Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E28: Sugar-Coated Mood

druzy
  • Start Topic

Briana makes a major decision, leaving John sidelined. With her parents still in jail, Jade reaches to Sean for support. Chelsea’s anxiety rises with the launch of her clothing design. Kailyn has a big surprise for the boys. Leah's girls start school.

Airs November 12, 2019

• Useful 2

So nobody has anything to say?

1.  Chelsea:  Although I find her children adorable, I can no longer watch her.  FF through anything she's in.

2.  Briana:  Don't care, close to FFing.  She seems to be a person who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.  She "hates" Nova's father, who I think is trying but is very immature and still doesn't understand that he can't drink when he's in charge of a child.  Or at least not drink to drunkeness.  John seems very patient, but her bitchface when he didn't glue himself to her side at his family's party does not bode well.  I think she's too connected to the coven to imagine behaving like an adult when they or some boyfriend isn't around.

3.  The Vile Kailyn:  Hate-watching still.  Her older boys are adorable, but that baby is weird.  She needs to get his hair cut.  The new house's down payment probably ate up any savings she had, and is way too much house for her and her children.  I wish MTV would drop her but still film her so we can enjoy her desperation.

4.  Jade:  Pretty entertaining.  She is in an awful family and an awful situation, but she is also pretty much a bitch herself.  My favorite right now.

5.  Leah:  Meh.  But I think it's good that MTV includes a family with a child with a disability, and how that influences the entire family, mostly her twin. 

If there's another one, obviously she's forgettable.

I wonder if MTV understands now what they've done by paying these young women so much money.  While the original couple of seasons may well have warned teenagers about having unprotected sex, these later seasons make teen motherhood a pretty glamorous goal.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Mothra said:

So nobody has anything to say?

1.  Chelsea:  Although I find her children adorable, I can no longer watch her.  FF through anything she's in.

2.  Briana:  Don't care, close to FFing.  She seems to be a person who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.  She "hates" Nova's father, who I think is trying but is very immature and still doesn't understand that he can't drink when he's in charge of a child.  Or at least not drink to drunkeness.  John seems very patient, but her bitchface when he didn't glue himself to her side at his family's party does not bode well.  I think she's too connected to the coven to imagine behaving like an adult when they or some boyfriend isn't around.

3.  The Vile Kailyn:  Hate-watching still.  Her older boys are adorable, but that baby is weird.  She needs to get his hair cut.  The new house's down payment probably ate up any savings she had, and is way too much house for her and her children.  I wish MTV would drop her but still film her so we can enjoy her desperation.

4.  Jade:  Pretty entertaining.  She is in an awful family and an awful situation, but she is also pretty much a bitch herself.  My favorite right now.

5.  Leah:  Meh.  But I think it's good that MTV includes a family with a child with a disability, and how that influences the entire family, mostly her twin. 

If there's another one, obviously she's forgettable.

I wonder if MTV understands now what they've done by paying these young women so much money.  While the original couple of seasons may well have warned teenagers about having unprotected sex, these later seasons make teen motherhood a pretty glamorous goal.

We should just pin this post to every episode thread 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

We are starting to see hints of the real Chelsea here, with her anxiety induced freak out over going to a party filled with her fans who want her to sign ugly flannel crap.  Aubrey was tiptoeing around her mom, asking for just a little snack.  There was something in her tone that made me suspect she’s used to taking care of Chelsea when her anxiety is overwhelming quite often.  

• Love 12

OMG too much "are you excited, are you excited, are you excited"?!  No, no one is! 

So much boring stuff. Kail moving into a new house, who cares. New school year to be "so excited" about. Lol who cares. Chelsea and her  annoying anxiety and clothing line.. who cares. Still not watching Brianna or Jade. Well I have watched a couple Jade scenes. Her daughter is cute. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

. Well I have watched a couple Jade scenes. Her daughter is cute. 

I did NOT appreciate when Kloie was making cute happy sounds and Jade was like, "Kloie, shhh!"  No, Jade.  YOU "shhhhh!!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, TexasGal said:

If my parents had randomly moved houses one day when I was a kid without telling me first  I would have freaked the eff out.  That would not have been a fun surprise.  

This happened to an in-law of mine and they are still talking about it like 60 YEARS later. Very traumatizing. 

Chelsea is ridiculous. 

