Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

Predictions for 2020 season:

Point: Maddie

1GL: Maddie, Tess, Lexie, Gina

2GL: Amber, Jalyn, Rachel (not Rachel W.), Daphne 

Bridget would have been a shoo in for 2GL if she wasnt retiring.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lewy1525 said:

You forgot VK somewhere in there 😂😂😂

• LOL 6
7 hours ago, Lewy1525 said:

I think this is pretty spot on except I would also add Caroline to the list of 2GL. She seems like she’s a shoo in for leadership and likely Point in the future. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Lewy1525 said:

Oh yeah that's right Tess and Lexie are still on the team. Completely forgot about them.

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Stee said:

I think this is pretty spot on except I would also add Caroline to the list of 2GL. She seems like she’s a shoo in for leadership and likely Point in the future. 

I’d switch out Jalyn for Caroline. There’s no way that she’ll get a 2GL spot after last season. 

Taylor J could be a surprise call too. Anyone have a list of returning vets and how many years they’ve been on the team? Is that all the current 3rd/4th years they have? 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Stee said:

I would say Caroline instead of Daphne...at least in my wish book 🙂 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Since they canceled camps how will they have in person training camp ?

The govenor has given the greenlight for basically everything to open. This seems like a standpoint of protecting themselves from the potential law suits if they have an outbreak while hosting the general public's children. I imagine training camp for the employees (cheerleaders and players) will go on as long as the Govenor does not shut everything down again.  

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Lewy1525 said:

I would switch Jayln for Caroline but I could see them giving Savannah a 2nd GL spot considering she would be a 4th year. I would personally love to see Ashlee and Hannah as 2nd GL and up front in the triangle I think they are both stunning and powerful performers!

• Love 13
On 5/21/2020 at 2:56 PM, go4luca said:

Now I love her even more.  She is exactly as I'd hoped.  So down to earth, well spoken and relatable.  I no longer have a favorite.  I am seriously going to miss Bridget.  😥

Same

On 5/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, go4luca said:

I didn't see it either.  This was posted end of March, without glam makeup.

classic_bridge_1585324154 V2.jpg

I am over the moon happy for her.

• Love 6
On 5/21/2020 at 6:09 PM, Holly85 said:

Podcast 

I finally listened to the podcast.  

• Congratulations to Bridget and Kelcey
  • Kelli desperately needs media training.  She is a horrible host.
  • How does Kelli not know where Bridget and Kelcey graduated college??  
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, J-R said:

I finally listened to the podcast.  

• Congratulations to Bridget and Kelcey
  • Kelli desperately needs media training.  She is a horrible host.
  • How does Kelli not know where Bridget and Kelcey graduated college??  

Cause it’s probably more important for her to know where all the Jones grandchildren graduated high school🙄

And in the words of Cassie, yes, Kelli sucks at hosting.  So does Haley for that matter.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Cause it’s probably more important for her to know where all the Jones grandchildren graduated high school🙄

And in the words of Cassie, yes, Kelli sucks at hosting.  So does Haley for that matter.

I am kicking myself for complaining about Courtney!  Haley's voice and every word out of her mouth makes my skin crawl!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, J-R said:

I am kicking myself for complaining about Courtney!  Haley's voice and every word out of her mouth makes my skin crawl!

Yes!!  I said up thread this is to teach us a lesson for complaining about Courtney and Shannon 😂😂

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes!!  I said up thread this is to teach us a lesson for complaining about Courtney and Shannon 😂😂

Exactly!  

• Love 1

Shannon just seemed bored and also scared to death of the girls while asking them mysogonsitic questions. At least Haley and kelli attempt to show them as more than just ‘whose your boyfriend’.

Courtney got on my last nerve though. She came off like the tag along desperate to be included with cheerleaders but like the snotty know it all to anyone else like guests asking questions. Christina comes off the same way as desperate yet smug. 

