Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TheView

"The View": Week of 10/28/2019

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Axie said:

I think Meghan simply had a hissy fit after Ana said, "Don't yell--I'm right here," and she never got over it.  Probably gave the producers and ultimatum that if they want Ana on Fridays they have to let her have that day off because I-simply-will-not-work-with-that-woman. 😆

Good point! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

You would think that the view would have learned their lesson after the debacle with that crazy Judge Jeanine Pirro.  Don Jr and his girlfriend will not be gracious guests and will cause strife.  I will not be watching..

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Abby said she would have voted for impeachment yesterday, but then she blames the Dems for the Repubs not voting for impeachment?!

come on wtf GIF

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

They should’ve scheduled Don Jr and Kimberly next Friday so Ana could go for the jugular and Joy leading everything. 

  • Like 19
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Stephanie Ruhle on MSNBC did a segment on the loss of civility in leaders, especially political leaders.  She showed a clip of Corey Booker schooling MeAgain on the View.

200.gif

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I saw a little special about the Pistol Annies a while back.  Part of the show consisted of them going huntin'.  They were decked out in camo with huge weapons, and proceeded to shoot.  The blonde paused to reapply lipstick and asked, "Have I killed anything yet?".  Yuck.

Plus, Blake bragged about deliberately running over turtles.  The only animals they respect is the domesticated type.  And that's the one thing I still really like about Miranda, she has an animal shelter that does a lot of good work.

Ugh I don’t push my vegetarian lifestyle on others, but I get kind of annoyed by the self-proclaimed animal lovers with that attitude. As much as I appreciate anyone who does work in rescues, some of those folks are only dog lovers-they appreciate anything cute they can keep as a pet but that’s about it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not sure this greedy creature would give away free copies of this book he's supposedly written, but if so, I hope not one person claims one.  That would speak volumes.

Wouldn't it be oh so interesting if Ana was the one who insisted Meghan be absent on Fridays?

Word on the street is Ivanka and Jared had a discussion about which of them would run for president.

I wouldn’t blame Ana. I couldn’t work with Meghan. I don’t know how the others do it. 

Ivanka’s spoken a lot about how she wants people to look past what she’s been given-that she modeled solely due to her looks, worked her butt off in school and juggles a lot running her business and motherhood. Sure Ivanka, everything you have is due to how fabulous you are, and you’d be a wonderful President. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 10
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

What I find surprising is the gf’s ex is a liberal guy. Yet she’s one of those Fox News reporters dating a Trump. 

She was married to the now Governor of California when she was on court TV. He was the mayor of San Francisco at the time. She was obnoxious then but not the degree she is now. Or we just didn't get to see it as much.

1 hour ago, bannana said:

Stephanie Ruhle on MSNBC did a segment on the loss of civility in leaders, especially political leaders.  She showed a clip of Corey Booker schooling MeAgain on the View.

200.gif

Lol, sorry I missed that. Stephanie has a snarky sense of humor, but I like it.😄

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I think Meghan simply had a hissy fit after Ana said, "Don't yell--I'm right here," and she never got over it. 

She probably gave the producers an ultimatum that if they want Ana on Fridays they have to let her have that day off because I-simply-will-not-work-with-that-woman. 😆

I never thought about this! If she’s out next week I could guarantee that this was the case. Of course, Ana might have been the one to initiate this and totally refused to work with her, but from what I’ve seen, McCain doesn’t get to her and she’s not afraid to call her out without breaking a sweat. And if Ana’s mere presence every Friday keeps the McStain away, I’ll take it. The show flows SO much better without her and I don’t know why ABC doesn’t see that. I think the only way she’ll be booted from the show is if she says something EXTREMELY problematic, and with hubby writing her blue cards, it’s only a matter of time.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Ivanka’s spoken a lot about how she wants people to look past what she’s been given-that she modeled solely due to her looks,

Aren't all models models because of their looks?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She was married to the now Governor of California when she was on court TV. He was the mayor of San Francisco at the time. She was obnoxious then but not the degree she is now. Or we just didn't get to see it as much.

 

How do you go from that gorgeous governor of California to Don Jr. I just don't get it..

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She was married to the now Governor of California when she was on court TV. He was the mayor of San Francisco at the time. She was obnoxious then but not the degree she is now. Or we just didn't get to see it as much.

Lol, sorry I missed that. Stephanie has a snarky sense of humor, but I like it.😄

I see. I wonder if she’s become more obnoxious just for show? I never got how they were married. I do agree he is a gorgeous man. She’s quite pretty too, just two very different people. 

14 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Aren't all models models because of their looks?

Definitely not entirely. Having the right name and connections has lead to a ton modeling careers lately. Before girls like Kendall Jenner, there was Ivanka. The ones with rich and famous parents typically don’t need to have Adriana Lima beauty. Just like you don’t need to be as bright to go to USC...

