Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: Game Day

Drogo
Message added by Bort

Click here to read the rules before posting.

• Start Topic

In the video, you can see that the uniform, IMO, is not flattering on her.  She is so straight with barely any curve in her body.  But as mentioned, if K likes you, you are basically on the team.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, VentiMocha said:

Victoria’s fan is so cute in that video! Get it girl! So nice to see Tess and Gina’s group for a change. All I find are videos of Heather and Maddie’s groups. 

Someone on YouTube said it was her mom yelling:)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Trixi said:

Ok, there have been questionable selections in years past but Meredith boggles the mind. She’s still what Kelli refers to as a ‘dance risk’

I wonder if Kelli will be in love with her next year too - or will she get cut as a second year like Morgan?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, cgloss said:

I didn't think anyone could be worse than Savannah. I was so wrong.

And yet Savannah has a ROTY award to fall back on. I know it's mainly just for locker room favorites and stuff, but still. Anyone think Meredith will win it for the shock and laughs 😂. It definitely would make the forum explode haha.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Brennan is such a pleasant dancer to watch, so precise and clean, like Lily. Gina just has that extra pop needed at point for me. Even Molly is giving it more than Tess. I like Tess as a pretty face but she has zero power and shouldn't be so far up in the triangle. If there were more senior DCC this year, there's no way she'd be a leader either. 

• Love 10

Does anyone know if Rachel A. is dating Cowboys Fit Cade?  He’s in these Halloween pictures and he’s in pics with Rachel at the Cowboys Christmas party and going back to Halloween 2018 on both of their Instagram pages. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

Does anyone know if Rachel A. is dating Cowboys Fit Cade?  He’s in these Halloween pictures and he’s in pics with Rachel at the Cowboys Christmas party and going back to Halloween 2018 on both of their Instagram pages. 

So what is VK supposed to be, sexy cop?  Interesting choice.  Only Victoria!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I reiterate.....Just ….ewwww…..

More importantly, his music is garbage, and I judge the taste of anyone who deems him their "all-time favorite artist." But to be fair, Lisa irritated me anyway.

Edited by rafibomb
Typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Is that Kathryn Dunn in the first pic? She posted a picture with him on her social media so there is a chance she was driving him around. 

No it’s a women named Bethany 

• Love 2

I'm pretty happy to see Meredith make the team

Haven't one reserve in the squad shouldn't have been that big a deal. Aside from injuries, it allows girls to attend things like weddings or other special personal events. 

In a squad of ultra attractive ladies, it's scary how Rachel W stands above the others just in the attractiveness stakes

• Love 3

I actually like Meredith a lot and I'm happy she made the team, buuuuttt I had no idea that she and VK are best friends! For Meredith's birthday, VK posted on Meredith's Insta that she's so grateful that Meredith is her best friend and rookie sister. Did anyone know that they're besties? 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, GeekToTheCore said:

I actually like Meredith a lot and I'm happy she made the team, buuuuttt I had no idea that she and VK are best friends! For Meredith's birthday, VK posted on Meredith's Insta that she's so grateful that Meredith is her best friend and rookie sister. Did anyone know that they're besties? 

I’ve noticed that ALL of these girls refer to each other as their best friend in particular when sending birthday messages on Instagram. I’ve seen several posts where Victoria alone called about 8 different girls her “best friend.”  I don’t know if they really understand the true concept of a best friend. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

I’ve noticed that ALL of these girls refer to each other as their best friend in particular when sending birthday messages on Instagram. I’ve seen several posts where Victoria alone called about 8 different girls her “best friend.”  I don’t know if they really understand the true concept of a best friend. 

But how many of them refer to VK as their bestie?  

• LOL 6
On 11/1/2019 at 8:09 PM, DCCobsessed said:

I saw somewhere that Cade used to date Danielle.  He must really like the DCC lol.

Edited by TUOwl84
2 hours ago, DCCobsessed said:

I have a younger family friend who does this alll the time. Everyone from her dad to her infant goddaughter is her best friend at one time or another 🤣

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Was just rewatching the finale again and noticed Sam F on the gameday bus.  Can someone remind me again please what her role is this season?  Also, does anyone know who the other woman I have highlighted in that photo is?

Untitled.png

That is Peggy the make up lady and Sami was doing an intern this summer for cmt 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I saw somewhere that Cade used to date Danielle.  He must really like the DCC lol.

FF102BF6-A82B-46EF-802D-6144C9C26210.jpegAnd when I went to get this pic, I saw that his sister cheers for the Chiefs. 

Edited by Trixi
Add comment
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2019 at 7:05 AM, Jess14 said:

2 thoughts from this: 1) Tess needs more power if she is going to be front and center. Outdanced by Gina and Molly(?), who are right behind her.  2) Meredith has not improved....at all.  

I really can’t see them very well to tell who is who, but is Meredith the one who makes a mistake at 1:14?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

Kind of gross these guys who run around dating multiple DCCs.

The single most important factor in relationships is not religion, height, eye color, fashion style, but proximity.

Cade has proximity with the DCC!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

The single most important factor in relationships is not religion, height, eye color, fashion style, but proximity.

Cade has proximity with the DCC!

This. Also, Dallas is the smallest dang large city I’ve ever experienced in my life. If they’re all at the same gym, neighborhoods, five bars, three brunch places and two churches I wouldn’t be shocked.  The scene so to speak in Dallas just isn’t that big. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

My thoughts on the season:

VK deserved her spot on the team and looks very good in the uniform.  As long as she continues to maintain a decent weight, then I can see her continuing each year moving closer and eventually into the triangle.

I’m happy for Maddie being point (she is a favorite of mine) and I’m okay Amy for co-point (since she IS in year 5 and deserves a little something for lasting that long).  I hope they both retire at the end of the year.  Give them VOTY and PB (doesn’t matter which) and then say bye.   

I really enjoyed Amanda, she’s my favorite rookie, followed by Kelcey.  Unfortunately, I really liked Lisa but I see Lisa as Gina 2.0 because she over-dances just like Gina and ends up looking “off” from the rest of the team.

I wasn’t a fan of Kat nor Meredith in personality nor performance but they are on the team, so I hope they continue to improve throughout the year.  I hope they stop this “only 36 on the field” nonsense and just select 36 or put 37 on the field to perform. 

I like the personalities of Chandi, Lily, Taylor P and Kristin and happy they made the team, but they are just blenders same as Christina, Madeline, & Taylor J.  

I'd like to see Heather in the triangle/point next year.  Lexie and Tess are just fine in the triangle. Although there are many strong dancers who could be up there and be just fine.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

VK giving Rachel W a run for her money in that second group pose (4th picture).  They both look really, really pretty. 

Yes, they do. VK  looks like a "perfect DCC" in this photo!  Hannah needs more height on top of her head. She looks so much better when she parts on the other side and flips her hair over. 

• Love 5