Type keyword(s) to search

Blake and Jasmin: Beverly Hills 9-0-2-1-O-No

• Start Topic

Blake posted ten photos of their trip to NY and one of them he says that the above man IS his brother. He also says Angela isn't as bad as everyone states and people point out to him that he is defending an abuser, resulting in him saying people must have pushed her buttons. He is now dead to me. I almost signed up for Instagram just to point it out to him, fortunately, several people did.

Michael of Michael/Julianna agreed that Angela wasn't horrible and I think he is being confused with being Michael from Nigeria because people are claiming Nigeria Michael was in NY. Maybe he was, but there hasn't been any photos of him posted. CT Michael has always been trash to me, so I'm not the least bit surprised he doesn't have a problem with Angela.

Finally, NewJesse (Tom's name doesn't deserve to be used ever again) comments several times with 💯 because he wants the attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, the countless social media posts from participants over six years and there spinoffs about exactly how the 90DF world works didn't clue you in?  Or you thought you were special?  Confusing. 

Anyways wasn't be whining about how they weren't going to be on the show until the fourth episode?  Ha ha, guess he won't have to worry too much about being misrepresented because he and Jasmine are barely represented.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

That's cute that Blake thinks anyone will believe he didn't know what he was getting into.  It's cute that he acts like he's never seen a reality show or even accidentally come across a story about someone crying about being misrepresented on a show.  He can miss me with all of that. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 11/24/2019 at 2:53 AM, HunterHunted said:

Most plastic surgery is for vanity reasons. Even something like breast implants after a mastectomy is for vanity because it's not like a bag filled silicone is necessary for the treatment of cancer. 

Implants after mastectomy is reconstruction of a body part, not augmentation, a free boob-job, and not vanity. It’s replacing something natural to the body shape that was removed, and thus disfiguring. What Jasmine has done is disfigured herself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Christina said:

A before and after photo of Jasmin

wow.  She was so much nicer looking before

those lips and nose are distractingly awful

but the worst thing is her personality, so.....

• Love 8
On 12/31/2019 at 8:26 AM, Delta Blow said:

Implants after mastectomy is reconstruction of a body part, not augmentation, a free boob-job, and not vanity. It’s replacing something natural to the body shape that was removed, and thus disfiguring. What Jasmine has done is disfigured herself. 

Her AND her sister.  What kind of messages are we getting that women PAY for this look?

Shaking my damn head for real.

• Love 6

One of Blake's friends is claiming the judging of Jasmin was all for show. As much as I hate people blaming editing for their actions, I can actually believe it this time. Blake and Jasmin are dull so they tried to give the show something to work with.

I've never really gotten into Pillow Talk, and this post by Blake shows why, I think. They irritate me more than make me laugh. Also, I don't really like any of them.

51 minutes ago, Christina said:

One of Blake's friends is claiming the judging of Jasmin was all for show. As much as I hate people blaming editing for their actions, I can actually believe it this time. Blake and Jasmin are dull so they tried to give the show something to work with.

I've never really gotten into Pillow Talk, and this post by Blake shows why, I think. They irritate me more than make me laugh. Also, I don't really like any of them.

Hey, I hope you're feeling better and I totally agree about everything.  Blake and Jasmine are a one way ticket to snoozetown.  I have a feeling they are going to try to manufacture some sort of confrontation between Jasmine and blake's friends.  It's going to be really obvious bad acting.  

I've never even watched a pillow talk, but the clips I see are.....meh.  I think everyone here is much more entertaining.  

Blake is so very clearly butt hurt and defensive about everything. They played his music for about thirty seconds, so I'm not sure this going to catapult him anywhere. 

Honestly, the only buzzworthy thing about his performance was his Dr. Huxtable sweatsuit and matching ski mask.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jasmin and her sister. Aliens or AI? I can't quite decide

Jasmin was in a commercial

Soapdirt article on Blake's first wife.

Snippet:

First, Soap Dirt knows all about Blake Abelard’s first wifey. But, she’s not appearing on 90 Day Fiance. So, we won’t release her name. However, there’s a lot we can tell you. First, she’s from Israel and is a year younger than Blake making her a year older than Jasmin Lahtinen.

Second, she started law school the same year that she and Blake Abelard divorced (2014) and completed it in 2017. Then, the ex-wife of the 90 Day Fiance star went to work clerking for a District Attorney in California. And now, she’s a private practice lawyer.