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:
 

How do you go from that gorgeous governor of California to Don Jr. I just don't get it..

Gavin Newsome is probably thanking his lucky stars.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I see. I wonder if she’s become more obnoxious just for show? I never got how they were married. I do agree he is a gorgeous man. She’s quite pretty too, just two very different people. 

 

Pretty? Have you seen her horrendous plastic surgeries? Yikes! why do some women do that to themselves..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:
 

Pretty? Have you seen her horrendous plastic surgeries? Yikes! why do some women do that to themselves..

I may be thinking of what she looked like when she was with Gavin. I thought she was gorgeous. I don’t normally watch Fox. Maybe she has had work done since.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I may be thinking of what she looked like when she was with Gavin. I thought she was gorgeous. I don’t normally watch Fox. Maybe she has had work done since.

Trust me, she has.. Also, she was the other woman and Don left his wife and 5 kids to be with her.  Her son is cute though..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pearson80 said:

Also, she was the other woman and Don left his wife and 5 kids to be with her. 

Can't help wondering if that little tidbit will come up on The View when they're on!!

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:
How do you go from that gorgeous governor of California to Don Jr. I just don't get it..

All three of Ivana's kids are bow wow wows. Ivanka was a cute girl until her teens and then she turned butt ugly and was saved only by her numerous procedures. 

I do like that saying "I want someone to look at me the way Ivanka looks at Justin Trudeau." LOL.

I don't pay Dish for local channels so I will have to get by with reading here and watching for clips online. I'm expecting it to be cringe worthy. Yay!

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

What I find surprising is the gf’s ex is a liberal guy. Yet she’s one of those Fox News reporters dating a Trump. 

And she used to be kinda cute.  She was part of the case where the dog mauled that woman years ago in SF.   She now looks like a ventriloquist dummy.  

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

And she used to be kinda cute.  She was part of the case where the dog mauled that woman years ago in SF.   She now looks like a ventriloquist dummy.  

Yes. she does. A perfect description of her..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Homily said:

They may want to discuss his political aspirations.  I've read a few articles (well the headline and opening paragraph of a few articles) that talk about building  a Trump political dynasty and younger Trumps running for office down the road.  Maybe there's more truth to that then some of us would like there to be!

But why would they want to draw more attention to this idea? Better to just let these people fade into the dust.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I may be thinking of what she looked like when she was with Gavin. I thought she was gorgeous. I don’t normally watch Fox. Maybe she has had work done since.

She was very attractive back in the day. She looks like every Bravo Housewife now. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I agree with this. Meghan cannot handle someone putting her in her place.  Paul Begala did on Real Time. Seth Meyers did it. And Ana did it. 

Ana worked on Meghan's dad campaign in 2008. I think that is where a lot of Meghan's resentment of Ana comes from. Ana was an actual strategist. Meghan was told to go ride a bus.

Ana also worked on Abby's dad's campaign in 2012. Ana should write a tell-all about Meg some day 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Aren't all models models because of their looks?

She modeled pre plastic surgery. Pudgy cheeked and chinless like her brothers. Like Meghan and Abby, everything she has is because of daddy.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, After7Only said:

That makes 3 weeks in a row with no MM and Ana together. 

I wasn't sure and had to check - it's been 4 weeks.  Rand Paul was a guest on the show October 11, and Meghan wasn't there.  Meghan also wasn't there the next week, when it was Sunny's birthday.  Ana wasn't there last week; Whoopie was hosting and Meghan compared herself for the first time to an Oscar winner being played off.

4 hours ago, bannana said:

I'm so glad you posted the link; I was sorry I missed it, since Stephanie does have a way with words. 

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

She modeled pre plastic surgery. Pudgy cheeked and chinless like her brothers. Like Meghan and Abby, everything she has is because of daddy.

Thank you. All three are nepotism Barbies. I actually like Ivanka much more than her father, but I wish she’d stick to selling dresses.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, cinsays said:

But why would they want to draw more attention to this idea? Better to just let these people fade into the dust.

Ahhhh...but perhaps that "they" is the same group who's keeping Meghan on national TV.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Drinking and tattoos are edgy to Meghan 😂? She really is a 13 years old. Who talks like that about themselves 😁?She's in show business that "industry" is full of drunks who have tattoos, she is embarrassing. 

Yeah, Meghan's fave, Miranda Lambert's, reputation is spotless and alcohol has NEVER gotten her in trouble.  Her drinking cost her a husband... she's unstable--but very pretty.  Here's a photo of the Miranda, before "The View.

image.png.dd4f0f7a3ca1e0c45a38f26f449c5d95.png

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

For those who don't want to see DJ on the show, why is then okay for Chelsea Clinton to be on the show? Or any other offspring of a celebrity or political figure?? IOW, where is it written that any guest of the show must have a career in politics?

