Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E09: Let's All Go to the Bar

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

I hope that vulgar who had the unmitigated gall to sneeze in Queen Catherine of the Catherine Fox Foundation Kingdom's vicinity gave her whooping cough or the Spanish flu or measles or the bubonic plague or, ideally, all of the aforementioned and that she drops fucking dead, and then I hope Richard fucks Gemma on her grave.  She is truly a stunning piece of utter human garbage.

Yes, I hope that sneezing scene was put in for a reason and is a sign of Catherine getting extremely sick and dying.

This show is such a joke now, so why not have Maury Povich on to tell us who Amelia's babydaddy is?  I would love that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

anyone else wondering what the deal is with Pac NW/whatever the hospital is run by Alex? there have been several mentions about money and it having plenty which makes no sense.

Before Alex mentioned it; this week UCLA doctor suggests other hospital can't pay her enough but Pac NW can.

Is this C Fox donating cash as a back channel to help Richard--while being too proud to own up to it?

They are linked to the mob?

other?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Add me to the huge list of people who HATE the fact that Owen is the father of Amelia’s baby. Why Shonda why???  Not only do I love Amelia with Linc but why the heck does Owen need another kid. It’s ridiculous. 

And I hate Meredith with Deluca so I’m all for McWidow! I wish they would pair Maggie back with Deluca. Now they had chemistry. 

Edited by ssm
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Racj82 said:

It's says a lot when my first reaction to the car plowing through the bar was YES! TRIM THE FAT. GET RID OF ANY NEWBIES IN THE BAR. It's crazy how bad of a job they've done with developing interns. I don't like any of them.

I actually cheered when I realized the debris fell on the interns' table. So no, Station 19, I will not be watching the first hour of the "epic cliffhanger" because I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that one or all of them have been taken out. (However, I get the feeling they'll all live another day to waste space and take up screen time that could go to, oh I don't know, ALEX KAREV!)

Tptb are trying to make Deloser the sad puppy so we (the viewers) feel bad for him and root for Meredith to choose him, blah blah blah blah. Amelia and Link were the very last time, and also the first time in a few seasons, that Grey's has fused things together rather organically as opposed to the constant writer-manipulation in telling us (the viewers) how we should feel and who we should root for. Another example of said manipulation: Maggie's current situation. 

I know this is a terrible take, but they're fictional so whatever: if Amelia's baby turns out to be the spawn of Owen, I'm going to wish it was her who had the miscarriage instead of Miranda. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, WendyM said:

Slap my ass and call me Sally but--Jackson telling his mother her paranoia sounds like miscommunication? Jackson, the voice of reason? Love it.

We should all make our Santa wish lists for Barmageddon. Mine? 
Contacts' boyfriend (Contacts is growing on me)
All the other interns except that girl who worships Mere

giphy.gif

Sally!

Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good boy this year.  I've tried to be anyway.  My Christmas wish list will be short because I don't want or need a lot.  Anyway, a car very realistically crashed through the bar on Grey's Anatomy last night, and all I'm asking is for the following people to be killed to death by it:

1. Contacts and HAOG (if this is the best the show can do for us gay guys, I do not want)
  2. all other interns who are not Parker
  3. Catherine
  4. Jackson
  5. Owen (he wasn't there, but maybe you can snap your fingers and make his heart explode?)

I think that's it.  I hope that's not too much to ask for.  I'm going to leave you cookies and milk (let me know if you have any requests!) and some carrots for the reindeer on Christmas Eve.

Love,

NUguy514

P.S. Oh, could you make Linc Amelia's baby daddy?  Owen is a bad man, and I need to believe in something good again.🌲❤️

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

Isn't he the dude who played Fiona's love interest on Shameless? Ford maybe? Anyway he seems a better match for Meredith than Deluca I suppose.

Yes, it's the same actor, and he was a similar asshole type on that show too. And I don't get why either show seems to think he's so hot either. I'd stick with DeLuca any day of the week.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

McWidow!  God! I miss Christina!

With all the mentions of Christina this year, after hardly mentioning her for several years (other than sending Sam the intern to her), I wonder if we are set up for a surprise appearance...altho if she didnt come in for the hearing (or Derek's funeral for that matter), I'm not sure when she will!

