Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Sex, Lies and Video Debates

• Start Topic

Teresa awaits Joe’s release from prison and transfer to an immigration detention facility as rumors swirl that she is having an affair with a 20 something year old boy toy. Meanwhile, Jennifer posts a nasty video about Jackie on Instagram and Teresa and Jackie spar when Jackie says she believes the cheating rumors.

Airdate 11.06.2019

That was surprisingly not terrible. Not great, but better than OC by a mile. 

Jennifer fashions herself the new Tre. 

Love Margaret.

Melissa is meh, as usual. Oh god please dont have a baby storyline. That just screams desperation. 

Delores, boring

Jackie is our warrior for what's right. Yadda yadda

Tre is putting in a pool. Oy vey. I feel bad for the girls, not Tre. 

Is Danielle off the show? Please say yes. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

That was surprisingly not terrible. Not great, but better than OC by a mile. 

Jennifer fashions herself the new Tre. 

Love Margaret.

Melissa is meh, as usual. Oh god please dont have a baby storyline. That just screams desperation. 

Delores, boring

Jackie is our warrior for what's right. Yadda yadda

Tre is putting in a pool. Oy vey. I feel bad for the girls, not Tre. 

Is Danielle off the show? Please say yes. 

No. I wish. They show her stirring the pot later, saying Margaret caused her divorce. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

This was a slow start. 

I'll hand it to Milania, sorry Gia, but she's on point with "no one cares. " Their situation isn't special to the court and being the oldest of the girls doesn't immediately make her missing Joe worse than the other girls. 

I know there are discounts give when company names are shown but building a pool/outdoor kitchen to the House Of Fraud... Prison hasn't changed them. By the time Audrina goes to college there will be no money. Jeez.

Jennifer is annoying. But I can't stand Jackie's act of "i don't have patience for this"/she's above it all, when she's playing the standard HWs games like everyone else. She could have not went, except she wouldn't sacrifice camera time. 

The world doesn't need another Gorga. Sorry kids, it's not you, its your parents (I'm including Teresa/her girls too.) Joe has always struck me as someone who views his kids as competition for Melissa's attention and obligations. No way does he really want another.

• Love 19

Did they have to have Jennifer back just to be team Tre?  Delores is too reasonable to be reliably on Teresa’s side.

I was surprised that the one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others Guidice girl stayed in camera view for so long during the dinner scene. I feel bad for the girls, they are all trying to deal with it in their own ways.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
10 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Really?  I think Delores is only ever on Teresa's side.  

At last year’s reunion, I don’t remember the topic, Dolores said something like “Oh no, I don’t like that” at Teresa. I think Tre was going in dirty against someone. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

At last year’s reunion, I don’t remember the topic, Dolores said something like “Oh no, I don’t like that” at Teresa. I think Tre was going in dirty against someone. 

Did she?  I didn't remember that.  Perhaps she is more reasonable than I thought.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Jennifer is a trophy wife?  They're handing out trophies for everything these days.

Teresa's father creeps me the hell out.  Ewww.

LOL reading this made me think a Marie/Frank exchange on Everybody Loves Raymond.  Marie referred to herself as more than a trophy wife to which Frank said "Trophy? What contest in hell did I win?" Bill could have tried same response I'm sure.

I too am creeped out by the senior Gorga.

Edited by Gigi43
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9

I'm so over the Marge Zany Staff storyline.  I'm over Marge.  I think her attitude on infidelity is disgusting.  

Dolores had an attitude I could accept, which was basically, if you're my friend and you say you're not cheating, you're not.  That's so different from saying "eh" to cheating.

Melissa had a great attitude about it too, I thought.  Of course Teresa's cheating, but it's not her business and she shut it down in no uncertain terms.  Teresa can't expect much more.  There Melissa is, referring to herself as "mommy" to her kids whose average age is probably nine.  She probably spends very little time with them. I can't help but notice that one of Melissa's kids--Joey, i think--got the really good DNA.  Melissa seems disgusted by Joe.  She has more chemistry with Dr Evil.  Seriously.

Dolores' 'roid family makes me very uncomfortable.  Notice how the very normal daughter ghosted them several seasons ago?  There is a strange dynamic there.

