Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
KungFuBunny

S14.E15: The Orange Doesn’t Fall Far From The Tree

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, MollyWebber said:

Buttwind is perhaps more fucked up in the head than any of the other women on this show and that's saying a lot. 😦 She has passed on her eating disorder (under the guise of "allergies" and "intolerance") to at least one child although there will be more and is always making her children's events another showcase to prove how hot she is for a mother of 37 children.

And to top it off, she's boring. We have enough boring women on the show, Buttwind! Bring something new to the table. Smashing a chair over Tamra's head would be a great start...

Buttwind is my favorite nickname!  Hahahahahaha! 🙌🏻
 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Why is Ryan going what he’s going thru? Oh...I don’t know, TV CAMERAS IN HIS FACE? Life on tv ALL THE TIME? Taping his therapy session for TV (Tamara pity session?) Jesus. I don’t care about this, grow up you sack of shit and GET OFF TV!! You are not interesting! 

The list of things that he used to describe himself are things he’s reading on the internet (guilty!) why do we have to see this? He needs real help, kid is a hot mess. 

He must be in need of a TLC paycheque is all I can come up with, guess he thinks he’s bringing the drama 😧

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lol! I was just about to post the same thing. I don’t care about any of their kids. Bring on the dogs! 🐶 

Excellent idea cancel this show and bring on The Real Dogs of OC!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tamra is doing her damndest to worm her way out of any responsibility with all the shit that she has started .... now shes gaslighting Shannon (which isn't that hard to do but still) she tried to throw Shannon under the bus now shes gonna throw Vicki instead ... what a true christian woman she is 

I saw she was wearing a big cross around her neck I was hoping it would suddenly strangle her or heat up and brand her while she was spewing her outrage at Shannon.....she is such a piece of work. 🙏🏻

  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

Seems to me so many of Tarma's need guidance and the one that did not get it is Ryan. More due to Tamara than Shane.

I do think Ryan is damaged and that is exhibited in his behavior.  As for Eddie's "a real man would snap out of it" attitude, I think it's wrong, but I understand his frustration. Ryan IS trying to figure himself out to be more functioning and a "man."

Unless it's all for show, on the show.  I do not understand filming ANY therapy sessions on the RH shows.  Is that even ethical?

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

It was so weird to see Kelly and Brian in their own confessional given that she's with someone else now.

I still think Ryan is an entitled asshole, but it was hard for me not to feel sorry for him when he was crying, and the therapist read all the negative things he thinks about himself. I do think he has some legitimate depression issues. I noticed on his goal sheet from six years ago, he wrote that he wanted to be a millionaire. And because he has no career and is most likely living off of Tamra at over 30, he feels like a failure. That's understandable.

I wonder how Tamra feels about Eddie saying he didn't feel like Ryan was a man because he still blamed his childhood for his issues. Eddie seems to dislike Ryan even more than Simon did. It's interesting that Ryan's own father and his two stepfathers didn't/don't want to be bothered with Ryan. Ryan seems to have never had a central male figure in his life who was fond of him.

Tamra was so cocky in her meeting with Shannon. I can't believe she cried because Shannon didn't pick up the phone to call her when Tamra complained all last season about how Shannon called her too much and how self-centered Shannon was. You'd think Tamra would be happy to get a break from Shannon. Kelly is a lot of things, but I don't believe she is a liar. I believe 100% Tamra said those things about Shannon that Kelly told Shannon Tamra said.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, endure said:

I saw she was wearing a big cross around her neck I was hoping it would suddenly strangle her or heat up and brand her while she was spewing her outrage at Shannon.....she is such a piece of work. 🙏🏻

Tamra is a master at projection. I'm glad Shannon stood her ground and didn't let Tamra flip things around on her.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t believe one word she is saying about Matt.  She’s a habitual liar. He got fired from his job.  Why isn’t he on the t.v.?  What happened to his girlfriend?  Was any of this discussed on the show?  Did I miss something?

Matt said he got fired from his job because of Gina stating that he cheated on the show, which I do not believe. Men cheat on their wives everyday, and they don't lose their jobs over it.

Matt is a real piece of work. He is asking Gina for spousal support, even though he was the family breadwinner for years. He was also arrested for domestic battery this past summer. So I'm inclined to believe everything Gina says about him, especially about the part where he gets jealous.