I don't get how Briana is moving 5 people (3 of them grown adults) into a 3 bedroom home.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

OMG too much "are you excited, are you excited, are you excited"?!  No, no one is! 

If we made this into a drinking game--every time anyone asks if a child is "excited" we take a drink--we'd all be too drunk to FF.  Or to be allowed to have Nova spend the night.

Jesus I'm tired of this expression.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Emkat said:

I don't get how Briana is moving 5 people (3 of them grown adults) into a 3 bedroom home.

I was thinking that too, but doesn't Brittany live on her own and she just visits when they're filming? So in the new house, Roxanne and Bri would have their own rooms and the girls would share. And some townhomes do have 4 bedrooms. That's my speculation. 

I won't begrudge Brianna on buying a townhouse, it's bigger and they can finally get out of that cluttered apartment. My only questions is, what exactly does she expect from John? She bought the new house without considering him and then pretty much tells him you can't move in because my mom will be there and that's weird. But she also tells him she has no plans to go back to NYC. Well first she said "Never" then she said "Not never, but not anytime soon." So does she expect him to move to FL and then live on his own, when the only reason he would be moving to FL would be to be with her? So she's forcing him to travel to her every time, but he already knows if he does want to make the step to move, he won't be living with her. I caaaaaaaaaaaaannn't with those two. John, find a nice girl NY and stop wasting time with the soul suck that is Brianna.

I think Chelsea is being a little OTT with her anxiety.

I really do hope Sean can get his act together. How old is Jade's grandma that she is starting a restaurant? It does seem that family helps out, her aunt was there. And her stepsister was talking about a baby photoshoot? So she's pregnant too?? 

Edited by MaggieG
edited to add Jade's family stuff
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, TexasGal said:

If my parents had randomly moved houses one day when I was a kid without telling me first  I would have freaked the eff out.  That would not have been a fun surprise.  I really hope this is a just for the cameras scripted surprise.

Her sermon about how everyone needs to focus on the kids because they’ve been though so much and then listing all the things that happened because of decisions she made - divorce, new baby, moving - my eyes about rolled out of my head.

Everything Kail does is about Kail. The end. To so cavalierly move her kids' stuff to a new house and not even tell them, Jesus Christ. I would have fallen apart as a kid.

And who is going to clean that place? The thought of cleaning a place that big is giving me the vapors.

4 hours ago, teapot said:

I did NOT appreciate when Kloie was making cute happy sounds and Jade was like, "Kloie, shhh!"  No, Jade.  YOU "shhhhh!!"

I hate it when parents shush a kid who's just being a kid. I was on the bus one time and a woman was riding with her bright, curious, outgoing preschooler who was chattering and asking questions the whole time and she just kept saying "Shh. Shhh". I was so mad. He was delightful! Why shush him?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Did I miss something?   Why did Briana cool it with John?  

Because she's not sure how to maintain a healthy, adult relationship. All she knows is pulling her panties aside in an alleyway. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate it when parents shush a kid who's just being a kid. I was on the bus one time and a woman was riding with her bright, curious, outgoing preschooler who was chattering and asking questions the whole time and she just kept saying "Shh. Shhh". I was so mad. He was delightful! Why shush him?

For me personally, I will ask my daughter to be quiet in certain situations just based on previous experiences. I'll give an example. We were at one of those Comic book/movie conventions and in line for a very expensive photo op that was non-refundable. We had our then 2 yr old with us while waiting in line. She wasn't crying or being loud or anything like that, just antsy because we had to stand for so long, so we would take turns walking her around nearby or i would be carrying her, but she was clearly just anxious. Well this guy behind us loudly proclaims to his group that he would NEVER bring a young toddler to one of these conventions. He said more but that is all I heard before I just shut him out. But just the nerve of the guy to say that and loud enough for us to hear was just plain rude.... So all of that to say that sometimes parents just do that to avoid any issues with the ignorant people around them!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Emkat said:

This happened to an in-law of mine and they are still talking about it like 60 YEARS later. Very traumatizing. 

Chelsea is ridiculous. 

Remember how Kail used to whine and complain about how her mom moved her around a lot when she was little?  Granted, her mom was moving them to different hotels, but still kids don't like to move a lot - they like stability.  Kail does exactly what her mom used to do, and she hated her for it - constant stream of "boyfriends" and moving on a whim.  Does she not see this?

