Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

The Sonny/Jax stuff from ages ago goes in the history thread, not here, should you choose to keep the discussion going. And let's watch the tone, folks. Snarking at characters is A-OK. Your fellow posters, not so much.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But he's a GOOD criminal ! He works for Sonny and Jason!

Today, I watched Alan Lochner's soap reunion with Peter and Courtney Simon and their daughter, Kate.   Peter and Courtney met when they were on Search for Tomorrow and also had roles on GL and ATWT.   Courtney also was a script writer/editor for at least 9 soaps back in the day, including GH.  She said she really did not enjoy writing for GH because of the "morality" of the show.  She didn't get specific, but I think the implication was that she did not like criminals being the "good guy."   She said she was happy to return to writing for ATWT because she knew who was good and who the villians were.   Her daughter, Kate, currently writes for GH, so I couldn't help but wonder what she thought about that comment since she said nothing.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I know we're supposed to find it sweet and romantic that Curtis set up dinner in Jordan's office (and he did look adorable in the chef's hat and glasses), but it's a bit controlling for me. He "surprises" her at work a LOT. Let her do her work!

But she is so bad at it that I can't fault him for trying to stop her for playing at being police commissioner.

I am so annoyed that we are not going to have several weeks of Valentin and Anna running around Berlin and maybe other various European cities trying to trap Alex.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

I am so annoyed that we are not going to have several weeks of Valentin and Anna running around Berlin and maybe other various European cities trying to trap Alex.

I think Anna might change her mind. I know this show is the epitome of setting things up and not following through, but Anna doesn't have anything else to do.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Anna might change her mind. I know this show is the epitome of setting things up and not following through, but Anna doesn't have anything else to do.

Agree. I’m going to scream if she doesn’t go and stays in town to throw a dinner party to celebrate the Paxie baby. If she doesn’t go, at least have it be some kind of set-up for Alex to show up and switch places with Anna. Anna needs something, anything, that isn’t talking up Peter and Finn because she’s become unwatchable to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ouinason said:

I don't want Alex to come back.  I really liked that character and they have turned her into a villain.  I hate that.

I've already complained that I don't like the way they wrote Alex's heel turn, but they just need to rip this LWB/FS band-aid about his paternity off so I'm game for a visit.  Particularly if she has some Pine Valley gossip!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've already complained that I don't like the way they wrote Alex's heel turn, but they just need to rip this LWB/FS band-aid about his paternity off so I'm game for a visit.  Particularly if she has some Pine Valley gossip!

It would be awesome if she brought Dr. David Hayward with her!

• Love 3

The only time I saw Alex was when Robin came to Pine Valley and discovered Anna was alive. She looked and sounded sane.

I don’t know who or why whoever changed her into Anna’s evuhl twin (it seems we can’t have twins that are both good), but I don’t like it. Even on Wednesday and Thursday, when Anna was talking to Alex, Finola did a good job with playing Alex with a very flat to no affect. Didn’t even sound like Anna if that makes sense. The tone and speech patterns differentiated them, even though Finola was talking to a recording of herself as Alex.

I don’t mind that Robert and Olivia are friends. Aside from the fact she’s married, I don’t want this horrible stereotype of a character involved with my Robert. And color me SHOCKED that Robert was allowed to tell the story of how he and Holly fell in love. Wish Awesome Writer could have snuck in that she had stopped being a con artist and that she was the Nora to his Nick. Oh well.

And I also wish Alexis had been harsher on Sam. I loved her line how Valentin gave her what she wanted. But I wish she had told her she should shut up. He didn’t lie.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I also wish Alexis had been harsher on Sam. I loved her line how Valentin gave her what she wanted. But I wish she had told her she should shut up. He didn’t lie.

