Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Sex, Lies and Video Debates

• Start Topic

Teresa’s dad seems like he’s losing it. Or is just constantly wasted because he makes no sense most of the time. Maybe both.

I don’t like Jennifer but I’m already over Jackie. She just seems like such a try hard. 

Teresa needs to lay off the plastic surgery holy fuck. 

Jennifer and Bill are a joke. I think he’s only playing nice for the cameras and publicity for his biz. He creeps me out. Also I’m sorry it’s rude but idc cause she’s a judgemental birch but Jennifer is really unfortunate looking.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, kicksave said:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Funny how she thinks she understands complicated legal issues and is lecturing her siblings on Daddy's mess. 

Yeah, Gia was really doing the most.  I know that even when Teresa is present, she's an absent parent, and Gia's frustration is evident, but that does not mean she may dictate to her sisters how they should feel.  Gia gets her opinion, Miliana gets her opinion, etc.

Seeing Gia act this way last night reminded me of the way she was acting when Teresa was in jail, during the Teresa Checks In bullshit.  She was so dramatic and negative about all the stuff she had to do, but meanwhile, in the background, there are her younger sisters Gabriella and Milania, silently doing laundry and making breakfast.  You're not the only one who's hurting Gia.  

And, I mean, she's a kid, but she's trying to be treated like an adult, and she's trying to act like an adult.  How does she think Joe's case is going to get heard by the USSC?  Through appeal?  Through writ of certiorari?  What's the Constitutional issue?  What is the unsettled law?  She's going to college, she's not 12.  If Gia is going to act like she knows how to solve this problem, why didn't she stay after school for one day and talk to the AP Civics teacher about how cases get to the Supreme Court?  Because it ain't going to happen.  Andy Cohen's idea of getting a federal pardon is a lot, lot more likely (and still highly unlikely), so until she knows this, I think she needs to calm down and not get so ahead of herself. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

And, I mean, she's a kid, but she's trying to be treated like an adult, and she's trying to act like an adult.  How does she think Joe's case is going to get heard by the USSC?  Through appeal?  Through writ of certiorari?  What's the Constitutional issue?  What is the unsettled law?  She's going to college, she's not 12.  If Gia is going to act like she knows how to solve this problem, why didn't she stay after school for one day and talk to the AP Civics teacher about how cases get to the Supreme Court?  Because it ain't going to happen.  Andy Cohen's idea of getting a federal pardon is a lot, lot more likely (and still highly unlikely), so until she knows this, I think she needs to calm down and not get so ahead of herself. 

I blame Teresa for some of this. She sometimes brings the kids into matters that are adult matters, but shuts them out for other things. I'm guessing that she meets with teh lawyers alone, then goes home and explains stuff to the kids and you can write the rest of the story. I am not one who thinks that kids should be involved in their parents issues, but it might have helped Gia's understanding to meet with the lawyers with Tre. With someone halfway intelligent who understands the law, she would be able to ask questions and get a clearer understamding of the situation. OTOH, those kids have seen too much. I am 60+ and I have never been inside a jail or prison. Those kids have visited both parents in jail. Crazy.  

• Love 13
13 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Mel I see still happy to let anyone within earshot talk shit about Tre and play victim.

I mean, Teresa literally brought a guy on the show to reveal Melissa's "shady past as a stripper". I would probably enjoy seeing some karma play out as well. But, at least, she does the right thing on the surface and defends her SIL - even if she's secretly beaming inside. 

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jennifer's husband is so romantic; he reminds her when she's due for Botox, and offers to lipo her back fat. How...thoughtful?

If Mr Darling ever made any comments along the lines of "you need to see a plastic surgeon", It would NOT be good.

I know. She's so proud that he considers a woman he's nipped and tucked to death to be a "trophy". I'd feel sad for her if she weren't so pompous. 

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I blame Teresa for some of this. She sometimes brings the kids into matters that are adult matters, but shuts them out for other things. I'm guessing that she meets with teh lawyers alone, then goes home and explains stuff to the kids and you can write the rest of the story. I am not one who thinks that kids should be involved in their parents issues, but it might have helped Gia's understanding to meet with the lawyers with Tre. With someone halfway intelligent who understands the law, she would be able to ask questions and get a clearer understamding of the situation. OTOH, those kids have seen too much. I am 60+ and I have never been inside a jail or prison. Those kids have visited both parents in jail. Crazy.  