1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I think Chelsea is being a little OTT with her anxiety.

Jesus Christ she is being A LOT OTT with her anxiety.  Yes @kicksave she needs to leave the kids at home, let stupid Cole watch them, and let her be alone for an hour.  It's weird, she is unable to function by herself. 

I was listening to Farrah on a podcast the other day (I know...) but she did say some things that I believed to be true.  She said that Chelsea called her over and over after Farrah's episode of 16&P aired, but before Chelsea's aired - apparently Chelsea was VERY excited about getting recognized.  She was excited to become a star.  You can tell she thinks she is the cat's meow, and now she has that little suckup Cole following her around with his baby talk telling her what a "smokeshow" she is.   🤮🤮🤮 

OMG I think I now need a Xanax.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14

Jade wallows in pity...poor me...my parents are junkies, my baby daddy is a druggie, no one is there for me, I have to be the grown up all the time to everyone....waa waa waa.

So we see Sean straightening up and owning his mess...also, apologizing for his behavior and the way he screwed up. Instead of thanking him for apologizing and owning his shit, she is rude and irritable with him. She could have been more gracious with some caution since you can never really trust drug addicts...instead she's a bitch. I saw the crushed look on his face after she bloviated at him...when he said she could be nicer, he was right. 

I think Jade is one of these people that is addicted to chaos and being a victim. She's so negative and miserable that she cannot take any pleasure or joy in her little girl who, despite all the grown ups in her life being miserable human beings, is happy and sweet.

Best that she just co parent with Sean and not resume a romantic entanglement with him...she needs therapy and help going forward to being a positive influence on her daughter's life and being a better parent that isn't angry all the time and using profanity in front of her on a regular basis before she can be involved in a relationship with any guy again.

• Love 14

Having suffered from anxiety attacks myself, I do NOT think that Chelsea was being OTT.  I guess I can consider it a blessing that my anxiety issues started out of nowhere after my children were grown and I was able to suffer in seclusion until I could pull myself together.  I can't imagine having something like that come over me while being filmed for a national television show.  All that being said, however, CHELSEA, TAKE A XANAX!  There's nothing wrong with taking something occasionally to get through rough spots.  It's not like you have to be doped up 24/7.  Take a Xanax and continue on with your day. 

As for Brianna, it seems like she is totally over this relationship, and wants John to mess up so she doesn't have to do the dirty work of breaking up with him and she can relish in playing the victim.  Maybe it's a cultural thing, but it seems strange for a woman of her age to still be living with mommy.  But of course, there's the live-in babysitter advantage.  You would think that Roxanne would be looking forward to getting the apartment back to herself without all the circus.  Maybe she plans to keep the apartment and just film with Brianna as if she lives in the townhouse. 

Kail's story line was boring, boring, BORING!  The good side is that she was too busy to stir up sh*t with the boys' dads.   Her friends' gift seemed a little odd to me.  Four boxes of roses, spelling HOME.  Ooooookaaaaayyyyy..... What is she supposed to do with that?  One box would have made a nice decorative accent somewhere but four, that have to be arranged together in order to make sense, well, that's just impractical.  I would have preferred a bottle of wine myself.  And yeah, what everyone else said about her moving behind the boys' backs.  They seemed happy about it though. 

I won't complain about Leah's story line because I enjoy the girls, and it's nice that Corey is filming with them again too. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

For me personally, I will ask my daughter to be quiet in certain situations just based on previous experiences. I'll give an example. We were at one of those Comic book/movie conventions and in line for a very expensive photo op that was non-refundable. We had our then 2 yr old with us while waiting in line. She wasn't crying or being loud or anything like that, just antsy because we had to stand for so long, so we would take turns walking her around nearby or i would be carrying her, but she was clearly just anxious. Well this guy behind us loudly proclaims to his group that he would NEVER bring a young toddler to one of these conventions. He said more but that is all I heard before I just shut him out. But just the nerve of the guy to say that and loud enough for us to hear was just plain rude.... So all of that to say that sometimes parents just do that to avoid any issues with the ignorant people around them!

