Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E02: Cheatin’ Heart

• Start Topic

Cynthia and Kandi try to clean up the mess of the Barbie Bash aftermath. After learning about Eva's distrust, Kenya unleashes her unfiltered thoughts on Cynthia. While struggling to make sense of her relationship, Porsha drops a bomb that no one is expecting.

Airdate 11.10.2019

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Kandi needs to take a look in the mirror before she leaves the house. The bra she was wearing when she had lunch with Cynthia and Porsha made her look like she had four breasts.

First thing I noticed! Her bra did not fit. 

• Love 5

Kandi needs to take a look in the mirror before she leaves the house.

Strangely, I find her occasional questionable taste in fashion while still being the richest HW on this show fun and endearing.

I mean, not to say she has never looked good, but this the same woman who thought Flinstones cosplay would make a great reunion look...

RHBH-Season-3-Reunion-Teaser-01.jpg

• LOL 13

Kenya's right.  She was gracious to invite Eva to her party - and she had done nothing to warrant the shade that Eva threw.  Cynthia should have had Kenya's back.

That was nice moment between Kandi and Marlo.  Props to her for taking in her sister's kids.

Another episode with No Ne-Ne.  I do not believe the rumor that she got a raise.  I think it's something she put out there - to make herself look important.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

Kenya was over the top imo with Cynthia. I hope she isn’t going to start treating Cynthia how NeNe used to. 

I don't think so.  Eva may not know Kenya, but Cynthia does, and Cynthia knows Kenya wouldn't have been turning up at a party where babies were around. Even Porsha knew that.  Cynthia probably knew Nene wasn't invited to the party, and that's the main person Kenya has beef with, so there shouldn't have been any strife, not coming from Kenya.

I don't blame Kenya for being ticked off at Cynthia because Cynthia should've told Eva that Kenya wasn't going to turn up at a baby's party instead of Yeah Chilin' her.

Cynthia is the type of woman that needs a leader to follow around.  For some reason Cynthia has now decided to follow Eva.  We'll see how that works out for her.

• Love 10

Oh lord I’m gonna feel bad for Noel around these homophobic women. I find it just a bit funny they will attack and slander anyone perceived has gay with glee but go to New York pride and act like they don’t have a problem. they use gay men has accessories then drag out rumors of someone being “gay” like they are shit ( I still feel bad for Kim fields and her husband and pretty much every lady on that season owes them an apology). This show has a LOOOONG history of homophobia and Andy letting it slide. I just can’t. 

on a different note why is Eva even mad at Porsha? Eva said exactly what porsha relaid back to Kenya didn’t add anything but it’s Porsha that is the bad guy? Giiiirl take several seats you came to her children’s event without your kids and dogged her point blank period if anyone is in the wrong it’s you. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I don't think so.  Eva may not know Kenya, but Cynthia does, and Cynthia knows Kenya wouldn't have been turning up at a party where babies were around. Even Porsha knew that.  Cynthia probably knew Nene wasn't invited to the party, and that's the main person Kenya has beef with, so there shouldn't have been any strife, not coming from Kenya.

I don't blame Kenya for being ticked off at Cynthia because Cynthia should've told Eva that Kenya wasn't going to turn up at a baby's party instead of Yeah Chilin' her.

Cynthia is the type of woman that needs a leader to follow around.  For some reason Cynthia has now decided to follow Eva.  We'll see how that works out for her.

I just thought it was a bit much because isn’t Cynthia one of Kenya’s only friends on this show. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

That was an interesting conversation between Cynthia and her daughter.  Although I doubt that was the first Cynthia heard of it, it was a nice moment.

Maybe I missed it but did Cynthia's daughter say she was bi?  

And how are these homophobes going to process it if she is?  They think it is an insult to call someone gay and if they suspect someone is gay it is a huge deal, remember when it came out that Kandi and Kim Z had dipped her toes in the Lady Pond?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I have no idea what Porsha sees in Dennis.

This. I do not particularly like Porsha, but I do think she can do better than Dennis.

Maybe Cynthia was joking, but her strange somewhat competition with Kandi at the dress store over who was better friends with Eva just came off sad.

I can see both sides in the Kenya/Eva drama. I do not think Kenya would get violent at a party with children and Cynthia should have reiterated that to Eva. Though I also get that Eva does not know Kenya that well. Either way, I think the whole thing is not that big of deal and could be squashed quickly, but knowing the housewives franchises it will be made into a bigger deal than it actually is.

