Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Spike

S07.E03: What Am I Worth to You?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Hell DEAD people don't even want those clothes anymore! 😄  Honestly that store did look janky.  The thing is Anny keeps saying that Robert is a liar which tells me that he told her he would buy all these expensive things for her and he has done a 180 in her mind.  IDK there still seems to something inherently mean and selfish about Robert.  Buying her lingerie was HIS gift not hers.  Unless I ask for sexy lingerie specifically I always give the side eye to "I got this for you babe" line.

I was actually terrified for Sasha giving birth in that hospital in Russia.  Geez what kinda of run down hospital was that??  Metal bed frames, old equipment, I half expected them to show up with candles and warm towels....

The Russian delivery room looked pretty awful, but it was Johns Hopkins compared to the group birthing room Tiffany toured in South Africa.  

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Hell DEAD people don't even want those clothes anymore! 😄  Honestly that store did look janky.  The thing is Anny keeps saying that Robert is a liar which tells me that he told her he would buy all these expensive things for her and he has done a 180 in her mind.  IDK there still seems to something inherently mean and selfish about Robert.  Buying her lingerie was HIS gift not hers.  Unless I ask for sexy lingerie specifically I always give the side eye to "I got this for you babe" line.

I was actually terrified for Sasha giving birth in that hospital in Russia.  Geez what kinda of run down hospital was that??  Metal bed frames, old equipment, I half expected them to show up with candles and warm towels....

I was wondering about the hospital too. What system of insurance do they have? I thought maybe this hospital was one for people of little means. I doubt they have money. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Although, I'm sure the  REAL reason behind the second hand store was filming privileges. 

Also, the clerk was quite charming and obviously compromised and trying very hard. I hope she gets a launch into something better off the show. I liked her!

20 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I seriously cannot even imagine how much it costs to raise 5 children!

Safe to say the moms are picking up all the cost.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

WEIRDLY SUSPECT: I've shopped in thrift stores literally thousands of times and never once has a salesperson asked me if they could help me find something. Mostly because thrift stores aren't organized in any way that would help anyone find any one specific thing. 

  • Like 19
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

WEIRDLY SUSPECT: I've shopped in thrift stores literally thousands of times and never once has a salesperson asked me if they could help me find something. Mostly because thrift stores aren't organized in any way that would help anyone find any one specific thing. 

I didn't even think about that, but you are right. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:
22 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Mursel is an asshole, too. Anna’s son is too insightful and intelligent for this show. All the kids are. 

They should have a tell all with just the kids this season.   

Honestly, both Mursel and Anna seem developmentally challenged, as does Mommy Anna. The kids' father must be pretty terrific, because the oldest son is impressive. Can I adopt him?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Guests should not be asked to pay for celebrations. The hosts should operate within their budgets even if it means no reception at all. 

Their budget is going to be a potluck so it's all going to end the same.  Someone else's backyard, everyone brings a dish, everyone brings their own paper cup. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Their budget is going to be a potluck so it's all going to end the same.  Someone else's backyard, everyone brings a dish, everyone brings their own paper cup. 

Or the red plastic cups you write your name on with a sharpie. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

In some shots he looks straight up (no pun) scoliotic.

And they were both totally calm, just hurling accusations and insults back and forth as easy as you please. I think this was totally staged! Don't you think most women in this situation would be stunned, furious or crying if their new bf was goading them like this?

Of course not! But ppl have become so freaking tacky! Don't even get me started on adults who include "suggested gifts" lists or registry info in their own birthday party invitations! 🙄

The exchange was kinda weird. 

I prefer to give money so I don't have to be bothered.  I recently went to a wedding with a "honeyfund" but I didn't like having to create an account or whatever and put in my CC for a site I didn't know. 

Edited by RealReality

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Spike said:

If Anny wants kids will there be numbers 6, 7, and 8?

I’m sure she and Uberman will want to adopt his entire brood. Because, you know, his children are the number one priority.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Anna needs to stop being a doormat. She was so pathetic in that scene in the backyard with Mursel and the boys. The minute Mursel told her he was keeping her boys a secret from his family she should have ended it right there. Who accepts that in a potential partner? A desperate, middle aged lady who can't fathom she can find anything better that that man-child, beekeeper from Turkey. Not only does he straight up say they are a secret, but they both have the entire sickening conversation in front of her three sweet boys. How do you think that makes them feel about their Mother? Anna is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this idiot. Send him back on the next plane to Turkey. He won't be missed.

