Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Christina said:

Max is what, twelve? Pfft, He's going to grow five inches two weeks after the purchase of new school clothes and thin out. You can set a calendar by it. He also plays football and the family is involved in martial arts. 

Adults who have no problem commenting negatively to a youngster about their weight or looks are the same people who have no problem saying shit to anyone else about anything else, especially when they can do it online and not face-to-face. The fact that it's not right means nothing to them, because their opinion needs to be heard by everyone and maybe the twelve year old doesn't realize he weighs more than the asshole thinks he should. Those people are always going to be around and if they are going to put their child on the show, there should be a long conversation about how they will receive negative attention about anything and everything, including their looks and their parents. 

Max and Cece are awesome but the parents had to know people would not be kind. If it wasn't Max's weight, it would have been the fact his dad's new wife is young and making allegations that Max and his friends are going to be crushing on her. It happens every season. This show is not a documentary and everyone after Season 2 knows it. 

I snipped for space. Sarah certainly seems to come from money through her father. She is dating a man who is a musician, and Sarah has referred to the music company as her business, but I was reading that she explained on her Instagram (which was private and I don't follow but looks like it's no longer private) that she was using it to give attention to her boyfriend's music and people thought she was saying she didn't have an involvement in the production company.

I'm only pointing it out because I think she probably supported Michael, his wine hobby turned career, and is now supporting her boyfriend's music career. Maybe Michael took his assets from the divorce and bought some expensive toys and partied with the yachters, but maybe doesn't have a large income. He purchased a house that was over $1 million, it was posted somewhere, so his "broke" isn't mine, but I don't think he's as wealthy as he is trying to come across. 

And I don't know why in the world he wanted to be on this show. Showing off his new wife and advertising for his wine company, I guess, but if the business was so great, this wouldn't add anything positive. I also suspect, based on nothing, that Sarah is hoping to bring attention to her boyfriend's music and maybe an episode in the future, like Michael and Juliana's wedding, will be introducing him. 

Honestly, I wouldn't have guessed people would pick on Max.  I agree, parents who choose to put their kids should be prepared for pushback and it's within a person's right to talk about anyone.  

But damn, he and CeCe are edited to well and they are really just kids. 

With drascilla I think Devan needed a little shame to change her behavior.  Drascilla is going to find herself booted from school and avoided by other kids if she goes around acting wild and bratty. 

But max is such a smart and sweet kid.  Like why? It just seems needlessly cruel to pick on such a nice kid.  I feel for him because he seems smart and nice, and so those comments probably cut him pretty deep.  Are these people hoping to encourage him into unhealthy behavior to lose weight?  Goodness! 

• Love 12

In Michael's LinkedIn profile, he refers to himself as a "wine dude".  How professional.  Oh, he's trying to sound "cool".  Noted.

He also lists 7 different wine-related jobs since 2003, so longevity isn't his strong point.

I agree with others that his rent-a-lifestyle is just that:  rented, shown on t.v. to look like this amazing life, while he lives in a Paul/Karine level amount of boxes and mess.  His apartment also reminds me of Eric, of Eric/Leida.

Michael is smoke & mirrors to me.  He says he met Juliana on a "celebrity star-studded cruise" in Croatia.  Ummmmm.....name one celebrity Michael.  That we've heard of.  Yeah.

I adore his kids, although I don't think that either parent should allow them to be on t.v.

I also like his ex-wife, but methinks she funds the lifestyles of whomever she marries or dates.  I have a feeling she works her a** off, plus hands out money from her accounts.

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Assuming Michael and Juliana appear on the next season, I would hope that the kids would be left out of this mess.  I think there have been other couples where the kids "disappeared" after being in the first season.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Sterling said:

In Michael's LinkedIn profile, he refers to himself as a "wine dude".

My cousin married a man who's brother is a "wine dude," he designs wined lists for upscale restaurants, he travels to wineries all over the world and makes a pretty penny doing it, it is a very difficult job, relationships with wineries, knowing trends, having a sophisticated palette, etc...Michael is a "wine dud."