Tre could just ask her lawyer if she didn't understand things. Honestly, I don't really have an issue with the kids being kept abreast of the legal issues. But I can totally see Tre relying on Gia, almost as a surrogate spouse. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, kicksave said:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Funny how she thinks she understands complicated legal issues and is lecturing her siblings on Daddy's mess. Teresa just stands there blinking her eyes with a blank stare on her face...

^ Yes to this.  I sort of thought the same RE: Gia. She's a pretty girl but DAMN what a know-it-all and self important she came across as! And these kids need to stop acting like the prom is some big right of passage.  It's not a wedding, it's not a birth or death, it's not even a drivers' license...it's a school dance.  As you've gone to a dozen by now I'm sure. My dad was at work during my prom and my mom couldn't give a fu** & I paid everything myself. Everyone saw how badly Milania took Joe's going away. I always thought she was daddy's girl. 

I still can't feel bad for them with raking in the $$ still. Teresa: "i had to pay restitution so with the leftover $$ I'm putting in a pool"....um...say again!! Leftover $$!? Who has leftover?! What of lawyer's bills & house maintenance & taxes? My home is the size of their garage and without Mr. Kdawg doing it all himself around here, I'd go broke paying handymen etc. 

• Love 17

Shouldn't Tre save that pool $$ for airfare to Italy? At least visit for the girls sake...

Wonder does Rutgers  have a study abroad pgm in Italy...

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I mean, Teresa literally brought a guy on the show to reveal Melissa's "shady past as a stripper". I would probably enjoy seeing some karma play out as well. But, at least, she does the right thing on the surface and defends her SIL - even if she's secretly beaming inside. 

Melissa literally cozied up to Staub to get on the show so she could take her SIL and her family down and embarrass them all on national TV. Being called a stripper is the very least of what Mel deserved. Mel was my most-hated Ho-wife for YEARS, but then Jackie showed up. 

Jackie is actually the one who watched and followed Tre for years, not Jennifer. At least back in the day, Mel was willing to embarrass herself with a "singing" career she used as a storyline. Jackie has no storyline. She's an apology-seeker for perceived slights, and that's the only thing keeping her on the show. She literally has nothing to offer besides starting fights with people and standing around looking pissed off at their events. 

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:
14 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Mel I see still happy to let anyone within earshot talk shit about Tre and play victim.

Even on this episode, Tre thought it was funny funny and took a video of Jenn doing an impression of Jackie and posting it on her insta (side note - Tre apparently has 2million followers, WTF??). But she catches wind of Jackie talking about her being seen with some guy and Tre's up in her grill teling her to shut up. Tre is is the queen of "she sure can dish it out, but she can't take it". 

• Love 19
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Even on this episode, Tre thought it was funny funny and took a video of Jenn doing an impression of Jackie and posting it on her insta (side note - Tre apparently has 2million followers, WTF??). But she catches wind of Jackie talking about her being seen with some guy and Tre's up in her grill teling her to shut up. Tre is is the queen of "she sure can dish it out, but she can't take it". 

Why shouldn't she? She and Jackie aren't friends - she owes her nothing. Doing an unflattering impersonation of someone is nowhere near on the same level of throwing Juicy's incarceration in Tre's face (totally unprovoked, IMO) and then asserting that Tre's having an affair.

Tre can take a lot, in my opinion. History has proven that. She didn't want to interact with Jackie at all - stupid Mel was the one who kept bringing her up to Tre and insisted that Tre go talk to Jackie. You'd have to be dumb as a box of rocks to think Tre was going to be nice to someone who's been nothing but a royal bitch to and about her. Mel enjoys the fact that Tre and Jackie hate each other - she's like the shiny toy they're fighting over and it keeps her firmly in both storylines as a relevant player. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I'm so over the Marge Zany Staff storyline.  I'm over Marge.  I think her attitude on infidelity is disgusting.  

