Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

Oh I'm totally in for dat.  And Heather in the background, clutching her pearls, eyes bugged out, looking even more like Madame the puppet?  Miss Terry would be banned tho.  And Tams would get her ass kicked by the 2 of them every week.  Sound good?  Anyone?

Stick-Up-Her-Ass Heather added to the mix? And a Tams beatdown? I'll Pay-Per-View that shit!

• Love 1

Oh I'm totally in for dat.  And Heather in the background, clutching her pearls, eyes bugged out, looking even more like Madame the puppet?  Miss Terry would be banned tho.  And Tams would get her ass kicked by the 2 of them every week.  Sound good?  Anyone?

I'm down with that!

Slade bugged me during Season 1 (but then again, Jo knew what she was getting into and had no problem with the perks that came with living the lifestyle). And then, oddly enough, he didn't bother me so much…until the stand-up comedy show. He so totally didn't care that Gretchen was going to be the one facing the backlash, and even said as much. And it wasn't even funny, and he was completely deluded into thinking that he could take his "act" on tour.

I'm not a fan of people whose only shtik is to make fun of others. Kathy Griffin's made a living doing just that, but at least she picks on people that the audience KNOWS or at least has HEARD OF. (Unlike Tamra Barney.) And she doesn't spare herself, either. If all you do is mock people and not throw yourself into the mix, then you just look like a major tool. Mission accomplished.

• Love 1

A little lighthearted and lulzy hilarity here, folks.

Gretchen posted up this (obviously retouched/photoshopped/Cymera-enhanced?) picture of herself (with Slade in the background) and so many of her fans are calling this out on being photoshopped.

The funny part is...she's actually posting back and arguing that it's not enhanced at all, she's far too busy at the photo shoot to engage in photoshop.

Of course, she probably isn't lying, technically...It's probably using the Cymera application or another application rather than photoshop, but it's still hilarious reading the comments and her arguments.  

Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi/photos/a.241791812838.135367.226309777838/10152647385807839/?type=1&theater

• Love 3

QUESTION:  Why is Bravo oh-so-recently trying to make Horseface Gretchen happen AGAIN?

Wassup with this shit, Andy, you soulless little weasel???

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/31/gretchen-rossi-millionaire-matchmaker/

Gretchen Rossi has found yet another reality show to appear on. But this one makes less sense than Marriage Bootcamp! Apparently the former star of the Real Housewives of Orange County is set to appear on The Millionaire Matchmaker.

Sounds like an odd choice, since earlier this week she was gushing over her fiancé Slade Smiley in a gag-worthy Instagram post. So what gives? Is Gretchen finally ready to find a new man?

Nope, she was just there to promote herself! The reality TV veteran and entrepreneur/overlord appeared on Patti Stanger’s matchmaking show to speak to a “millionaire” about finding love as a working woman.

“Fun filming with @pattistanger for her new season of #millionairematchmaker talking about being a successful entrepreneur with #GretchenChristine and giving advice to her client about finding a lasting love while being a working woman. (I just love my super cute “Claire Peplum” Dress available @shopgretchenchristine .com under the Fashion navigation tab, link in my bio)

Give it a rest, Andy/Bravo, would ya PLEASE???

• Love 2

Doesn't Gretch...and Sonja appearing kinda make the "Millionaire" aspect null and void.  They're not even trying to keep the illusion any more...

According to the article, Gretchen is going to be coaching millionaires about love or some such fucknuttery.

I was laughing so hard I might have misread it, though.  

ETA:  Let's do a quick list....

*Manzo boys "millionaires in training" (snort)

*Courtney from Most Eligible Dallas/Courtney Loves Dallas

*Gretchen from RHOC.

*Ramona from RHNYC.

*Sonja RHNYC.

And because I loathe Patti Stanger and this show, I'm sure I've missed a couple of Bravolebrities who have appeared on her show.

Maybe it's time for it to be retitled "Big Pimpin' by and for Bravo"?

