Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Leap Of Faith

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

I found most of that pretty boring, just by virtue of it being LoA focused (even though Stephen is looking...oh so hot and killing it with the emotional stuff), but the last few seconds really made up for it. 

RIP yet another Canary, even though it's probably not going to be permanent. Still...yeesh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ok, so they all travelled back in time not just Mia. That explains things about the rest of the season that wouldn't have worked if it was just her. Good job because I enjoy the team but the actual storyline of Diggle Brothers 2.0 was wearing thin for me. RIP Zoe, but it won't be permanent. 

Thea and Talia being friends should be interesting if Nyssa ever rejoins them. Of screen because she's not coming back from that Hawaiian holiday just yet. 

SA is really on fire with bringing Oliver's feelings this season.

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 5

So many sibling feels you guys! SA is killing me with his sad eyes and his emotions, and I love all of the William and Mia bonding. And now NTA is back in time!!! They can meet dad! Now this is what I've been asking for!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

RIP yet another Canary, even though it's probably not going to be permanent. Still...yeesh.

I figured they had to kill her for the spinoff

Spoiler

To justify having Laurel and Dinah on it

Best acting Andrea Sixtos has done yet.

1. Given my previous criticisms of Katie Cassidy, I do want to give her all due credit here - apart from the CGI fire/lighting issues, which hopefully she'll be better prepared for next time (or her camerapeople will - that was a failure from multiple people, not just KC) and the set/prop issues, which are kinda standard for Arrow, this was a pretty smooth debut - she did a decent job with the action scenes, got some solid work out of Amell, and did some genuinely nice transition work in the Nanda Parbat sets. I also liked her choices of stock film.

Absolutely no snark here when I say that I hope she can and will continue with this; directing seems a solid choice for her.

2. Also, Thea! Good to have you back! And just in time to take Talia and Nyssa over to Gotham City! I heard Kate's single right now. Might want to let Nyssa know!

3. Speaking of characters who should really talk to each other, looking forward to Current Wells chatting with Lyla. And Diggle.

4. On that note, yes, we all know why, but surely Barry and Oliver would have/should have reached out to each other by now, right? Iris even brought this up a couple of episodes ago.

5. On less Crisis related notes, wow, being a Canary is basically just getting a death sentence, right?

6. William and Mia are going to tell Oliver ALL ABOUT FELICITY, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

7. Nice ending.

Though I gotta say, all of these moments reminding us of the first couple of pre-superpowered Arrow, leading to SECRET ASSASSIN INDIANA JONES STUFF and TIME TRAVEL does create a bit of a whiplash effect, doesn't it?

• Love 10

THAT ENDING WAS EVERYTHING! Pumped that Mia William and Connor were all taken back to 2019. Loved the Mia/William Bonding as well as Oliver/Thea. Sad how Zoe went down and by Diggles In the Future POS Bio Son. Show I NEED Oliver having one on one scenes with his grown babies.

• Love 3

First time actor/directors on the shows they usually work on are given a lot of help (that's definitely not a dig) but I think she did well and she could potentially turn in to one of those actors turned directors who make an actual job of it in the future, like Gregory Smith or Amanda Tapping and not just have it for vanity points. 

• Love 2

Not a great day for the ladies of color in the arrowverse... Iris spends her week consoling moody ralph.. And just when I thought the show would have Cait/KF be a friend to the woman who just lost a daughter and who's husband is gonna die soon... They have her ask if ralph was ok.. And on arrow Talia Al Ghoul loses in combat to Thea... I adore Thea she may be my Fav character on arrow she's def the one I've had the least problems with.. But she ain't beating Talia... Then Zoe.. Poor Poor Zoe.. Who for some reason was taking orders from Mia the mma fighter.. Instead of herself or the secret agent on the team... Not surprisingly Mia gets Zoe killed with her horrible plan.. And insistence that she can take on JJ by herself.. This is like  the 3rd time he's bested her in one on one combat.. And she keeps acting like they are on equal footing.. And instead of dying in a way befitting.. She serves as white ladypain for Mia and then The Three surviviors are sent to the past to be reunited with family... Leaving Zoe to die alone offscreen ( like tara from  true blood) thanks to mia's incompetence..  would gladly trade the proposed spinoff starring This  disaster of a one-note character  for one of Thea and Talia

• Love 3

Wow, that ending was unexpected and I loved every second of it. 