I wish she did as well but I knew the conversation would go like this when they waited until after Neil died to have Sam tell her the rest of the story. They started talking about it last week before he died and Sam was evasive and changed the subject. After having Alexis talk about how she regretted wasting time because she was worried about their careers, I didn’t see her turning around and telling Sam that she was wrong. Even though I don’t find their situations comparable since Neil and Alexis’ choices only affected them, the show does. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I wish she did as well but I knew the conversation would go like this when they waited until after Neil died to have Sam tell her the rest of the story. They started talking about it last week before he died and Sam was evasive and changed the subject. After having Alexis talk about how she regretted wasting time because she was worried about their careers, I didn’t see her turning around and telling Sam that she was wrong. Even though I don’t find their situations comparable since Neil and Alexis’ choices only affected them, the show does. 

Right. I mean I wish Alexis has said at least Jaysus is alive. Quityerbellyaching about what Valentin did or didn’t do with the proxies. You got what you wanted.

And I also want a 🐎 

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4

Moved from the Media thread (where it's basically O/T):

Have we even seen this child (Donna) since she was born and they all said her name about 50,462 times in one week?

We saw her mostly right after she was born and when Carly and Sonny brought her home. After that it wasn't very often, and I doubt we'll see her at all on camera until the pandemic is better under control. Unless they immediately SORAS her to a teenager, LOL.

On the other, with Neil's death being caused by an overdose, every story running other than the Nik/Liz/Franco/Ava quad (Zzzzzzz) and Peter (blech) ties back to the Corinthos mob in some way.

I don't get why this connection is being made on the show. What does Cyrus care about a disgraced, fired shrink? So what if he's connected to Alexis, an ex of Sonny's? They have very little daily interaction. They're doing a TERRIBLE job of painting Cyrus as the new Big Bad. I'm so tired of him popping up everywhere and making vague, obtuse threats. It's not showing me he's a bad guy. It's not even official that he messed with Jason's bike. This is how he's going to get Sonny? Just attack the house—Sonny's security is known to be terrible. It's all so boring and stupid—TFGH. 

On 9/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, ouinason said:

I don't want Alex to come back.  I really liked that character and they have turned her into a villain.  I hate that.

Alex is a plot point on GH, not an actual character.

16 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Quityerbellyaching about what Valentin did or didn’t do with the proxies. You got what you wanted.

For real. If she were really so concerned about what Valentin would do with the proxies, she shouldn't have given them to him. But of course, Jason is her one and only priority. I hope when Scout and Danny are old enough to know what happened they really lay into Sam for being so stupid and selfish. (Let me have my dream.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

For real. If she were really so concerned about what Valentin would do with the proxies, she shouldn't have given them to him. But of course, Jason is her one and only priority. I hope when Scout and Danny are old enough to know what happened they really lay into Sam for being so stupid and selfish. (Let me have my dream.)

I’d prefer Sam just say that she didn’t care what happened because her getting angry or upset about it now just makes her look like a bigger idiot. She’s selfish either way so it would be better to just own it. Voting proxies have no inherent value so what did she think he was going to do with them? It’s not like she could wave it off as a possible investment like she could have if she sold the actual shares. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't get why this connection is being made on the show. What does Cyrus care about a disgraced, fired shrink? So what if he's connected to Alexis, an ex of Sonny's? They have very little daily interaction. They're doing a TERRIBLE job of painting Cyrus as the new Big Bad. I'm so tired of him popping up everywhere and making vague, obtuse threats. It's not showing me he's a bad guy. It's not even official that he messed with Jason's bike. This is how he's going to get Sonny? Just attack the house—Sonny's security is known to be terrible. It's all so boring and stupid—TFGH.

After the visit to Brando's shop, Cyrus' henchman told him that now that Jason had been taken care of, Sonny was open to being taken down.  The impression was that Henchman had taken care of the bike while Cyrus was speaking to Brando.

For some reason, the show decided to drop Neil instead of actually telling an Alexis story (too much chemistry? took time away from the mob? Flanigan was more attractive than SBu and MB?) and instead of doing a disappearance like they did with Drew, Morgan, Nelle, Britt, etc. they made him blue dead, literally.

For a brief moment I was glad that they were going to tie his death into something rather than just a meaningless death (still not over Kutner's death on House) but then it just became really annoying that even Alexis' small story ended up being about Sonny. Everything has to be about Sonny and his family.

