Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Come Sail Away

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The crew deals with the fallout from Abbi's impulsive decision to leave the boat; Tanner tries to work through a stomach sickness; Kevin makes a risky dinner menu choice; as Brian and Courtney's romance begins to bloom, Ashton flirts with two women.

Airs November 11, 2019.

Kate & Ashton.  Ewww!  Poor baby can't get his dick sucked.  Waah!

Club looked really wild.  (but I hate crowds)  Amazing bartenders.

Bye Abbi.  You won't be missed.  At the risk of being crass, fuck your feelings.  Lee is rightly pissed.  She had no clue what she was signing up for and can't stick it out for a month.

Happy Tanner's illness isn't serious.  All sorts of nasty bugs in that part of the world.

Waterpark looked fun.  Much nicer beach than the other one.

Sorry Simone.  You made yourself laundry queen by showing a talent for it.  I've managed to get out of some crappy jobs by being bad at them, like how Courtney irons  🙂 Credit to Kate for getting her out some, but the work still has to get done.

Kevin is lucky the tongue went over and Lee was happy.  Guess he'll be around for awhile.

Don't be putting mushrooms in my drink.

I am very impressed how well these guests held their liquor.  Always well buzzed, but never falling down trashed.

• Love 19
36 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Enough with the shitting and puking! FFS! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seriously!! Beyond disgusting and I almost started dry heaving in reaction. Damn it would suck to get sick on this boat with cameramen around every corner! 

Since Abbi is so impulsive (leaving the ship on a whim), let’s see how long her quickie marriage with her “fuck buddy/whatever” lasts. She’s a dork. I’m glad Captain Lee treated her so dismissively. 

Brian and Courtney are cute together, very natural. Poor Ash, having to kiss Kate to prove his prowess, ha. He came off as SUCH a douche this episode. 

“Penis ravine”-thanks for this new term Kate, love it! Brian’s was indeed hot!

• Love 18

Producers PLEASE STOP with the bathroom noises, we know he’s sick. I wouldn’t be opposed to beef tongue as a one time thing. I grew up in a culture where you eat almost any part of the animal and not complain because you will remain hungry. Courtney needs to stop whining about not liking laundry and basically trying to steal Simone’s position. Ashton needs to stop attempting to flirt when he’s drunk it’s not a good look. It’s also not a good look to randomly stick your tongue down your coworker’s throat because you’re in your feelings. I felt bad for Tanner being so sick and continuing to work. His banter with Simone was too cute. Abbi all I have to say is “Bye Felicia”.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

captain being so heavily involved in the chef and his output a new thing?  Capt Sandy on BDM and now Lee here.  I don't recall the focus from the top in previous seasons.

Lee was definitely involved with Matt and his use of Bruno and his boring courses. Adrien and Ben were his other two chefs and they were highly praised by guests and crew. He did also once get at Ben when he didn’t want to cook for the gf of the primary because she had a palate of a 5 year old but he sucked it up and did it. Sandy was also involved when Adam did the onions and she started watching him more closely afterwards.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7

If I was in the middle of the ocean, I would want seafood. Not tongue. When we go to Florida, I usually have shrimp or fish every meal.  

Ashton, drunk and jealous is not a good look for you.  Love you anyway.  

If I have to hear " that's what she said" ever again, it will be too soon.  Great guests otherwise.  The ones falling over getting out of the tender, onto the yacht would be me.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

If I was in the middle of the ocean, I would want seafood. Not tongue. When we go to Florida, I usually have shrimp or fish every meal.  

Ashton, drunk and jealous is not a good look for you.  Love you anyway.  

If I have to hear " that's what she said" ever again, it will be too soon.  Great guests otherwise.  The ones falling over getting out of the tender, onto the yacht would be me.  

Yes, massive amounts of seafood please.

I like Aston as well, he he just needs to curb the alcohol over consumption.