4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lol! I was just about to post the same thing. I don’t care about any of their kids. Bring on the dogs! 🐶 

LoL. I personally like seeing the Housewives with their families. It humanizes them IMO. If I wanted to see non-stop manufactured drama, I'd watch "Bad Girls Club," if that show is even still on.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Matt said he got fired from his job because of Gina stating that he cheated on the show, which I do not believe. Men cheat on their wives everyday, and they don't lose their jobs over it.

Matt is a real piece of work. He is asking Gina for spousal support, even though he was the family breadwinner for years. He was also arrested for domestic battery this past summer. So I'm inclined to believe everything Gina says about him, especially about the part where he gets jealous.

LoL. I personally like seeing the Housewives with their families. It humanizes them IMO. If I wanted to see non-stop manufactured drama, I'd watch "Bad Girls Club," if that show is even still on.

I should have said Matt asked for spousal support as in the past tense, since Gina and Matt's divorce was finalized in August. I hope the judge didn't give him a dime. Gina also has a restraining order against Matt due to his assault.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Tamra is more concerned about Shannon not calling her for five days than Ryan's alleged impending suicide. 

Well, this is Tamra we're talking about...

Quote

I should have known better than to get excited about her getting called out, though.

Just another in a long, long, long list of disappointments this season.

Quote

It didn't take long for her to forget all about that baptism of hers!!

The longest 5 minutes of her life.

Quote

Why does Gina have a big smile on her face when talking about how jealous her husband is?

Her way of saying "I'm winning". I mean, of course her husband is jealous of her, she is Gina! She is just that amazingly fabulous and desirable.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Often Kelly drops little comments implying how wealthy she is ie sending her daughter to camp in a private jet, and other things I can’t recall at the moment.  I’m kind of surprised she appears to live in a small apartment.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The Tamra Shannon conversation was disappointing as a viewer....Shannon was so easily whipped.

Like @ghoulina said, whatever the conversations and innuendo, all roads lead back to Tamra.

And that's true no matter how much Tamra tries to paint Shannon, of all people, "well! I never..." as a puppetmaster.  Sorry but truth be told Shannon is a reactionary doormat.  I'm even surprised Tamra could accuse her with a straight face, other than she knew how easily Shannon would fold.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

 So life is in the shits for me and my family as of late...My husband lost his job, and we are looking at having to leave the only city/area we've ever known. I've taken up the habit for the last few weeks of doing that thing where you just get in the car, drive around and cry so you can put a brave face on at home.

All of this over sharing is just to put in perspective how much I was looking forward to Tamra being taken down tonight. I was relishing the thought of her having to reckon with how much of an instigator she is, and how deeply dishonest she is with the rest of the women.

Needless to say, my escapism by way of Bravo was less than satisfying. Off to watch The Great British Bake Off with the last of the Reeses pumpkins.

Edited by elsie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 35

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, dosodog said:

It's like being given a cake, but its fruitcake.  You feel kind of cheated.  Because it is cake and you should be enjoying it, but its nasty cake.

Ya made me cry, GODDAMMIT.  My dearly departed Mum floved fruitcake; I sent her one every Xmas ...

Rapey Ryan can go away any time, and take his famewhore "therapist" with him. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

As boring as the college conversations were... The contrast in the two was amusing.

Brawnwyn and company: “Oooooooh... CSU Fullerton! Yay!”

Shannon’s daughter: “Getting a degree from a community college is the same as going to a private school (implying USC!)” (Saying something like that to most Trojans is tantamount to heresy... I love Shannon, and I don’t care where—or if—anyone goes to college—but as a Californian I’m like, hehehehehehehehehhhh!)

On another note, Tamra’s turning this all around on Shannon made me so angry. She was acting like nothing she did mattered and it was alllllll Shannon. I honestly don’t think Shannon can be that calculating. Or at least as calculating as Tamra. None of them should confront Tamra alone. “All I said was ‘train’! Is that me putting it out there?” YES. YES, IT IS. Run, Shannon, RUN. This woman is NOT your friend. She’s not anyone’s friend. 

And I don’t feel bad that her vacation was “ruined.”

