Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E36: Truth & Consequences

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Dude and Bro have become a common slang term for both men and women and apparently “bitch” has too. As an old person, this is hard for me to wrap my head around.

In the UK men call other men See you next Tuesday.

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lacey just hit John and she hit Shane in a past episode. I guess these men find her hot because her personality sucks. Just wait another 20 years when she starts looking like Angela from 90 Day Fiance.

I give it five and that’s being generous. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

This opening argument with the skank and John seems so fake. She can’t stop smiling. I truly hate her. And here she goes hitting him and taking his phone away. If a man did this, he’d be strung up. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
20 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

This opening argument with the skank and John seems so fake. She can’t stop smiling. I truly hate her. And here she goes hitting him and taking his phone away. If a man did this, he’d be strung up. 

I think the most infuriating part was her taking his phone and then getting in his face and basically daring him to hit her so that she could call his parole officer.  

I bet $1000 that if there wasn't a camera filming her, she would have called his parole officer and just lied about it.  

That constant "yeah I took your phone, what are you gonna do?  I'll call your PO!" part was frightening because it.sounds like.someone who is happy to abuse someone else's inferior position.  

• Love 21

I had a bunch of thoughts while watching that I had typed up, but they all disappeared. (What a blow I have been dealt.)

Going to try and recreate them. 

Alex and Glorietta- Did she just call it ValentiMe’s Day? Of course she did. Another argument that seems fake because she’s trying not to smile. He seems better at holding back the smiles, but there was an instance where I think I saw one.

Oh god, more lip tattoos. I don’t know why I choose to focus on that with all the neck and face tattoos on the show. I guess that’s the joy of having so much trash to choose from.

Daniel says things aren’t going well so of course he decides it’s time to propose. What a great decision from this member of Mensa. And of course she says yes. That room is tacky as shit.

Lizzy wondered if they were going to Canada. Now, I haven’t been lucky enough to date a felon (yet) so I have no clue, but are parolees even allowed to leave the country?

I can’t help it, but I still like Josh. He owns up to what he did and who he is, he doesn’t have any ugly ass face or neck tattoos, seems to have a sense of humor, and he actually got a job. This show has set my expectations so low...

Sometimes I think Angela is just doing this to keep the checks coming because no one can be that stupid, but then she talks about how much she wants to have sex with Tony (who chunked up) and I realize she is just this fucking stupid and desperate. Love how Tony said that relationships focus too much on sex. He’s already laying the groundwork for avoiding fucking snaggletooth.

Amber and Vince? Don’t care, though they’re all trash. 
Did it look like Puppy’s mom got hit in the face? There was what looked like a bruise to the right of her chin.

Is smoking a prerequisite to being on this show?

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lacey just hit John and she hit Shane in a past episode. I guess these men find her hot because her personality sucks. Just wait another 20 years when she starts looking like Angela from 90 Day Fiance.

I thought it telling that John said she’d end up abusing Shane real soon. She’s vile. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I thought it telling that John said she’d end up abusing Shane real soon. She’s vile. 

Little did he realize that she already did (and because he didn’t pop the question as good as her ex) and real soon was what two episodes ago lol she’s already found out she can hit him and he stuck around. She now already knows she can hit him and get away with it and he will stay around like a little puppy.  Red flags Red flags Red flags everywhere 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

G

9 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL I still want to hear about the revolutionary medical invention. 

I hope he has sought patent protection at this point because now everyone knows he is the Nicolas Tesla of LAL.

Vince would do better to work on that gerbil turning the wheel in his brain!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

In defense of the hotel room...