I agree that they're doing a terrible job of making Cyrus the Big Bad, just as they did a terrible job of who was going to get custody of Wylie. They don't even trust that their pets are going to win unless the deck is heavily stacked.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

After the visit to Brando's shop, Cyrus' henchman told him that now that Jason had been taken care of, Sonny was open to being taken down.  The impression was that Henchman had taken care of the bike while Cyrus was speaking to Brando.

They did show a flashback scene of Cyrus talking to Brando while one of the guys that would later beat him up on Cyrus orders was shown messing with Jason's bike.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Yeah, I was unclear. We know Cyrus is responsible for Jason's bike accident, but the PCPD haven't figured it out yet (no surprise). And importantly, Sam isn't yet entirely persuaded. (That last bit is sarcasm.)

I really can't keep up with Anna. Her behavior/attitude toward Heinrik is giving me whiplash. Does she think Alex knows that Heinrik is her spawn and not Anna's? That's the only way her saying how Alex will implode Heinrik's world makes sense.

Also, if I had just started watching this fakakta show on Friday, I would have been swooning for Valentin. And I can't believe I just typed that. What he was telling Anna was smart and right. What is happening?!

There aren't enough STFUs for Sam. I don't understand what her problem is regarding Brando. It was that twat, Molly, who decided Brando would be her rebound. One would think Brando had been stalking Precious Molly and then once he had her, dumped her after he got from her. Oh, right. Brando had that audacity to call Dawn of Day the Cult it was, and Kristina an idiot for getting sucked in--in ignorance.

And that Jaysus, JAYSUS, was the reasonable one!

Jordan keeps proving over and over again, just how useless she is. Since Mac is now chief of detectives, he should be doing the follow ups this show feels is necessary.

Dante next week! Er, I mean this week!

I have no use whatsoever for Jar Jar Binks, but maybe finally there's proof that Heinrik hasn't become "a new man!" like Anna keeps repeating, and that he can finally be exposed and this tired storyline can just end. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Also, if I had just started watching this fakakta show on Friday, I would have been swooning for Valentin. And I can't believe I just typed that. What he was telling Anna was smart and right. What is happening?!

It’s Bizarro World but yes, Valentin is quite appealing when he is not mooning over Nina or being ‘Papa’ to Creepy Charlotte.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Valentin in scenes with Anna or Alexis lately is quite swoon-worthy. Now I understand why they hired JPS.

Like Michael, Nina kills the attractiveness of her romance partners.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I really can't keep up with Anna. Her behavior/attitude toward Heinrik is giving me whiplash. Does she think Alex knows that Heinrik is her spawn and not Anna's? That's the only way her saying how Alex will implode Heinrik's world makes sense.

If Alex is Heinrik's birth mother, she has the memory of seducing Faison and giving birth to Heinrik and leaving him with the midwife (or whoever she left him with).  I guess Anna is afraid that if poor, sensitive Peter learns that Alex is his real mother and not Anna, his world will implode. I don't know where Anna got the impression that he's that much of a special snowflake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

It’s Bizarro World but yes, Valentin is quite appealing when he is not mooning over Nina or being ‘Papa’ to Creepy Charlotte.

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Valentin in scenes with Anna or Alexis lately is quite swoon-worthy. Now I understand why they hired JPS.

Like Michael, Nina kills the attractiveness of her romance partners.

If Alex is Heinrik's birth mother, she has the memory of seducing Faison and giving birth to Heinrik and leaving him with the midwife (or whoever she left him with).  I guess Anna is afraid that if poor, sensitive Peter learns that Alex is his real mother and not Anna, his world will implode. I don't know where Anna got the impression that he's that much of a special snowflake.

Yes, to all of the Valentin love!  JPS does a wonderful job of balancing between being menacing and truly dangerous with being genuinely caring.  Also, his chemistry with FH's Anna leaps off the screen--tell me the show can see this.

