Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Dubrow:"Let Them Eat Cake, But Don't Touch My Bow."

• Start Topic

Poor Madame. I see now why she had to manufacture that idiotic (and boring) mini-story line about getting gratitude from Miss Terry for her contributions to the mausoleum. When she shows him her sketch of the birds, and he responds the way he'd respond to a craft made by a mental patient, it TOTALLY refutes her sadly unfounded and clearly deceitful tagline that her meaningless life is 'pretty close" to 'perfect.' The puppet doth protest too much, methinks.

Man, she ferociously goes into damage control mode, and Miss Terry always <intentionally> refuses to play along. Bwah!

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 1

It is interesting how Terry and his brother took opposite paths in life but have this showman aspect to their personalities.  It actually sounds like Kevin was a more quiet or unassuming person in real life.

• Love 2

Oh my goodness, Heather is on Evine right now selling her guts out.  Actually, she's perfect for pitching crapola cuz she's talking 100 miles a minute & just won't stop.  It says on screen she's already sold over 3 thou of some crap that's 90 bucks.  And now she's hawking some kind of shake mix.  Er, and just WTF does this shit have anything to do with Heather & Terry?  So they merely slapped a name on some manufactured stuff?  Oy, more Housewives promo nonsense.  So will frenetic Heather sell enough of this shit to pay for Casa de Dubrow's bed & breakfast inn?

• Love 7

It is interesting how Terry and his brother took opposite paths in life but have this showman aspect to their personalities.  It actually sounds like Kevin was a more quiet or unassuming person in real life.

Oh my goodness, Heather is on Evine right now selling her guts out.  Actually, she's perfect for pitching crapola cuz she's talking 100 miles a minute & just won't stop.  It says on screen she's already sold over 3 thou of some crap that's 90 bucks.  And now she's hawking some kind of shake mix.  Er, and just WTF does this shit have anything to do with Heather & Terry?  So they merely slapped a name on some manufactured stuff?  Oy, more Housewives promo nonsense.  So will frenetic Heather sell enough of this shit to pay for Casa de Dubrow's bed & breakfast inn?

Remember they spent a million dollars of their own money for this wonder cure.  After E-vine takes 50% and production costs I would say Terry needs to sell about $3 million worth of his product.

• Love 2

You know something, I think Heather could easily do it.  Watch her.  She was really good pitching this crapola.  If they put her on enough, she could absolutely sell 3 mil worth of this useless stuff.

Heather is a good pitch person and she has four children, looks great and she wasn't afraid to show she and Terry are goofy enough to try leeches.  Reason enough to distance herself from Vicki and the bullshit wagon.  Heather claims she doesn't do anything with Vicki when not filming.  She can now officially keep her distance.

• Love 4

Heather is a good pitch person and she has four children, looks great and she wasn't afraid to show she and Terry are goofy enough to try leeches.  Reason enough to distance herself from Vicki and the bullshit wagon.  Heather claims she doesn't do anything with Vicki when not filming.  She can now officially keep her distance.

One thing about Heather is that she was smart enough to establish a good rapport with Tampa and Vicki from the get-go - because she was well-versed with the tv world. But she also kept herself above them (Fancy Pants) for the most part until the dynamic duo tried to marginalize her - then her unflattering mean streak came out.

I MO Heather wouldn't be caught dead with the dynamic duo after filming ended - they are coarse, classless and tacky - not to mention sloppy drunks.

• Love 5

Heather has a new Podcast and her first guests:  Terry, Paul, Heather McDonald, Tamra and Shannon-TS&H have taken to hanging out like three peas in a pod.  https://instagram.com/p/9IK6RSvZ5J/    https://instagram.com/p/9Hq8xFj3EH/   Apparently Heather, Tamra and Shannon will be answering all questions.  Safe bet since the last installment of the Reunion airs Sunday, November 1st.  https://instagram.com/p/9HpVM9vZ5l/

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

I can't stand Ms. Terry.  What an ego on this womanish-man. And I'm going to throw Dr. Nassif (Nassir?) under the bus too.