Sigh. I dread Nene's return.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't recall if Noel said it or Cynthia, but whichever used the word "fluid."

9 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Maybe Cynthia was joking, but her strange somewhat competition with Kandi at the dress store over who was better friends with Eva just came off sad.

I can see both sides in the Kenya/Eva drama. I do not think Kenya would get violent at a party with children and Cynthia should have reiterated that to Eva. Though I also get that Eva does not know Kenya that well. Either way, I think the whole thing is not that big of deal and could be squashed quickly, but knowing the housewives franchises it will be made into a bigger deal than it actually is.

Cynthia was joking in that desperate weird way she does when she's really not joking. 

I totally get Eva's side - she doesn't know Kenya, she's heard lord knows how many stories about her and how awful she is.  I can see her not wanting to expose her children to this woman until she knows more about her. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

I just thought it was a bit much because isn’t Cynthia one of Kenya’s only friends on this show. 

Yes, and that's why Cynthia was wrong for doing that to her friend.  Kenya is a lot, but Kenya's never had any beef with Eva and Kenya didn't invite any adversaries to her baby's party so Cynthia should've said, "I understand your concern Eva, but I don't think Kenya would start any trouble at her baby's party."

Instead Cynthia "Yeah, Chile'd" Eva and that wasn't cool.

I get that Eva is a little gunshy about having her kids around any hint of violence, especially after her ex acted a hot fool in the courtroom last week, but Kenya wouldn't have caused any trouble at her baby's party.  At most she would've yelled for Security.

3 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I totally get Eva's side - she doesn't know Kenya, she's heard lord knows how many stories about her and how awful she is. 

That's why Cynthia, as Kenya's friend, should've told Eva she understood her concerns, especially since she doesn't know Kenya, but Kenya would not have acted a fool at her baby's party.

• Love 10

Okay, I must not be hearing correctly.  I took Eva's not bringing her kids to Kenya's event because of the way ALL of them have behaved at get-togethers in the past.  It appeared to me that CYNTHIA was the one who said "she doesn't know Kenya" idea and it seemed to be thought of on the spur of the moment.  I could be wrong, but I thought Kenya's reaction to the gift "that's going back" was fucking childish.  Eva brought a gift, and a nice one from the reaction to it, and Kenya immediate reaction is to snot that it has to go back.  

That being said, I still loathe Porsha.  Sorry, but she posed the initial question to Eva with her usual snotnosed attitude and bitch face.  My question would have been "oh, sorry the kids weren't able to make it"  And Eva could just have easily lied (and in hindsight probably should have) and said her kids were overtired, not feeling well, didn't want to come, etc.  And shit, Porsha, why even bring it up in that manner in the first place?

I know.  To cause trouble.  Because she also exaggerated and lied about how Eva responded as well.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She said she likes both and they use the term fluid now... i thought Cynthia's head was gonna explode for a min because she knows all these woman dog anyone that isnt straight

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Eva should not have gone to the kids party all. Make an excuse to not attend. Problem solved. 

Yes, if Eva was "that" concerned about violence or drama breaking out, she shouldn't have gone in the first place.

Because Cynthia has been up Eva's ass lately (which other cast members have noticed) and was the one Amen'ing Eva's reasoning about not bringing the kids and bringing up "negative energy", Cynthia might be hyping Eva up on the low against Kenya.  Kenya might want to take note and I think Cynthia's true colors might have been begun to be exposed on the last episode of last season.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Okay, I must not be hearing correctly.  I took Eva's not bringing her kids to Kenya's event because of the way ALL of them have behaved at get-togethers in the past.  It appeared to me that CYNTHIA was the one who said "she doesn't know Kenya" idea and it seemed to be thought of on the spur of the moment.  I could be wrong, but I thought Kenya's reaction to the gift "that's going back" was fucking childish.  Eva brought a gift, and a nice one from the reaction to it, and Kenya immediate reaction is to snot that it has to go back.  

........and this is how you play telephone.  Lol.   This ^ is what Eva actually said.  Sometimes these RH events can get turn't up and she didn't want to expose her kids to no mess.  .  This is also when Cynthia started Amen'ing - in response to we've been known to cut a whole fool sometimes.  To which somebody said, but we all get turned up.  To which Eva replied right but I don't know Kenya like that (well enough to weigh the risk of probability of mess vs. the unlikelihood).  Damn statistics class lol!   Kenya was mentioned only in context of unfamiliarity and being the hostess of the party.   That evolved into hey Kenya, Eva don't trust that you won't shank her baby, because:   Porsha.    Which makes Eva's dress shop reaction also make sense.  Porsha need to get herself some business because this ain't it.   She (Porsha) told it wrong.   I agree with bichon too, the wariness should've kept her own ass in the house. 