Is it just me, or is Ellen Pompeo really mugging for the camera and sorta mailing it in this season?

Feel really badly for Bailey and Ben and I like the theory that maybe they adopt the baby that Jo stole.

Boy, Jo really does take after her mentor Meredith in making bad decisions!

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, AriAu said:

Is it just me, or is Ellen Pompeo really mugging for the camera and sorta mailing it in this season?

Why not? She's come right out in the press and said she's just doing it for the money at this point. No doubt there's not much challenge in playing the part anymore.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I get that Jo is still working through her abandonment issues, but it is really hard to listen to her judge complete strangers who felt for whatever reason that they couldn't take care of their baby. I'm glad Ben was here to set her straight. I'm not entirely clear on what the point of her safe haven role was though. Can't someone from the fire station drop the baby off at the hospital and give the baby to a social worker? And did Jo buy a car seat so she could take the baby from the fire station to the hospital?

Jo was getting on my last nerve with her pissing all over the person who brought her baby to the safe haven.  She knows about poverty, about abuse, about people who are unfit or unable or too young or too alone or too sick to take care of children.  She made it sound like the mom was a monster for abandoning her child, when she was making the best choice she could at the time in her circumstances.

Then, Jo steals the baby and brings her home.  Did she stop somewhere and buy a boatload of formula, bottles, diapers, wipes, clothes, and bathing supplies?   I hope Linc doesn't even bother arguing with her, and just picks up the baby and takes her to the hospital.  And then comes right back and takes Jo to that hospital she was in.

Edited by izabella
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

As long as they don't knock off Ben (he was there in the bar, right?), Richard (sorry, I know he gets unbearable sometimes, but he is my longtime Grey's love along with Bailey) and Parker, I'm pretty much okay with whoever else the collateral damage is. 

But why oh why oh why oh why have TPTB brought Parker onto the show and then basically ignored him? He is far and away the most appealing, sympathetic and interesting potential character they've had in as long as I can remember and should be part of the regular cast.

I love the idea of Ben and Bailey adopting "Jo's baby". And FWIW that was one CUTE baby-baby-actor. BUT that said I do worry that Ben's life may be hanging by a thread (Bailey's sendoff of him to go have a drink with his friends with his sad beautiful eyes, oy!) ...

And because my memory is shot and/or they didn't clarify ... did Elliott survive the bypass or is that still up in the air? I realize most guest stars are one-and-dones but for some reason I just fell in love with that couple immediately. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

And because my memory is shot and/or they didn't clarify ... did Elliott survive the bypass or is that still up in the air? I realize most guest stars are one-and-dones but for some reason I just fell in love with that couple immediately. 

I think he's still on bypass.

What a crazy episode. I really like McWidow, He's sexy and saucy.  Loved it when he said, "This is your house, but someone gave me a key, so let's try to figure out how to live together." Plus, I don't like DeLuca. He's like a little boy. I've never liked him for Meredith except during that one scene in which they spoke Italian. The relationship never lived up to that episode. Thank you, Cristina. What a cool gift!

Sorry for Bailey and Ben, but it was always a high risk.

Pissed about Amelia's situation. She and Linc are great together. I really hope Owen is not the daddy. 

Maggie is so annoying. I've never liked her character. She is so fucking immature, always has been, and I hope that she and Jackson stay broken up

No words for Jo, Catherine and Richard.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Yes, it's the same actor, and he was a similar asshole type on that show too. And I don't get why either show seems to think he's so hot either. I'd stick with DeLuca any day of the week.

That's Ok. Mere seems to like dicks (pun intended)

• LOL 1
12 minutes ago, politichick said:

What a crazy episode. I really like McWidow, He's sexy and saucy.  Loved it when he said, "This is your house, but someone gave me a key, so let's try to figure out how to live together."

Loved that line.  

I don't get the claims that McWidow is a McAsshole. Why? Because he didn't bow down to Meredith like the rest of her lackeys? Thanks goodness for that! Makes him even more appealing as a character and potential love interest for her. 

Speaking of lackeys, I liked it better when Koracick wasn't desperately pining for Teddy. He's too funny and charming of a character to be reduced to that. Also, cardio-Teddy is better than non-cardio-Teddy. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, funnygirl said:

I don't get the claims that McWidow is a McAsshole. Why? Because he didn't bow down to Meredith like the rest of her lackeys? Thanks goodness for that! Makes him even more appealing as a character and potential love interest for her. 

