Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E06: Suck It Up Buttercup

Whimsy
Message added by Whimsy

It is understandable that what transpired between Jamal and Jack is going to cause discussion.  I can't, and don't want to, try to prohibit any thoughtful discussion.  But, we do need to remember our "Be Civil" rule.  Posts that diverge from the rule and start to get too personal against your fellow posters will be removed.  Additionally, if you and another poster are just not agreeing with each other, instead of going back-and-forth (and back-and-forth), agree to disagree and move on.  

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Good thing Karishma wasn't the one fumbling with the clue or else Jeff would have been shouting out, "Karishma I think you dropped

Ha! Good point and probably completely right! 

I still don’t know many of these people’s names but I figured out who Lauren was tonight. She ran down Elaine for being country and all but called her stupid. Not a great reason to learn her name. Then she cried at tribal. There’s no crying at tribal! (At least I wish there wasn’t.) Now I know who she is and want her out. 

Don’t trust that guy! I’m so betrayed! You lied! But we swore on your great grandpa’s dead dog. Ugh! I’m so tired of the bitter Bettys and Hostile Harrys that act so angry and hurt when the vote doesn’t go their way. I want an immediate extra vote to get rid of them. It’s Survivor ya nitwit! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I loved Rob's, "They're selling the Kool Aid, they better not drink it." comment.

I wonder how he would have reacted if Aaron drank the Kool Aid and put himself at the bottom of the tribe.

I wonder what Aaron's game was.  Why did he flirt so much with the other tribe and insist right up to the end that he was with them?  It only made him the one they hate most and trust least.

Was he trying to make sure they didn't play an idol, or is he just an idiot, but not a big enough idiot to go through with the plan to vote out Elaine?

• Love 5

Good episode tonight. A block vote, good reward & immunity challenge. Rob & Sandra were okay but really not needed. I still think it’s a dumb twist. Anyhoo, I had no idea who was going home. I thought it was going to be Elaine because she was front and center at Tribal Council. I’m glad it worked out for her. I’m sure Karishma was tickled pink that she got the night off. LOL!!!!

• Love 8
Just now, ByaNose said:

Good episode tonight. A block vote, good reward & immunity challenge. Rob & Sandra were okay but really not needed. I still think it’s a dumb twist. Anyhoo, I had no idea who was going home. I thought it was going to be Elaine because she was front and center at Tribal Council. I’m glad it worked out for her. I’m sure Karishma was tickled pink that she got the night off. LOL!!!!

Did we even see Karishma tonight?  I wonder if Jeff hated not being able to yell "everyone's waiting on Karishma!" at the challenges.  

I thought it was going to be Elaine or maybe Lauren.  I never would have expected Jason, so good one editors.  Lauren went from being visibile in the first couple of episodes, to going purple, to getting a very slight uptick this episode.  With how confident OldVokai seemed at TC, I started getting a feeling things weren't going to go their way.  Still, when Aaron said before tribal that he was trying to think 3 votes ahead, and wanted the loyalty of these people, I thought that Elaine was definitely still going.  I wonder if he wanted it that way, but maybe Missy and/or Elizabeth wouldn't budge?  I don't know what he thinks of Elizabeth, but he and Missy seem pretty tight.  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, ramble said:

Ha! Good point and probably completely right! 

I still don’t know many of these people’s names but I figured out who Lauren was tonight. She ran down Elaine for being country and all but called her stupid. Not a great reason to learn her name. Then she cried at tribal. There’s no crying at tribal! (At least I wish there wasn’t.) Now I know who she is and want her out. 

Don’t trust that guy! I’m so betrayed! You lied! But we swore on your great grandpa’s dead dog. Ugh! I’m so tired of the bitter Bettys and Hostile Harrys that act so angry and hurt when the vote doesn’t go their way. I want an immediate extra vote to get rid of them. It’s Survivor ya nitwit! 

It was especially pathetic for Lauren to act that way when it was only Lairo members who voted for Jason.