I brought my 6 month old to a Horror-con. He had his picture taken with Malcolm McDowell. And I nursed him during a short film about murder. So.......tell Judgy McJudgerson to pay me a visit too! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, kicksave said:

So we see Sean straightening up and owning his mess...also, apologizing for his behavior and the way he screwed up. Instead of thanking him for apologizing and owning his shit, she is rude and irritable with him. She could have been more gracious with some caution since you can never really trust drug addicts...instead she's a bitch. I saw the crushed look on his face after she bloviated at him...when he said she could be nicer, he was right. 

To be fair we have seen Sean say this exact same thing on multiple occasions and his resolve to be better and be a father etc often hasn't even lasted one day let alone a couple weeks so I can totally understand Jade not giving him much credit for his desire to turnaround and be drug free and be the family man one more time. Words are cheap and I think she has just completely had it with him. I honestly don't blame her in fact I applaud her for finally giving up on him other than as a possible coparent. If he can even do that it will be a surprise.  She has given him chance after chance and encouraged him and supported him and paid for his rehab and still he is a druggie loser with anger problems and frankly she needs to let go. But she keeps trying with him. If he seemed crushed that she wasn't receptive to his declaration then that's on him. He knows he's done this over and over and he shouldn't be hurt, he should be ashamed and do better.  The fact that he was hurt and not ashamed makes me think that this time will be no different than the all the others.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I brought my 6 month old to a Horror-con. He had his picture taken with Malcolm McDowell. And I nursed him during a short film about murder. So.......tell Judgy McJudgerson to pay me a visit too! 

That's awesome!  Our photo op was with Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa - and I wasn't about to miss my chance to be inches away from Jason just b/c of that judgy guy! And well now we have a family photo we can show her when she is older!  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

To be fair we have seen Sean say this exact same thing on multiple occasions

Exactly.  Not everybody watches Y & P and may not know, but this is at least the fourth time something like this has happened.  He goes on a drug-fueled bender and becomes volatile, cleans up for a couple weeks, misses his family, and wants to try again.  About the time he and Jade 'work it out', the cravings are returning and the cycle begins again.  I believe he means it when he says it, but when he's saying it he's not 'jonesing'.  I remember on Y & P when he pretended to go to work, but would actually go to his friends house and get high and play video games all day.  It's sad because he seems like a great father when he's clean. 

2 hours ago, kicksave said:

I think Jade is one of these people that is addicted to chaos and being a victim. She's so negative and miserable that she cannot take any pleasure or joy in her little girl who, despite all the grown ups in her life being miserable human beings, is happy and sweet.

This is also 100% dead-on.  She was dealt a shitty hand in the parents dept, but no amount of yelling and stressing is going to change that.  Or Sean either, for that matter.  The only thing she can do is to structure her life so that those people have minimum impact on her and Kloie.  She is allowing the negativity to overtake everything about her.  It will become more and more who she is and she will not know any other way to be.  Then she will begin alienating other friends and family who get sick of the constant bitching, when she refuses to create boundaries.  I know a 43 year old version of Jade.  She used to be fun but now everything requires a rant.  Until you mention a way to avoid that thing and then she launches into all the reason that will not work, why everybody else is stupid/incompetent, etc.  Always everybody else.  Always.  When it is actually someone else bringing her drama, she won't tell them to kick rocks.  It has become such a part of who she is it's like some sort of twisted security blanket or something.  I know future Jade, if she doesn't chill TF out, and if she thinks she's unhappy now.....

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

That's awesome!  Our photo op was with Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa - and I wasn't about to miss my chance to be inches away from Jason just b/c of that judgy guy! And well now we have a family photo we can show her when she is older!  

I'm 42, but? Adopt me? 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Because she's not sure how to maintain a healthy, adult relationship. All she knows is pulling her panties aside in an alleyway. 

And this is why we need a "vomit" reaction button. 🤢

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

To be fair we have seen Sean say this exact same thing on multiple occasions and his resolve to be better and be a father etc often hasn't even lasted one day let alone a couple weeks so I can totally understand Jade not giving him much credit for his desire to turnaround and be drug free and be the family man one more time. Words are cheap and I think she has just completely had it with him. I honestly don't blame her in fact I applaud her for finally giving up on him other than as a possible coparent. If he can even do that it will be a surprise.  She has given him chance after chance and encouraged him and supported him and paid for his rehab and still he is a druggie loser with anger problems and frankly she needs to let go. But she keeps trying with him. If he seemed crushed that she wasn't receptive to his declaration then that's on him. He knows he's done this over and over and he shouldn't be hurt, he should be ashamed and do better.  The fact that he was hurt and not ashamed makes me think that this time will be no different than the all the others.