Julianna has no idea of Michael's reality till it hits her in the face, the money is not real.  Julianna could easily find someone else quickly and Michael knows it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Michael's ex-wife Sarah got married this weekend to a guy who fancies himself a "hip hop artist"....tattooed, bald guy who I'd bet is being funded by Sarah.

The kids and Michael & Juliana attended the wedding, and they all seem to be very happy for her, so that's cool.  I just hope it's good for her, as I like Sarah.

Sarah said the parenting comment that she made to Juliana was annoyingly taken out of context.  She said we didn't see the whole conversation, which was along the lines of the fact that Juliana just got here, so settle in, enjoy your new life, don't worry about parenting right now, etc.  She said they spliced & diced what she said, and it came out sounding harsh. 

Those kids are awesome.  I love the son, Maxwell.  He congratulated his mom on her marriage on his insta, tagging her new husband.  Such a mature, wonderful kid.  Haters gonna hate, but this kid's gonna be just fine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Sounds like Sarah might have had an ulterior motive for participating in this show. She’s got something to  promote in terms of her new hubby’s career.  I wonder if her father died and she’s taken  over his construction business and using the money to fund both her and Michaels vanity projects. 
If Michael really has so much money, why are he and the kids living in a messy dumpy apartment? You would think that single guy with $$ would have a cleaning lady at least. 
My money is on financial shenanigans, a financial house of cards that will collapse at some point. I think back to the first season of Real Housewives of NJ. Most of those couples lived large and  wayyyyy beyond their means. The IRS came calling eventually.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sounds like Sarah might have had an ulterior motive for participating in this show. She’s got something to  promote in terms of her new hubby’s career.  I wonder if her father died and she’s taken  over his construction business and using the money to fund both her and Michaels vanity projects. 
If Michael really has so much money, why are he and the kids living in a messy dumpy apartment? You would think that single guy with $$ would have a cleaning lady at least. 
My money is on financial shenanigans, a financial house of cards that will collapse at some point. I think back to the first season of Real Housewives of NJ. Most of those couples lived large and  wayyyyy beyond their means. The IRS came calling eventually.

This makes sense to me because otherwise I can think of no decent reason for Sarah (and the kids) to be on this shitshow.  She and the kids can be thrilled to pieces with Juliana, with new husband, with their idyllic co-parenting lives - offscreen.  There is nothing to be gained from this franchise other than some notoriety and publicity.  Heck, even the Housewives get a trip or two out of a season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, kacesq said:

This makes sense to me because otherwise I can think of no decent reason for Sarah (and the kids) to be on this shitshow.  She and the kids can be thrilled to pieces with Juliana, with new husband, with their idyllic co-parenting lives - offscreen.  There is nothing to be gained from this franchise other than some notoriety and publicity.  Heck, even the Housewives get a trip or two out of a season.

The housewife franchise makes sense because those women are "recurring characters" for lack of a better term. 

They are on a hugely popular franchise for year after year (or at least that's the goal).  They can develop stable side businesses off their fan base.  

I don't even watch NHONY, but skinny girl products are everywhere.  I've seen BLK water in sprouts and whole foods.  Kenya Moore's haircare line sells at Sally's.  Kandi Burress has a restaurant.  Theresa guidace and some other lady from RHONJ have bestselling cookbooks.  

But, this show?  90 day fiance?  You're on one season, maybe two and you're pretty much done.  And if you even want a shot at a second season you pretty much have to be cuckoo bananas.  

I cannot think of a single successful business built from this franchise.  Yes, Nicole has her Etsy store and Larissa gets paid to advertise products.  

But this show has not helped or launched anyone's modelling career or any other career.  No one bought Jonathan's ridiculously overpriced pashminas.  I MIGHT have bought honey or fancy soaps, but I find Anna and Tania despicable so that's a no thanks. 

• Love 7

Everyone on the show is eligible for criticism, kids included.  If someone's comments are really bothering you, put them on ignore - because it's never going to be okay to chastise other posters for their comments.  

Warnings will be issued for those who can't adhere to the Be Civil rule. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This guy, Sean Naso, isn’t a big step up from Sweaty Michael but I hope everyone’s happy for the sake of the kids. Modern families, I guess....