The episode was really solid, overall. Props to Katie for a solid directorial debut. The fight scenes were choppy (cameraperson, can you hold the camera STILL for more than two seconds of the fight scenes?), but they weren't downright nauseating, so that's a plus. You can tell that she shadowed BamBam just through those fight scenes. And I liked some of the choices that she did make with the directing, so there's that. So good job, Katie Cassidy!

The Thea/Oliver scenes were great. Anything League related was meh, as usual, but the Thea/Oliver scenes made up for it. Their goodbye definitely made me tear up. 

The Diggle/Lyla scenes were sweet. It's a shame we've always gotten so little of them as a couple. I'm just waiting for the eventual demise of Connor's mother, though. 

The flashforwards were solid. Anything Mia/William works well for me. But yes, Mia/William/Oliver get to meet! And having them all interact will be very exciting. It's a shame about Zoe, but at least kid her is still around in the present. 

And Connor has some really bad news to break to his parents about their eldest son turning into a villain, so that'll be an awkward conversation.

Otherwise, solid episode, better than last week's.

45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I figured they had to kill her for the spinoff

Hide contents

To justify having Laurel and Dinah on it

Best acting Andrea Sixtos has done yet.

We know this show loves to kill people off, especially females. FTA wasnt going to stay in tact that long with all original members.

So with 2040 team in 2019.....well...I dont see them going back.

Well that is not true. Its mostly the Canaries when they ahve another one lined up. And apparently because 1 Canary for the spinoff wasnt enough they have to drag the Canary network into the next show featuring the old Canaries.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

We know this show loves to kill people off, especially females. FTA wasnt going to stay in tact that long with all original members.

I'm most excited next week for Lyla and JJ to meet.. Also.. Man is it gonna be weird... When they say out loud that Digs Kid killed Rene's Kid and now Ollie's kid wants to Kill Dig's kid.... Awkward

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Well that is not true. Its mostly the Canaries when they ahve another one lined up. And apparently because 1 Canary for the spinoff wasnt enough they have to drag the Canary network into the next show featuring the old Canaries.

They've been killing people since S1 for shock value and to help the hero "grow". We are only "invested" in 4/5 characters in the future, they were going to take a loss without a Canary spin off with these writers. Of course we dont have any confirmation either way but I'm doubting its because of the spin off.

I kind of half watched this. I don’t know what’s going on plot wise. WH seemed to kind of phone it in. I would think finding out your brother was going die, the whole crisis thing and that you have a niece hiding out in a cabin would get more of a reaction. 

The actress who plays Talia is on a series of Hallmark mysteries and is married to Daniel from Stargate. Little factoids for everyone. 

I’m sorry Zoe is gone. I wish it were another bird...or two birds.

Mia/William love love love. I can’t wait for Oliver to meet his kids. Oh boy is Diggle in for it.

• Love 4

Thanks for the GIFs, @Soulfire! Damn, the open mouth on William. His gast has totally been flabbered.

More of Oliver on his Farewell Tour. Thankfully, the League Of Whatever had a few pages written about the Monitor . . . and the sketch proves it's about him. Okay, then. And Thea now has a league of her own (couldn't resist), with Talia as her new bestie. With Arrow ending, maybe they could invade Batwoman next year. "What do you mean 'he's gone'?!?" "He just is. For about three years. You can fight me if you want." "You're okay with being the second choice?" "Well, this is about paying dues. I'll know that I paid in full once I have a backdoor pilot episode."

I knew that the Future Arrow stuff was an excuse to eventually unite both teams . . . but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. Given the shortened season, I shouldn't have been shocked.

• Love 3

THAT LAST TWENTY SECONDS

3 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

THAT LAST SCENE WAS EVERYTHING! GIVE ME MORE NOW!

Love all the William/Mia stuff. Favorite Arrowverse siblings. 

Speaking of siblings, I did enjoy the Oliver/Thea stuff, but I'm too all about that last scene right now. Cannot wait to see what's next.

2 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

THAT ENDING WAS EVERYTHING! Pumped that Mia William and Connor were all taken back to 2019. Loved the Mia/William Bonding as well as Oliver/Thea. Sad how Zoe went down and by Diggles In the Future POS Bio Son. Show I NEED Oliver having one on one scenes with his grown babies.

