Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

Spoiler

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

6 minutes ago, Christina said:

Mike's uncle Bojangles has a violent criminal history going back to 1984 but some of it's recent, like the guy on the next season of B90D. I'm going to try and post the info in a spoiler tab, but that doesn't always work. 

I wasn't going to post it at all since he really isn't a main character or anything, but Natalie responds to the posts asking if it is real or a joke, says Mike never told her any of it, and confirms she is still in Ukraine and not Washington. She doesn't say if they are still a couple or not, though. 

Hide contents

This couple just shouldn't be together. She's crazy and he withholds info another person would need to know, like a violent criminal lives in his shed.

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

• Laugh 4

4 hours ago, Gobi said:

“Criminal damaged face.” His?

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

• Like 2
  • Surprise 2

On 12/28/2019 at 12:43 AM, Christina said:

His victims, although it would explain his face, too. Bound people, home invasions, injured organs, etc. 

I have no idea who found this video, but it wasn't me. Natalie was in a music video

You are quite the detective Christina. This video thou- she was driving back then too. lol

This explains everything. She's an actress, and Washington is on the same coast with California. Also explains her pouty, big eyed looks at Mike, and dramatic throwing herself on the bed. Was the music by Blake? Thanks @Christina.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

On 12/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Christina said:

Natalie's nuts. Pretty, but crazy and manipulative. Three slides

I agree. And I think she is hiding something. And I think she probably applied for K1 Visa before period

• Like 6

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I also think that Natalie has either applied for a K-1 visa before or has come to the U.S. before.  She took way too long and got way too scary before saying "no."  And, just because someone says something doesn't make it true...

There's obviously something going on as she doesn't seem satisfied with who Mike is, but seems desperate to come to the U.S. even if it means having a baby first in order to tie Mike to her.

I think she has applied or come here too and the production crew put a bug in Mike's ear for him to ask the question. I don't think he would come up with it on his own.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

There was a teaser for the next episode, which we have to wait for ... but it was something like Mike saying aha to her. I want to know what she’s been hiding! Calling Christina!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Natalie is really off!  Her mother calls her my golden child!  Whole lot of crazy going on here.

Run Mike run.  With Bojangles and debt you don't need more problems!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, Rt66vintage said:

This explains everything. She's an actress, and Washington is on the same coast with California. Also explains her pouty, big eyed looks at Mike, and dramatic throwing herself on the bed. Was the music by Blake? Thanks @Christina.

The music is so emo and whiny.  It’s what I imagine Paul Bernardo would be making if he weren’t in prison for life.

• Like 3

You know things are weird with 35yo Natalie when her mother has to come and stroke her hair, all the while talking her off the ledge. Looked to me like that was standard operating procedure. Mother Natalie has a lot of practice in calming her daughter down. 

Mr. Bojangles should be happy that Natalie broke it off. Now he doesn’t have to relocate the meth lab that he built in the barn.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6