Edited by Matty
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

What about someone who is 53 years old and never married?  Does everyone think that's a red flag? 

Asking for a friend. 

It depends in the person. I am older and have never been married. I might be a red flag for some folks. Some people live with others, the engagement falls through, they don’t see a need to get married, etc.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

What about someone who is 53 years old and never married?  Does everyone think that's a red flag? 

Asking for a friend. 

I never had (or wanted) children and didn't marry until right before my 60th birthday.    I like to say that I waited all that time to find the right guy and spent all that time beforehand spoiling and taking care of MYSESLF.  I knew I'd make a better "rich aunt" than a poor mother and that worked out very well for everybody involved.  Tell your friend not to despair......

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

I'm 48 and never been married and have no urge to find my twu wuv that I can't afford to bring to 'Murica.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Not all thrift stores are trashy. It depends on the store - there are some great ones in San Francisco, NY and LA. There are probably great ones all over the country. Lots of times, people bring really nice/designer items to sell on consignment.

That said, the place Robert took Anny did not look like one of the stores where there's nice/designer items. 

Aspen, CO has the best consignment shop on the planet, Little Birds.  Designer stuff barely worn.  Even has a website (I should ask for a commission).  Awesome.  

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

Buying her lingerie was HIS gift not hers.

Robert does not strike me as a giving guy between the sheets.  It is all about him!

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

Robert does not strike me as a giving guy between the sheets.  It is all about him!

He might give you an STD.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 22
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Their budget is going to be a potluck so it's all going to end the same.  Someone else's backyard, everyone brings a dish, everyone brings their own paper cup. 

I understand what you mean and how you view this caper but what I am saying is regardless of budget guests should not pay, bring food, BYO or anything if one cannot afford to do it on their own. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/18/2019 at 8:54 AM, BallisticNikki said:
On 11/17/2019 at 6:44 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I have no idea why people do not take care of those things, she reminds me of the Austin Powers with the mole, moley, molllleeee turrets episode he went thru with Fred Savage's character.

Are they dangerous? Or just unsightly?

I'm not prone to moles, but friends who are give me the impression you're better off leaving any benign ones alone.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

I understand what you mean and how you view this caper but what I am saying is regardless of budget guests should not pay, bring food, BYO or anything if one cannot afford to do it on their own. 

Yeppers - if you can't afford a dinner out for twelve or fifteen people (and treating THEM) you can't afford to get married.  But that will never stop all the fools on this show.

I did not like Anny dismissing a buffet.  I would go at a buffet dinner like it was my job.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

I'm not prone to moles, but friends who are give me the impression you're better off leaving any benign ones alone.

She may also have the type of skin that is prone to Keloids, and removing a mole like that may end up creating an even bigger skin lump where the scar tissue forms.

  • Useful 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I did not like Anny dismissing a buffet.  I would go at a buffet dinner like it was my job.

Oh hello, member of my tribe! #BuffetAllDay

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Regarding the thrift store Anny was taken to, I looked it up - (much time on your hands ??)   The name is Avalon Exchange, in Winter Park FL.  They seem to pride themselves on their website on being a 'cut above' in the resale store category.  The reviews say it tends to younger stuff.  No idea how savvy Robert is about this stuff, or if Production chose the place.  It was still a dumb move, since he had to have some idea of her 'tastes'.  

But a guy who hasn't even bought his growing kid a bed yet may not even be up to prices at a Nordstrom's Rack or the like.

Generally it looks like this relationship has a shelf life of about three days, but knowing how these things go, we'll see a spoiler that they got married this fall &c &c. 

p.s.  Can I just add that Pao remains as unlikable as ever and isn't a great addition to 'Pillow Talk'?   Wrong topic?  Sorry.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, Chippings said:

p.s.  Can I just add that Pao remains as unlikable as ever and isn't a great addition to 'Pillow Talk'?   Wrong topic?  Sorry.

I didn't like seeing her on there. She bugs the h--- out of me. I have warmed to Molly though. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Anny, everyone is doing it girl. No shame in a thrift store game! 

