Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
charappleby

Current Team Updates and Social Media

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TxBex said:

Because we've seen her dance! We've seen her fall out of turns. We've seen her heavy leaps. We've seen her miss her marks. We've seen her dance without precise control. We've seen her pop her head early. I have yet to be impressed by any performance I've seen from her. There's a general consensus on who good dancers are like Gina, Bridget and Holly Powell. But there's a general consensus that Victoria is not as good as she's been made out to be. Still waiting to see anything that shows me she's best in the room good.

I think you had it right. Whats that phrase that the easiest explanation for something is usually the right one. In this case, Victoria received preferential treatment and a very complimentary  tv edit because of her close personal relationship with Kelli (DCC Director and Executive Producer of DCC:MTT).

It’s really only a general consensus on this board that she can’t dance - many, many fans think she’s a great dancer and so do many crédible people in the dance industry.   And just cause she’s not as good as Holly Powell doesn’t mean she isn’t good enough to be a star DCC and on show group - more than a third of the team is on show group.  I mean Maddie is a star DCC and she’s shown bad technique and turn issues all the time on the show - no one is obsessed w/ that and says it’s a vast conspiracy involving every judge, GL, guest choreographer, etc. that she gets the attention that she does.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Agreed! But I think something like this dress would have been a better silhouette for her - demure but bright and flirty without being “grandma”:

image.thumb.jpeg.57aa3ae415457b1cbfc4484866dbf7ab.jpeg

That would have been perfect and age appropriate. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

CMT is also in on this vast conspiracy and fakes footage to make it look like she’s been complimented by a guest choreographer when it was really someone else - which would have taken effort to create

Effort that all reality shows put in to tell the story they want to tell.

5 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

From photos of DCC taken at social events, I haven't seen that many with Victoria. I would guess that she may be viewed as someone who might talk to TK or Kelli about them and that when with her socially they have to be guarded in what they say and do. Much easier not to invite her, it doesn't mean they hate her, but they can relax more when not in her company.

Could be...or it could be that they don't want another Jenna/Holly situation with an underage girl.

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Agreed! But I think something like this dress would have been a better silhouette for her - demure but bright and flirty without being “grandma”:

image.thumb.jpeg.57aa3ae415457b1cbfc4484866dbf7ab.jpeg

I love that dress!!! My daughter (she's 26 and loves vintage clothes) has one in dark green that's almost identical to it 🙂  It has a really cute vintage look.  It's super flattering to most body types and even I can carry it off with my stocky 5'3 frame!! I would love to see Maddie in something like this 🙂 

 

7 hours ago, sATL said:

I liked it too. I liked it because it was different, than the norm. The DCC has a tendency to kinda have the same dress style at events in dress clothes, even down to the shoes.  Is it because of the sponsorship with Belk - so everyone is shopping at the same store? Are they not allowed to wear dress pants? flats?

Molly had on a pant suit but I don't guess that matters since she is retiring.  🙂 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

I really like Chandi too. I wish she got more attention.

I love Chandi 🙂  I think she is absolutely adorable and she is a good dancer!!  I would love to see Kelcey and Kristin featured a little more as well.  Just my opinion 🙂  

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, TxBex said:

Because we've seen her dance! We've seen her fall out of turns. We've seen her heavy leaps. We've seen her miss her marks. We've seen her dance without precise control. We've seen her pop her head early. I have yet to be impressed by any performance I've seen from her. There's a general consensus on who good dancers are like Gina, Bridget and Holly Powell. But there's a general consensus that Victoria is not as good as she's been made out to be. Still waiting to see anything that shows me she's best in the room good.

I think you had it right. Whats that phrase that the easiest explanation for something is usually the right one. In this case, Victoria received preferential treatment and a very complimentary  tv edit because of her close personal relationship with Kelli (DCC Director and Executive Producer of DCC:MTT).