Those are often referred to as "fantasuites" and they are meant to be tacky and silly. I know people who roadtrip all over the US, trying to stay in all of them and find the worst. I have stayed in 4 rooms myself. (My son was crazy about the "pirate" room near Cincinnati.) They're fun, gaudy, and tasteless-but that's what they are intended to be. The fact that this couple found the room to be romantic is a little sad, but at least he tried and it was different. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Little did he realize that she already did (and because he didn’t pop the question as good as her ex) and real soon was what two episodes ago lol she’s already found out she can hit him and he stuck around. She now already knows she can hit him and get away with it and he will stay around like a little puppy.  Red flags Red flags Red flags everywhere 

Also, since he is a felon a d malicious wounder, she has the power to put him back in jail at any time.  Probably when hitting him doesn't get enough of a rise out of him.

She is trouble and her willingness to put a man back in jail for not succumbing to her need for chaos would be the most troubling thing if I was Shane's mother. 

Whoever said that she is.going to run into the wrong guy one day hit the nail on the head.  At BEST she would end up in the hospital, but just as easily a dumpster or shallow grave. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Every time I see Amber discussing the plot to use Vince, I keep hearing the theme from COPS in my head. She and Puppy are openly discussing scamming this guy for money. 

I guess there’s no excuse for stupid.

Not only that, but dumbo Vince is admitting on camera to scamming the military for money?   Stupid idiot.  The military doesn’t play and I look forward to hearing about his court marshal consequences.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Also, since he is a felon a d malicious wounder, she has the power to put him back in jail at any time.  Probably when hitting him doesn't get enough of a rise out of him.

She is trouble and her willingness to put a man back in jail for not succumbing to her need for chaos would be the most troubling thing if I was Shane's mother. 

Whoever said that she is.going to run into the wrong guy one day hit the nail on the head.  At BEST she would end up in the hospital, but just as easily a dumpster or shallow grave. 

People like Lacy that use the threat of just calling and having you put back in jail because she can are beyond disgusting. She was the one hitting him pulling his phone from him so he couldn’t leave and used the threat of I’ll call your PO. Bitch all he has to do is call the cops himself it’s on tape you attacking him taking his property come on now dummy 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

People like Lacy that use the threat of just calling and having you put back in jail because she can are beyond disgusting. She was the one hitting him pulling his phone from him so he couldn’t leave and used the threat of I’ll call your PO. Bitch all he has to do is call the cops himself it’s on tape you attacking him taking his property come on now dummy 

Well, I'm sure she figures that as a "beautiful blonde hottie" some cop won't even bother looking at the footage and will just arrest John.

Even if she got him put back in jail for a few days that's a win for her.  She is sickening and again, could easily end.up in a dumpster when she decides to.pull that game on the wrong guy.  

• Love 7

These people absolutely disgust me yet here I am, week after week, 100% for it!

Lacey is absolute trash. I cannot stand how she thinks that hitting anyone is acceptable. Anyone who has read my comments on 90D knows that I feel the show shouldn’t tolerate any violence and should make it clear that people will be kicked off the show for doing that. 

I am thinking that Glorietta and Vince should get together. They just seem in the same IQ range. 

Maybe I’ll write more later, but I’ve got to jump in the shower. I realize that cleanliness is a notion that is NOT familiar to any of these people, who just must smell like cigarettes and stank, and that makes me want to vomit. 

Sadly, my shower does not look like the Eiffel Tower. What a blow I’m dealt every time I use it...

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Anyone who has read my comments on 90D knows that I feel the show shouldn’t tolerate any violence and should make it clear that people will be kicked off the show for doing that. 

And production should turn the tape over to the local prosecutor.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

In defense of the hotel room...

Those are often referred to as "fantasuites" and they are meant to be tacky and silly. I know people who roadtrip all over the US, trying to stay in all of them and find the worst. I have stayed in 4 rooms myself. (My son was crazy about the "pirate" room near Cincinnati.) They're fun, gaudy, and tasteless-but that's what they are intended to be. The fact that this couple found the room to be romantic is a little sad, but at least he tried and it was different. 