I just hated his attitude when he first appeared, bitching at them for doing rounds on "his" patient, when not one other employee in the room apparently even knew who the hell he was (I know it was Mer's first day back but I didn't get the impression anyone else was expecting him, either).  How do doctors just start working in the hospital without even being introduced to any of their coworkers? (And what, they hired a new chief of peds surgery and didn't tell anyone else?)

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, taanja said:

That's Ok. Mere seems to like dicks (pun intended)

I would rather her be with a dick like him, rather than the man child she is with now. 

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I just hated his attitude when he first appeared, bitching at them for doing rounds on "his" patient, when not one other employee in the room apparently even knew who the hell he was (I know it was Mer's first day back but I didn't get the impression anyone else was expecting him, either).  How do doctors just start working in the hospital without even being introduced to any of their coworkers? (And what, they hired a new chief of peds surgery and didn't tell anyone else?)

TV land for you, lol. No need to introduce new staff, to other staff, they will just show up for rounds and you (the other staff)  have to get on board with it. 

Edited by catspjs
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

This, and his insistence on scaring the girl about cancer before he knew anything.  "We don't know; it could be a number of things, that's why we have to do a biopsy."  That's not a lie, and it could have saved her all the fear and anxiety.  If it had been cancer, waiting a few hours to tell her wouldn't have changed anything.  She'd have plenty of time to freak out then.

• Love 10

I don’t get the real world hate for Schmitt. 
I find the actor and character more than tolerable. If anything I’d like more screen time for him and Nico. Hopefully once Alex Landi finishes up on Insatiable, he will get promoted to a series regular next season. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I was wondering the same thing but I didn't quite know how to word it...

One of my coworkers says that Amelia had sex with Koracic in between Owen and Link.  I don't remember that  but that would be preferable to Owen.

• Love 4
Just now, RoxiP said:

One of my coworkers says that Amelia had sex with Koracic in between Owen and Link.  I don't remember that  but that would be preferable to Owen.

I don't remember that, either, but I agree.

• Love 1
Just now, RoxiP said:

She definitely didn't because Tom was with Teddy, at that point...but I'd still rather that than Owen.

It's just really dumb. If this isn't a whole 'Owen's the father!' twist, then they're just wasting our time with this cliffhanger just to be a cliffhanger. The only other option is that Amelia's just shocked that she's four weeks farther along and she's past the worst of her fears (since I think she found out about Christopher's condition at 20 weeks). Which is still a ridiculous reaction so, really, this goes back to the show wanting a dumb cliffhanger. They could have had Amelia pregnant with twins and that would have been better than this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She definitely didn't because Tom was with Teddy, at that point...but I'd still rather that than Owen.

It's just really dumb. If this isn't a whole 'Owen's the father!' twist, then they're just wasting our time with this cliffhanger just to be a cliffhanger. The only other option is that Amelia's just shocked that she's four weeks farther along and she's past the worst of her fears (since I think she found out about Christopher's condition at 20 weeks). Which is still a ridiculous reaction so, really, this goes back to the show wanting a dumb cliffhanger. They could have had Amelia pregnant with twins and that would have been better than this.

For all we know they will do a flashback showing she slept with Owen, or Tom, or maybe a random guy at a bar. Who know anymore with this show, they are always forgetting what they wrote only a few episodes ago. Or maybe girl Deluca read the ultrasound wrong. Owen does not deserve another child. At this point, if the father is not Link I would rather it be a random hook up, no more Owen being a father again 

• Love 1

I just went back and read the synopsis (synopsese?) of last season and can't find a word about Amelia and Owen being together, or Amelia and Tom.  I guess these writers will let us know when they feel like it.  Yuck.

Maggie acted ridiculous and childish which is not in keeping with being a cardio God

When was she any different?  Probably the most childish and immature character in TV Land. 