Despite Jackie being a sourpuss, I think she and Jen are the future of this franchise.  When they interact, it feels authentically "Jersey" to me, in a way that hasn't been captured before.  I think it's interesting that they're both not Italian.  They both have tempers, especially Jen, but they get over things easily, unlike the freaking grudge holding Manzos/Lauritae.  I find them both more interesting than Melissa and Dolores, but so is watching paint dry.  And they both--gasp--have money!  For this week at least, they do not have to pack their knives and go.

I don't think anybody holds a bigger grudge than Mrs. Tre Giudice.

15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I LOVE Gia Giudice. She is so darn levelheaded. I think it's cool that she took an interest in law after all that's going on with her dad. And I also appreciate that, while she loves him to death, she puts the blame right on him for not getting his green card.

She didn't inherit this from her brain surgeon parents, that's for sure.

14 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Jennifer’s daughters are turning into her brothers, and I’ll just leave that one right there.

Yes. I was going to add something but won't.

1 hour ago, kicksave said:

LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Funny how she thinks she understands complicated legal issues and is lecturing her siblings on Daddy's mess. Teresa just stands there blinking her eyes with a blank stare on her face...where these girls got their smarts from is a mystery. And Joe is not only stupid but lazy and arrogant...why he never applied for citizenship the minute he turned 18 shows a level of arrogance and entitlement that is out of the ballpark. Especially after he married and started family...he didn't think this would ever be an issue? They should be furious with him for not taking the steps necessary to be a legal citizen after they were all born...he's not a victim, he's a crook.

Exactly!

As for Jackie. I don't know what Ms. Smartypants' two degrees are in, but I do know that 1000 percent is not a thing.  And she needs a stylist. Those black stockings were tragic.

Aside from needing a story, has Melissa decided to consider having another kid because she's turning 40? Also, her kid was right, she doesn't have time for the ones that she already has. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jennifer's husband is so romantic; he reminds her when she's due for Botox, and offers to lipo her back fat. How...thoughtful?

If Mr Darling ever made any comments along the lines of "you need to see a plastic surgeon", It would NOT be good.

I was thinking Dr. Evil was probably using Jennifer for practice- to learn/ keep abrest a new technique or skill. Train a new assistant. Log teaching hours. acquire training annual hours Nothing like a willing dummy model.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, ichbin said:

I see from the previews that she'll be going back to talking about her teen-aged eating disorder again.  Is there nothing else of interest?  

I have a major problem with this as well. This is a trend we need to stop perpetuating on TV - on Ho'wives shows and others. I am really, truly disturbed by the amount of stories that go something like: "I used to have an eating disorder but I'm fine now. See, I used to be "pudgy" but now I'm thin and I really suffered to get here but I just have to make sure not to get too thin."

There is no way that going on camera doesn't exacerbate the disorder. There's something so fake and dangerous about this, and it makes my skin crawl. I have a similar issue with Bethenny, but at least she admits she works to be thin.

It is highly unlikely that one can be as thin as Jackie (or Bethenny or Jules or Carole or Brandi) and eat much if anything at all. There's already a pathology at work there. Mel has a banging figure I know she works hard for but it's also clear she eats three meals a day. 

And Jackie is noticeably nipped and tucked in the face and looking more drawn than ever. It's common after a first season on camera. But I, as a viewer, do not want to buy into this fantasy that it's fine to start out a weight loss journey with an eating disorder as long as it eventually gets under control and just as long as you end up thin. It's not something we should be peddling to the general public. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I like Marge but she has done something to her face. I didn't notice during the episode itself but during the Cash Cab commercial that came on, it was clear she's done some work. I don't know if it's the lips or the chin (or both?) but it's mildly terrifying.

Didn't she say during the last reunion that she had undergone a face-lift? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I see from the previews that she'll be going back to talking about her teen-aged eating disorder again.  Is there nothing else of interest?  

Jackie has no storyline other than this and fighting with ____(Insert Name)

10 minutes ago, lizajane said:

Aside from needing a story, has Melissa decided to consider having another kid because she's turning 40? Also, her kid was right, she doesn't have time for the ones that she already has. 

Melissa has no storyline other than her relationship with Tre and how she feels snubbed by Tre or Tre is mad at her or whatever. She has tried singing, she has tried ENVY, nothing catches. Even Joe Go and his sexytime talk, besides grossing us out, isn't a storyline. I find them super boring and have been forever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

And, I mean, she's a kid, but she's trying to be treated like an adult, and she's trying to act like an adult.