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I recorded the episode and watched it later. Fast forwarded through the parts with kids and most of Ryan's fake ass therapy session. It took me 20 minutes start to finish. Alarm bells should be ringing at Bravo. This isnt real adolescents and loser sons of OC so get em off my tv. Ryan must need money, that's the only reason he would make so many appearances. Normally I would tell Eddie to shut up if he said that guys need to just snap out if shitty childhoods, but I agree with eddie in this case, mainly cuz Ryan is a piece of crap. 

So they are finally seeing what I have been screaming at my tv for years, that tamra is the  biggest shit stiirrer? Thank you Emily! She was repeating it in every convo. Now tamra is getting cornered and it's delicious. I'm hoping for a replay of the Bali trip when she finally got called out and went running away crying. Then got religion. I've done terrible things but now I'm a christian she said. What will be her excuse this time?

Gina is so dumb. If Matt is trying to get back with you it's because hes broke and has no job. Everyone sees that except Gina. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

As boring as the college conversations were... The contrast in the two was amusing.

Brawnwyn and company: “Oooooooh... CSU Fullerton! Yay!”

Shannon’s daughter: “Getting a degree from a community college is the same as going to a private school (implying USC!)” (Saying something like that to most Trojans is tantamount to heresy... I love Shannon, and I don’t care where—or if—anyone goes to college—but as a Californian I’m like, hehehehehehehehehhhh!)

On another note, Tamra’s turning this all around on Shannon made me so angry. She was acting like nothing she did mattered and it was alllllll Shannon. I honestly don’t think Shannon can be that calculating. Or at least as calculating as Tamra. None of them should confront Tamra alone. “All I said was ‘train’! Is that me putting it out there?” YES. YES, IT IS. Run, Shannon, RUN. This woman is NOT your friend. She’s not anyone’s friend. 

And I don’t feel bad that her vacation was “ruined.”

She also said there are plenty of people that did not go to college and are billionaires!  

And, if you do not earn, marry or inherit your billions........I present to you....Ryan!

hahahahaha!  That only works if you are a genius or a Kardashian! 
 

Sounds like a Ghostwriter approach her to collaborate on a book about Shannon’s  divorce. 🤣
 

I wonder if it is the same ghostwriter Yawnin is using to exploit Dr. Deb’s awful parenting! 
 

The Ghostwriter can do a 3 book deal with Ryan! 🥳

The Awful Childhoods of OC!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

She also said there are plenty of people that did not go to college and are billionaires!  

And, if you do not earn, marry or inherit your billions........I present to you....Ryan!

hahahahaha!  That only works if you are a genius or a Kardashian! 
 

Sounds like a Ghostwriter approach her to collaborate on a book about Shannon’s  divorce. 🤣
 

I wonder if it is the same ghostwriter Yawnin is using to exploit Dr. Deb’s awful parenting! 
 

The Ghostwriter can do a 3 book deal with Ryan! 🥳

The Awful Childhoods of OC!

She really was winding Shannon up! 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Sophie and Shannon are perfect examples of how class privilege does not mean someone is intelligent, has the ability to think logically, or critically plan for the future. Sophie will be the perfect low information voter and Shannon already is.

What year is Shannon living in that she basically is hoping Sophie will get her Mrs degree based on the Chad she meets at college? Shannon is still living in 1979 and Sophie is going to be in for a rude awakening if she goes to a school with a diverse student population. 

  • Like 11
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

It was so weird to see Kelly and Brian in their own confessional given that she's with someone else now.

I still think Ryan is an entitled asshole, but it was hard for me not to feel sorry for him when he was crying, and the therapist read all the negative things he thinks about himself. I do think he has some legitimate depression issues. I noticed on his goal sheet from six years ago, he wrote that he wanted to be a millionaire. And because he has no career and is most likely living off of Tamra at over 30, he feels like a failure. That's understandable.

I wonder how Tamra feels about Eddie saying he didn't feel like Ryan was a man because he still blamed his childhood for his issues. Eddie seems to dislike Ryan even more than Simon did. It's interesting that Ryan's own father and his two stepfathers didn't/don't want to be bothered with Ryan. Ryan seems to have never had a central male figure in his life who was fond of him.

Tamra was so cocky in her meeting with Shannon. I can't believe she cried because Shannon didn't pick up the phone to call her when Tamra complained all last season about how Shannon called her too much and how self-centered Shannon was. You'd think Tamra would be happy to get a break from Shannon. Kelly is a lot of things, but I don't believe she is a liar. I believe 100% Tamra said those things about Shannon that Kelly told Shannon Tamra said.