I have such deep issues with Anna's having Faison's baby--the show needs to retcon it back to Alex actually being the mother because there is no way Anna would compromise herself like that--she's ambitious but never stupid.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Yes, to all of the Valentin love!  JPS does a wonderful job of balancing between being menacing and truly dangerous with being genuinely caring.  Also, his chemistry with FH's Anna leaps off the screen--tell me the show can see this.

He is an amazing actor.  Sadly, I did not realize this until I saw him a few months back in a rom com where he had a very small part.  It’s Complicated with Meryl Streep.  He had like a 2-minute scene in which he played a plastic surgeon.  He looked exactly the same as he does on GH but his characterization was so far from Valentin that I didn’t recognize him until the scene was almost over.  I had to rewind and rewatch it.

And on a shallow note: as Valentin he is so creepy that I constantly forget how handsome he is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That's the only way her saying how Alex will implode Heinrik's world makes sense.

Alex might know about Peter's evul past with Shiloh. And doesn't Peter know that he might be Alex's son instead of Anna's? Anna is treating him like her son regardless. Who gives a bluedilly fuck? The only reason I don't want Anna to be Peter's mom is for the reason @kitmerlot1213 mentioned: Anna was ambitious but never stupid. She'd NEVER seduce Faison, and if she were forced to do that, she certainly would take a ton of precautions so she wouldn't get pregnant. The pill existed back then, as did diaphragms. You can bet I'd be doubling/tripling up on birth control if sex with Faison were even a remote possibility.

12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

JPS has a nice insouciance when he's allowed to not mope. It's similar to IDGAF Julian, who is my favorite Julian.

• Love 10
On 9/6/2020 at 12:38 PM, dubbel zout said:

They're doing a TERRIBLE job of painting Cyrus as the new Big Bad. I'm so tired of him popping up everywhere and making vague, obtuse threats.

I second that emotion. But he only underscores what ineffectual gummy-bear mobsters St. Jaysus and the Moobster truly are.  Cyrus meanders all around town, sans bodyguard most of the time, almost begging to be taken out. Any true rival would have iced him by now. Ultimately Taggert had the right idea, but for S/L reasons he let Jordan (who doesn't seem to have two brain cells to rub together) talk him out of it. If we've got to have the mob, there should be an Anthony Zacchara type that instills some real sense of menace.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 11

I really don't understand why they didn't have Cyrus come in hot and immediately cause major trouble. Sonny will win, there's no question of that, but at least give me a reason to enjoy (if that's the right word; maybe "tolerate" is more accurate) this latest threat. Right now it's all whisper threats and stupidity on all fronts. Why haven't Sonny and Jason tried harder to remove Cyrus if he's such a threat? That one guy is no match for the great Jason Morgan, and the stooges Cyrus has hired have proven mostly ineffective. Yeah, they beat up Brando, but it was two against one in their favor. Hardly a challenge.

Jeff Kober can chew the scenery magnificently, so let him loose!

• Love 6

It’ll never happen but I would love if they could get rid of the mob altogether.  Who needs them when we have great and compelling villains like the Cassadines, Ava and Obrect?

Oh but right, the mob is ‘good’ and we’re supposed to root for them.  I bet someone at GH was a fan of The Godfather and brought on MB with his bad Marlon Brando impersonation and names his character after 2 of the Corleones.  (When he lacks the charisma of any of those actors). Nice try, show.  Yet here we are like 30 years later still (and forever) stuck with him and Jason 🤮

Edited by Kiki777
Clarification
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I bet someone at GH was a fan of The Godfather and brought on MB with his bad Marlon Brando impersonation and names his character after 2 of the Corleones.  (When he lacks the charisma of any of those actors). Nice try, show.  Yet here we are like 30 years later still (and forever) stuck with him and Jason