Complimentary tv edit???? The girl will be forever on Pluto TV and CMT with mascara stained face 🤣🤣 (once 13 is on there)

Edited by lah715 · Reason: clarification
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

About the "thyroid" issue, 7 weeks ago, Victoria said the following in response to a question: "Hi! About two months after I was cut I quit taking my thyroid meds and quit going to the nutritionist that put me on the meds. I didn’t like the way the meds made me feel. My thyroid is on the slower end but it’s ok!"  I'll take that as proof for some of the claims about her thyroid issue.  She was confronted in a highly-edited segment about the doctor's office and the fact that Kelli couldn't bring herself to actually say Victoria was lying when she said "something happened prior to rehearsal between Jinelle and Victoria.  Jinelle volunteered her time to help Victoria with nutrition and I'm not accusing anybody of dishonesty but there is something not adding up and I want to explore that."  Sounds like someone knows a certain person (and it isn't Jinelle) is lying, doesn't want to call her out on it, but wants to find out what is going on.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

About the "thyroid" issue, 7 weeks ago, Victoria said the following in response to a question: "Hi! About two months after I was cut I quit taking my thyroid meds and quit going to the nutritionist that put me on the meds. I didn’t like the way the meds made me feel. My thyroid is on the slower end but it’s ok!"  I'll take that as proof for some of the claims about her thyroid issue.  She was confronted in a highly-edited segment about the doctor's office and the fact that Kelli couldn't bring herself to actually say Victoria was lying when she said "something happened prior to rehearsal between Jinelle and Victoria.  Jinelle volunteered her time to help Victoria with nutrition and I'm not accusing anybody of dishonesty but there is something not adding up and I want to explore that."  Sounds like someone knows a certain person (and it isn't Jinelle) is lying, doesn't want to call her out on it, but wants to find out what is going on.

I think that was highly edited also ... but anyone that has a weight issue knows we beat ourselves up worse than any comment from strangers/colleagues/friends.  I wouldnt wish that situation for anyone ...its uncomfortable to address and admit you feel like a failure even strict diet and exercise or stress binge eat 😥 There is no way Jinelle could ever understand what that is like she can sympathize and advise but unless you are in that situation you cant really know it.  Its like trying to explain to a guy about cramps with your period 🙄😏🤣

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I rewatched the Victoria/Jinelle scene in S13. In this instance, I think they actually tried to edit the footage in an attempt to make Victoria a more sympathetic character (as opposed to the villain vs sweet beautiful Jinelle). Viewing it closely, it seems like it’s shown out of order and the conversation sounds incredibly stilted. Even through this choppy editing, you could still see how pissed Kelli was, specifically when she tells Victoria that she needs to view DCC TC like a job. Kelli herself used the words “lying” and “dishonesty,” and both Jinelle and Kelli - in front of the cameras - specifically asked Victoria why she never responded to Jinelles communication attempts. It’s evident that something happened here - more than what the final edited product actually showed us.

This 1000%. That scene was heavily edited to make her look better, not worse. 
 

Everyone on this board and in life has been dishonest at some point. What’s important is that you own up to it. Be accountable. 
 

Regarding the Maddie comparisons, the difference is that Maddie is a vet who has been around four years. VK is a rookie. 
 

The show has shown that VK falls out of turns — repeatedly. That being said I do think she is fun to watch and has a bold presence on the field. I enjoy the fact that she’s confident and always appears to be having fun. The irony of the whole VK situation to me is that if TPTB stopped promoting her so much, people would warm up to her. It’s the forced nature of it that’s not helping. 

  • Like 19
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

From the medical side of VK’s thyroid problems, no a nutritionist can’t prescribe a medication. They can say here is what I would suggest...a complimentary product that can be purchased at a health food/vitamin store.  Not a strength of a medication that could bring her Thryoid level to normal.  No, she appears she did not go to a medical doctor as she was directed.