I would love to see these two (allegedly) top notch plastic surgeons, fix the face or body of a victim of domestic violence, a burn victim or whatever else some people need to make them look as normal as possible. But no, these two selfish doctors just want to make money off of other selfish people who have leaky implants or their lips are too big from collagen or whatever nonsense egotistic people do to themselves. Disgusting people... all of them. And Heather.... you are disgusting too.

Sorry, maybe I should have posted that in the Botched thread but it's still relevant to Heather so I'm leaving it here.

• Love 2

I can't stand Ms. Terry.  What an ego on this womanish-man. And I'm going to throw Dr. Nassif (Nassir?) under the bus too.

I would love to see these two (allegedly) top notch plastic surgeons, fix the face or body of a victim of domestic violence, a burn victim or whatever else some people need to make them look as normal as possible. But no, these two selfish doctors just want to make money off of other selfish people who have leaky implants or their lips are too big from collagen or whatever nonsense egotistic people do to themselves. Disgusting people... all of them. And Heather.... you are disgusting too.

Sorry, maybe I should have posted that in the Botched thread but it's still relevant to Heather so I'm leaving it here.

I hate to admit knowing this but Heather on her show Botched Post Op announced they will be hitting the road looking for a new patients who have either birth or accident conditions for a new series Botched By Nature.  http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/botched-by-nature-botched-spinoff-e-1201627493/  I have seen Paul on Dr. 90210 volunteer with clef palate surgery.  This seems to be an effort to answer their detractors.

• Love 4

The premise for the show was Paul/Terry correcting bad work done by other PS's, hence the title "Blotched". They have had several patients that initially had PS because of a birth defect, accident or illness, not just the vanity type of PS, that were badly done by another PS and needed to be corrected. Their new show, Blotched by Nature, is going to focus on more birth defect correction and trauma repair than anything else from what I understand.

• Love 3

So Heather had her kick off Podcast.  She did very well.  She started off with her history and seemed quite candid.  She majored in theatre, went on the road for four years with a swing band, worked as a stand up comic and then eventually made it into serious prime time TV roles.  She mentioned who she worked with gave her history of moving to OC and become a "housewife" talked about walking around the house and smoking.  Then added she no longer smoked.  She and Terry pitched an idea about bored OC women opening a restaurant.  One of the sitdowns was with Evolution and the rest is history.

Heather went on to introduce Tamra and Heather and asked about Shannon's past work life.  Tamra talked about her two years at Burger King, Shannon spoke of law school and working for Fortune 500 companies, works a s a waitress and her final position with a trucking brokerage/firm.  Heather did a good job of getting more info from these women's past than anything Cohen has done on WWHL.  I guess a good venue for this type of interview is a Podcast.  They discussed the affair-Tamra called her by name.  Heather was all about punishing, Tamra would not give Eddie a second chance and added they have no children together.  Heather asked Shannon about seeing her and Shannon was pretty stern about Nicole getting seat right in front of theirs.  Nicole accused Shannon of trying to friend her on Instagram and called David and Shannon sick.  Heather made some comment about wanting to trip Nicole.  I guess a few days later Shannon took a different approach.

They moved on to Vicki and Heather very skillfully moved the conversation away from Vicki so as not to have a Vicki bash.   Then the $64 question -does Brooks have cancer?  All three said they did not believe him.   Stories swapped.  They all get along with Meghan.  Then the question held for the end of the interview was about filming with Vicki in the future,  Shannon and Heather both felt that Vicki was basically a liar and it was inauthentic to film a reality show with her.  Tamra made a lot of statements about why she was angry with Vicki but did not indicate she would not film with her.

All three women comported themselves well.  There was a fair amount of why each one was upset with Vicki.

I learned Heather swears a lot, she just hit her stride this year, she gained 35 pounds in college and she didn't want Terry to go with Paul, as his plus one to a Playboy party.

• Love 7

So Heather had her kick off Podcast.  She did very well.  She started off with her history and seemed quite candid.  She majored in theatre, went on the road for four years with a swing band, worked as a stand up comic and then eventually made it into serious prime time TV roles.  She mentioned who she worked with gave her history of moving to OC and become a "housewife" talked about walking around the house and smoking.  Then added she no longer smoked.  She and Terry pitched an idea about bored OC women opening a restaurant.  One of the sitdowns was with Evolution and the rest is history.