It was Guzasshole, and it was watching The Sopranos that had him turn or try to make Mooby into some kind of Tony; and in more recent years, Mooby trying to act like he was Vito or Michael. Which he isn’t and never could be even on his best day! Brando’s/DeNiro’s Vito could be menacing and threaten without lifting a finger, and without stutterbarking with a mouth full of marbles. There’s no WAY he could incite the piss-in-your-pants fear that Pacino’s Michael could.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I really don't understand why they didn't have Cyrus come in hot and immediately cause major trouble. Sonny will win, there's no question of that, but at least give me a reason to enjoy (if that's the right word; maybe "tolerate" is more accurate) this latest threat. Right now it's all whisper threats and stupidity on all fronts. Why haven't Sonny and Jason tried harder to remove Cyrus if he's such a threat? That one guy is no match for the great Jason Morgan, and the stooges Cyrus has hired have proven mostly ineffective. Yeah, they beat up Brando, but it was two against one in their favor. Hardly a challenge.

The biggest thing Cyrus had done after he was release from prison was fire Monica and Bobbie. 

Instead of going around down making creepy conversation, he should actually do some damage. Like why didn't have TJ pumped full of his drugs and get him addicted while he was kidnapped to truly mess with Jordan. Have him kill a nameless hospital board member who was blocking his acquisition of GH. Blow up Brando's garage. Have Willow find a beaten up Harmony who refuses to tell her who did it. I mean something. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

The biggest thing Cyrus had done after he was release from prison was fire Monica and Bobbie. 

Instead of going around down making creepy conversation, he should actually do some damage. Like why didn't have TJ pumped full of his drugs and get him addicted while he was kidnapped to truly mess with Jordan. Have him kill a nameless hospital board member who was blocking his acquisition of GH. Blow up Brando's garage. Have Willow find a beaten up Harmony who refuses to tell her who did it. I mean something. 

Here is the thing, that would have taken writing, like coming up with a COVIDish virus (that was a smart suggestion in order to avoid politicizing the issue) that have allowed GH to better film things with social distancing and masks, or have a proper burial for the real Wiley so Willow and Lucas could have a scene together. Apparently, TIIC wouldn't do the one thing they always have some control over - which is write a good story. Even in the Guza years when JFP had access to a larger budget, the story telling was still shit, (though the writing was better, yes there is a difference). 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It was Guzasshole, and it was watching The Sopranos that had him turn or try to make Mooby into some kind of Tony; and in more recent years, Mooby trying to act like he was Vito or Michael. Which he isn’t and never could be even on his best day! Brando’s/DeNiro’s Vito could be menacing and threaten without lifting a finger, and without stutterbarking with a mouth full of marbles. There’s no WAY he could incite the piss-in-your-pants fear that Pacino’s Michael could.

So true.  Hell, Fredo is scarier than Sonny Corinthos 😂😂😂 

43 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

like coming up with a COVIDish virus (that was a smart suggestion in order to avoid politicizing the issue) that have allowed GH to better film things with social distancing and masks

Maybe they’re all tapped out on that after the infamous monkey-virus debacle.

I did notice a kinda sorta almost-acknowledgement of Covid - Olivia had some throwaway line about needing a bottle of hand sanitizer before boarding her plane to Geneva.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Who totally deserved it! What they did was unethical and illegal! It's not like they allowed Wiley an extra pudding pack after surgery. They forged a name on a consent sheet and then destroyed it! I can't hate enough that just because it was Nelle I'm supposed to think that stunt was deserved. It's like when she drugged Sonny. Sorry, that's wrong no matter who it is. This fakakta show.

• Love 11
On 9/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, CharethCutestory said:

I also think Becky has had chemistry with pretty much everyone they've paired her with. Again, recent years have really undermined who Elizabeth was for a long time, 

Willow and Michael are so milquetoast and painfully boring on their own, 

Totally agree about Becky and her character, Elizabeth. It's a disgrace that characters like Sam, Nina and now even teenage Trina have (or had) parents on this show but after literally decades we don't even know Elizabeth's mother's name. A storyline involving Elizabeth's family (not just to tie a new character to a long-term current one) is way past overdue.

Willow was not milquetoast until she married Michael. She and Chase were great together, and the actress has the chops to pull off anger (raging at Shiloh in the courtroom) or devastation (reacting to Chase telling her that her baby died).  The problem is, the only thing that Michael and Willow have to talk about is Wiley. They have nothing in common. In Michael's life, everything has been handed to him.  Willow escaped a cult, became a teacher, and gave birth without her family by her side. 