I'd like to know the guidelines for determining that he is a "hip hop star" 

I could have read the article, but stopped once his music was described as "a blent of rock and hip hop"

I make spelling errors, but I'm not an alleged journalist, and spell check should pick that up. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'd like to know the guidelines for determining that he is a "hip hop star" 

I could have read the article, but stopped once his music was described as "a blent of rock and hip hop"

Yes, not only does he perform hip hop, but he’s also a star! Just what the world needs, another hip hop “star.”

If someone doesn’t care enough to spellcheck an article, it’s clearly not important enough for me to read.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/29/2019 at 10:31 PM, iwasish said:

Michael is supposed to be some big wine investor business man. Does he really think the people he deals with are going to give him real respect when there he is on TV all sweaty and clammy, and getting calls from his quarter century younger gf bitching that her credit card was declined. He’s making himself look a fool and I’m betting his business starts to suffer.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:13 PM, Boston said:

On another note.. I think gross Michael should go to the Martone's (UNPOLISHED) for a new haircut.. man, he's a mess

On 12/1/2019 at 3:53 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

My cousin married a man who's brother is a "wine dude," he designs wined lists for upscale restaurants, he travels to wineries all over the world and makes a pretty penny doing it, it is a very difficult job, relationships with wineries, knowing trends, having a sophisticated palette, etc...Michael is a wine dud.

All of these observations are right on the money (no pun intended), and exactly what I've been thinking in regard to Michael's grooming. 

Assuming his storyline is true, he's hobnobbing with restauranteurs and their ilk, and yachting around in foreign countries with celebrities and other wealthy men. 

It would behoove him to study GQ magazine and other media geared toward wealthy men his age. Sure, lots of rich guys are slobs, but he's not a famous rocker or an established actor. As I understand it, he's a salesperson, or is he the grape grower? 

His clothing should be classic and tailored in expensive fabric. His hairstyle should be anything other than how he's wearing it, and it needs to be clean. Lose the desperate sports cars and drive something practical like a Range Rover. 

I hope we'll see some of his friends and/or acquaintances to see what they look like. That will be interesting. 

• Love 9

Michael is an annoying Percy looking weirdo, but I wouldn’t wish those braying Martones on anyone. The 22 year old daughter and the Mother sound like Marge Simpson’s sisters. And they’re always bellowing.

i can’t with this fool. All slap eyed, wearing a shitty fitting shiny shirt, always insinuating his 15 yo looking fiancée is a gold digger. Never mind his dickhead cars. It’s creepy to watch.

Thank god Big Ang is sweeping in on a hillbilly rigged Ford F-150 to save this sorry ass dud of a season.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

A 14k sectional sofa that looks like a well used painters tarp? All Juliana is interested in is when she’s getting her  credit card back. Michael is seething over that car she purchased. I’m thinking he was going to try and get it sold and recoup some money or have it shipped here. The look on his face when she told him her sister is using it as a cab was priceless. He knows anyone watching this show is laughing at what a fool he is. There was some post recently mentioning that poor pitiful Juliana was sold into slavery and forced by some modeling agency to lose weight, but persevered  and astarted two businesses and her goal is to become a doctor. I don’t buy any of that. I’m also starting to wonder if she hasn’t shaved a couple years off her age. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

A 14k sectional sofa that looks like a well used painters tarp? All Juliana is interested in is when she’s getting her  credit card back. Michael is seething over that car she purchased. I’m thinking he was going to try and get it sold and recoup some money or have it shipped here. The look on his face when she told him her sister is using it as a cab was priceless. He knows anyone watching this show is laughing at what a fool he is. There was some post recently mentioning that poor pitiful Juliana was sold into slavery and forced by some modeling agency to lose weight, but persevered  and astarted two businesses and her goal is to become a doctor. I don’t buy any of that. I’m also starting to wonder if she hasn’t shaved a couple years off her age. 

I’ll need proof, too. I’m suspecting it’s an enhanced story to improve their popularity and get more seasons. 

