Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E05: Jason Momoa, Emilia Clarke, Regina King, Ross Noble, Camila Cabello

• Start Topic

Jason Momoa, Emilia Clarke, Regina King and Ross Noble join Graham Norton on his sofa. 

Aquaman star Momoa is in futuristic TV drama See, Game of Thrones' Clarke stars in romantic comedy Last Christmas, Oscar winner King is promoting HBO series Watchmen and top comic Noble is on tour with new show Humournoid. With music from Camila Cabello, who performs Liar

I'm still baffled that Momoa's coat was not eating Noble alive and that Momoa did not ruin Noble's jacket by putting it on and even closing a button. Even Graham was all 'how does that fit???' - it looked like a sartorial M.C. Escher illusion.

Poor Regina King got on Graham's bad side with her comment about weak chins and beards LOL!

Fun couch - juggling the likes of Momoa and Noble at the same time is not for the faint of heart. 

• Love 5

"I'm a control enthusiast." Hee.

Ross Noble has a barrel chest, so I'm not surprised his jacket fit Momoa. Plus, Momoa isn't as big as he was as Aquaman or Drogo. (He's still in excellent shape, of course.)

Graham did a very job of reining in Noble's Aquaman fanboying. It did go on.

Sinead deserved to be tipped over. You saw where the story was going immediately. Oh, well. 

• Love 4