If Jen really wants to be a good mother, she will do everything in her power to prevent her kids from being obese.  Do what you want when you're 18, bud, but under my roof, you'll eat normal portions and get regular physical activity.  I was so relieved to see Jackie's son drinking a seltzer instead of a soda.  I was raised on the same brand.  Soda was for special occasions only.

I didn't think Jen's "mocking" of Jackie was a big deal at all.  And I didn't forget Jackie's toothy, square, skeletal smirk last year when her article was published, so miss me, thirsty bitch with "what possessed her?"  Jackie's desire for a piece of Teresa was palpable this episode.  She like...breathes harder around Teresa.  It's a little strange.

Obesity aside, I feel like Jen, ironically enough, has the life and the family that Teresa thought she was going to have when this show started.  A big, loving, rich, ethnic family who throws great parties that loves food.  Teresa is probably choking on her jealousy that Jen was able to get her widowed sister a job working for her plastic surgeon husband. I think Dr Evil saw himself on TV and softened his image a lot since last season.

Teresa is building that pool for good resale value.  The end.  Gia has become a royal bitch, but I am so glad she's getting out of the mausoleum and staying at a dorm.  I don't think she gets to emotionally blackmail her dad though.  Isn't she 18?

Dolores hates Melissa; Andy Cohen was right about that.  

Despite Jackie being a sourpuss, I think she and Jen are the future of this franchise.  When they interact, it feels authentically "Jersey" to me, in a way that hasn't been captured before.  I think it's interesting that they're both not Italian.  They both have tempers, especially Jen, but they get over things easily, unlike the freaking grudge holding Manzos/Lauritae.  I find them both more interesting than Melissa and Dolores, but so is watching paint dry.  And they both--gasp--have money!  For this week at least, they do not have to pack their knives and go.

• Love 12

Back fat lipo!  Hahahahaha hahahahaha!

Jennifer has no shame.

But, she looked very pretty at her party.  (Minus the hideous lip injections)

Jennifer’s husband....Aidyn.....lights up around Melissa.

Melissa has the best HW body.

But, something is going on with her nose.  Did she have another nose job recently....and, it went botched...???

Gia looks pretty with her nose job.  Good for her going to college and having law school ambitions.  If anything!  Something good came out of her parents incarcerations. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 8

Sorry Jenn, you're not all that.  Who said that Jenn's biggest accomplishment was marrying someone rich?

Tre:  Those eyebrows are distracting.  It's kind of sad watching Gia now knowing that her dad left the country.

Delores family unit is just so weird.

Jackie doesn't bother me so much because I can't stand Jenn. 

Most of these kids are so ill behaved. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry Jenn, you're not all that.  Who said that Jenn's biggest accomplishment was marrying someone rich?

Tre:  Those eyebrows are distracting.  It's kind of said watching Gia now knowing that her dad left the country.

Delores family unit is just so weird.

Jackie doesn't bother me so much because I can't stand Jenn. 

Most of these kids are so ill behaved. 

He was at ICE detention for months.  He just left for Italy.

We just already know the outcome.  He was getting deported. No way around it.

Gia can study abroad in Italy. She is speaking Italian with Nono!  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

This was a slow start. 

I'll hand it to Milania, sorry Gia, but she's on point with "no one cares. " Their situation isn't special to the court and being the oldest of the girls doesn't immediately make her missing Joe worse than the other girls. 

I know there are discounts give when company names are shown but building a pool/outdoor kitchen to the House Of Fraud... Prison hasn't changed them. By the time Audrina goes to college there will be no money. Jeez.

Jennifer is annoying. But I can't stand Jackie's act of "i don't have patience for this"/she's above it all, when she's playing the standard HWs games like everyone else. She could have not went, except she wouldn't sacrifice camera time. 

The world doesn't need another Gorga. Sorry kids, it's not you, its your parents (I'm including Teresa/her girls too.) Joe has always struck me as someone who views his kids as competition for Melissa's attention and obligations. No way does he really want another.

Not to defend Teresa and her spending habits, but it was very surprising to me that their home didn't already have a pool.  They have a few acres of property and a HUGE house in North Jersey - it's almost mandatory to have some type of pool/patio/outdoor kitchen or entertaining space in a house of that size in that part of New Jersey.

