Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

I do think the only season where gretchen had an ounce of geniune story was season 4. When naked wasted happened, wouldn't Gretchen have been too drunk to keep the charade up between her and Jeff?

But she did manage to keep up with the charade, which is impressive, I must say. She was a truly dedicated gold digger. How the mighty have fallen.

• Love 3

I am a little shocked by the picture.  Does anyone else remember how pretty Gretchen was before she joined the show?  What has she done to herself to make her face look so broad and manly?  I think she is under forty, but does not look it in that shot.

• Love 1

Can I ask a question?  I never understood Gretchie-poo's business?  The specific craptastic items she pimped on the show...the purses and make-up (she had make-up on her site, but never the specific sets she pimped on the show)...were never in stock, always sold out.  She had crap on her site and her used closet auctions, I still shudder at the thought of her shoes...but the specific things she was so proud of were never available...the thing always felt like a bait-and-switch...

...LOL I don't know why I give myself a headache about these things?

Does Slade still look like a bum?

I am a little shocked by the picture. Does anyone else remember how pretty Gretchen was before she joined the show? What has she done to herself to make her face look so broad and manly? I think she is under forty, but does not look it in that shot.

I'm going to be honest and I'm not just snarking on her since I dislike her but her looks have went shit pan so bad. She's kinda frightening looking now and very fake and older looking. I do not know what the fuck surgeries or fillers or if her ugly inside is now seeping out, but damn what downfall!

Slade looks worse by the day but he's looked like a creeper scumbag derelict for years.

I'm supposed to believe these two pieces of shit are going to have a kid??! Question one- how about being there and supporting the kids you have? I guess that wasn't as fun or convenient because it didn't get them press and one has cancer (such a bummer and hassle). Question two- have either of these low life's had a job in years? Like a real one not made up one?

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

Does anyone else remember how pretty Gretchen was before she joined the show? What has she done to herself to make her face look so broad and manly?

I've always thought Gretchen was manly looking and not pretty (though she has a killer body), and her 1978 era Dallas Cowboys cheerleader hair does not flatter her long, angular face.

• Love 1

Gretchen used to sell her array of crap at one of the local swap meets here in Orange County. Not sure if she is still doing that. As for Slade, he always seems to be "in between jobs". The last one he had that I recall was his short lived local radio show. It aired on Saturday mornings. You know, that one day of the week where nobody has time to listen to the radio since the majority of people are off and not driving to work or dropping kids off at school. I'm sure even people who do listen to the radio on Saturday morning never tuned in to Slade. I'd rather listen to the emergency alert testing signal for the nearby San Onofre Nuclear Power plant. It's much less annoying.

• Love 4
(edited)

Well, at least Gretchie still gets some attention from media.  Let's see how long it lasts.

Hard to believe she's only 35.  She looks so much older.

Does Slade still look like a bum?

Well, you decide.  Even when Gretch cleans him up, he still looks homeless (and desperately in need of a shower) to me.  

Why she stays with him remains a mystery to me.  My guess is she's basically a very, very, very stupid woman & he acts as her manager & pretty much tells her everything to do & gets her involved in all these loser ridiculous schemes.  Is she a fool & an idiot for staying with him?  Sure, but it is her choice.  He doesn't seem to beat or abuse her, so maybe she thinks (in her idiot mind) that makes him a great guy.  It's my suspicion he completely controls her life, with her dumb permission.  

If she really wants to get pregnant, which I don't believe she does, it ain't ever gonna be by vasectomy Slade.  And I don't understand why she wouldn't just go to a sperm bank or ask one of her zillions of hairstylist friends (those seem to be her only friends) for a donation.  She doesn't wanna get pregnant or have kids cuz she's too busy maintaining her hair.  This is just the same stupid storyline they're sticking to -- probably thought up by Slade, along with the marriage bullshit -- which we know ain't ever gonna happen cuz of his endless debts.

I could see Andy bringing her back to the show, but only if shit changed for her.  Only if she finally, finally, finally got rid of Slade.  I don't see that happening.  He'd have to dump her first.  She's just way too dumb to get rid of him.  She actually thinks he's good for her.  What a dumb-dumb.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Why is it those 2 look so much older than their ages?  She's 35 & he's 45.  Wow.  Just wow.  He looks like a freakin' old homeless man.  She's lookin' 50 -- at least.  Is it that bleached out hair color & the orange skin color that's aging her so terribly?

