Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Xander and Camille

“Xander and Camille” – When the smooth-talking ladies’ man, Xander (Hayes MacArthur), from Angie’s one night stand turns out to be connected to the group in an unexpected way, she starts spiraling. Douglas is forced to confront some family issues with a little help from Poppy. Meanwhile, Will attempts to teach Miggy how to work on his disciplining skills as a parent, but Sophie, Rory and Graham make it anything but easy on him on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 6 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DLS) 

Camille was a freaking blast! I hope that we see Douglas's son again, he seems like he could be a fun character. As long as he doesent tell people that he is related to the twin, they wont like that!

Will and Graham going all Sicilian mob was war hilarious, they really have such a great energy together. And adding in Miggy makes it even better.

• Love 6

This was a great episode.  My favorite plot was the Will/Miggy/Graham plot.  So freakin' funny.  But Camille gets an honorable mention.

I like the revelation of Doug having an adult son.  I hope he recurs. 

On a shallow note, Poppy's hair is looking so much better this season than last season.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Snow Apple said:

The twin's projects crack me up. Nobody blinks at them renting a backhoe(?)

I'm happy Miggy got a win over the kids.

Me too!  I know how most of the stuff is completely unreasonable and that they're usually throw away lines.  And those little girls crush the roles.

• Love 2
On 11/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Snow Apple said:

The twin's projects crack me up. Nobody blinks at them renting a backhoe(?)

We were to believe the only reason Douglas was even bringing it up was because the delivery guy needed a signature...

On 11/8/2019 at 2:47 PM, DearEvette said:

I like the revelation of Doug having an adult son.  I hope he recurs. 

Same...but I think it wouldn't have been a secret til now, even if Douglas hadn't spoken to him in a couple of years. Like wouldn't there have been any photos in Douglas' house, or maybe the twins would have referred to him? Oh well.

• Love 2
On 12/8/2019 at 7:02 PM, SnarkySheep said:

We were to believe the only reason Douglas was even bringing it up was because the delivery guy needed a signature...

Same...but I think it wouldn't have been a secret til now, even if Douglas hadn't spoken to him in a couple of years. Like wouldn't there have been any photos in Douglas' house, or maybe the twins would have referred to him? Oh well.

If they hadn't talked in a few years, twins might not remember him - and Douglas might've just removed all photos of him to try to erase him