1C3A2B81-1FC1-427C-BEF3-EEA49D464A61.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think that Russian hospital might have been purposely filmed to look more dismal than it actually was with darkened corridors and zombie like figures filmed from the floor up. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Showing us superior Americans scenes of the shabby, dark, grim maternity wards in other countries like Russia and Brazil is another TLC created story line. The populations of Russia and Brazil are quite sizeable and the women birth their babies in those hospitals every day and, surprise, the babies and moms survive and are fine. Give me a break, TLC. Do you think we're stupid?

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have gotten a few things from Goodwill, a cool leather coat or two, some really nice riding clothes, a pair of unworn expensive boots, brand escapes me but after one wearing I know why they were there...hurt my feet so bad! There should be an honor code with women donating to Goodwill, if it hurts you, toss them out, don't inflict pain on other women!

85% of what I own is secondhand, either from Goodwill, a thrift shop, or consignment store. That is by choice.

I even go a step above the regular Goodwill and go to their outlet store (you pay per pound, not item). Went there 2 weeks ago, in fact, and bought 3 brand new duvet covers, tags still on them and totaling more than $600 for the 3, and spent a whopping $15.

While I don't think he should have taken her thrifting on her first outing, I love used clothes.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Like 10
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:
2 hours ago, Spike said:

He might give you an STD.

Or, apparently, a baby.

More Super Sperm! 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think that Russian hospital might have been purposely filmed to look more dismal than it actually was with darkened corridors and zombie like figures filmed from the floor up. 

20 minutes ago, Matty said:

Showing us superior Americans scenes of the shabby, dark, grim maternity wards in other countries like Russia and Brazil is another TLC created story line. The populations of Russia and Brazil are quite sizeable and the women birth their babies in those hospitals every day and, surprise, the babies and moms survive and are fine. Give me a break, TLC. Do you think we're stupid?

Emily remarked she was glad Sasha was with her during the birth as it is difficult to communicate in two languages when you're in pain.

So, I'm wondering if her Russian is better than she lets on. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, watchingtvaddict said:

So, I'm wondering if her Russian is better than she lets on. 

I would certainly hope so after living there for three years! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

More Super Sperm! 

Juny better watch it-the Russian Spermanator and the Uber Douche are ahead.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Juny better watch it-the Russian Spermanator and the Uber Douche are ahead.

Uber Douche is way out in front. Maybe he’s open to alternative payment methods for rides a la Mykuhl. “Will that be cash or spread it?”

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/18/2019 at 3:45 PM, StrongbyDefault said:

I just realized this scene was a bonus scene in the "more to love" episode that was on before the new one last night.  My apologies for the confusion - I too was enjoying a glass (or a few) of wine while I watched so my recall is a bit fuzzy.

TLC posted the scene on Facebook and it is...a lot. I have so many questions. Who knew there were teenagers willing to bring up the topic of the sex their mom had last night? Was Mursel trying to convince the boys that the noises were from practicing tae kwon do? Why did Mursel act as though he was being poisoned when he tasted the egg Anna cooked for him?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

38 minutes ago, Matty said:

Showing us superior Americans scenes of the shabby, dark, grim maternity wards in other countries like Russia and Brazil is another TLC created story line. The populations of Russia and Brazil are quite sizeable and the women birth their babies in those hospitals every day and, surprise, the babies and moms survive and are fine. Give me a break, TLC. Do you think we're stupid?

Its just Sharp's M.O. Any foreign country is portrayed as backward, filthy, poor, and unsanitary. 

34 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

85% of what I own is secondhand, either from Goodwill, a thrift shop, or consignment store. That is by choice.

I even go a step above the regular Goodwill and go to their outlet store (you pay per pound, not item). Went there 2 weeks ago, in fact, and bought 3 brand new duvet covers, tags still on them and totaling more than $600 for the 3, and spent a whopping $15.

While I don't think he should have taken her thrifting on her first outing, I love used clothes.