I understand your observations about Ryan. It's still hard for me to feel bad for him. But, I understand why someone should. 

Past the sympathy for him though, I do wonder how or if he will ever get moving on being an active player in improving his life. He is not just a child of pricks anymore. Now he is a perpetrator of a shitty childhood on his own kids and he needs to get a vision of the fact that one day those kids will be dragging him into a therapist's office to dissect his choices. I would like him to have something else to say besides "Simon hated me and your grandma abandoned me emotionally for her new husbands and reality tv." That will not fly with them anymore than Tamra's rationales fly with him. 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'd like to feel more sorry for Ryan, but he's been a spoiled, little prick for too long now.  He also looks and acts too much like his ferret-faced mother to illicit much in the way of pity from me.  

The naked-wasted episode kind of did me in with him a long time ago.   I know it's not really his fault, because his freakazoid mother made him what he is, but it doesn't make me like him any better.   

I also understand where Eddie is coming from.  I can't imagine giving your wife's son a job and having to deal with a lazy, self-centered, moocher who hasn't got the gumption to put away a load of towels at they gym.  

Still, if he is suffering from depression, there's no "snapping out of it", any more than a diabetic can snap out of their need for insulin.  Eddie...just gently lead him to the door and kick his depressed ass out toward a genuine, bona fide psychiatrist.   Let the crazy chips fall where they may. 

FWIW, I think Ryan would benefit greatly if he got as far away from his mother as possible.   She's too toxic for words. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

I'd like to feel more sorry for Ryan, but he's been a spoiled, little prick for too long now.  He also looks and acts too much like his ferret-faced mother to illicit much in the way of pity from me.  

The naked-wasted episode kind of did me in with him a long time ago.   I know it's not really his fault, because his freakazoid mother made him what he is, but it doesn't make me like him any better.   

I also understand where Eddie is coming from.  I can't imagine giving your wife's son a job and having to deal with a lazy, self-centered, moocher who hasn't got the gumption to put away a load of towels at they gym.  

Still, if he is suffering from depression, there's no "snapping out of it", any more than a diabetic can snap out of their need for insulin.  Eddie...just gently lead him to the door and kick his depressed ass out toward a genuine, bona fide psychiatrist.   Let the crazy chips fall where they may. 

FWIW, I think Ryan would benefit greatly if he got as far away from his mother as possible.   She's too toxic for words. 

Eddie didn't give Ryan a job. Tamra supports Eddie's vanity project. He is just as much a using loser.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

If Shannon paid thousands to that vocal-fry abusing college counselor, she needs to get her money back. I could have told her all that shit for free. Or, Shannon could have googled it herself for free.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

 I don't get hiring someone to assist with college admission. It's pretty easy. Just apply to several schools you are qualified for and interested in. That's all it takes.

I didn't need to even help beyond taking my kids to visit the schools. They did the rest and all is good.

Edited by Higgins
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Really, Eddie? You think Tamra is a good mother? It must be exhausting to have to kiss ass in order to keep those big checks of hers rolling in, huh? 

I hate TAMRA! She sure knows how to work Shannon. She had her eating out of the palm of her hand by the time that meeting was over. The lighting at that lunch was really showing how old and haggard Tamra is looking. No lighting in the world can cover up what a truly ugly heart that woman has. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, Ryan was cursed with a shit stain for a mom, but yet, my sympathy for him only goes so far. Like his conservative brethren say: "pull yourself up by your bootstraps." I get that he may suffer from depression but once your actions extend to threatening and harming others my well of human kindness runs dry. 

Opportunity after opportunity has been laid at his feet but yet still he fails. His stepdad Simon tried only to be undermined by Tamra and scoffed at by Ryan while he sat under that man's roof not paying rent, eating his food & soaking up his A/C, spending money on ugly ass tattoos and steroids.

I'm also tired of the Simon slander. Is Simon a saint and perfect? Hell no! But I think his main crime was being socially conservative and trying to turn trailer trash into treasure. I think not enough weight has been given to the fact that the person calling Simon so controlling and oh so abusive is fucking Tamra!! How convenient that Tamra started feeling that way as soon as Simon lost his job and was experiencing financial difficulty. Wanting Tamra to NOT act like trash and stop dressing like a corner hooker at the piers to me is a good thing. And really given the fact that since the divorce, Bravo has had to blur her botched titties at least twice per season, was he wrong?