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

Gretchen is neither a millionaire or in a loving healthy relationship, though. And she looks like a horse and is dating a homeless unwashed grifter. I mean I could understand if she was a coach on "Derelict Matchmaker"

• Love 3

According to the article, Gretchen is going to be coaching millionaires about love or some such fucknuttery.

I was laughing so hard I might have misread it, though.  

ETA:  Let's do a quick list....

*Manzo boys "millionaires in training" (snort)

*Courtney from Most Eligible Dallas/Courtney Loves Dallas

*Gretchen from RHOC.

*Ramona from RHNYC.

*Sonja RHNYC.

And because I loathe Patti Stanger and this show, I'm sure I've missed a couple of Bravolebrities who have appeared on her show.

Maybe it's time for it to be retitled "Big Pimpin' by and for Bravo"?

*cough...Rosie from NJ...*cough...

• Love 2
(edited)
QUESTION:  Why is Bravo oh-so-recently trying to make Horseface Gretchen happen AGAIN?

Wassup with this shit, Andy, you soulless little weasel???

OK, this is nuts, but now I'm getting a very, very, very queasy feeling.  No, it's not from looking at how skeery Patti looks now with all her surgery.  Cuz she actually looks much better now than she did before.  And it's not from Gretchie poo's horseface.  It's cuz I know exactly how Satan Andy operates.  If he had banished Gretchie, we'd never see her again on any Bravo shows.  But this is a clear indication, that not only hasn't Gretchie been banished from Bravo, Satan Andy is making an effort to promote Gretchen.  Maybe it's a lame effort, but it's pretty desperate, which worries me even more.  

Between this strange appearance & her popping up on WWHL for seemingly no reason at all, I'd say Satan Andy is up to his usual bag of evil, evil, evil tricks.  

Sorry gang, but I strongly suspect he's gonna bring Gretchie back.  And of course that means vile Slade would be back too.  Ugh, just ugh.  Thanks, Satan Andy, you lazy-ass fuck.  Why in the fuckety fuck can't you just go out & cast new people?  You have bring back these 2 loser-assholes that I can't stand looking at?

I just can't with Gretchen & Slade & their non-stop bullshit.  Seriously, I really can't.  Look, I mean she did give me a bit of a giggle with her idiotic clothes & ridiculous hair.  And she is a good foil for Vicks & Tams.  But it ain't worth bringin' these 2 garbage people back just for dat cuz her bullshit & Slade's vile backstory haven't changed.  Blech.  I feel sick.  You really are an awful man, Andy Cohen.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

It got to a point it wasn't even fun to snark on them the proposterous lies and stupidity was just stale and relentless. They remind me of Heidi and Spencer from The Hills except older and griftier.

Oh dear remember when unemployed Slade "bought" Gretch a Rolls Royce? When Gretchen who's like 30-something wanted us to believe her vasectomy bf who ignored his living children wanting to breed and at the gyno acted like "teehee" she didn't know what the exam is? When she wanted us to believe she designs cosmetics and handbags?

Omg it's like humoring a 4 year old with these two.

• Love 3

Gretchen posted up this (obviously retouched/photoshopped/Cymera-enhanced?) picture of herself (with Slade in the background) and so many of her fans are calling this out on being photoshopped.

The funny part is...she's actually posting back and arguing that it's not enhanced at all, she's far too busy at the photo shoot to engage in photoshop.

Of course, she probably isn't lying, technically...It's probably using the Cymera application or another application rather than photoshop, but it's still hilarious reading the comments and her arguments.  

Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi/photos/a.241791812838.135367.226309777838/10152647385807839/?type=1&theater

I had to laugh at this comment, did Gretchen not catch the 'wear as much makeup as a clown' jab? What is Gretchen saying that this person got, that she's trying to look like a clown? lmao

Guys when are you gonna get it?! These people dont always wear this much makeup. Its for promotions and their pics. I have been in the entertainment business in the past and I did that also. Its not an everyday thing. So give it a rest about the stupid makeup. Like I said before if she wants to wear as much makeup as a clown, then whats it to you.

