Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Tywysog Cymru

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that discussion/mention of future events is not allowed in episode topics. This includes mentioning individuals who have not yet appeared, or events that occur in future decades. Posts will be removed; repeated violations may incur further sanctions.

• Start Topic

The Crown must be certain of its future.  Elizabeth was doing what she knew how to do in order that this imperative be met.  As a Mom, how could she not be but furious that her child had deliberately disobeyed her instructions as to public behavior?  Yes, this is all retched for Charles.  

Having Adeane personally see to the correct tutor was a very nice touch and indicative of just how important it was to the Crown that Charles succeed.

Arguably the single biggest misstep by Morgan in the series thus far was not allowing the audience to hear the personalized aspect of the statement to Wales by Charles.  I am at a loss as to why he chose this path.

• Love 3

Rewatched recently and my favorite part of the episode (in terms of comedy value) is when Charles is meeting with the professor and when trying to phonetically pronounce what the professor is saying, the professor says, "you have to glide into it" and Charles immediately says, "I'm trying to glide into it" with a little arm wave. Something about that just tickles my funny bone.

• Like 2