It’s been a LONG time since I have wanted NEEDED to see the next episode of Arrow so bad.

do want give it to me GIF

ETA: One question though — unless there’s some level of amnesia for the actual 2019 residents, how exactly is this going to track with Dinah and Rene having no idea that Mia existed in 2040? Or is the Monitor just completely screwing with timelines now, in anticipation of the Crisis? “Eh, they’re all gonna get rewritten anyway. Might as well distract them for a bit whilst I continue with my plan.” (Yes, he says “whilst” — I’m sure of it.)

Edited by kickingnames
can’t sleep. brain still squeeing
  • Love 9

First, KC did a pretty good job.  Good for her.  I was only distracted by the fact I wasn't finding a first time director's choices distracting.  

Helps a lot that I was very interested in Oliver and Thea and that I have a soft spot for Talia.  Most of the rest of the LoA stuff was blah blah blah dudes in masks, get the sword, blah, blah, blah, honor, daughter of blah, blah, blah.

But I liked where they left Thea and Talia.  I'll always prefer Nyssa but I'll take Talia if KL is off being employed elsewhere.  

SA is killing it this season.  I find myself welling up multiple time in each episode because of either what he says or just the expression on his face.  You know it was more than Oliver saying goodbye to Thea.  

Oh and I adored Sibling Talk While Climbing part two.  I was goo at the parallel of last years chat on the wall between William and Mia.  Oliver and Thea are so much more chill together but just that it's a family thing to hang out with your half sibling and chat in precarious places warms my heart.  That said, I had trouble understanding what Thea said about not being able to change the future so no point trying.  Was she supposed to have said past?  Or did I lose some words on the way?  I checked the CC and they weren't any help. Maybe someone had a better version out there?  

I had real worries that William might die or be left in peril after last week so was happy he pulled a clever trick from his mom's hat to save himself.  Gah, those two are my favs by so far.  

And now we have them getting to be with their dad?????  It's like straight from the best fan fic!!!!  I really can't wait for more of that.  This is Oliver's team to save the universe.  I'm so excited for the possibilities.  

I enjoyed Dig and Lyla's dance and talk but I honestly most of the rest of their stuff I wasn't paying much attention too.  (Except for how adorable little Connor was.  Too bad JJ didn't get to talk to Mom and Dad because they were too busy saving his future brother)  

Speaking of JJ.  What a suck tastick story line.  It just does not get better.  I can only hope it's that bad to make us that much more happy if they ever undo the star city future fail.  Oh please oh please oh please, lol.  

This thing with the Monitor.  I'm thinking the swerve of OH, he's a bad guy will become clear pretty quickly.  I'm just the tiniest bit spoiled on Crisis from the comics so I see where it's heading.  If it pans out, well done. 

This was one of those episodes that was fine and had some good moments but retroactively becomes great just by the ending.  It's hard to imagine how they could screw this up though I'm sure they will torture me just a little bit at first.  

My scheduled changed so I haven't been able to watch live and it really didn't bug me until tonight.  Last week I didn't even watch for a couple days but now, i want the new episode immediately!  I hate having to wait any time at all.  😄  

That's a nice feeling to have for Arrow.    

• Love 7
2 hours ago, kickingnames said:

THAT LAST TWENTY SECONDS

It’s been a LONG time since I have wanted NEEDED to see the next episode of Arrow so bad.

do want give it to me GIF

ETA: One question though — unless there’s some level of amnesia for the actual 2019 residents, how exactly is this going to track with Dinah and Rene having no idea that Mia existed in 2040? Or is the Monitor just completely screwing with timelines now, in anticipation of the Crisis? “Eh, they’re all gonna get rewritten anyway. Might as well distract them for a bit whilst I continue with my plan.” (Yes, he says “whilst” — I’m sure of it.)

Easy. Rene and Dinah didnt know about Mia in 2019. Now they will lol. 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Connor has some really bad news to break to his parents about their eldest son turning into a villain, so that'll be an awkward conversation.

It would have been even more awkward if they hadn't even met him yet (funny how they did that storyline *right* before that happened, almost like they knew) but still AAF. And having to tell Rene JJ killed Zoe or decide to keep it a secret. 

