Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 11/04/2019

TheView
Message added by Aethera

This thread is now unlocked, but further violations of our politics policy will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Ooooh.  Whoopie screaming “Shut up!”

Now is DJ about to mention the Whoopie/Ted Danson black face thing?  This is so worth watching.

Edited by Axie
  • Love 13

Well, for once, I am like "Yay Meghan"...you go girl!  Sheesh, DJT is so gross!  And I feel badly that Meghan's Aunt died last night, so I am sure she is in "grieving" mode again, and yet, she kept her cool in talking to DJT.  And I love that Whoopi refuses to call him by name, she says "You Two" !

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

My god!  She has a whole prepared  (husband) speech ready.  Please let her speak?😳.   She is going to cry!     Same old Megun.   

I think they mentioned that her aunt(?) passed away last night, so that's why she's on the verge of tears and has been quiet for most of this. I know it's a big day on the View, but I think it would have been better if she took the day off. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

tell me more....tell me more!!!  PLEASE!!!! 

They stacked the first line of the audience with sycophants and still the rest of the audience sound like they hate his guts. He and the woman have barely stopped talking for one second. I'm glad Whoopi's a screamer because she's the only one who can keep them in line.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

It's  gratifying to see Abby's new backbone,  there's too much crosstalk to understand as Junior attempts to Gish Gallop through all of the ladies' criticisms. 

They even attempted to mansplain grief, military and civility in response to Meghan's questions. It's a clusterfuck, but worth watching. 

The poor closed captioner.

This show is a mess to end all messes, but I agree, it's worth watching

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

There were several times when I thought Whoops was gonna punch his smarmy little face.   She was getting seriously pissed off.   She could barely "thank" him for showing up. Yay!

You just know that Donny and his Daddy are going to go bonkers on twitter as soon as he leaves the stage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

You all know I have no use for either of The Daughters, particularly Meghan, but she handled herself perfectly.

Maybe that's because her aunt died, and she's feeling subdued. Maybe it's because she has to face the spawn of the demon who mocked and taunted her father even after he was in the grave, but it worked.

I know she has political aspirations. Today's show was a shitshow, and it was a disgrace that this is how they marked the 5000th episode, but Meghan could not have paid for better PR.

She kept her voice low. She remained laser-focused on her question. She was a political handler's wet dream. 

I'm only at about the 32 minute mark, so if she totally blew it later, I wouldn't be surprised, but seriously, she could not have made herself look better in what I've seen thus far. 

Edited by General Days
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19

Meghan asks is it worth it for dividing the country. It's obvious Jr. doesn't care but continues with the poor me attitude. Like father like son. Both entitled and can't take the heat without being nasty. Abby and Sunny did well today with the questioning along with Meghan.

• Love 23

Meghan interrupted Whoopie to say how much she enjoyed being on the show with the other women, so, she must be in a reflective mood, possibly because of her aunt’s death last night.  She probably should have taken the day off.

• Love 12

Wow, was that Meghan?  She must have really hated sitting at the same table with Don Jr.   She looked like she could finally take a breath, and actually showed a little bit of humility, and seemed grateful for her co-hosts.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

JR's teeth seem too big for his mouth.

I know!  It's like he had a set of fake teeth over the real teeth.  With all that money, he still got a shitty cap job.    His sister has the same issue. 

• Love 18

Junior really Wanted to get down in the dirt with the ladies, esp. bringing up Roman Polanski when Whoopi mentioned Daddy grabbing women's p*****….Whoopi jumped out of her chair & said "You want to go there?! You want to go THERE"?!

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
Just now, tinkerbell said:

Kimberly gargoyle was introduced as a consultant to the trump campaign.  When Sunny addresses her, Sunny was sure to refer to DJTJ  as "your boyfriend", just in case anyone wasn't sure why she was there.

And I hated the way the GF tried to ingratiate herself with Meghan by saying "I know your family, I worked with your Father".....Ugh, 

• Love 14