It is at least a bit more understandable when people get butthurt over there original tribe members betraying them.  But, Lauren was "betrayed" by her natural enemies.  Did she really expect Lauren and Aaron to just let her and her tribe mates to use them as useful idiots for one vote and then vote them out?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I didn’t know Lauren was involved with the men on her tribe. All of the crying came out of left field but we haven’t really seen much of her since she hasn’t had to go to Tribal Council much. I’m. I’m not really sure who her ride or die is/was?! Maybe, it was Jason since he was voted out.

• Love 1

Was 33 year old Jamal calling 23 year old Jack, a "boy" OK?

The more I think about it, the more I think Jamal is an ass.

Jack was one of Jamal's 2 closest allies, from the beginning and deferred to him, being the "Jack" to Jamal's "King".

He expressed his admiration for Jamal for teaching dance and enjoyed him teaching the tribe the West African dance  and obviously looked up to him.

But, he made the silly comment out of "racism".  OK, Jamal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
30 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I didn’t know Lauren was involved with the men on her tribe. All of the crying came out of left field but we haven’t really seen much of her since she hasn’t had to go to Tribal Council much. I’m. I’m not really sure who her ride or die is/was?! Maybe, it was Jason since he was voted out.

I think Lauren really thought she was the one going home, and that's partly where the tears were coming from.  I do imagine it was shock that they thought they had a majority going into TC (or again, at worst would have to go to a rock draw), and then essentially were in the minority and there was nothing they could do about it.  I don't believe her tears were for anyone but herself and the situation she suddenly found herself in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Good episode. I like when an original tribe, especially the underdog tribe sticks together to oust the more dominant tribe. I'm glad that Elaine stayed and managed to work her magic with her block a vote advantage. Didn't care for Jason at all, but would have been more satisfying if Dan was the boot instead. I don't like him. 

It seems like I'm the only one that likes Elizabeth.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Did we even see Karishma tonight?  I wonder if Jeff hated not being able to yell "everyone's waiting on Karishma!" at the challenges.    

When Jamal was shaming Jack for making an unfunny joke, she was cheering his head-shaking about "white people".  I didn't find it a good look for someone who supposedly knows what it's like to feel on the outs.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, princelina said:

When Jamal was shaming Jack for making an unfunny joke, she was cheering his head-shaking about "white people".  I didn't find it a good look for someone who supposedly knows what it's like to feel on the outs.

Ah yes, now I remember her sitting around the fire. 

Karishma is kind of giving me Shirin vibes (S30/31).  She seems to have issues with her family, seems like she's always the victim, never does any wrong, is expected to just get a free pass through the game, doesn't understand why people don't like her and yet doesn't appear to make an attempt to be social or fit in in a social game. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Why are players so terrified of drawing rocks?

If Elaine didn't have the block a vote, each player would have an 87.5% chance of staying in the game and a 50% chance of staying in the game AND being in the majority alliance, giving them a clear path to the merge.

If you flip, you have a 100% chance of surviving that TC (assuming nobody double crosses you or plays an idol), but you have a much, smaller chance of making the merge, and even if you make it, you will be on the wrong side of the numbers and be seen as an untrustworthy flipper.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, colorbars said:

Micro-aggressions exists. 

Do they though? 

If you cannot prove one's intent, how do you know what they intended?

6 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I really wanted Elaine and her naive country girl shtick to go home.  Her novelty has worn off.  And I really don’t like the rest of OldLairo on that tribe.  I seriously hope their arrogance is blindsided big time (especially Aaron).

I was in the same boat.  She was just so cocky about the advantage.  I would have loved it if Aaron flipped on her.

6 hours ago, mojoween said:

I don’t know why the show is so hellbent on getting me to love Elaine because I really really do not.

Same here.

6 hours ago, vb68 said:

I wonder how they decided on Jason. I think I would had gone for Dan after he got caught going through bags.

I thought it would be Dan a well.  Mainly because of the bags thing and he's the "old guy".  I wonder if any of his new tribe members know about him being Mr. Handsy.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

That moment with Jamal and Jack was really interesting and I liked seeing it. It endeared me to Jamal, and made me remember now that there's a guy named Jack!