3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Fuck Eddie. Why don't you just  snap out of your A-Fib asshole. 

Why have we never been given a proper update on his medical condition? This was Tamra's entire s/l last season and this season I think we got a 'Eddie's good' and that was that. I guess given the fact that he seems back at work and is hiking for miles around Scottsdale means he is back on track but I would still like to know what treatment finally worked for him. 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, elsie said:

 So life is in the shits for me and my family as of late...My husband lost his job, and we are looking at having to leave the only city/area we've ever known. I've taken up the habit for the last few weeks of doing that thing where you just get in the car, drive around and cry so you can put a brave face on at home.

All of this over sharing is just to put in perspective how much I was looking forward to Tamra being taken down tonight. I was relishing the thought of her having to reckon with how much of an instigator she is, and how deeply dishonest she is with the rest of the women.

Needless to say, my escapism by way of Bravo was less than satisfying. Off to watch The Great British Bake Off with the last of the Reeses pumpkins.

I went through a very dark time about eight years ago, and I found watching horror films  helped.  It sounds counterintuitive, but it made me feel better.  Best wishes.

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Fuck Eddie. Why don't you just  snap out of your A-Fib asshole. Depression is deadly and you don't just snap out of it. If my husband said that about my child I would snap the fuck out of him. Those statements he made were tragic and Tamra should worry about suicide. I spent my career in mental health and his pain is real and he needs more than a life coach.

I can't stand Eddie.  Never could.  I used to give him credit for that amazing pittie, but that was Ryan's dog, not his.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Yes, Ryan was cursed with a shit stain for a mom, but yet, my sympathy for him only goes so far. Like his conservative brethren say: "pull yourself up by your bootstraps." I get that he may suffer from depression but once your actions extend to threatening and harming others my well of human kindness runs dry. 

Opportunity after opportunity has been laid at his feet but yet still he fails. His stepdad Simon tried only to be undermined by Tamra and scoffed at by Ryan while he sat under that man's roof not paying rent, eating his food & soaking up his A/C, spending money on ugly ass tattoos and steroids.

I'm also tired of the Simon slander. Is Simon a saint and perfect? Hell no! But I think his main crime was being socially conservative and trying to turn trailer trash into treasure. I think not enough weight has been given to the fact that the person calling Simon so controlling and oh so abusive is fucking Tamra!! How convenient that Tamra started feeling that way as soon as Simon lost his job and was experiencing financial difficulty. Wanting Tamra to NOT act like trash and stop dressing like a corner hooker at the piers to me is a good thing. And really given the fact that since the divorce, Bravo has had to blur her botched titties at least twice per season, was he wrong?

Why have we never been given a proper update on his medical condition? This was Tamra's entire s/l last season and this season I think we got a 'Eddie's good' and that was that. I guess given the fact that he seems back at work and is hiking for miles around Scottsdale means he is back on track but I would still like to know what treatment finally worked for him. 

Mental illness happens to people with all the privileges too. Opportunity doesn't matter if you are hopeless and feel like a failure and burden. Depression is not logical and to suggest that people who "have it all" aren't at risk is dangerous.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan is playing them it's so clear to see he is one of those people who plays victim when it is all his own faulty the place he is in wont take responsibility.

The guy gives of the vibe that is scary he reminds me of the type of people that end up shooting up a school.

I agree with Eddie he needs to grow up.

Kelly is so dumb it's like her daughter is the adult and she is the child and allowing her to go to London by herself that is crazy.

I agree with Shannon daughter a qualification no matter place you get it from is still valid it's just the way America is money driven you need to go to these expensive schools as if it matters I would say from my own experience going to these none big name places can be much more of a challenge.

Matt Matt Matt give it a rest Gina can't let him go it's like she is obsessed I don't believe anything she is saying about him if no one else was around she would be back with him.

I thought Emily was suppose to be losing weight every time I see her she is always hungry eating something or drinking something some one trying to lose weight shouldn't be drinking.

Every one of these women are so insecure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

I don't get hiring someone to assist with college admission. It's pretty easy. Just apply to several schools you are qualified for and interested in. That's all it takes.

