Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Against All Odds/S03.E14: Tell All

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

Caesar said that his first love got him into the nail business. They were together 13 years. Her face was blurred but I think she was Asian. I wondered why he did not switch to trying to find a women from an Asian country?  Maybe Tarik could take Caesar on his next trip to see Hazel and set him up with an actual women! 

I wonder , 13 years with someone without marriage? kids or commitment? 

He could never afford the water buffalo. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Oh, Caesar. Caesar, Caesar, Caesar. You're a fucking creep and thanks for letting everyone know it. YKINMK and that's okay but it sure was nice of you to slip in the, "I brought a whip," along with the mention of the Chocolate Panties*. But he would have gone slowly on the first meeting, y'all, and he would have waited one whole day before it was Hammer Time. No word on how long he would wait for Whippin' Time. Maria should be thanking her lucky stars that her ticket was cancelled and she got to avoid that mess. What. The. Fuck. 

Also, I cracked the hell up when at the end of the show, Maria said something, let the pause afterwards go on for so long it almost edged into uncomfortable territory and then dropped that, "Okay," with the slight dismissive shrug. Could she be any more ESL Ukrainian? It was like being at one of those weddings where all my family that never sees or talks to each other shows up because there's free booze and food and I'm trying to stumble my way through a half-Ukrainian/half-English conversation with my cousins (we're all cousins even if we're not) because Great Uncle Dmytro can smell that kubasa from halfway across the world. Or maybe it's Great Uncle Dmytro that smells like kubasa - it's been a long time since we had one of those weddings and my Ukrainian is still shit but I know all the food words!

Anywho. I'm hashtag Team Maria. (But my favourite pairing of the season is still Akinyi/Margarita. Still a better love story than Twilight.)

*I feel like Chocolate Panties deserve a fully capitalized title at this point. They were practically a character on their own this season. I hope they got a nice stipend. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, Sokokei said:

Jesse told Tim and Avery that he was only here to tell us his journey.  But he only told us about Darcey trying to call him 100 times.  Liar!!

Get out of our lives, you liar!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Oh my! I woke up at 5 AM to watch the last 3 hour part this morning and then hurried here and expected to find hundreds of posts after 3 hour finale last night and there is NOTHING?????? WTF? Please don't do this to me again as I can't handle it. What I blow I was dealt!!! Please everyone hurry with your opinions while I take a nap...

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Remember those awful photos Darcy and Jesse did, there have been no glamour photos of her and Tom, it would be funny if she recreated the same pose with Tom.

image.png.e777cdd5673aa5f9204c7ab9f6762111.png

I almost choked on my coffee.... WTF and LMAO at that picture. 

😮 😳😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

This Tell All was exhausting.  Way too many missed opportunities, way too many questions that did not get asked, way too much Jesse.  When asked "Why are you here?"  I wanted him to respond:  "Because the producers asked me to be here, dummy!"

Angela made a fool of herself, again, with her yelling and acting like the Defender of Jesse police.  Like who the hell cares?    And now she is going to grind down her daughter for that damn egg?  When she went off about bringing up six grandkids I would have shot back:  "Yeah you have to raise three as your pedophile daughter is in jail!"

I think Jennifer is getting a big of a bad edit.  She is no prize but I think she presents the best.  Move off the "freak" comment everyone.  Rebecca, shut it over Zied wearing that middle school t shirt as a freak thing.  You have no place to call others out, with your constant secret keeping, full sleeve tats on display and breaking heirlooms in his parents house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Jesse as always can't disappoint with his bulshit. Full of himself telling us how he gives speeches on big stages while talking to handful of his "fans" in retirement home that are "barely there"... Such a grand life he lives. Avery and Tim were correct asking: why was he there? If he was not there to be on stage with Tom and Darcy what was the point of all this? Oh to tell us about his grand life. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, ava111 said:

Oh my! I woke up at 5 AM to watch the last 3 hour part this morning and then hurried here and expected to find hundreds of posts after 3 hour finale last night and there is NOTHING?????? WTF? Please don't do this to me again as I can't handle it. What I blow I was dealt!!! Please everyone hurry with your opinions while I take a nap...

3 hours?  Try 4 hours with Pillow Talk.  We are all hung over.  I have to go to work.......

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

3 hours?  Try 4 hours with Pillow Talk.  We are all hung over.  I have to go to work.......

@jumper sage.... I overslept and just woke up at 8:30...way too invested

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Holy shit this is a lot to unpack.

why is Jesse even THERE.  Wasting our time. He had 0 to do with this season.