I agree, I love thrifting and I love finding a bargain. I went to the one and only, original recipe, greatest of them all, Filene's Basement (the REAL one) all the time; sometimes every day, when I worked in downtown Boston. I got my wedding dress there. (It wasn't a "wedding dress" per se, it was a white cotton peasant dress because I had an outdoor hippie wedding). It was $75. My shoes were $20. I got my husband a Perry Ellis winter jacket, Bloomingdale's tag still on it ($300), for $27. I found Ralph Lauren dresses and Dior coats for peanuts. And thrift/consignment shops? Girl. Live for them. BUT, Anny does not seem to be a girl who enjoys stalking the wild bargain. On the contrary, she wants expensive, she wants name brand. So taking her to a thrift shop was insulting and mean. Not to mention that some people just can't get past wearing someone else's clothes. Just like some people can't or won't eat leftovers. He shouldn't have taken her there and acted like a dick. He could have said "this shop is really cool and they have lots of nice things. We can buy a lot more if we start here". But he just got his back up and called her a crybaby. Ugh. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

right, that explains why I've only had it at The Russian Tea Room (and doubt if it's still on the menu) Okay, I just checked and it's still offered! 

Wow - maybe YOU know how to say "Tea" in Russian?

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I would certainly hope so after living there for three years! 

I bet she knew how to say “stick it in me” and “let’s ditch your kids” in Russian.

12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
59 minutes ago, Matty said:

Its just Sharp's M.O. Any foreign country is portrayed as backward, filthy, poor, and unsanitary. 

European places like London and Paris are given flattering romantic edits.  As if there are no slums or industry.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Hey Anny, everyone is doing it girl. No shame in a thrift store game! 

Sadly, no more tags being popped at Macklemore's Thrift Shop.  It's gone now.  
Seattle rents are astronomical.  

Edited by kirklandia
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Chippings said:

Regarding the thrift store Anny was taken to, I looked it up - (much time on your hands ??)   The name is Avalon Exchange, in Winter Park FL.  They seem to pride themselves on their website on being a 'cut above' in the resale store category.  The reviews say it tends to younger stuff. 

I looked it up too, and the stuff seemed nice enough.

1 hour ago, Chippings said:

It was still a dumb move, since he had to have some idea of her 'tastes'.  

You mean after 8 hours in the DR and one day together (not even the whole first day) he does NOT have her tastes down pat?  But he sure as hell thought he knew what she would like for no no time underwear, right?

2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Oh hello, member of my tribe! #BuffetAllDay

Again, I am from MN and we have no shame in the game of our love of eating.  I get excited when we get invited to VFW wedding receptions!!  Piles of food, seconds, cheap liquor if it is a cash bar (and strong drinks, too!)

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Am I a bad person because I enjoyed watching Emily’s pain while giving birth?   I love it when life slaps dumbass idiots in the face.   Wonder how long until her baby daddy dumps her for someone else?

Have to wonder, if he wasn’t in the delivery for the other two kids, if now he has had some sense slapped into him.  He was only there to provide translation for Emily.  His other two baby mamas didn’t require that service.  He got more information during that delivery than during any of the previous. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I love thrifting but it wouldn’t be the first thing that pops into my mind when someone says they want to take me shopping as if that’s EVER happened to me in my life. Lol

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't think she was insisting on moving to Miami.  It was more like she said she might like to move there in the future.   

I can't really tell how greedy and materialistic NAnny is.  If Robert was treating her with a little respect and getting her some decent things, and she acted this way, I'd say she was a greedy gold digger.  But, Robert is treating her like something he pulled out of the bargain bin at the thrift store, so I don't fault her for her reaction.  

Robert is clearly a scumbag, the jury is out on NAnny, in my book.   

Oh,  believe me,  I was in no way implying that Robert was a "catch"!  I was waiting to log into a job interview when I typed my post this morning and I know I didn't make my thoughts clear.  

I was thinking back to the conversation Robert had with his friend who "warned" him about women from the DR.  Next thing we know, the day after she arrives,   nAnny is wanting name brand designer clothes,  an iPhone X and a beach wedding in Miami with the possibility of moving there.  IF this was not prompted by production,  then I'm sure Roberts mind is thinking back to that conversation.

Isn't Pedro of Chantel & Pedro from the DR?  Sister Pedro seemed to dress very nicely. 

Living in the Phoenix  area and watching a few seasons of 90 Day franchise,  Latin women have a very certain style... and it's not off brand Levi's and a button down pastel flowered blouse! 

5 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

WEIRDLY SUSPECT: I've shopped in thrift stores literally thousands of times and never once has a salesperson asked me if they could help me find something. Mostly because thrift stores aren't organized in any way that would help anyone find any one specific thing. 

I Goodwill often.  Before the company Mr. Tostandon works for supplied work uniforms,  I would buy his shirts for work at Goodwill.  Why pay full price for something that will get full of ink and grease.  We do have some very nice consignment second hand stores here also.  