My sisters and I all used a college counselor. Of course there was barely any internet back then so it was much harder to figure out which schools I was qualified for.  We basically just used him to narrow down schools based on the criteria we were looking for. I feel like the admissions process can be easily overwhelming for teens, especially those who have basically had every important decision made by their parents. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Typical Tamra- makes her son’s therapy appointment about her. After finding out how depressed Ryan is Tamra’s  response was something along the lines of “ makes me wanna die “......

Eddie cannot be that great of a guy if he chose Tamra for a life partner. 

I am having a difficult time getting through an entire episode of ANY of the Real Housewives shows without falling asleep- eventually ALL reality shows become less organic, more scripted. 😡

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Did you see how Brownstain’s daughter wanted nothing to do with her on their visit to the college? She was holding her Dad's hand and was clinging to him for support. He seems to be the only real parent In this equation.

Who the hell wears hot pants to visit their daughters prospective college?

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Like 15
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

While we didn’t see the Tamra takedown we were all hoping for, does anyone else feel that production and the editors have basically performed a takedown on viewers’ behalf?

The constant flashbacks outing Tamra for her lies, the therapy session that I think truly blindsided Tamra with its rawness (I think she was pissed and gobsmacked about how that went down, and she tried to do some image repair in the scene with Eddie, which editors countered with Eddie’s tough comments about Ryan, which I agree with!)

As viewers we get the benefit of instant flashbacks. The ladies do not have that luxury during filming, so they are much more susceptible to Tamra’s bullying and gaslighting. But all cards are being laid on the table.

Maybe there will be some sort of takedown or reckoning at the reunion, once the other ladies see the show as presented to viewers? 🤞

  • Like 14
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

I didn't need to even help beyond taking my kids to visit the schools. They did the rest and all is good.

18 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Who the hell wears hot pants to visit their daughters prospective college?

I was just about to comment about booty shorts, when you reminded me that "hot pants" were a thing, back in the day.

You are inches away from pulling up a rocking chair beside me, Kiddo.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, endure said:

I saw she was wearing a big cross around her neck I was hoping it would suddenly strangle her or heat up and brand her while she was spewing her outrage at Shannon.....she is such a piece of work. 🙏🏻

People like Tamra make me ill. She reminds me of the Trinity Killer from season 4 of Dexter - cloaking herself in religion to hide what an evil person she is. She has no intentions of improving or changing - she'll hurt anyone she can to keep herself relevant and draped in designer clothes under the roof of a big expensive house. I don't know how that cross hasn't burned her.

She's way worse than Alexis ever was. I wonder if she even recognizes what a blasphemer she really has  become. Talking about God, Jesus, etc. every 5 minutes doesn't make you Christian. You know what does? NOT BEING A MEAN ASSHOLE. Not purposely hurting others. She fails so spectacularly in these areas as a human being.

And allow me to offer what I'm sure is an unpopular opinion: I do not dislike Ryan. I think he was dealt a raw hand in life, and I think Simon's discipline would have been good for him. If Tamra had one ounce of real concern for her son, she'd have backed Simon up. Instead, she stoked hatred between them. Why? She was the shiny object in the middle, and she loved the fact that her son and husband competed for her affections. She's a sick woman.

Fuck Eddie. Ryan is not his son, and as far as I can see, he has built no relationship with him and done nothing for him. So guess what, Eddie? You have no business saying or thinking anything about Ryan. Your ideas of "manhood" mean jack shit to anyone. Shut the fuck up, you nasty Munster. You seem to have plenty of compassion for the demon you married, but none for her son. How curious. I wish he'd wise up and realize that Vicks - who he despises - is actually nowhere near as awful as her bestie, Mrs. Tamra Judge. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan definitely has his problems, but I don't think any of us can understand how shitty his childhood probably was. I can imagine Tamra doing to Ryan all the things she does to her "friends" (lying, gaslighting, demoralizing etc.) to him when he was a child. Ryan's "envy" about the other kids has, I bet, a lot more to do with the fact that they had a loving dad, stability and in tact family than it does about trips to Disneyworld.

Ryan also had to deal with the whole blended family, losing his place in his mom's life, as dysfunctional as that was. And then her unbelievably selfish decision to expose him to tv cameras, despite the obvious trouble he was having. 

