Type keyword(s) to search

The Real - General Discussion

RealHousewife
  • Start Topic

I am going to be the lone dissenter on here and say that Freddie and his wife have had it with Jeannie talking smack about him, Jeannie's and Freddie's marriage and their divorce for years now.  When somebody keeps messing with you, you are going to defend yourself.  It is what it is. I doubt Freddie wants Jeannie. 

I do find it very interesting that Jeezy never married any of his other babies mothers but will marry Jeannie.  It does not surprise me at all, I could go further into this but it would be off-topic.

Not to take away from Jeannie's happiness about her pregnancy. I feel bad for Adrienne who wants children so bad is having trouble conceiving but Jeannie who has always expressed no interest in children is now having one.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I do find it very interesting that Jeezy never married any of his other babies mothers but will marry Jeannie.  It does not surprise me at all, I could go further into this but it would be off-topic

Yep. And her choosing to have a child with Jeezy. We could have a whole tea chat my friend. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I feel bad for Adrienne who wants children so bad is having trouble conceiving but Jeannie who has always expressed no interest in children is now having one.  

The bolded is why women who don't want children have so much trouble getting a more permanent method of making sure it doesn't happen outside of birth control. I'm kind of disappointed in Jeannie. Not wishing anything bad on her or the baby. Just frustrated that she changed her mind.

I hope Adrienne eventually got vaccinated after hesitating because she believed that getting the jab would affect her fertility.

Edited by Jaded
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

The bolded is why women who don't want children have so much trouble getting a more permanent method of making sure it doesn't happen outside of birth control. I'm kind of disappointed in Jeannie. Not wishing anything bad on her or the baby. Just frustrated that she changed her mind.

I hope Adrienne eventually got vaccinated after hesitating because she believed that getting the jab would affect her fertility.

Why are you frustrated that she changed her mind?  Women are allowed to change their minds. She probably did not want children with Freddy and never wanted that permanent bond with him.  She probably wanted children with Jeezy for other reasons but it would be off-topic if I were to list why I think she had a child.

Speaking of birth control, I wonder if the birth controls that Adrienne used in the past have affected her fertility..

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why are you frustrated that she changed her mind?  Women are allowed to change their minds.

I didn't say she or any other woman wasn't allowed to change her mind.  My reason for being frustrated was stated at the start of my previous post.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am going to be the lone dissenter on here and say that Freddie and his wife have had it with Jeannie talking smack about him, Jeannie's and Freddie's marriage and their divorce for years now. When somebody keeps messing with you, you are going to defend yourself.  It is what it is. I doubt Freddie wants Jeannie. 

I do find it very interesting that Jeezy never married any of his other babies mothers but will marry Jeannie.  It does not surprise me at all, I could go further into this but it would be off-topic.

Not to take away from Jeannie's happiness about her pregnancy. I feel bad for Adrienne who wants children so bad is having trouble conceiving but Jeannie who has always expressed no interest in children is now having one.  

Has she publicly talked smack about him though? Like I said before, I have no idea how either Jeannie or Freddie treated each other behind closed doors during their marriage or after their split, but I don't remember Jeannie publicly bashing him and she'd occasionally bring up their marriage if they were discussing divorce in Girl Chat. For all I know Jeannie might've dragged Freddie and called him every name in the book during "kitchen table talk" with Jeezy and her family, but I can't recall her being shady about him in public.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Has she publicly talked smack about him though? Like I said before, I have no idea how either Jeannie or Freddie treated each other behind closed doors during their marriage or after their split, but I don't remember Jeannie publicly bashing him and she'd occasionally bring up their marriage if they were discussing divorce in Girl Chat. For all I know Jeannie might've dragged Freddie and called him every name in the book during "kitchen table talk" with Jeezy and her family, but I can't recall her being shady about him in public.

Don't forget she has made statements on the show about him that made him sound weak  unloving and ineffectual.  She once said that she knew it was a mistake marrying him after the first year of marriage.  She has said some other slick stuff about him.  She has never gone as low as him with him calling her trash recently but Jeannie has not been innocent in all of this drama. 