Third, the two lived together with relatives of his in California. Later, they lived as man and wife a short 15-minute drive from where he and Jasmin Lahtinen make their home. That makes you wonder if Blake Abelard’s family allowed his first 90 Day Fiance to live with them before marriage. Since they set those strict rules for Jasmin and Blake this go-round…

So, how much of this does Jasmin Lahtinen know about Blake Abelard’s past with another international wife? As we reported before, Blake married Jasmin three months ago, five years after his divorce was final from wife #1. Watch for more on them on TLC’s new episodes Sunday nights.

That article also discusses how Blake met Jasmin on a dating site while she was here visiting her sister, something that was revealed in a preview but not aired for some reason. Also, it looks like the apartment he lived in with his ex-wife is the same one he lives in now, and not with his parents. We've always known he didn't live with his parents but had a roommate, anyways.

• Useful 2

I will never understand why any woman does this to herself. I'm not criticizing a little judicious use of Botox, or filler, but so many just go way overboard, what on earth will they look like at 50?

Young women destroying their faces, in the name of beauty? It's a twisted world.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I will never understand why any woman does this to herself. I'm not criticizing a little judicious use of Botox, or filler, but so many just go way overboard, what on earth will they look like at 50?

Young women destroying their faces, in the name of beauty? It's a twisted world.

I don't understand attending college, attaining an education and undergoing expensive cosmetic procedures so you can stay at home all day drinking tea and not working.  I understand that stay at home moms often have a college degree and decide to stay home, but Jasmine has zero children.  

If you know you're a lazy ass, don't waste time and space in college. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't understand attending college, attaining an education and undergoing expensive cosmetic procedures so you can stay at home all day drinking tea and not working.  I understand that stay at home moms often have a college degree and decide to stay home, but Jasmine has zero children.  

I want to know, what does she plan on doing all day? Even a little social media posting appears to be too much. 

Very weird vibe, and her parents support this BS? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I want to know, what does she plan on doing all day? Even a little social media posting appears to be too much. 

Very weird vibe, and her parents support this BS? 

LOL, they support her not being THEIR burden anymore.  hell, they may kick in a little for the wedding to get her off their payroll.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 12/12/2019 at 8:02 PM, charmed1 said:

Platinum blond hair and blue contacts. Maybe he’s auditioning for a part as Pecola Breedlove. Sad little thing.

Is Jasmine the one who will not work? She's a certifiable bitch.  Is mother tries rock from sense into him but he doesn't listen. He's just all enthralled with this exotic looking gal.   Again none of these couples should be getting married. They should rename the show:                TRAIN WRECK!   What must these people be like off camera....YIKES

Edited by antfitz

The Russian is really a piece of work! 30 years old and 3 wives and 3 kids, And he dumped the 1st 2 of each. Emily's a fool and Alexander is a user.  He spends all of his time looking in a mirror.

Was Emily dating him when he was still married to the 2nd wife??

• Love 2

Yep, I think her parents are seriously relieved that this little viking ice princess is getting off their payroll and onto some other dumbass.  If I were her parents, I'd be drinking champagne and clinking glasses on the plane home!  And then, I'd move out onto the frozen tundra somewhere and change my phone number!

• Love 4

Regardless of any “enhancements” she may have had, I think Jasmin’s sister is very pretty. Jasmin looks a lot more plastic (and miserable) than sis. 

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Yep, I think her parents are seriously relieved that this little viking ice princess is getting off their payroll and onto some other dumbass.  If I were her parents, I'd be drinking champagne and clinking glasses on the plane home!  And then, I'd move out onto the frozen tundra somewhere and change my phone number!

Totally! She lived at home before which is rare at her age (in Finland), but makes sense if she refuses to work. They did say they think she'll change her mind soon enough...

There have been lots of rumours about them faking all the drama and I think even Blake alluded on instagram that it's "all for tv". I guess they belong to the club of "any press is good press", I would NOT want to appear to be a complete idiot/b*tch/etc on tv just to be on tv. And if you're going to do that for "fame" then run with it instead of constantly hinting you were faking it for tv, because that just makes you look even dumber. 

Edited by Takitaki
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Regardless of any “enhancements” she may have had, I think Jasmin’s sister is very pretty. Jasmin looks a lot more plastic (and miserable) than sis. 

Out of the two her sister looks more "plastic" but overall her surgeries are better than Jasmine's, who ended up with vertical nostrils and those awful fish lips.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Well, she could have a very full day!

8am - 9am apply makeup and touch it up twelve times

9am  green tea with eggs, kale and rice

10 - noon:  yoga

noon-1pm:  Nap

1 - 2 lunch of chicken and vegetables

2 -3:  workout time!

3 - 4 green tea break

4pm - 7pm: Verbally berate Blake for drinking two wine slushies the night before.

7 - 10 green tea and more yoga

10 - 12 avoid going out to a club with Blake or avoid having sex with Blake, depending if he has a booking that night.