A little bit of drama could come from Willow asking for Lucas to have an active role in Wiley's life, and she should.  My WTF moment was when Willow told Michael he was the only person who could understand her fear in the hours that Wiley was missing. Um, Willow dear, you were around Lucas and Brad when Shiloh kidnapped Wiley not that long ago. Hello, Writers - you have short memories!!  Willow even asked Brad to pray with her in the hospital chapel for Wiley's safe return.  Lucas should have been informed of this kidnapping and would understand.

Also, Anna now seems to have shifted to feeling guilty over Maxie inevitably getting hurt by Peter's lies and actions, while trying to blame Robert for not letting things go so they can all live under the illusion that Peter is a wonderful guy now and will totally stay that way as long as he doesn't think he's Alex's spawn.  Excuse me?  I don't want to see Robert and Anna get back together while Anna's behavior shows she doesn't deserve him, but I also don't want to see Robert with Sonny's first baby mama,  Olivia. Ugh. None of Sonny's exes for Robert, please.

• Love 10

I watched the last 2 episodes yesterday, and I must say, I hate you, Spinelli, but well played. Peter has overstayed his welcome, but look at this grown ass man calling Valentin to the rescue to help him clean up his messes.

How far along is Maxie? 

Half of Sam's brain has been eaten by her St. Jasus worship. 

And Neil died of an overdose. I'm not sure how this works. Is it possible that he was taking medication that was tainted by drugs?

• Useful 1
On 9/1/2020 at 8:19 PM, ByaNose said:

Why am I still in shock that Neil is dead-dead?! he was such a great somewhat dry character. The actor was so anti daytime actor-ish.....if that makes sense. Then you throw in his chemistry with NLG and his beard and then FV f’ing kills him? For what? Another Alexis is a drunk storyline? How about Neil & Alexis as a fun Jonathan & Jennifer Hart (I may be dating myself) fun couple who go around solving mysteries in between their love of the theater?! WTF? Everything else is gloom and doom on this show. How about a little fun Valentini? Such a waste. 

I agree (and was totally surprised) about the stupidity of killing off Neil, but do we know if it was the actor's choice?  (I mean, probably not - most stupid choices are by FV, I realize....)

On 9/1/2020 at 9:03 PM, dubbel zout said:

We're back to General Hospital High.

and it isn't even summertime anymore.

• Love 1

They changed Dante's room, I think. It's not the step above a prison cell we saw on DZ's first appearance. Now it looks like a semi-cheap corporate hotel room. Show must have read all the complaints, LOL. Though the exterior they're using looks like some Soviet-era building.

Well, I have a shriveled husk where my heart should be, because Olivia's sobbing to Dante did nothing for me. I really hope this isn't just a setup to get her together with Robert. Olivia cheating would be OOC, imo, even if she's emotional.

Did the staples on the side of Jason's head get bigger?

LOL at the flower delivery to Brando in the ER.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Well, I have a shriveled husk where my heart should be, because Olivia's sobbing to Dante did nothing for me.

No, but Robert picking her up off the floor had me all a tingle.  I don't really want Ned and Olivia to break up because I like them together but Robert and Olivia seems all kind of shiny and pretty together.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

LLC's over the top acting behind Dante's door was embarrassingly bad. 

If anyone is wondering, yes, Peter is still alive. I'm on a Peter death watch just like I am on the Mike death watch.

And Neil shooting up while at Alexis's. Like what? Were there track marks on his arms, between his fingers or toes, madam medical examiner? Nope, she found only one puncture.

This show is beyond redemption.

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They changed Dante's room,

I think that was on purpose not because of fans' complaining.  He was refusing to do the work, so he was stuck in that dingy little room.  Now that he's agreed to do the work, he gets a bigger more shi shi room.  

Although am I the only one that thought the new mantra seems very brainwashy as much as the old mantra...."I will complete the mission"  versus  "I will do the work".   Methinks Dr Kirk is just brainwashing him even more. 