Heather went on to introduce Tamra and Heather and asked about Shannon's past work life.  Tamra talked about her two years at Burger King, Shannon spoke of law school and working for Fortune 500 companies, works a s a waitress and her final position with a trucking brokerage/firm.  Heather did a good job of getting more info from these women's past than anything Cohen has done on WWHL.  I guess a good venue for this type of interview is a Podcast.  They discussed the affair-Tamra called her by name.  Heather was all about punishing, Tamra would not give Eddie a second chance and added they have no children together.  Heather asked Shannon about seeing her and Shannon was pretty stern about Nicole getting seat right in front of theirs.  Nicole accused Shannon of trying to friend her on Instagram and called David and Shannon sick.  Heather made some comment about wanting to trip Nicole.  I guess a few days later Shannon took a different approach.

They moved on to Vicki and Heather very skillfully moved the conversation away from Vicki so as not to have a Vicki bash.   Then the $64 question -does Brooks have cancer?  All three said they did not believe him.   Stories swapped.  They all get along with Meghan.  Then the question held for the end of the interview was about filming with Vicki in the future,  Shannon and Heather both felt that Vicki was basically a liar and it was inauthentic to film a reality show with her.  Tamra made a lot of statements about why she was angry with Vicki but did not indicate she would not film with her.

All three women comported themselves well.  There was a fair amount of why each one was upset with Vicki.

I learned Heather swears a lot, she just hit her stride this year, she gained 35 pounds in college and she didn't want Terry to go with Paul, as his plus one to a Playboy party.

Did Heather make Shannon bring her resume and W2s to the podcast for Shannon's proof of work history?  Because silence about past work history means she didn't ever work a day in her life.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 2

It looks like Heather wants to reconvene the Warren Commission.

http://m.eonline.com/news/715246/real-housewives-heather-dubrow-wants-vicki-gunvalson-to-answer-for-brooks-ayers-lies-when-did-she-know

I really like Heather when she said, “If you feel I'm talking down to you, I probably am, because you're acting like a moron”.

That was the last time I said I really liked Heather.

If Heather can't reconvene the Warren Commission, maybe she can tap Ken Starr to investigate, and to draft a super uber pervy report?

I'm not embarrassed to admit I like both Terry & Heather, pretentiousness & all!!  They are harmless

I listened to her 2nd podcast yesterday while I cleaned my kitchen... I enjoyed it.  Next week, Terry & Paul Nassif are her guests

• Love 10

I'm not embarrassed to admit I like both Terry & Heather, pretentiousness & all!!  They are harmless

I listened to her 2nd podcast yesterday while I cleaned my kitchen... I enjoyed it.  Next week, Terry & Paul Nassif are her guests

Her show is good, I listened to both of them.     I like Heather and Terry too.    

• Love 9

Been rewatching Seasons 8 and 9-- which I only recommend doing if you've upped your usual dose of antidepressants!, esp with Season 9-- and my word, but Heather Dubrow was a horrendous c***.  Cold, haughty.  She and Terry were both incredibly arrogant.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 4

Terry got ripped off by a woman who runs a "lifestyle management company," and he's put a $25,000 Bounty on her head.

He loaned Jennifer Bell $1.75 Million because she promised a return of $250,000.  She only paid him $125,000, and apparently has not returned the $1.75 Million either.

So he got a Default Judgement for $2 Million and is now on the lookout for her.  Oh yea, he also blamed his accountant for convincing him to loan her the money.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/14/botched-doctor-terry-dubrow-lawsuit-reward

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Jennifer-Bell/37714683

• Love 1

I still don't understand how the Dubrows have so much money that they can afford to lend someone $1,750,000.

They made a lot of money off the sale of their last mansion.  I am sure they are ticked.  many more episodes of Botched to be filmed to make up for that hit.

• Love 2

I guess if these real housewives are savvy and smart they can use the real housewives venue for furthering ANYTHING they want.

And that's what they all need to do because being a "real housewife" is a very temporary thing.