• Love 4

I'm still making my way up through the seasons and am on Season 6. Frankly, I'm surprised the two are still together, based on what I'm seeing. I posted earlier asking why they weren't married and it reminds me of my dad saying "Shit or get off the pot." Gretchen calls Slade Tubba-Wubba, watches what he eats, has him work for her and pays him in…sexual favors, makes a dig about how he uses "I'm tired" as an excuse to avoid sex, and then there's that whole "lease" thing (instead of marriage). I know there's been a lot of talk about Slade latching onto a third HW in order to stay relevant, but I wonder if Gretchen latched onto HIM for similar reasons. I can't figure out why she'd want to be with someone whom she's got no trouble emasculating on national TV. (Not that Slade's a victim.) He doesn't work, has a sick child he can't afford to support, etc. and she's STILL with him, years later? 

I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, but something about this relationship just isn't ringing true. Maybe the sex was really great initially and then they stayed together because they realized no one else would have them? The whole vibe seems to be one of Gretchen keeping around a guy who's really into her because she knows she can get him to do things for her, and while she likes the attention and isn't adverse to having him around, doesn't take the relationship all that seriously. You know, the "good enough until someone better comes along" thing. For Slade's part, if he was the power player that he was in S1, he'd have wasted no time in telling Gretchen that there are dozens of women lined up to go out with him.

• Love 3
I don't know, I can't put my finger on it, but something about this relationship just isn't ringing true.

I think it has something to do with the fact that they are both addicted to fame. Each believes they have more of a chance of a career in "show business" if they are attached to the other person.

• Love 5
Is it that bleached out hair color & the orange skin color that's aging her so terribly?

I think that may be part of it. The 12 lbs. of makeup she usually has troweled on, along with the pageant queen fashion and facial fillers, helps age her as well. I swear, her last reunion show, I thought she was a Slitheen wearing a skin suit. Maybe that is why she was so pissed off when Slade was gaining weight! His gas compression wasn't as bad as hers and she was jealous!

• Love 3

Maybe cuz Andy will toss a few nickels at Slade for a blowie?  Er, sorry for the gross out, but couldn't resist.

Saw a commercial on WE -- I think promoting WE, with an absolutely hilarious quick shot of Slade bawling (I assume from Marriage Bootcamp).  Man, I couldn't stop laughing.  Made me almost sad I missed that shit.  Nah, not really.

• Love 6

So anyone catch these 2 fuckin' no talent bullshitting con artists with Satan Andy on WWHL?  Why the hell did he have them on?  Well, at least I was reminded why I couldn't stand either of 'em.  Never ending bullshit.  The second either of 'em opens their traps, it's the same predictable bullshit.  Yawn.  Gretchen says she hasn't done botox in ages.  Sure, Gretchie poo, sure.  That's why you have a fuckin' frozen face.  And Slade says he hasn't reversed his vasectomy, but Gretch says she wants to have 2, possibly 4 kids.  Oh yeah.  Pile on that bullshit, Gretchie & pile it high, hun.  When asked if Slade has a job, he says he's very busy doing "radio consulting".  Er, huh???

Oh and the constant laughing from Gretchie when there was absolutely nothing funny said.  Man, I haven't missed that God awful horse cackle of hers.

Think Satan Andy confirmed they were fired?  Er, nooo, that didn't happen.  Gretchie keeps insisting they left by their own choice.  Ah, more Gretchie bullshit, eh?  So why wouldn't Satan Andy tell what really happened there?  I don't get it.  And btw, Gretch did mention they set a date for the wedding.  She said May 23.  Anyone believe her?  Or will it be a fake wedding?

• Love 8

May 23.  Um I call bullshit and call them wanting a VH1 or some other stupid reality show like Tamballs got.  Would she hang a bike upside down on the altar too?  Wonder what would be in the bridesmaids gift bags.  Dried up GC make up?  She's like my sister, she's fishing.  Put it out there to see who will bite. 