I'm all for ridiculous rooms.  I get the fun of kitsch.  My issue was just that the room was huge.  And the point someone else made that there's no way every bit is getting cleaned on the regular.  But having the Eiffel tower shower cage is fun.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I'm all for ridiculous rooms.  I get the fun of kitsch.  My issue was just that the room was huge.  And the point someone else made that there's no way every bit is getting cleaned on the regular.  But having the Eiffel tower shower cage is fun.

I don’t think most hotels and motels get cleaned well.  The housekeepers have a certain number of rooms per shift.   I think comforters get cleaned very infrequently, which is why I remove them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I don’t think most hotels and motels get cleaned well.  The housekeepers have a certain number of rooms per shift.   I think comforters get cleaned very infrequently, which is why I remove them.

Having worked at a hotel, I can confirm that you are correct.  And I worked at a pretty high end business hotel, not a "destination" kitsch motel.  

You're right to immediately remove the comforter, because people like Daniel and lizzie do their business all over the comforter.  Even at nice hotels those things are washed on a monthly basis so you could be sleeping all over Daniel and lizzie or glorietta and Alexander "love juice"

I also would not reccomend drinking from a glass in a hotel room.  Wrapped plastic cups may seem cheap....but so much better!

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I can’t help it, but I still like Josh. He owns up to what he did and who he is, he doesn’t have any ugly ass face or neck tattoos, seems to have a sense of humor, and he actually got a job.

Between Josh and Cheryl, Josh is the better catch, even with his felony (felonies?). I laughed when he was talking about "capitalism at its best, but ... wrong." He does seem to have an entrepreneurial spirit, he conducted himself well on that interview, he's reasonably good-looking and charming, and he can laugh at himself. Cheryl ... brings none of that to the table.

• Love 13

Amber-Amber’s and puppy’s scam just highlights even more how stupid they are. Even if the “plan” some how worked, how much extra money from the military do they really expect Vince to get?  Most military families have the same amount of money as any average middle class Family outside of the military. Not understanding their logic. 

Amber or anyone else will never convince me that Vincent is some kind of modern Nikola Tesla. 

Lacey- That scene was cringe,She was smiling the whole damn time. How exactly is Shane the love of her life? I’ve yet seen the two of them have any sort of meaningful conversation outside of drama or sex.  Nothing. Do people not discuss things anymore like TV shows they like?  books they’re reading?  How NASA is planning to go to Mars?  How America Kicked Ass in WW2?  Some new recipe they found?   Anything? I can’t be the only one having these conversations with my husband? (Or friends)  

Alex- Who told you, you were sexy? Even in a poorly lit room you’re a 2. And that’s me being kind.

Daniel/ Lizzy- It’s icy outside,why couldn’t he just wait to blind fold her until she got seated in the car?  Can you imagine seeing a blind folded passenger in a car on the highway?  That ring is Tacky and so was that room.  

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 11/9/2019 at 10:18 AM, OoogleEyes said:

You are a wild one, you are! May I join your gang?

The more the merrier!

It was totally worth it though because the dude running the Dole stand outside of the Tiki Room gave me a free whipped pineapple drink to celebrate my being the first person he'd ever seen being bounced by security from the Tiki Room 😄     

• LOL 3
On 11/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, Kroliosis said:

Oof I would hate to take a black light to any of those room.

True, but I'd love to stay there!  It actually looks like fun!  If I lived within a few hours drive I'd totally go.  I love the faux scenery that's pasted to the walls!

I think the Egypt Room is my favorite, with Arabia coming in a close second!  If anyone ever proposes to me with a $200 ring that their mothers pays for, I know where I'm going!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CouchTater said:

True, but I'd love to stay there!  It actually looks like fun!  If I lived within a few hours drive I'd totally go.  I love the faux scenery that's pasted to the walls!

I think the Egypt Room is my favorite, with Arabia coming in a close second!  If anyone ever proposes to me with a $200 ring that their mothers pays for, I know where I'm going!

Someone said there are groups who tour these hotels (?) Maybe you can find one and meet up in Paris, or Egypt or Arabia!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:52 AM, DiamondGirl said:

I know John is probably a psycho but he’s easily the best-looking man to emerge from any of the prisons.