Plus, Freddy had trolls trolling him abut her pregnancy and he lost his temper.  Freddy's wife has publicly gone after Jeannie saying that if Jeannie does not keep her mouth shut about Freddie then she will spill the tea because unlike Freddy she did not sign an NDA.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

I know Jeannie's made little comments on The Real, but I haven't caught anything to warrant her being called trash. Like you, I don't know what went on behind closed doors and don't follow any of them on SM. I respect everyone's opinions though. Maybe as a Jeannie fan I just went, yikes!!! It must suck when your ex is on a talk show and talks about you (even mildly), but even if Freddy has reason to be hurt, that comment made him sound like he might still have feelings for her. I wouldn't be pleased if my current partner got so worked up over his ex. I think it would be best if he either ignored the trolls or gave a tamer statement? IDK, that's just me. 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:16 PM, Pearson80 said:

I know, I thought the same. I thought it was sweet of Adrienne to be so happy for Jeannie. I'd imagine it must hurt a little even if she is so happy for her friend. 

15 hours ago, Jaded said:

For many years I was pretty sure I didn't want kids. My childhood wasn't the greatest. I have a hard time trusting people. I had an eating disorder and different body issues, so pregnancy itself was a deterrent. People can be really pushy about children once you're around 25 or so, so I'd say I don't even know if I want them for several years. I've healed from many of my issues, and now that I'm older getting more lonely with most of my friends having families of their own, I'd love to have kids too. My family is tiny, so when my parents are no longer around, it will be me and one sibling. Even if I met and married my dream man, things happen. I really hope I'm able to have kids, and I hope the people in my life are happy for me if I'm able to and don't shame me for not passionately wanting them until my 30s. 

I hope so too. One of my friends got pregnant after getting her first shot, and she wasn't sure if she should get the second, but her doctor said it was best for her to. Another friend of mine got both shots while pregnant and gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby. 

13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why are you frustrated that she changed her mind?  Women are allowed to change their minds. She probably did not want children with Freddy and never wanted that permanent bond with him.  She probably wanted children with Jeezy for other reasons but it would be off-topic if I were to list why I think she had a child.

Speaking of birth control, I wonder if the birth controls that Adrienne used in the past have affected her fertility..

It's definitely scary to be permanently linked to someone you don't trust. 

I've read that's a myth, but I have wondered myself. One of my friends has struggled getting pregnant for years now. She's several younger than Adrienne, and she and her husband (who's way younger than Israel) haven't been able make it happen.

I know you can't help who you fall for (to a degree anyway), and I feel Adrienne as far as her attraction to older men. It's also trickier dating in your 30s. But honestly, it's really not great to marry and start a family with a 50-year-old father of four. I wish she married someone more compatible with her. I have no idea why they haven't been able to get pregnant, but a lot of the time men around that age, ESPECIALLY if they already have plenty of kids, don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to have more babies. I hope he's willing to adopt if Adrienne wants to. I've decided I won't marry a man who's not open to adoption. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Jeannie's made little comments on The Real, but I haven't caught anything to warrant her being called trash. Like you, I don't know what went on behind closed doors and don't follow any of them on SM. I respect everyone's opinions though. Maybe as a Jeannie fan I just went, yikes!!! It must suck when your ex is on a talk show and talks about you (even mildly), but even if Freddy has reason to be hurt, that comment made him sound like he might still have feelings for her. I wouldn't be pleased if my current partner got so worked up over his ex. I think it would be best if he either ignored the trolls or gave a tamer statement? IDK, that's just me. 

I know, I thought the same. I thought it was sweet of Adrienne to be so happy for Jeannie. I'd imagine it must hurt a little even if she is so happy for her friend. 

For many years I was pretty sure I didn't want kids. My childhood wasn't the greatest. I have a hard time trusting people. I had an eating disorder and different body issues, so pregnancy itself was a deterrent. People can be really pushy about children once you're around 25 or so, so I'd say I don't even know if I want them for several years. I've healed from many of my issues, and now that I'm older getting more lonely with most of my friends having families of their own, I'd love to have kids too. My family is tiny, so when my parents are no longer around, it will be me and one sibling. Even if I met and married my dream man, things happen. I really hope I'm able to have kids, and I hope the people in my life are happy for me if I'm able to and don't shame me for not passionately wanting them until my 30s. 