Angela is a diseased out of control rabid animal. Get her off my tv. Ship her back to Maury.

nowhere near enough time on Tim and Jennifer.

Mother Debbie was HAMMERED on Pillow Talk. 

• Love 16

My bestie says that Maria has the dead behind the eyes look that prostitutes have when they start in the game at a young age. I think the dry, bland affect is just her culture? But I will admit, for a young lady, she did seem "seasoned". I ff through Caesar after the very first episode, but when producers asked him why he loved her- I thought I recalled him listing a reason because she is a good Mom? Did I hear wrong? Where the heck is her kid if she is jetting around the world and "yachting" in Dubai? Could one of you sleuths clarify?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, ava111 said:

We were all on the live thread last night, 3 hours everyone is exhausted!

• Love 10

Not gonna lie... I'm kind of disappointed. 3 hours and what did we really learn? No one asked Avery why she didn't bother googling if Omar would ever come or what their specific plans are, like "we're moving to Dubai in May 2020" or anything. Angela was a blonde Godzilla with too many cheeseburgers and Reds and no real info. Darcey was an embarrassment, Jesse was useless but none of that is new. Nothing on when Akinyi is moving to America or when, if ever, the ole bride price will be paid off. No actual updates re: Zied and Rebecca.

Basically this was a clip show with them dressed up a little unless you are the Silva idiots dressed like you're attending the Hooker Awards.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

Looked like Avery saved Darcy from having to deal with Jesse. I doubt their original intent was to have him entirely separate, but once they had extensive footage of Avery detailing how damaging it would be for Darcy, it appears their intent changed. That's my guess.

• Love 11
On 10/28/2019 at 2:57 AM, MajorNelson said:

Loved the scenes of Maria in Kiev.  If this is a fictional storyline, they at least went whole hog and invented her back story to give us.

Sitting there, they reminded of the Beverly Hills Housewives.  And prettier I might add.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, queenbee24 said:

Not gonna lie... I'm kind of disappointed. 3 hours and what did we really learn? No one asked Avery why she didn't bother googling if Omar would ever come or what their specific plans are, like "we're moving to Dubai in May 2020" or anything. Angela was a blonde Godzilla with too many cheeseburgers and Reds and no real info. Darcey was an embarrassment, Jesse was useless but none of that is new. Nothing on when Akinyi is moving to America or when, if ever, the ole bride price will be paid off. No actual updates re: Zied and Rebecca.

Basically this was a clip show with them dressed up a little unless you are the Silva idiots dressed like you're attending the Hooker Awards.

I was too. What was the teaser that Maria did earlier when she said she had a surprise or a secret? A lot of her mannerisms of the eye rolls and wrinkled faces just seemed very Eastern European to me and not quit as dismissive to me as it seems they came across to many in the cast or probably most of the audience. They are just not a hand wringing, teary eyed bunch and get annoyed when they see that much emotion from others.

I really don't get Darcey's appeal. While some think Stacey is jealous, I've just always seen her as annoyed that her sister is such an emotional hot mess. After dealing with her drama, I'd come across as annoyed with her too. It was Darcey who took to twitter to rage about Stacey and her fiance. She's just as happy to go on the attack. And while it is probably the mother in me, I just feel so sorry for her daughters and fear they think her and Stacey's behavior is normal and appropriate. But since her and Stacey's goals has been to be reality TV stars, they are happy to live their lives on social media as want to be Kardashians. 

The best scene of the night was Jesse bragging about being a motivational speaker and them showing the retirement home audience barely able to stay awake! And you briefly see what looks like a young staff worker smirking in the background. 

If anyone needs to attend anger management class it is Angela.

I LOVE Emma. I agree we need her on every Tell All. And please put her on pillow talk and get rid of Colte.  

• Love 16
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

Tom complaining about Darcy calling at 4/5 am and sending huge amounts of texts, with her denying it was  laughable. You know she primped   herself up in full glam, tossed back a bottle of wine and convinced herself that he would want to get woke up at 4 am to listen to her prattle on about so much nothing.

Shut up, Tom.  Put your phone in sleep mode and it won't be a problem.  You can read all the texts later and call her back or not call her back depending on your mood.

Darcy reminds me of an acquaintance of mine who doesn't pick up social cues from other people.  He certainly gave her enough clues and cues that he was a bit put off by her neediness, but she just kept telling him how much she loved him.  She should have dialed it back after he failed to reciprocate.