Jinelle gets on my nerves with her gushing about everything being a dream and sucking up so bad but she was the best interviewer to me.

Kelli just needs to move it a little faster and not obsess about oscars or Queen, non related crap etc. but she is good at actually engaging conversation. Judy always is so rehearsed and like she’s terrified to express an actual opinion. Charlotte gushes and moons worse than Jinelle. Haley I honestly do not mind. Yeah she’s born with a silver spoon but she at least tries to work in the family business and I’d rather see her than Shannon or Courtney. Haley knows she’s tied to Cowboys for life so has a reason to be there and try to make the brand succeed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Jennv said:

The govenor has given the greenlight for basically everything to open. This seems like a standpoint of protecting themselves from the potential law suits if they have an outbreak while hosting the general public's children. I imagine training camp for the employees (cheerleaders and players) will go on as long as the Govenor does not shut everything down again.  

Isn’t social distancing still in effect in Texas? If so that could create a problem. I would love to see a kickline 6 feet apart. 😂

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

Isn’t social distancing still in effect in Texas? If so that could create a problem. I would love to see a kickline 6 feet apart. 😂

No more then 25 in a group with social distance still in place 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

That should make  in person TC/Finals difficult. 
I’m sure they must have a plan B 

I’m sure they do I can see them using the practice field more then the studio cause at least on the field they can spread out more 

• Love 6

I've never posted anything before, as I only just found this forum about a month ago and have spent my quarantine free time reading through all the posts, but I figured I could give the list of returning vets and their years.

1 Year: Amanda, Chandi, Kat, Kelcey, Kristin, Lily, Lisa, Meredith, Taylor P, Victoria

2 Years: Alanna, Amber, Ashlee, Brennan, Briana, Caroline, Cianna, Daphne, Erin, Hannah, Jalyn, Madeline, Rachel W, Taylor J

3 Years: Christina, Gina, Lexie, Molly, Rachel A, Savannah

4 Years: Maddie, Tess

This is assuming that Amy (5), Heather (4), Miranda (3), Alexis (3), and Bridget (2) are retiring; someone correct me if I'm wrong on those, but I'm pretty sure those are the only confirmed retirees.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I can't believe I missed posting this yesterday!

I sent her a Happy Birthday on IG yesterday and got a response back 🙂 I was fan girling the rest of the afternoon!!

9 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Why does Hannah look 15?

And is she wearing a tiny nose stud?  If so...rock on girl!!! 🙂  She is beautiful with or without makeup!! But I agree...without the makeup, she does look like a teenager 🙂  I'm jealous !!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I sent her a Happy Birthday on IG yesterday and got a response back 🙂 I was fan girling the rest of the afternoon!!

Needless to say, I would be too!!

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Monique said:

I would switch Jayln for Caroline but I could see them giving Savannah a 2nd GL spot considering she would be a 4th year. I would personally love to see Ashlee and Hannah as 2nd GL and up front in the triangle I think they are both stunning and powerful performers!

I see Savannah getting at least a 2GL spot. I'd love to see Brennan get a 2GL spot too. They call her the momager and a girl boss so I think she has leadership qualities, Plus she's proof that sometimes it can work out better the second time around in TC, or third in her case!

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I see Savannah getting at least a 2GL spot. I'd love to see Brennan get a 2GL spot too. They call her the momager and a girl boss so I think she has leadership qualities, Plus she's proof that sometimes it can work out better the second time around in TC, or third in her case!

I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Brennan get a second leader (or first leader) position!!! 🙂

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I can't believe I missed posting this yesterday!

None of us can believe it either!! 😂😂😂❤❤❤😎

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Savannah is a lovely girl, but I’d be surprised if she was chosen as a GL... she is always one of the weaker dancers in her group even as a vet. Even as a 2nd, you need to be one of the best in order to lead the group, as well as to catch they eye. 