Like · Reply · 3 · October 30 at 8:16pm

Gretchen Rossi: Thank u for getting it!

These people saying Gretchen doesn't need makeup must have not seen that episode where she went to the photoshoot with absolutely no makeup on. I still laugh about someone on TWOP saying she looked like a potato with eyes. Some people are asking what kind of makeup she's wearing, too bad she can't say it's her brand, you know, after she mentioned that she had her own line and all.

• Love 3

I had to laugh at this comment, did Gretchen not catch the 'wear as much makeup as a clown' jab? What is Gretchen saying that this person got, that she's trying to look like a clown? lmao

Guys when are you gonna get it?! These people dont always wear this much makeup. Its for promotions and their pics. I have been in the entertainment business in the past and I did that also. Its not an everyday thing. So give it a rest about the stupid makeup. Like I said before if she wants to wear as much makeup as a clown, then whats it to you.

Like · Reply · 3 · October 30 at 8:16pm

Gretchen Rossi: Thank u for getting it!

These people saying Gretchen doesn't need makeup must have not seen that episode where she went to the photoshoot with absolutely no makeup on. I still laugh about someone on TWOP saying she looked like a potato with eyes. Some people are asking what kind of makeup she's wearing, too bad she can't say it's her brand, you know, after she mentioned that she had her own line and all.

Oh, come sit by me, because I still giggle at that comment, too, and the poster who said her face in that shot looked like a crudely molded piece of gray clay.  Good times, good times!

Everything goes over Gretchen's (horse)head.  Reading her posts is mildly entertaining, but the real treasure is to be found in the comments.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

If season 9 of OC had been a disaster like season 6 of jersey.. we would probably have had Gretchen back to film senses...but thanks to Shannon...that didn't happen.

Who knows what the plan is for season 10...has it started filming yet?

• Love 1

Enjoy!

Clap, clap, clap.  So bored with Top Chef tonight, the comments under this photo made my night!  "So what, I love heavy make up - don't hate!"  Does she take a pic of Slade's sweet dear son in his hospital and photo shop that too?  Their priorities are so fucked up.  However, thanks for the giggles!

Because they won't, I will send a prayer out to Grayson.  Bless his sweet heart.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

Weeeellllll, as much as it pains me to say it, in fairness to Gretchen, I think what the poster meant by that comment was, "Even if she were to hypothetically wear as much make-up as a clown, why should it matter to you?" (not, "So, she's wearing as much make-up as clown, who cares?").

According to perpetual victim Tamra (apparently, all her vile behavior last season was because none of the other women pulled her aside to ask how she was doing during her custody battle), season 10 will start filming in January - which feels like a late start! Looks like we will be getting a long OC gap, which gives me the sadz.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2

GRAB YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS, FELLOW POSTERS....

GRETCHEN CHRISTINE HAS LAUNCHED HER OWN CLOTHING LINE, "SARA BOO"!!!!!!

Get your shop on, folks:

https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi/photos/a.241791812838.135367.226309777838/10152686813837839/?type=1&theater

Straight from the horse's mouth (<---- see what I did there?) on her Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi

Now excuse me whilst I go peruse the website in the hopes of finding that spiffy hot pants, ugg boots, and long-sleeved sweater outfit she wore a couple of seasons back whilst walking the dogs.  

Oh, and a retro 80s white ski suit, if I'm very lucky.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Is anyone surprised that Gretchen is still with Slade?  At this point the guy ruined her reality show opportunities.  It pains me to say this, but she really could do much better.  Is she really in love with the guy?

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 1

I'm still beyond baffled as to how in the Hell ol' Gretchen has money coming in still---she and Slade both, for that matter!

They still don't appear to have regular gigs((I hate follow GC on Instagram and Snapchat)), Gretchen now hosts/presents(?) various fashion shows and "her line" of whatever bullshit fashions/accessories she supposedly sells, and Slade just sorta tags along as her lackey still. Does he still even host that godawful radio show?