Share this post


Link to post

I think MM is refusing to appear on the show if Ana is co-hosting.  I bet she's hoping there will be a drop in ratings on those days and she will use it to try to convince TPTB that Ana's contract shouldn't be renewed.  We can only hope the opposite occurs.  Ana's as smart as a whip and too much of a professional to be intimidated in any way by MM.  

Next Thursday's show will be a shitshow for sure.  BlAbby and NutMeg will remind us all that they worked at Fox with Kimberly Guilfoyle and how much they all love each other.  

This show is becoming more unwatchable by the day for me.  Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the MM and Sunny lovefest.  Sunny sure has more than made up for her icing out of the ice princess.  She is beyond annoying as she looks to her after almost every comment she makes for her reaction and/or approval.  She really is groveling.  For the life of me, I can't figure out what could have occurred to warrant such a change in her behavior.  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

This show is becoming more unwatchable by the day for me.  Am I the only one who is sick and tired of the MM and Sunny lovefest.  Sunny sure has more than made up for her icing out of the ice princess.  She is beyond annoying as she looks to her after almost every comment she makes for her reaction and/or approval.  She really is groveling.  For the life of me, I can't figure out what could have occurred to warrant such a change in her behavior.  

I've noticed the change.  I agree she's having a lovefest with Meghan now.  Talk about a 180 degree turn from a month ago. 

On the subject of groveling, Sunny also grovels to Whoopi, even when Whoopi treats her dismissively which is often.  Many times Whoopi will say something stupid and you'll hear Sunny off-camera saying, "yeah...yeah" in agreement.  It's cringeworthy.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lusinia said:

For me, it's a matter of not liking serial liars being given a platform to speak on tv.  Why bother wasting time having a conversation with people like that?

I am mad that I could give this comment only one like vote.  I wanted to punch that ❤️ until my finger was raw.  BRAVA Lusinia ❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

She was married to the now Governor of California when she was on court TV. He was the mayor of San Francisco at the time. She was obnoxious then but not the degree she is now. Or we just didn't get to see it as much.

She was actually quite pretty then. Now she is overloaded on the plastic surgery and hair extensions.

She is not selling her age!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, MsTree said:

For those who don't want to see DJ on the show, why is then okay for Chelsea Clinton to be on the show? Or any other offspring of a celebrity or political figure?? IOW, where is it written that any guest of the show must have a career in politics?

Will answer in Small Talk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lifesabeach said:

I am mad that I could give this comment only one like vote.  I wanted to punch that ❤️ until my finger was raw.  BRAVA Lusinia ❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aw, thanks, Lifesabeach. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 10/31/2019 at 2:41 PM, Ladyrain said:

Specifically, Ana.   I'm begging for Ana at the table.   Permanently.   And also, that cactus you mentioned -  to remind them and us of what we'd finally be rid of. 

I fear for Ana.  And no, Im not going to say it, because this is serious. Nothing funny about it.  I think MM is phasing her out.  Verrrry slowly, but i do think MM is poisoning TPTB against Ana

  • Like 3
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/1/2019 at 3:13 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Aren't all models models because of their looks?

How about the fact that she was given (had plastic surgery paid for her) to even be able to model, also? That doesn't look like the same nose, to me.🤔

Screenshot_20191103-011417.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, Gemma Violet said:

On the subject of groveling, Sunny also grovels to Whoopi, even when Whoopi treats her dismissively which is often.  Many times Whoopi will say something stupid and you'll hear Sunny off-camera saying, "yeah...yeah" in agreement.  It's cringeworthy.

She has sucked up to Whoopi since Day ... well, maybe Day Three when she figured it out.  Laughs too quickly, hard, and long at anything The Whoop says.  She probably thinks she's appearing reverential when it's simply SUCKING UP!

I can't stand that crap.  Now we'll have to bear it with The Queen of The View.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

She has sucked up to Whoopi since Day ... well, maybe Day Three when she figured it out.  Laughs too quickly, hard, and long at anything The Whoop says.  She probably thinks she's appearing reverential when it's simply SUCKING UP!

I can't stand that crap.  Now we'll have to bear it with The Queen of The View.

Yes, she sucked up to Whoopi from the beginning and acted like Joy’s views were vastly different from Whoopi’s when they’re not. She made it clear who she wanted to be cliquish with.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, RealHousewife said:

So cute! Joy is a strong, opinionated woman. But I don’t see her as a cold bitch at all. Also, anytime they discuss babies, kids at the border, who’s feeding them and showing affection, she sounds quite maternal. She so seems like she’d be that love-able auntie. 

I'd trade my aunt in for Joy 

  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

All, let's remember to stick to what actually happened on The View, not what might happen when someone is on or off on tangents about the Trump and Clinton children. This is a thread for discussion of what happened ON THE SHOW. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size