I am also the one who manages to stub/break a toe, get sunburned, trip and fall over my own two feet (even with no drinks) ect. I always say "man I  bet my mom is so pleased for those charm school lessons she paid for".

• LOL 9
59 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Wow, it will be harder to respect Aston after that evening out.  What a douche.  

8 minutes ago, Marley said:

Ashton is so unattractive when he’s drunk. Such a pig.

I was trying to remember if he was this bad last season because he didn't have sex until Laura showed up. He made out with Rhylee. He had a little oral with Vahine's vagine in the van, but no sex until Laura showed up. I joked about Ross and Ashton being bromosexuals, but now I'm truly wondering if the two of them didn't give each other a little relief to stave off nasty drunken animosity from sexual frustration.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Bye Abbi.... What did you expect at the end of the charter?  Hanging on the yacht while you figured your life out.  OK.  I do understand the difference between sailing and motor yachting.  But sorry girl, this is what you signed up for.  I really won't miss her or her rat's nest of hair.

Penis ravine?  LOL.

These guests were pretty awesome and cool.  Captain Lee gave me a compliment?  Haha.

• Love 12

Heck, I would clean bathrooms and bedrooms and do laundry and iron , clean decks and windows, set up water toys  and cook (although Mr. Is the better cook of the two of us) like  no one's business if I could go on a luxury yacht in exotic locals an get paid to boot! Mr. Mbay was in the Navy, he could drive the boat!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, nytonc said:

Beef tongue? Yuck! Bye Chef 

But it was editing fake out, with the one woman loudly demanding to know who put tongue on their preference sheet.

Everyone tried it and said it was good but they had to make it appear like Kevin made another mistake and was going to get fired.

What is this, the damn Apprentice?

Why is Ashton pursuing the members of the crew when they go to the clubs?  At least last season he tried to get with the other people in the clubs.  He expects the women in the crew to just service him?

Abbi?  Don't care and the captain is probably right that she will quit on other things in life.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 10

Why was Kate the one to tell the Captain about Tanner?

Is she in charge of the deck crew as well as the interior and the galley?

Does Ashton ever get a chance to talk to the Captain about the deck?

Kevin once again showed that he was a good guy when he pitched in to help them dock. He certainly didn’t have to do that. I saw Matt pitching was b to help but I don’t think Ben, Leon or Adrian would ever have done that.

• Love 5

Kate handled that unwanted kiss/mauling much more gracefully than I imagine I would have...that was just grossly inappropriate (and inappropriately gross).

It was great to see Simone out of the laundry room, and also seeing Courtney in it. I like them both, but the duties needed to be shared a bit more. They can both work on what they view as their weaknesses.

Is Kate in her thirties? From some angles she appears to be quite a bit older than that. 

Edited by elsie
  • Love 17

Ally really hadn't thought her decision through at all.  I think it was a bid for attention more than anything else.  She wasn't ready for the Captain and her soon to be co-workers to say ok, then get her off the boat.  Wait, what?  She has to figure out how to get back to Greece now?  Yes, that's how it works, Ally.   No, you don't get to hang out on the boat and whine.

This was one of the better groups of guests.  They were a little vulgar, but only in a minor way compared to previous charters.  They really enjoyed the boat, the water, the food, the service, everything.   Good for them, it's refreshing to see.

• Love 17

Abbi suddenly realized her TV time was over. Oops.

Why did they wait three days to get Tanner help?

Prediction: Ashton charged with a sexual assault charge in the not too distant future. Either it will be justified, or someone will try to take advantage of his inappropriate behavior. Kate should have kneed him in the groin because that kiss was aggressive and uninvited.

Keep it up Bravo - give us more appealing crew (Tanner, Simone, Courtney, Brian) and guests. I'm so sick of the desperate try-hards and bullies that I can't even hate-watch. I just FF until I land on beautiful geography as a palate cleanser.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, elsie said:

Is Kate in her thirties? From some angles she appears to be quite a bit older than that. 

