Type keyword(s) to search

The Real - General Discussion

RealHousewife
  • Start Topic

Did anyone else you catch Garcelle's shade yesterday about dodging a bullet by not being hired for a similar talk show where she would've been miserable? At first I thought it was about The Talk since she was a contender for Aisha Tyler's seat and really wanted the job. Then I remembered a story she shared on Hollywood Today Live (loved that show) about guest co-hosting on The View right after Rosie O'Donnell left the second time and she said one of the hosts kicked her under the table a few times during Hot Topics. 😲 Whichever show it was, Garcelle is most definitely right where she belongs on The Real. 🙂

• Love 3
On 4/7/2021 at 6:35 PM, rmcrae said:

Did anyone else you catch Garcelle's shade yesterday about dodging a bullet by not being hired for a similar talk show where she would've been miserable? At first I thought it was about The Talk since she was a contender for Aisha Tyler's seat and really wanted the job. Then I remembered a story she shared on Hollywood Today Live (loved that show) about guest co-hosting on The View right after Rosie O'Donnell left the second time and she said one of the hosts kicked her under the table a few times during Hot Topics. 😲 Whichever show it was, Garcelle is most definitely right where she belongs on The Real. 🙂

Yes I’m glad she’s on The Real. I watch all the shows, but could never stand Meghan or Sharon. 

What do you all think of Rachel Lindsay as a fifth host? I don’t follow her closely and didn’t watch her season as Bachelorette. But she is interesting and intelligent and has been on The Real before. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes I’m glad she’s on The Real. I watch all the shows, but could never stand Meghan or Sharon. 

What do you all think of Rachel Lindsay as a fifth host? I don’t follow her closely and didn’t watch her season as Bachelorette. But she is interesting and intelligent and has been on The Real before. 

I remember when Rachel guest co-hosted on The Real and she did a good job. I think she'd be a good candidate for the fifth chair. 

• Love 1

I've got the schedule for next week if anyone's interested:

Monday - Singer Leela James.

Tuesday - CNN journalist Don Lemon; business owners Solomon Odubajo and Brittany Myers.

Wednesday - Self-help host Iyanla Vanzant.

Thursday - Actress Jenna Elfman.

Friday - Actresses CCH Pounder and Monique Kelley. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I've got the schedule for next week if anyone's interested:

Monday - Singer Leela James.

Tuesday - CNN journalist Don Lemon; business owners Solomon Odubajo and Brittany Myers.

Wednesday - Self-help host Iyanla Vanzant.

Thursday - Actress Jenna Elfman.

Friday - Actresses CCH Pounder and Monique Kelley. 

Thank you! Wow, whether you're a fan of his or not, Don Lemon is a pretty big guest. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Thank you! Wow, whether you're a fan of his or not, Don Lemon is a pretty big guest. 

No problem! I don't watch Don Lemon's show much, but I enjoy his appearances on The Real and other shows. I'm looking forward to Iyanla's appearance the most. Have you ever watched her show on OWN? She has a lot more patience than me dealing with the folks she was trying to help. Lol. 

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, rmcrae said:

No problem! I don't watch Don Lemon's show much, but I enjoy his appearances on The Real and other shows. I'm looking forward to Iyanla's appearance the most. Have you ever watched her show on OWN? She has a lot more patience than me dealing with the folks she was trying to help. Lol. 

lol! I've only seen a little of her show. My mom used to watch her, so I'd catch bits when she'd have it on. We were both big Oprah fans, but she was really into OWN for awhile. 

• Love 1
On 4/26/2021 at 3:02 AM, RealHousewife said:

lol! I've only seen a little of her show. My mom used to watch her, so I'd catch bits when she'd have it on. We were both big Oprah fans, but she was really into OWN for awhile. 

The only show I watch on OWN now is Iyanla's show and that's wrapping up soon. I used to watch Welcome to Sweetie Pie's and Kym Whitley's show. I don't know why she hasn't done this, but I'd love to see old episodes of Oprah's talk show. She has 25 years worth of shows and they're just sitting in the vault. Bring back some 80's Oprah with the "caller, you say what?" or 90's Oprah with the Patti LaBelle theme song. Lol.