It took me exactly 2 seconds to know that Dr. Irish would be St. Meredith's new love interest.  It wasn't even subtle.  Frankly I liked him from the beginning because he didn't treat her like the world revolved around her.  That will soon change.  The actor looked  familiar to me so I went to IMDb and remembered him from "Red Rock", a silly but addicting Irish show on Amazon Prime.  His character was the only sane person in the cast and sadly they killed him off at the end of season one.  He had hair on that show.  I like him but he'll probably bend the knee to Meredith and will become as odious as the rest of her worshippers.  

My first thought when the car crashed into the bar was, "Oh, I hope the driver is Maggie."  Now, THAT would be great!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I just went back and read the synopsis (synopsese?) of last season and can't find a word about Amelia and Owen being together, or Amelia and Tom.  I guess these writers will let us know when they feel like it.  Yuck.

Unless they change it, I think the only time she slept with Tom was after her brain tumor surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a random hookup once baby Allison was born after Amelia told Linc that she wanted to slow down (or Linc gets a surprise diagnosis where he can’t have kids because of his past cancer diagnosis). 

Unless Krista really can't read the room, the baby will be Linc's.  Fingers crossed.

Kim snarked that Pac Med's best CT surgeon is 200th in the country.  There are about 4,000 CT surgeons in the US at 6,200 hospitals; being the 200th best is pretty darn good.  I hate the snobbery at GSMH.

@NUguy514 your post on the previous page is a thing of beauty and I wish I could give it a thousand likes.

3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

How do doctors just start working in the hospital without even being introduced to any of their coworkers? (And what, they hired a new chief of peds surgery and didn't tell anyone else?)

In a hospital where there are professionals, the chief of the department (i.e. Bailey) would have sent around a notice as soon as he was hired.. Before he started, she and the chief resident (DeLuca) would have worked out who is on his service as he starts.

9 hours ago, ams1001 said:

And it would make more sense if she was doing that in the hospital nursery (y'know, after they get him checked out by an actual pediatrician and make sure he's okay).

Since when does a baby that is dropped off get checked out by the fire house and pronounced okay instead of, you know, by a doctor? And if Jo is a Safe Haven volunteer, why isn't she handing the baby over to a DCS worker to place in a foster home?  There is no way that Jo filled out all the paperwork to be a foster parent before even her first pick-up.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, WendyM said:

Meredith and Christina have more chemistry than any couple on this show and at this point, Christina is only a floating text bubble. I love that McWidow is totally the opposite of McDreamy in the looks department vis-a-vis hair. Christina gives the best gifts!

It is a sign of how good Sandra Oh's performance was when she was on the show, because I could hear her saying all the things in those text bubbles as though she was right there. It could be a sign of good writing too, but everything else in the episode was badly written, so I am giving credit to Sandra.

9 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

anyone else wondering what the deal is with Pac NW/whatever the hospital is run by Alex? there have been several mentions about money and it having plenty which makes no sense.

Before Alex mentioned it; this week UCLA doctor suggests other hospital can't pay her enough but Pac NW can.

Is this C Fox donating cash as a back channel to help Richard--while being too proud to own up to it?

They are linked to the mob?

other?

There was that episode a few weeks ago where Alex was trying to impress investors to put money into Pac North. He impressed them with how he handled all the disasters that kept popping up and agreed to invest.

4 hours ago, izabella said:

This, and his insistence on scaring the girl about cancer before he knew anything.  "We don't know; it could be a number of things, that's why we have to do a biopsy."  That's not a lie, and it could have saved her all the fear and anxiety.  If it had been cancer, waiting a few hours to tell her wouldn't have changed anything.  She'd have plenty of time to freak out then.

I am predicting that when McWidow's wife died he wasn't given information about her condition that he thinks would have impacted her treatment or his time with her. So now he gives all his patients all possible info.

4 hours ago, RoxiP said:

She has referenced sleeping with Koracic, but I think it was before he was on the show, or maybe back after he cut out her tumor. I don't remember that happening recently.  But if Amelia slept with Owen within 4 weeks of Linc, maybe that was a reason to get an ultra sound and confirm how far along she was before telling Linc? She's a doctor she should understand what possibilities are and to be prepared.

Those scenes with the interns made me think of the one who got fired for yelling at Bailey for Meredith being gone. Kind of sucks for her to not get re-hired too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KaveDweller said:

She has referenced sleeping with Koracic, but I think it was before he was on the show, or maybe back after he cut out her tumor. I don't remember that happening recently.  But if Amelia slept with Owen within 4 weeks of Linc, maybe that was a reason to get an ultra sound and confirm how far along she was before telling Linc? She's a doctor she should understand what possibilities are and to be prepared.