In fairness, in my experience, that describes most people at eighteen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
42 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I don't think anybody holds a bigger grudge than Mrs. Tre Giudice.

Yeah, Rosie's mom made one comment about if you commit a crime you have to pay for it. Now Rosie and Cathy are pretty much dead to her. But she has no problem subjecting us to Danielle Staub. Teresa truly is a dullard POS!

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I suspect that when they built the house, they probably didn't put a pool in because the girls were very young. I can see Tre being freaked out by having a pool. I think she wants a pool for the girls and she is looking at resale, which is probably a good idea. I am frankly surprised she is still in that house. I'm sure her finances are a quagmire, but that house looks like a money suck. But I suppose she figures that she can make the payments and the kids have had enough upheavel with both parents in and out of prison and moving would be one more thing. I think the shore house was a causualty of the seizure of their assests. They can't kick you out of your residence, but they can seize a secondary resdence. 

I didn't watch Andy's interview with Tre and Joe, but I watched WWHL last night where he came out and said the marriage seemed dead.  So not only do the kids have to deal with both parents going to prison, their dad being deported (I agree with Gia, it was stupid of Joe not to file for citizenship) and most likely their parents divorce, and it all playing out on national TV. If they come through this ok, it will be against the odds. I do give Tre credit for that. But it's a disaster of their own (Tre and Joe) making.  

I did watch the interview, and I think it was there that Teresa said she is considering selling that house and downsizing, exactly for the reason that it is expensive to upkeep.  

I think she will have a hard time selling, even with a pool, but also, she will have an even harder time finding some place smaller that she will deem "suitable" (y'know - all "cleans-y" and new).  

I do think it will be in her best interest to sell the house, but she probably has some major mortgage(s) on it, so there really won't be much of a profit.  It would be great if she could make a substantial profit and hopefully put that money away for the girls' college tuitions, but that doesn't sound like something Teresa would do, either.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, mandymax said:

Is Chanel a sponsor?

Of every single freakin' Real Housewives franchise, it would seem!  

I seriously wonder if all of the is really "Chanel" or is it faux?  I know Chanel has a "fashion" (read-costume) jewelry line, but even those pieces are very expensive.  I can't imagine all of these housewives having the money to spend on the real thing.

I also sometimes wonder if Bravo has some secret, hidden fashion closet that they let the housewives "borrow" stuff from for their respective seasons, as we've seen many duplicates in jewelry, handbags, accessories and even some clothing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I know. She's so proud that he considers a woman he's nipped and tucked to death to be a "trophy". I'd feel sad for her if she weren't so pompous. 

If Jennifer thinks she is such a "trophy", maybe it's time for Bill to put her on a shelf somewhere and let the dust accumulate, so that she'd no longer be on the show!  🙂

1 hour ago, sATL said:

Shouldn't Tre save that pool $$ for airfare to Italy? At least visit for the girls sake...

Wonder does Rutgers  have a study abroad pgm in Italy...

Yes, it does.  They offer several different ones.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I seriously wonder if all of the is really "Chanel" or is it faux?  I know Chanel has a "fashion" (read-costume) jewelry line, but even those pieces are very expensive.

I find logos so tacky. If i had real $$ like that,  no way I'd sport logos all over. Thousands on an outfit of G's all on it. Eww.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Delores family unit is just so weird.

Especially now that she finally got her Dr. boyfriend to show his face on camera. All that huggin' and kissin' with the ex husband is creepy AF. 

What ever happened to fresh out of prison "namaste" Teresa, zen yoga lady? She's come out swinging and ready to fight. Calm down, honey, you have a whole season ahead of you. 

Yes, Gia has grown up but comes off as a little too "know it all" for me. First kid going to college and all that. She's a bit too full of herself. I do love how those girls love their grandpa (nonno). It's very sweet. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Hiyo said:

A pineapple is smarter than Tre.

True, true. My comparison wasn’t fair to German Shepherds. 

7 hours ago, esco1822 said:

I like Marge but she has done something to her face. I didn't notice during the episode itself but during the Cash Cab commercial that came on, it was clear she's done some work. I don't know if it's the lips or the chin (or both?) but it's mildly terrifying.