I hope so too. One of my friends got pregnant after getting her first shot, and she wasn't sure if she should get the second, but her doctor said it was best for her to. Another friend of mine got both shots while pregnant and gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby. 

It's definitely scary to be permanently linked to someone you don't trust. 

I've read that's a myth, but I have wondered myself. One of my friends has struggled getting pregnant for years now. She's several younger than Adrienne, and she and her husband (who's way younger than Israel) haven't been able make it happen.

I know you can't help who you fall for (to a degree anyway), and I feel Adrienne as far as her attraction to older men. It's also trickier dating in your 30s. But honestly, it's really not great to marry and start a family with a 50-year-old father of four. I wish she married someone more compatible with her. I have no idea why they haven't been able to get pregnant, but a lot of the time men around that age, ESPECIALLY if they already have plenty of kids, don't want to jump through a bunch of hoops to have more babies. I hope he's willing to adopt if Adrienne wants to. I've decided I won't marry a man who's not open to adoption. 

I love your post and I send you cyber hugs over the traumas that you have overcome. Just keep being you and forge your own happiness. 

People are constantly pressuring women about having children. I hate when people do that to women and as soon as a woman has one child, they start pressuring her to have more kids, like back off!  Women are always going to be criticized no matter what. If she remains childless, she is judged, if she has one child another judgment and if she chooses to have lots of kids, they judge her for that too. I wish women were more liberated to be themselves..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I love your post and I send you cyber hugs over the traumas that you have overcome. Just keep being you and forge your own happiness. 

People are constantly pressuring women about having children. I hate when people do that to women and as soon as a woman has one child, they start pressuring her to have more kids, like back off!  Women are always going to be criticized no matter what. If she remains childless, she is judged, if she has one child another judgment and if she chooses to have lots of kids, they judge her for that too. I wish women were more liberated to be themselves..

Aww you are so sweet PEARSON! 🤗 Thanks so much. 

So true! I still believe one can lead a very happy, fulfilling life childfree. I wish everyone would back off women on this issue. 

• Love 4

I cannot see the Real in my neck of the woods, instead we have Nick Cannon on and he is just awful.  He has nothing interesting to say and he looks unwell.. I hope that the Real not being shown in certain places around the country does not affect their status.  I miss the ladies and Nick is so damn corny..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I cannot see the Real in my neck f the woods, instead we have Nick Cannon on and he is just awful.  He has nothing interesting to say and he looks unwell.. I hope that the Real not being shown in certain places around the country does not affect their status.  I miss the ladies and Nick is so damn corny..

Me neither! I try to watch what I can online, but it's not the same. :(

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Me neither! I try to watch what I can online, but it's not the same. :(

Since Wendy is allegedly sick, he should have gotten her slot while the ladies of the real kept theirs..

• Love 2
On 10/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, Pearson80 said:

Since Wendy is allegedly sick, he should have gotten her slot while the ladies of the real kept theirs..

Exactly. I tried watching Nick Cannon's show, but didn't make it past the 3 minute mark. 

The Real airs on a different network opposite The Talk at 1 PM and again at 3 or 4 in the morning. Why The Real has to suffer just to keep Wendy's mess of a show on while she's off vaping in her Cousin It wig, I don't know.

Oh, guess who will be guest hosting on The View on Thursday? Tamera. I was so surprised since she doesn't like discussing politics, but that's The View's domain. I'll be watching to see how it all goes down. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Exactly. I tried watching Nick Cannon's show, but didn't make it past the 3 minute mark. 

The Real airs on a different network opposite The Talk at 1 PM and again at 3 or 4 in the morning. Why The Real has to suffer just to keep Wendy's mess of a show on while she's off vaping in her Cousin It wig, I don't know.

Oh, guess who will be guest hosting on The View on Thursday? Tamera. I was so surprised since she doesn't like discussing politics, but that's The View's domain. I'll be watching to see how it all goes down. 

I don't have the network it airs on, so I watch the YouTube channel. I'm so annoyed because I adore Garcelle and really hope the show does well with her as a host.

I'm surprised by that too. I'm curious if Tamara will actually talk politics or not. I read somewhere that the reason she left The Real is because it got too political for her. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't have the network it airs on, so I watch the YouTube channel. I'm so annoyed because I adore Garcelle and really hope the show does well with her as a host.