See it made me like Jamal a little less, which stinks because he has been my one of my favorites thus far.

Jamal came across as being condescending to me.   Like he was the wiser older guy who had to teach the young guy something.

I also think he might have played on some assumptions about Jack as well.  Jack is a graduate student and if I was a betting man I would say he is probably liberal (Note, I am liberal leaning myself.   I just despise identity politics and the progressive stack.).  I would also guess that he (Jack) might have white guilt, which I think Jamal might have picked up on as well.  

Now I will say, I might be completely wrong about that.  Obviously I cannot read minds and do not know what his (Jamal's) intentions were.  That was just my reading of the situation.

• Love 9

I appreciate Jamal and Jack discussing the incident like adults and not letting any hard feelings fester.  It was good that they could talk it out without getting defensive.  Good on them both.

All the comments about how good looking Aaron is, I can't get past his slimy personality.  He's kind of a jerk.  (Unless I'm thinking of Jason since until this episode I couldn't tell them apart.)

Laughing at Elaine being called an "older lady" at 41.  (Yeah, I know, older than the 20yos.)

Does Tommy use that 1000 yard death stare with his students?  Yikes.

6 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

It seems like I'm the only one that likes Elizabeth.

I like her but manoman, she is a terrible liar.  Her eyes bug out when she's hiding something.

• Love 15

Oh, boy, that’s the truth .... 41 is not old. Get to my age and 41 is a young pup. 

Regarding Tommy and Elizabeth ... wouldn’t think Tommy would have that kind of look in his repertoire.  How did he not consider Aaron and Missy might keep along tribal lines?  And Elizabeth telegraphs a lie.  The only thing I can think is Old Vokai just wanted to believe what they wanted to believe. 

• Love 6

Well, that was a relief. So glad Sandra likes Elaine! I find her very endearing and am glad someone I am rooting for this season got to stay (and, yay, very little of the Karishma drama hour, as well).

Aaron is vile, I wish Old Lairo had got him out instead of Vince or anyone else, after they flicked his buddy, the skeevy poker player - but he shoots balls into hoops well, so I guess is somewhat needed. I don't see what a lot of posters are saying re his drool-worthy attractiveness. He is just so smug and aggro.

What a bunch of whiny sore losers those Old Vokai were! Boohoo! We're at our second tribal council this season. Boohoo! One of us - us! - it's an outrage! - might go. Boohoo! The guy we targeted for the very first vote because we couldn't trust him went! Boohoo, I only lasted this long because Noura had my back after my whole tribe turned on me when I went scurrying after an idol in obvious manner on day one and then Lauren came up with the plan to get rid of Molly, but I guess they voted me out because I am such a threat... I liked Jason prior to that exit, but when it was down to either him or Elaine, no contest.

Suck it up, Buttercup, indeed! That was fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Am I the only one who hated the vote steal? Old Vokai did everything right. They won the challenges to get the majority and even when the numbers were spread out, they were able to convince Aaron and Missy to flip. That's what you're suppose to do in Survivor. 

These vote steals/nullifers feel very unfair, in a way that HIs don't. With HIs, there's still a lot of luck involved.

There's no real way to plan around vote steals or overcome them. You're just put in a position to beg for mercy. 

I don't blame Old Vokai members for their first reaction being pissed. I'd be pissed too. I especially don't like the fact that the editors have to trash them in order to justify or build up this moment to the audience. I don't think 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, loki567 said:

Am I the only one who hated the vote steal? Old Vokai did everything right. They won the challenges to get the majority and even when the numbers were spread out, they were able to convince Aaron and Missy to flip. That's what you're suppose to do in Survivor. 

These vote steals/nullifers feel very unfair, in a way that HIs don't. With HIs, there's still a lot of luck involved.

There's no real way to plan around vote steals or overcome them. You're just put in a position to beg for mercy. 

I don't blame Old Vokai members for their first reaction being pissed. I'd be pissed too. I especially don't like the fact that the editors have to trash them in order to justify or build up this moment to the audience. I don't think 

The vote block would only work if old Lairo all stuck together.