Back to The Real, next week's full of reruns so I guess they're on their summer hiatus. I hate having to wait until September for them to come back since they miss certain Girl Chat topics while they're still hot. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, rmcrae said:

The only show I watch on OWN now is Iyanla's show and that's wrapping up soon. I used to watch Welcome to Sweetie Pie's and Kym Whitley's show. I don't know why she hasn't done this, but I'd love to see old episodes of Oprah's talk show. She has 25 years worth of shows and they're just sitting in the vault. Bring back some 80's Oprah with the "caller, you say what?" or 90's Oprah with the Patti LaBelle theme song. Lol.

Back to The Real, next week's full of reruns so I guess they're on their summer hiatus. I hate having to wait until September for them to come back since they miss certain Girl Chat topics while they're still hot. 

I'd love to see old episodes of talk shows like Oprah's and Phil Donahue outside of the ones that can be found on YouTube.  The Nosey channel on the Pluto app was showing old episodes of Sally Jessy Raphael at one time and I watched some of them for awhile. I forgot about it and haven't tuned in to see if they still do. The Nosey website has a whole lot of her old episodes available to watch on their website though.

I watched Kim Whitley's show on OWN. I laughed the first time I saw the actor from the soap Passions on there as one of her friends. I liked Dion Sander's show too. The "Where Are They Now?" updates on past Oprah guests were usually a fun watch too. Not sure why those ended.  Now the only show I keep up with on OWN is Queen Sugar even though I'm not exactly able to watch or DVR it from the actual channel anymore.... 🤐

The Real's super long summer hiatus compared to other panel talk shows along with the amount of pre-taped episodes they used to air drove me crazy for a long time. Those two things kind of still do honestly.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I'd love to see old episodes of talk shows like Oprah's and Phil Donahue outside of the ones that can be found on YouTube.  The Nosey channel on the Pluto app was showing old episodes of Sally Jessy Raphael at one time and I watched some of them for awhile. I forgot about it and haven't tuned in to see if they still do. The Nosey website has a whole lot of her old episodes available to watch on their website though.

I watched Kim Whitley's show on OWN. I laughed the first time I saw the actor from the soap Passions on there as one of her friends. I liked Dion Sander's show too. The "Where Are They Now?" updates on past Oprah guests were usually a fun watch too. Not sure why those ended.  Now the only show I keep up with on OWN is Queen Sugar even though I'm not exactly able to watch or DVR it from the actual channel anymore.... 🤐

The Real's super long summer hiatus compared to other panel talk shows along with the amount of pre-taped episodes they used to air drove me crazy for a long time. Those two things kind of still do honestly.

Thanks for the link, @Jaded. 🙂 There was a guy (at least I think he was a guy) who had a channel full of 80's and 90's talk shows and it was a nice trip down memory lane, but somebody must've reported him since his account was deleted. 

I forgot about Where Are They Now and Deion Sanders's show. Those were some good ones. 

I wonder why they take off for so long. At first I suspected that's how Fox runs their daytime shows, but Wendy Williams's show is also on Fox and she usually takes off around late July or early August. Hopefully they'll air a few pre-taped shows. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jaded said:

Ditto. I enjoy the show and really miss it when it's on hiatus. I agree I wish there were less pre-taped shows. 

Did we ever discuss the fact Tamara joined Hallmark's Home & Family? I wonder why she left The Real if she wasn't over doing a talk show. There are so many rumors, but I don't know what's true. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, RealHousewife said:

Ditto. I enjoy the show and really miss it when it's on hiatus. I agree I wish there were less pre-taped shows. 

Did we ever discuss the fact Tamara joined Hallmark's Home & Family? I wonder why she left The Real if she wasn't over doing a talk show. There are so many rumors, but I don't know what's true. 

I caught a new episode last week, and the 4 hosts really have a good relationship. I wasn’t feeling much chemistry when Garcelle first joined the show, but the camaraderie within the group is great now. 

And I didn’t know about Tamera having a new show. But that’s why I almost never believe the “spending more time with family” excuse. 

I am tired of the Zoom shows though. Can they get back into the studio soon?

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/15/2021 at 8:40 PM, topanga said:

I caught a new episode last week, and the 4 hosts really have a good relationship. I wasn’t feeling much chemistry when Garcelle first joined the show, but the camaraderie within the group is great now. 

