Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

Recommended Posts


Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

Spoiler

 

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

  Hide contents

 

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

 

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Christina said:

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

You are quite the detective Christina. This video thou- she was driving back then too. lol

 

Share this post


Link to post

This explains everything. She's an actress, and Washington is on the same coast with California. Also explains her pouty, big eyed looks at Mike, and dramatic throwing herself on the bed. Was the music by Blake? Thanks @Christina.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Christina said:

Natalie's nuts. Pretty, but crazy and manipulative. Three slides

 

 I agree. And I think she is hiding something. And I think she probably applied for K1 Visa before period

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

I think she has applied or come here too and the production crew put a bug in Mike's ear for him to ask the question. I don't think he would come up with it on his own.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

There was a teaser for the next episode, which we have to wait for ... but it was something like Mike saying aha to her. I want to know what she’s been hiding! Calling Christina!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Natalie is really off!  Her mother calls her my golden child!  Whole lot of crazy going on here.

Run Mike run.  With Bojangles and debt you don't need more problems!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, Rt66vintage said:

This explains everything. She's an actress, and Washington is on the same coast with California. Also explains her pouty, big eyed looks at Mike, and dramatic throwing herself on the bed. Was the music by Blake? Thanks @Christina.

The music is so emo and whiny.  It’s what I imagine Paul Bernardo would be making if he weren’t in prison for life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

You know things are weird with 35yo Natalie when her mother has to come and stroke her hair, all the while talking her off the ledge. Looked to me like that was standard operating procedure. Mother Natalie has a lot of practice in calming her daughter down. 

Mr. Bojangles should be happy that Natalie broke it off. Now he doesn’t have to relocate the meth lab that he built in the barn.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

Natalie arrived in the US yesterday.

There was something else I was going to post, but don't see it now and need to nap again.

 

Also, those last two IGs have two slides each.

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Well hell's bells!  There goes the barn meth lab Uncle Bo!  Christina, you are a total fountain of information! Thank you!  Keep up the great work!

Totes! And we do hope you are feeling better.

I can't imagine how much you would find if you were feeling 100%!! (not too shabby for now).

Since I cannot edit at the moment, I did want to add, that I was rooting for this couple from way back as they seemed like they had a good chance and seemed genuine. Then Natalie really went off the walls and I felt was really too much posing to the camera (you know, vogue-ing!! Strike a pose). Anyway I hope they do work out. Rooting for Mike actually. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Totes! And we do hope you are feeling better.

I can't imagine how much you would find if you were feeling 100%!! (not too shabby for now).

Since I cannot edit at the moment, I did want to add, that I was rooting for this couple from way back as they seemed like they had a good chance and seemed genuine. Then Natalie really went off the walls and I felt was really too much posing to the camera (you know, vogue-ing!! Strike a pose). Anyway I hope they do work out. Rooting for Mike actually. 

I think Mike is in for a world of hurt.  

Natalie is crazy and, in the words of Charlie Murphy "a habitual line stepper"

She will always see how much cruelty she can get away with before being checked.  She will use tears, manipulation, anger, righteous indignation and will absolutely use her future kids to get her way.  

I have a feeling Mike will be beaten down and end up like Russ.  

  • Like 15
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I meant to post this last episode, but I forgot ... It's one thing to throw the ring. It's another thing to throw HIS MOTHER'S RING. I have my mother-in-law's engagement ring. I've had it for 34 years. I can't imagine at anytime - back then until now - EVER tossing it into suitcase oblivion. Hearing it hit. Looking like I didn't give a shit. I haven't seen tonight's show yet, so I don't know if she redeems herself, but for now, that's my take.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

So who can we fix Mike up with? Anny needs more excitement, Molly's too settled with family and area, Evelyn's still married and possibly nuttier than Natalie, I wouldn't wish Tania on anyone I liked...is it too late for Kiralym to leave Alan?  Is Chelsea still a lesbian? Maybe her. She's kind of granola crunchy and doesn't mind the boonies. Or we can all contribute to a GFM and rescue Nikki. She shouldn't be hard to find, we'll just need to bring some wire clippers and something to cut through the duct tape.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So who can we fix Mike up with? Anny needs more excitement, Molly's too settled with family and area, Evelyn's still married and possibly nuttier than Natalie, I wouldn't wish Tania on anyone I liked...is it too late for Kiralym to leave Alan?  Is Chelsea still a lesbian? Maybe her. She's kind of granola crunchy and doesn't mind the boonies. Or we can all contribute to a GFM and rescue Nikki. She shouldn't be hard to find, we'll just need to bring some wire clippers and something to cut through the duct tape.

Good idea - how about Anna? She can pack up her kids and bees and head to the farm. Mike is a nice guy, Uncle Bo is growing on me (I know, I laughed as I typed that...but he seems harmless and like he has a good heart), and Natalie is a PSYCHO. I'm getting a Rhoda Penmark (The Bad Seed) vibe from her.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 12/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, Christina said:

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

 

And she's driving in the video!  

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently, there has been some dispute over whether the photos in the IGs I posted sometime in the past (geesh my brain is being an ass; can't figure out what day this is) is of Natalie, so someone else provided a closer shot.

Also, I thought I had posted the theory of why Natalie's visa was delayed, but don't see it. I'm calling it a theory because the person who said it claimed to be a friend of hers and it was something the former visa officer on Reddit had posted as a possibility because it would take approximately the six months she mentioned when telling Mike she didn't know why it was delayed or for how long.

The theory is that Natalie's name is the same as someone who does not qualify for the visa and they needed to prove that this Natalie is not that Natalie. The self-proclaimed friend said that Natalie's married name was the same as someone who could not be admitted to the US for some reason and they wanted to make sure she hadn't changed her name to her maiden name as a means to get around the ban.

The former visa officer on Reddit had explained that they would have sent it back for review and it would have went to the end of the line and it averaged six months before it could be reviewed and completed. It seems completely plausible and would explain in part why they wouldn't provide any information. I don't believe Mike or Natalie have addressed it yet.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Natalie seems like such a fatal attraction at times but then I wonder how much of it is just over acting the drama for the film crew.  We all know how different these characters are when they are on Pillow Talk vs the regular 90 Days.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, endure said:

Natalie seems like such a fatal attraction at times but then I wonder how much of it is just over acting the drama for the film crew.  We all know how different these characters are when they are on Pillow Talk vs the regular 90 Days.

I truly hope, for Mike's sake, that these instances of her acting insane are sporadic and what we are seeing isn't representative of how she behaves.  It would be great for Mike if this was her 1% of the time. But I have my doubts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size