Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Dubrow:"Let Them Eat Cake, But Don't Touch My Bow."

• Start Topic

(edited)

I like Heather a whole bunch but she does act like a know it all. I think that she feels that her cast mates are dumb and that she is far superior to them.

You can see that she wants her hubby to behave a certain way when cameras are rolling and when he says anything she doesn't approve of, look out! She comes off as an uptight bitch.

Terry seems like a funny guy and appears to love her dearly. Why she feels the need to control every word from his mouth makes me believe that she is a control freak.

Edited by dbljaygrl
  • Love 2

Oh yeah she wanted everyone to know that she was classy and had a career. I admire that she was a working actress for years but her constant bragging about guest spots on sitcoms nobody watched started irking me. R.I.P Malibu Country.

I would like if she just relaxed a little bit. Have we ever seen any of her family members? I know that Terry's family were briefly shown.

• Love 1
(edited)

Heather needs to shut up about her so called command of the English language.  (although I do realize that this last episode Tamra made herself into even more of an idiot, which I didn't think was possible.)

Dear Miss Fancy Pants,

The word "sudden" and "wooden" is pronounced " suhd-n " (as in a wolf's DEN, hence the spelling D-E-N) and wood-DEN is of course, wood-n.

NOT sud DIN and wood DIN as you like to pronounce it in your own very annoying way.

Take that stick and shove it.

Love,

jnymph

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 1

And Heather dear, you can stop trying very hard to be Diane Chambers, you are not Diane!!!! Diane may have been annoying at times but she was also likeable so please...

• Love 1

I haven't decided if she's playing up her hoity-toityness for the cameras or if she really is that uptight. It always feels so forced and put-on for the cameras when she pulls the pearl-clutching act around the other wives, I kinda just think it's her playing a part for the show.

While she's definitely been an unpleasant one this season, I still like the dynamic she brings to the show. Her shocked, above-it-all demeanor is sort of a fun contrast to Vicki and Tamra. 

• Love 2

My opinion of Heather has evolved since she first started on this show (is this her 3rd or 4th season?). I had great disdain for this annoying hoity-toity, know-it-all shrew. However, for the first time, and much to my surprise, I actually don't really mind her much this season. I still think she is a know-it-all shrew with that stick firmly lodged, but I have softened my opinion a bit, and think of her more as a reserved, classy, snobby shrew. Classy in that she has stayed true to herself in her actions; she doesn't get "naked wasted", she doesn't seem to scream like a banshee, she dresses modestly,...  She also appears to be able to show some character growth, and attempts to learn; she has vowed Terry will always get his precious onion rings, etc.  I am not sure if I have softened just because it appears she gets the under-dog edit this year, or if my cold, black heart is melting. I still don't appreciate that she always seems to need someone to fixate on and berate (Alex, now Shannon). I just don't find her to be quite as irritating or prickly as in the beginning. I'm not sure if that means she's growing on me, or I just find her to be the lesser of evils.

• Love 5

I think you may be correct Trooper York. My Tamra revulsion knows no bounds. Does she get in a tiff with Heather? Now there's a showdown I could actually pop some corn for and enjoy. My money's on Heather for the win. Unlike Tamra, she won't scream and run away; I think that Heather could calmly cut a bitch; articulately, of course.

• Love 3

I am not a fan of Tamra's but Heather on a stick puling her passive aggressive stunt of telling the bull operators to speed it up when Tamra was on was crossing the line. It's not what a classy woman would do. She may think her is so above everyone, and I do believe she is very condescending to everyone but needs to look in the mirror of her soul and look for things that are wrong in her and not nit pick every little imagined indiscretion of everyone else.

• Love 1

She also said "hang in the towel" last night as opposed to "throw in the towel". Now, I know anyone is susceptible to erring from time to time. Who hasn't mucked up a word or turn of phrase they know very well? I just found it funny coming from Ms. Perfect. 

• Love 1

I think the problem with Heather is that she Is hanging with such a dumb group of gals. They are unable to actually have a conversation about anything, and if she should attempt too, they have no idea what to do.