And I didn’t know about Tamera having a new show. But that’s why I almost never believe the “spending more time with family” excuse. 

I am tired of the Zoom shows though. Can they get back into the studio soon?

I wonder if chemistry will build once they're back in the studio. I'm not sure when that will be either. IRC, Adrienne said she doesn't want to be vaccinated because she's scared of it affecting her fertility. 

I do really enjoy Garcelle personally, and I never get over how gorgeous she is. I can't believe Mama Mai told Jeannie Garcelle is the most beautiful and Jeannie let the other girls know too. Ouch!

It's so weird. I can't see Tamera being difficult to work with. I've read it was because of her husband's politics, but IDK if that's just speculation or what. Despite having kind of a different vibe, she usually got along great with the girls. 

Did anyone see the episode Loni said she was trying to adopt?! That made my heart so happy. She sounds like such a loving auntie, she's going to be an awesome mommy. :) I really hope it works out between her and James too. Loni's a successful woman who made her dreams come true. I think she can continue that and have love and family. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2

@topanga, I'd like to see them back in the studio too. Hopefully that'll happen by September. 

@RealHousewife, I think last year's election coupled with Adam's controversial political opinions on social media played a big part in Tamera's departure. The Real dabbled in politics during the 2016 election, but they went all the way in this past year and I think it would've made Tamera uncomfortable discussing certain topics and either possibly having to defend her husband's tweets or sweeping them under the rug in order not to rock the boat with him. I'd like to see her back as a guest host for a day. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

@topanga, I'd like to see them back in the studio too. Hopefully that'll happen by September. 

@RealHousewife, I think last year's election coupled with Adam's controversial political opinions on social media played a big part in Tamera's departure. The Real dabbled in politics during the 2016 election, but they went all the way in this past year and I think it would've made Tamera uncomfortable discussing certain topics and either possibly having to defend her husband's tweets or sweeping them under the rug in order not to rock the boat with him. I'd like to see her back as a guest host for a day. 

Thank you for explaining! I wonder if that's why they hired Amanda as her first replacement. She's more political and outspoken than Tam. I'd like to see Tamera back as a guest host too. I think Garcelle is a good fit overall, because she'll discuss anything and do so respectfully. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I wonder if chemistry will build once they're back in the studio. I'm not sure when that will be either. IRC, Adrienne said she doesn't want to be vaccinated because she's scared of it affecting her fertility.  

After I read your post last night I came across this article about the COVID vaccine, fertility and people believing what they see on social media because of how influential it can be in regards to things like this. If she's decided not to get vaccinated I hope she stays masked every minute she's out of her home. Having to deal with a pregnancy after having COVID doesn't sound like fun. No part  of pregnancy has ever come across as fun or enjoyable to me though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Jaded said:

After I read your post last night I came across this article about the COVID vaccine, fertility and people believing what they see on social media because of how influential it can be in regards to things like this. If she's decided not to get vaccinated I hope she stays masked every minute she's out of her home. Having to deal with a pregnancy after having COVID doesn't sound like fun. No part  of pregnancy has ever come across as fun or enjoyable to me though.

A pregnant friend of mine actually got vaccinated. She thought getting covid would be the bigger risk to her and her baby. 

I also hope Adrienne stays safe. She's said she's taken social distancing very seriously living with high risk loved ones. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/20/2021 at 9:22 PM, rmcrae said:

This makes me so happy. 😀

Loni recently appeared on Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump. I really enjoyed the episode. :)

Still loving Garcelle on Housewives. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, rmcrae said:

Tamar was always super close to Tamar and Adrienne. She was okay with Loni and hated Jeannie.  I always thought that Tamar was jealous and insecure when it came to Jeannie but I digress.  She has also had an exchange with Adrienne during a singing challenge last year and that too was sweet.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This makes me so happy. 😀

Loni recently appeared on Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump. I really enjoyed the episode. :)

Still loving Garcelle on Housewives. 

I didn't know Loni was on Overserved. I'll check it out. 

I'm also loving Garcelle on Housewives. Especially the way she handled Rinna on the last episode. She's no fool. Lol.