Can't make a career of it? So be smart, pimp your product. Better yet have something to pimp

(Hi Tamra, Oops! Sorry I forgot about Cut Fitness! Spank me with a leather whip. Lol)

Anyway, these women should follow Bethenny's lead and use Andy like the whore that he is!

ok, I'm going to go now before i get in trouble.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Heather on a podcast...I bet we'll see a scene of her at work during season 11 filming. The one thing I'd love is if the show filmed her when she went home to new york..or even if we met her parents.

I'm pretty sure we met her parents in Mexico, when they went there for Tamra's bachelorette weekend. Does anyone remember that? Am I misremembering?

• Love 2

I don't remember it but I'm sure you're right. I tend to gloss over so much of this show.

I'm thankful for my PT posters who refresh my memory and bring things to my attention.

Am I just getting old, or is RHOC boring me to sleep?

Thank God I don't smoke weed or I would not have a clue what worthless shenanigans go on with these folks. And I'd be asleep by 6pm

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure we met her parents in Mexico, when they went there for Tamra's bachelorette weekend. Does anyone remember that? Am I misremembering?

Nope, you're right. Her mom and dad made an appearance during the bachelorette trip. I remember because of that funky shirt her dad was wearing. I wonder if Terry did her mothers facelift.

I loved how Lydia is season 8 got under her skin so much with the home magazine cover snub and how she wasn't intimidated by Heather's superiority complex.

• Love 4

Nope, you're right. Her mom and dad made an appearance during the bachelorette trip. I remember because of that funky shirt her dad was wearing. I wonder if Terry did her mothers facelift.

I loved how Lydia is season 8 got under her skin so much with the home magazine cover snub and how she wasn't intimidated by Heather's superiority complex.

My mom skipped watching season 8 except the reunion..but her favorite part was the lydia and heather discussion. Also, my mom asked me if Heathers daughter was sitting in on the reunion and I said no..that's lydia. My mom said she seems too nice to be on this show and I said she quit after a season and my mom said 'shame, cause Heathers an insecure bitch and lydia handled her perfectly."

• Love 2

My mom skipped watching season 8 except the reunion..but her favorite part was the lydia and heather discussion. Also, my mom asked me if Heathers daughter was sitting in on the reunion and I said no..that's lydia. My mom said she seems too nice to be on this show and I said she quit after a season and my mom said 'shame, cause Heathers an insecure bitch and lydia handled her perfectly."

Omg-that's awesome!!! Yeah, Heather was so put in her place. She would always get this pinched look on her face when Lydia spoke. Lydia is very self-possessed for her age and will call it like it is.

When Lydia was talking about being a virgin when she got married during the reunion show, you could see heather seething next to her since everyone else was saying how great it was. Then Heather chimes in saying her mom said she should always test drive or something, like a jab at Lydia. I would so like to see her back to annoy Heather.

I don't think Heather is a good fit for the oc but it's probably in her comfort zone since she is more accomplished and calmly well spoken than the others. I'd love to see her on the Beverly Hills show to come up against Lisa vanderpump.

• Love 3

I watched some segments of Heather and Terry on Evine over the weekend.  I am fascinated by that Lynne person who talks with the helium voice. 

I think they are naturals and did an excellent job. Their products seem to be very popular.

• Love 4

Omg-that's awesome!!! Yeah, Heather was so put in her place. She would always get this pinched look on her face when Lydia spoke. Lydia is very self-possessed for her age and will call it like it is.

When Lydia was talking about being a virgin when she got married during the reunion show, you could see heather seething next to her since everyone else was saying how great it was. Then Heather chimes in saying her mom said she should always test drive or something, like a jab at Lydia. I would so like to see her back to annoy Heather.

I don't think Heather is a good fit for the oc but it's probably in her comfort zone since she is more accomplished and calmly well spoken than the others. I'd love to see her on the Beverly Hills show to come up against Lisa vanderpump.

Had to write to say I'm a fan of this post.  Totally agree with your assessment of Heather.  She and Terry are terrifically insecure, but at present (and probably for the future as well) they've been able to pave over their insecurities with grandiosity.  

• Love 3

Youth is the Achilles heel to vicki, hotness is an Achilles heel to tamra...people with more money is that Achilles heel to heather.