See????  A very full day, indeed!!!

• LOL 9

I think they have an agreement.  In exchange for being his beard, she gets to stay home, drink tea and do her makeup.  I don't think she realized how poor he is and how much it's going to cost to live in LA.  He can call himself a record producer, like I can call myself whatever I want.  Doesn't mean he can make a decent living at it.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think they have an agreement.  In exchange for being his beard, she gets to stay home, drink tea and do her makeup.  I don't think she realized how poor he is and how much it's going to cost to live in LA.  He can call himself a record producer, like I can call myself whatever I want.  Doesn't mean he can make a decent living at it.

She is also coming from a country where social services abound, at no charge, as they pay hefty taxes. Paying for health care, etc may be a shock for her but then again if she has zero plans to work she may not care about any of that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Well, she could have a very full day!

8am - 9am apply makeup and touch it up twelve times

9am  green tea with eggs, kale and rice

10 - noon:  yoga

noon-1pm:  Nap

1 - 2 lunch of chicken and vegetables

2 -3:  workout time!

3 - 4 green tea break

4pm - 7pm: Verbally berate Blake for drinking two wine slushies the night before.

7 - 10 green tea and more yoga

10 - 12 avoid going out to a club with Blake or avoid having sex with Blake, depending if he has a booking that night.

See????  A very full day, indeed!!!

I see yes, clearly there's no time for childcare, so she doesn't even need to schedule any sessy times!  Not to mention, babies tend to run counter to "inner peace".

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 2

Staying at home with your kids is an okay choice to make IF you have a partner that works and has benefits for all of you and can easily provide OR you both make the choice to have one at home with the kids because childcare is extremely expensive and you are both willing to sacrifice some things in order to have one of the parents be at home with young babies or kids.  1.  There are no kids involved in Flake's and ice queen's lives (thank goodness!), 2.  She isn't coming in with a huge enough IG or blog following that could help her to bring in products or money with a blog or endorsements.  She isn't inspirational , aspirational , or whatever in anyway that I would like to see on an IG to follow it.  and 3.  Flake is poor as a churchmouse and has a pretend career.  Pretend as in he's probably doing what he loves, but not making enough to live on much less support a wife and kids.  Oh and his music sucks.  and 4.  They live in one of the most expensive places in the US.  They should try the midwest or the South.  Atlanta would probably be a better choice for Flake as in they have a huge music industry /business there and he would probably thrive.  And they could live outside Atl and it would be MUCH cheaper so that she wouldn't have to work maybe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, RealReality said:

Living in Utah I know many women with college degrees that never worked outside the home a day in their life and while Jasmine level plastic surgery is not common, breast jobs and minor face procedures are. I don't think anyone should not get an education because you never know when you might change your mind and need it or want it and it is way harder to get later in life. The only time I have ever been a bit upset is with women who take up limited seats in medical school and never practice or work at all. I know 2 women in Utah who took a seat at the medical school , finish , even finished their residency and then never work a day as a doctor. One even finished a residency at one of the hardest hospitals to get a spot at (so 100's of other doctors got turned down for training that only could be gotten at a handful of hospitals for a very special type of surgery) . It gets me upset only because the wait to get a doctor in my area of Utah can be months, sometimes years due to a shortage of people willing to live here yet I have 2 doctor neighbors that took a spot , said they would practice in the state and never did. 

I do wonder if Blake is looking for a wife to stay at home? His first wife is a lawyer and maybe he did not like a women with a challenging career. I kind of doubt Jasmine will do nothing, I bet she teaches a yoga class, or some kids gymnastics but probably hopes to get some modeling type job so wants to leave her schedule open?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Living in Utah I know many women with college degrees that never worked outside the home a day in their life and while Jasmine level plastic surgery is not common, breast jobs and minor face procedures are. I don't think anyone should not get an education because you never know when you might change your mind and need it or want it and it is way harder to get later in life. The only time I have ever been a bit upset is with women who take up limited seats in medical school and never practice or work at all. I know 2 women in Utah who took a seat at the medical school , finish , even finished their residency and then never work a day as a doctor. One even finished a residency at one of the hardest hospitals to get a spot at (so 100's of other doctors got turned down for training that only could be gotten at a handful of hospitals for a very special type of surgery) . It gets me upset only because the wait to get a doctor in my area of Utah can be months, sometimes years due to a shortage of people willing to live here yet I have 2 doctor neighbors that took a spot , said they would practice in the state and never did. 

I do wonder if Blake is looking for a wife to stay at home? His first wife is a lawyer and maybe he did not like a women with a challenging career. I kind of doubt Jasmine will do nothing, I bet she teaches a yoga class, or some kids gymnastics but probably hopes to get some modeling type job so wants to leave her schedule open?