Brennan I could see as a 2nd, but I feel like this will be her last year. On one hand I think it’s great that they are giving leadership opportunities to the girls they feel are up to the standards, but on the other hand it seems like they give these positions to girls who end up retiring, which is why they are lacking in leadership. I mean, Maddie got 1Gl without ever being a 2nd and it showed. But in any case, if they put Alexis and Miranda in leadership positions, Brennan would be an improvement for sure.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

This has maybe appeared upthread, but now Kelli and Judy are available on Cameo.  Their time will cost you. Judy’s cheaper.  She should charge extra to do it from the stool.

Kelli - $89

Judy - $75

I saw two that she did already for two diffrent people it’s pretty cool 

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I saw two that she did already for two diffrent people it’s pretty cool 

Yep.  I looked for them three weeks ago when I booked an actor for a bday message for a friend.  They were not there.  I went to recommend them to Cameo last week and they were there.  It’s pretty cool.  

“Happy Birthday, Karen!  If you’re listening to this, then tonight wasn’t your last night!”

“Down to go up? Up to go down? Bitch, get your meds right or you won’t enjoy the bender.   Up rose’!”

Edited by DCCFan197605
Added pun
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Yep.  I looked for them three weeks ago when I booked an actor for a bday message for a friend.  They were not there.  I went to recommend them to Cameo last week and they were there.  It’s pretty cool.  

“Happy Birthday, Karen!  If you’re listening to this, then tonight wasn’t your last night!”

“Down to go up? Up to go down? Bitch, get your meds right or you won’t enjoy the bender.   Up sashay!”

I really want to see Judy do one with the stool 😉 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

I really want to see Judy do one with the stool 😉 

I’d like to pay her to read her inner monologue during a dismissal when Kelli turns to her...

”[Candidate], you’re a lovely girl, but style/turn out/memory/extension doesn’t come overnight.  Stop trying to negotiate.  If Kelli’s dismissing you, she has my support and there isn’t enough Kendall Jackson/Ketel One/Xanax for me to sign up to twelve months of correcting you.“

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I’d like to pay her to read her inner monologue during a dismissal when Kelli turns to her...

”[Candidate], you’re a lovely girl, but style/turn out/memory/extension doesn’t come overnight.  Stop trying to negotiate.  If Kelli’s dismissing you, she has my support and there isn’t enough Kendall Jackson/Ketel One/Xanax for me to sign up to twelve months of correcting you.“

I can’t wait to see who all makes the team this season 🙂 

• Love 6
Just now, DCCFan197605 said:

By the way, is it me or does Kelli spend more time talking about wine drinking now than she did about Queen earlier?

Did you see her podcast she did abt how she puts her wine in her yeti cup and takes her dog for a walk !!

• Love 2
Just now, Holly85 said:

Did you see her podcast she did abt how she puts her wine in her yeti cup and takes her dog for a walk !!

I did, and I simultaneously thought, “I’d love to wine dog walk with you” AND “Damn girl, is that legal?”

• LOL 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I did, and I simultaneously thought, “I’d love to wine dog walk with you” AND “Damn girl, is that legal?”

Well if you get caught depending on the cop you may get it poured out lol I would love to wine and walk with her 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3
On 5/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, DCC-UK said:

Brennan has excellent leadership skills and I would love to see her get a 2GL spot. It has been wonderful to see her confidence in herself grow once they finally put her on the team. She is one that I would want to be friends with. 

• Love 22
29 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Brennan has excellent leadership skills and I would love to see her get a 2GL spot. It has been wonderful to see her confidence in herself grow once they finally put her on the team. She is one that I would want to be friends with. 

abso-freakin-lutely!!!! Me to 🙂 

• Love 4
On 5/25/2020 at 4:54 PM, Lewy1525 said:

Point: Caroline

1GL: Caroline, Maddie, Lexie, Tess

2GL: Victoria, Daphne, Amber, Chandi

I agree regarding Bridget.

• Love 1