Teresa saying the girls always wanted a pool - did they lose the shore house?  Makes sense then, if they are not down the shore, I can understand installing a pool.

Plus, if Teresa decides to sell the house, the pool/outdoor entertaining space could be a selling point, and increase the value somewhat.  (Not as much as some think, but pools can be a nice addition for the right buyer.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I really cannot stand Jackie. She is so condescending and self righteous. Her calling that video cyber-bullying was ridiculous to me. She needs to get over herself. If she really didn't want to speak to Jennifer..Hmm, how about not coming to the party?? But that would mean no camera time and missing an opportunity to be up Melissa's butt. 

I liked Marg the last two seasons but she rubbed me wrong this episode. The fast, clipped way she speaks also irks me.

Melissa fake per usual pretending to not want any bad talk about Teresa, she loves it. LOL

• Love 17

Jackie, damn. Girl, those shoes with black hose are a huge no. And who goes to a party where you’d like to see the hostess‘ spleen impaled by a lipo wand? That was just weird, regardless of if she was paid/forced to go by the producers.

jennifer’s daughters are turning into her brothers, and I’ll just leave that one right there. 

I enjoyed Delores’ family dynamic and thought the guys were all sweet together. Delores herself? Meh. Not so much.

I love Marge. Her housekeeper seems to play it up for the cameras too much, but Marge’s husband with baby Nino were a definite highlight for me. Glad her weird mother with the rejuvenated bazinga have trotted off somewhere.

Melissa is as boring as Delores. I’m shocked Joe Gorga hasn’t put like 5 more kids in her already. 🙄

Theresa’s whole situation is depressing. What’s even more depressing is that she still cannot act like a normal, decent human being.

Glad to see Tequila Jen make an appearance tonight. I knew she was going to show after we got almost an entire fucking hour of her lying about how awesome her absent husband is.

D0E562EF-147B-4F94-9DFB-DF0867A6112B.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Ok I'll bite: Why is that nasty skeletal Jackie still around? You don't like Tre? Then maybe we should have just as big a problem with a woman who has no storyline and is only on the show to be a total bitch to Tre.

I am happy to be the chorus of one who doesn't hate Tre. I feel awful for her kids. For some sad hanger-on like Jackie to try to bring more pain and trade on it, it just makes me sick. Jackie isn't nearly as savvy, smart, or interesting as she believes herself to be.

Mel I see still happy to let anyone within earshot talk shit about Tre and play victim.

This franchise is done after this season. No Juicy and Tre, no show.

I really fucking dislike Jackie. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

I miss the first two seasons. What a difference a decade makes. 😞

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Jennifer is going to be even worse this season. I can already tell. I'm still under the impression that she watched the show for years, idolizing Teresa, and is finally living out her fantasy. She was definitely in the wrong with that Instagram video. But the worst part is, she can never appreciate anyone else's perspective and consider their feelings. She's right, you're wrong, the end. Insufferable. 

Insufferable is the perfect way to describe Jennifer. She certainly thinks very highly of herself, yet I'm not sure why. She looked absolutely stuffed into that blue skirt at the appreciation party.

43 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

jennifer’s daughters are turning into her brothers, and I’ll just leave that one right there. 

I'm totally picking up what you're laying down and I agree!

I guess Dullores' purpose on this show is to be Teresa's defender because she brings nothing else to the table. Add me to the list of people who are confused by her situation with Frank - divorced but goes into business and lives with her ex. Don't get it.

Melissa looked great in her lace jumpsuit at the party. 

Still loving Margaret.

Grateful for no Danielle on this episode.

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Ok I'll bite: Why is that nasty skeletal Jackie still around? You don't like Tre? Then maybe we should have just as big a problem with a woman who has no storyline and is only on the show to be a total bitch to Tre.

I am happy to be the chorus of one who doesn't hate Tre. I feel awful for her kids. For some sad hanger-on like Jackie to try to bring more pain and trade on it, it just makes me sick. Jackie isn't nearly as savvy, smart, or interesting as she believes herself to be.

I really fucking dislike Jackie. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

Because sourpuss Jackie is trying desperately to stay on the show. There were rumors she was going to be cut.  She really has no storyline.  No one cares about her boring family and she has no history with the others.  The whole making with her sister last season was so fake.