I did feel for her when she was relaying her experience with Dennis to Lauren.   Man listen, emotional, financial, physical security.   Pick any 2.  You ain't finna get em all.   That man was talking about diddy type hot tubs and bachelor shit in the family house they were shopping for so....   And she's right, she did weaken her credibility by allowing him to spend the night.

Ya'll I'm finna write this here book.   Wiping My Tears With 50s in my Range Rover Autobiography.   Coming to a Barnes and Nobles near you this Spring.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s hard to believe there are no good men in Atlanta - maybe Bravo can offer an on-camera seminar in man-picking for these clueless ladies!

Most of these women aren’t great either so don’t know that I would wish them on a “good” man. That said why these men agree to be filmed and act like total dicks is another question. Even through the phone Kenya’s soon to be ex-husband came off as a total ass.

Have Eva’s kids ever been to an event on the show other than their parents wedding? Dealing with these women, two kids who don’t know anyone and filming the show sounds like a nightmare to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s hard to believe there are no good men in Atlanta - maybe Bravo can offer an on-camera seminar in man-picking for these clueless ladies!

Well, it's a city with a reputation of having a large down low community.  Which I don't think means there are more gay black men in Atlanta than most other cities, necessarily but there is a real long term problem in living closeted or duping some unsuspecting woman.  Andplusalso, Atlanta seems to be a hub to professional athletes and all manner of gypsies, tramps and thieves.  I can see how meeting a man period in this city would blind a woman to the rest, if she wants to be in a relationship.   Either you gone have to fly him in from somewhere else like Cynthia or go to Africa and get you a prince like Shamea and Kandi (I know, lol).  Or just be so happy to have a piece of a man that you get over the fact that he's dating way outside his physical league.  Shoutout to Eva.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

I think Cynthia's true colors might have been begun to be exposed on the last episode of last season.

This is exactly where I come out on the issue too.  None of the "just cause it's Nene, I'm on Cynthia's side" stuff spoke to me.  If Cynthia is a grown woman who can speak her mind, why did she act like a child with Nene last season by hiding the Kenya invite and lying about it?  If she would have said, "I'm inviting Kenya.  Deal with it or don't," I would have thought that was how an adult comports themselves and I'd think it was great.  

Cynthia really gets on my nerves when she's acting like a little girl, which is most of the time.  I think she thinks things like the "chill" necklace are cute, but they're really not.  Beneath the veneer of joking, Cynthia is really trying to make herself feel better at someone else's expense and I don't like that.  She may have learned some of this "one minute I'm an adult and the next minute I'm a child" shit in the modeling world, but it's not cute on a 52 year old woman with a daughter who acts more mature than she.

Cynthia's braids are way too long, almost like Eva's last season.  She and Noelle need to stop touching thier damn hair.  I'm not talking about the pat.  I'm talking about the thing that women on reality TV do where they bring their hair over their shoulder and pet it like its a cat when they speak.  It's so damn annoying.

----------------------------------------------

I can't believe how much mind Kandi, Eva and Cynthia paid to the Sincerely drop-in and who should have gotten to tell, and where and when and why.  The woman said she did not have sex with Dennis, nor had she met him.  Shouldn't someone just tell that to Porsha ASAP and let her deal with it instead of pretending it's Watergate?

I have a few thoughts on Porsha--first off, I found her and Kenya alone with their babies sad.  Porsha's situation is worse, but they're both sad.  I hope they're both able to find happiness.

As far as Dennis cheating, it's annoying me that Porsha won't just say what she found on his phone and what-all is going on.  "Having sex with someone else while I was pregnant" is enough to close the case on him, though, and I'm not sure it was Kandi's place as not-quite-a-friend to suggest forgiveness and reconciliation for cheating.  That was more Lauren's place, but I'm glad Porsha said no.  My whole theory is that, if he can't be trusted not to screw other people, he definitely can't be trusted to wrap it up while he's screwing others, and the last thing I need is to test HIV+ because someone swore it would never happen again when he's out banging eight nights a week.  Apparently he found ways to creep while he was filming a television show about having a child and living with the woman in question.  What would suggest anything is different now?