  • Like 14
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Actually, Maddie is criticized quite a bit on here for her poor technique & horrible kicks, not to mention her terrible hip hop & the fact that her solo this year was a repeat of last year's solo. Her hair, weight, & looks (too young looking/no glam) also get criticized quite a bit.

 

The majority on here are not happy that she was in the triangle last year or co-point this year & post about it quite a bit. Many believe she only got triangle & co-point, not because she's a great dancer/star DCC, but because she's a goody two-shoes who toes the company line & doesn't make waves (Kelli et al making a point after the Holly/Jenna/Erica snafus).

 

The difference is is that there isn't a group of staunch pro-Maddie posters taking exception & posting rebuttals to every post that is critical of Maddie insisting that it isn't so because she's the best of the best/can do no wrong. So, instead of page after page of back and forth over every criticism, there's a few posts back and forth & then people move on to something else.

Right here. This. I am not a Maddie fan AT ALL. I think she has horrible technique, poor kicks, does not have the look and comes off like she can’t string together a sentence all while being slightly smug. BUT She mostly keeps quiet, isnt a trouble maker, doesn’t brag on herself, and Nobody seems to be shoving her down our throats, especially not when she was a rookie. Big dif in Maddie and VK. BIIIIIGGGGG. 

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

About the "thyroid" issue, 7 weeks ago, Victoria said the following in response to a question: "Hi! About two months after I was cut I quit taking my thyroid meds and quit going to the nutritionist that put me on the meds. I didn’t like the way the meds made me feel. My thyroid is on the slower end but it’s ok!"  I'll take that as proof for some of the claims about her thyroid issue. 

Straight out of the horses mouth!

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Occam's Razor.  

That's the term you are all looking for.  😉 

 

Also know as KISS (Keep It Simple St*pid)

Edited by itsweird · Reason: adding information
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

The difference is is that there isn't a group of staunch pro-Maddie posters taking exception & posting rebuttals to every post that is critical of Maddie insisting that it isn't so because she's the best of the best/can do no wrong. So, instead of page after page of back and forth over every criticism, there's a few posts back and forth & then people move on to something else.

Seriously love this post.  You nailed it.  I'd buy you a cocktail if I could.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Tulip86 said:

Maybe because this is the only place where you don't get skinned alive for saying she's a mediocre dancer

Bingo.

  • Like 15
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, Jennv said:

The constant rebuttals to any and all Victoria criticism have the same effect on me as Kelli and Charlotte singing her praises does. It makes me dislike her even more. 

Feel the same about Gina gushing (but I dont hate the poor girl)  .... She assumes everyone is jealous of her said so to K&J her rookie season 🙄 then told the camera crew she couldn't believe she rubbed someone the wrong way seems her rookie team mates had issues with her so I highly doubt her personality trait has changed and she is now more humble  .... when I see her I think of Regina George 🤣 ... She also thought she had tip of the triangle in the bag the look at her face when they announced Amy priceless or again CMT editing  .... a little too shallow for my taste but whatever

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Maddie's dress color didn't fit in with the others, but at least it covered her *** and ***.

Cash and prizes!  I always giggle when Kitty says that.

But speaking of Maddie's dress...I thought she looked very cute at Lauren's wedding.  She's never been a personal favorite, but she seems to have gotten a Jinelle style glow up this year.  I want to say she also seems more comfortable in her skin, and more mature, but then I think about that awkward AF interview with Kelli.  

Either way...the curls and yellow dress were a-okay in my book. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

I don't think Gina thought everyone was jealous of her. Watching that scene it seemed she got burned by situations in the past because jealousy , so she closed herself off. Once they pointed it out to her, she made an effort and seems well liked. And nothing was ever actually shown to support the accusation by Kitty. Maybe she's a total jerk, I am just saying show didn't convince me.

It would be different if Gina continued with the attitude, but she seems to have made a lot of good friends and is invited to things beyond the studio.  And it's interesting how everyone ran to Kitty about her - allegedly - and didn't say anything to K&J until asked.