17 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

YES exactly! He doesn't like her at all now that he met her in person- face it, she is unlikeable as hell! She has a shitty bratty personality and brings NOTHING to the table.   They both thought that by marrying fast, he could come into the US. HA HA HA HA HA both stupid now he is stuck with her! 

I don't think he was impressed by her mother, either.  I never did understand Teri who originally seemed against the wedding and then suddenly pushed it when obstacles appeared.   I do wonder if TLC requested her to play dumb when it came to Islamic culture.  I can't believe she would have thought her own wedding dress was appropriate for a wedding in a Muslim country.  Maybe she is that dumb since Avery doesn't seem all that bright herself.   Note to Avery: life isn't fair.

• Love 15

Also Tom talking to Angela outside was odd. He was listening to Angie go on and about how much she loves him and had to defend him. I doubt he can understand South Georgia Trash English. He should not have commiserated with her but told her she should have not acted like that.  At first I thought she had a point, it was not any of their business. But she could have said politely- guys, leave him alone this is not your business. It wasn't and I think Avery should have left Jesse alone. But the way Angela goes about it is absurd.  She enjoys the yelling and screaming and telling people off. She lives for it. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Also, Angela absolutely made a swing and made physical contact with Avery’s finger and slapped it away. That isn’t okay at all. TLC should have shut her down immediately and TERMINATED her contract forever. The moment TLC did nothing it emboldened Angela to keep going with their approval. That’s the worst I have ever seen on this franchise. Not cool TLC. 

I mean where is the line drawn when assault is committed freely? I would own TLC if I were Avery. 

She already got their approval for physical contact when "Michael made her put cake in his face"  as Angela would say. Or when Nicole pushed and slapped Azan around. They are totally ok with that. Angela knows it and keeps providing content for TLC. Being nasty horrible person that she is brings ratings. It probably pays better than her regular job by now. Unless Michael stops this and say that he will rather stay in Nigeria than getting abused by Angela in America they will be getting another season and then Ever after as well. Angela is already counting on it as she was talking about getting 4 wheelers and such. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ava111 said:

She already got their approval for physical contact when "Michael made her put cake in his face"  as Angela would say. Or when Nicole pushed and slapped Azan around. They are totally ok with that. Angela knows it and keeps providing content for TLC. 

Angela shouldn't have hit a stranger on a soundstage for pointing. (Then turned around and pointed at Avery back). Bad.  

The other physical content you describe is abhorrent as well. 

• Love 12

I was away this weekend and only bec I was exhausted I tried watching this but was falling asleep (not bec I was bored) I wanted to watch this through so badly but I only caught the stupidity that was Avery and Tim jumping down Jesse's throat the minute he walked in.

Jesse may be pompous and arrogant in his own way but I really thought he handled that situation with grace. He didn't sink to their level, was polite and kept his cool. Avery is nineteen and boy does it show. She's still in high school and is way out of her depth amongst the adults.

If your mommy needs to come in and tell people to leave you alone, albeit a pitbull like Angela is a lot to take, then maybe you're not ready for prime time. Also, were her ankles supposed to be exposed?

I'm going to watch this in a coherent awake state and soon but had to get in on that part I did see.

Oh and from the bit I saw, Maria is a first class twat.

Edited by Lady Iris
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Darcy - if she ever got a ring and got married, she would become so depressed afterwards because she would not know what to do with herself.  She has nothing more to chase. She is a black hole of insecurity - nothing will fill that. No diamond, no boob job, no amount of Botox or man candy will fill that hole. I feel bad for her but she will never be happy with that black hole. 

Tom - he is a narcissist. He is on this show because he wants to be on TV. He has his motives and goals and he actually is quite “normal” because his narcissism explains all his behavior.   

(on a side note, it is just me or does that lady in the cat meme look like Darcy? Do all people who get plastic surgery end up looking the same?)

7C5BBB80-4167-447C-931A-6AD9E6C42D3D.jpeg

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Jel said:

Did I mention Tim Bedazzles guns for a living? So, there'd be crafts, too.

I have to solidly object such a fate for our Mu Shu. Angela strikes me as the most likely person to make her next teevee reality appearance on the Investigation Discovery channel.

I forgot to say big Ang and me (I stand by the grammar, heard it plenty last night) could go squirrel hunting since I’m getting me a Feist. Squirrel meat of course is too puny to satisfy a good eater,   So I suppose we could hunt boar too. 

Big Ang would kick my ass up so high I’d have to take my shirt off to shit if I got a bedazzled gun though. 

Teem bedazzles guns for a living? Of course he does! And that Ferrari is a rental, and Henniffer is not going to be satisfied with a prefab looking townhouse.  