I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but I like Porsha better at, like a 5, not an 11.  I don't like that she's depressed; I just like her toned a little down, like she was in the beginning, before she started shaking her ass with Phaedra.  Sometimes I wish they'd all take the outfits down a notch and save them for special occasions.  

I wonder how much time Dennis--not Dennis's mom or a female relative, but Dennis--spends with PJ when he picks her up.  I can't really see more than 45 minutes a day, tops.

I am disappointed in Porsha for having (apparently) unprotected sex with Dennis.  That was such a step back.  She kept blaming it on being human.  Fair enough.  But couldn't her humanity have manifested itself in swiping right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I can't believe how much mind Kandi, Eva and Cynthia paid to the Sincerely drop-in and who should have gotten to tell, and where and when and why.  The woman said she did not have sex with Dennis, nor had she met him.  Shouldn't someone just tell that to Porsha ASAP and let her deal with it instead of pretending it's Watergate?

I have a few thoughts on Porsha--first off, I found her and Kenya alone with their babies sad.  Porsha's situation is worse, but they're both sad.  I hope they're both able to find happiness.

As far as Dennis cheating, it's annoying me that Porsha won't just say what she found on his phone and what-all is going on.  "Having sex with someone else while I was pregnant" is enough to close the case on him, though, and I'm not sure it was Kandi's place as not-quite-a-friend to suggest forgiveness and reconciliation for cheating.  That was more Lauren's place, but I'm glad Porsha said no.  My whole theory is that, if he can't be trusted not to screw other people, he definitely can't be trusted to wrap it up while he's screwing others, and the last thing I need is to test HIV+ because someone swore it would never happen again when he's out banging eight nights a week.  Apparently he found ways to creep while he was filming a television show about having a child and living with the woman in question.  What would suggest anything is different now?

I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but I like Porsha better at, like a 5, not an 11.  I don't like that she's depressed; I just like her toned a little down, like she was in the beginning, before she started shaking her ass with Phaedra.  Sometimes I wish they'd all take the outfits down a notch and save them for special occasions.  

You said it further on down.  This is the difference between a friend and a co-worker.   So I'm trying to decide whether Kenya sprinting in there to tell her was nice or hella shady.  It's probably the type of thing Eva was referring to, honestly.  Now somebody's super upset cause another somebody'dn brought up who their man isn't cheating with and the first somebody comes out to confront the other somebodies bout why they told the 2nd somebody and not her directly.   Phew.  Lawd.   Kenya didn't need to know but Bravo's gotta fill these 48 minutes up with somethin. 

Well then we both ain't shit.  Not that she should be less of her bubbly twerky self, but when she's quiet and reflective and just bare ass naked with her feelings, she's my favorite housewife.  She said something to her mom or maybe it was to us in a TH like - I'm still trying to figure it out but in the meantime I have to admit that (help ya'll) I don't know?  I'm lost? I need help?   Anyway the point I'm making is she doesn't hesitate to express humility and be vulnerable and isn't embarrassed for her genuine feelings to be seen.  I do love that about her.  I'm conflicted about Dennis.   It sounds like she wants to maintain not just for PJ's sake, but also a cohesion that she didn't have?  She and Lauren have the same father, different mothers so although she couldn't love her sister more, I think she wanted a more uninterrupted traditional family.   

Lol!  Right??  Like don't ya'll only bring ya titties out once in a while, if ever, in public?  Sometimes I look at the tv like are we doing whole hills, peaks and valleys at 10 am down to the piggly wiggly?  Shat.  I thought cleavage was supposed to be a glimpse.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

What the gang DIDN'T expect was that Kenya and Porsha would be cool with each other.

Cynthia thought she could shade Kenya with Eva and because Porsha and Kenya had been at odds with each other since Season 5, that the little jokes and shade would stay in house.

She didn't expect Porsha to go runteldat to Kenya about what Cynthia and Eva were saying and because she didn't expect anything civil to happen between Kenya and Porsha, she wasn't even thinking that Kenya could tell Porsha about Sincerely at OLG.

Kandi wouldn't have been the right person to tell Porsha but why were Cynthia and Eva waiting?  They could've called up Porsha that day on the speakerphone and said "Hey, this chick Sincerely from the blogs came up to us at OLG and told us that she's never cheated with Dennis because she's never met Dennis."  That tidbit of information wasn't anything that Porsha needed to be sat down on a couch and prepared to be told. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Eva has the right to bring her children wherever she wants to bring them.  Case closed.  It's not that big a deal at all.

