framed her nephew AJ for murder. Why can Tracy hate Ava as much as she seems to hate Carly. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, statsgirl said:

I wish they did. Brooklyn seems to adore him more than any member of her actual family, Ned does business with him, Olivia goes to his house for family occasions, and even Monica thanks him and let's him come to her house freely. And then there's Michael who seems to have forgotten his real father.

Unlike Kevin, technically Franco is not bound by HIPAA although HR probably had him sign  some confidentiality papers.

I looked to see if there was anything in HIPAA about sleeping with a patient's mother and I didn't find anything, although I didn't read the act itself.   Sleeping with a patient is definitely forbidden.

When I started my volunteer training with a grief charity, the one of first the things they drilled into us is that we aren't allowed to have any type of relationship with the participants outside of the meetings. One of the volunteers was gently reprimanded because she ordered Girl Scout cookies from one of them. And I don't draw a paycheck. It would apply to an art therapist. And I find it hard to believe that at least the hospital wouldn't have a rule about getting involved with the mother of patient, especially if they are a minor. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Liz took an amnesiac patient home and tried to marry him, so ... yeah, GH don't practice good work place ethics.

And that relationship ended well. The few times I catch GH lately and Liz and Franco are on, I just see Liz settling. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Ye gods that was boring.

Yeah, we started fast forwarding pretty liberally once LWB/FS entered with his accent. At least the powers that be went comparatively all-out on the sets and costumes and in the scenes we saw, the actors seemed to be enjoying themselves. And none of the Fab Four!

And damn, does JE look great. She also brings a spark and chemistry to scenes like few others. 

• Love 2

Sorry, Michael Easton, I only need one soap star as Scrooge and that's one Susan Lucci in "Ebbie".

But I didn't realize this was airing out of order so, poof, Tracy and her stylin' new mane are just there?  Weird.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sorry, Michael Easton, I only need one soap star as Scrooge and that's one Susan Lucci in "Ebbie".

But I didn't realize this was airing out of order so, poof, Tracy and her stylin' new mane are just there?  Weird.

Yes but they're gonna air what was supposed to show before this next episode.

Sasha didn't get a huge chunk of Deception, it was 30%.

GH Scrooge was well done. The sets looked great considering they are existing sets. Days does on a daily basis but it looks cheap when they do it. Everyone was well cast except maybe Eden McCoy. She seemed too young to be mixed in with West and Gati . I would have put in Genie Francis instead. Also, how is it that Tristin Rogers can even look good in pork chop side burns? Is there anything he can’t do? LOL!!!!!!

• Love 3

9 hours ago, AuxArx said:

And every time Finn/Scrooge was on screen, with the long hair, I kept seeing Steve Perry (which may explain why I've always liked the actor no matter what he's in).

They do have much the same coloring and bone structure, I never thought about it. I always thought SP was hot in his "solo" days. More so than his Journey years, IDK why.

Jane Elliot is beautiful; Tracy and Finn will apparently always make me smile. Shut up, Anna. The kid-what's her name.....Petunia ? J/K I know it's Violet. Was she lisping ? UGH The only kid that did it that I could stand, was Ron Howard in "The Music Man".

I didn't hate the show but didn't love it. I hope JE's return is blink and you miss her brief. I am happy for the actors if they are going to revamp the Qs, but it's a case of too little, too late for me.

ETA I don't think ME has been nominated for playing Finn ? I thought his last nom was for Silas ? But I wouldn't know for sure, I haven't kept track of awards like that in years. (I actually remember more Tony noms in the past five years than anything movies or TV). Either way,  I'll take ME over SBu, KMo, MB, and several others on this show. At least with ME, I feel an earnestness and a care that I have never gotten from those three. I think MB used to care, but SBu and KMo ? Nah, I've always gotten the "this is just a paycheck" vibe from them. Which is why their popularities separately and together have always taken me aback. I'll never understand it.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3