Im pretty sure Jesse is using the love seminars as a bait and switch at the senior center. Probably trying to sell Medicare Advantage.

Big Ang hulking out was scripted, but Avery didn’t get the memo. Looks like she peed her abaya. “I ain’t never seen no Muslim actin like that!”

Cesar you idiot. Or is Maria the idiot? She could have had a built in job and free mani/pedis for life. Sure he looks like a jug headed otter, and his pimp suit tie was absurdly short, but I suspect that next to Rebecca he’s probably making the best income. Not sure why people are mocking his job. The money can be great, low stress ( not sure why he finds it stressful, he’s apparently never done claims before), and you usually rent space, so you’re your own boss. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

So at first, Rebecca looked pissed when she realized her cracker jack ring was bought with her own money.  Then she seemed relieved that it was his sister's money.  But it sounds to me like he paid his sister back with Rebecca's money.   

I don't understand why this idiot is so enthralled by Zied except for she glamorizes sitting in a desert, getting a proposal. from her Arabian knight.

Felt sorry for Ben being called out about his body by Akini, who is no raving beauty.

Avery is going no where.  She'll have an amazing scrapbook of the husband she'll never see again.  Mom will pick up the worry weight she lost.

I love Tom.  I can't help it.  Hilarious his reaction to Darcy and her multiple texts.  Darcy and that heavy makeup. Yikes.

Avery and Omar.  How do you get involved with someone from a country that we have at travel ban and act like it is so unfair to your love story?  Plenty of Muslims in the US she could fall in love with.  Same with Rebecca.  I  suspect these two love the excitement of having an Arabic man.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Avery and Omar.  How do you get involved with someone from a country that we have at travel ban and act like it is so unfair to your love story?  Plenty of Muslims in the US she could fall in love with.  Same with Rebecca.  I  suspect these two love the excitement of having an Arabic man.

Who lied and said he was living in the US?

I about vomited when Caesar said he was going to wait one night then Drop The Hammer.  Gross - I would have landed and said "Where is my room?"  I would have made that clear before anyone booked a room but hey that is just me being Prudy McPrude.

I need to come back and unleash on Rebecca in a bit.  See ya!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I've only seen part one:

Bikini hates Ben.  She only wants a way out of her family and to be as far away from them as possible.  He's a stupid loser.

Jesse- WHY? why was he there?  why is he in the US? He wasn't even on this season and the fandom hates him.  Who ever thought it was a good idea to bring him on should be fired.  NO ONE cares.

Darcy and Sloth- yawn; Please never have Darcy on again.

Angela/ Mycull- She came to fight and be outrageous.  TLC needs to ax her for being a physically violent abusive monster.  Her story isn't that interesting; she can't load or tote and Mycull likes being whipped around and on an emotional rollercoaster.  Dollars to Donuts he grew up in a violent family and so he messed up when it comes to relationships.

Avery/Omar- Good for Omar for getting out of there!  If he can phone in from war torn Syria; people like Azscam can phone in.  Teri looked AMAZING and I'm glad people were nice to her. Avery deserves what she is getting ; all the cry cry I have to choose between famlies- well duh, you should have used google before swiping right on your muslim dating app with a guy from SYRIA.

Tim/ Jen- He's gay. Stop trying to get with women for status or whatever.  I hope Veronica is on.

Cesar/ Maria- Ha ha on Maria letting a whole camera crew and a producer visit her in the Ukraine but NOT Cesear.   I totally thought she was like 40 from her pictures they shared before.  Ceasear needs a in home caregiver that will take away his phone.

Greasy Rasputin and Bec- "he's not a freak", um yeah he is; you both are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I about vomited when Caesar said he was going to wait one night then Drop The Hammer.  Gross - I would have landed and said "Where is my room?"  I would have made that clear before anyone booked a room but hey that is just me being Prudy McPrude.

Oh Omar lied?  I missed that part!  Yikes!

• Love 1

In a preview clip we were shown Akini saying "I like the way Michael talks" in a smiley, flirty way only to be met by big Ange warning her "Stay in your lane!".  I was looking forward to watching that play out...and hoping that maybe this would be the start of a real love connection between Ma-chul and Akini...but never saw it during the episode.  Did I miss it???