I also think The Monitor thing will be cleared up, but it's actually good they're doing it, instead of Oliver blinding following and trusting that an incredibly shady character is doing what they said they are and has other's best interests at heart. 

I assume some of the future is definitely changing after or possibly even before COIE now. If they do change it I want them to have figured out a way to keep Felicity's ending intact if EBR isn't coming back. 

• Love 1

I dont really want them changing Mia Connor and William. I like all 3 as they are. Unless I get to see Oliver and Felicity raising William and Mia together at the end of the series. And I like how Connor is. Please dont change them Guggeheim

• Love 1

Great seeing Thea again, even if it is possibly for the last time.  Willa Holland and Stephen Amell always seem to enjoy working with one another, and are able to add so much to Oliver and Thea's relationship that might not be on paper.  Her managing to beat Talia Freaking A'Ghul might have been a bit much, but at least it seemed to be mainly due to trickery and misdirection, and Talia generally had the upper hand.

Speaking of which, always good seeing Lexa Doig as Talia as well, and she seemed to be having fun as always.  I'm glad they at least name-dropped Nyssa, but I'm bummed there was no appearance, although I'm not too surprised since I believe Katrina Law now has a regular gig on Hawaii 5-0.  But Nyssa (and Katrina) was really one of those characters who should have had a bigger role in the D.C. Universe.

Seeing Diggle and Lyla together on a mission was on fun, but that final exchange totally means something bad is happening to them, right?

Well, the New Team Arrow stuff sure got more interesting now that they ended up apparently time-traveling into Oliver's timeline!  Family reunion time!  Well, except for Rene and Zoe, since the latter didn't quite make it out of the battle that Mia barreled the team into.  Awkward!

Glad the scroll confirmed what was already known: The Monitor is the worst!

Katie Cassidy did a pretty good job directing wise.  I do suspect she shadowed Bamford a bit, since the action had the same feel to it: for better and worse.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

That said, I had trouble understanding what Thea said about not being able to change the future so no point trying.  Was she supposed to have said past?  Or did I lose some words on the way?  I checked the CC and they weren't any help. Maybe someone had a better version out there?

She said “You can’t change the future Ollie. The past teaches us you might as well stop trying to.” Which makes no sense because at the beginning of the ep by the campfire she laughed off the prophesy and at the end of the ep she told Talia she doesn’t believe in fate, which seems to indicate she thinks you can change your future. 

• Useful 1

The nanda parbat prophecy stuff dragged on. I could have done without the prophecies and the stories just to tell us that the monitor is sketchy. Lyla and Diggle had some sweet scenes. It was... okay to see Thea again but the lack of effort on Willa's part took me out of the moment, especially during their goodbye. I suspect BTS issues got in the way there but that's for another thread. This season is cementing the fact that the kids could be just as interesting as their predecessors without being a carbon copy. I love that FTA started to bond more deeply than just being their parents legacy. They let Zoe go when she was the canary with the most potential

Spoiler

but I guess something changes her faith if she's on the spinoff... 

The cliffhanger was the best part, even if we expected it. What I didn't expect was having all three FTA kids in the present. I was expecting the show to keep Mia's identity secret since NTA don't know but it's confirmation that a reset of some sort is happening. I don't know if we'd be lucky enough to get a reset where Mia and William grow up with their parents AND the paradise dimension but here's to hoping. I know they killed Zoe off to give Rene something to do and a reason to make the "reset" more impactful but I hope this won't take away too much focus from Oliver and Diggle's storylines with their kids, sorry not sorry. I like Zoe, I just have no attachement to her dad. 

Edited by RS3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RS3 said:

The nanda parbat prophecy stuff dragged on. I could have done without the prophecies and the stories just to tell us that the monitor is sketchy. Lyla and Diggle had some sweet scenes. It was... okay to see Thea again but the lack of effort on Willa's part took me out of the moment, especially during their goodbye. I suspect BTS issues got in the way there but that's for another thread. This season is cementing the fact that the kids could be just as interesting as their predecessors without being a carbon copy. I love that FTA started to bond more deeply than just being their parents legacy. They let Zoe go when she was the canary with the most potential

Hide contents

but I guess something changes her faith if she's on the spinoff... 