16 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

Everyone time a girl is disappointed for not making show group or getting something they hoped for, she is criticized like being disappointed is a fatal flaw. 

I would think it would be hard to hide your feelings when you have worked hard for something, and then you have the camera in your face or following you to show that you are upset.  I would also think it would hurt later on to see it played out on the episode and hear what Kelli and Judy have to say about it - ie Jalyn being called toxic.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

15 hours ago, go4luca said:

Real quick before the mods kill us for forum interruptus:  Timeless Legacy, call name "Sinjin" (the original nick name the Brits gave the origin of the breed, the St. John's Water Dog when they exported them to develop into the Labrador Retriever.  He's 9.5 yrs young.  I've had him since he was a pup. Will send you a pic privately.

To keep this somewhat DCC related:  Maybe now some here will understand why Bridget's vet tech training and love of dogs initially drew me to liking her so much.  Dogs know when someone is genuine.  You can't fool them, they sense when someone is fake or disingenuous.

Exactly!  My respect and admiration for Bridget started with her being a Vet Tech.  I hope when she retires she resumes her career as a Vet Tech.  She is actually from the same city in Orange County where my Vet is located.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

I think VK is a hack with no technique - but she's not the first hack who has made the team.  I don't care that Kelli and Tina are friends - give her a spot and let it go.  The fact that she was asked back to training camp and featured so heavily is what pissing me the fuck off. The spa scene, the tour scene, the solo, the spot light.  In the end - all this does is damage the credibility of whoever is making these decisions. World class, my ass.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - but don't try and tell me that Miss Neigh Neigh deserved any of the recognition she has received.  13 other seasons of seeing random girls being nit picked to death (LILY WAS CUT DESPITE NEVER HAVE BEING SHOWN EVEN IN THE OFFICE ONCE, YET VK WAS IN DAMN NEAR EVERY WEEK) insults my intelligence.

I don't think she's having fun - I think she's smug that she can do whatever the fu*k she wants and get away it - at other people's expense.  

 

Breathe !! Its just reality TV.... 😮 Its up to CMT how they edit.  Wonder if they are watching these boards and laughing 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Wonder if they are watching these boards and laughing 

There is zero doubt in my mind they are!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Some of these comments are hilarious!

You can blame the VK dislike on editing, but keep in mind that most of VK's ridiculousness hasn't even been shown.  Specifically, things "editing" didn't do:

--Show Victoria lying about a medical condition;

--Show Victoria lying about going to the Dr. regarding said medical condition;

--Show Victoria blaming Jinelle when her lies were uncovered;

--Show Victoria winning a "Barbie" two years in a row despite being unable to do a simple turn without falling out;

--Show Victoria running to Kelli with gossip about the other girls.  

But yeah, editing MUST the reason we dislike Victoria.  It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she made training camp one year, and then proceeded to gain a massive amount of weight.  Then told multiple lies to excuse the weight gain and finally, when Kelli had NO CHOICE, she was cut.  Only to come back next year -- still unable to do a simple turn and with sloppy technique -- to not only make the team, but make SG AND get a plum spot in the triangle that she totally doesn't deserve.  Yeah, must be the editing!   :eyeroll

This, this, this so much this! I blocked out that she made SG I can’t... sure Jan it’s editing & she’s a victim of it no way, she is who she is...

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

I think VK is a hack with no technique - but she's not the first hack who has made the team.  I don't care that Kelli and Tina are friends - give her a spot and let it go.  The fact that she was asked back to training camp and featured so heavily is what pissing me the fuck off. The spa scene, the tour scene, the solo, the spot light.  In the end - all this does is damage the credibility of whoever is making these decisions. World class, my ass.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - but don't try and tell me that Miss Neigh Neigh deserved any of the recognition she has received.  13 other seasons of seeing random girls being nit picked to death (LILY WAS CUT DESPITE NEVER HAVE BEING SHOWN EVEN IN THE OFFICE ONCE, YET VK WAS IN DAMN NEAR EVERY WEEK) insults my intelligence.

