Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: The Order of the Mongoose

• Start Topic

Poor Sebastian!.  I like him well enough and I enjoyed the episode.  I prefer that Sebastian be the main agent rather than Hannah.  Now she gets on my nerves. 

I thought the plot was pretty good for this show; of course it was obvious the guard was a bad guy but I was still kind of disappointed that he was.

Not sure why NCIS was called in though.

I'd be happy to belong to the Order of the Mongoose.  They are very brave little animals although not as cute as meerkats, which are in the same family.

Edited by Trey
  • Love 1

A decent enough episode - I pretty much called out the bad guys as well - at least the secretary - took a bit before I suspected the body guard.  

I happen to LIKE Hanna, and Gregorio has grown on me.  I liked Sebastian better in the lab but he is a good guy - nerdy and goofy as he is.  

Not crazy about Loretta and her mission to "save" the battered woman.  Any bets that we haven't seen the last of that husband?   You know he is going to be out for Loretta's blood.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 12catcrazy said:

I happen to LIKE Hanna, and Gregorio has grown on me.

I used to like Hanna but the first episode of the season kind of turned me off her.  Gregorio has grown on me too.

• Love 1

Sebastian, why are you letting the guy you are supposed to be protecting wander away like that? I'm pretty sure bad guys setting off the fire alarm to cause a distraction was covered in your Intro to Bodyguarding 101 class. It's hilarious that the plan for the Prime Minister's son to run away was dependent on the second guard being totally incompetent at his job, which he was.

Then Pride and the Prime Minister are under heavy fire, and all Sebastian can do is cower behind a wall even though he isn't bring targeted. Even when the bad guy runs past him, does Sebastian shoot him, or point his gun at him and yell at him to drop his weapon? Nope he lets the bad guy continue to blaze away at the fleeing car so he can run up behind him and fight him hand-to-hand. The guy who had already knocked him out once before in the hotel room. Nice judgment there Mr. React Team Wanna-be.

• Love 3
On 11/20/2019 at 6:05 AM, Trey said:

Perhaps every other agency was busy while NCIS was literally sitting in their office looking at a stack of files while waiting for the next murder of a sailor.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Raja said:
On 11/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, Trey said:

Perhaps every other agency was busy while NCIS was literally sitting in their office looking at a stack of files while waiting for the next murder of a sailor.

Could be worse...on FBI, they were called in because a high school teacher was missing for 17 hours. Eventually, it was discovered that a New York branch of a Mexican street gang was involved, but that's the closest reason to have the FBI involved.

• Love 2