Also, Elaine had to earn it and had to risk her vote in the process.  If she had failed to get the advantage, the situation would have been reversed and old Lairo would have been down 4-3.

• Love 9

I liked the Vote Block. Vokai were so shocked & appalled that the other 4 were playing the game. Tommy (who I like) was all indigent about the play. Although, it was funny that Missy was ready to toss Elaine out to the curb like she was yesterday news until she heard about the Vote Block. She seems she isn't loyal to anyone except maybe Aaron (who I don't care for). All in all, a good episode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, loki567 said:

10 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

The vote block would only work if old Lairo all stuck together.

Also, Elaine had to earn it and had to risk her vote in the process.  If she had failed to get the advantage, the situation would have been reversed and old Lairo would have been down 4-3.

Hey, they, in effect, did themselves in by sitting Elaine out and getting her sent to IOTI (not that they knew that would be a consequence).  If they'd sat someone else out, the result could have been very different.

• Love 8

I was totally convinced Elaine was a goner, especially when she made a comment at tribal along the lines of, "Someone's gonna get their feelings hurt tonight."  So glad the editors faked me out.

My dad is as country as country could possibly get, so when he saw Jason and Tommy reacting to the chicken being killed, he was apoplectic lol.  "Have them boys never seen a chicken killed?  They'd never make it through hog killing time."  No, dad, they probably wouldn't.

And I too implore Jamal to put on some pants.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Made me think of my (white) brother-in-law, his (white) son, and their mostly white & Hispanic Harley Davidson HOG club.

That said, I get where Jamal is coming from; if it made him feel a certain way hearing Jack's use of the term "durag", then no one can tell Jamal his feelings are wrong.  Whether it came across as condescending or a "Ben Kenobi imparting wisdom unto Young Skywalker", so what.  I'm just happy the two men spoke about it face to face; calmly and intelligently and in a timely manner.  No run-and-tell to other tribe members, no self pitying behind the other person's back.  No letting it fester & bringing it up days/weeks later. Define, Defuse, Discuss,

I was coming here to say that most of the people I know who wear durags are white and I wouldn’t associate the term with black thugs at all. I found Lorraine saying she couldn’t believe Elaine could even form a strategy much more prejudiced. She was judging her on being from the country and therefore not intelligent enough to out think her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Ok some comments. I hate that we lose 5 mins of the episode for IoI when this could just be an advantage been found and only 1 min having been spent to read it. I hate that we lose another 5 mins for the Jamal - Jack interaction, I mean, I'm not insensitive and I get where he is coming from, but this is a strategy and physicality show, not a social one. If I want to see about minority people's problems I'll go watch this is us or something. 10 minutes of strategy are lost and we remain in the end wondering each episode why one person did this or that and the other something else. Hate it.

Are people convinced now that Rob and Sandra already know EVERYTHING about the players? When Elaine goes there they ask her her name but in the end Rob knows who Tommy is. Producers, please.

Aaron did what he should have done, remain with his old tribe, but he shouldn't have promised his vote to the other side.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Ah tvgoddess,  I see your Rob love is still as strong as ever, lol. Speaking of Rob and Sandra, I was amused how into the tribal council Sandra was, while Rob just looked amused at how into it she was. 

I thought that Rob seemed to be enjoying watching Sandra watch tribal council even more than enjoying watching it himself. Even when he had to shush her!

• Love 3

I Dont feel sorry for Vokai, they were getting all smug and cocky because they were so sure Smug and Cocky Aaron and Missy were with them. HILARIOUS seeing a couple of people here acting like they werent smug and Elaine was . Can these fools start targeting Missy and Aaron? Those two jackasses need brought down a couple pegs. And Elaine and Elizabeth should have noted what Jason said. But then again Elaine knows Missy cant be trusted yet still did what she wanted with the Chelsea vote. Cry me a River Lauren how dare Elaine and the other 3 dare play the game but but but Elaine wasnt smarter than you LMAO. 