Take the conversation in the first (or was it the second?) episode in Hawaii where Heather mentions the name of a tree. Vick's is the one who corrected her and told her the word she had just used described a venereal disease and not a tree. She was the one doing the correcting, which she does all the time, yet she was pissed when Heather called her on it. Vick's turned the whole thing around to make it look like Heather was the one who thought she was perfect, saying that she was sick of being corrected by Heather. Same thing later that night when Heather asked the gals what they thought about stemless wine glasses. This is what many of us in the actual world call a conversation - a sharing of ideas and opinions. I have had this exact same conversation with many of my friends who consider themselves knowledgeable about wine. It was nothing except confusing to Vick's and Tamra. They have no idea how to just talk with anyone. They also have no idea how to be a good friend. She may be annoying, but I have never seen Heather be anything except extremely supportive of both these dumb broads.

• Love 7
imanageble

LOL! I noticed this too. I usually don't give a flying eff when people mis-speak -- we all do it. But since Heather has been such a know-it-all, I'm glad that happened -- and I hope she gets hypocrite flack for it at the reunion.

• Love 1
(edited)

If you think of a funny title let me know.

Here's a title idea:

"Heather Dubrow is looking down on us all."

Plays on her haughtiness, as well as the high prominence of her new home lot.

Edited by Emme
  • Love 1

It's been my experience in life that people like Heather are really very insecure people trying to convince others that they are something they are not.

Does anyone know what her educational background is?

• Love 1

According to her IMDB page, she got a Bachelor's in Fine Arts (aka acting) from Syracuse University in 1990.  

Also according to her IMDB page, she went through an unfortunate eyebrow phase in her younger years:

MV5BMTI2Nzc3MDIwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYy

• LOL 1

Ads have started for Botched:

The eight-episode Botched, featuring plastic surgeons Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif, will attempt to remedy extreme plastic surgeries gone wrong. In each episode, the doctors will perform two surgeries, while also working with patients who need help in turning previous surgeries into success stories. It will also chart the patients' every step, from medical procedures to recovery.

Ads have started for Botched:

Are they starting with their own wives?

Terry & Heather's 15th wedding anniversary was last week.  What are the odds that they have a televised vow renewal next season?

What are those weird below the mouth lumps that Heather has been sporting this season?  I've seen them on Alyssa Milano in the past.  Is it errant botox or restalynne (sp)?

Heather-Dubrows-Green-Interview-Blouse-a

Those are her lovely lady lumps.   

And I agree she probably gives her kids celery as treats, though Coco Brat may rage and pout.  Ain't getting but celery. 

While she's definitely been an unpleasant one this season, I still like the dynamic she brings to the show. Her shocked, above-it-all demeanor is sort of a fun contrast to Vicki and Tamra. 

I always remember that scene of her hiding behind a chair when the Mexican strippers arrived at their hotel room last year.

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh goodness, I saw a promo for a new show featuring Terry. It looked like it was maybe a show where people with botched plastic surgery tried to have it corrected. This will be his 4th reality show, if I'm counting correctly.

ETA: I looked it up (sorry, no link). It's called Botched and it'll be on E.

Edited by canter
(edited)

It's Terry and Paul Nassif... should be interesting.

I saw that name in the article I found but it doesn't ring a bell. What's Paul known for?

ETA: nm, I looked him up. The ex of someone on RHBH. I guess I outed myself as only watching this Housewives franchise!

Edited by canter
  • Love 1

I saw that name in the article I found but it doesn't ring a bell. What's Paul known for?

ETA: nm, I looked him up. The ex of someone on RHBH. I guess I outed myself as only watching this Housewives franchise!

Paul was also on Dr 90210.

So who did her plastic surgery? Those high arched eyebrows, they look like uncle Leo's on Seinfeld, lol. And her nose is one step away from Michael Jackson's, at this point it is very similar to Kris kardashian's!!!!

I just laugh. She is such a joke. I feell sorry for het. Really. Her fake ass life is so transparent. Since she's not attractive,she has to be over the top stuck up. Jealous of Shannon and her BEAUTIFUL family. And that husband! Wretched at best.