Once again, I’ll reiterate that I don’t believe that Kate is 36, despite being told that is legit. If true, she’s the oldest 36 year old I’ve ever seen/oldest-acting. She can pass for 44-52. 

More on Abbi: She should have just sucked it up for a few more charters; I think she was just desperate to see her new text-fiancé. I will not miss her constant complaints about how she’s “chill” and belongs on a sailboat in a tee shirt/shorts. No one cares, K, bye. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I mostly enjoyed this episode. Low on drama but still not boring. Kevin pitching in to help with the deck crew being shorthanded, Simone checking in on Tanner, Ashton and Brian agreeing to have their bodies painted to serve dessert. Good show of teamwork across the board. I thought it was cute of Brian to take Courtney away for a little bit and actually get to know her. He is willing to do the work because he seems like he really genuinely likes her. Its refreshing to see juxtaposed with Ashton's efforts with her to just get his dick sucked. I definitely do not think the "Lady of the House" would be up for those shenanigans, much less Kate. Drunk Ashton is not attractive in any way. Certainly not for anyone who will need to continue to live with him for the next few weeks. He seemed pretty successful with hooking up with tourists and locals alike last season. He should go back to that playbook instead.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, scrb said:

Why is Ashton pursuing the members of the crew when they go to the clubs?  At least last season he tried to get with the other people in the clubs.  He expects the women in the crew to just service him?

I've been trying to understand why Ashton is in this head space? I saw a bit of male machoness and a tad bit of misogyny last season but for the most part Ashton was rather cool. This season he's even better with the way he's been dealing with the deck crew as bosun. Winning even more points with me but the way he's going on when it comes with trying to hook up is just way left. Typical dude behavior and I have to say I am tad bit shocked. I mean Ashton is one of "those" guys but I put him in a category that's still not over the line but he's been crossing over lately with his drunken ridiculousness.

I think what may be making Ashton so thirsty and causing him to step over the line is the fact that last season he was pretty much the hottest guy on the boat. This season attention is split between him, Tanner and Brian. I think, insecurity and bruised ego is a huge factor. Some Pretty people aren't used to NOT being the automatic attention getter. This is causing Ashton to go over board (no pun intended LOL) when it comes to his advances. He probably doesn't usually NEED much game. I'm guessing that all he normally has to do is flirt a tad bit, let his interest be known and count on the females appreciation that such a hot guy is interested and then BAM... dick sucked. I mean it happened last season with that chick at the bar and when Laura joined the boat she automatically responded to Ashtons interest and attention right away. They had a flirtation going on pretty soon after her joining the boat which is what Ashton was going for and ended up getting some. 

I also think Courtney's deliberate dismissiveness is also fucking with Ashton's head. It would probably be one thing if Ashton could explain away her rejection by saying she's a cold fish, or a rigid closed off chick (you know, men always need some excessive reason for being rejected) but seeing Brian make progress makes it clear that Courtney just wasn't interested in Ashton in particular and not that she's some biologically flawed female that doesn't understand Ashton is God's gift... LOL

With that said, I'm rooting for Ashton cause I do think overall he's a good guy. Just needs to check the ego and leave the caveman mentally in the past.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 12

My bet in on Rylee for the new deckhand !

I was checking her twitter, and she posts regularly. I wanted to check if there was a "gap" this Spring (my recollection is that they were filming ~April-May, and there is one, between April 30th and June 10th 🙂 It could be interesting if I was correct, to say the least, lol !

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

While sitting in the crew mess after their night out, did Ashton really say to Courtney "you're very sensible even though you're not as old as you look"?!?  [italics mine] He was attempting to compliment her maturity, but O.M.G.

Dude's so off his game, it's hilarious, and I love Courtney for it.  It's like he's so hot he never actually learned how to flirt/seduce. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Special K said:

While sitting in the crew mess after their night out, did Ashton really say to Courtney "you're very sensible even though you're not as old as you look"?!?  [italics mine] He was attempting to compliment her maturity, but O.M.G.