The cliffhanger was the best part, even if we expected it. What I didn't expect was having all three FTA kids in the present. I was expecting the show to keep Mia's identity secret since NTA don't know but it's confirmation that a reset of some sort is happening. I don't know if we'd be lucky enough to get a reset where Mia and William grow up with their parents AND the paradise dimension but here's to hoping. I know they killed Zoe off to give Rene something to do and a reason to make the "reset" more impactful but I hope this won't take away too much focus from Oliver and Diggle's storylines with their kids, sorry not sorry. I like Zoe, I just have no attachement to her dad. 

Yeah they need to keep the focus on Oliver Diggle and their kids. It's the final season I do not want Increased Screen time for Rene and Dinah. Pretty sure a lot of others would agree

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

Yeah they need to keep the focus on Oliver Diggle and their kids. It's the final season I do not want Increased Screen time for Rene and Dinah. Pretty sure a lot of others would agree

I disagree... I mean they haven't even really been a part of the season yet... Their dopplegangers got knocked out in an episode after a few lines and that was it... Whether ppl have come to terms or not they are part of arrow... Rene's daughter was just killed that's serious stuff.. They should explore it...don't get me wrong I wanna see how it all shakes out with Ollie Mia and William.. And I can't stand Mia and I really wasn't a fan of William as a kid but I like adult William... And I def wanna see how all this diggle stuff plays out.. Especially if JJ made the trip back in time... Cuz you got bad JJ.. A Connor who grew up as Diggle's boy and whatever is about to go down with Lyla... But I still think the show can pay respect to those storylines without str8 up ignoring Rene and Dinah

• Love 3

Second episode in a row my son and I were bored.  

Bonus no Laurel, Dinah and Rene (I don't include the last seconds at the end).

Not surprised they killed another canary, seems to be a on-going theme with this show.

I agree that Willa phoned it in.  I got nothing from her, no emotion at all.  Why she bothered coming back is beyond me.

Only good part for me was the last 30 seconds.

• Love 3

I am so excited to see what happens next! So often I haven't gotten to say that, I am so ready to see NTA and Team Arrow meet each other! I am curious as to how all of this will go down, because they have a TON of information to drop on their parents! Like, good news, we`re all together and a team! Bad news, JJ is a supervillain who just killed Rene's daughter. Good news, Connor is your loving adopted son! Bad news, I guess this means something bad happens to the Turners where they cant raise him. Good news, Star City is still somehow standing! Bad news, it amazingly sucks more than usual. But Mia meets her dad! Yes!

The sibling feels were just killing me this week, I loved all the interesting between Thea and Oliver and Mia and William, and it was great seeing Thea again. I did feel like she was pretty chill about the apparently impending death of her brother, but I guess when he has already come back from the supposed dead like three times, you get a bit jaded. "Yeah sure Ollie you are totes gonna die sure you were do you pick up frequent flyer miles now on near death experiences?" 

So our next trip down Arrow memory lane is the League of Assassins, not my favorite thing, but it pretty much had to be touched on, being such a big part of the show for so long. Nice seeing Talia, and even if we dont see Nyssa, we at least get a shout out, and the prospect of a Daughters of the Demon roadtrip! Can we have THIS as the spin-off? I love this idea, lets do this please! 

I have ideas about where this stuff with the Monitor is going, having read the comics, but I am glad that Oliver is asking questions about this guy and getting ready to possibly fight him if he isnt on the up and up. 

Nice to get Lyla and Diggle on a mission together, which is always fun, even if Diggle is still reeling from seeing Earth 2 die, and knowing that their Earth could be next (plus the apparently inevitable demise of his best friend) and Lyla is hiding her connection to the Monitor and that she is secretively working with him, even as Diggle has his doubts about him. But look at little Bronze Kitten, he is so adorable! 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

I wasnt impressed with Willas performance this episode honestly. The writing was there and Stephen carried their scenes throughout the episodes. But Thea came off really kind of just there. 

Yeah. Apart from Stephen I found it really boring until the last maybe 4 minutes? Willa seemed resigned. She seemed really bored to me. Stephen while really good with the family stuff he looked over it with the league aspect of the show. 

• Love 1

I liked the sibling conversations between Oliver and Thea (although I agree that WH's acting was a little flat) and between Mia and William. However, my second favorite moment in this episode was when Future Team Arrow dropped through the ceiling and William face-planted on the floor of the hallway while Mia, Connor and Zoe landed nimbly on their feet. That was hilarious. Also, William is getting Felicity's lines this season. "I think I just got some dust in my mouth."