I don't think she's having fun - I think she's smug that she can do whatever the fu*k she wants and get away it - at other people's expense.  

 

I totally agree that Victoria is not the best in the room. Does she need to be? No. She is fine as she is. 

My biggesst ‘issue’ with Victoria, is her understanding of A ++ Victoria, which was used by Kelli to explain her that she had to come back the best she could be. Victoria took it, when she was rejoicing that she made the team, more as in that she was A ++.
No Victoria, you are not A ++++, you have to bring your A ++ self.
Nicole Hamilton and Melissa Wallace were A ++!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

On a tangent, I was watching one of the older episodes and they featured a girl who slipped on the pom-poms bordering the dance floor at auditions on their bad-dancers-shame-montage. It was almost identical to Victoria's later screwup and we all know she didn't get a mocking edit for it.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I know this has already been posted, but I loved seeing Ashlee and Rachel W. assisting KaShara for her prep class this past weekend! Ashlee doesn't get enough recognition imo, she's made such strides since her rookie year, and she's just plain fun to watch. 

Just wondering, since I saw it's been started much earlier in past years - when is it appropriate to start the audition speculation thread? I'm new to the board, so I don't have the sleuthing background y'all do, but I have a few TCCs and finalists who I'd love to see back this year!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Does anyone remember seeing a group picture similar to this one from this year? All I can remember is that Gina was on the far left (from our POV) and Christina (with her big fake boobs) were 2nd from the right (from our POV) and there were probably 5 or 6 of them in the picture. Not sure if it was squad photo day or cameo... 

It could be Mandela Effect, but if someone happens to find it, I'd be grateful.

All I see is a picture of Gina and Savannah.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Straight out of the horses mouth!

Don’t know if you meant to be funny or not by using this phrase to describe something VK said, but I’m still dying 😂😂😂😂 Thanks for the laugh 😂

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

So do we still only have 3 confirmed retirees (Amy, Molly and Heather) and 2 possibles (Bridget and Christina)?  I know I've said this before, but I think this is either going to be one of the smallest retiring groups we've seen in a long time, or we will see a mass group of retirement announcements closer to banquet/audition time.  If the other 32 return, and they get a good group of potential rookie TCC, this could be a rough year for vet cuts (and I hate seeing vets cut, even if I don't really care for them).

I'm wondering if any of the cut TCC will return besides Madeline Salter (the other legacy).  Maybe Shaina or Lauren ?  I liked both of them and I really liked Madeline. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

So do we still only have 3 confirmed retirees (Amy, Molly and Heather) and 2 possibles (Bridget and Christina)?  I know I've said this before, but I think this is either going to be one of the smallest retiring groups we've seen in a long time, or we will see a mass group of retirement announcements closer to banquet/audition time.  If the other 32 return, and they get a good group of potential rookie TCC, this could be a rough year for vet cuts (and I hate seeing vets cut, even if I don't really care for them).

I'm wondering if any of the cut TCC will return besides Madeline Salter (the other legacy).  Maybe Shaina or Lauren ?  I liked both of them and I really liked Madeline. 

 

Does anyone think Julia will out again or has that door been shut after the interview debacle and f bomb incident ???

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I totally agree that Victoria is not the best in the room. Does she need to be? No. She is fine as she is. 

My biggesst ‘issue’ with Victoria, is her understanding of A ++ Victoria, which was used by Kelli to explain her that she had to come back the best she could be. Victoria took it, when she was rejoicing that she made the team, more as in that she was A ++.
No Victoria, you are not A ++++, you have to bring your A ++ self.
Nicole Hamilton and Melissa Wallace were A ++!

Vikki is not an A++/Nicole/Melissa at all. At most, Vik is a B-.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Does anyone think Julia will out again or has that door been shut after the interview debacle and f bomb incident ???

