Type keyword(s) to search

The Blue and Gold: Riverdale Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I'm a laughing a bit about how no one cares about the last season, and it has almost no buzz. This show has gone straight off a cliff, and so few people are watching.

The show still has more followers than 90 percent of the other shows on this site. Since it is the last season and everybody in the cast wants to move on, maybe they can keep the tone a little light-hearted.

Or it could just be that people haven’t bothered to unfollow it. It WAS really popular once upon a time. Follows aren’t as important as actual traffic. And that’s obvious by looking at how the pages of posts per episode topic  have dwindled over the seasons.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, kariyaki said:

Or it could just be that people haven’t bothered to unfollow it. It WAS really popular once upon a time. Follows aren’t as important as actual traffic. And that’s obvious by looking at how the pages of posts per episode topic  have dwindled over the seasons.

That's what I was thinking, too. Almost no one was talking about the season 6 episodes. Anyone who's seen the ratings knows this show has cratered.

• Love 1

Soooooooo.........   THIS is happening.

Obviously, this is more like the 60s comic book and not like the show.

There IS, however, ONE big, Big, BIG difference.

Gee, let's see if you can figure out what it is????????

Hey, I guess even THEY like Archie and the Gang.

Some actual sons and daughters of Bollywood royalty are in the cast.

Khushi Kapoor is the daughter of the late actor Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor and the sister of Janhvi Kapoor.

Suhana Khan is the daughter of superstar Shah Rukh Khan.

and Agastya Nanda is the grandson of revered actors Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.

When I saw there was going to be an Indian production of the Archie program, I instantly pressed the Remind Me button. I thought it was going to be a series, but a movie is also fine. Especially since it looks like it's a Bollywood Musical. Looks like a lot of fun.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Proteus said:

Does anyone know how many episodes this season is supposed to have? I could have sworn I read 13, but it looks like it's going beyond that.

S07.E20: Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Seven: Goodbye, Riverdale
(Series Finale)
Premiere Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2023    9pm    CW 

4 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

(Series Finale)

I seem to remember it was more like 20 episodes.

3 hours ago, Affogato said:
7 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

(Series Finale)

I seem to remember it was more like 20 episodes.

That is 20 episodes.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2023 at 2:33 PM, the-grey-lady said:

A few actors are on set today: Cole, Lili, and Madelaine. Everyone else has wrapped.

An odd trio, although I guess their scenes aren't necessarily together.

4 hours ago, rmontro said:

An odd trio, although I guess their scenes aren't necessarily together.

I'm not expert on these things but it looks like Madelaine was filming with the actress who played Midge, and Cole and Lili were filming together.

2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I'm not expert on these things but it looks like Madelaine was filming with the actress who played Midge, and Cole and Lili were filming together.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but it seems a little odd those two would be having a scene together.  Assuming they get out of the '50s at the end, I would think Jughead is back with Tabitha.  Jughead/Betty sounds like there may some scenario that brings things full circle back to the start of the series with those two solving mysteries.  But like I said, I'm probably reading too much into it.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, rmontro said:

I'm probably reading too much into this, but it seems a little odd those two would be having a scene together.  Assuming they get out of the '50s at the end, I would think Jughead is back with Tabitha.  Jughead/Betty sounds like there may some scenario that brings things full circle back to the start of the series with those two solving mysteries.  But like I said, I'm probably reading too much into it.

About your first comment, regarding the 50s:

Spoiler

they're not getting out of the 50s.

and about Tabitha:

Spoiler

it really looks like she isn't in the finale at all. She does not appear to have been on set for 7x20, and she wasn't at the last cast dinner or cast party, which took place during the last week of filming.

Cole and Lili definitely filmed together that last day, and it was just the two of them, at least at some point. There was an end-of-filming video, right after they finished the very last scene, with clapping and a speech, that type of thing, and they were the only two actors there. No idea about the content of what they filmed, of course.

Edited by the-grey-lady

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1691942969694421319?s=20

Good for Lili 👏👏👏 Chemical Hearts got her a production company & first look deal and Look Both Ways opened even bigger doors for her after its success. I’m glad to see her working with talent like Cooper and Mark after carrying this show on her back for a large portion of it. I know she also has some projects ready to roll under her production house after she finishes Harper & Hal. Hopefully the strike will be over by then unless one of those projects meets the waiver requirements like this one.

• Like 1