• Love 1

Wow, Gretchen was pushing hard for Tamra to get fired. Check out the aftershow, she goes on and on about how Tamra lost credibility with the viewers and that Tamra is actively hurting the franchise. Someone is bitter, and the gloves are off!

• Love 3

Watched the aftershow.  Satan Andy said he was certain he'd see them again, but said nothing bout them coming back.  He's not thinking of inviting them back, is he?  I know he's evil incarnate, but would he really inflict these 2 on us again?  Could he really be that evil?  Yup, could be.

Sorry, Gretchie, but you looked desperate throwing darts at Tams.  OK, so Satan Andy said he wasn't thrilled with Tams for saying she's playing a part on the show.  Still don't think he's gonna fire her.

• Love 1

Oh and the constant laughing from Gretchie when there was absolutely nothing funny said.  Man, I haven't missed that God awful horse cackle of hers.

OMG a thousand times yes to that. It was So Annoying.
  • Love 1

I didn't watch but I read about the appearance on WWHL. What I read basically confirms to me that she reads the boards. It was her mentioning sociopath & narcissism that clinched it for me. Hi Gretchen!

I can envision Gretchen reading this Board, and then clicking over to Google when she sees big words like sociopath and narcissist.  Too funny!

• Love 6
Scoobs, thanks for taking the bullet for the team and watching WWHL  I just can't watch Andy anymore, and I only tuned in for the Theresa and Joe segments.

Well, I was kinda curious -- I'm still puzzled why he had them on & what exactly his relationship is with them.  He did fire them after all, er, didn't he?

• Love 3

Well, I was kinda curious -- I'm still puzzled why he had them on & what exactly his relationship is with them. He did fire them after all, er, didn't he?

That is correct. Fired.

I think he's flirting with the idea of bringing them back, so he's keeping mum about being fired and let's them save face. I think he's trying to get a pulse from the viewers reaction to them by bringing them on his show. 2-4 kids -- bwahhaha! That's just more bs. A May 23rd wedding? Ha! They're looking for sponsors to pay for their wedding with hopes of clawing their way back to RHOC. Wedding storyline -- check! Sponsors to provide wedding venue, dresses, cake, booze, etc with national television coverage -- check!

Andy's got his finger out to see which way the wind is blowing. I want them to blow off my tv -- for good. I guess that's not the blowie, you're referring to, eh ScoobieDoobs? ;)

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 2

Yup, you're totally right bout Satan Andy trying to gage our reaction to these 2 boring ass knuckleheads.  The venues they brought up to have their fake wedding, they could never afford in a zillion years on their own.  Satan Andy was trying to imply they were getting so much hateful negative reaction.  Er, doubt it.  I suspect the reaction to them is mostly yawns, indifference & maybe mild dislike.  And even if there are peeps who hate these 2 (count me as one of those please), is Satan Andy evil enough to want to inflict awful people (like Gretchie poo & Slade) on the audience?  Um, I think so.

Well, I suspect Satan Andy got his answer on what the audience thinks of Gretchie's & Slade's relationship from that dumb survey he took.  The audience overwhelmingly thought 2 numbskull kids on the boat show I never watch will have a longer relationship than Gretchie poo & Slade.  OK, then, still wanna bring these 2 fake boring assholes back, Satan Andy?

So can they possibly have any fans -- at all?  They must have had a hard time finding any callers (on the show) cuz they were taking repeat calls.  Yeah, finding peeps who think Gretch looks even remotely human, let alone "beautiful" (puke & gag), as all of the callers were very strangely saying, had to be a tough thing.

• Love 2

I thought all the callers sounded like the same person.  Wonder if they were actually Satan Andy's assistant.  That's the girl he balked at paying her for filming Youtube vids for him.  Evil, evil man.  Anyhoo, did anyone notice if Gretchie was wearing the engagement ring?  Ah, well, cz's tend not to age well.  Maybe it looks like shit by now & she can't afford a replacement till the Bravo idiots hire her & Slade back again.

Jo must be really glad she never married him.  Why Gretchie poo wants to must be one of THE great mysteries.

Does she really want to?  They've had like 80 years to do it at this point, and they haven't.  I understand how the lack of a deal to televise it could be problematic for them, but still- I'm not believing there's some deep, eternal love there.