I'm surprised by that too. I'm curious if Tamara will actually talk politics or not. I read somewhere that the reason she left The Real is because it got too political for her. 

Hopefully their Youtube channel will feature full Girl Chats as opposed to a few clips here and there.

Some people criticized Tamera for leaving The Real over their decision to include more political discussion, but I didn't blame her for it. Not only is she uncomfortable discussing politics in general, her hubby Adam is very outspoken on his social media on topics like voter fraud and it would've made things awkward and uncomfortable for her when those issues were raised on the show. She'll probably keep it light when political stories come up on The View. I only see her listed as a guest host for one day. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

Hopefully their Youtube channel will feature full Girl Chats as opposed to a few clips here and there.

Some people criticized Tamera for leaving The Real over their decision to include more political discussion, but I didn't blame her for it. Not only is she uncomfortable discussing politics in general, her hubby Adam is very outspoken on his social media on topics like voter fraud and it would've made things awkward and uncomfortable for her when those issues were raised on the show. She'll probably keep it light when political stories come up on The View. I only see her listed as a guest host for one day. 

I hope so because girl chat is my favorite! 

Yes, it's a personal choice. I do like Tamera, but she's a sensitive person. I'm a sensitive person too, and I don't think I could handle tense conversations on national TV. I applaud those who can, because I love watching discussions. It's also harder keeping up with politics when you are sensitive in the first place as well. I can get upset by things I see on the news. Plus, politics is a lot to keep up with. Having two small kids plus other work outside of The Real probably kept her too busy to keep up with everything in the world. 

• Love 2
On 10/12/2021 at 10:07 PM, RealHousewife said:

I hope so because girl chat is my favorite! 

Yes, it's a personal choice. I do like Tamera, but she's a sensitive person. I'm a sensitive person too, and I don't think I could handle tense conversations on national TV. I applaud those who can, because I love watching discussions. It's also harder keeping up with politics when you are sensitive in the first place as well. I can get upset by things I see on the news. Plus, politics is a lot to keep up with. Having two small kids plus other work outside of The Real probably kept her too busy to keep up with everything in the world. 

I couldn't do it either and just leave it to the less sensitive folks that can. Lol.

I misread the episode guide regarding Tamera guest hosting on The View. It said Tamera was the co-host of her new cooking/bake-off show. 😳 It was great seeing her and made me miss her on The Real. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I couldn't do it either and just leave it to the less sensitive folks that can. Lol.

I misread the episode guide regarding Tamera guest hosting on The View. It said Tamera was the co-host of her new cooking/bake-off show. 😳 It was great seeing her and made me miss her on The Real. 

Right! I know these women get paid handsomely to share their views, but Tamara has that Sister, Sister money, as Loni likes to say. lol

Yes, I enjoyed seeing her! I'm glad she's happy and doing well. She's got a wonderful life. 

• Love 2
On 10/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, rmcrae said:

Adam is a piece of work and it shocks me that Tamera does not explain to him how he comes across. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Adam is a piece of work and it shocks me that Tamera does not explain to him how he comes across. 

Maybe she does in private, but something tells me it would go through one ear and out the other if she did. Adam seems like a really stubborn guy.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Maybe she does in private, but something tells me it would go through one ear and out the other if she did. Adam seems like a really stubborn guy.

I liked what I saw and heard of Adam on The Real, but yeah he's said some stuff that surprised me . . .

• Love 2
6 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I agree in a way but I get the impression that Tamara would not say anything to contradict him. Had he been married to her twin sister Tia, she definitely would have told him to stop it..

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I agree in a way but I get the impression that Tamara would not say anything to contradict him. Had he been married to her twin sister Tia, she definitely would have told him to stop it..

True, not that Tia would have ever married him.

I like Tamara, but I don't think she's as night and day from her husband as some think. I'd go into it more but don't want to break board rules. 

Has Adam said something nutty recently? I don't follow him on SM, but I know he has a pattern. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Tia's definitely more outspoken than Tam, but at the end of the day Adam's a grown man who will say and post whatever he wants in spite of being told to stop. I remember Tamera once said she told him not get so heated on his social media, but he gets that way about things he's passionate about. Not to lump all people who fall under this sign, but I wasn't surprised to learn Adam's a Leo. Lol.