Lydia and Shannon came from money..hence why heather had issue with both of them...both were able to verbally get the best of her.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 6

There are reports on the internet that the Crystal Cove HOA has BANNED commercial filming in the neighborhood, effective 1/1/16. Just when Heather's Palace of Versailles is ready for it's closeup, it appears the Dubrows won't be able to use it as a backdrop for any more swanky outdoor dinner parties.  I wonder if the prohibition includes interior filming.  One can only hope.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/01/19/report-real-housewives-orange-county-banned-filming-shannon-beador-heather-dubrows-neighborhood

• Love 5

There are reports on the internet that the Crystal Cove HOA has BANNED commercial filming in the neighborhood, effective 1/1/16. Just when Heather's Palace of Versailles is ready for it's closeup, it appears the Dubrows won't be able to use it as a backdrop for any more swanky outdoor dinner parties.  I wonder if the prohibition includes interior filming.  One can only hope.

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/01/19/report-real-housewives-orange-county-banned-filming-shannon-beador-heather-dubrows-neighborhood

Aww, Heather won't be able to show off her humble abode - poor, poor thing!
  • Love 4

Oh no.  I hope they post hundreds of photos and home videos.  That is just unfortunate.  Sounds like Terry and or Heather need to get on the Board of Directors of the HOA.  They might want to recruit David and Shannon as well.

• Love 2

I NEED to see that house! I've been patiently waiting on the Luggage Room. 

I recently thought of it when Eileen strongly stated, " NO SUITCASES!" For a two a week trip to Italy no less. 

I really needed Heather to step into that scene.

Oh no.  I hope they post hundreds of photos and home videos.  That is just unfortunate.  Sounds like Terry and or Heather need to get on the Board of Directors of the HOA.  They might want to recruit David and Shannon as well.

Wonder if this is why Shannon has her house for sale?

I woke up this morning and happened to tune into the EVINE channel.  (The place where products go to die) and there is doobrow and dr scary selling their snake oil.

I laughed and watched for a little more and happened to see that there is a soon-to-be released book about getting rid of wrinkles - with a forward written by Dr Oz.

Well, that just sold 10,000 more books? the forward by Dr Oz is the cat's pajamas!!!

• Love 1

The TV in the man cave is down the hall from the bedroom and I'll pop in there in the morning so I can ooh and ahh and not wake up the house when I watch the sports highlights.

​I always go past EVINE to see what HW is hawking what items. Again I got the fucking annoying doobrows selling their ointments and, get this......A shake you drink to get rid of your wrinkles.

The most annoying part of the presentation is Pleather yelling, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, like a idiot, every few minutes.

As much as I abhor those idiots, they are fun to watch slinging their horseshit.

P.S. Here is a good horseshit barometer? When you have a product that has a 'unique' spelling or is named after something else - sucks ass.

Seriously, are you going to put 'caviar' or ' mousse' on you face?

• Love 1
On 4/19/2016 at 7:55 AM, ElDosEquis said:

P.S. Here is a good horseshit barometer? When you have a product that has a 'unique' spelling or is named after something else - sucks ass.

Seriously, are you going to put 'caviar' or ' mousse' on you face?

I am waiting for Heather to come out with Doobrow Champs Enemas...it's champagne for your butt!

• Love 2

There's a famous makeup blogger / reviewer who looks like heather if she was younger and had no (or more subtle) plastic surgery named Tati. She literally looks like heathers more youthful and natural self. They even have the same speaking tone and quips. 

Tati is on YouTube. Her videos can be helpful. She does comprehensive hauls and will do the high high end splurge items and el cheapo drug store shit reviews consistently. 

Oh, snap! Wasn't it Heather going on and on about how rude Alexis was to crew members to justify her (Heather's) mean girl behavior towards her (Alexis)? Well, it seems Jeff Lewis has some shit to say about Heather's treatment of waiters...

• Love 8

Heather is not handling this maturely.  Andy asked Jeff a simple question and he just said Heather was his least favorite.  Jeff did not go into details until he was prodded by Andy and twitter on the after show.

Heather has called him and asshole and a loser.  She really should have just taken the high road and it would have made her look good.  Jeff did not "come after" her, he was just answering a simple question.

Heather has a right to defend herself, but her unnecessarily mean attack on Jeff is not doing her any favors.  I really thought she would be more classy.

• Love 6