I just don't get how she hangs in her current rich social circles and they both go around traveling and parting together the way they do. I just find their whole situation just puzzling on so many levels.

Makes you wonder how much money that old dying guy she was doing actually left her after he passed?!

• Love 3

I'm still beyond baffled as to how in the Hell ol' Gretchen has money coming in still---she and Slade both, for that matter!

They still don't appear to have regular gigs((I hate follow GC on Instagram and Snapchat)), Gretchen now hosts/presents(?) various fashion shows and "her line" of whatever bullshit fashions/accessories she supposedly sells, and Slade just sorta tags along as her lackey still. Does he still even host that godawful radio show?

I just don't get how she hangs in her current rich social circles and they both go around traveling and parting together the way they do. I just find their whole situation just puzzling on so many levels.

Makes you wonder how much money that old dying guy she was doing actually left her after he passed?!

It's just a guess, but her dad owns a company that manufactures and sells performance products for motorcycles, etc.  Annual revenue is estimated at $2.5 to $5 million.  Perhaps her parents subsidize their childrens' income.

http://www.manta.com/c/mm2wc8h/scott-s-performance-products

Gretchen is soliciting votes on Twitter for herself for Bravo's "Which former housewife do you miss the most?"

Gretchen Rossi ‏@GretchenRossi  
"@BravoRHOC: Would your vote go to GretchenRossi? Make your pick now!

Camille Grammer is way ahead of her.

• Love 2

Barf. This doesn't surprise me. Much like her gaudy wardrobe, she truly lives in some alternate Hello Kitty-esque/gauche-Cali-style reality of sorts.

I find it amusing to hate-follow her on social media for this very reason. That, and I'm curious to solve the mystery of how she manages to live/make money the way she does. I suppose the whole "family money" scenario makes sense, along with any investments she made via the old dude leaving her all that life insurance dough.

She did mention on Snapchat recently that she liked to cook dinner for Slade when he got home from work, so I can't even imagine how that loser is making his money these days, but at least he apparently has a real job now.

• Love 2

Haven't looked on here for a while.  I googled Slade & apparently he's shaved 5 years off his age.  I remember they said on the show many times he's 10 years older than Gretch.  She's 37 & will be 38 this year.  That makes ole Sladie-poo 47 going on 48.  He looks every second of it.  Actually, he looks older.  But he isn't.  I remember someone on TWOP found stuff from his high school days & he was born in 1960-something.  When the show started (and it started filming in 2005), Slade said he was 36.  Ah, more bullshit, eh, Slade?  Saying you're 42 is not even remotely believable, Slade.

• Love 3

Oh, and she claimed on Snapchat recently that she's taking prenatal vitamins and still doing fertility treatments.

Give it up, girl---that dude does NOT need to produce anymore children just to feed her selfish need to breed! She needs to consider adoption if she's so damned desperate still to be a mom, because obviously both of them have fertility issues.

• Love 2

she claimed on Snapchat recently that she's taking prenatal vitamins and still doing fertility treatments.

My opinion: more lies.

Typical Gretchen and Slade bullshit to add to their underhanded bidding to try and get back on the show. Thinks this pregnancy bs will make them popular again. 

When was that helicopter engagement episode....like two plus years ago? Then right after, she said in the press that they were going to travel "all over Italy" to pick out a wedding location.  They probably forgot to make a right turn in Fresno.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

Makes me wonder what these 2 are doing to make money these days.  Well, Gretchie-poo still clings onto Slade for dear life.  It's always been a mystery to me why she does.  But I have no doubt he is her achilles' heel -- at least as far as her getting back on the show.  Nah, sorry Gretchie, it ain't gonna happen for ya, hun.  Look, they got booted cuz their non-stop bullshit was just too obvious & tiresome.  And nothing has changed.  They're both still furiously flinging out the bullshit.  Ah, maybe I'm wrong to blame Slade.  Maybe it's Gretch who wants to live her life this way -- steeped in bullshit.  Seems horrible (and exhausting) to me -- but it's her choice.