I'm getting tired of all the fight scenes because I feel like I've seen them all before on Arrow.

Thea defeating Talia al Ghul in one-on-one combat is just as unbelievable as Oliver defeating Ra's al Ghul in S3.

I hate to say it, but I found the Diggle and Lyla story kinda boring.

Is Zoe going to stay dead? After all, she is another Black Canary. Maybe they killed off Zoe in this episode so that, when the future kids are transported to present day, the writers wouldn't have to deal with three Black Canaries in the Arrow Bunker.

My favorite moment was the ending... of course.

I wonder how Rene will feel finding out that Diggle's son killed his daughter.

I wonder how Diggle will feel finding out about evil JJ and adopted Connor.

I wonder how William will feel working alongside the woman who helped Adrian Chase kidnap him and his bio mom and caused the death of his bio mom. (Most likely, it won't even be mentioned next week.)

I guess history's already changed because Dinah and Rene are finding out about and meeting Olicity's daughter 20 years earlier than they did in the flashforwards last season. Oh wait! What is it that Bruce Banner/Hulk said in Marvel's Avengers: Endgame? "Time doesn't work that way... If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can't now be changed by your new future." 

The surprise ending of this episode did a good job of making me want to watch next week's episode. I'm all for watching Oliver interact with the adult versions of his children.

Timey-wimey stuff - so there are now two Mias, two Connors, two Williams and maybe two JJs co-existing in 2019! They can't keep Future Team Arrow in present day without having them run into the younger versions of themselves.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6

Here's youtube videos of the flashforward scenes in this episode...

And here's youtube video of just that ending scene...

(All videos courtesy of O&F)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

I really liked this episode, although I was a bit surprised at how much the LoA looked like Lian Yu. And super Thea is back. First she beats Slade and now Thalia??  Huh. 

Loved loved loved the Dyla scenes. While it was not Olicity, it really moved me. Also enjoyed FTA. I love William so much I can’t stand it. And Stephen is killing theses goodbye scenes. Where was this hot hair the last 5 years???  Can’t wait for next week. It’s going to kill me. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Kymmi said:

I really liked this episode, although I was a bit surprised at how much the LoA looked like Lian Yu. And super Thea is back. First she beats Slade and now Thalia??  Huh. 

Loved loved loved the Dyla scenes. While it was not Olicity, it really moved me. Also enjoyed FTA. I love William so much I can’t stand it. And Stephen is killing theses goodbye scenes. Where was this hot hair the last 5 years???  Can’t wait for next week. It’s going to kill me. 

We need more Dyla stories. They had a real Mr. & Mrs. Smith thing going on while they were dancing (and Lyla in that black dress?  I'm a gay man, but YOWZA!).

And I love how they've kind of flipped things around with Mia and William. They're both Oliver's children, all right, but it's interesting that while Mia DEFINITELY takes after her father, William is much more like his STEPmother Felicity. It's very clear that she had a huge influence on him, especially since she pretty much raised him by herself during the time that Oliver was in prison.

• Love 6

I liked this episode a lot. I always enjoyed the League of Assassins stuff, so I'm glad it came up again here.

It was awesome seeing Talia again. I hope we see her again this season or even on other CW shows. She would probably work on Batwoman.

Nice seeing Thea again too. I don't think Willa Holland did a bad job. I think Thea's coldness stemmed from what she has been doing since leaving Star City. She made sense to me.

The ending was intriguing. Whilst I think the acting from the flashforward people are horrible (the scene where Mia said to William that she was going to kill him and then that smirk afterwards was appalling), at least they will be less pointless now. 

• Love 2

This show sure hates Dinah and Rene, only showing up in the last 10 second, what was even the point Lol. Yeah lets kill his daughter, Rene is the only one who doesnt deserve to see his grown up child from the future. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, CabotCove said:

This show sure hates Dinah and Rene, only showing up in the last 10 second, what was even the point Lol. Yeah lets kill his daughter, Rene is the only one who doesnt deserve to see his grown up child from the future. 

To be fair, he actually got to raise her and watch her grow up. He knew her as an adult, Oliver never got the chance. Diggle's meeting a kid he didn't even know he had. We've already seen Rene with Zoe, so his story gets more movement by her not being there.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2