Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Mama Bear

• Start Topic

Jules attends Woöm’s company retreat, hosted by a professional spiritual leader. Stella hears back from business school. Jules learns upsetting news that will impact Madison’s relationship and the future of their friendship.

Dropping on Hulu on Friday, November 15, 2019.

Ugh, that retreat was so painful to watch! No wonder Jules avoided it the last four years.

I do not understand why she decided to keep it a secret that she saw Colin at Celeste's house though. The only person that helps is Colin. If she had just told Madison the truth right away, Madison still would have been upset but the situation would have been slightly different. Jules made herself look pretty bad because she'd been lying about being pregnant all day.

Now I want to know more about Ramona. Who is she that Celeste knows exactly who she is?

The WOOM Retreat was hysterical, clumping all the 'fads' into one experience, and Margot Robbie being the leader of it all because there could not be a Celeste for Celeste was just GOLD! I wish they had spent more time on that, the aftermath of seeing Colin and leaving could have been its own episode, it felt like they wasted the opportunity to just keep on the retreat track and learn more about the others she works with. 

Being the bearer of news 'your man is a lying cheating scumbag' is never going to go well, she needed more time, she was not expecting her friend to turn up, she panicked and dealt with the rest of the day. I liked the episode, but I would love more WOOM stuff, that is just crazy funny.

Everytime they went to her in the chair looking all anxious she looked so much like Morticia Addams it was distracting in an awesome way.

• Love 1