The ironic thing is if she could let go of (even a little) of this non-stop bullshit, I bet Satan Andy would give her a shot & let her come back.  She was kind of a hoot on the show.  But no, I think he's had her on WWHL a few times to test her out & she failed miserably, still flinging out the bullshit.  She can't help herself.  She's like a junkie when it comes to flinging out the bullshit.  She's hooked & can't seem to stop herself.

• Love 2

The ironic thing is if she could let go of (even a little) of this non-stop bullshit, I bet Satan Andy would give her a shot & let her come back.  She was kind of a hoot on the show.  But no, I think he's had her on WWHL a few times to test her out & she failed miserably, still flinging out the bullshit.  She can't help herself.  She's like a junkie when it comes to flinging out the bullshit.  She's hooked & can't seem to stop herself.

You make a good point, Scoobie, and I think you're onto something there. As much as I dislike Gretch, I do think she'd be back on the show, ala a LuAnn or Sheree, who were demoted to friend of, then back to housewife. Yep, I bet Andy was testing the waters, maybe audience reaction to Gretch's occasional post OC appearances on WWHL to see if there is audience interest or if she has sort of "evolved" (sort of). She really could have more of a career if she got rid of that useless appendage known as a Slade. 

They have to be waiting until the sick son passes til they get hitched due to finances. (I hate even typing that). If they married, couldn't the state of California (community property state) garnish some of Gretchie's money to pay for child support ? As for how they make ends meet, and make a living, I will bet they have very modest living expenses. Her town home has to have been bought and paid for by Jeff. And she must have a small nest egg $$ just pay for food, utilities. But I will be there is not much more. I still could never understand how her parents were shown 'approving' of Slade (on camera). Although, maybe its not the case anymore.

Another thought, maybe Vicki, and even Tamra, pulled a Lisa VP move, with regard to Slade. Meaning, they weren't coming back unless he was gone like Lisa had to have done re: Brandi.   

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

I used to find Gretch maddening.  I never cared anything about the gold-digger stuff.  It was her constant bullshit that drove me nuts.  Then when she hooked up with Slade, her bullshit factor multiplied by a million.  It was just too much.  Between the 2 of 'em, it was such an overload of bullshit, and it got so tiresome, I couldn't stand watching 'em.

But I have no doubt Gretch is living the life she chooses.  For whatever reasons, she wants to be with Slade.  And I don't believe she wants kids in the least.  Yeah, I agree, they're waiting for Slade's son to die.  Which is pretty horrible, eh?  Reveals exactly the awful characters of these 2.

Like I said before, Gretch could be a hoot.  Her mispronunciations & her tacky style gave me plenty of chuckles & giggles.  But if that has to go along with Slade?  I'll pass, thanks.

• Love 3

Didn't Andy say that Gretchen was canned because of the fake engagement storyline? I'm pretty sure he said that the producers knew viewers saw through it and that contributed a lot to her getting axed.

Anyway, that's my roundabout way of saying I agree with the above. If Gretchen had cut ties with Slade, I think she'd totally be asked back to the show. You kinda want more outrageous personalities on RHOC than the other franchises because the OC women don't really bring the grand displays of wealth you'll see elsewhere. And Gretchen brought a lot of entertainment in a guilty pleasure way for all the reasons Scoobie mentioned, she was pretty harmless in her annoying ways. I think it helped that she kept bumbling her way into fights with the other women, so there was no shortage of people calling her out.

• Love 2

Didn't Andy say that Gretchen was canned because of the fake engagement storyline? I'm pretty sure he said that the producers knew viewers saw through it and that contributed a lot to her getting axed.

Anyway, that's my roundabout way of saying I agree with the above. If Gretchen had cut ties with Slade, I think she'd totally be asked back to the show. You kinda want more outrageous personalities on RHOC than the other franchises because the OC women don't really bring the grand displays of wealth you'll see elsewhere. And Gretchen brought a lot of entertainment in a guilty pleasure way for all the reasons Scoobie mentioned, she was pretty harmless in her annoying ways. I think it helped that she kept bumbling her way into fights with the other women, so there was no shortage of people calling her out.