Dude's so off his game, it's hilarious, and I love Courtney for it.  It's like he's so hot he never actually learned how to flirt/seduce. 

I couldn't even understand what he was saying, other than getting the gist that he mentioned he looked old.  They showed these clips (with Courtney, and in his cabin afterwards) on WWHL last week when he was on and he acted like he didn't even remember it happening - which certainly could be possible if he drank enough.  He was very embarrassed.  I hope he takes it as a lesson to tone down the drinking a bit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

I couldn't even understand what he was saying, other than getting the gist that he mentioned he looked old.  They showed these clips (with Courtney, and in his cabin afterwards) on WWHL last week when he was on and he acted like he didn't even remember it happening - which certainly could be possible if he drank enough.  He was very embarrassed.  I hope he takes it as a lesson to tone down the drinking a bit. 

Honestly.  He's bosun now, he needs to exhibit leadership -- on duty and off duty.  What he did to Kate at the bar was essentially assault, and it looks like he used her just to exert his masculinity to the guys because of Brian making more headway (ahem) with Courtney.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Special K said:

Yes he did say that, and that was  after the other guy Eric (?) thought she was 30 and she said "I'm 26!"  Ouch. 

Wonder who they're bringing back, either Rhylee or that other guy who's name escapes me. 

I think they all need to cut back on the booze, that type of drinking catches up with you after awhile.  Not being able to remember what happened the night before is never a good thing. 

I would really like to go one episode without hearing what someone is doing in the bathroom. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Yes he did say that, and that was  after the other guy Eric (?) thought she was 30 and she said "I'm 26!"  Ouch.

These guys are so stuck in Junior High that someone of adult age actually behaving like an adult is completely foreign to them.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Why was Kate the one to tell the Captain about Tanner?

Is she in charge of the deck crew as well as the interior and the galley?

Does Ashton ever get a chance to talk to the Captain about the deck?

Kevin once again showed that he was a good guy when he pitched in to help them dock. He certainly didn’t have to do that. I saw Matt pitching was b to help but I don’t think Ben, Leon or Adrian would ever have done that.

Because Ashton seems totally Unobservant and not a very good bosun. 
Adrien also pitched in with the deck crew when they were short handed.

• Love 9

Some editor really likes bathroom noise sound effects. 🤮 

Anyway, beef tongue isn’t too gross to me since it’s not an unusual dish in my culture. That said, I only trust beef tongue cooked by my mother and smothered in sauce, and certainly not cooked by Kevin. 

Also, I’d rather eat beef tongue than ‘normal’ dishes like ham, so I guess I’m a bit weird like that. I don’t like most pork products except for pepperoni.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Anyway, beef tongue isn’t too gross to me since it’s not an unusual dish in my culture.

I don't have an issue with him serving tongue, but it seemed like the entire meal was very small portions.  Was it only one scallop over some stuff, then a piece of beef tongue about two-inches square in size with some romesco?  Then a flan?  Seems like tasting portions, not full portions.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Anyway, beef tongue isn’t too gross to me since it’s not an unusual dish in my culture.

Culturally speaking, as far as I was raised, the only way to eat tongue is on a triple decker Sloppy Joe (the Jewish kind, not the loose meat kind).  Unless its mixed in with corned beef, pastrami and turkey and loaded with cole slaw and Russian dressing, i'm not interested. I mean, I'd probably try it if a skilled chef served it to me on a luxury MY but it would not be my preference. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I love beef tongue In a variety of ways, I had lengua tacos and menudo on Sunday, that said I do think it was a random decision for Kevin to order for a charter that didn’t appear to specify “adventurous” eating. Though I think whatever was in that “psychedelic” cocktail probably helped in them being more open to trying it. 
Glad the women managed to tone down their lusting after the crew. 

• Love 3