Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Babes in Thailand

• Start Topic

Best part of the episode for me was when the tour guide was finished with tour and the camera caught a split second of him turning away and rolling his eyes!  Rewound several times.  Priceless!

D'andra and Kary were assholes.  They did the dress gymnastics just to humiliate LeeAnne.  They wanted to embarrass her at the dinner and TV regarding the instructions and snaps not working.  They accomplished what they set out to do.  Kary even  corrected D'andra and said (paraphrasing here) you did it as a joke!   I don't much care for LeeAnnes over dramatic nonsense but what they did was mean girl nasty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

LeeAnne is straight up racist. Kary and DeeAndra are twats. Kary though was getting off on being cruel. I want to smack that smirk off her face.

LeeAnne is so crazy. Kary is just as crazy, they are both snakes.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

LeeAnne is straight up racist. Kary and DeeAndra are twats. Kary though was getting off on being cruel. I want to smack that smirk off her face.

LeeAnne is so crazy. Kary is just as crazy, they are both snakes.

None of those ladies have been likable to me either. The only ones I like this season are Stephanie and Brandi. Being friends with them would probably be fun. Kameron can be frustrating but essentially harmless. I don't see her being part of a cruel prank.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

None of those ladies have been likable to me either. The only ones I like this season are Stephanie and Brandi. Being friends with them would probably be fun. Kameron can be frustrating but essentially harmless. I don't see her being part of a cruel prank.

Kameron is the only one on any of the franchises who I both love and hate. She is clueless and so very self-involved, but she's not cruel, and she is silly. 

Brandi is clearly trying to be a better person, which I appreciate watching.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Kameron is the only one on any of the franchises who I both love and hate. She is clueless and so very self-involved, but she's not cruel, and she is silly. 

See I think she is being cruel to Stephanie and to Brandi last year when she kept harping about not knowing about Bruin’s adoption.

• Love 6

All this except I don't hate Kameron. She's too silly and clueless for me to hate. lol

I thought so too, and I like to see someone genuinely try to be better. If some of the other women return next season, I'd like to see some refection and growth. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

See I think she is being cruel to Stephanie and to Brandi last year when she kept harping about not knowing about Bruin’s adoption.

I see why you think that, but I think it falls inder her self-involved umbrella. Was it cruel that she did it? Yes. But was she doing it from a place of cruelty? I don't think so. I think she is that dense and self-involved.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I see why you think that, but I think it falls inder her self-involved umbrella. Was it cruel that she did it? Yes. But was she doing it from a place of cruelty? I don't think so. I think she is that dense and self-involved.

To me neither are a legitimate excuse for her actions. If you are so self involved you can’t see your hurting others your still a cruel asshole.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn't see Kameron being harmless in this episode.  She is quietly playing both sides between Kary and LeeAnne.  Kary was complaining to Kameron about LeeAnne at the temple, we see Kameron run back to her roommate to tell her Kary was talking about her, and then Kameron was nodding along while Kary unleashed after LeeAnne left the table.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Kameron tell LeeAnne what happened after she left the table in the next episode.  If she does, I want to see someone try to hold Kam accountable for her quiet shit-stirring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Standing out in the grass all alone on this one, but.....

Leanne deserved the humiliation about the damn dress. It's made horribly, wears horribly, and looks like a cheap ass piece of remnant fabric. These types of clothing that have multiple ways of wearing them do in fact need instructions. If Leanne says I can wear it 175 ways, then for fucks sake, show me HOW to wear it 175 ways. I bought the dress, it's not my job to "figure" out how to wear it. I can hardly figure out how to use a  convertible bag properly, so yeah - instructions help.

She is taking credit for an idea that not only is not hers, but is far, far, far from original. 

Proof: https://www.infinitydress.com/ The ACTUAL INFINITY dress.

https://www.shoplinfinity.com/

This is the horrid website of Leanne's dress. I could not find anything on there about HOW to use the dress (did I really just type how to USE a dress? Problem one). She has no instructions on her very poorly designed website.