I feel bad for Porsha but then again I don't.  It's not like she was going with Dennis for YEARS before she got pregnant.  She didn't even know the man.  And Dennis didn't even know her, so both of them are stupid.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I'm not here for Porsha's tears because evidently it's all over social media and her IG (so this is not a spoiler) that she is back with Dennis and wearing the ring. So cut the bullshit, Porsha. They are just wasting our time with the dramatics. She took him back, he will cheat again and then what? We have to watch and listen to her crying the blues over how badly he treated her all over again? No, thanks. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not here for Porsha's tears because evidently it's all over social media and her IG (so this is not a spoiler) that she is back with Dennis and wearing the ring. So cut the bullshit, Porsha. They are just wasting our time with the dramatics. She took him back, he will cheat again and then what? We have to watch and listen to her crying the blues over how badly he treated her all over again? No, thanks. 

That’s on her stupid ass when he cheats again. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

When Porsha said she would never have children with two different men I realized that she probably wants another kid and so is back with Dennis until that happens but won’t marry him. 

• Love 10

Loved Eva's look in her talking head with the pink hat and black suit. 

Porsha got her baby, but she can do so much better than Dennis' dirty a**. Fool her once, shame on him. But fool her twice... 

Noelle of the beautiful parentage, I think it's great how open and supportive Cynthia is of her fluidity. 

Kenya is the epitome of negative energy. She lives for the drama. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 4

The fact that he has been catting around town for years still amazes me that Porsha is the only one to get pregnant.

That we know of.

Kenya is the epitome of negative energy. She lives for the drama. 

She definitely graduated from the Tamra Barney Judge School of Shit Stirring.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Neurochick said:

Eva has the right to bring her children wherever she wants to bring them.  Case closed.  It's not that big a deal at all.

I feel bad for Porsha but then again I don't.  It's not like she was going with Dennis for YEARS before she got pregnant.  She didn't even know the man.  And Dennis didn't even know her, so both of them are stupid.  

^^^THIS^^^^.

In my mind, Eva's concern was more about someone saying that she was a broke ass lesbian who was pretending to be a supermodel in front of her kids, then she'd be stuck having to explain stuff that no six year old needs to be involved in - cause that's how HWs do it. Does anyone think that the presence of Eva's kids would have stopped Kenya, Nene, or Marlo from being shady about her? She opted to do the grown up thing, which was to come, say how happy she was for Kenya, call Brooklyn cute, leave a decent gift, eat up her share of cake then take her pregnant self home. None of that is wrong. 

And how tragic is it that if she had lied and said "I'm 'bout ready to pop and have no interest in chasing after two kids under 8 who are all hopped up on sugar when my ankles are swollen and my breasts ache" no one would even have said boo about it. 

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

^^^THIS^^^^.

In my mind, Eva's concern was more about someone saying that she was a broke ass lesbian who was pretending to be a supermodel in front of her kids, then she'd be stuck having to explain stuff that no six year old needs to be involved in - cause that's how HWs do it. Does anyone think that the presence of Eva's kids would have stopped Kenya, Nene, or Marlo from being shady about her? She opted to do the grown up thing, which was to come, say how happy she was for Kenya, call Brooklyn cute, leave a decent gift, eat up her share of cake then take her pregnant self home. None of that is wrong. 

And how tragic is it that if she had lied and said "I'm 'bout ready to pop and have no interest in chasing after two kids under 8 who are all hopped up on sugar when my ankles are swollen and my breasts ache" no one would even have said boo about it. 

Bingo.  There is no filter when these women go at it, and Kenya can be the worst of the bunch when she wants to.  

• Love 7

I really liked Kandi’s braids this episode. What a difference from her rooster hair in the first season. 
How long does it take to create that style. It looks as though you would hav3 to sit in the chair for hours. 

52 minutes ago, amarante said:

I really liked Kandi’s braids this episode. What a difference from her rooster hair in the first season. 
How long does it take to create that style. It looks as though you would hav3 to sit in the chair for hours. 

I have nightmares about that rooster hair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I caught the episode last night and I must say that I'm not feeling Cynthia so far. When she went on about Eva buying her a "chill" necklace and trying to compete with Kandi for who has Eva's confidence, I was embarrassed for her. She was "joking," but we all know she was deadass. I don't dislike Cynthia, but I wish her confidence matched her beauty. 

She had a great moment with Noelle, though. 