 I'm not a Simon fan, I don't like "tough love" (mostly because I think the need for it only arises after a whole bunch of preceding parental failure) and I don't even think the way Simon did it was at all "loving".  It's not surprising to me that Ryan turned out like he did.  Yep, he's an adult now and it's on him to work it out from here, but he was dealt a crap hand and he does appear to be clinically depressed. And most of all, he still has the Tamra toxicity in his life.  I do not envy the soul searching he's going to have to do about his childhood and his mother. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Gawd Gina...fuck off...

”You’ve made mistakes in OC but are going to fix them in a New York minute”?...
as I’ve said before..

Im so sick of your warbled thick nasal “uptone” sentences (kardashian style?)...along with your brown fingers and feet from spray tans for which you evidently never figured out the instructions...to those ugly brown feet being up on your counselor’s sofa..

you have gas station feet...but on some proper shoes...sit upright and watch your hunched shoulders...don’t hunker over your meal shoveling down food like it’s your last meal...

cuz there’s NOOOO hurry...you don’t have to eat a

little cucumber/dill/cream cheese/crustless/1/4 tea sandwich...with your mouth open...WHILE TALKING for heaven or hell’s sakes! 
I don’t know that I’ve ever witnessed such a juxtaposition as this...

am I watching RHOC? Or am I watching Angela or somebody else on “Love after Lock Up”?

Gina is ridic...and wouldn’t ever survive RHNJ...I’ve not watched it in 4-5 years...but those gals seemed they would “cut a bitch”... Gina doesn’t fit anywhere any longer...

make her deck crew replacement for Abbi...
how many years have we seen these Bravo shows? It’s just a bit longer and a short matter of time we will see cross overs...haha! 
 

like MTV Real World ppl...in competitive situations...Big Brother...Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad shows....

We have already seen thirstcraving Gretchen and Slade..as well as Alexis B on other shows...and many more...

it will be interesting to see what will Bravo/NBC do??

What will TPTB come up with?

...because what we’re watching lately?...on RH shows?....they are spiraling IMHO...it’s a VERY old formula that is no longer working...

too many old timers have you (Bravo) by the balls(as it were)...

burn ‘em all...or seriously bring in new blood...

(all except for the ‘renewed/rejuvenated” Ramona Swinger!!! Ummm...Singer!!! That’s the Ticket!!!! 

(Renewed or rejuvenated... I can never remember her latest claim...haha..but don’t care!)

She is always good for an unintended laugh...😳=Ramona walking runway...I live for that!!! Teeheeheee 😉🤭

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan was thirteen when his Mom hooked up with Simon. A particularly tricky time in a boys development. Luckily Tamra and Simon were paragons of stability and mental health so what could go wrong?

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Ryan was thirteen when his Mom hooked up with Simon. A particularly tricky time in a boys development. Luckily Tamra and Simon were paragons of stability and mental health so what could go wrong?

I just spit up a bit of my breakfast burrito...🤭😉 hilarious!!! 😆😆😆😆 observation!
Gotta go..now I’m chokink...hindlick please!!?

(“Don’t fucking g go there!!“)

“Heimlich”...is what I said!!!

thank you better now

that was a good laugh!

Edited by Shellbell59 · Reason: Heimlich maneuver works.. But as it turned out so did “hindlick”... both helped me cough up food
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Dudd in her shitty 80’s rental with the ugly pink couches...

i don’t watch this for people in rentals. I look at a rental every day.

Same.  Kelly's shitty apartment with her hideous 1970s decor reminds me of when Johnny Depp and Tuna moved to California in the move Blow.  Nothing to aspire to there.  I don't care about the location.  I don't care if it's considered hip.  I think it's ugly as sin and a far cry from the four story home with the elevator.

Before I go in, I have a question for Kelly:  If Jolie can just brush the haters off, what is all the nonsense that Kelly constantly runs that you can't criticize her because she has a daughter?  I get it that this whole experience is terrible for Jolie, and she's probably been forced to grow up really quickly, but it's the height of hypocrisy for Kelly to share her adult problems with Jolie, but no one better speak ill of Kelly because she has a daughter.  Can't use your daughter as a sword and a shield, sweets.

Speaking of families, I am so uplifted to hear Braunwynn say that her biggest regret is meeting her husband and getting engaged so early aka she wanted to fuck more guys, and now she apparently has to settle on fucking women on special occasions.  Or something.  Look, I get it; we all have regrets, but this is one that is not fodder for TV.  It's humiliating to her husband.

