Type keyword(s) to search

Once Upon a Time Alphabet Game

• Start Topic

O is for Offscreenville and all the wonderful things that happen there.

Whenever offscreenville is mentioned I have fond memories of Kryptonsite discussions on Smallvilles offscreenville.

P is for Peter Pan - it seems that we will never know where he got that picture of Henry (before he was born), we will never know what deal he made with Hook that allowed Hook to escape Neverland, we'll never know why he trusted Tink and  we will never know what happened when Bae, his grandson, arrived in camp.

Q is for all the Questions noone ever asks (at least onscreen). Mary Margaret, why are you worried about Regina's love life when your daughter is going to Rumpelstiltskin to get rid of her magic? Hook, what sort of deal did you make with the Dark One in order to get your hand back? Emma, why do you want to be Regina's friend after everything she's done to hurt you and your family? Regina, why are you so angry with Snow when your mother is the one who actually killed Daniel?

• Love 4

R is for Reactions to Regina and Rumple's crimes.  At what point did either of these characters make amends to their victims?  When, exactly, did they change?  Why, exactly, do their victims feel the need to be their friends?   Where are the reactions that make sense for their behavior--because if Regina's become hero-worthy, it definitely didn't play out on my screen. 

Edited by Mari
  • Love 1

S is for Snow White reacting to all the crap she's faced, not only in Storybrooke, but the whole run-for-your-life and then retake-the-kingdom stuff.  Snow is acting like nothing but Snowflake and Charming are a priority. If it's true, how'd she get there? (Please use Archie!) 

• Love 1

Z is for Zoso. Why did the Duke have him getting children to fight in a war when he could have been killing ogres?!

Next category: What do you love most about Once Upon a Time?

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

L is for Liam Jones.

Killian's amazing (and equally handsome) older brother who was a hell of a Captain in his own right, and a good man. I will never be over his death. I would explode with happiness if A&E ever give us more Jones brothers back story...*hopes*

• Love 1

N is for Neal. I don't necessarily like what they did with the character, but he did have some awesome potential. I would have liked more scenes with him and Rumpelstiltskin. But please keep him away from Emma, thanks!

• Love 1