She’s had a facelift! She’s totally open about it on social media. I thought she looked great last night on WWHL. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I mean, Teresa literally brought a guy on the show to reveal Melissa's "shady past as a stripper". I would probably enjoy seeing some karma play out as well. But, at least, she does the right thing on the surface and defends her SIL - even if she's secretly beaming inside. I

I'm not trying to re-litigate season four, but all that we were privy to was Teresa getting her hair done with Kim D when a man approached her and said that he knew Melissa, and that she used to work for him "at a little gentlemen's club in Elizabeth."  Teresa was literally speechless.  Later on, at the finale party, the guy showed up, everyone at the table started silently texting like crazy, Melissa pulled Teresa into the bathroom to ask her what happened, Teresa was noncommittal, and Melissa called Joe, who came down there, and Melissa instructed him multiple times to scream "shame" at Teresa from his car.

Turns out, Melissa had worked at a strip club before she met Joe, as a bartender, and after getting all up in arms about it, she reversed herself and said "it would have been stupid not to," in a very bitchy voice.  So, if Teresa had blindly defended Melissa and said Melissa never worked at a strip club, she would have looked like an asshole.  My opinion was that Teresa got set up there, she never brought anyone on the show, and there is a tremendous difference between having bartended at a strip club before you met your husband and cheating.

Just to be clear, I think Teresa has been/is cheating, and I don't think it's Melissa's job to clean up her messes, but if they are going to be sister-in-laws in each other's lives, I think it's entirely appropriate for Melissa to tell people they can't discuss Teresa's cheating allegations in her presence, which she did, and which I applaud her for.  I don't think Teresa had the same duty to defend Melissa about something that, on its face, isn't patently bad.  Melissa said she wore a tank top and sneakers when she bartended, which is pretty much what i wore when I waited tables at Hooters in college.  I couldn't give a damn who would bring that up; I would not take it kindly if someone said I was cheating on my husband, absent proof.

I do have to say that I think that if proof comes out--not just evidence, but proof--it's no one's just to spin it for Tre.  She's on her own there.

2 hours ago, ichbin said:

In fairness, in my experience, that describes most people at eighteen. 

Right, and I'm meeting Gia where she wants to be.  I am saying, ok, Gia, if you want to be treated like an adult, then explain how Joe's case is going to get to the US Supreme Court.  If Audrianna said it, I'd be like, "poor girl misses her daddy.  That's so sad."  Because Audrianna is a kid.  But if Gia wants to be treated like an adult, and she legally is an adult, and she's running her mouth about how her dad had better stay in ICE detention until his case can be heard by the Supreme Court, then it's going to get really grown really fast and I'm going to want her to explain the grounds on which she thinks five of the nine Justices will grant certiorari (aka even agree to hear her dad's case).  Because the Supreme Court only takes up a very tiny amount of cases per year, usually when the circuits are split on an important issue of Consititutionality.  These appeals take years, sometimes decades.  JMO, but Gia doesn't get to dicatate that her dad sit in jail for additional years after his sentence has been served, because she has a prom coming up.  I am sorry that no one explained that to her.

And I have been thinking about the girls that have been 18 on this show while I was driving, and none of them have been this bitchy.  Coming closest is Ashley, who was a bitch, but she was a bitch who wanted to be left alone, not getting all up in adult business, Lauren was just an idiot who didn't know the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy, Lexi was dealing with her mom's second divorce and she still had a sunny disposition, Dolores' daughter was an extremely pleasant young woman, Kathy's daughter Victoria was a very good girl, even with the occasional outburst against her family's bullshit, and then there is Christine, Danielle's daughter, who was dealing with arguably as much as Gia is now, who wasn't quite 18 the first time Danielle was on the show--but Christine stayed calm in the face of people attacking her mom, her mom giving blowjobs to 26 year old men and Christine was just like, "they just want you for your goodies" to Danielle, and she moved on.  