3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Tamar was always super close to Tamar and Adrienne. She was okay with Loni and hated Jeannie.  I always thought that Tamar was jealous and insecure when it came to Jeannie but I digress.  She has also had an exchange with Adrienne during a singing challenge last year and that too was sweet.  

I never understood why Tamar was always mean to Jeannie, but it wouldn't surprise me if it came from a place of jealousy and insecurity. I felt bad for Jeannie when she'd get three words out of her mouth and Tamar would rudely roll her eyes and shut her down. I appreciated Tamar's bluntness when it came to things like Trump (she called him "Wig" a few times), but she wasn't a team player and steamrolled the other hosts. It's unfortunate she and Loni fell out because they seemed really close too.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/27/2021 at 11:35 PM, rmcrae said:

I didn't know Loni was on Overserved. I'll check it out. 

I'm also loving Garcelle on Housewives. Especially the way she handled Rinna on the last episode. She's no fool. Lol.

I never understood why Tamar was always mean to Jeannie, but it wouldn't surprise me if it came from a place of jealousy and insecurity. I felt bad for Jeannie when she'd get three words out of her mouth and Tamar would rudely roll her eyes and shut her down. I appreciated Tamar's bluntness when it came to things like Trump (she called him "Wig" a few times), but she wasn't a team player and steamrolled the other hosts. It's unfortunate she and Loni fell out because they seemed really close too.

Remember that episode when they spoke about their first impressions of each other and Tamar said that she did not care for Jeannie and called her Miss Persnickety.  It was very telling and Loni disabused of her bad impression of Jeannie told her that Jeannie was not like that she was just a woman who loves fashion.  The video is still on Youtube and you can look it up.  If you do, look at Adrienne's reaction when Tamar is calling out Jeannie..

Tamar was a bit too aggressive at times and was not a team player. She is used to to doing that with her sisters all of her life and they never checked her as she was growing up in their household.  The world is not your family and they don't love you like that , so they will not put up with your bad attitude.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3

Besides Tamar, the couple instances I remember tension, it was one of the other girls getting snappy towards Jeannie. Jeannie is so harmless. Even when you can tell she's offended, she's never abrasive toward the other hosts. It's sad, but people always see someone like her as easy to pick on. 

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Besides Tamar, the couple instances I remember tension, it was one of the other girls getting snappy towards Jeannie. Jeannie is so harmless. Even when you can tell she's offended, she's never abrasive toward the other hosts. It's sad, but people always see someone like her as easy to pick on. 

I think Jeannie's positivity, confidence and zest for life intimidates people who are insecure. Not to mention, she had a hellish childhood and wants to just be happy by spreading joy. Why add to the negativity that is already in the world. I think some people may see her as being fake and up to something..  Some people are not used to people who are genuinely nice and see them as being disingenuous in order to get over them.  What I love about Jeannie is that she is unbothered by people who don't like her..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Remember that episode when they spoke about their first impressions of each other and Tamar said that she did not care for Jeannie and called her Miss Persnickety.  It was very telling and Loni disabused of her bad impression of Jeannie told her that Jeannie was not like that she was just a woman who loves fashion.  The video is still on Youtube and you can look it up.  If you do, look at Adrienne's reaction when Tamar is calling out Jeannie..

Tamar was a bit to aggressive at times and was not a team player. She is used to to doing that with her sisters all of her life and they never checked her as she was growing up in their household.  The world is not your family and they don't love you like that , so they will not put up with your bad attitude.. 

I definitely remember that episode and I had no clue why Tamar would have that impression of Jeannie. Of course we don't know any of them outside of their TV personas, but Jeannie's always come across as an open and friendly person who will chat to pretty much anyone. Tamar was the Star Jones-esque diva of The Real hosts and like you said, she grew up getting away with murder as the baby of the family and thought her co-hosts and the Fox execs would do the same. And we know how that ended...

22 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I think Jeannie's positivity, confidence and zest for life intimidates people who are insecure. Not to mention, she had a hellish childhood and wants to just be happy by spreading joy. Why add to the negativity that is already in the world. I think some people may see her as being fake and up to something..  Some people are not used to people who are genuinely nice and see them as being disingenuous in order to get over them.  What I love about Jeannie is that she is unbothered by people who don't like her..

