Type keyword(s) to search

Anna and Mursel: The Birds and the Bees

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Anyone have her job details?  I figured beekeeping/honey was a hobby.

i heard, read something somewhere she actually has 2 people who need assistant living in her home. I bet they pay her for the service, room, board.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I'm more of a dog person than cat, but I cannot deny I want to create one of these little villages for the strays in our area. My neighbor feeds them and has tried to get a few spayed and neutered, but cannot always catch them. We live in such a rural area that we don't really have an animal control that can assist, a few vets will do the surgery and give them shots if she can catch them, and some of the kittens can be homed with humans, but not many adults are interested.

A bit of an argument took place in the comments, but I'll put it under the post

I was going to copy and paste the comments but it's too messy. Someone suggested that they needed to be spayed and neutered and Anna said Murcel said that was illegal. Someone then explained that she thought there was a misunderstanding between them because it's not illegal but is considered haram (forbidden) in Islam, making it controversial. It is, however, illegal to euthanize. There were further comments saying that the government and charities are neutering, immunizing, and tagging them.

A comprehensive guide to yellow stripey things. Anna also answers some questions about the rules and regulations for owning bee hives in her area, and it was a bit interesting. Damn Covid has me reading IG comments FFS.

Eight slides:

And a blast from the past for her:

• Love 1

The cicada killers, aka European hornets, moved into this area 6 years ago. They are terrifying. The worst part is that they come out at night and congregate around light bulbs. They're super aggressive and HUGE. 

There is a clickbait article that looks like the one below, but the article is about Nicole's dad. Anna made a post on her IG Stories saying it isn't true and calling Nicole out for posting it. People apparently told her that it wasn't Nicole directly but the company she is contracted through. I don't have Anna's response:

I saw that drama.  Dinyell had it in her IG stories, as part of the clickbaity/"swipe up for details!" things that most of these people do for their five cents per 1000 clicks...

So Anna expressed how misleading it was and Dinyell doubled down on how "IT'S NOT MY FAULT, I DIDN'T POST IT, 'THEY' POSTED IT FOR ME! I HAVE BAD STUFF POSTED ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME AND I DON'T GET UPSET!"  Anna's like "Great, but you don't HAVE to agree to this. Something like this could hurt affect someone's JOB..." 

Danielle Jbali.  21st Century Zero Self Awareness Champion.

• Love 3

Is Anna the first castmember to actually turn this show into a successful business venture? She had the honey business for years before appearing on the show, and sold through FB and/or Etsy and at local farmers' markets and things like school fairs, but actually spent the money into having a professional website and shopping cart created before the show aired, did low key advertising on her Instagram that wasn't obtrusive or clickbaity, had product available to ship when ordered, and people left her positive reviews on social media like FB and Reddit. 

She's now opening a brick and mortar store:

As opposed to Avery making an online store to sell Syrian products that are not from Syria and can be purchased cheaper from TJ Maxx, Yolanda trying to create an online fashion store, Ed trying to start a BigEdd clothing line, etc. I cannot think of anyone else who turned their time on the show into a positive business venture.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, Christina said:

Is Anna the first castmember to actually turn this show into a successful business venture? She had the honey business for years before appearing on the show, and sold through FB and/or Etsy and at local farmers' markets and things like school fairs, but actually spent the money into having a professional website and shopping cart created before the show aired, did low key advertising on her Instagram that wasn't obtrusive or clickbaity, had product available to ship when ordered, and people left her positive reviews on social media like FB and Reddit. 

As opposed to Avery making an online store to sell Syrian products that are not from Syria and can be purchased cheaper from TJ Maxx, Yolanda trying to create an online fashion store, Ed trying to start a BigEdd clothing line, etc. I cannot think of anyone else who turned their time on the show into a positive business venture.

I'm gonna be a picky bitch and point out that if your website is called Omaha Bees, you don't open a shop called Beauty and the Bees Honey. Make up your mind and stick to one name please.  Also, the picky graphics bitch in me wants to re do that sign so that Beauty and the Bees is on one line, and Honey Shop underneath. How hard is that?

Annnnd, there's Mursel, looking like the overgrown toddler he is. I don't know how she can have sex with him, gross!