I never watched them before this...thankfully. Knowing the back story puts it in perspective. If she really wants to change her life for the better she needs to see that she is recreating her childhood to her daughter with the drug addiction and unkept promises. I realize she needs babysitting help but she should not let Sean be that person...at least not for a long while. Seems like Kloie is being partially raised by drug addicted grandparents and a drug addicted father. What a mess.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Is it me or is it always a new school year ? Like every other episode . 

Lol, it is. The episodes/segments aren't synched so every episode it's showing a different kids first day. 

What can I say; Brianna really is a piece of work. Not that I have supported her ridiculous relationship with John but even following her logic she makes no sense. Her whole goal has been to get John out to FL. Then when he seriously starts talking about it, setting things in motion she goes and buys a house that John can't/won't ever live in? 

Brianna and Kail are so much alike. Kail bought a house to get Chris and Brianna bought one to get rid of John. 

Those Chelsea segments were so cringe worthy. I'm trying not to be insensitive but there has to be better ways to deal with your anxiety than Cole and kids walking on eggshells while mom has one of her "attacks". 

As others have said, did the kids really need to be at that event?  Yes, it's nice to bring your family but if your someone who suffers as Chelsea claims than maybe you leave them home until you can get a handle on your attacks. Or maybe ride separately in a different car while you prepare. 

I'm all for homeopathic remedies but it doesn't strike me that Chelsea is doing any of that. As a mother of young children it seems grossly irresponsible not to be on medication for her condition. Imagine how much smoother that experience could of been if Chelsea was able to take something before the event and ease into her day. 

Jade just really needs to take control of her life. Single motherhood especially with her family and background is going to be really hard but she needs to work at it if she is going to break the cycle. 

Regarding Sean, I think Jade needs to take control and be very clear with him about Kloie (that spelling). Take the emotion and feelings out of it. Unfortunate to say but she needs to start treating Kloie's custody like a business arrangement. That includes not using intermediaries.

For example, I'm sure Jade's sister meant well but I thought it was inappropriate of her to bring up Sean watching Kloie while she had her photoshoot without talking to Jade first. Jade was totally blindsided and it seemed felt pressured to say yes. This is all the more reason for her to take control of the situation. 

Kail didn't bother me as much this episode. To be fair the boys knew that they were moving she just didn't tell them when. Funny, because I can see the point about traumatizing a kid with an unknown move, but the adult in me actually kind of loved that she moved all their stuff and set up their rooms in the new house. That sounds like heaven to adult me. She also made it clear that not everything had been moved yet and they would still be going back to the old house.

The one thing that didn't make sense was when Javi was over and asking her what she had planned for the old house and she said she was renting it out. Why isn't she selling it? It's a great house would she really have any trouble selling that property? Does Kail really want to be a landlord? 

Who am I kidding knowing Kail, Chris will be living in the old house "rent free". 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel that way whenever it's time for Aubree's father/daughter dance. I feel like she's gone off to ten of them in the last two years. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
On 11/12/2019 at 8:31 PM, TexasGal said:

I haven’t watched in a while, and I think I’ll go back to that plan.  But 2 things on Kail first, lol!  

If my parents had randomly moved houses one day when I was a kid without telling me first  I would have freaked the eff out.  That would not have been a fun surprise.  I really hope this is a just for the cameras scripted surprise.

Her sermon about how everyone needs to focus on the kids because they’ve been though so much and then listing all the things that happened because of decisions she made - divorce, new baby, moving - my eyes about rolled out of my head.

Endorse without reservation.

And you've made me think--wonder--about the friends these boys may have had in the neighborhood.  If they had friends, moving without telling them first was a real shit move.  But I have kind of a feeling that the boys have never had neighborhood-type friends, or really friends at all.  They've belonged to various sports teams, but when it comes to things like birthday parties, or just hanging out around the house, we've never afaik seen anonymous kids with their faces blurred out.  The kids--maybe all of them in this franchise--seem to play only with their siblings.  I wonder if this is the true state of things?  Do they have non-family friends?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Remember how Kail used to whine and complain about how her mom moved her around a lot when she was little?  Granted, her mom was moving them to different hotels, but still kids don't like to move a lot - they like stability.  Kail does exactly what her mom used to do, and she hated her for it - constant stream of "boyfriends" and moving on a whim.  Does she not see this?

