Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Game Day

Drogo
Message added by Bort

Click here to read the rules before posting.

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Is "Gameday girl" chosen by K&J or the cheerleaders?

I’m curious too as Miranda, Gina and Heather were all Game Day girls last year and again this year, while lots of girls have never been featured. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

True, her behind the scenes didn't really show us much but let's be honest. This is DCC - its all about promotion. She has double the # of instagram followers - 30 K plus (compared to 10-15K). TBTB are going to showcase VK at every turn because it helps their brand.

I don't mind her. I don't think she's gods gift to dance and I wish she'd stop with the bubble gum makeup. But all and all - she lives and breaths DCC and that's what DCC wants. She looks great on the field  and that's enough for me.

I have to agree with this....the Cowboys love promoting their brand and it appears the girls who live and breathe DDC are favored... and rules that others have to follow are skewed.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

I spotted Victoria a few times during the game broadcast.  Once she was in the background at the end of a play and she was all veneers.  I mean, all I saw was hair and teeth. The next time was right before a commercial break and she was dancing and she looked cute, perky and like she was having fun.  The third time was in the background and there were the teeth again.

I'd be super pissed off if I were the Kalinas and paid probably a LOT of money for those ginormous veneers.  I can't imagine they asked the cosmetic dentist for gravestone size veneers for their teen daughter.  Unless huge teeth are a popular thing in Texas?

I think with normal size veneers and more natural makeup she'd be the pretty girl she really is.  Instead, all I see are teeth and Bonne Bell-style makeup.

Wait, they PAID for those teeth? I thought she was just born with them. Tina needs to ask for her money back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

I’m curious too as Miranda, Gina and Heather were all Game Day girls last year and again this year, while lots of girls have never been featured. 

I am not sure but seem these three ladies are very well liked by their team and staff. Miranda seems like a big sweetheart. 

• Love 2

I don't think VK has veneers.  Her teeth are just very straight and very white.  I mean, Lisa's teeth are huge compared to VK.  Gina has definitely had composite work done on her teeth if you look at her throwback photos.  

I felt bad when VK was doing her bts video on the bus and half the bus couldn't be bothered to be a sport about it.  I think there was even an eye roll, and obvious ignoring from Gina and Christina (who I will just never like).  From what I can see VK's doing a good job and let's face it, she can dance circles around certain legacies who have preceded her.

Last night I dreamt that I was a 2nd year and I was in the lineup for the field entrance and I could not for the life of me sort out what I was doing there.  I kept thinking to myself, you HAVE to hit your lines and DON'T SKIP.  Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

• Love 5

Just looked at the Min v Dall pics on the website. 

There are not one, not two, but three pics of Daphne that are startling!  Daph, I am on my way!!  We are going to eat pancakes at IHOP and then stop by Krispy Kreme for a dozen or so donuts.  

Bridgette, my beloved Bridgette, tone down the dance tights or spray tan the belly.  You don't match.

Heather, you should be point.  You look awesome.

The regular photog must be sick - only one pic of Rachel W!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Just looked at the Min v Dall pics on the website. 

There are not one, not two, but three pics of Daphne that are startling!  Daph, I am on my way!!  We are going to eat pancakes at IHOP and then stop by Krispy Kreme for a dozen or so donuts.  

Bridgette, my beloved Bridgette, tone down the dance tights or spray tan the belly.  You don't match.

Heather, you should be point.  You look awesome.

The regular photog must be sick - only one pic of Rachel W!

I saw 2 pics of Rachel W and have to say the splits looked in a nice straight line this week, not all crazy-wavy like a couple games before. And I wud love to see Heather at point, girl-crush🤗

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Last night I dreamt that I was a 2nd year and I was in the lineup for the field entrance and I could not for the life of me sort out what I was doing there.  I kept thinking to myself, you HAVE to hit your lines and DON'T SKIP.  Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Was Judy yelling "LINES" at you?  Or "TOES" like she does in the earlier seasons? 😉

4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don't think VK has veneers.  Her teeth are just very straight and very white.  I mean, Lisa's teeth are huge compared to VK.  Gina has definitely had composite work done on her teeth if you look at her throwback photos.  