• Love 4
On 2/18/2020 at 8:06 PM, Christina said:

I had this saved to post here, but I'm not sure why. I probably wanted to see if it said anything new. Anna answered some fan mail

I am so glad she poted this.  I was losing sleep over Marcel liking pizza or not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Someone is using Mursel's photos in a dating app, but I cannot find a copy of it, and I really want to see it! So many of these people have their photos used, but I just can't see why Mursel would be one of them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 7/16/2020 at 7:12 PM, Christina said:

I have to agree with you. While Mursel isn't the best fish in the sea he does do work outdoors (the gardening) and assists with the bees.  She has to sleep with him, not you and I, so whatever floats her boat.

At least she has a legit business as you pointed out and didn't/doesn't rely on the TLC gravy train and the off shoots (cameo, only fans) to supplement her income.

• Love 7
On 7/16/2020 at 7:39 PM, gingerella said:

I'm gonna be a picky bitch and point out that if your website is called Omaha Bees, you don't open a shop called Beauty and the Bees Honey. Make up your mind and stick to one name please.  Also, the picky graphics bitch in me wants to re do that sign so that Beauty and the Bees is on one line, and Honey Shop underneath. How hard is that?

Annnnd, there's Mursel, looking like the overgrown toddler he is. I don't know how she can have sex with him, gross!

Have you seen Anna? That's how.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/22/2020 at 6:39 AM, greekmom said:

At least she has a legit business as you pointed out and didn't/doesn't rely on the TLC gravy train and the off shoots (cameo, only fans) to supplement her income.

I am pretty meh about this couple, but I am pleased to see she has parlayed her "fame" into a legit business.  I wish her success.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I wonder if Mursel's parents have anything to do with their step-grandkids.

I wonder if they will have anything to do if they have a child via surrogacy. I mean they seem to be portrayed as old fashioned so a child that was not conceived through the marriage bed may not be accepted by them. Anyhoo, time will tell. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Well today Anna posted on Instagram that they have three embryos that they are sending to Ukraine to be implanted in a surrogate.  So much to say about this.  Ok, 3 more kids?  It could happen!  Omg.  I still worry about her original 3 sons and how they manage with their mother’s choices. They could end up with a family of 8! I guess they are planning on more spin off shows.  Oh my, oh my, oh my.

update- I just read thru the comments and she says “ one at a time”.  But she’s still shipping over 3.  Good grief.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 3
On 7/28/2021 at 6:15 PM, Colfrmb said:

Well today Anna posted on Instagram that they have three embryos that they are sending to Ukraine to be implanted in a surrogate.  So much to say about this.  Ok, 3 more kids?  It could happen!  Omg.  I still worry about her original 3 sons and how they manage with their mother’s choices. They could end up with a family of 8! I guess they are planning on more spin off shows.  Oh my, oh my, oh my.

update- I just read thru the comments and she says “ one at a time”.  But she’s still shipping over 3.  Good grief.

Mursel seems like a very typical Turkish man. Which means the child rearing and anything to do with the child (diapers, feeding, etc) will fall on Anna. Gawd woman - you're 40 years old!! She should have laid down the law that the kitchen is closed for business and not even go the surrogate avenue. 

Isn't Mursel also in the 40 age range?  He should thank his lucky stars he found Anna and employment in America and just shut down this baby business.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Why Ukraine?? They have plenty of surrogates here. Or in Turkey where Mursel is from?

Less expensive? Fewer potential legal issues? No need to ever cross paths with the surrogate again?

• Love 4
On 1/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

No empty nest till 60? And no guarantee he will move?  Ahhhh.....it has been my dream to have a baby with a dimwitted man who barely speaks English.  At age 42.

^This^

On 1/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, goofygirl said:

Let's just say this: Anna sure isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree either!

and ^This^. These two dimwits procreating is scary and saddens me.

• Love 5

I have former friends (lost them in the divorce) and they have a son who will be 32 and lives at home.  No reason nor motivation to leave.  Hey, hang out in 3500 square foot house or in a 790 square foot apartment with a roomie......

• LOL 1
  • Love 1