• Love 1

Okay, Imma say it: I wonder Michael gives me the vibe of a drinking problem. “Working in wine” can be one of the ways heavy drinkers can indulge themselves. He looks kind of out-of-it at times…is sweaty…bloated…doesn’t care about grooming … greasy hair on a par with Zied’s…shirts that are too small, most of which are frayed, and overwashed to point of see-through...talks like a big shot, but I bet there’s very little to back it up. I think the stuff we see is rented or loaned. (If so, he wouldn’t be the first to pull that, see also Tom Brooks.) And why didn’t Michael actually get angry and read the riot act to that girl for for using his credit card to buy a car? Hey, Michael, go have another drink, you won't care. What a walking midlife crisis. Max is more mature than his father. I agree with the poster who figured M's ex-wife probably supported him and the family. Maybe he's one of those guys whose ship is always about to come in. (My father was one, too.) 

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I find his "wealth" more suspicious because he is so upset about the car on the credit card.  If he is Greenwich ballin' why would he even care?  Just throw it in the bag!

I wouldn't be surprised if the house and vehicles were all leased. Dude brags about being a "rich American", but so far it looks a little disingenuous. If you don't want to drop $14,000 on a couch then why take her to a store where those prices are not uncommon? I'm familiar with that particular store. It's not cheap and he should know that. At the very least he should've sat down with her and had a talk about finances. 

I actually thought her buying the car was pretty smart. They weren't sure the visa was going to go through and she probably (rightly) suspected that if it got denied he'd dump her and move on to someone else. She probably bought the car as some kind of insurance, a means of earning an income if he cut her off. 

• Love 12

That house they bought or whatever is pure builder grade. Surely a rich wine dud can afford something with some crown moulding and a few custom built ins. Ugly ass light fixtures too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

That house they bought or whatever is pure builder grade. Surely a rich wine dud can afford something with some crown moulding and a few custom built ins. Ugly ass light fixtures too. 

I'm not crushing on it, either. I found the website that listed it for sale and I wasn't any more impressed with the interior shots of it. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

I find his "wealth" more suspicious because he is so upset about the car on the credit card.  If he is Greenwich ballin' why would he even care?  Just throw it in the bag!

The couch raised my suspicions. If he was as rich as he wants everyone to think, he wouldn't blink twice at $14K for a couch. He might not like it for esthetic reasons, but $14K would be chump change to a multimillionaire.

Regarding Juliana's "biography" , I was not under the impression that China needs to import child labor; at least, not to work in a factory.

Edit: I see that she went to model in China, not to work in a factory. Still odd.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 5

Let's be real. Julianna does seem pretty bright and even self aware. However, the AGE difference is just too big a deal to ignore. As is the cultural economic difference. It is just on such uneven footing and it can't be explained away. Yes they might be the same age emotionally and maturity wise, but experience just outweighs this equilibrium.

• Love 1

As I understand it, he's a salesperson, or is he the grape grower? 

I don't know why I think any of this but...

I don't think he's a grape grower/wine maker. I think what he does (or pretends to do) is serve as a middle man between vineyards and wholesalers and purchasers (restaurants and/or individual collectors/oenophiles). He also may buy wine from estate sales and broker sales between collectors (e.g. one wine collector has a bottle or bottles to sell and Michael does the leg work of finding a buyer and negotiating a price). He may also consult to restaurants to help them develop/maintain and update wine lists and suggest pairings between wines and menu items.

On a different note - I thought the $14,000 couch was ugly. It looked like a 6 year old tie dyed it at summer camp.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Okay, Imma say it: I wonder Michael gives me the vibe of a drinking problem. “Working in wine” can be one of the ways heavy drinkers can indulge themselves. He looks kind of out-of-it at times…is sweaty…bloated…doesn’t care about grooming … greasy hair on a par with Zied’s…shirts that are too small, most of which are frayed, and overwashed to point of see-through...talks like a big shot, but I bet there’s very little to back it up.

Interesting.  I think you're right, though it hadn't occurred to me before reading your post.  I'd missed that Michael worked as a wine dud, and had been wondering how he had ended up on a badboy yacht.  Promoting wines would explain it.

And an alcoholic/co-dependent scenario would explain, well, everything about Michael's  first marriage, if his wife was the primary source of funds.  It would also explain the choice of partners in the new marriages.

