Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Run, Rick, Run

ohjoy

Coach Mellor is excited to celebrate Halloween in a couple's costume with Julie, but his plan might be derailed by Principal Glascott's faculty-parent dating rules. Meanwhile, CB uses "The Blair Witch Project" to attempt to scare the students into not tormenting each other during the school's annual Halloween parade

Original air date: October 30, 2019

9 hours ago, fredfreddy44 said:

The Blair Witch Project from Aug 99.

Though he did say that he got a advanced bootleg of it and it first premiered at Sundance in January of 1999 and was shopped around to various festivals for awhile before that.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

Nice to see Glascott bend the rules for Coach Mellor's happiness.  I don't know where Mellor was going to get another girlfriend, he wasn't exactly loaded with options.

I've always thought The Blair Witch Project was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

• Love 4

Coach Mellor continues to be the most wholesome character on this show. My favorite running gag is how he continues to call Julie "Aunt Julie"

The stuff with Toby was very sweet, but would be a lot more effective if Toby was either younger and/or was matched with a more realistic peer group. The kid playing Toby is 16 at most, and it's comical and bizarre having to just accept that he's supposedly in class with all of these hulking 21+ year olds. It's like watching college seniors bully a sixth grader. Are they all supposed to be in the same grade? 

• Love 4

I hated the Blair Witch Project, never understood the hype and didn’t think it was all that scary.  🤷🏻‍♀️

The red haired girl looked the the Blind Melon bumble bee.

Is this the first time CB’s name was revealed as Charlie Brown?

• Love 3

That Halloween parade sounds like such a fun tradition! Even if it involves middle school kids scaring the crap out of cute little kids from time to time! 

The Blair Witch stuff was hilarious, especially Lainey standing with all of the parents complaining about how she cant sleep now. "Now, I‘m scared of walls! Did you ever notice that walls are everywhere!" Lots of cute costumes as well, I especially loved Laineys butterfly costume.

Run Coach run! Glad that Gloscott bent the rules a bit, they have a really nice friendship.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4