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Omar was on a Muslim dating app and he said he was located in America. Cause lying liars lie. And Avery still thinks she is the exception to the rule, and that he loves her truly.  Definitely isn't using her for US entry... most definitely not. Not HER. Cause if he only wanted a Visa "he could've gotten just any girl". Shhhhh…. don't tell her that she IS "just any girl". That dose of reality won't hit for a while, not with her being a special snowflake and all.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

In a preview clip we were shown Akini saying "I like the way Michael talks" in a smiley, flirty way only to be met by big Ange warning her "Stay in your lane!".  I was looking forward to watching that play out...and hoping that maybe this would be the start of a real love connection between Ma-chul and Akini...but never saw it during the episode.  Did I miss it???

They have one thing in common.  They BOTH want to live in the USA.  They can't get that from/with each other.  Game over.

• Love 8
Just now, Dobian said:

"So does anyone have any questions about my informative seminar on life and love?"

"Yes Jessie, are they serving orange or lime jello today?"

How funny was it that the only audience they showed for his "motivational speech" was an audience that was rolled in by CNAs who plopped them all in the activity room so the CNAs could take a break.  It was a captive audience . . . they COULDN'T leave.  LOL.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I faded out the last half hour, three hours is ridiculous! Why not two hours on two night??

Stacey looks even more Muppet like than Darcy, my God. Their faces look painful, their clothes don't fit, their shoes are unwalkable. Darcy I think has a good heart, and Tom, Emma, and Jesse are just nasty for piling on. Tom wants to be famous, period, he has zero interest in being in any relationship with Darcy.

Akinyi, start over. Ben is a loser and will constantly be disappointed about something. You will also be disappointed in bed. No girl.

Angela can go to jail any time, I loathe her linebacker ass.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Avery openly admits she lied to her mother; how does that fit in with her faith?  How is Omar okay with that?  Doesn't he know she will lie to him too eventually?  THESE are questions a real host would ask.

Shaun Robinson isn't a real host.  She's paid to read cue cards and make stupid shocked expressions when the fur starts flying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesse is a complete, unmitigated asshole. BUT he would have won my heart forever if he'd said to Avery when Angela was screaming at her--"now now dear. You should listen to Angela and afford her respect. She is an elder, after all". Sit back and watch Angela' ugly peroxided head explode.

Well, Angela said it herself. She said something like, "I've never known an Muslim to go mouthing off to the elderly." That was so odd to me bc she dragged Michael to helland back when she saw the clip of him referring to her as "his elder." She kept insisting she was not "elderly." Well, which is it???

Also, Angela kept comparing Avery to her grandkids...but also insisting Avery is a grown woman. Which is it???

15 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  Darcy's face when she realized that the only person who understood her bathroom ho bath was big Ange.  Priceless. 

Benjamin did it, too. But less successfully, apparently.

I fell asleep right as Maria skyped in. Can someone summarize what she said? Did she claim to ever love him? Is it over? Did she admit it was a scam?

• Love 3

The only reason Angela was "defending" Jesse is because game recognize game, like recognizes like, and gaslighting abusive shitbags recognizes gaslighting abusive shitbags. Angela called Avery a bad a Muslim because a good Muslim wouldn't be within 50 yards of Angela, a golem made up of rotting pork fat, stale cigarettes, high fructose corn syrup, and skunked beer. Angela is the worst. Also don't throw your 6 grandchildren around like you've lived a long fruitful life and acquired wisdom when you are paying thousands of dollars to abuse and imprison a man on the other side of the globe and one of your children is a child molester. Angela is a cautionary tale at best. Angela says to do Z, then I'll do A. 

Run away Michael! You are with an abusive trash monster.

No one was clamoring to hear more about Jesse's "journey" or his JES Talk about what happens when a narcissistic sadistic manipulative famewhore gets involved with an insecure manipulative famewhore. Shoo fly don't bother me.

How did Rebecca end up being the unlikely voice of reason during this thing?

38 minutes ago, Safadao said:

(on a side note, it is just me or does that lady in the cat meme look like Darcy? Do all people who get plastic surgery end up looking the same?)

7C5BBB80-4167-447C-931A-6AD9E6C42D3D.jpeg

Taylor Shana Hughes Ford Armstrong Bluher? Only in that picture. Taylor's face is a whole different kind of mess. Darcey looks Maloofian crossed with Aubrey O'Day.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

So at first, Rebecca looked pissed when she realized her cracker jack ring was bought with her own money.  Then she seemed relieved that it was his sister's money.  But it sounds to me like he paid his sister back with Rebecca's money. 

Sounds like it to me too. Zeid says he didn't use her credit card but she also gave him cash. 

Zero is a scammer. He is gonna come to the USA and turn into her ex. Zero's demeanor just doesn't strike me as a young go getter eager to work.  He is gonna be work shy and bone idle. Watch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6