All this to say that I think Gia is a special brand of bossy, because Teresa and Joe treated her like an adult way too early and created a monster, and I think Gia is a control freak, which might just be in her genes, and she can't help it.  But I think she needs therapy and perhaps a journal, and she needs to stop bullying people below her before she damages them and I think she should speak to Teresa's lawyer so that she can educate herself.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe Teresa offered to let Gia talk to her lawyer a few seasons ago when Gia was asking questions Teresa couldn't or wouldn't answer.  This could all be helpful enough to keep Gia from lashing out at others, which just causes damage.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Not to defend Teresa and her spending habits, but it was very surprising to me that their home didn't already have a pool.  They have a few acres of property and a HUGE house in North Jersey - it's almost mandatory to have some type of pool/patio/outdoor kitchen or entertaining space in a house of that size in that part of New Jersey.

Teresa saying the girls always wanted a pool - did they lose the shore house?  Makes sense then, if they are not down the shore, I can understand installing a pool.

Plus, if Teresa decides to sell the house, the pool/outdoor entertaining space could be a selling point, and increase the value somewhat.  (Not as much as some think, but pools can be a nice addition for the right buyer.)

Nobody is buying that house! It is a trailer on steroids.   Supposedly, the ‘new’ house was really an addition to an existing structure.

Not even bank wanted it back!

As pretty as Melissa’s house looks.......they could not sell it, either.  It was on the market for years!

Who can remember the whole ‘Beavers live in the Walls’....claims!  🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Jennifer is annoying. But I can't stand Jackie's act of "i don't have patience for this"/she's above it all, when she's playing the standard HWs games like everyone else. She could have not went, except she wouldn't sacrifice camera time. 

Yep. Don’t like Jennifer at all. Love that Jackie gets under Tre’s skin. But I sided with Jennifer last night. If you’re mad at me, don’t come to my (Bravo’s) party, ignore me and act above it all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Anyone else think Jennifer's husband and her widow sister are having an affair?

Something about their interaction struck me as odd and my husband who was "not watching" commented about it as well.

Yeah. I’m not so sure about that situation.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

This pretense that Juicy's mistake was not getting citizenship is ridiculous.  One can have a home, job, family and everything else that livin' in the USA can offer (except the right to vote) with a green card.  His mistake was breaking the law.  That's what got him deported.

Exactly!  Thank you!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, kicksave said:

Gia had a nose job? I was thinking that she needed one after seeing her last night.

Gia got it a while ago.   She bought  boobs, too. 

It is still big.  She had the tip refined.  Her nose spread too wide like her Mom.

Yea!!!!  Thanks for the genes, Nono!!!  😍

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Of every single freakin' Real Housewives franchise, it would seem!  

I seriously wonder if all of the is really "Chanel" or is it faux?  I know Chanel has a "fashion" (read-costume) jewelry line, but even those pieces are very expensive.  I can't imagine all of these housewives having the money to spend on the real thing.

I also sometimes wonder if Bravo has some secret, hidden fashion closet that they let the housewives "borrow" stuff from for their respective seasons, as we've seen many duplicates in jewelry, handbags, accessories and even some clothing.

You can buy fake channel on Etsy super cheap

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Tre is a slumlord, a thief and has a temper/violence problem. Mel worming her way onto RHONJ is the least of her life problems. You’d think someone who has to watch her kids go through hell because their dad is getting deported due to his criminal activities/laziness in filling out paperwork would get that.

Tre’s just mad that she tried to call Mel a bad wife for not “controlling her husband,” but got checked by Jackie re: controlling her own man who was incarcerated at the time.

Stay mad, Tre.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I think it speaks volumes that Melissa for as many seasons that she has been on the show has never had a spin off, a special or taken the mantle as lead while Tre and Juicy were locked up. The show has gone into hiatus a couple of times but its always because of Tre. I think it burns Mel that she cant carry the show. But frankly, she's just not interesting. Having little hellions screaming while running wild and having your husband suck your toes just doesn't do it. The most interesting thing that Mel has done was to write that god awful marriage advice book where she dispensed such gems as go to a local fast food restaurant to take a poop cuz you wouldn't want your husband to know that his wife actually shits. LOL

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

This pretense that Juicy's mistake was not getting citizenship is ridiculous.  One can have a home, job, family and everything else that livin' in the USA can offer (except the right to vote) with a green card.  His mistake was breaking the law.  That's what got him deported.