She blew the thing with Teresa and Jenn way out of proportion. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

The whole bunch is going all in on being entertaining and relevant enough to both keep the show going and retain they're spots.  Unless the show gets cancelled, the only two who probably don't have to worry about getting cut any time soon are the Guidices and Gorgas.  They all play it up for the cameras, but I find Marge, Jackie, and Jen to be the absoloute worst in that regard.  Actually, the only person to top them is Marge's housekeeper. 

Why is Jackie back? At least Jen and Marge seem to have some self awareness and have some fun with it.  Jackie seems to me to be far too impressed with herself to be able to do that.  She's so dour too.  Taking on Teresa and being able to out think and out talk don't appear to be great feats.  I see from the previews that she'll be going back to talking about her teen-aged eating disorder again.  Is there nothing else of interest?  She had to know her father's opinions on that subject, so allowing him to be shown in a bad light on camera discussing it comes across to me like throwing the old man under the bus to serve a selfish purpose.  I felt already last season that she used her family as props.  I don't put her in the "love to hate" category like some of the other women across the various franchises.  If I stop watching this season it is going to be because of how she turns me off.

I forget the show has been on so many years until I see how much the Giudice and Gorga kids have grown!  

• Love 15
8 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Not to defend Teresa and her spending habits, but it was very surprising to me that their home didn't already have a pool.  They have a few acres of property and a HUGE house in North Jersey - it's almost mandatory to have some type of pool/patio/outdoor kitchen or entertaining space in a house of that size in that part of New Jersey.

Teresa saying the girls always wanted a pool - did they lose the shore house?  Makes sense then, if they are not down the shore, I can understand installing a pool.

Plus, if Teresa decides to sell the house, the pool/outdoor entertaining space could be a selling point, and increase the value somewhat.  (Not as much as some think, but pools can be a nice addition for the right buyer.)

That's interesting. in my area in Northern Virginia, a pool is NOT a selling point. It is less desirable to most buyers.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

I suspect that when they built the house, they probably didn't put a pool in because the girls were very young. I can see Tre being freaked out by having a pool. I think she wants a pool for the girls and she is looking at resale, which is probably a good idea. I am frankly surprised she is still in that house. I'm sure her finances are a quagmire, but that house looks like a money suck. But I suppose she figures that she can make the payments and the kids have had enough upheavel with both parents in and out of prison and moving would be one more thing. I think the shore house was a causualty of the seizure of their assests. They can't kick you out of your residence, but they can seize a secondary resdence. 

I didn't watch Andy's interview with Tre and Joe, but I watched WWHL last night where he came out and said the marriage seemed dead.  So not only do the kids have to deal with both parents going to prison, their dad being deported (I agree with Gia, it was stupid of Joe not to file for citizenship) and most likely their parents divorce, and it all playing out on national TV. If they come through this ok, it will be against the odds. I do give Tre credit for that. But it's a disaster of their own (Tre and Joe) making.  

• Love 9

I miss the first two seasons. What a difference a decade makes.

Just think, it was only 9 years ago when Teresa was chasing Danielle through the country club to "just talk to her!" and Danielle was getting her hair yanked off her head by Jacqueline's daughter at that same event...

• Love 7

I have no idea why Bravo aired that interview right before the show aired.  It gave away the whole plot of the season.  Any expectation I had of suspense is now lost.  Great job, Andy!

Why do they hold onto the film for these shows for so long?  There is snow on the ground in Jersey, and it's almost time to have snow on the ground again.  Why do they think we want to see footage that is nine months to a year old when other reality shows are putting out material practically in real time?  It's so frustrating.

Margaret said on WWHL 

Spoiler

That Danielle and Marty are back together.

Another plot DOA.  Why are they doing this so ass-backwards?

If it were my show, I'd have a gag order, and people would literally have to watch what happens.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I'll always be here for anyone/anything that brings Tre down a peg. Her comment about people treating Melissa they way they do because she's Tre's sister-in-law speaks volumes about what she thinks about herself. I thought Melissa handled herself well in that situation and in asking Jackie to respect her boundaries. 