I think Tamra should actively seek to get them back on the show.  The only thing that'll save her is Gretchen gloating in interviews about how right she was about Tamra, forcing some of us to respond by focusing on how obnoxious Gretchen is.  Tamra needs that comparison.

• Love 1

If anyone here wants to see more of Gretchen and Slade and their quest to have children tune in to The Doctors. They will be on that show talking about this very thing. I only caught a glimpse of the commercial for this episode of The Doctors when I was watching Dr. Phil. But it appeared as though S and G are trying very hard to conceive and might have done just that. Not sure. They disgust me so I don't think I care enough to find out what day/time they are going to be on The  Doctors.

Gretchen would have better luck with finding a good father if she picked somebody out of the line at the local 7-11 convenience store.

• Love 1

They are on the Doctors right now talking about trying to have a baby and all the pain and expense that they are going through. Of course there are the fake tears and all the crap. Slade is just such a creep he does look like a bum. They are just icky and gross. She said that they work hard-not sure at what other than being Fame Whores..   

• Love 3

Where the hell are these two losers getting the money for fertility clinics? I was always under the impression that it is very, very expensive to go this route to have a child.

And yes, I'm sure Jo is happy she left Slimey - she's not the brightest woman on the planet but even she had the sense to find something better in her life. He is such an embarrassment to the human race.

• Love 1
Where the hell are these two losers getting the money for fertility clinics? I was always under the impression that it is very, very expensive to go this route to have a child.

Dr. Shill and Shill-Son, Jay?  They produce "The Doctors," and it seems like something they think would make good TV.  I don't watch the show, but I was channel-surfing and thought I recognized Gretchen.  YIKES!  What has she done to make her face look fatter, her hair look flatter...but her body look just fine?

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow, The Doctors is produced by that big fraud Dr. Phil & his waste-of-time useless son? Yeah, he's probably paying for all of it. Man, Gretchie & Slade really are good old fashioned con artist/grifters, ain't they?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Just watched the episode of Watch What Happens Live with Gretchen and Slade. I used to dislike Gretchen more than Tamra but I've flipped to the other side. Although I don't like either of them, I can tolerate Gretchen more. At least Gretchen had the balls to call Tamra out on her b.s. comment to Gretchen that was something about Gretchen looking beautiful and Tamra wishing her the best. Gretchen's response was something about "thank you Tamra but I don't believe a word you say"

I really hope Tamra is gone from this show. Concentrate on Slut Fitness Tamra or you will be filing for bankruptcy in the next year. Tamra and Eddie will not last more than a year or two. He just seems low drama and she is red alert drama. I don't think Eddie is really that good looking, however, I do know he could find someone much better than Tamra and with much less baggage. I hope he is taking extra precautions and wearing a condom (even though we all know Tamra has probably told him she is "on birth control".) Nothing about Tamra speaks of "control" in her life and given the fact she wants a baby that is NOT Simon's...well just beware Eddie. She's a wolf in sluts clothing.

For those of you who haven't checked out Tamra's Facebook page with the family photo please do. The only male child of Tamra and Simon is the spitting image of Simon. THAT must bother Tamra to no end. He's a very handsome little boy. IMO.

And for what it's worth: Slade is even more Slimey than snot on a doorknob.

Just watched the episode of Watch What Happens Live with Gretchen and Slade. I used to dislike Gretchen more than Tamra but I've flipped to the other side. Although I don't like either of them, I can tolerate Gretchen more. At least Gretchen had the balls to call Tamra out on her b.s. comment to Gretchen that was something about Gretchen looking beautiful and Tamra wishing her the best. Gretchen's response was something about "thank you Tamra but I don't believe a word you say"

I really hope Tamra is gone from this show. Concentrate on Slut Fitness Tamra or you will be filing for bankruptcy in the next year. Tamra and Eddie will not last more than a year or two. He just seems low drama and she is red alert drama. I don't think Eddie is really that good looking, however, I do know he could find someone much better than Tamra and with much less baggage. I hope he is taking extra precautions and wearing a condom (even though we all know Tamra has probably told him she is "on birth control".) Nothing about Tamra speaks of "control" in her life and given the fact she wants a baby that is NOT Simon's...well just beware Eddie. She's a wolf in sluts clothing.

