Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: On Lock Down

• Start Topic

I'm looking forward to the Jennifer/Danielle take down. I feel it brewing. Jennifer and her temper could mop the floor with Danielle. 

I'm sure the only reason Teresa is besties with Danielle is because production told her that is what she has to do because Danielle has no other friends. Tre probably hates having to play that game buy hey, she has a new pool to pay for!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, janiema said:

The only one I alike is Delores. One might see her as a sycophant to Tre but they are childhood friends. I would love a friend like Delores.

I have friends like Delores and I am a friend like Delores.  Granted, none of have to go out a limb like Delores does, because none of us are Teresa - but we'd all do in in a heartbeat.  No questions asked, circle up those wagons, nice and tight.  LOL

• Love 5
On 11/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, sATL said:

would love to know how the family/extended is doing... his kids are teens, his nephew was in law school, is his BIL still a fireman, 2 family members had the gastric sleeve surgery,  etc.

72676216_2551380968257043_59573474746821they were together with the Gorgas the same day I was in Walt Disney World last month

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg can't she get that low hairline lasered like the hairy Kardashians did? 

I'm sort of glad she hasn't.  At least two of her daughters have inherited her 2-head, and would be made self-conscious if Tre were embarrassed by her own hairline.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm looking forward to the Jennifer/Danielle take down. I feel it brewing. Jennifer and her temper could mop the floor with Danielle. 

I'm sure the only reason Teresa is besties with Danielle is because production told her that is what she has to do because Danielle has no other friends. Tre probably hates having to play that game buy hey, she has a new pool to pay for!

Tre does nothing out of her own self-interest.  She's backing Danielle because Danielle is her attack dog.  Tre could care less if there were a friendless person on the show.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Tre does nothing out of her own self-interest.  She's backing Danielle because Danielle is her attack dog.  Tre could care less if there were a friendless person on the show.

Bingo. Tre is all about using people for her own benefit. Danielle backs her up now, in a way that the other girls won't do. Even Dolores, who is a life-long friend, will call her on her shit. Tre and Danielle have a symbiotic relationship - they look the other way for each other.

• Love 10
On 11/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, Bronzedog said:

I might be over this show.  It's been so boring.

It has been boring since the original cast left the show, including Caroline, Dina, Jackie and Kathy and Rosie. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
On 11/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, Gigi43 said:

I still think Bravo paid for the glass since they aired it but Melissa said on WWHL she didn't pay for glass and was never contacted about it. She also couldn't remember the last time she spoke to Kathy or Rosie because it's been a while. But they were oh so close plotting to get on the show how could it be? 😉 Rich wasn't mentioned because the question was Kathy/Rosie but he's probably the most bitter about being dropped imo. 

The whole show is loosely scripted so I think the glass breaking was staged. Bravo decides each season who the protagonists and antagonists will be just like when they decided Melissa and Teresa would mend fences because the show needed to change direction. 

I agree: Rich LOVED being on this show. He really knew how to ham it up. He played up his on cam time and always to me looked like an uncomfortable amateur. His 15 minutes are over and I bet he is all butt hurt. 

By the way, Dolores is a real life close friend to Caroline. Margaret is a tired bore to me and Siggy is too much fake shtik. Jennifer is decoration. Her husband reminds me so much of Dr. Frederic Brandt or even Dr. Will from Big Brother. He has a wax face. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
vocabulary errors
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm sort of glad she hasn't.  At least two of her daughters have inherited her 2-head, and would be made self-conscious if Tre were embarrassed by her own hairline.

I totally agree.  It's one thing to criticize her make-up, hairstyle, fashions, house, behavior, etc.  Those are things within her control.  Her hairline though?  OMG, the woman was born that way.  I mean, seriously, she gives more than enough to be critical of, mock, and comment upon without targeting a physical attribute.  

• Love 5
On 11/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, bichonblitz said:

I believe that as well - Teresa takes no ownership for her crap; the only way she would apologize to and befriend Danielle would be if her status/fame/income were at stake.  And Bravo needed hot mess Danielle to make things less boring, hence the forced friendship.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I believe that as well - Teresa takes no ownership for her crap; the only way she would apologize to and befriend Danielle would be if her status/fame/income were at stake.  And Bravo needed hot mess Danielle to make things less boring, hence the forced friendship.

It is obvious to me the producers TOLD Teresa to befriend Danielle. Teresa will do whatever Andy Cohen tells her to do. She loves being on the show, being on TV, and she loves her fat paycheck. It paid off her debt. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
On 11/14/2019 at 1:25 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Teresa's lawyer creeps the living fuck out of me.

And how.  Look him up.  He just represented a 40-something year old woman in NJ.  The woman is a drug addict with an order of protection against her to not be around her ex or her children because she already beat up the nanny almost to death, so she had to move out, so she moved into her grandmothers luxury Atlantic City condo, where her mother was living too.  Then last year she murdered them both, with her deceased fathers nightstick, took their money and credit cards and went to nyc to shop and stay in a nice hotel.  She didn’t shoot them or anything from a removed distance, she literally beat her 67 year old mother and 87 year old grandmother to death, with a heavy wood stick, one and then the other, how much rage and violence does that signify?  Her uncle found them dead on the floor when they didn’t answer the phone for a day or two.  His mother and his sister.  And this fkn lawyer represented the killer and arranged a plea.  She got 40 years but she was up for two times life.  He is the most disgusting person.  And he’s so proud to be on camera but I want to punch him through the screen 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1