23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

True, not that Tia would have ever married him.

I like Tamara, but I don't think she's as night and day from her husband as some think. I'd go into it more but don't want to break board rules. 

Has Adam said something nutty recently? I don't follow him on SM, but I know he has a pattern. 

I don't know all the details, but I heard he had some things to say about voter fraud last year and a few years before that he got into it with some folks about Juneteenth. I'll do some Googling and try to find the link.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Tia's definitely more outspoken than Tam, but at the end of the day Adam's a grown man who will say and post whatever he wants in spite of being told to stop. I remember Tamera once said she told him not get so heated on his social media, but he gets that way about things he's passionate about. Not to lump all people who fall under this sign, but I wasn't surprised to learn Adam's a Leo. Lol.

I don't know all the details, but I heard he had some things to say about voter fraud last year and a few years before that he got into it with some folks about Juneteenth. I'll do some Googling and try to find the link.

lmao! Yes, there's good and bad in all signs and I don't even know if I believe in astrology, but I swear I notice patterns. Leos in my life do love attention for the most part. I can see Adam tweeting controversial stuff because he likes attention. I'm also not surprised Tamara is a Cancer. The Cancers in my life are sensitive and emotional. 

I'd heard of the voter fraud stuff he said, but not Juneteenth. 

• Love 3
On 10/23/2021 at 2:36 PM, RealHousewife said:

lmao! Yes, there's good and bad in all signs and I don't even know if I believe in astrology, but I swear I notice patterns. Leos in my life do love attention for the most part. I can see Adam tweeting controversial stuff because he likes attention. I'm also not surprised Tamara is a Cancer. The Cancers in my life are sensitive and emotional. 

I'd heard of the voter fraud stuff he said, but not Juneteenth. 

I don't get too hung up on astrology either, but I do think everyone possesses at least one trait from their sign. My mom is the very definition of a Virgo: meticulous, orderly and always thinking ahead. Lol.

Here's an article that includes the Juneteenth tweets: https://smhlf.org/is-tamera-mowrys-husband-racist-heres-why-fans-have-called-him-out/.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I don't get too hung up on astrology either, but I do think everyone possesses at least one trait from their sign. My mom is the very definition of a Virgo: meticulous, orderly and always thinking ahead. Lol.

Here's an article that includes the Juneteenth tweets: https://smhlf.org/is-tamera-mowrys-husband-racist-heres-why-fans-have-called-him-out/.

Haha too funny! 

Oh Adam, Adam, Adam . . .

He might be a nice guy who loves Tam to death, but I'd be arguing with him every day. 

• Love 3

On the Travis Scott thing, I don't know why they even bother discussing anything that even remotely has to do with the Kardashians because Adrienne is so desperate to keep that connection that she will not criticize them (or anyone associated with them), no matter what they do.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Snapdragon said:

On the Travis Scott thing, I don't know why they even bother discussing anything that even remotely has to do with the Kardashians because Adrienne is so desperate to keep that connection that she will not criticize them (or anyone associated with them), no matter what they do.  

Facts like girl you are a whole wife to a new man and that relationship was FOREVER ago with a man who you say cheated on you so why are you still trying to be Kardashian adjacent?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

I'm way behind trying to catch clips of the show since I can no longer watch it, but I know Kardashians are right up there with J.Lo for Adrienne. lol

I've heard the Kardashians are all actually very nice people IRL, so maybe Adrienne would just feel bad saying something negative? 

56 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Facts like girl you are a whole wife to a new man and that relationship was FOREVER ago with a man who you say cheated on you so why are you still trying to be Kardashian adjacent?

It seems awkward to me being buddy-buddy with the family of an ex. 

• Love 2
On 11/10/2021 at 11:21 AM, Snapdragon said:

Okay, sorry I'm late on all this, but I finally saw the clip. I really appreciate Loni for being REAL. I have no problems if someone has something nice to say about the Kardashians. I have myself. But yes, it's super annoying when Adrienne can't bring herself to even say anything negative about someone associated with the family. So because she dated Rob Kardashian in the 2000s, she can't say anything negative about Kylie Jenner's man? She wants to be down with the family that bad? I wasn't familiar with Travis Scott, didn't even know he was with Kylie Jenner. At first I wondered if maybe he couldn't tell what was going on as he performed. But I read he had already been arrested twice for inciting violence at concerts and warned something tragic could happen. In addition to knowing there was an ambulance as Loni pointed out, doesn't sound like the safety of his fans, many being kids, has ever been his priority. If Adrienne is that into the family and anyone connected to them, surely she'd know about what kind of performer Travis is? 