CT Michael cracks me up.  He is trying too hard to impress.  Meanwhile,  his clothes do not fit and he has a horrible haircut.  When he was doing his talking head about his daughter...I mean girlfriend,  getting approved,  he ended a sentence by looking at the camera,  then flashed a smile.  Do not ask me why, what popped in my mind was an old movie I recently watched with Cary Grant called Penny Serenade.  He & his wife adopted a little girl,  who was in a Christmas pageant.  She tripped and slid down this board,  pulling the skyline with her.  When she reached the bottom,  the teacher was waiting and the little girl looked at her with a solemn face,  then flashes this grin. That's who CT Michael reminded me of,  lol!   

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

CT Michael cracks me up.  He is trying too hard to impress.  Meanwhile,  his clothes do not fit and he has a horrible haircut.  When he was doing his talking head about his daughter...I mean girlfriend,  getting approved,  he ended a sentence by looking at the camera,  then flashed a smile. 

In one of his talking heads he spoke about how he rented the Limo because he couldn’t afford a helicopter and then he winked at the camera. I cringe every time he speaks. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

TLC posted the scene on Facebook and it is...a lot. I have so many questions. Who knew there were teenagers willing to bring up the topic of the sex their mom had last night? Was Mursel trying to convince the boys that the noises were from practicing tae kwon do? Why did Mursel act as though he was being poisoned when he tasted the egg Anna cooked for him?

That scene was horrifying. I am kind of rooting the oldest son on.

I mentioned my Polish author friend on another post and how he constantly belittles Americn food, culture, scenery, etc even though he has only been to the US 3 times and the majority of that was spent in an airport motel eating conference food. Some of it is his culture, some his humor. We laugh him off because he is mostly a fun, nice guy and he would feel bad if he thought he hurt our feelings.  Mursel is a whole other breed. He should be majorly sucking up. WHAT does she see in him besides his Turkish Delight?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

That scene was horrifying. I am kind of rooting the oldest son on.

I mentioned my Polish author friend on another post and how he constantly belittles Americn food, culture, scenery, etc even though he has only been to the US 3 times and the majority of that was spent in an airport motel eating conference food. Some of it is his culture, some his humor. We laugh him off because he is mostly a fun, nice guy and he would feel bad if he thought he hurt our feelings.  Mursel is a whole other breed. He should be majorly sucking up. WHAT does she see in him besides his Turkish Delight?

Murcel seems so honest when he is talking about how much better Turkey is. I 100% believe he thinks they are going to get married and he will convince his new bride to abandon her children and move back to his home country.

But, I want to believe this is all a lie and they're playing it up for the cameras. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Murcel seems so honest when he is talking about how much better Turkey is. I 100% believe he thinks they are going to get married and he will convince his new bride to abandon her children and move back to his home country.

But, I want to believe this is all a lie and they're playing it up for the cameras. 

I agree and I hope it is for show, too. In his talking head he even said that they would have to stay in the US "for a few years",  presumably before he takes her to Turkey. This man has no intentions of hanging around with her kids. At this point they are merely a roadblock.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

85% of what I own is secondhand, either from Goodwill, a thrift shop, or consignment store. That is by choice.

I even go a step above the regular Goodwill and go to their outlet store (you pay per pound, not item). Went there 2 weeks ago, in fact, and bought 3 brand new duvet covers, tags still on them and totaling more than $600 for the 3, and spent a whopping $15.

While I don't think he should have taken her thrifting on her first outing, I love used clothes.

I love, love, love the goodwill outlet stores.  I got brand new tags still on them kohls house brand toddler clothing one time.  I also got a new in the box tech toy and some new Tupperware.   I find cool things there all of the time!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Not all thrift stores are trashy. It depends on the store - there are some great ones in San Francisco, NY and LA. There are probably great ones all over the country. Lots of times, people bring really nice/designer items to sell on consignment.

That said, the place Robert took Anny did not look like one of the stores where there's nice/designer items. 

I live in Orlando and Winter Park is one of the nicest and most expensive cities in metro Orlando. It has a really beautiful walkable downtown and a lot of big homes on the water.  It has some downscale areas too, but its definitely one of the IT spots in Orlando. I dont know about that particular store, but if I was thrift store shopping WP would be a great place to do it.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size