Exactly. It's sad that we live in a world where many of us are suspicious of people who choose to be upbeat and positive of being fake. Jeannie's survived too much in her life to let a few haters get her down and that's what I love about her too. 

• Love 4

Wendy and The Real air a few hours apart here so that article doesn't make complete sense especially since syndicated talk shows don't air at the same time everywhere. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, rmcrae said:

We're a month away from when the show usually returns with a new season, but I still can't find any news on the season premiere or their time slot. 

Do you think the cancelation rumors could be true?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Do you think the cancelation rumors could be true?

I hope they aren't. I don't know how the ratings are, but I'm sure they're not anywhere near as low as The Talk's. I haven't heard anything about backstage drama either. Everything seemed fine until the article I posted about Nick Cannon's show possibly taking their time slot. I remember when Fox canceled Steve Harvey's show (which was bringing in solid ratings) for Kelly Clarkson's show so maybe they're doing the same to The Real. I'm hoping I'm wrong though. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

I hope they aren't. I don't know how the ratings are, but I'm sure they're not anywhere near as low as The Talk's. I haven't heard anything about backstage drama either. Everything seemed fine until the article I posted about Nick Cannon's show possibly taking their time slot. I remember when Fox canceled Steve Harvey's show (which was bringing in solid ratings) for Kelly Clarkson's show so maybe they're doing the same to The Real. I'm hoping I'm wrong though. 

Nik Cannon is just weird af..  I would be pissed if the ladies were cancelled for his stupid ass...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I was hoping that Jeannie would have been there.. 

Same. It would've been perfect seeing them all together again, but I guess Jeannie had a prior commitment.

I saw Tamera on this E! morning talk show Daily Pop that Loni was guest hosting and she said she has a competition show with Martha Stewart coming on soon. I hope she pops up again on The Real to promote it.

• Love 1
On 8/26/2021 at 8:56 PM, rmcrae said:

Same. It would've been perfect seeing them all together again, but I guess Jeannie had a prior commitment.

I saw Tamera on this E! morning talk show Daily Pop that Loni was guest hosting and she said she has a competition show with Martha Stewart coming on soon. I hope she pops up again on The Real to promote it.

Me too. Glad to see Tamera doing well. Her family is beautiful. She has built a great life for herself. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Jeannie's looking like she might have a Jeezy bun in the oven and Adrienne shares a little info on what to expect for the new season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpUF84fZJTo.

I hope she is! I think Jeannie would be an amazing mom, and it sounded like she might have had a change of heart about motherhood. 

I'm stoked for the new season. It was so nice to see Garcelle meet all the girls in person. Lol @ Lonnie like no, not trying to get covid. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to act after not seeing certain people for so long. lol

Thank you for posting RMCRAE. You're the best. ❤️

• Love 2
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I hope she is! I think Jeannie would be an amazing mom, and it sounded like she might have had a change of heart about motherhood. 

I'm stoked for the new season. It was so nice to see Garcelle meet all the girls in person. Lol @ Lonnie like no, not trying to get covid. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to act after not seeing certain people for so long. lol

Thank you for posting RMCRAE. You're the best. ❤️

Same here! I think Jeannie made the right choice not having a child with her ex, because deep down she knew she wasn't ready for it then. Now she seems to have found the right man. 

I'm excited for the new season too and to see Garcelle join the others in-person. I was sad to see Tamera go, but TPTB struck gold when they got her.

Aww, you're so sweet, RealHousewife! 😘 You're very welcome and you're not so bad yourself. 😉

• Love 1
On 9/16/2021 at 6:12 PM, rmcrae said:

Same here! I think Jeannie made the right choice not having a child with her ex, because deep down she knew she wasn't ready for it then. Now she seems to have found the right man. 

I'm excited for the new season too and to see Garcelle join the others in-person. I was sad to see Tamera go, but TPTB struck gold when they got her.

Aww, you're so sweet, RealHousewife! 😘 You're very welcome and you're not so bad yourself. 😉

Baby Mai On the Way

• Love 2

Thanks for that link, @carolinagirl81! I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage back in March. They call a pregnancy/birth after a miscarriage a "rainbow baby" and I'm sure this little one on the way will bring that as well as a lot of sunshine and love to them once they arrive. 😊

9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yaaaaay! I hope Adrienne has her little one, one of these days too. I know she's been trying for years now. 