• Love 6

Has anyone ever failed to find the idol/advantage hidden in a challenge or been busted finding it?  I can't remember this ever happening. 

Also, what would happen if another player found the advantage?  Would it belong to him/her?

In this case it really didn't matter much if Elaine got busted.  In fact, I was kind of hoping she would yell, "OK, Old Lairo, we can stop now!  I just found this block-a-vote, so we're throwing the challenge and voting out on Old Vokai member tonight!"   

• LOL 6
42 minutes ago, Special K said:

Since when is it spelled "durag," not do-rag.  After, all it's not used to protect your "hairdu"!

According to Wikipedia (Where, anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information), it is spelled "do-rag".  

Durag is a village in Poland and also a village in Iran. :)

Actually, the Wikipedia entry uses both spellings, and the subtitles on Survivor spelled it "durag", so I am more confused than ever.  All I know for sure is that it is horribly racist to use the word.   

I think, from now on, we should refer to it as the "d-word".   I feel so much more woke now.   

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Instead it was Jason but basically given his low entertainment value is anyone really going to miss him? Not me.

I thought Jason was entertaining. His face when the chicken was squawking was hilarious. And his "Shut up," to it was ever funnier. That being said, I enjoyed seeing him get voted out lol. Also, I thought his reaction to it was the exact opposite of classy, which is fine because I love when people are bitter about their boot lol.

52 minutes ago, himela said:

I hate that we lose another 5 mins for the Jamal - Jack interaction, I mean, I'm not insensitive and I get where he is coming from, but this is a strategy and physicality show, not a social one.

I believe the show has been called a 'social experiment' since Day 1. 

I loved the Jack/Jamal segments. I was indifferent towards Jack before and I basically hated Jamal but this ep made me fond of both of them because they both handled that situation so well. Plus, Jamal's dancing was so fun!

I go back and forth on Elaine but in this ep I loved her and was really hoping Aaron wouldn't be stupid enough to stick with Tommy and co. and boot her. I also go back and forth with Elizabeth but I liked her too in this ep. Her, "I didn't get a good look at it but it was like this big" about the spider was hilarious.

I missed Tommy's death glare. When was it? I need to go back and see it.

I was hoping I could like Lauren but she was verging on heinous in this ep. Her comments about Elaine were really shitty and openly weeping at TC was a bit much.

The segment trying to convince us Rob built their amazing shelter and that they even actually live on the island at all was very fun. Sure, Production!

• Love 16
10 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

😊 My hardcore crush on Rob from Day 1 has never really gone away. I wish I knew how to quit him.

Same.  It's the accent.  And the smile.  And the eyes.  And the smartass remarks.  And the game smarts.  And the construction background.  Put it this way - I can totally see why Am-buh fell for him.

9 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I think Lauren really thought she was the one going home, and that's partly where the tears were coming from.  I do imagine it was shock that they thought they had a majority going into TC (or again, at worst would have to go to a rock draw), and then essentially were in the minority and there was nothing they could do about it.  I don't believe her tears were for anyone but herself and the situation she suddenly found herself in.

I understand that Lauren, Tommy and Dan were shocked by Elaine's advantage, but when the camera panned to each one of them, Lauren was openly weeping and Dan, Tommy and Jason got teary-eyed as well, in addition to all four of them talking about how this vote steal was a moment that they would remember as one of the worst night of their lives, and they'd be replaying it in their minds forever, etc.  As self-proclaimed fans of Survivor, I don't think it's wise to go into TC so extremely confident in the outcome that when someone flips or a secret advantage/idol is played, you're shocked down to your very core.  I can't recall ever seeing a flip bring half a tribe to actual tears before.  I found it weird.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 22
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was hoping I could like Lauren but she was verging on heinous in this ep. Her comments about Elaine were really shitty and openly weeping at TC was a bit much.

I initially didn't like Lauren at all because of her arrogance during her premature BIG MOVE in the Molly blindside.  I can't stand when players making dumb moves that that put a target on their own backs, think they are so brilliant and wonderful   

More recently, she started to grow on me a bit.  But, her comments about Elaine and then the crying completely turned me against her again.   

