Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 11/04/2019

TheView
Message added by Aethera

This thread is now unlocked, but further violations of our politics policy will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Yesterday with Trump Jr. and his new girlfriend, that happens to be some sort of strategist, was completely unwatchable.

Yesterday with Trump Jr. and his new girlfriend, that happens to be some sort of strategist princess, was completely unwatchable.

(I'm just having fun)

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, lusinia said:

Well, that's not unusual for Meghan.  But it really didn't make sense, because Rashida Tlaib is 25 years younger than Senator Kennedy, and she's the one Joy was excusing.

I think Joys point was missed by all because they couldnt shut the hell up.  Joy wasnt talking about physical age.  She was talking about maturity and experience.  Thats how i took it anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tammee said:

I think Joys point was missed by all because they couldnt shut the hell up.  Joy wasnt talking about physical age.  She was talking about maturity and experience.  Thats how i took it anyway.

Oh, I agree that's what Joy meant.  Meghan was the one who brought up age, saying, "so if you're old you get a pass?", and I assume the person she was saying got a pass is Tlaib, and I was just pointing out that it made no sense because Tlaib is younger than Kennedy.  

I guess Meghan could have been calling Tlaib old 😆 (even though she's only 8 years older than Meghan), but if she thought Joy was saying age made a difference, then presumably Joy would have been okay with Senator Kennedy's comments as well, and the whole topic was based on the idea that his comments weren't okay.  It was probably just one more example of Meghan speaking without thinking.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, lusinia said:

Oh, I agree that's what Joy meant.  Meghan was the one who brought up age, saying, "so if you're old you get a pass?", and I assume the person she was saying got a pass is Tlaib, and I was just pointing out that it made no sense because Tlaib is younger than Kennedy.  

I guess Meghan could have been calling Tlaib old 😆 (even though she's only 8 years older than Meghan), but if she thought Joy was saying age made a difference, then presumably Joy would have been okay with Senator Kennedy's comments as well, and the whole topic was based on the idea that his comments weren't okay.  It was probably just one more example of Meghan speaking without thinking.

Yup, yup, yup.  Totally agree. Classic case of speaking before thinking.  Which, i admit, i am woe to do lol

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Tammee said:

Also remember when Whoopi asked that jokes be kept to a minimum becz it messes them up...everyone thought it was in reference to a joke Joy made, me included.  Well after watching countless clips, i think it was actually a joke the gf made right when it was cut to a commercial.  I forget what all she said, some dumb crack.

• Love 3
On 11/8/2019 at 4:29 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Story of her life.  Maybe that's why she often sat alone in the cafeteria as a kid.  She didn't get the jokes and she was probably VERY judgmental.

She (or those around her) felt she no longer needed the medication.

Give it to the rest of us lol

just as I said: 

"The View hosts tried to smear me, they were totally triggered" DJTJ says

The entire reason for his appearance was to set up a situation where he "triggered the liberals", and he came with ammunition he could use to accuse them of hypocrisy.  

“You could see very quickly they went aggressive fast,” Trump said. “They tried to smear me, to try to besmirch my father and my family.”

“You know what? It doesn’t work too well with us. We will actually fight back, unlike a lot of the conservatives out there … You can only go so far before I’ve had enough.”

He also accused the women of getting defensive when he accused them of “hypocrisy.”

“They were totally triggered,” he continued. “You could see they lost their minds.

“There is that double standard in the media. ‘We’re terrible for this.’ Well what about blackface, Joy?”

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 5