Exactly.  Kail is Suzi without the booze (and with more vacations/$$$). 

For what it's worth, at least Suzi only had one child (Kail) instead of making a baby with every new love of her life & bringing more & more kids into her mess of a life. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

I just found out my (late, abusive) grandfather moved my grandma and my mom and her sisters from their beloved childhood home (my grandma still talks about it even now in her 90s with memory issues) into a newly built house while they were at school ...

and without taking anything from the old house.

I don't think they even knew they were moving, but I would need to confirm that part of the story.

You're welcome, Kail.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Or someone is moving. Or starting a new "brand". I can't keep up. 

12 hours ago, JBC344 said:

For example, I'm sure Jade's sister meant well but I thought it was inappropriate of her to bring up Sean watching Kloie while she had her photoshoot without talking to Jade first. Jade was totally blindsided and it seemed felt pressured to say yes. This is all the more reason for her to take control of the situation. 

YES! This really bothered me. And when Jade gave her very defeated, "okay", I just felt incredibly sad for her. She seems to have no truly solid support in her life. She's in school and working and TRYING to better herself; and I feel like she has to give in to a lot of things she doesn't necessarily want to, in order to have some help. 

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Flannel.  So. Fucking. Edgy.

flannel.jpg

The animation introducing a Chelsea segment was edgier...a flannel slip dress. I was actually prepared to be impressed because I thought Chelsea's line was going to be like feminine shapes in plaid fabric....or like a tailored plaid shirt or a plaid tank with shaping around the bust or something.

• Love 5
On 11/12/2019 at 9:23 PM, nikita said:

Did not care for Chelsea's and Cole's 'tudes toward Aubree during Chelsea's car ride near-panic attack.

Cole seemed to be in a state of "i'm trying to hold it together while this shit drives me crazy".  He didn't seem quite the same comforting husband he has been in the past. He seemed waaaaaaay over these episodes. I'd be willing to bet he even suggested the kids don't go and it would be less stressful for both of them and she probably refused. 

But Aubrey asking for a snack and then snapping back seemed like a normal parent response to me.  If she wanted a snack she probably could have gotten something at home and gas station snacks are expensive! And they were in a hurry and most kids aren't quick when picking out candy.... 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm glad Kail's kids were cool with it, because it's not exactly the most reassuring thing to do to pack up all their shit and move them while they're at school. 

I was SHOCKED when her kids were really excited. I thought for sure Isaac might have a break down.. I was having a bit of anxiety waiting for her to tell Isaac. 

On 11/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, kicksave said:

Because she's probably been through that song and dance WAAAYYYY more times than we've seen. Plus also dealing with it with her parents. She's out of fucks to give. 

On 11/13/2019 at 1:26 PM, kicksave said:

Where was Lux? I thought that maybe he was absent because his daddy doesn't want him being filmed anymore...

I think she said Chris had him so she could pack up the house and move. 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I thought for sure Isaac might have a break down..

Isaac will be pretty broken up when he flies from the back seat of that Suburban into the dashboard. When Karl rear ends someone while fucking with her phone.

• Love 8
On 11/13/2019 at 1:15 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Everything Kail does is about Kail. The end. To so cavalierly move her kids' stuff to a new house and not even tell them, Jesus Christ. I would have fallen apart as a kid.

And who is going to clean that place? The thought of cleaning a place that big is giving me the vapors.

I agree, but to be fair, she was on the phone and needed her to quiet down. I doubt she does that all the time. The little girl is adorable and seems quite happy. Hopefully once Jade finishes school she'll really be able to rebuild her life. I'm rooting for her.

Hopefully John is happy to be shot of that Brianna with her greasy looking self.

You guys are so funny with the being moved while at school trauma. LOL. Issac and Lincoln knew they were moving soon, right? I thought it was weird how Javi just left after dropping off his son without saying goodbye.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Flannel.  So. Fucking. Edgy.

flannel.jpg

Seriously..those patterns!! If you're gonna come up with a "flannel line", can you at least come up with a color pallet that hasn't existed since 1953? I had a pair of plaid Converse in the 90's that were the same pattern as the one she wore to the pop-up or whatever that was.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1