• Love 3

did I fast forward past a part where they explained the rules on the hidden advantage? It implied she had to find it without her tribe seeing her. Or was it just without the other side seeing her? and if someone noticed, what did that do? And telling one person was ok. Was is just "you likely don't want to tell everyone on your tribe since you don't know exactly what the advantage is?"

I don't really dislike anyone besides Karishma and Dan. Wish they'd gone for Dan. I am very puzzled by Aaron. Not a big fan but his game is odd. It just seemed unnecessary to work the "I'm with you" so strongly and go back on it. He played it all the way to the end. I could maybe understand promoting the idea before he knew of the block vote thing and then start suggesting cold feet. That at least is unsurprising to the Tommy crew and feels less like a flat out you lied betrayal. So his game seems really stupid to me. I don't get moves that seem to unnecessarily piss people off and create mistrust.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Lauren goes from a cutthroat, BIG move making assassin, to a weepy little crybaby.  Pathetic.

12 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I'm sorry but Lauren's boo-hooing had me rolling my eyes. It's all fun and awesome when she's blind siding others. I'm sure that woman, was it Molly, dreamed of playing Survivor for years too. And Lauren was all too happy and giddy to blind side her. And I mean it's not like I cared about Molly being blind sided. But don't come boo-hoo when the shoe's on the other foot and suddenly you're not the one controlling the game. 

Lauren can go at any time.  She's more than a little extra and she really pissed me off by saying that Elaine wasn't smart enough to strategize.  When her tears started?  I cackled.

10 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

😊 My hardcore crush on Rob from Day 1 has never really gone away. I wish I knew how to quit him.

10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Same.  It's the accent.  And the smile.  And the eyes.  And the smartass remarks.  And the game smarts.  And the construction background.  Put it this way - I can totally see why Am-buh fell for him.

Me three, ladies.  I could happily watch B-Rob be on every season of Survivor, Amazing Race and whatever random show CBS decides to stick him.  I'm a sucker for an Alpha male and Whew!  Is he Alpha.  But I'll bet his girls have him wrapped around all their fingers.

Edited by SuburbanHangSuite
deleting stuff
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I understand that Lauren, Tommy and Dan were shocked by Elaine's advantage, but when the camera panned to each one of them, Lauren was openly weeping and Dan, Tommy and Jason got teary-eyed as well, in addition to all four of them talking about how this vote steal was a moment that they would remember as one of the worst night of their lives, and they'd be replaying it in their minds forever, etc.  As self-proclaimed fans of Survivor, I don't think it's wise to go into TC so extremely confident in the outcome that when someone flips or a secret advantage/idol is played, you're shocked down to your very core.  I can't recall ever seeing a flip bring half a tribe to actual tears before.  I found it weird.

This made me think of this:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a9831bb8-ea80-43e6-9bba-cd4bd936670e

andy b.jpg

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, colorbars said:

Like I already said, micro-aggressions exists, and that was an example of one. As is rewriting what happened and painting Jamal as some angry guy that apparently "racked him over the coals for hours" when he was nothing but polite and gracious about the whole thing.

Jamal's never shown anger, not even when his closest ally was blindsided at the beginning of this game, and he's pretty much always on the losing tribe too.

Also, damn Karishma is getting so much heat for not even being shown during this episode, at all.  She really can't win.

I think Elaine is really smart.  She is in control of every Tribal she's gone to, right?  She just acts like she's not.  Every episode the editors show me that tribe (Elaine/Elizabeth/Missy/Aaron) pretending one thing all episode and then doing another.  So they're all good actors.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, loki567 said:

I don't know.  I don't know WHAT Aaron and Missy were going to do.  They did a lot of lying this episode.  They didn't have to stick with Elizabeth and Elaine, but they did.  So......  we don't really know they were convinced to flip.  

2 hours ago, loki567 said:

Elaine getting that vote block was very difficult.  She could have easily not gotten it.  We've seen many people screw up after getting so-called "advice" from Rob and Sandra.

• Love 4