Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S04.E07: The Dinner and the Date

21 hours ago, PRgal said:

My parents would always tell me ahead of time that they were going to lie about my age for the buffet type places.  LOL...I was 13 and they said I was 11.  I passed, but I think the server gave my parents a side-eye (I had a book with me that in no way was something someone in Grade 6 would read).  

Oh they told me. I just refused to go along. Because you know, I was TWELVE dammit lol!

• Laugh 2

On 11/10/2019 at 1:15 AM, Veronica said:

I’m hoping Future Annie is President. 

I'd vote for her. She'd be a refreshingly honest candidate. Give the girl a story!

I thought Malik and Deja acted their storyline out well. I really appreciated the open communication at the park. Malik seems like a decent guy and loving father. They seem to make a good couple. 

I liked seeing Tess wanting to hold the baby. I think it fits well with her future social worker career.

I do not like Malik's mother. She was seriously overstepping and unfair to Deja.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bettername2come said:

I'd vote for her. She'd be a refreshingly honest candidate. Give the girl a story!

I thought Malik and Deja acted their storyline out well. I really appreciated the open communication at the park. Malik seems like a decent guy and loving father. They seem to make a good couple. 

I liked seeing Tess wanting to hold the baby. I think it fits well with her future social worker career.

I do not like Malik's mother. She was seriously overstepping and unfair to Deja.

Running for office, especially President, would probably be the only way her family would pay any kind of attention to her.  Though Annie is the youngest, she's definitely the Jan Brady of the family (Kevin is kind of a Jan too).  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 11/13/2019 at 10:08 AM, Sake614 said:

damn, I'm lucky my schools never called my parents or I wouldn't be sitting here right now lol! I got an A+ in McDonald's my junior year of high school. But that was 40 years ago...

My school did not call either (1970s-1980s).   Well, once in a long while they would make a random call.   Generally, if you were absent, you just showed up with a note (excuse) from your parents the next day.  Or a good forgery.

• Laugh 1

I am just catching up so obviously I'm late to the party and I don't know what the next 2 shows have (had) in store.  But I guess I am in the minority.  I don't care at all to see the kids' stories.  Tess, Annie, Deja - just not interesting to me.  Although I am happy that they don't suffer from SORAS or that the writers haven't had them vanish altogether.

• Like 1