Until there's evidence otherwise I'm convinced a shady guy like Joe probably thought not being a citizen would keep him off the radar than if he became one. It could have been indifference but I lean that way. Heavily. It's stupid enough to make sense considering the morons involved. The USSC which Gia brought up) doesn't have time for the tears of Juicys 41 counts of fraud backfiring . Or at least they shouldn't. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Obviously Tre with her bad temper and cheating husband who calls her a c*nt on the air makes for better drama than Melissa sneaking out to Burger King to take a shit.

I doubt I’d watch a Melissa spin-off because I don’t want to see a manufactured music career. And if I wanted to see the trials and tribulations of running a vanity project clothing store, I’d watch the 1st season of Keeping Up With The Khardashians.

But in 2019, I don’t want to see a Tre spin-off either. It would be full of her nursing old grudges, undeserved excesses, complaining about how unfair it is that she and her husband were convicted, and maybe some yoga.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Is there a difference..lol. I just find him so fake, and so very creepy. I wouldn't want him anywhere  near my back fat.

Anyone know where he went to medical school? Looks like his brother-in-law could use some lipo on his back fat and other areas.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think it speaks volumes that Melissa for as many seasons that she has been on the show has never had a spin off, a special or taken the mantle as lead while Tre and Juicy were locked up. The show has gone into hiatus a couple of times but its always because of Tre. I think it burns Mel that she cant carry the show. But frankly, she's just not interesting. Having little hellions screaming while running wild and having your husband suck your toes just doesn't do it. The most interesting thing that Mel has done was to write that god awful marriage advice book where she dispensed such gems as go to a local fast food restaurant to take a poop cuz you wouldn't want your husband to know that his wife actually shits. LOL

Whaaaat!  Tre is infamous!  I think Mel is perfectly happy in her role on HW.  They got on and collect a huge check.....off her criminal In-Laws.  Mel has the best of both worlds.

I vote On Display her most interesting moment.

I kinda like Melissa has settled in nicely and profiting off her POS sister-in-law. And, little Joey is the perfect mix of entertainment value.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Until there's evidence otherwise I'm convinced a shady guy like Joe probably thought not being a citizen would keep him off the radar than if he became one. It could have been indifference but I lean that way. Heavily. It's stupid enough to make sense considering the morons involved. The USSC which Gia brought up) doesn't have time for the tears of Juicys 41 counts of fraud backfiring . Or at least they shouldn't. 

This is what I always said.

Juicy is a lifelong criminal along with both parents.  

He did not become a US citizen because he did not want the government looking at his bank accounts, etc.  All illegal financial gains.

During his latest WWHL interview they were both full of poop.

If I remember correctly......feel free to correct.......Juicy and his partner took out a 1 million dollar loan....or, he owed him a million dollars.  Juicy ripped him off.  Then he was sued and the partner won.  

Then this is when the Giudices filed for bankruptcy. Thinking they could hide behind the Financial Crisis. 

It could have worked.....but, they went on the show!  Like stupid greedy criminals!

That million dollars he stole was used to build the house.   It is the cash $100K we saw Tre spend at the furniture store. The $2,000 weekly shopping sprees for toddlers.

Did yah hear Teresa ranting about  Caroline Manzo being a snitch??  What a bitch.

Juicy was like.....I know who snitched!  Yea....his business partner and all the people he ripped off. 

Supposedly, the courts got a lot of fan mail....alerting them that the Giudices were on Tv....living large.....and, to deny  their  bankruptcy claim.

Teresa is a huge liar and has not changed.  Pool guy better get pay upfront!  🤣

Teresa is so over him now that he cannot bring any money. If it was not for the girls.......she would divorce him while still in prison. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

It could have worked.....but, they went on the show!  Like stupid greedy criminals!

And when they got caught, they actually had negotiated a settlement with the govt that involved no jail time, simply resititution and I think probation. But it was contingient on them inventorying their assests and presenting them to the court so that the coult could decide what assests would be sold off to settle their debts. But no, they turned around and lied about their assets. I think they didn't put a car and a whole bunch of other stuff on the forms. The judge at that point brought the hammer down and sent them both to jail. To this day they blame the attorney when everyone knows that they intentionally lied to get out of having to give up their stuff. They are grifters until the end. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
23 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I like Dolores. She, IMO, is the most grounded and sanest one of the bunch. Her defense of Teresa is predominately because they've been friends since they were kids, but she also doesn't shy away from trying to present sense to Teresa. She's just not going to attack her friend or talk crap about her behind her back - probably because it's a real friendship and for all of Teresa's faults, Dolores really cares about her and their relationship. But Teresa knows that Dolores isn't going to put up with any ol' bullshit. Anyway, YMMV. 