Oh goodness, I saw a promo for a new show featuring Terry. It looked like it was maybe a show where people with botched plastic surgery tried to have it corrected. This will be his 4th reality show, if I'm counting correctly.

ETA: I looked it up (sorry, no link). It's called Botched and it'll be on E.

Is Joan Rivers going to be on the first ep?

I can't stand this woman, I never could. Everything about her is so phony. The name change? That wasn't out of "love" or a committment to her family. That was 100% a rebranding move so she can get out there again in the industry. How coincidental that her decision to change her name happened when she was filming. Name change party? Just to draw more attention to the new Heather Dubrow, the actress with availability. Please.

(I should add that I didn't change my name when I married, so I'm not criticizing anyone who did or didn't. Just Heather's motives).

Her overall affect and attitude toward the "little people" have always been off putting. Newsflash, lady: Your shit stinks. Get over yourself.

• Love 5
I can't stand this woman, I never could. Everything about her is so phony. The name change? That wasn't out of "love" or a committment to her family. That was 100% a rebranding move so she can get out there again in the industry. How coincidental that her decision to change her name happened when she was filming. Name change party? Just to draw more attention to the new Heather Dubrow, the actress with availability. Please.

Oh, I totally agree the name-change party was about rebranding and not her family or her love of the doctor. That being said, I thought it was rather... clever? No RH episode is complete without a meaningless party, so why not stage one to reestablish your stage name if you're a former actress looking to get cast again? Most all these women are on the show to foist some useless career-advancing product on us, so I can't blame her for trying to promote hers.

• Love 3

Is she still claiming she is all natural with no or little to no work done? 

Because in her talking heads the filler in her cheeks has just gotten out of hand.   To the point I'm waiting to hear a breaking news story that rescue workers are tirelessly making every effort to save the small toddler that fell down into the well of one of her eye sockets.

• Love 1

Heather can stay in her world of whine and champs. The real world PDF people that work regular jobs, raise kids alone all day, do not live in casa de la nose in the air, and aren't fame whores would not please her.

Sorry, autocorrect threw in the PDF part.

• Love 1

As of the newest ep, I have become tired of her constant retconning of everything we just saw. Ugh.

I watched Botched last night and Terry was a bit of a jerk. It explains why he keeps "photobombing" scenese  with his wife.

I remember Heather's acting gig on the Jenni McCarty Show (sp?).  I was kind of shocked that it was the same person,because her appearance had drastically changed and I do not mean in the aged naturally type of way.  She used to have a very cute rounded face and now she is nothing but sharp angles, which seem to be sculpted into her cheeks and chin.  With her somewhat bossy and pretentious personality, it gives a rather unpleasant affect.

• Love 1

Heather's face reminds me of that puppet from the Saw movies.  I think it's the cheekbones.

I thought Heather looked better this year cheekbone wise.  Last season they were so prominent that it made her eyes look sunken.

As of the newest ep, I have become tired of her constant retconning of everything we just saw. Ugh.

I watched Botched last night and Terry was a bit of a jerk. It explains why he keeps "photobombing" scenese  with his wife.

Terry and his lightened hair was a complete tool.  I'm hoping the surgeries are comped because no one should have to pay for that attitude.

I remember Heather's acting gig on the Jenni McCarty Show (sp?).  I was kind of shocked that it was the same person,because her appearance had drastically changed and I do not mean in the aged naturally type of way.  She used to have a very cute rounded face and now she is nothing but sharp angles, which seem to be sculpted into her cheeks and chin.  With her somewhat bossy and pretentious personality, it gives a rather unpleasant affect.

Yes! She looks like she could cut a bitch with that chin.

I thought Heather looked better this year cheekbone wise.  Last season they were so prominent that it made her eyes look sunken.

Terry and his lightened hair was a complete tool.  I'm hoping the surgeries are comped because no one should have to pay for that attitude.

His Yelp (or whatever the online review site was) reviews mentioned attitude big time.

I just got done taking a peak at Princess Perception's blog and noticed that on hers (as well as all the others' blogs) are not showing comments. Hmmm, did princess have a fit and demand they be shut down?