For those of you who haven't checked out Tamra's Facebook page with the family photo please do. The only male child of Tamra and Simon is the spitting image of Simon. THAT must bother Tamra to no end. He's a very handsome little boy. IMO.

And for what it's worth: Slade is even more Slimey than snot on a doorknob.

I wonder if you can tolerate Gretchen more because she's no longer on the show?

I never thought Eddie was attractive. At. All.

Slimey continues to look like a homeless dbag.

• Love 2
I wonder if you can tolerate Gretchen more because she's no longer on the show?

I bet that could be.  To me at least, Gretch's non-stop lies were much more annoying than any of the crap Tams pulls.  Maybe it's just me, but Tams doesn't bother me much.  I don't hate her, I don't like her -- I just don't much care bout her one way or another.  But Gretchen & Slade and their never ending mountain of bullshit was maddening to me.  I will say Gretchie's lunatic hair & clothes (and her ridiculously horrible grammar & her general stupidity) did sometimes give me a bit of a giggle.  But I don't miss either of 'em -- AT ALL!!!

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind Gretchen being back on the show, but only if Andy put a ban on Slade. Gretchen's malapropisms are unintentional comedy gold, and despite her lying ways, she's one of the few who isn't afraid to go after Tamra. After seeing Tamra get away with so much this past season, I wouldn't mind a little Gretchen throwdown.

I bet that could be. To me at least, Gretch's non-stop lies were much more annoying than any of the crap Tams pulls. Maybe it's just me, but Tams doesn't bother me much. I don't hate her, I don't like her -- I just don't much care bout her one way or another. But Gretchen & Slade and their never ending mountain of bullshit was maddening to me. I will say Gretchie's lunatic hair & clothes (and her ridiculously horrible grammar & her general stupidity) did sometimes give me a bit of a giggle. But I don't miss either of 'em -- AT ALL!!!

I'm kind of the opposite. I don't mind Gretchen, but I hate Tamara.

• Love 1
I wouldn't mind Gretchen being back on the show, but only if Andy put a ban on Slade.

I know what ya mean.  And I suspect Andy would hire her back in a second -- if it was just her.  But with Gretch, comes Slade.  Ew.

I always said a slutty Gretch going after a whole assortment of dudes -- from hot college guys to rich sick old men -- could be an enormous hoot.  But Gretchen with vile Slade?  No thanks.  I'll pass.  But for whatever mysterious reasons, Gretch is stuck with Slade.  The only thing I can come up with (why she so stubbornly sticks to him like glue, despite having absolutely nothing to offer) is she's an extremely stupid woman & just can't see how bad he is for her.

I wouldn't mind Gretchen being back on the show, but only if Andy put a ban on Slade.

Can I add an addendum to this? Not only is Slade banned, but if the word "suntheen" ever comes out of her mouth, a PA gets to poke her with a cattle prod.

I always said a slutty Gretch going after a whole assortment of dudes -- from hot college guys to rich sick old men -- could be an enormous hoot.

If Vicki would get rid of Brooks and she and Gretchen could make amends, I would watch an entire season of nothing but the two of them drunkenly slutting it up in various locales.

But for whatever mysterious reasons, Gretch is stuck with Slade.  The only thing I can come up with (why she so stubbornly sticks to him like glue, despite having absolutely nothing to offer) is she's an extremely stupid woman & just can't see how bad he is for her.

Maybe he has videos of her kicking puppies and pushing over strollers on her way to a three-way with Jim Bellino and Joe Gorga? Or, he lays the best pipe that has ever been laid? I don't know, but I think I just made myself sick.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 1
(edited)
If Vicki would get rid of Brooks and she and Gretchen could make amends, I would watch an entire season of nothing but the two of them drunkenly slutting it up in various locales.

Oh I'm totally in for dat.  And Heather in the background, clutching her pearls, eyes bugged out, looking even more like Madame the puppet?  Miss Terry would be banned tho.  And Tams would get her ass kicked by the 2 of them every week.  Sound good?  Anyone?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2