1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm on a Peter death watch

Peter's not going to die as long as Wes and Laura are together.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I love Dante but this storyline is BORING.  And he needs a haircut!

I sound like a grumpy 89 year old man.  Get all these kids off my lawn!

Poor Alexis.  I really wanted her to have banged a man to death.

• LOL 9
10 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Poor Alexis.  I really wanted her to have banged a man to death.

Same! 

I had to laugh at how hard Jordan was pushing the druggie theory. At least she rubbed a few brain cells together and realized (in the promo) that Cyrus was likely behind it, though I'm sure the reason is idiotic.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Same! 

I had to laugh at how hard Jordan was pushing the druggie theory. At least she rubbed a few brain cells together and realized (in the promo) that Cyrus was likely behind it, though I'm sure the reason is idiotic.

I got the impression that Jordan already suspected Cyrus but she didn’t want Alexis to know. Hence why she was pushing Neil being depressed and doing drugs. Makes me feel extra bad for Alexis if that was the case. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Half of Sam's brain has been eaten by her St. Jasus worship. 

LOL at her acting chagrined at her grifter past to Brando.  Hell, she's proud of it.  Maybe she forgot that since she seems obsessed with the idea that Jason blames her for signing over the Q proxies to Valentin.

• Love 2

Well, one thing we can say about Cyrus, his penmenship is lovely!

Not sure how you get flowers delivered when the patient is in a cubby in the ER, not an actual room.

I also had to laugh at the sign with Cyrus' face on it! I've spent a lot of time in hospitals as my parents are getting older. I've never seen signage that doesn't include smiling nurses and/or doctors.

• LOL 2

I was laughing at Cyrus' poster in the lobby, too. How can he skulk around the halls of GH so much, isn't he supposed to be volunteering at Turning Woods? So far this big bad mobster has fired two grannies ...for just cause! WTF?! 

• Love 2

So Neil/Neal shot up and ditched the syringe under the bed?  That's not suspicious at all. And way to go, Jules, pick up a used syringe *and* with your bare hands. It probably didn't have fingerprints on it, but who knows now?

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 4

What’s been the scuttle bucket on Joe Flannigan (Neil)? Did he quit or was he fired? I still can’t get over he was brought back after the pandemic and written out after one episode. Now, he’s either a junkie or was killed by Cyrus. Also, can we just kill Cyrus?! He is such an annoying character. Somebody just shoot him so we all can move on. Jeez!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, can we just kill Cyrus?! He is such an annoying character. Somebody just shoot him so we all can move on. Jeez!

Not until he shoots Mooby and/or Jason.

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 8

The only good thing about yesterday was Robert talking about Robin when she was wee, and how she grabbed his heart from the moment he met her.

I'm hoping Valentin is lying to Heinrik when he told him he'd "protect" him.

Since when do Jaysus and Mooby need "hard evidence" or "proof" when going after rivals/enemies? Mooby, who at the drop of a hat goes all KILL!KILL!KILL!? PUH-LEAZE. I know, I know, it's to "show" us stoopid viewers that these two are the "GOOD GUYS!"

But yeah, they've turned Cyrus into this meandering Creepy Stalker who just likes to talk, talk, talk. Well, except when he told his goons to beat up Brando.

And why does everyone have to refer to Bobbie as "Bobbie Spencer"? If she's SUCH a PILLAR of the hospital, and EVERYONE knows her, then Bobbie should suffice! It was especially jarring to hear Sam call her "Bobbie Spencer" as if Jaysus knows more than one Bobbie Spencer.

And Cyrus sure isn't this scary, dangerous drug dealer, seeing as NO ONE is afraid to get in his face like, TJ, Looloo, Curtis, and others are doing.

SHUT UP, Jordan. She's one to speak about not knowing someone as well as she thinks she does. She refused to believe her former partner, Bob, was it, could OD when this LAME, STOOPID story started last December. Then her other team member. She so SUCKS at her job.

• Love 1