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 4

Whatever the age difference, Juliana is one slick number. She’s playing Michael like a pro. Bought the car figuring he would dump her if the visa wasn’t approved. Sure she’s nice to his kids, they’re nice kids and it only serves her purposes to get along with them to stay on both Michael and Sarah’s good side. 
I do think Michael ripped her on the car purchase. It sounded like he took away her credit card, hence her snotty comment about him being “mean”.  She’s playing stupid about the pre “nush” also. No way was she a yacht girl and hanging with rich older men and other yacht girls and never heard about the pre” nush”.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't know why I think any of this but...

I don't think he's a grape grower/wine maker. I think what he does (or pretends to do) is serve as a middle man between vineyards and wholesalers and purchasers (restaurants and/or individual collectors/oenophiles). He also may buy wine from estate sales and broker sales between collectors (e.g. one wine collector has a bottle or bottles to sell and Michael does the leg work of finding a buyer and negotiating a price). He may also consult to restaurants to help them develop/maintain and update wine lists and suggest pairings between wines and menu items.

On a different note - I thought the $14,000 couch was ugly. It looked like a 6 year old tie dyed it at summer camp.

So, I got the impression that he was like an art dealer for wine.  Like he searches for these rare and special wines and then sells them to mega rich people who want to brag to other mega rich people about how they bought Napoleon bonapartes first wine.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'm not crushing on it, either. I found the website that listed it for sale and I wasn't any more impressed with the interior shots of it. 

Do you remember the asking price?

9 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Juliana Background.

This was posted by Michael's ex and commented on by Michael.

I have my doubts of her desire/goal of becoming an MD but...

Her backstory, if true, is complicated

https://www.instagram.com/p/B454r4tHAqG/

It doesn’t jive with her own comments about her life. Sounds more like some crap story she was selling him on the yacht. He knows most of it is BS, but since it makes him look one step above a perv he goes along with it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Let's be real. Julianna does seem pretty bright and even self aware. However, the AGE difference is just too big a deal to ignore. As is the cultural economic difference. It is just on such uneven footing and it can't be explained away. Yes they might be the same age emotionally and maturity wise, but experience just outweighs this equilibrium.

The age difference is the least of the things that bother me about this couple. I always preferred dating men 10-20 years older and I found that difference to be far more even than when dating men my own age.

Edited by mamadrama
3 minutes ago, not you again said:

My problem is not with her, but the story we've been given.

Yup, superyacht model and Non-Predator BF.  So what is real?

And the other thing is, his divorce being only two years back, WHEN did they meet?

And yup, I didn't go back to look, but thanks for confirming the post in the episode thread is gone. 😕 sigh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, not you again said:

Major Nelson and I posted about this on the episode thread as responses to my question about where is Juliana's money, and it got poofed! so I guess the link is considered a spoiler?  Anyway, I have deep compassion for any person who was trafficked, but she sounds like Human Trafficking Barbie.  How could she have hardly any formal education if she went to work at 8, and yet the link says she's a successful model living in Europe, has 2 businesses, supports her entire family and wants to become a doctor.  And she was married to a 42 year old guy before getting with Michael and she's been with Michael for 3 years.  And she's how old today?

Again I say, where's her money and why is she being presented as living in poverty in Brazil, having to live off Michael,  buying a car with Michael's cc "just in case" things don't work out and she has to stay in Brazil if she's also a successful model living in Europe.  My problem is not with her, but the story we've been given.

“Human Trafficking Barbie”, I love it!

• Love 2

Wasn’t Michael talking about all the fabulous countries he and Juliana would meet up in as often as they could? Her passport must be jam packed with stamps from all these fab places. But she couldn’t get a tourist visa to come visit him? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wasn’t Michael talking about all the fabulous countries he and Juliana would meet up in as often as they could? Her passport must be jam packed with stamps from all these fab places. But she couldn’t get a tourist visa to come visit him? 