I'll be the first to admit that I LOVED Gretchen during her first several seasons---I thought she was so gorgeous back then, and she brought such a bubbly and fab presence to a cast that desperately needed a younger and more fun "Housewife" to shake things up.

Even though I did find her inexplicably vague relationship with that dying older dude a bit suspect, I still rooted for her and hated the way the other Housewives((mainly Tamrah and Vikki)) picked on her and how easily she ruffled their feathers.

And I'll always be disgusted over how determined Tamrah was to embarrass/humiliate Gretchen during the infamous "Naked Wasted" dinner party episode((although to her credit, Gretchen was hilarious in her drunken behavior and was somehow able to keep herself composed before/after that mess)). It's still probably one of my fave guilty pleasure episodes from RH of OC:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ninIwtmdwbo

But like everyone else, I was so grossed out by her hooking up with Slade Slimey...he definitely downgraded her status on the show, and that was the beginning of the end for her. She was so much more fun when she wasn't exclusive and partied it up with other men and when she simply hung out alone with the other ladies, but the minute she laid down with that dog, she totally caught all his nasty fleas and became insufferable.

Those two are just gross together, with their weird side hustle and awkward romantic moments and their mysterious sources of income...just knowing his deadbeat dad status and his toolish fame-whore tendencies only ups the gross factor.

I hope she's happy with the guy though, because she definitely sacrificed her slot on the show and her likability factor just to hook up with him.

• Love 3
On 11/21/2014 at 11:15 PM, Persnickety1 said:

GRAB YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS, FELLOW POSTERS....

GRETCHEN CHRISTINE HAS LAUNCHED HER OWN CLOTHING LINE, "SARA BOO"!!!!!!

Get your shop on, folks:

https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi/photos/a.241791812838.135367.226309777838/10152686813837839/?type=1&theater

Straight from the horse's mouth (<---- see what I did there?) on her Facebook page:   https://www.facebook.com/gretchenrossi

Now excuse me whilst I go peruse the website in the hopes of finding that spiffy hot pants, ugg boots, and long-sleeved sweater outfit she wore a couple of seasons back whilst walking the dogs.  

Oh, and a retro 80s white ski suit, if I'm very lucky.  

LOol thanks for putting this in my head with the clothes references. Gretchen would have made a great Heather Chandler (if she were smart enough to be this nasty, lookswise though she could pull it off)

28v6mg4.jpg

• Love 1
On 4/24/2016 at 7:47 PM, Sun-Bun said:

I'll be the first to admit that I LOVED Gretchen during her first several seasons---I thought she was so gorgeous back then, and she brought such a bubbly and fab presence to a cast that desperately needed a younger and more fun "Housewife" to shake things up.

It's crazy what a difference some sleazy Slade made to her image.  She went from young and hot to a joke overnight.  It's like being with Slade ages her.

• Love 5

I have a soft spot for Gretchen.  She got thrown under by the bus by her then buddy Tamra, then it was pile on time.   I'd hang out with Gretchen any day over Vicki.    Who cares if she went to Bass lake?

• Love 2

Gretchen should never have remaines on the show past the 5th season especially when it looked like she was with Slade long term.  Any other show, it wouldnt have been a big deal...but the OC is all about family and once Jeff died and we saw her visit his kids in season 5...it was time for gretchen to leave.

Slade's mom was awesome.  She was so brutally honest when he said he wanted to marry Gretchen.  She was like nooooo. I loved how she didn't laugh when he did his comedy routine for her. She knows he's a loser and yet she loves him. 

• Love 1

I sided with Gretchen in her first few seasons, but the longer she stayed on the show, this mean streak really emerged in her. I'll never forget how she literally applauded when Tamra kicked Alexis out of dinner at CUT Fitness. The way she ditched Alexis the second that Tamra came calling was really gross. I did find it kind of delicious that Alexis ended on a good note with everyone while Gretchen was on the outs.

• Love 8