What did Carny L do? Add an "L" to make it L'Infinity? Oh my. Laughable.

If Leanne did not plant herself high up on the golden pedestal all the time, perhaps others could tolerate her a little teeny, tiny, weeny bit. We don't hear about the dress anymore via Leanne's story line with the exception of this episode. She is AWARE the manufacturers fucked up, she is aware the quality is sucky -- at best. She was humiliated. Agreed. But, I believe she set herself up perfectly for this to happen. She has no ability to be humble or gracious. She in fact rips everyone, constantly. Plays dirty and super messy. So, dish it out? She sure can do that. Then bitch, take it !!  Use the L'infinity dress to gag your fuckin' mouth cos I am tired of it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I didn't see Kameron being harmless in this episode.  She is quietly playing both sides between Kary and LeeAnne.  Kary was complaining to Kameron about LeeAnne at the temple, we see Kameron run back to her roommate to tell her Kary was talking about her, and then Kameron was nodding along while Kary unleashed after LeeAnne left the table.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Kameron tell LeeAnne what happened after she left the table in the next episode.  If she does, I want to see someone try to hold Kam accountable for her quiet shit-stirring.

Hmm maybe she was confused because both ladies have been behaving so badly yet she’s friends with both? I forgot exactly what Kameron said tbh. I may not have noticed her shit stirring because I went from being offended by LeeAnne’s bigotry to being grossed out by how mean D’andra and Kary were to her. It can be tough being in the middle of two friends who don’t like each other. I do get annoyed if someone is BH Camille bad where you literally have no clue who she truly likes. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Haha she's taking over for Original Cary!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2019 at 9:12 AM, Fig Newton said:

Standing out in the grass all alone on this one, but.....

Leanne deserved the humiliation about the damn dress. It's made horribly, wears horribly, and looks like a cheap ass piece of remnant fabric. These types of clothing that have multiple ways of wearing them do in fact need instructions. If Leanne says I can wear it 175 ways, then for fucks sake, show me HOW to wear it 175 ways. I bought the dress, it's not my job to "figure" out how to wear it. I can hardly figure out how to use a  convertible bag properly, so yeah - instructions help.

She is taking credit for an idea that not only is not hers, but is far, far, far from original. 

Proof: https://www.infinitydress.com/ The ACTUAL INFINITY dress.

https://www.shoplinfinity.com/

This is the horrid website of Leanne's dress. I could not find anything on there about HOW to use the dress (did I really just type how to USE a dress? Problem one). She has no instructions on her very poorly designed website.

What did Carny L do? Add an "L" to make it L'Infinity? Oh my. Laughable.

If Leanne did not plant herself high up on the golden pedestal all the time, perhaps others could tolerate her a little teeny, tiny, weeny bit. We don't hear about the dress anymore via Leanne's story line with the exception of this episode. She is AWARE the manufacturers fucked up, she is aware the quality is sucky -- at best. She was humiliated. Agreed. But, I believe she set herself up perfectly for this to happen. She has no ability to be humble or gracious. She in fact rips everyone, constantly. Plays dirty and super messy. So, dish it out? She sure can do that. Then bitch, take it !!  Use the L'infinity dress to gag your fuckin' mouth cos I am tired of it.

Every one of your points is valid, if Kary hadn't ground her heel down so hard, I would be team Kary and D'Andra, but Kary took it so far that me, as a viewer, became uncomfortable, at this point I care less about the crazy carney than I do my enjoyment of the show. It's not as if I don't see why D or K did it, they just took it too far. Any real sympathy I might have had with the crazy carny was killed with her racist rant and creepy tantrum.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8
On 11/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Obviously, this can be a gift.  But crying poor because of a controlling husband when you have luxury accessories leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  

And let's be honest, Kary has no interest in actually working for her money. She has a vanity business that she wants to be successful a la Skinnygirl. I think if having her own money actually meant humbling herself to, you know, work for someone else, put in steady hours on a daily basis and be very much behind the scenes, she would gladly let her husband take care of everything. This woman is kind of awful. She comes off like a huge, entitled whiner.

• Love 13