ITA. I like Dolores. She was raised old school so as you said she remains loyal to Tre, (loyalty is a rarity on any of these shows) but isn't afraid to try and hit her with some truth. And I think she's quite beautiful w/o all the makeup. Plus she hates Danielle, who hopefully is absent for most of this season. I think it's great that her ex and her bf all get along.

Trophy wife? Haha. Couldn't stop laughing at that one. The woman is vile and cannot stand her.

This one epi was better than anything on OC this season. That show needs to go.

I supported Tre for a long time because she stayed strong during all the problems of the last years. But she lost me last season. I feel bad for Melissa having this narcissist as a sil. Tre never stands up for her but expects Mel to be her bulldog. Sorry Tre, not happening. I love Gia. She has survived all her parents bs and become a fine young woman. Hope the other girls fare as well.

Jackie's role  is to call them on their bs. i say good to that.

Margaret will always have my heart after pushing Marty into the pool. 

And I like Gpa Gorga. He loves those girls and they adore him.

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Margaret will always have my heart after pushing Marty into the pool. 

I caught the part of the last reunion where they talked about that.  Margaret's delivery of "Your husband's in the pool." will always be hilarious to me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I supported Tre for a long time because she stayed strong during all the problems of the last years. But she lost me last season. I feel bad for Melissa having this narcissist as a sil. Tre never stands up for her but expects Mel to be her bulldog. Sorry Tre, not happening. I love Gia. She has survived all her parents bs and become a fine young woman. Hope the other girls fare as well.

Same. I mean, I wasn't her #1 fan or anything, but last season was a big turning point for me. She is so one-sided in her relationship with Melissa. I know they've always had issues, but I feel Mel genuinely tries. And Tre treats her like shit. 

2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

And I like Gpa Gorga. He loves those girls and they adore him.

I like him too. I know some people find him creepy, but I don't get that at all. He's a cantankerous old man at times, but he's really there for those girls. He's cooking for him, listening to them, and promising to be there for Gia - for all the things Joe is going to miss. I think he's a sweetheart deep down. 

21 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I caught the part of the last reunion where they talked about that.  Margaret's delivery of "Your husband's in the pool." will always be hilarious to me.

It's seriously top 5 lines from the entire HW franchise, for me. 

• Love 16

Upon rewatching, I saw Jennifer lamenting the cancelled playdate with Jackie's daughter & the photo of the girls together from the last several months.  Sad that Jackie couldn't just take a higher road.  Should've had the playdate and talked privately together that day about "why did you mock me with Tree?" The kids want to be friends so the moms should suck it up. Newsflash to Jackie:  Tree is winning when you're SO affected by a simple jab. Jen was the weak one for dancing like a monkey as Tree told her to make fun of you. Jackie should act fine and kill them by living her best life...but that's not the howives game.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I do think it will be in her best interest to sell the house, but she probably has some major mortgage(s) on it, so there really won't be much of a profit.  It would be great if she could make a substantial profit and hopefully put that money away for the girls' college tuitions, but that doesn't sound like something Teresa would do, either.

I have to disagree, nothing against your kindheartedness, I feel for her children, I truly do.  But I feel much more sympathy for the children of all the people that were stiffed by Joe and Teresa.  They literally didn’t pay the workers, the electricians, carpenters, plumbers, painters, etc, and then claimed bankruptcy. With that those debts are wiped away, but those people never got paid and never will. I say if Teresa has any profit from selling the house that money should go to them.  I’m sure their kids would like to go to college too.  

• Love 20
22 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

So Gia choose a Uni close to home so she could see her Dad, if her dreams came true.  Now she's stuck just being close to Teresa.  Heh.

Fuck the whole family. Good for them . Plenty of children have endured heartbreak in their lives, I have no sympathy for her sadness due to her thieving, p.o.s. parents. You are still way luckier than most. The friggin make-up on her , Tre's little doppelgänger. YUK> 

• Love 12