As long as Lisa is on the team, Julia has no shot.  She has poisoned the well.

  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

Read the comments all the people posted on this pix they are  probably the same thoughts Charlotte has.

 

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I know I've said this before, but I think this is either going to be one of the smallest retiring groups we've seen in a long time, or we will see a mass group of retirement announcements closer to banquet/audition time.  If the other 32 return, and they get a good group of potential rookie TCC, this could be a rough year for vet cuts (and I hate seeing vets cut, even if I don't really care for them).

My guess is a small retirement group this year.  I also hate seeing vets cut so not sure how it may play out.

4 hours ago, lah715 said:

Does anyone think Julia will out again or has that door been shut after the interview debacle and f bomb incident ???

If she's smart (questionable IMHO), she won't.  I don't think she stands a chance in hell of making it even to TC.

Edited by go4luca · Reason: word choice
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 1/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, MyFavShows said:

A huge portion of that stuff was never been proven in a way that can be objectively verified.  Yes she gained weight in training camp, but all that stuff about her lying and blaming Jinelle and tattling on others has not been.  It’s mostly rumors on here that people can chose to believe or not believe.

And we have no evidence at all that VK didn’t deserve her Barbies.  If she did that solo from her DCC in motion, IMO it’s the opposite - looked like a beautiful solo and better than a lot of other “Barbie winners” I’ve seen - for ex. some of Maddies.   Plus a person falling out of turns in a few tidbits of reality show footage doesn’t completely discredit them as a dancer.  Every guest choreographer gave VK stickers this year as did all the GLs.   That part was verifiable.

tumblr_mj99e4iDJ41ryfkypo1_400.gif

Rupaul's reference.... "delusional"

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

As long as Lisa is on the team, Julia has no shot.  She has poisoned the well.

For some reason, i dont like Lisa at all, i hope she gets cut on finals

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

every single TCC from here on out should know that the answer to any media and/or panel questions always is, “I just want to live, breath, eat, dance, and crap Silver and Blue Stars, then possibly get married, and then eventually die.” 

IMO it's perfectly fine to say "I want to be a newscaster after I retire."  It is not fine to say "I want to be a DCC so I can use that as a stepping stone to becoming a newscaster."  Still admitting you have goals after DCC (which...no duh!) without saying that you are using the DCC to achieve your goals.

1 hour ago, DCC-fan94 said:

For some reason, i dont like Lisa at all, i hope she gets cut on finals

I'm not a fan either.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

A+++++++ I would get a A+++++++++++++++++ if I was given all the answers.  Plus didn't get any tough questions at panel interview

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

A+++++++ I would get a A+++++++++++++++++ if I was given all the answers.  Plus didn't get any tough questions at panel interview

She was asked if she would cut Kelli or Charlotte.   I think that’s a pretty tough question.  She handed it quite well too.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/28/2020 at 2:36 PM, TB12 said:

Ummm we had nipplegate now we have nipplegate 2.0 & this one requires nothing more then a quick glance ummmm Gina’s dress here for Lauren’s wedding you can see through it & she’s about to pop out of it... just sayin...  Wowza... scroll through for some reason it wouldn’t let me attach it here...

 

What was the first nipplegate??

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I mentioned this on DCC Mysteries thread (not about Julia specifically, just the mentality in general). It’s so frustrating that these girls can’t have goals beyond DCC.

With that being said, every single TCC from here on out should know that the answer to any media and/or panel questions always is, “I just want to live, breath, eat, dance, and crap Silver and Blue Stars, then possibly get married, and then eventually die.” 

DCC MYSTERIES????? Where do I find that??? I have not heard of this life changing place. I think I need a cigarette now!

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

As long as Lisa is on the team, Julia has no shot.  She has poisoned the well.

Please that whole Mavs dancer team was toxic along with their director 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size