Same here. She could go the surrogate route or adopt if she and Israel can't conceive.

Our girls came back! 🥳 I love the new intimate set and it doesn't feel like it's been a year and a half since they were last together in studio. I missed the first couple of minutes so I don't know if they have a virtual audience or not, but they're just fine without one. The right chemistry is key and they have plenty of that. I'm even more excited for what the rest of the season has in store.

• Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 10:49 PM, rmcrae said:

Thanks for that link, @carolinagirl81! I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage back in March. They call a pregnancy/birth after a miscarriage a "rainbow baby" and I'm sure this little one on the way will bring that as well as a lot of sunshine and love to them once they arrive. 😊

Same here. She could go the surrogate route or adopt if she and Israel can't conceive.

Our girls came back! 🥳 I love the new intimate set and it doesn't feel like it's been a year and a half since they were last together in studio. I missed the first couple of minutes so I don't know if they have a virtual audience or not, but they're just fine without one. The right chemistry is key and they have plenty of that. I'm even more excited for what the rest of the season has in store.

Yes, their chemistry is great! They have more chemistry the other talk shows imo. I love how warm and welcoming they were to Garcelle. 

I teared up during this part.

Anyone else having problems with recording the show? 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, their chemistry is great! They have more chemistry the other talk shows imo. I love how warm and welcoming they were to Garcelle. 

I teared up during this part.

Anyone else having problems with recording the show? 

That was such a beautiful moment. 🥰

Unfortunately Jeannie's ex Freddy posted an unnecessarily nasty comment after someone @'ed him about it: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/upgraded-trash-treasure-jeannie-mai-124639670.html.

Auntie Loni had her back though: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/real-loni-love-defends-jeannie-215433580.html.

Like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

That was such a beautiful moment. 🥰

Unfortunately Jeannie's ex Freddy posted an unnecessarily nasty comment after someone @'ed him about it: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/upgraded-trash-treasure-jeannie-mai-124639670.html.

Auntie Loni had her back though: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/real-loni-love-defends-jeannie-215433580.html.

Like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

What is wrong with Freddy?! Also, if his wife is such a treasure, why does he still have such strong feelings about Jeannie? When people have genuinely moved on a long time ago and are happy, they don't talk like that. 

I'm glad Auntie Loni had Jeannie's back. She's the best!

• Love 4

Yeah I saw that, that was really a dick move on Freddy's part because when they announced they were divorcing she did not have one negative thing to say about him. 

Maybe he's feeling some type of way that he was married to her for 10 years and she didn't want children during that marriage but now she's married to this new guy and she gets pregnant twice by him. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What is wrong with Freddy?! Also, if his wife is such a treasure, why does he still have such strong feelings about Jeannie? When people have genuinely moved on a long time ago and are happy, they don't talk like that. 

I'm glad Auntie Loni had Jeannie's back. She's the best!

Exactly. The person who @'ed him might've been messy for doing so, but that didn't mean he had to be so nasty in his response. Either congratulate Jeannie on her pregnancy or don't say anything at all.

I know! Loni's a real ride or die kind of friend. 

53 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yeah I saw that, that was really a dick move on Freddy's part because when they announced they were divorcing she did not have one negative thing to say about him. 

Maybe he's feeling some type of way that he was married to her for 10 years and she didn't want children during that marriage but now she's married to this new guy and she gets pregnant twice by him. 

And I didn't understand his girlfriend's comment about the things Jeannie supposedly put her through during her first pregnancy. Obviously I don't know what was going on with any of them behind closed doors, but I remember some of the viewers doing their math and realizing the girlfriend got pregnant before Jeannie and Freddy's divorce was finalized. That came up during an interview the ladies with the Breakfast Club, but Jeannie didn't say much about it. Freddy should be happy that he has children with a woman who always wanted kids rather than holding resentment for Jeannie having a baby with another man. 

I caught a promo for Nick Cannon's show which is premiering Monday and apparently he will be taking The Real's 11 am time slot. 😔

• Love 2