Whew, chile, Kenya and her husband. I've never been a Kenya fan, but I can't help but feel bad for her with this bullshit marriage. Marc is not supportive at all, at least he didn't sound so over the phone. He doesn't seem like a kind man. The whole relationship is suspect. Has Kenya even physically meet her in-laws yet? Two seasons ago she said that she didn't but she spoke to them on the phone. Who knows if she's met her stepchildren. But this is how it goes when you're raised in dysfunction. Flashing red flags aren't noticed because normal is foreign. 

I enjoyed all the facial expressions the babies made this episode. You had Brooklyn's "I didn't agree to that" face when Kenya said she was returning the doll Eva brought, and Shamea's daughter's "girl, whut!" face when Porsha admitted to sleeping with Dennis.

Porsha and Lauren's talk was one of the realest moments of the episode. I didn't like that she mushed Dennis's face, though. Still gotta work on keeping your hands to yourself, sis, but I felt her hurt. I don't think anyone is surprised about Dennis's infidelity since he has a track record, and from the bits and pieces of her special, Porsha didn't seem as if she wanted Dennis to be a part of her life like that. She had all of his shit in her basement like he was a houseguest and not her fiancee, but still, cheating is trash behavior. I side eyed Kandi when she had this "it's just a cheat" tone during her meet up with Porsha and Cynthia. But we all have different dealbreakers. 

• Love 7
On 11/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, amarante said:

I haven't seen this season but braids can take 4 hours+ to get done possibly shorter depending on the style, length and if you have another set of hands working on your head. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/11/2019 at 12:17 AM, tealeaves said:

Kenya's right.  She was gracious to invite Eva to her party - and she had done nothing to warrant the shade that Eva threw.  Cynthia should have had Kenya's back.

I feel differently.   Eva knows from past shows how Kenya can bring out the worst in her foes and how her gatherings come close to being violent.  I would be hesitant to have my kids around that behavior also.  Her daughter has already been involved in drama with the situation with her birth father.  I think that might be why Eva is extra protective of her kids.  At least she showed up herself.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/11/2019 at 9:59 AM, drivethroo said:

I get that Eva is a little gunshy about having her kids around any hint of violence, especially after her ex acted a hot fool in the courtroom last week, but Kenya wouldn't have caused any trouble at her baby's party.  At most she would've yelled for Security.

Good grief!  It's safe to say Eva doesn't need to worry about her ex ever getting visitation let alone custody of their daughter.  That guy is nuts!  If I was her I wouldn't even want my daughter being filmed for fear of setting that idiot off if he sees her.  He sounds hella dangerous.  And Kenya may not see it but drama has been her middle name on this show.  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I caught the episode last night and I must say that I'm not feeling Cynthia so far. When she went on about Eva buying her a "chill" necklace and trying to compete with Kandi for who has Eva's confidence, I was embarrassed for her. She was "joking," but we all know she was deadass. I don't dislike Cynthia, but I wish her confidence matched her beauty. 

I wonder if Cynthia offered Eva a friend contract?  🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, swankie said:

Good grief!  It's safe to say Eva doesn't need to worry about her ex ever getting visitation let alone custody of their daughter.  That guy is nuts!  If I was her I wouldn't even want my daughter being filmed for fear of setting that idiot off if he sees her.  He sounds hella dangerous.  And Kenya may not see it but drama has been her middle name on this show.  

I knew her ex was crazy and dangerous, but assaulting an officer at the damn courthouse is another level. Then the article mentioned he collaborated with Chris Brown and Tyga and I was like, “Yup, sounds about right.”

Okay, Bravo: You can wring one more episode out of this Eva/Kenya party drama, then we have GOT to move on. This ain’t Beverly Hills.

Ugh, I guess the moose is back next episode. Weren’t we all enjoying the show without her? What did we do to deserve more Nene?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 11/14/2019 at 2:50 AM, link417 said:

I knew her ex was crazy and dangerous, but assaulting an officer at the damn courthouse is another level. Then the article mentioned he collaborated with Chris Brown and Tyga and I was like, “Yup, sounds about right.”

Okay, Bravo: You can wring one more episode out of this Eva/Kenya party drama, then we have GOT to move on. This ain’t Beverly Hills.

Ugh, I guess the moose is back next episode. Weren’t we all enjoying the show without her? What did we do to deserve more Nene?

It's sad but Atlanta is one of the cities that doesnt need the OG.

The ladies are hella funny without NENE

Evwe since she made some coin ahead became unbearable

• LOL 1
  • Love 6