Since Amelia barely has a period, it was going to be difficult to be sure when she conceived. At this point in Amelia's pregnancy, using the size of the fetus in an ultrasound is a lot less reliable -- I wish the doctor had said that the fetus was the size of a 24-weeker as opposed to "You are 24 weeks". She can't be completely sure.  The discrepancy could be the result of a slightly bigger fetus -- we are talking centimeters.

As an exmaple of the unreliability: My ob told me that my son weighed 8 lbs when I was 33 to 34 weeks pregnant and that he was going to weigh over 10 lbs at 38 weeks -- I was ultrasounded 5 days before I had my c-section. He weighed only 7 lbs 15 ozs! Definitely more unreliable as the pregnancy progresses, but it's an example of how wrong the ultrasound can be.

I still think it's Linc's. I hate that they are trying to rewrite storylines that they just told. According to them, Amelia and Owen weren't sleeping together before they broke up. It's Grey's -- I know! Sometimes, I still hold out for measured and normal conversations  that are not filled with random drama! That's why they are flirting with ruining the only couple that actually has grown-up conversations!

• Love 8

Damn, Meredith, bitchy much?

No Alex-boo!

I just can't with most of what happened in this episode. As much as I want to say I'm done watching, though, I will probably watch to the bitter end because I am pretty much incapable of leaving things unfinished.

Edited by marykat71702
  • Love 6
On 11/21/2019 at 9:49 PM, LexieLily said:

Did Amelia ever - overlap with Owen and Linc? I'm honestly not remembering. Any possibility Carina got the weeks wrong or it could still be Linc's kid?

I didn't think she did. I'd like to point out that ultrasound dating is not an exact science. They're estimates and can vary a week or two in either direction. She needs a DNA test to be sure. I love Amelia and Linc's relationship and I wish they would just let the kid be Linc's. Or better yet, I wish they didn't write her pregnancy in.

• Love 5

I wish I could put into words properly but the scene with Link, DeLuca and HOAG really rubbed me the wrong way. Being equal in a relationship has a lot more variables than just career. No one needs to be brought down to boost someone else.

As for Amelia, if Owen is the father, I'm out. Seriously. I can't stand Owen. Seeing Amelia with Link has been wonderful. They communicate, laugh, support each other and everyone else on the show could learn a thing or two. Sadly, for plot sake, the writers have to go with whatever is the most dramatic in order to keep people interested. Or at least they think that's what they have to do.

• Love 12

How on earth could Amelia be six months pregnant already and not have known it? She found out at five months probably? I understand it's in the realm of possibility, but to have ZERO indication of being pregnant for that long? She continued having a light period all that time? She didn't gain an ounce of weight? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Shellie said:

How on earth could Amelia be six months pregnant already and not have known it? She found out at five months probably? I understand it's in the realm of possibility, but to have ZERO indication of being pregnant for that long? She continued having a light period all that time? She didn't gain an ounce of weight? 

She said she rarely had periods because of the birth control she was on. (Convenient, right?)

9 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

She said she rarely had periods because of the birth control she was on. (Convenient, right?)

But still . . . no signs whatsoever for five months?  Just seems difficult to imagine with a woman of her age who had already given birth once before and . . . she's a doctor!  

I realize it can happen.  One of my friends was five months along before realizing she might be pregnant, since her periods had always been very erratic.  She had no signs at all and then one day she looked in a cabinet and saw her tampons and couldn't remember the last time she had used any.  I have trouble believing this with Amelia, though.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Shellie said:

But still . . . no signs whatsoever for five months?  Just seems difficult to imagine with a woman of her age who had already given birth once before and . . . she's a doctor!  

The female doctors on this show seem to know less about birth control and pregnancy than hormonal teenagers raised by wolves.  Seriously, so many unplanned pregnancies in such a small group of medically trained people is ridiculous.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Unless Krista really can't read the room, the baby will be Linc's. 

Oh, that baby is so doomed.