That's the reason she couldn't get a tourist visa. If you're from a country that requires the B1/B2 visa, the embassy sees "travel to different countries" and no ties to your home country as a BIG RED FLAG. I know people who've had their visa application rejected because although they lived and worked in South Korea they didn't have strong enough ties to either Korea or South Africa. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

If Juliana is a 'successful' model - i.e. one who gets regular work, where is her money that she makes as a model? Sure, 10% will go to her agency. Would she have taken up with a dude like Michael if she had her own income? What is his appeal?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, not you again said:

Major Nelson and I posted about this on the episode thread as responses to my question about where is Juliana's money, and it got poofed! so I guess the link is considered a spoiler?  Anyway, I have deep compassion for any person who was trafficked, but she sounds like Human Trafficking Barbie.  How could she have hardly any formal education if she went to work at 8, and yet the link says she's a successful model living in Europe, has 2 businesses, supports her entire family and wants to become a doctor.  And she was married to a 42 year old guy before getting with Michael and she's been with Michael for 3 years.  And she's how old today?

Again I say, where's her money and why is she being presented as living in poverty in Brazil, having to live off Michael,  buying a car with Michael's cc "just in case" things don't work out and she has to stay in Brazil if she's also a successful model living in Europe.  My problem is not with her, but the story we've been given.

I think I posted it elsewhere, but just being signed to a modelling agency might not mean that a model gets signed to campaigns.  

I watched a documentary once with a bunch of models, some of who were "unique" or "niche" and they said that a lot of agencies will pretty much sign anyone because it doesn't cost the agency much money to keep a model on their books.  

If they book the model for work...great, they get their percentage.....if the model doesn't book work....it doesn't matter because the agency isn't paying the model a wage.

So to me, it's possible that Julianna was signed to an agency but didn't book a lot of campaigns....or well paying campaigns. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 12/3/2019 at 4:54 AM, Gobi said:

The couch raised my suspicions. If he was as rich as he wants everyone to think, he wouldn't blink twice at $14K for a couch. He might not like it for esthetic reasons, but $14K would be chump change to a multimillionaire.

And most multimillionaires (even lowly millionaires)--unless "design talented," would generally work with an interior designer to handle the entire home...to get a cohesive look.  Wouldn't we all if we could afford it?  Why drop into a small furniture store with your teenage wife--oops 20-something girlfriend--and ask her to select a sofa?  Anything for screen time?

And who has info on her previous "husband," who was also 40-something?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

If Juliana is a 'successful' model - i.e. one who gets regular work, where is her money that she makes as a model? Sure, 10% will go to her agency. Would she have taken up with a dude like Michael if she had her own income? What is his appeal?

I don't think anyone said she was "successful." She is represented by a couple of agencies and she has booked some work, but that doesn't mean she has any money. Modeling agencies are effectively coyotes. They spot a model and give her a ticket to a big city. No place to stay? They'll put you up in a model apartment. No professional photos? They'll arrange a photoshoot for you. They'll put your book together, get you comp cards, and a small wardrobe for go sees. Hooray! You booked your first gig. It paid $1000. Your agent gets 20% and FYI you owe the agency $20K for your plane ticket, the apartment, the photos, your book, comp cards, and wardrobe. So unless you've made it big, figure out a way to cut your costs, or bring in side money, you'll go very broke being a regular model. It is still completely ok to not pay models anything for a runway show or a days worth of work. Or pay them in clothing or pay 6 months late.

https://money.cnn.com/2016/05/09/news/runway-injustice-model-expenses/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/fashion/models-racism-sexual-harassment-body-issues-new-york-fashion-week.html

• Love 1
8 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

And most multimillionaires (even lowly millionaires)--unless "design talented," would generally work with an interior designer to handle the entire home...to get a cohesive look.  Wouldn't we all if we could afford it?  Why drop into a small furniture store with your teenage wife--oops 20-something girlfriend--and ask her to select a sofa?  Anything for screen time?

You made me think of something, like a millionaire who remembers his roots.  Maybe he buys a 6 bedroom home, and then outfits half of it from Ikea, and then gets nicer pieces maybe in the living room.  I was going to say outfit all of it from Ikea, but this guy has the GT.  I can't see driving the GT to Ikea! 😄

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

You made me think of something, like a millionaire who remembers his roots.  Maybe he buys a 6 bedroom home, and then outfits half of it from Ikea, and then gets nicer pieces maybe in the living room.  I was going to say outfit all of it from Ikea, but this guy has the GT.  I can't see driving the GT to Ikea! 😄

Maybe he orders online and has it delivered?

• LOL 1