But those women likely stayed home for the express purpose of raising children, not to wile away their days drinking green tea and "occasionally" doing social media. 

No tea, no shade, but if you're getting an education early on with thoughts that you may one day later enter the workforce, you're doing it wrong.  The "you" of course is generic. 

If you need an education/diploma to attain a position, it won't help you after being out of the workforce for like 18 years.  After a significant time out of the workplace, no one really cares that you have a degree, you're going to face an uphill battle to get hired because a lot of things have likely changed from when a person got a degree ten years ago.  Had they been working, they would have educated themselves in order to keep up with their field.  But they are essentially in an even worse position than an entry level candidate fresh out of college because at least that degree is recent.  

This even applies if you have a degree.  For instance, we all get the same law degree, but after 5-7 years of practice in a particular area it's an uphill battle to get hired in another area of law.  

If you're getting the degree for the skills and knowledge then there are much less expensive ways to attain the actual knowledge besides going to college.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

They should try the midwest or the South.  Atlanta would probably be a better choice for Flake as in they have a huge music industry /business there and he would probably thrive.  And they could live outside Atl and it would be MUCH cheaper so that she wouldn't have to work maybe.

But what about Frozen Finn's sister?  Would she move to Atlanta?  I do agree with you on many points:  His music sucks and she needs to do something.  How hard would it be to work in a boutique?  Teach some yoga?  Anything?????

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

But what about Frozen Finn's sister?  Would she move to Atlanta?  I do agree with you on many points:  His music sucks and she needs to do something.  How hard would it be to work in a boutique?  Teach some yoga?  Anything?????

She would be on a schedule, with an expectation that she show up and work regularly, even if she doesn't feel like it.  Working when you'd rather be napping isn't good for inner peace.  

Occasionally doing social media on the other hand, is much better.  

I cannot imagine having my lifestyle funded by someone like blake who clearly doesn't have any money.  How much does "occasional" social media pay? 

They can't afford to live anywhere but with Blake's family......who she will basically be mooching off of.  They don't seem like the type of family who are going to quietly tolerate that.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

She would be on a schedule, with an expectation that she show up and work regularly, even if she doesn't feel like it.  Working when you'd rather be napping isn't good for inner peace.  

Occasionally doing social media on the other hand, is much better.  

I cannot imagine having my lifestyle funded by someone like blake who clearly doesn't have any money.  How much does "occasional" social media pay? 

They can't afford to live anywhere but with Blake's family......who she will basically be mooching off of.  They don't seem like the type of family who are going to quietly tolerate that.  

Blake's mom is making good points - you need two incomes, especially in LA.  Now, what Blake and Jasmine do for money and who earns it is their business, it will become a struggle when and if they come to them for money because I am willing to bet Mom and Stepdad say no - go get a job.  Sounds like Mom is being proactive and practical.

I do not know what "doing social media" even means nor what it pays.  If it pays better than being a special education teacher.....help!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Elsa's sister could come and live with them and they could be the fitness twins on IG or something.  I think her sister actually has a job.  Heck, Elsa could stay at home and do like Amazon mturk in her pj's all day and bring in a couple of hundred each month.  In Atlanta or outside Atlanta , that would go far.  In LA, she could pay for her tea with that.

A "job" doing social media can actually be quite profitable, but you have to have a TON of followers and you have to have an area that you are really good at to focus on- fashion, home decor, baby stuff, travel, etc.. and you have to have a blog and maybe a youtube channel to monitize to bring in money.  Some bloggers make a LOT of money every month but it's not doing nothing.  They do work at it. And they share a lot of their personal life and lives of their children.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Blake's mom is making doog points - you need two incomes, especially in LA.  Now, what Blake and Jasmine do for money and who earns it is their business, it will become a struggle when and if they come to them for money because I am willing to bet Mom and Stepdad say no - go get a job.  Sounds like Mom is being proactive and practical.

I do not know what "doing social media" even means nor what it pays.  If it pays better than being a special education teacher.....help!

LA is super expensive, the biggest cost being rent. 

But, much like mother Tania, I think mother Blake will be annoyed with young, fit, able bodied Jasmine sleeping on her couch and spending all day doing whatever she wants with fleeting moments of "occasional social media" while she, mother Blake, has to go to work to pay for the roof over Jasmine's head.  

I think that Blake's brother would be equally annoyed.  Especially since Jasmine doesn't make up for being a mooch by having a fun and witty personality.  

If they live with a roommate (s) Jasmine is going to be annoyed and standoffish.  

• Love 1