Speaking of "humiliated" and "husband," Gina...you are regurgitating lines to your parents that Matt fed to you.  It could not be more obvious that she is his mouthpiece, just like last season.  Gina thinks she could be with Matt for the long-term, but she has to divorce him first?!?!  Yes, let's divide all the assets and spend our kids' college tuition on lawyers because...oh, nevermind.  He just wants to get divorced and he wants Gina not to fight him. I don't understand what Matt looking for a job in the OC has to do with it either; a couple can't reconcile if one of the partners works the next county over??  Does Matt have a job at this point or does he not?  It's confusing and boring at the same time.

I do have to say that Emily seemed genuine in urging Kelly to speak to her mom, and I was shocked at how direct she was when she told Kelly that she's going to sit down with Tamra, and she's afraid it's going to become "a Kelly bashing session."  I thought this show was where honesty came to die.

About Ryan, I have more questions than answers.  He said his siblings got to leave at 18 and go to college.  Ryan couldn't do the same because...?  I'm sure Simon would have thrown the tuition at him to attend a state school and live on campus in order to get him out of the house.  Also, where is Ava if Ryan is being characterized as this guy who is obsessed with shielding his daughter from the world?  The ex doesn't seem like the type to prevent Ava from filming.

Also, as far as that list of bad traits Ryan feels he has, I would like to see the intake form.  If it read something like, "list the negative ideas you have about yourself," then this all sounds...kinda normal to me.  I feel every single thing about myself that Ryan listed about himself every day.  It's not constant, but do I tell myself I'm worthless a few times a day?  Yes!  And I have a job and a spuse and a home, so I'm not sure it's something to get hysterical about (looking at you, Tamra).  There are also the ten times per day I think I'm more qualified and competent than everyone around me.  I have a feeling Ryan has some of those cognitions too.  Ryan probably has clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder, which require treatment, but I'm not ready to call in the guys with the white coats because Ryan feels shitty about his life.  Join the club.  And I don't mean that sarcastically.  It's just that a lot of people are depressed.  Maybe he would feel better if he literally joined a club.

-----------------------------------------

Ok, the teeny tiny Tamra tear-down:

First of all, I have no idea why they're taking her on one at a time.  United we stand, divided we fall.  Duh.

I didn't think Shannon did as bad as others are saying.  She didn't lose her cool.  When you lose your cool, you can't make cogent points, which is Tamra's kryptonite.  Maybe this is just the lawyer in me, but I felt like this was phase one, where Shannon gets the info from Tamra, such as did you talk behind my back about 

  1. my weight
  2. my head injury
  3. whether you would freeze me out of a rooming situation 

Now she gets to basically note Tamra's responses without reacting, go back and watch the footage, and really go in for the kill at a later time, like the reunion.  

I think that's a more effective strategy, although maybe Shannon isn't thinking so far ahead.  Staying calm was genius though.

Tamra got physcially ugly in that scene with Shannon.  It looked like her head shrunk significantly somehow.  This was the first time Tamra looked legit old to me.  She looked like Jerri Blank from Strangers With Candy.

F87C4C4E-2AEA-4BC8-A9C9-00B37601EB88-2526-000001960793ABBE.jpg.09505e7f747dad7caa3dac416d40750d.jpg

And Shannon?  You were 100% right that, had Shannon called Tamra when she was in AZ with Eddie, Eddie would have talked shit about Shannon's dependence on Tamra, because that's what he does.  

I have to take points away from Shannon, though, for not stating the obvious to Tamra, like, "Tamra, how about instead of blaming Kelly for 'flipping' me, can we discuss the merit of the points that Kelly made to me about you (see numbers one, two and three, above)?"  Like, that would have taken all the wind out of Tamra's sails, and we might have had a Bali run, but Shannon was too flustered to drive the point home.

Who is next up?  Braunwynn?  Emily?  I have a lot more interest in Tamra vs Emily.  I'll cut to the chase with Braunwynn:  she will be ugly-crying within seconds, and apologizing to Tamra within a minute, complete with a promise to keep Tamra's name out of her mouth, to be finished off with a talking head, where she tells us through giant veneers that she doesn't know how to navigate these women and she thought she was doing the right thing by talking to Kelly.  I kinda want Braunwynn to lose to Tamra. I hate her.  Let Shannon, Kelly and Emily go after her in sober states of mind.  That is the only hope.

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size