I think John is very handsome.  He reminds me of actor Warren Christie (The Most Wonderful Time of the Year). Lacey is a desperate attention whore.  She was really spoiling for a fight.  Glad those two knuckleheads didn't oblige.

Alex is that boyfriend that wants to break up with you, but doesn't have the courage to do it, so he starts picking fights in order to get you to pull the plug.

Amber and Vince is an episode of Dateline ID and/or Snapped waiting to happen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I think John is very handsome.  He reminds me of actor Warren Christie (The Most Wonderful Time of the Year). Lacey is a desperate attention whore.  She was really spoiling for a fight.  Glad those two knuckleheads didn't oblige.

Alex is that boyfriend that wants to break up with you, but doesn't have the courage to do it, so he starts picking fights in order to get you to pull the plug.

Amber and Vince is an episode of Dateline ID and/or Snapped waiting to happen.

I think Vince should start looking over his shoulder once Puppy and Amber's mother get out.  They seem a bit scary to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/12/2019 at 3:56 PM, CouchTater said:

Me too, the rooms look large enough for a small party. I assume the plants are not real, but imagine if they were real how classy it'd be. And I love Idaho. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/8/2019 at 8:36 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Tony has gained some weight, next time he better choose the sex!

How long have they been filming these two!?!?!? He gained a ton of weight. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:39 AM, Caseysgirl said:

I’m giving little Daniel a pass on tacky Paris and tiny engagement ring. He actually seems like the most authentic of all these cons. 

I thought it was freaking adorable!!! He knew her cheesy dream was to go to Paris (like every teen and 20 something...) and he proposed at the closest thing he could find and afford. And he probably didn't even pay for it so even better. 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:53 PM, Meowwww said:

Not only that, but dumbo Vince is admitting on camera to scamming the military for money?   Stupid idiot.  The military doesn’t play and I look forward to hearing about his court marshal consequences.  

So I think it's obvious that it was Puppy's idea for this whole adoption thing... but if Vince eventually gets smart and goes away.. how does that benefit these women in the end? Just because he's getting more money for having a dependent doesn't mean they will actually get a share of the money. I guess Puppy had more faith in Amber to con someone. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:00 PM, Adeejay said:

And in hopes of getting the ring back?? I suppose if he breaks up with her there is zero chance of that happening. 

• Love 3

Lacy is a piece of work isn't she?   I really hope she doesn't abuse her kids like she does her boy toys.    One day she will hit the wrong person and she will the one in jail.   Why does she get a way with that?

I haven't heard much mention of the kids these women have at all.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:50 AM, Dmarie019 said:

So I think it's obvious that it was Puppy's idea for this whole adoption thing... but if Vince eventually gets smart and goes away.. how does that benefit these women in the end? Just because he's getting more money for having a dependent doesn't mean they will actually get a share of the money. I guess Puppy had more faith in Amber to con someone. 

And in hopes of getting the ring back?? I suppose if he breaks up with her there is zero chance of that happening. 

They could threaten to go to his superiors and expose the scheme of they don't get their share of the extra money.  They might be in some trouble, but he would be in even more trouble because he would have been the one actually committing fraud on the US government.  

In fact, now that I think about it, it's possible that Amber and puppy could just blackmail Vince out of his entire check.  

LOL, Alex is never getting that ring back and there is a good chance glorietta would wear it and continue to tell people that she is engaged to Alex after they broke up. 

On 11/18/2019 at 11:44 AM, Tatortot said:

Lacy is a piece of work isn't she?   I really hope she doesn't abuse her kids like she does her boy toys.    One day she will hit the wrong person and she will the one in jail.   Why does she get a way with that?

I haven't heard much mention of the kids these women have at all.

If she is lucky she will end up in jail.  She is just as likely to fuck with the wrong ex-con and end up in a dumpster or shallow grave. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3