Jennifer...is not funny. Except when she said she was the face of her husband's business. That was hilarious. Also, i'll tip my cap to the editing monkeys for showing her back fat rolls immediately after she mentioned her back fat lypo. 

I like Marge but she has done something to her face. I didn't notice during the episode itself but during the Cash Cab commercial that came on, it was clear she's done some work. I don't know if it's the lips or the chin (or both?) but it's mildly terrifying.

I'm totally content with liking Dolores the most this season. Yeah, she's boring but she's mostly level-headed. I totally think the living situation is weird but i'm so glad to see her boyfriend has not only consented to be on the show, but has made more time for her. She seems really happy and I think it's nice he gets along so well with Frank and Frankie. 

Not looking forward to the scream mask, aka Danielle, to pop up on this show again. Why is this still happening? She's the most vile person across all franchises. Yes, worse than Tamra Barney. 

• Love 14

I like Marge but she has done something to her face. I didn't notice during the episode itself but during the Cash Cab commercial that came on, it was clear she's done some work. I don't know if it's the lips or the chin (or both?) but it's mildly terrifying.

It's her mouth/jawline, and I noticed it last season.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I like Dolores. She, IMO, is the most grounded and sanest one of the bunch. Her defense of Teresa is predominately because they've been friends since they were kids, but she also doesn't shy away from trying to present sense to Teresa. She's just not going to attack her friend or talk crap about her behind her back - probably because it's a real friendship and for all of Teresa's faults, Dolores really cares about her and their relationship. But Teresa knows that Dolores isn't going to put up with any ol' bullshit. Anyway, YMMV. 

Jackie is right about Jennifer. She is Teresa's puppet. Teresa told Jennifer to imitate Jackie and Jennifer hopped right to it. Even last season, Jennifer was so thirsty to be on Teresa's good side because she's the "queen bee" of the Jersey franchise. And Teresa only told Jennifer to do it because, as we've seen, Teresa holds on to grudges and will bring them back up at her convenience. It's no wonder she's invited trash like Danielle back into her life... another foot soldier to do her bidding. 

Marge got some great work done because she's looking good for those who are into plastics. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 17
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Teresa's father creeps me the hell out.  Ewww.

He's just old school.  Old country.  I'm sure he has a heart of gold in here.

Now Jennifer's husband?  He creeps me out royally.  Just the whole package is creeper city. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Jennifer's husband is so romantic; he reminds her when she's due for Botox, and offers to lipo her back fat. How...thoughtful?

If Mr Darling ever made any comments along the lines of "you need to see a plastic surgeon", It would NOT be good.

Right?? Ecchhh...he is a creepy looking guy and his demeanor makes my skin crawl. He's the kind of physician that I abhor. It's all about money and more money...and showing off how much money they have...ie...their gaudy mansion and Jennifer's penchant for expensive jewelry and designer clothes that she brags about. They're both just gross.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, kicksave said:

They should be furious with him for not taking the steps necessary to be a legal citizen after they were all born...he's not a victim, he's a crook.

He also thinks he's above the law and this is not the first demonstration. Remember when his license was suspended due to a DUI and he took his twin brother's license? 

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Dr Aydin or Zod? You tell me 

aydin.jpg

zod.jpg

I actually think he looks more like Non. 

image.png.8f156d2138e6f8ae9536ff7fda32d7fd.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Back fat lipo!  Hahahahaha hahahahaha!

Jennifer has no shame.

But, she looked very pretty at her party.  (Minus the hideous lip injections)

Jennifer’s husband....Aidyn.....lights up around Melissa.

Melissa has the best HW body.

But, something is going on with her nose.  Did she have another nose job recently....and, it went botched...???

Gia looks pretty with her nose job.  Good for her going to college and having law school ambitions.  If anything!  Something good came out of her parents incarcerations. 

Gia had a nose job? I was thinking that she needed one after seeing her last night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

He also thinks he's above the law and this is not the first demonstration. Remember when his license was suspended due to a DUI and he took his twin brother's license? 

Not that it really matters, but they're not twins. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Not that it really matters, but they're not twins. 

But they sure look like twins, don't they?  When Joe was drunk off his ass and broke his tooth trying to be a tumbler, I thought he pulled it together to comfort a sobbing Gia.  Someone had to tell me that it was Joe's brother.

• LOL 3