I saw that even a 9-year-old boy died. :( 

On 11/10/2021 at 1:37 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Not to mention the Kardashian ladies tried to sully her reputation after the breakup so I don't get Adrienne at all.  

• Love 2

On a positive note, I really enjoy the show.    It’s much better with the ladies on set, and Garcelle is an awesome addition. 

I thought this was interesting. Jeannie alludes to people not always being kind to her on The Real here. 

I hope you are all having a Happy Thanksgiving. ❤️

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2

Garcelle contracted COVID along with RHOBH co-stars Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne. She said in a statement that she's been feeling OK so far. Hopefully she'll stay that way and can come back to the show by the new year. 

• Useful 2
On 12/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, rmcrae said:

Garcelle contracted COVID along with RHOBH co-stars Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne. She said in a statement that she's been feeling OK so far. Hopefully she'll stay that way and can come back to the show by the new year. 

It looks like she's doing well. Her Christmas tree is gorgeous!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXu0kT2ALEL/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=a5883545-e8e5-4ba4-9390-a1de9b58381c

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Since Jeannie is due soon, does anyone want to take any guesses on what the baby will be named?  I know at one point she said she was looking for a unique "J" name, so I'm going with Journey for a girl and Justice for a boy (neither of which is that unheard of but I could see Jeannie thinking they were since she probably doesn't interact that much with kids).  For the middle, I'm guessing something Vietnamese or Chinese to honor Jeannie's heritage.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Snapdragon said:

Has anyone else heard this?  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/rhoa-rumor-claims-kandi-burruss-may-be-out-and-this-the-real-host-could-be-in/ar-AAUrqmY?li=BBnbfcL

I really hope it's not true.  Jeannie finally seems to be in a good place and nothing would ruin that faster than being on a Housewives franchise.  

I haven't heard anything, but completely agree with you! Jeannie's dealt with her past, is in a loving relationship and had a baby she wasn't sure she'd ever have. She's so happy right now. Stay away from Housewives girl!

I hate how Garcelle is treated on there, and I'd fear for how someone as sweet as Jeannie would fare too. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I haven't heard anything, but completely agree with you! Jeannie's dealt with her past, is in a loving relationship and had a baby she wasn't sure she'd ever have. She's so happy right now. Stay away from Housewives girl!

I hate how Garcelle is treated on there, and I'd fear for how someone as sweet as Jeannie would fare too. 

Those Hollywood Housewives are different than Atlanta. 

Jeannie would be a nice change for ATL but I haven't watched Real Housewives in ages. 

But at the same time I can't see her and Jeezy agreeing to do a reality show.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:26 PM, RealHousewife said:

How do they treat Garcelle over there?  Garcelle is a sweetheart...

• Love 2
(edited)
On 3/4/2022 at 11:46 AM, Pearson80 said:

How do they treat Garcelle over there?  Garcelle is a sweetheart...

She really is. They just pick her apart. She’s the nicest person in the whole cast, but they want her to be Mother Teresa. There are women on the show who are so mean and nasty, but they’ll get treated more nicely than Garcelle. Dorit Kemsley offended me because she had the nerve to call Garcelle a bully when she’s one of the few who hasn’t bullied anyone. Adrienne was also ticked off like me by the way Dorit screamed at Garcelle during a reunion. Racist vibes to be honest. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She really is. They just pick her apart. She’s the nicest person in the whole case, but they want her to be Mother Teresa. There are women on the show who are so mean and nasty, but they’ll get treated more nicely than Garcelle. Dorit Kemsley offended me because she had the nerve to call Garcelle a bully when she’s one of the few who hasn’t bullied anyone. Adrienne was also ticked off like me by the way Dorit screamed at Garcelle during a reunion. Racist vibes to be honest. 

It is racist. 

But back to Jeannie being on RHOA reality shows aren't that great for marriages/relationships. 

So I really hope it's just rumors.

• Love 3