I felt bad when VK was doing her bts video on the bus and half the bus couldn't be bothered to be a sport about it.  I think there was even an eye roll, and obvious ignoring from Gina and Christina (who I will just never like).  From what I can see VK's doing a good job and let's face it, she can dance circles around certain legacies who have preceded her.

I can’t find the video on Instagram. Now I have to see it! Christina shouldn’t be so smug...she barely made TC!!😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, VentiMocha said:

I can’t find the video on Instagram. Now I have to see it! Christina shouldn’t be so smug...she barely made TC!!😂

It was an ig story they only stay up for 24 hours 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, VentiMocha said:

It's possible that Victoria didn't "announce" she was filming.  I've seen plenty of videos where someone was filming and others weren't paying attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's possible that Victoria didn't "announce" she was filming.  I've seen plenty of videos where someone was filming and others weren't paying attention.

That’s possible.  I wish I could’ve seen it. 

11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Someone posted a pic of Victoria with her natural teeth a few pages back .  They were much smaller and really didn't look all that bad. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, rhofmovalley said:

Someone posted a pic of Victoria with her natural teeth a few pages back .  They were much smaller and really didn't look all that bad. 

Victoria is beautiful. Her teeth are straight and very white. She has a lot to smile about as she is living her best young life. I love her personality and constant smiling face #girlcrush. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My sister-in-law had the Cowboy game on the other night (we live in Raider territory)...and mentioned she wasn't much of a Cowboy fan but LOVED DCC (doesn't watch MTT)...just as Victoria danced across the big screen....and commented on what a pretty girl she is. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Reminds me of some of the posters on the Facebook DC C boards. They call Kyndall -Kendall and Malena-Marlena. 

Those are just misspellings, though.  Brenda and Brennan are totally different.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:46 PM, rhofmovalley said:

I spotted Victoria a few times during the game broadcast.  Once she was in the background at the end of a play and she was all veneers.  I mean, all I saw was hair and teeth. The next time was right before a commercial break and she was dancing and she looked cute, perky and like she was having fun.  The third time was in the background and there were the teeth again.

I'd be super pissed off if I were the Kalinas and paid probably a LOT of money for those ginormous veneers.  I can't imagine they asked the cosmetic dentist for gravestone size veneers for their teen daughter.  Unless huge teeth are a popular thing in Texas?

I think with normal size veneers and more natural makeup she'd be the pretty girl she really is.  Instead, all I see are teeth and Bonne Bell-style makeup.

my husband was watching some of the game and asked me if I could spot people I knew from the show. . a few minutes later he said "hey come watch, they showed a cheerleader." I thought "I likely won't recognize the person." since I just watch the show and don't follow these people at all outside of that. Turns out it was VK. Surprise. surprise. Cracked me up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Best photo I've ever seen of her...she has become relaxed and confident. 

I think the trauma of TC takes awhile to recover from, especially if you've had to go through it several times before making the team. It's like they can breathe...

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Not the best one they’ve done so far. They’re all beautiful in this style but it looks like 4 soloists, not an ensemble piece. Rachel W needs to work her hair better too. 

• Love 4

Someone in earlier pages asked why have show group and all stars.  All stars are another money making group where they can be doing shows for conventions, 6 Flag, and during the Cowboy games they are scheduled for visits to some suite holders, sort of meet and greets with photo ops.

• Useful 1

good season overall 

entertaining to say

like others was disappointed at the whole turn around thing rather than Congratulations guys you all made the team moment.

they should've called the two in and asked them how they feel about being the two that would most likely sit out and then say ok thank you for the feedback we'll let you know. 

some solid choices though i do think next year there will be quite a few dropping out to make way since we didnt have many this year. 

Was great seeing Kashara again though!

On 11/12/2019 at 3:25 PM, VentiMocha said:

You mean I’m not the only one who isn’t a big fan of Christina?