On another note, I'm not familiar with Safe Haven. Can somebody explain what exactly is a Safe Haven volunteer and what was Jo's role supposed to be at the station? Was she there to give human interaction and reassurance to the baby, or was she there as a doctor? Why did she remain so long at the station instead of getting the baby to the hospital, or was she just waiting for the social worker? Shouldn't that baby be checked by a doctor?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Sarnia said:

Oh, that baby is so doomed.

On another note, I'm not familiar with Safe Haven. Can somebody explain what exactly is a Safe Haven volunteer and what was Jo's role supposed to be at the station? Was she there to give human interaction and reassurance to the baby, or was she there as a doctor? Why did she remain so long at the station instead of getting the baby to the hospital, or was she just waiting for the social worker? Shouldn't that baby be checked by a doctor?

I'm not clear on what exactly her role was supposed to be. Seemed like she was just supposed to pick up the baby from the fire station and bring him to a social worker at the hospital. In which case...why doesn't either a.) someone from the fire station bring him to the hospital or b.) the social worker just go pick him up? I mean, I guess the argument might be that they might not have time so a middle-person is needed...but then Jo is an attending (she was at work when they called, right?) and in reality shouldn't be able to just drop everything at work and run when they call. (I know in TV hospitals they never seem to have actual work to keep them busy, unless there's a crisis with the patient of the week.) And someone at the fire station has to watch him until the volunteer gets there, anyway.

I do hope this is the only baby she has to go get. They said they get about 7 surrendered babies a year, so if she's getting several calls over the season, that's gonna get unrealistic(er) real quick.

(I did google Safe Haven volunteer but what I found seems to be a family resources/shelter-type org, not anything to do with Safe Haven laws for safely surrendering a newborn. Couldn't find anything on volunteering for that. But I also didn't look super hard.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I felt bad for Bailey but Ben is such a bad actor it took me out of the scene. 

Loved Linc telling Deluca he’s not Meredith‘s equal. So over Deluca I really hope him and Meredith are done now. Seems like they are going to set her up with the new jerky chief of peds. I’m not sure how I feel about him yet either. They need to make him less of a jerk tho. They kind of did at the end a bit. I already like the thought of him and Meredith better then Deluca and Meredith. Mcwidow made me laugh. 

Owen being the dad of Amelias baby is so stupid. I was really liking Linc and her so of course they have to ruin it.

Actually didn’t mind Teddy this episode. They need to stop with the Teddy and Koracik stuff tho. They weren’t a good couple who cares.

I hate crossovers especially with a show I don’t like and don’t watch. Stop forcing Station 19 on me.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Shellie said:

Well, I think Amelia was more like four months along when she found out. She did find out in the premiere, and I do know they skipped a little bit ahead at SOME point.

Although Grey's timeline is always wonky. See them celebrating Halloween when it's only supposed to be August (since Teddy and Owen's baby was supposed to be born in May or something). 

• Love 2

Ew. Owen’s sperm is magic! Will Ben and Miranda adopt the baby that Jo kidnapped?

I’m okay with McWidow. Meredith should be with a man, not a boy.

Definitely okay with a break from Maggie. 

• Love 3

McWidow.  I am irrationally annoyed by the incorrect use of that label..  Does that label apply to him?  Did his wife die?  Then he is a widower and the label should be McWidower,  

Meredith is the widow whose husband died.  Unless McWidow applies to Meredith, it's being used wrong to apply to surly peds doc!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, willgracefan said:

What bugged me so much was when the interns were eating cake. But really what were on their plates were crumbs. Who breaks up cake into pieces become the eat it?

Apparently even the interns don't know how to eat right. Seriously, I hate to say this, but I want the car accident to take ALL the interns out. I mean, they are horrible. Sad we wish for the day of the Mercy West interns, who were good actor who all got wiped out in a mass shooting. I mean, everyone from Schmidt to Meredith's puppy need to go. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, izabella said:

McWidow.  I am irrationally annoyed by the incorrect use of that label..  Does that label apply to him?  Did his wife die?  Then he is a widower and the label should be McWidower,  

Meredith is the widow whose husband died.  Unless McWidow applies to Meredith, it's being used wrong to apply to surly peds doc!

I'm annoyed as hell too.  It makes no sense to call him McWidow and it is not cute.  Just stupid.   

• Love 3